The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen!

Chapter Five

“Uh huh... okay... bye Deborah...” Catherine hung up the phone, looking visibly distraught.

“What’s wrong Cath?”

“That... That was Deborah... She’s coming over later today to discuss our plans for enslaving a group of women.”

“Whose Deborah?”

“Heh, I guess you didn’t get that part of my mind. Think of me before the brainwashing, make her worse and you have Deborah. She was starting to concern me before. Now I’m terrified! She can’t see me like this!”

“Mmm are you afraid she might try to dominate you if she knows you’re now a sub?”

“More like she’ll have both of us captured and taken to her lab and likely brainwashed into her slaves.” Catherine replied.

“Oh really? Cath, this sounds like an eat or be eaten situation. Here’s what we’re gonna do...”

Deborah was a woman who looked like she oozed power and beauty. Her platinum blonde hair was done up in a tight bun. She wore a very conservative business suit. Kimberly thought she was trying too hard.

To keep up appearances, Catherine was dressed in the dominatrix’s outfit, while Kimberly tolerated wearing a bikini and collar. Deborah gave Kimberly a cold, menacing look, which almost made Kimberly laugh.

“What a fine bitch you have there Catherine. How well is she trained?”

“I’m, uh, still training her.” Catherine replied.

“What’s wrong dear? You sound a bit, meek.”

“I’m not feeling very well today, perhaps we should meet at another time.”

“No can do Catherine. I have a bitch of my own that I need to get back to and start brainwashing. So lets discuss the plan then.”

Kimberly dropped the act right there.

“You aren’t brainwashing anybody, bitch.”

Deborah looked at Kimberly wide eyed. “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?! CATHERINE! PUNISH YOUR DISOBEDIANT BITCH FOR ME!”

“Um...K-Kimberly... you’re being very bad...”

Deborah turned to look at Catherine. “Is this some kind of joke?”

“No joke here bitch. I’m Catherine’s mistress now, and you will not be brainwashing anybody.”

“Is that so dear? Well we’ll see about that!”

Deborah quickly pulled out a dart gun. Kimberly tried to run but the prick in her thigh told her it was too late...

She woke up pretty much where she expected to be, nude and in some kind of holding cage. Catherine was next to her, wide awake and staring at the floor. A smiling Deborah stood outside the cage.

“Catherine told me everything. What a naughty girl! Stealing Catherine’s domme traits. Well, no matter. First I’ll brainwash you two into my subbie slaves, then I’ll deal with that piece of fluff I found earlier today. Mmmm, she’s being warmed up now with the aid of some of my toys.”

She walked around the cage, examining them.

“It’s a shame Catherine. It’s a shame you ended up this way, but don’t worry dear. You and your friend Kimberly will soon enjoy being my slaves!”

While Deborah was speaking, Kimberly grew angrier and angrier. She started visibly shaking, which made Deborah quite pleased. Suddenly her shaking stopped, and it was Kimberly who was smiling.

“You won’t be brainwashing us.”

“Oh really? Dear, you are in no position to stop me!”

“Mmm, no I’m not, but he is.”

Just then a very large paw landed on Deborah’s shoulder. She jumped, then slowly looked up.

“Heh heh, h-hi Rufus! Heh heh... how big you’ve grown... Eh heh heh...heh...”

“Here’s the deal Debbie, you’re going to let us out of this cage, or Rufus here is going to do some bad things to your internal organs.”

Rufus looked down at Deborah and barked once. Deborah immediately ran over to the door control and opened it.

“Okay! You win! I’ll let you go! Just call off your giant dog!”

“Not yet, dear! I want you to have a seat in your brainwashing chair.”

Deborah nervously looked over at Rufus, who was now blocking the only exit.

“Try it, and you won’t leave this room alive.” Kimberly whispered into her ear.

Very reluctantly, Deborah sat down in the chair and allowed Kimberly to strap her in. Kimberly then took a step back and looked over her captive. Then she went over to Rufus.

“Ooh you did such a good job following us Rufus! My plan worked perfectly!”

Rufus made an annoyed grunting noise.

“Okay okay our plan worked perfectly! When we get out of here I am going to go and buy you the biggest steak I can find!”

Rufus barked excitedly then lowered his head and started licking her face.

“Ah ha ha ha! Okay! Okay enough! I gotta go take care of our new friend.”

After wiping off the dog slobber, Kimberly went over to the console that controlled the brainwashing chair.

“Hm, lets see, where are the instructions for this?”

“Um, unless she moved them, C:\Brainwash\Documentation. Should have instructions, tech specs, and brainwashing templates.” Catherine replied.

“You designed this one as well?”

“Yeah, and put all the documentation in that folder as she’s... well, a bit technically inept.” Catherine replied.

“Ah, I got it. Ooh, nice instructions! A 5 year old could operate this.”

“Heh heh, yeah, um, very technically inept...” Catherine replied.

The brainwashing machine while simple to use, did its work slowly. It was an older model, one of Catherine’s first designs. It didn’t rely on a secondary mind for extra processing power. While that prevented accidental brainwashing of the controller, it made the machine slow as hell. While it went to work, slowly pounding away at Deborah’s mental defenses, Kimberly and Catherine started looking for the woman that Deborah had mentioned.

They found her by the weak moans she was making. Kimberly paused for a moment to take in the sight. God what a sexy body! Nearly nude, covered in sweat, twitching and moaning helplessly, and that auburn hair was to die for. Still, she knew what she had to do.

She removed the gag from the woman’s mouth.

“Please... let me go...”

“Eh, okay.” Kimberly replied.

She removed the blindfold, and the woman looked at her with puzzled green eyes.

“You’re not that crazy bitch.”

“Nope. She’s detained at the moment. Come on, lets get you out of here.”

“Oh thank you! Um, do you happen to know where my clothes are?”

“No clue, you’re on your own there.”

Deborah came to and found herself nearly nude apart from a glistening pair of rubber shorts, with her arms bound around another woman wearing a similar pair of rubber shorts. It was as if she were hugging her. She soon realized it was Catherine. She felt some kind of squishy bulb taped to one of her hands. Out of curiosity she squeezed it, and felt some liquid entering her bottom, followed by a pleasurable electric tingle in her cunt, which made her jump a bit.

“Catherine... w-where are we?”

“In one of my... mistress’ holding rooms. She’s bound us together and hooked us up to an I.V. bag filled with the hyper aphrodisiac I created. Each time the bulb is squeezed, more of the drug is pumped inside you... and it rewards you...”

Deborah blinked a couple times, looking confused.

“Why am I not angry at this?”

“Because you’re brainwashed now, just like me.”

“Did she brainwash Rufus too?”

“No, he just likes her for some reason.”

“...Remember when we first met in the park? You were walking Rufus and he was just a little puppy, no bigger then a German Shepard.”

“Oh how could I forget? You were wearing those track shorts that showed off every curve of your ass, and you were hot and sweaty and I could smell you and...ooooohhhh.”

Catherine squeezed the bulb and moaned softly as a wave of pleasure radiated from her needy pussy.

“You were dressed so proper, a proper lady, and after I saw you I wanted to dress proper for you, ooohhhh.” Deborah also squeezed the bulb, her growing need for sexual release overpowering her fear of the drug.

“You looked better in the shorts, like you do now. Oh Deborah, I want to... I want to...”

She bent down and started sucking on Deborah’s breast. Deborah moaned and started squeezing the bulb more. She was quickly rewarded with a very satisfying orgasm.

“We’re in it now... No way out. This wasn’t supposed to happen!” Catherine said.

“Well it’s happened now. Goddess, I don’t even care anymore... You’ve seen me cum, now I wanna see you cum!”

She started kissing Catherine passionately, who in turn squeezed the bulb more, and experienced wave after wave of raw sexual pleasure. The drug was affecting them both now, and it wasn’t long before they were groping each other, kissing, and cumming repeatedly.

From a one way window, Kimberly watched all this with delight. Two beautiful women, clad only in rubber shorts, tubes in their asses pumping in a drug to make them helplessly aroused. She felt delightful and victorious. She’d have her own sexual fun with them, later...

She turned to look at Rufus, who was busy gnawing away at what was left of one of those huge 72 oz Texas steaks.

“Isn’t it nice when two repressed lovers come out to each other and have sweet passionate drug fueled sex?”

Rufus looked up, barked and wagged his tail, then went back to gnawing on his steak.

THE END