The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tickle War P3

Back to the grind... Kerry thought as she clocked back in. She didn’t mind the closing shift so much. Compared to the scrambling chaos that was the lunch rush, the dinner rush was a much more mellow, low key affair. For the most part, the night shift was a skeleton crew of six, two front of house staff to run cash registers, take orders, and deliver food, two back of house staff to make the food, a manager to manage, and someone in the dish pit. Usually six people were plenty to handle the trickle of customers between four and ten. Usually there was plenty of time to clean the store and get ready for closing while still having long stretches of time to relax and shoot the shit. Usually closing was a breeze.

Except on Fridays.

Shit... Kerry swore to herself, noting the date and time. She’d known it was Friday when she woke up, had been dreading it, actually, but she’d spent the last… however long talking to Jack, or rather gaping emptily at him while he talked to her. She squirmed and pressed her thighs together as she remembered, vaguely, nodding occasionally at his words that slipped so easily, so sensually into the deepest recesses of her open mind, sighing out the occasional quiet prayer of ‘yes Master’ and not knowing or caring if any late afternoon patrons were close enough to overhear, trying and failing not to drool from her slightly parted lips…

Drool. Oh shit.

Kerry checked the front of her shirt. There was a small dark spot above the restaurant’s logo. The Front of House work shirts were black, luckily, which made it hardly noticeable, plus working with food as they did, some spills and stains were unavoidable; nobody would know.

“Ashley called out.” Said Chad from the center of the kitchen, “I’m gonna see if anybody can cover for her, but we’ll probably be short tonight.”

Kerry gave him a stricken look, as the residual calm of her long, languid trance evaporated. With an effort, she put on her best most bubbly customer service smile, and went to meet the first wave of Patrons already filing through the front door.

* * *

The upside to being short handed on a Friday that was, she noticed, even heavier than usual, was that Kerry was constantly moving, doing, working. She had no time to get bored, so the hours of her shift seemed to go by much more quickly than they otherwise would have. She also had no time to think about Jack, or about being hypnotized, or to wonder exactly what he’d done to her earlier that day, though the soft, pleasant void he’d left in her thoughts did cross her mind every time she had a moment to just breathe.

It helped.

She needed the distraction, especially since Chad was the type who believed in the separation of duties between management and other staff, and while he helped her here and there, most of the legwork fell to her.

The restaurant closed at ten on Friday nights. Under other circumstances, Kerry and whoever she was paired with would finish cleaning and closing up by 10:30. It was 11:35 by the time Kerry trudged out to her car, exhausted. She sat for a while, her forehead resting on the steering wheel, cringing at the sharp, throbbing ache in her feet, and wishing for all the world she’d had the presence of mind to ask Jack for his phone number. They were both off the next day, she knew, and the thought of spending a Saturday with him… or a Friday night…

Oh well... she thought to herself, pulling up her phone’s GPS. She punched in an address without really thinking about it and turned her key in the ignition.

...Left turn on... said the disembodied voice from her phone’s speakers. Kerry wondered briefly why she’d set her GPS to drive home, as if she’d need directions to the one place she could get to from anywhere in town. But there was a pleasant thrill as she turned left, obeying the robot voice instead of going right, toward the on ramp to the freeway she usually took to get home. She lost the discrepancy and her train of thought as a brief mental image of an elevator drifting down into a pleasant black void filled her with heat.

She couldn’t think about it anymore. Whatever the thoughts had been, they’d been on the elevator.

...Right turn on... She perked up when she thought of the long hot shower she was going to take the moment she got home. Maybe Valerie, her roommate, would want to go get drinks later, though, given how tired she was, Kerry didn’t think she’d be up for it…

Right turn on... She pulled into a subdivision she didn’t recognize and wiggled in her seat at a new surge of pleasure that came from not thinking about it.

Your destination is on the right. Said the GPS voice as Kerry’s car slid into an open space in front of a town house that was most decidedly not the little rancher she shared with Valerie. She stepped out of the car and walked around to the curb, realization dawning on her that she had no idea where she was.

God I must be more tired than I thought...

With a sigh, she made to walk back around and get back into her car. Except she didn’t. With no input from her, Kerry’s eyes scanned the house numbers. They lingered, almost at random it seemed, on one number two doors down from where she’d parked and then her body started moving. She squeaked in alarm and arousal as she marched down the sidewalk, up the steps and rang the doorbell. Her heart thundered in her chest as she tried to think of an excuse, a story, something to tell whatever confused man or woman came to the door. Her hand went into her purse.

There was a sliding noise and a click as the door unlocked. Kerry winced. Her mind was a flurry of panic as her hands pulled a pair of folded up panties, her panties, from her purse and held them out, like some kind of perverse trick or treater.

What the… When did I…? her mind scrambled frantically.

The door opened.

“Hey.” Said Jack.

Kerry blinked at him. He was wearing a t-shirt and plaid pajama bottoms and, oddly, a look of relief.

“Busy night?” He asked, “I thought you’d be here an hour ago, I was getting worried.”

“A...Ashley called out...” Kerry stammered.

Jack grimaced and sucked in a sharp, sympathetic breath, feeling her pain, and gave her a knowing nod. “Come on in.” He said.

With a jolt Kerry stepped inside, still proffering her panties to him. He cocked his head, mischief in his smile.

“Where do those go?” He asked her.

Kerry gasped, rolled them up and placed them between her teeth like a gag. She wiggled, wanting nothing more than to throw herself at him, but apparently unable to move without his command or permission.

“Good girl.” He said, patting her head, and Kerry moaned and melted inside a little. Jack strode down the hallway into the kitchen, and Kerry followed, feeling like an obedient puppy. He stood by the refrigerator, and Kerry came to stand at his shoulder.

“Can I get you anything?” Jack asked, “We have water, soda…” he cocked an eyebrow, “alcohol...”

“um frn thrsk...” Kerry tried to say around the panties in her mouth.

Jack’s hand went to his chin as he shook with barely suppressed laughter. He looked her up and down as she stood there, hands clasped in front of her, toes pointed inward, eyes shining with lust and excitement. His eyes softened and he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Holding his hand beneath her chin he said, “Yeah, sorry, you can drop those now.”

Kerry’s jaw unclenched.

“Now what was that about drinks?” Jack asked.

“Um… I’m… I’m fine, thanks.” Kerry said.

Jack nodded, inspecting the wad of cloth in his hands.

“Right this way then.” He siad.

He stepped through the door and into the living room. Still on autopilot, Kerry marched after him to the big very comfortable looking couch. Her posture drooped at the sight of it, and the thought of reclining after such a long night.

“You look tired.” Jack said, as he pulled one of the big throw pillows off the couch and set it on the floor. “Sit.” he said, gesturing to the pillow.

Kerry obeyed, sitting with her back to the couch as Jack sat behind her and laid his hands on her shoulders. Kerry moaned at the first squeeze of his fingers. His hands traveled in, gently working her neck, then moved down to firmly caress her shoulder blades before kneading her lower back. Kerry whimpered and squirmed as Jack’s hands moved up and down, shoulders to back and back to shoulders, banishing all the ache and tension with his skillful fingers.

“I think...” Kerry sighed, “I could get hypnotized like this… Can you get… hypnotized like this?”

“Probably.” Jack said.

“...Can you now…?” Kerry asked, “...Please?” She added.

Jack sighed. “Not to sound like a broken record, but I kinda really shouldn’t. I mean, I’ve already been pretty unethical today. Like, you’re here because I basically kidnapped you.”

The moist heat Kerry felt at the concept of Jack kidnapping her was surprising, and something she filed away to unpack later. In the meantime she swallowed. “Pretty please?” She asked.

“Kerry...” Jack said quietly, his strong, gentle hands still working her shoulders, “If I hypnotize you now, we’re going to end up having sex.”

Kerry thought for a moment. “Yeah, you’re right that wouldn’t be good. I’m still all gross from work. We should shower first.”

There was a trembling sigh from behind her, and then warmth by her neck as Jack leaned in and kissed her there. She shuddered, “No… I’m gross...” She whined quietly.

“Just relax.” He whispered into her ear. “Listen to my voice, and just let go. It’s easy, you know how easy to just follow my words and drift down into that wonderful, blank place. Just let yourself drift, and float and listen...”

Kerry pitched forward slightly. Perhaps it was the massage, or how tired and sore she’d been, or that she’d been looking forward to this all day, but she dropped deeper and faster than she had before, right past fuzzy and nice and blank and right down into a void of pleasant blackness. Jack continued to talk, and part of Kerry listened, but more so she felt his words strumming through her.

* * *

It was later. She was on her feet, not really aware of having heard his command to stand, not even really aware of the act of standing. She stared forward, seeing only the way his shirt draped off his chest and collarbone, feeling what the sight was doing between her legs, but not able to think of the feeling, like a picture caught in the corner of her eye.

“Take off your shirt.”

The command echoed in her empty mind. With a smooth, languid motion she pulled her shirt smelling of sweat and pizza grease up over her head and dropped it heedlessly to the floor.

“Jesus… Those shirts are liars...”

The exclamation didn’t mean much to her trance addled brain. She saw his eyes moving back and forth between her breasts. Saw him lean in, felt his lips on her chest, his words humming there as he spoke. She hummed happily along with him. The words were commands, and they stuck, gave her something to do. Strip… yes... she agreed. The voice was a quiet whisper in her head, all the thoughts she could muster. She slipped off her jeans, and her bra. Her hands moved to her bare hips, where her panties should have been, slid off when they felt bare skin, dangled at her sides. She was naked now.

There was a touch at her left breast, gentle, hesitant. A slight smile touched her lips. Then she was pulled forward, embraced in strong arms and she melted into it. The sensations blurred together, lips on her forehead, whispers drifted in her ear, and flowed out of her mind, lost in the daze of trance. Then she was moving, slow, heavy steps like a sleepwalker submerged. There was a hand on her back and carpeted stairs beneath her. The sound of running water, the rustle of cloth against skin. She stared blankly ahead at Jack’s naked body. She wanted to step forward, embrace him, rub against him, but she couldn’t summon the will to move, or even look down. It felt nice.

She was under the shower spray, Jack was holding her. The smell of soap was in her nose as he she felt his hands on her, his chest against her shoulder blades, his erection against the small of her back. He was whispering to her again, his voice massaging her brain just as his hands caressed her body. Then she was on her knees in the spray, facing him, feeling empty and submissive and…

She moaned. He pointed to the base of his cock and she leaned in, kissed, and tasted chocolate. He pointed to the side of his shaft, and she kissed there too. At his direction she ran her tongue up the length of him, tonguing the head, and finally taking him into her mouth. She gazed up at him, his eyes drew her, and the rhythmic motion of her head up and down in and out, relaxed her even deeper.

Kerry didn’t do blowjobs. Had never done blowjobs. She’d gotten no pleasure or enjoyment from the one half of one she’d given once to a boyfriend in high school. Now, though, looking up into Jack’s eyes, her mind empty, her mouth full, she had the ghost of a notion that maybe, they weren’t so bad. Not when they tasted like the most delicious milk chocolate she’d ever had. Was that her thought? Had Jack slipped it into her head with his soothing voice and piercing eyes? She lacked the capacity to wonder about it. She only knew that he’d commanded her, and that she would obey.

Kerry moaned, and Jack spasmed. Kerry blinked awake, her mouth filled with the taste of peanut butter as the warm, sticky cum coated her tongue. Jack slumped, leaning against the wall of the shower. “Wow...” he said.

Kerry gazed up at him, a bit of cum leaking from the corners of her smile. She swallowed and licked it up. “Reese’s Penis.” She said and was seized with a fit of giggles. Leaning forward she kissed his stomach.

Jack helped her to her feet and out of the shower and Kerry couldn’t help but stare at him as they toweled off. He stared back, drinking her body in with a tender look that did lovely butterfly things inside her. She leaned into him, then, she kissed him, deep and hard, and shimmied against him for good measure. When they broke the kiss she gazed into his eyes for a long moment, and he gazed back, his face thoughtful.

“...So that’s what my dick tastes like.” He said at length.

“Do you have a brush I can use?” Kerry asked through the laughter. They shared the brush, and more kisses, and long glances, as they dried off. Kerry took in his room, seeing it consciously for the first time, breathed in the smell of him, and sighed happily. She stepped over to his closet and pulled it open. A blue and white stripped button down shirt caught her eye and she pulled it off the hangar.

“This is mine now.” She said tauntingly to him.

“Um… you can borrow it, sure.” Jack said, “I didn’t plan this out too well, sorry.”

Kerry pressed it to her nose and inhaled. “No...” She sighed, “I’m keeping it.” Her grin was challenge wrapped in a kiss.

Jack heaved a theatrical sigh as he sat on the bed. “If you’re gonna twist my arm about it...” He snapped his fingers, “Doll time.”

The shirt slipped from Kerry’s fingers and she made a quiet meep sound as her body went rigid and jerked to attention. Jack crooked his finger at her, a ‘come here’ gesture her body, once again divorced from her will, was helpless to disobey. She stalked stiffly over and stood before him, her chest heaving with her ragged breathing.

“Lose the towel.” He said, and her hands moved to comply. The towel whispered to the floor in a heap as Jack reached out and started caressing her sides, slid his fingers up to her nipples, down her stomach and finally to the slick folds of her pussy. Kerry gasped. Jack leaned in.

Kerry didn’t like guys going down on her. She usually felt gross and weird when any guy had his face down there. Or rather, when the one guy had reluctantly put his face down there, because she’d been curious. His clumsy, halfhearted attempts hadn’t done anything for her, and after that experience Kerry had written off oral sex altogether.

As Jack plunged in, gently tonguing her labia, however, Kerry felt herself get lost in the sensation. She still stood rigid, yet despite Jack’s hypnotic lock on her body she felt her hips bucking ever so slightly. He was slow, at first, teasing gently, taking time to kiss and lick her thighs. Then he picked up speed, and Kerry had the urge to reach forward and run her hands through his hair. She would have done, if she could move. Jack’s ministrations became quicker, more persistent, and her own cooing and moans became more urgent. He kissed her, full on her lower lips, and Kerry squealed. This... she thought, I could get used to this.

Then he found her clit.

There was a truncated grunt, that Kerry recognized as her own voice, before she made a breathless cry. Jack’s tongue was relentless, and Kerry’s whispered cries grew louder as she built toward ecstasy. But her orgasm didn’t come. The pleasure grew more intense, yet she still didn’t come. Jack snapped his fingers, and her pleasure doubled, yet she still didn’t cum. She clenched her body, what parts of her she could still control, and felt the pleasure surge, yet she still didn’t cum. Jack snapped his fingers again. The Pleasure doubled again. Kerry was far past the threshold that would normally have her screaming and moaning and bucking in orgasm but she still. Didn’t. Cum.

She was whispering, she realized, breath sawing in and out of her, begging quietly.

“Please, please let me ooooh, please master, pleeeaase, master please master, let me cum…!”

Finally, slowly, Jack reached up and, very gently, flicked her nipple.

The floodgates opened as Kerry’s climax burst onto her. Her already rigid body tensed more as she let out a high, keening cry of pleasure and joy and lust and affection. The orgasm freed her and she could move and her hips bucked forward before she crumpled onto Jack, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, and resting her hands on his back. She stayed there, panting, straddling him, her face buried in the crook of his neck, mewling quietly.

She felt him move, and looking up through one eye she saw him with his own towel, wiping his face where she’d gushed all over him.

“I’m sorry!” She said weakly.

Jack grinned indulgently, “Most useless shower ever.” Then he leaned in and kissed her.

“...So that’s what my pussy tastes like...” She said, blushing. She noticed, as he moved the towel from around his waist, that he was hard again, his cock stood out, leaning against her thigh as rigid as her own body had been. She moaned and squirmed against him.

“So...” She said, “all that with the doll stuff and my...” She swallowed, “My nipple. Like… I couldn’t cum… did you?”

“Plan this?” Jack chuckled, “Not as well as I should have, but yeah. Gave you the triggers earlier, when we talked. After lunch.”

She kissed him below the ear. “So… Is that all of them?” she asked, “Please say no.” She added eagerly.

He smiled, kissed her neck, nibbled gently, and then took a very deliberate bite. Kerry felt herself go limp. Her head filled with a pink mist, as suddenly she felt a need, intense and primary as eating or sleeping, to do anything he told her.

“I obey...” She whispered.

“I keep the condoms in the drawer on the nightstand.”Jack said, “Fetch me one.”

Kerry squeezed him, and buried her face in his neck. “Yes Master.” She whispered. Then she was up, rolling her hips as walked around the bed to the nightstand. Inside she saw the small cardboard box, along with another one, ornate, black.

“Um… Master?” She asked, as she retrieved the small strip of packages from the smaller box and tore one off.

“Yeeeees?” Jack answered, teasingly.

“What’s in the box?” She asked, bumping the drawer closed with her hips.

“What’s in the booooox?” Jack said theatrically. Kerry cocked her head, confused.

“Seven?” Jack offered, “Murder mystery? Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman?” Kerry shrugged. “No? Okay, well we’re watching that later. But yeah, which box?”

“Um… The black one.” Said Kerry.

“Pocket watches.” Jack answered as she walked back and held the package out to him.

“Pocket watches?” Kerry asked, a quiver in her voice, “For hypnotzing people?”

“Yep.” Jack said, leaning in to kiss her hip. “Put it on me.”

“Yes Master.” Kerry said as she leaned in and kissed his shoulder. He lay back on the bed as Kerry ripped opened the package, and, in a moment of inspiration applied the condom with her mouth. It took two tries, she’d had it the wrong way ’round the first time, and she came up sputtering at the taste of latex and lube, but she got it on, eventually. Jack laughed.

“If I’d known you were gonna do that I’d have made it taste like strawberries.” He leaned forward and grasped her hips, then moved her into position on top of him. She swallowed, then gasped as he entered her. She slid down his length, then back up, and down and up and down, all the while gazing into his eyes.

The cadence of her bucking hips and the look in his dark, piercing eyes worked together to drop Kerry into another, deeper trance. She leaned forward, resting her hands on his chest, as she bucked, up and down, in slow, hypnotic rhythm, with the chant in her mind, yes Master, yes master over and over. She wasn’t sure when she began to say it out loud.

She couldn’t think. She could barely speak. Stars bloomed behind her vision, and her whole body thrummed with the pleasure that was so intense and doubling every so… Oh, he was snapping again.

“Good girl...” he was saying, “Good girl...” And then he was gasping it and she was moaning and then at his command, she came. Slower, longer, more intense than before, she never broke eye contact as she cried out. Eventually after minutes or years of throbbing pleasure, Kerry slumped forward, her head resting on Jack’s chest.

She was still hypnotized, as he slid out of her.

“Throw this away, please.” His voice said as he kissed her. She took the condom from him with languid movements, and threw it away while he changed the sheets. “Also make sure you pee, you don’t want a UTI.” He called after her. She obeyed, and after washing her hands she floated back into the bedroom to collapse onto clean, warm, dry sheets. Jack lay next to her, gently stroking her stomach as he whispered sweetly into her ear.

Best… pillow talk… ever... Kerry thought to herself, and perhaps she said it out loud, because Jack chuckled and kissed her forehead as she drifted off…

* * *

Kerry was alone in the bed as she awoke, wrapped in sheets and blankets that smelled of Jack and fabric softener. She sighed, a little disappointed to find him gone, but too comfortable to mind all that much. She scented coffee and bacon above the sheets, and, distantly, heard sizzling.

With some effort, she untangled herself and crawled out of bed. Padding softly downstairs she noted that she was wearing Jack’s shirt and wondered when she’d put it on. The thought of herself, blank and hypnotized, sliding the over sized thing onto her naked torso made her stop and catch her breath. With a bounce in her step she entered the kitchen and saw Jack standing at the stove, his back to her. With a sinister grin, she approached carefully, quietly, ready to poke him mercilessly in the sides. As she made ready to pounce, her mind went foggy, and her eyes went wide. She stood up straight, her arms dropped to her sides.

“...Master...” She said in a dull monotone. Jack turned, startled. “I tried to tickle you just now… I need to be punished.”

Jack smiled, and reached out to caress her cheek. Then, very gently, he pinched her earlobe. Kerry blinked, and shook herself awake.

“Oh my god…!” She gasped, as he gathered her into his arms. “Will that happen every time?” She asked as she writhed needfully against him.

“Only when we’re alone.” he said, stroking her hair. “Speaking of which my roommate...”

“Is that FRENCH TOAST?” Kerry cried, gaping at the stove.

“Oh, yeah.” Jack said, grabbing the spatula, “Hungry?”

“Yeah! Yeah!” Kerry said, and kissed him on the chin, “French toast! It’s my favorite!

“I know, you told me right before you drifted off… or… right after, I guess.” Jack said.

Kerry squealed happily and hugged Jack tighter. Then a thought occurred to her.

“Um… So, why aren’t I cooking for you? Like, you know, naked?” She asked, looking up at him with eyes that made him gulp and adjust his pants.

“Well, I enjoy it. Cooking I mean. You don’t have to do it for me. But, well, I won’t say no to you getting naked.”

Kerry’s hands were already on the top buttons of the shirt when he stopped her with a gentle touch, “Not now,” he laughed, “My roommate might be home.”

“Okay.” She sighed happily, and he kissed her while she reached treacherously for his midsection. When he pulled away her eyes were wide and glassy.

“Master… I tried to tickle you again. I need to be punished.”

Jack pinched her earlobe and she blinked awake, blushing furiously.

“I-I’ll get you… for that...” She stammered, her voice thick with arousal. Jack smiled down at her.

“Not likely.” He said. “For now I have to think of a suitable punishment. Sound good?”

She bit her lip and nodded.

“Yes… Master.” She said.

They both knew who’d won the tickle war.

The End