The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Cannot Be Happening, Can It? Part II

Ashley was a successful young romance writer finding fame incorporating eroticism and vampires into her novels. Her latest novel was now a movie. At the premier, the budding novelist meets a couple right out of her family’s. Her life will never be the same.

MD, FD, MF, FF, MC, BE, IN

“I told Annie that you were harbored here researching a new book and suffering some type of writer’s block. She agreed to visit for a few day in an attempt to help you.” Claire’s eyes gleamed at Ashley.

Wanting to yell, “Annie run, run away now,” Ashley was shocked when instead she said, “Annie, that is so sweet, thanks for coming to help me, you will love it here.” With that Ashley stood and hugged her younger sister noticing what a lovely young woman she had become.

“Such a lovely pair, don’t you agree Alex?” Claire looked across the room as she commented.

“Yes, from good bloodlines I am sure.” Alex again almost laughed at the wording he chose.

“Annie, please have a seat and join us for dinner.” Claire had another place set at the table and Annie was soon deep in conversation with her hosts and sister.

“Did Ashely tell you that she met her cousin Jeffery while she was here. Of course you probably know that he goes by the name Prince now.” Claire looked back and forth between Annie and Ashley.

Claire then continued. “I think Ashley enjoyed the reunion and they seemed to enjoy each other’s company immensely. Ashley seemed genuinely excited to see him and Prince always showed a close affection for your sister. Isn’t that right Ashley?”

At the question, Ashley felt a warmth flood her body as she remembered how she reacted to Prince in his animal form. She clearly blushed much to Claire’s amusement. Ashley nodded but did not respond directly, instead, she spent all her energy trying to tell Annie to run. However, all she managed to say was , “being with Prince again after all of these years was exciting.”

“Maybe before she leaves, Annie will get to see Prince too.” Alex asked the question and watched the younger sister’s response.

“I would love too,” Annie exclaimed. “I am sure the three of us would have a great time together.”

At that comment, Claire laughed. “I am sure you would, a very good time.” She then added, “I am sure you all would find it very exciting.”

When dessert was served, Claire made a big deal about Annie being a guest of honor and that she was receiving a special dessert. Annie’s eyes lit up when a piece of strawberry cake topped with fresh whipped cream and a huge, glistening strawberry was placed in front of her.

“Enjoy,” Claire whispered.

Ashley tried to say “no,” but only a cough came from her lips. When Annie bit into and swallowed the first piece of the strawberry, the effect was almost immediate. At first there was a look of confusion on Annie’s face; she had no idea what was happening. Then, she stood and as if someone controlled her hands. As Claire watched, the young coed removed every stitch of clothing covering her young, sensual body. Distress filled Annie’s face as she tried to move her hands to cover herself and her nakedness, but it was impossible. Her hands felt like lead weights. Annie looked toward her sister with eyes pleading for help, but Ashley remained motionless unable to assist, as Claire laughed.

“God, your younger sister is just as beautiful as you are, we will surely have fun with both of you.” Claire grinned in Ashley’s direction before turning around.

As laughter filled the room, Annie fell to the floor suddenly unable to walk. She now was on her hands and knees and crawling. As Ashley watched in horror, Annie’s small but pert breasts began to swell and grow. Her nipples elongated quickly far beyond anything she experienced before. The increased weight in her new breasts insured Annie would not stand, it would be too painful. Annie tried to cry out for help, but the only sound emanating from her mouth was a loud “moo”. Terrified, Annie tried to scream but only a louder “moo” came from her lips.

Alex slapped his knee in amusement. “Claire, you never fail to amaze me with that mind of yours.” Turning her into a human cow is brilliant, what a way to end the bloodline.”

As Annie crawled around growing more and more uncomfortable with the growing weight of her breasts, she found it increasingly difficult to process what was going on. Ashley could almost see rational thought flowing from her sister’s mind quickly replaced by the basic instincts of a cow. The ‘moos’ became louder and louder.

Claire looked to Ashley, “you are lucky I did not totally transform her as I did to Prince. There is a real fetish for human milk out in the world and Annie will produce for years.” She then added, “her breasts are extremely painful right now as they are full. You will have to drain her or she will be in even greater pain in no time at all.” Ashley looked at Claire with tears in her eyes.

“Please don’t do this to her,” she begged.

“Yes, I am sure my ancestors begged your family the same way as they were tortured and eventually murdered. Now the shoe is on the other foot.” Claire stared at Ashley, now get out there and help your sister.

Ashley walked out next to Annie and quickly dropped to the floor unable to control her movements. Annie immediately crawled over to her sister and then moved over Ashley’s prone body until her engorged breasts hung just above her sister’s lips. Tears rolled steadily down the face of both women.

Unable to control their movements, Annie lowered her breasts until her swollen nipple rested on Ashley’s lip. Feeling the touch, Ashley’s mouth opened and her lips quickly engulfed the nipple. To her horror, she began sucking slowly like a baby at a mother’s breasts. The sucking on Annie’s body immediately triggered her let down reflex and her milk flowed freely into her sister’s mouth. Not only did the younger sister’s milk flow, but Annie began to feel aroused causing her loud moos to turn into soft animal like moans. Unwanted pleasure invaded the younger sister’s body her body much to her captor’s delight.

As her sister suckled her nipple, Annie could not believe the feelings flowing into her body. Milk flowed out and arousal flowed in. Before her left breast was drained, Annie quivered and then erupted in orgasm mooing loudly.

“God, The first human-cow orgasm I have witnessed,” Alex remarked to Claire.

Claire nodded her head, “who knew the younger sister would be so sexual.”

Both watched in amazement as Annie shifted her weight and was soon feeding her right nipple to her older sister. The suckling felt so good to her that Annie found herself pressing down on Ashley in an attempt to get her to suck faster. She also felt her thighs growing slick with her juices flowing freely and in copious amounts given her new found animal nature.

“It is too bad there is not a bull around,” Alex laughed, “I will bet that sweet Annie would take to a bull like Ashley took to a Mastiff.”

Claire could only chuckle at his comments, but did not disagree. She also knew that with a few words and a touch of the shoulders, she could have Alex prancing around like a bull ready to breed. However, she did not play with him like that as she knew he liked it too much.

When Ashley drained the second breast, Annie moved off of her sister and was greeted by a large belch. “It seems our author is full.” Alex then added, “and her younger sister seems satisfied.

Claire whispered some words and touched Ashley’s shoulder bringing her back to her knees and barking. Both sisters were then collared and led down the hallway to their shared room where they soon fell into a deep sleep.

As they walked away, Alex questioned, “when you are done with them, which one will I get to play with?”

“You can have your pick, or have both, it makes no difference.” Claire grinned,

“they will both be lesbians, so being taken by you will be even more punishment.”

When the morning sun broke through the curtains in their bedroom, the sisters stirred in bed. Both lay naked and wearing their pet collar, but the sisters in the early morning light, had their minds. Of course, this was all according to Claire’s plan. She always argued that part of the pain of punishment was in the fact that the victim was aware of what was happening, but powerless to stop it.

“Annie, I am so sorry I could not warn you,” Ashley whispered as she reached out and took Annie in her arms to comfort her.

“I cannot make her stop,” cried Annie, “I tried and could not.”

“Don’t feel bad, neither could I,” Ashley replied. For the first time, she felt how warm her younger sister felt laying next to her skin.

As Annie lay against her sister, a sharp shot of pain raced through her body from her breasts causing her to intake her breath. “What’s wrong?” Ashely looked into her younger sister’s face with a look of concern.

“My breasts are so painful again,” Annie said the words before sliding her hands over the painful breasts now hanging heavy on her chest. She looked to Ashley almost pleading, “Ash, you have to help me out.”

“Don’t you see,” Ashley countered, “that is what she wants to happen. We have to fight her.”

Annie began crying, “that is so easy for you to say, you are not the one in pain.”

Ashley could not take her younger sister’s tears especially when she had the power to stop them. As Annie cried, Ashley lowered her lips to the swollen nipples and as before, began sucking on her younger sister. Immediately, Annie felt a wave of pleasure mixed with arousal as her body let down and milk flowed into her sibling’s mouth.

As Ashley swallowed the first potent droplets, a delicious warmth exploded in her stomach and flowed out into her body. “OMG, Ashley thought, that felt so good.” What she did not know was Claire’s spell, also gave Annie’s milk two properties: it was highly addictive and it contained and aphrodisiac-like quality that not only increased arousal but bound the lover’s together.

Annie, put her hands around her sister’s head holding Ashley tightly to her breast. Each suck on her nipple provided a small jolt of pleasure and within minutes, Annie was wet. By the time Ashley moved to her other breast, Annie was moaning slightly. When the sounds of her sister’s light moans penetrated her brain, Ashley did two things: increased the pressure of her nursing and slid her fingers down between her thighs. ‘OMG, I am so wet,’ was the first thought that flew into her head as her index finger made contact with her pussy. Instinctively, her finger found her clit, now swollen and throbbing. Circling it slowly, Ashley’s moans soon matched those of her sister.

Down the hall, Claire sat sipping her morning coffee with full knowledge of what was happening. Looking across to Alex, she remarked “our two sisters are becoming better acquainted this morning.”

“You really are devious, do you think they know what is going on?” Alex looked to his beautiful wife waiting for an answer, but saw only a sly, knowing smile.

“Of course they do, but they are helpless to stop it.” She continued, “Ashley, however, has no idea just how addictive her sister’s milk is becoming and poor Annie, for her part, does not understand just how much she will come to crave her sister’s lips.” Laughing, Claire finished “they will be the perfect sapphic sisters.”

Alex looked to his wife, “remember, I get a taste of both before this is over.”

Claire nodded, “always the hungry one aren’t you, but a promise is a promise. I’ll even let you start with the younger one first.”

When Ashley finished draining Annie’s breasts, both sister’s lay back in bed exhausted. Their bodies glistened with a light sheen of perspiration brought on by the multiple orgasms that pulled through them. Ashley spoke first.

“Annie, what is happening to us? You know she is doing this to us, but I cannot stop it. Please forgive me.” Ashley looked across at her beautiful younger sister feeling sadness over what was happening, but also noticing an arousal that embarrassed her too.

“Ashley, this is so wrong, these feelings filling me, filling us, but they consume me. I can think of nothing but you right now. It is you who must forgive me.” Annie reached out and touched her sister sending a jolt of sexual energy through both of them. Within minutes they were again locked in a lover’s embrace driving each other to a new orgasm much to the delight of their captors. The sisters were so distracted with each other that neither heard Claire enter the room.

“Such a pretty site, I am sure your ancestors would be proud. Now get up and get dressed. I have more in store for you today.” Claire chanted a few words and both sisters were soon obeying her commands without reservation.

When the sisters walked into the room where Claire was sitting as was Alex, they were both dressed only in lingerie: Annie in white and Ashley in black. “The colors are so fitting,” Claire laughed. “Annie, all in white attesting to her virginal status maintained all these years. Ashley in black, clearly no longer a virgin and much more experienced in shall we say worldly ways.”

“Kneel,” Claire commanded and both girls fell to their knees.

Claire began chanting spells and swirls of a gray smoke swirled around the sisters. As Claire chanted louder, the smoke swirls drew tighter and tighter until they disappeared up each girl’s nostrils racing deep into their bodies.

“When Alex gets done with his fun, you will both be barren, incapable of offspring, but I am not too cruel. You both are now lesbians and deeply in love with one another. Ashley is already addicted to Annie’s milk and only Ashley can make Annie cum. As sisters, you will become very close, much closer then last evening or this morning.” Claire then laughed, “of course Ashley will still have a fond affection for Prince’s Mastiff cock.”

With those words, the siblings changed as a wave of lethargy washed over them. When they recovered, Alex was standing over Annie laughing, “what she did not tell you, of course, is that I will get the privledge of how shall we say it, breaking you in while your loving sister watches. With those words, Alex’s eyes locked onto the eyes of the younger sister and captured by the dark pools, Annie was soon ensnared in Alex’s control while Claire settled back to enjoy the show. As she did, the witch patted her lap and Ashley felt immediately compelled to sit on it allowing Claire to whisper blow by blow descriptions of the action into her ear.

“You look so sexy in the black lace my dear. Are you ready to watch your young sister enjoy Alex?” Claire breathed warmly into her ear as she spoke sending a shiver through the author.

“Please, I love her, don’t let this happen to her, please.” Ashley paused almost begging and looking at Claire.

As the two women watched, Alex stood in front of the kneeling sister, and undoing his belt buckle, stepped out of his pants exposing an exceptionally large cock to Annie. “I did use a spell on him to enlarge his cock,” Claire laughed. “If I am going to spend centuries with a man, it might as well be enjoyable.”

Claire again chanted again in a strange an ancient tongue and immediately Annie began salivating over Alex’s cock. It hung hard and dangled close to her lips. At the same time, Ashley felt a burst of arousal as she watched her sister slowly and without hesitation kiss, lick and then begin to suck on the vampire with a youthful abandon. Claire stroked the shoulders of her captive whispering, “just look how your younger sister takes to Alex.”

Claire and Alex exchanged knowing glances as Claire’s strokes moved down Ashley’s body until she slowly moved the author’s panties out of the way exposing a swollen pussy to Claire’s fingers. “OMG,” Ashley moaned as the witch’s fingers slowly slid into her growing wetness.

“You are delicious,” Claire laughed bringing one of her glistening fingers to her lips, “absolutely delicious.”

At the same time, Alex pulled his cock from Annie’s warm lips, and turning the young coed around, soon mounted her from behind. Annie’s mind was ablaze from Claire’s spell and the feeling of a vampire’s cock entering her virgin pussy for the first time was too much. There was no pain, only intense pleasure. Opening her mouth, Annie screamed, as her body spammed in a sharp orgasm. On cue, Alex exploded deep against her cervix his potent seed searing her with a deep heat while ruining her for any human procreation. From the moment he filled her, Annie was barren. For Annie, her new status made no difference, as she now only had eyes for Ashley, but to Claire, it was the end of a long mission. The bloodline was ending.

“Now your turn,” Claire whispered in Ashley’s ear. Looking to Alex, she added, “I have our young author so ready for you.”

Alex soon replayed his earlier performance with Annie on the older sister. Mounting Ashley from behind, Alex filled the innocent young woman until she screamed in both pleasure and orgasm. Ashley found it impossible to resist the spell and attraction to Alex’s cock, nothing prepared her for how good the vampire’s cock felt penetrating her tight body. At that very moment Ashley erupted In orgasm, Alex let his balls tighten and then exploded against the author’s cervix effectively making Ashley infertile for any future human mate. As he accomplished his task, Alex smiled at Claire announcing, “your mission is done, their bloodline is done.”

Claire then chanted in a strange tongue and the two sisters immediately embraced, kissed deeply and were soon locked in a lover’s 69 with each pleasuring the other’s pussy with a warm tongue and fingers. Both feasted on the other’s juices, now a combination of their own bodily fluids and Alex’s searing seed. Neither stopped until she heard her sister scream in orgasm. Collapsing on the floor, both lay exhausted until Claire directed them back to their room where after stripping, Ashley was soon emptying Annie’s now swollen breasts becoming more and more addicted to her younger sister and her milk.

Annie could only bask in the glow and pleasure surrounding her body as her sister suckled on her swollen breasts. “I love you so much,” Annie cooed. Ashley looked up, droplets of milk shining on her chin, “I love you too,” she whispered in reply.

Later that evening, Claire summoned Annie to her study. Entering, the coed immediately knelt before the powerful witch. “You will return to the University tomorrow and invite three of your best friends here for the weekend. Alex is in need of some entertainment and nourishment and I am sure you know some beauties who will fill the need.”

Annie just nodded.

“Make sure Ashley drains your breasts in the morning, after that, you will have to find friends to do it, but remember, one taste and they are addicted. I am sure you can manage.”

Annie again nodded her head. As she did, a door on the side wall opened and in stepped Ashley in a cute but revealing French Maid outfit.

“How do you like your sister’s new look?” Claire waited for a moment adding, “she is now so submissive and will do anything to please.” Pausing, Claire finished, “her next novel will be great, almost an auto-biography.” Another door opened and Prince walked in looking terrified and unsure of himself for good reason. Whispering an ancient chant, Annie watched in amazement as a gray swirl of smoke encircled Prince and as it cleared where stood the young man, now stood a huge Mastiff.

On cue, the Mastiff began sniffing Ashley aroused at her scent. Feeling the Mastiffs cold nose, Ashely obediently got on her hands and knees and leaning forward, she moved her lace panty of the maid’s outfit to the side allowing Prince access to her swollen pussy. The Mastiff did not disappoint, and soon mounted Ashley from behind, its paws digging into her back as the canine’s large unsheathed cock pressed forward seeking entry into the young author’s body.

Annie was transfixed at the sight and hardly noticed Claire’s long fingers caressing her own moistening sex. “You like what you see don’t you?” Claire felt her captive’s body quiver as she made the statement. “Your sister loves her animal side as will you over time.” As she whispered the words, Claire slipped her long index finger deep into Annie’s body eliciting a gasp and a small moan. Instinctively, Annie began moving her hips on the witches finger.

“That’s a good girl, you love riding my fingers already don’t you?” Claire waited for an answer, but Annie only moaned and nodded her head.

“Just think, you were recently a virgin and now look at you, it seems your body cannot get enough pleasure.” Claire smiled as she watched a deep red flush of arousal wash over the innocent younger sister now lost is a sea of arousal she could not control.

As Claire’s fingers continued their assault on Annie, Prince’s cock found Ashley’s heated pussy. With a howl, the giant Mastiff buried itself to the hilt deep inside the author. Like before, Ashley’s mind was clouded and confused and her only need was for pleasure. Her hips pressed forcefully back onto the dog driving Prince even deeper. She could feel the rapid thrusts of the animal and Ashley dropped her shoulders toward the floor allowing even deeper penetration. Price continued howling as an orgasm swept through him. Ashley howled in response, as she felt the flood of dog cum fill her body. Her brain responded like an animal and she embraced the pleasure and need. Knotted, the couple remained joined until Prince was able to free himself. The Mastiff then circled Ashley like a prize.

For her part, Ashley remained in place, unwilling to move. She felt totally submissive to the Mastiff as part of her new personality and basked in the moment. She was totally unaware that Claire whispered, “go to your sister,” into Annie’s ear as she watched Prince dismount. The warm tongue she felt lapping her pussy from behind was not Prince, but her sister. Annie, totally aroused by Claire’s fingers literally crawled across the floor until her tongue found its home in her sister’s dripping pussy. Annie licked, lapped and swallowed Ashley’s juices thoroughly mixed with Prince’s cum. The younger sister was totally unaware that Claire’s latest spell made not only watching the Prince—Ashley interaction, but cleaning up afterwards a new kink. As she continued to lick, Annie felt a warm, long and rough tongue lap across her swollen clit. Prince simply whined as he drove the younger sister to a powerful orgasm.

“Such debauchery,” Alex laughed. “I’ll bet their ancestors are turning over in their graves.”

The following morning after being suckled by her older sister after waking, Annie dressed in a short spring-like outfit and headed back to her life as a coed on campus. Ashley, dressed again as a maid, waited on Claire and Alex’s ever whim. “Don’t worry dear, your sister will soon return with three of her friends to brighten our lives. By the way, we milked her a few times over the last few days and have a store of milk for you in the kitchen if you are a good girl.” Claire laughed as she addressed her new maid. At the word, milk, Ashley felt her pussy moisten and a blush raced across her skin. “She is so addicted to her sister and what she gives her,” Claire again laughed, “they have grown quite close over the last few days.”

“After all,” Alex countered looking at Ashley, “we would not want you going into withdrawal while she is gone.”

Back on campus, Annie soon linked up with her roommate, a beautiful coed named Lisa. “Wow, the time away did you good,” Lisa smiled. “You look like a whole new you.” Annie smiled at the comment. Lisa had no idea how close she was to the truth.

“I feel wonderful, reinvigorated, and I met some new and interesting people through my sister.”

“That’s great, you can tell me more when I finish this chapter review.” Lisa smiled at her roommate turning back to her books.

“Hey, I am headed to Starbucks, can I get you an iced caramel latte?” Annie turned waiting for an answer.

“Sure, if you are buying,” Lisa said without hesitation watching her roommate head through the door.

After ordering at Starbucks, Annie made a small detour to the restroom where in the privacy of a stall, she pulled up her blouse, lifted her bra and with a few quick pumps, expressed some of her milk into the whipped topping covering the drink.” Fixing herself in the stall and checking herself in the mirror, Annie did not even think twice about what she was doing. It all seemed normal under Claire’s spell. She smiled to herself as she walked back into her room and handed an ice cold latte to her roommate. “Enjoy,” she said and looked on contently as Lisa sipped her drink with abandon.

“You are the best,” Lisa joked looking up from her books to which Annie just smiled and pretended to study. Across town, Claire knew exactly what Annie was doing. At the moment, she was watching Ashley sipping some of the preserved breast milk and as she did, the young author fingered herself in a wanton display of sexuality.

“She has no shame anymore,” Alex commented. “I think she would do anything for you and to be with her sister.”

As Annie watched Lisa, she could see a change slowly creep over her roommate. Lisa’s skin flushed and Annie could clearly see the coed’s nipples hardening and poking through the thin material of her halter top. Every few seconds, Lisa stole a glance in Annie’s direction only to be met with a warm smile.

Lisa’s mind was in turmoil. She was confused and did not comprehend the changes taking place in her body as Annie’s milk bonded with her systems. Suddenly, studying did not seem important and she could not take her eyes off of her roommate.

Annie, got up from her seat and walked over behind Lisa. Bending forward over the coed’s shoulder, Annie almost cooed “what are you studying” with warm breath washing over Lisa’s earlobe. Lisa turned her head and was met by a warm and passionate kiss. Instead of pulling back, Lisa leaned into the kiss, parted her lips to deepen it and softly moaned into her roommates mouth.

Lisa stood and watched as Annie pulled her top over her head revealing her swollen breasts. Annie quickly embraced the coed and slowly pulled Lisa’s lips to the tip of her pink nipples where a small droplet of milk already formed in anticipation of what was to come. Almost as if in a trance, Lisa let her lips be led until they locked onto her friend’s inviting nipples. Automatically, Lisa began to suck, and as Annie’s milk flowed, Lisa began sucking rhythmically quickly filling her body with her roommates sweet nectar. Each droplet flowing into her sealed Lisa’s fate. She was now bound to Annie and would soon find it impossible to break away.

When she was drained, Annie looked down at Lisa now sprawled on the floor. “You will have such a good time with us, you really will.” As she spoke, Lisa’s hand slid under the waist of her shorts and she was soon busy fingering herself trying to relieve the powerful need filling her body. Annie smiled and simply told her, “only Claire can give you what you need. We will see her soon.” Lisa moaned in mounting frustration as her body longed for an elusive orgasm, a orgasm denied to her by a woman she had not even met yet.

The following morning, Annie woke her roommate with a warm sensual kiss. Lisa’s body was sexually charged, but she remained unfulfilled. Throughout the night, she had tossed and turned as one erotic dream after another flooded her mind leading to little sleep and mounting frustration.

“This morning, we will link up with Terri and Blair. We will then go and visit Ashley at the estate where she works. I know the three of you will love the pool and spa there. Claire, the owner, has issued an open invitation to all of my friends.”

Lisa nodded and as Annie kissed her lightly, she moaned into her lips. A knock on the door interrupted the kiss and opening it, Annie found Terri and Blair standing there with overnight bags in hand.

“I see you both got my invitation. It looks like you are ready to go?” Annie looked over to Lisa, “give us a second and we will be ready too.”

Twenty minutes later, a limo pulled up in front of the residence hall and all four coeds got in. Settling into the plush, leather interior, Annie commented, “you will love Claire and Alex, they are full of surprises. The day Ashley introduced me to them changed my life.”

On the drive into the countryside, the friends laughed and neither Terri nor Blair noticed how close Lisa sat to Annie throughout the drive. When Annie, put her hand around her roommates shoulder, Lisa silently shivered at the contact and felt the telltale signs of arousal begin to build in her body.

Arriving at the estate, all the coeds did was whisper, “OMG, you have to be kidding me,” when they say the opulence of the accommodations.

“Your sister Ashley has some fancy friends,” Blair laughed. “Remind me to thank her.”

Annie just smiled and led the way into the foyer.

“Don’t worry about your bags, the staff will get them.” Ashley continued leading her friends through the hallway and outside into the courtyard and pool area where they found Claire lounging by the pool in a revealing black bikini.

“Ah, Annie, you are back and brought friends. Welcome all.” Claire rose from her chaise lounge and greeted her guests.

She walked up to Blair, Lisa and Terri and gave each a warm hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek. As she did, one after the other caught a whiff of her perfume and immediately relaxed much to Claire’s amusement.

“That is a wonderful perfume, “ Blair finally said.

“Yes, it is a special blend created by a Paris perfumer over a century ago. The formula has been passed down over the generations and many still find it captivating.” Claire spoke softly noticing all three girls nodding their heads. With that, Claire walked over to her table, picked up a crystal bottle and quickly gave each girl a quick spritz around their face. Surprised, each girl in turn inhaled deeply.

“I am sure you will find the scent invigorating and relaxing at the same time. I think it awakens and then heightens the senses.”

“Annie,” Claire remarked, “why don’t you show our guests where they can change. After all, it is a warm day and I am sure they will enjoy the pool.”

Annie nodded and quickly led the girls to the main house where finding their respective room, each proceeded to change into their swim wear.

As Blair stripped down, she felt a mild wave of arousal sweep over her body. As she looked into the mirror at her reflection, she could almost see her nipples harden before her eyes. She wanted to question why she felt this way, but another wave of calmness washed over her and she continued dressing. The same scene was repeated in the other two room where Lisa and Terri were changing.

Linking back up with Annie in the hallway, the girls quickly made it back to the pool area where Claire was waiting with Alex. “Girls meet my husband, Alex, if you need anything, let him know. He will be glad to serve you.”

Alex almost laughed before answering,”seriously, if you need anything,let me know.” He then added, “it feels like I have been serving Claire for centuries.” Everyone broke out into laughter.

As the girls lounged around the pool, Blair felt Alex’s eyes wandering over her body. Instead of being insulted, Blair felt the pangs of arousal starting to build. Silently, Alex smiled as he could see how the coed was reacting. Claire walked over and reminded him quickly, “remember, I have plans for these girls.”

Claire overheard Terri asking Annie about her new enhanced shape. “Did you see a plastic surgeon over break,” she whispered.

“No, why would you ask?” Annie asked knowing the answer.

“Well, I never remembered your breasts being to large. They just seem fuller and firmer then before, but maybe my memory is fading.” Terri looked away for a second.

“Well,” Annie answered, “they are all me.” She then added, “all natural too.”

Claire looked around and asked, “would you girls like a drink? We make a special strawberry daiquiri with berries grown right here.”

All of the girls nodded. Within minutes, Claire returned with three drinks all topped with a huge floating strawberry. Handing each girl one, she smiled and said cheers as she dropped her sarong exposing her tanned bikini covered body to the coeds. All of the girls raised their glasses and one by one each bit into the strawberry. Claire felt her body spasm as she watched each girl in turn swallow her berry.

Blair was the first to feel the effects. She stood up with a dazed look on her face. Terri looked up from sipping her drink and asked “are you alright?” No sound came from Blair’s mouth but a small grunt. Then as the girls watched in stunned silence, Blair’s breasts and nipples began to grow, and grow and grow until the band holding the bikini top in place exploded freeing her now enormous breasts.

“OMG,” Terri exclaimed, “what has happened to her?”

Before Terri could get an answer, she too was standing, dazed and looking down as her own chest expanded before her eyes.. By now, Blair had fallen to her hands and knees and was crawling vs. walking. Each time she tried to talk, all that came out was a loud moo. Lisa was terrified as she watched her two friends seemingly unaware that her breasts had already started to swell.

Terri’s bikini top shared a similar fate to Blair’s and it was soon torn and laying on the pool deck. Terri’s mind was confused and clouded and the coed found it hard to walk. She feel to her knees and was soon crawling around just as Blair ahead of her. Her breasts swayed back and forth as she moved hanging like large weights from her body. Each move of her breasts caused a ripple of pleasure to race through Terri. Instead of moaning, she could only mumble “moo” like her friend. She crawled towards Claire following Blair’s lead.

Claire now focused her attention on Lisa, who was already addicted to Annie’s milk and seemed calm despite the activity around her.

“Lisa my dear, accept your fate and be with Annie forever.” Claire smiled already knowing the young coed could not resist. She continued, “it is time for you to join the herd.”

As Claire spoke those words, Lisa could feel herself changing. Her intellect flowed from her and animal instincts kicked in. Reaching behind her back,, Lisa removed her bikini top and stepped out of the bikini bottoms already wet with her juices.

“I see our young heifer is already feeling like she is in heat. Her bikini bottom was soaked.” Claire looked to Alex. “We may have to find her a bull.”

Falling to the ground, Lisa started crawling as her breasts hung freely under her body and grew. Moo was all she could utter. She quickly moved close to Claire who reached down and patted her head.

Alex walked over and one by one collared the new cowgirls. Each received a pink leather collar with a bell attached announcing their arrival as they moved around. “These three will need milking soon,” Alex commented. “You can already see the veins showing through their breasts.”

“Yes, their first milking is always the best. It calms them down to know they will be milked before they get into pain.” Claire held a carrot out to each girl and smiled as one by one they took it into their mouths and chewed it like a treat for being good.

“Look at them,” Alex laughed, “happy, contented and not a care in the world.” He looked to Claire, “your imagination never ceases to amaze me.”

At that minute Ashley walked into the pool area wearing a revealing maid’s outfit.

Claire smiled, “it is so nice when they accept their fate, isn’t it Ashley?”

“Yes ma’am,” Ashley smiled, stopped and waited for instructions.

“Please take these young students to the barn where they will stay for awhile and do make sure they get milked and fed.” Claire then looked around.

“Now where is Annie?”

Claire chanted a few words and Annie, who had walked off behind some bushes soon emerged stripping off her clothes as she did. Approaching Ashley, she fell to the ground and called out in a loud moo. Her nipples were distended and leaking. She too got a collar and bell.

“After you hook the other girls up, you may tend to your sister. Her breasts need draining, and your addiction needs a feeding. Ashley just nodded her head as she moved off to the milking shed with Annie and the three new cowgirls following her.

Inside the shed, there was a row of twenty milking stations. Ashley immediately though that Claire was going to need more girls. Each girl obediently went to a station except for Annie who hung back waiting for her sister. Ashley attached suction cups to each girl and then threw a switch activating all the stations at once. Immediately, loud moos filled the room as the mechanical device stimulated and then milked each girls engorged breasts. As each coed felt relief as her milk flowed, she also felt something else: arousal. Soon the sweet smell of their combined female scent filled the room. The scents led to more arousal and then one orgasm after another rippled through the women. Ashley could feel her own pussy getting wet as she looked with hunger at her sister’s nipples, now shimmering with small droplets of her sweet milk.

Ashley could wait no longer and lay on her back motioning Annie to crawl over her. Just as before, Annie moved over her sister until her nipples grazed Ashley’s mouth, then she stopped. Ashley opened her lips, latched onto the closest nipple and began sucking. As Annie’s milk was released, she too felt a wave of pleasure that quickly climbed to an orgasm. Ashley’s hands were between her thighs fingering her own wetness as she suckled on her sister. Lost in the moment, the older sister exploded in orgasm as she sucked her sister’s nipple deeper into her mouth.

Claire and Alex watched the show. “Such a wanton display. It is amazing what these educated young women are capable of doing given the right motivation.” Claire laughed at her own statement. Alex chuckled remarking, “and under your care who knows what other feats they may accomplish.”

“Well, before they are ready to serve me, these girls, especially the new ones need one final lesson.” Claire chanted a spell and almost immediately, all of the women retained their intelligence and IQ. Loud screams from Blair, Lisa and Terri filled the air.

“Get this thing off of me,” Terri screamed as her hands wrestled the suction devices off of her nipples.

As she did, Lisa and Blair were doing the same.

“OMG, what have they done to us. We need to get out of here.” Blair cried almost in tears.

“Where are our clothes, they took our clothes,” Lisa screamed as she tried to cover up her body.

At the same time Annie looked down at Ashley with tears in her eyes. “We have to escape, they can’t keep us here.”

Ashley hugged her sister, “it’s my fault, they got to me first.” She turned to the other girls. “Claire is a witch and Alex is a vampire. If you don’t believe it, explain how we are in this current dilemma?” She then added, “Claire’s spells cannot be defeated.”

Lisa jumped up and ran to the door, “let’s go,” she yelled.

The door did not budge, it was locked tight as were all other exits.

“We are trapped in our own prison,” Blair sobbed.

Ashley looked around, “If Claire has put us in here, it is for a purpose and I am sure we will soon find out.”

The four women huddled on the floor terrified about what may happen to them.

Three hours later they started to find out.

Lisa was the first to notice, “my breasts are starting to hurt.”

“Well, they look swollen and red,” Ashley noted.

Fifteen minutes later, Blair and Terri started complaining. “Mine are so hard and sore,” Blair moaned.

Annie suffered the same fate. “Ashley, mine are so full again. I need to to empty me.”

With that statement, all of the girls knew what Claire had in store for them. “OMG, she is torturing us with our own bodies,” Lisa cried out. The others could only nod before moaning in pain as the ache in their breasts became real pain. Any movement caused a new ripple of pain shoot from their breasts. Within 30 minutes all of the coeds minus Ashley were almost screaming in pain.

“We have to do something” Lisa screamed, “I cannot stay like this.”

Blair agreed, “please,” she screamed, “help me.”

Ashley had an idea and walking over to Teri, led her over to the first milking stall. “This is all I can think of,” Ashley said. She added, “I am sorry” as she had Teri kneel and then she affixed the suction devices on her breasts. With a flip if the switch, the device activated. Teri moaned loudly, “god, that is what I needed and a look of pure bliss and pleasure settled over her.

Ashley turned around to see the remaining girls to include Annie walking into individual stations, hooking themselves up to machines and then activating the devices. Moans filled the building as one by one each girl’s body let down and milk flowed. Teri was the first to orgasm quickly followed by the others. The scent of arousal was too much for Ashley and squatting, the author turned maid was soon fingering herself to her own orgasm which Claire allowed.

When the milking was over, the girls felt better, but knew they were defeated. Claire walked into the building and smiled. “I hope my little demonstration served its purpose. Life here can be very pleasant or very painful. It is your choice.”

All of the girls nodded.

Claire walked over to Annie and stood in front of the coed. “Your sister will create such a special character representing you in her next novel.” With that, Claire again chanted some strange words and a swirl of smoke enveloped Annie’s naked body. When the smoke cleared, Annie was kneeling on the floor on her hands and knees. She crawled next to Claire and looking up could only moo. Her eyes were no longer bright with knowledge or an inquisitive nature. Now, they were clouded, reflecting her reduced intelligence and animal-like instincts.

Claire smiled towards the other girls and repeating the same chant, soon had the other three coeds in the same state. As she watched, their breasts began to fill again with milk.

As Ashley looked on horrified, her sister and the others were led from the building crawling slowly as a cow would into the bright sunshine outside.

“Don’t worry about them, they are the first of our herd. Soon there will be more. Claire laughed, “there is a growing underground market for human milk and although I am a witch, I also have a nose for business. I will make money on those four before it is over.”

Looking to Ashley she said, “it is time for you to write your next novel based on your experiences here.” As she walked away, Claire looked over her shoulder. “All you need is in your room. I suggest you start now.”

The following day, Ashley, again dressed as a maid, walked into the field and saw the four girls laying naked in the sun. All were simply mooing. When Ashley approached her sister, Annie looked up at her without any sign of recognition. Ashley noted there was a tag hanging from her ear.

“That’s right Ashley, she now is tagged. You should be proud, Your sister is 001. She will always be our first cow.” Claire looked toward the girls. “Do you see how docile they become once they accept their fate?”

Ashley just nodded.

“Tomorrow, they have a treat. Alex is returning with some young men from the university. He decided if we have heifers, we need some bulls. Those boys will really enjoy their new life.”

Ashley looked horrified. “Haven’t you done enough, why harm anyone else?”

“Harm,” Claire repeated the word. “We are not harming anyone, look at how contented you sister is right now. Look at the rest of the girls. They have changed and will never be the same again.”

Ashley began to cry much to Claire’s amusement.

“You will never have the happiness they have as I have left your memories and mind intact. That is your punishment for the pain your ancestors caused.” Claire then whispered some words and Ashley fell to her knees as Prince emerged from the house.

“You will hate what you are doing, but love the way your body responds to our Mastiff.” Claire smiled as Prince picked up the scent of the young maid and moved closer.

“I am sure your chapter on your growing doggie kink will be very descriptive.” Clair picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip.

Ashley wanted to get away, to scream, but she did neither. Instead, she reached around and wiggled her black thong over her hips and down her legs. Every time she tried to talk, only a high pitched whine came from her mouth. As Prince sniffed around her ass, Ashley felt herself getting wetter and wetter. When the Mastiff licked her, she could not help but whine loudly as the long and rough tongue directly stimulated her clit and vagina.

Tears rolled down her face.

About this time, Alex walked out remarking, “I see all of our pets are enjoying the good weather.”

Claire nodded her head adding, “and Ashley is about to get some exercise and a workout too.”

As she made those comments, Prince again extended his long, rough tongue and licked from Ashley’s pink ass to her clit causing the young author to whine again. Over and over the Giant Mastiff licked with predictable results: Ashley’s pussy began to lubricate profusely as she pressed her hips back on the invading tongue. Ashley was appalled by her actions but had no control and she continued to whine and press her hips back as Prince’s cock grew.

Loud whines again filled the air when the Mastiff’s cock found Ashley’s pussy.

“God, I love that sound,” Claire remarked as she watched Prince jackhammer the young woman.

As Alex watched, Prince unloaded a flood of doggie cum deep into Ashley’s waiting pussy. Immediately, the author came and came hard and would have collapsed on the ground if it were not for the dog knot still filling her vagina.

“She now has a thing for animals,” Claire laughed, “and the bigger the animal, the better.”

“I can’t wait to read her next book, my guess is it will be a best seller.” Alex laughed adding, “and people will think it is fiction when it really is non-fiction.”

“Did you bring the young men.” Claire looked toward Alex waiting for an answer.

He nodded. “They are inside waiting for you.”

Claire, stood and walked toward the house. “This should be fun,” she yelled over her shoulder as she walked away.

Awaiting her were four fit male athletes from the University. Claire eyed them over quickly smiling as she did. “Welcome, would you like to join us on the veranda and pool area for drinks and a discussion of your summer duties?”

All four students eyed Claire with interest and in a few cases desire. Alex had played with their minds as only a vampire could and selectively placed some erotic sexual fantasies in their young minds.

Following Claire outside, each in turn eyed Ashley now standing tall in her maid’s outfit that left little to the imagination. One of the students could not contain himself when her saw the four naked coeds laughing in the field beyond the fence, “holy crap, are those girls naked?”

Claire laughed, “of course they are. They are here for the summer too and love the ‘au natural’ look.”

From this distance none of the boys could hear the light moos coming from each coed nor see the massive size of their breasts. All they saw was naked shapes. Claire let them ogle from a distance and then got their attention.

“Gentleman, now your duties for the summer. We have a small herd of cows that you will tend too milking them, putting them in the pasture and taking care of their every need.” She looked at them, “it will not be a hard job and will be one you will probably enjoy.”

As Claire spoke, Ashley walked around handing each a glass of cold beer. Of course, each beer had been doctored by a potent Claire created for the occasion that was undetectable to human taste buds.

“Cheers,” Claire announced raising her glass of wine and as she and Alex watched with a grin on their faces each boy downed his drink.

Ashley looked on in horror again knowing Claire had something planned for the boys. However, the witch’s spell prohibited her for interfering in any way. As she stood there, the author turned maid, felt the warm seed from her earlier encounter drip from her pussy into her thin panty. Unable to concentrate on the boy’s plight, she shut her eyes as a momentary wave of pleasure swept over her.

“I love how Ashley replays today’s events in her head,” Claire laughed before turning her attention back to the boys. With a low chant barely above a whisper, Claire cast a new spell and almost immediately a small swirl of grayish smoke encircled each boy. Each in turn, dropped their beers to the ground and turning toward one another each was enveloped by a look of confusion.

“Strip,” Claire commanded in a clear, authoritative voice and immediately each boy did as she asked. Within minutes, there were four piles of clothes laying on the patio, one below each of the now naked college students.

“Confused?” Claire almost mocked the boys as she addressed them.

“Please don’t try to talk as you can’t,” Alex warned the students as he walked over next to Claire. The tallest of the boys disobeyed and instead of talking, only a animalistic snorting came from his mouth. His face took on a panicked look.

Claire continued to chant in a strange tongue and walking in front of each boy, she touched their bare shoulder and kissed their cheek. Immediately, each student fell to the ground on their knees.

“Look at their eyes,” Alex snickered, “you see fear, confusion, and total lack of understanding.”

“Not only that,” Claire spoke quietly to Alex, “but you can see their intellect fade. Soon they will obey and command and react purely by instinct.” She then added, “an animal instinct.”

As Ashley watched from afar, she saw one student after another go from their knees to being on all fours and crawling around in a confused state. Instead of mooing like the heifers in the pasture, these four boys snorted and began sniffing the air like bulls. Before her eyes, the students added muscle mass and size. Unbelievably, each boys cock grew to the size of a bull’s cock and hung freely between its legs. As they continued to sniff the air, the bulls picked up the scent of the females in the field and began snorting and acting agitated. As Ashley watched, their cocks grew to enormous proportions as the bulls knew it was time to breed the heifers in the adjacent pasture.

Alex commented, “lets put all four of them in with the heifers. We know Annie cannot conceive, but it will be fun to watch her base animal instincts take over.” He added, “the other heifers should be fertile, won’t they be surprised when they awake and find they are pregnant.”

Claire just listened and stated the obvious, “surprised yes, but they will want to stay with us here on the estate either raising their children or allowing us to sell them off tot the highest bidder. Either way, we win.”

As they watched, the bulls made their way into the pasture following the heifers’ scent. Ashely looked alarmed, “look at the size of their cocks, they will tear Annie and the girls apart.”

“Sush girl,” Clair said in an annoyed tone. “My spell changed the heifers too, they will be able to handle anything the bulls throw at them. After all, this is just nature taking its course.”

Annie watched the boys turned bulls wander into the field and although deep in her brain, she was screaming “nooooo,” she could not stop her body from getting up on all fours and turning her hips to face the oncoming bulls. She wiggled her hips hoping her scent would attract a mate as he animal nature rose to the surface. She did not have long to wait.

Within minutes all four girls were rutting with the bulls. The sounds of snorts and moos filled the air as the pasture became a bovine breeding ground. Ashley could not take her eyes off the spectacle. She should have felt revulsion; instead she felt excitement due to the spells Claire had cast.

“It’s exciting to see you younger sister taken this way isn’t it my dear?” Ashley was horrified as she realized her pussy was profusely lubricating while her nipples were rock hard.

“I thought it was only fair that given your attraction to Prince, that I should give poor, sweet Annie her own attraction.” Claire laughed as she spit out the words. She then added, “and it does look like sweet Annie is not so innocent anymore.”

Claire then pointed toward the pasture where Ashley could see a huge bull cock plowing into her sister with increasing speed and depth. Annie’s face was awash in arousal and it was clear her hips were pushing back in an attempt to get more and more of the bull’s offering. Loud moos replaced the moans that should have been coming from her mouth. Everyone watching could see Annie’s huge breasts beginning to leak as they swung under her body and her sexual excitement grew.

“I must say, she makes the perfect heifer.” Claire grinned as she made the observation and as she did, the bull filling Annie’s pussy snorted, grunted and then exploded sending wave after wave of semen into the young student’s body. Feeling the explosion, it was evident to all that Annie exploded too and she soon fell exhausted into the grass.

When the boys turned bulls had finished their work, they were sent into a separate building where they would be housed, fed and kept handy for mating.

“Ashley darling, be sure to write a chapter on bulls and heifers in your book and all of the mischief a witch can do.” Claire smiled towards her young author as Ashley could only nod.

Six months later, Ashley was in the office of her literary agent discussing a draft of her new book “Those Who WalkAmong Us.”

Barbara Stern looked across the desk.

“Ashley, you have outdone yourself. Your writing is so vivid, almost first person like you were there. The plot, a modern day witch seeking revenge on innocent girls who are direct descendants from the Salem witch trials is ingenious.” Barbara Continued to flip pages as she talked.

“Of course we will have to tone down some of the more graphic scenes and some of the sexuality, but this will be a best seller.”

She then added “maybe we will promise a sexy thrill for each woman who purchases the book almost as if the books casts spells.” As Barbara spoke those words, she felt a tingle run up her arms as she turned a page. Her skin grew flushed and her pulse raced as erotic energy built.

Seeing this, Ashley smiled and nodded, “well maybe they do, maybe they do.”