The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tickle War P2

The mattress was soft under her knees, and her palms were mostly dry over them. Her eyes were wide, empty, staring straight ahead as they did in deep trance, and the feeling of blank behind them made her pussy clench.

“Can you hear me Kerry?” His voice asked.

“Yes Master.” She responded. Of course she called him Master, that’s what you did when you were hypnotized, wasn’t it? In movies and on TV for her whole life she’d seen people get hypnotized, and become obedient slaves and call their hypnotists Master and it had always made her feel uncomfortable in a way that was nice and…

“You’ll obey only my voice”. He said. Of course she would. He’d hypnotized her, so he was her Master, so she would obey, and, if she was lucky, he’d let her fuck him. He wouldn’t fuck her, no, he wouldn’t have to. He was her Master, and she’d do what she had to do in order to please him, even the stuff she usually didn’t like, even the stuff she’d told herself and previous lovers that she’d never do, because he’d hypnotized her and she didn’t have a choice, didn’t want a choice.

“Touch yourself.” His voice commanded.

Her hand moved inward to her warm folds, but instead she felt a soft, fuzzy nothingness where her pussy should be. Things became indistinct and hazy. Somewhere she heard the chimes of the alarm on her phone. Kerry tried desperately to hold on to the dream, but in the next instant she was awake, staring into the shafts of morning sunlight filtering in around her blinds, a curtain of unruly dark hair hung across her face. She groaned.

Time to get up.

There was a lot to unpack from the dream as she padded into the bathroom. Her movements were deliberately chaste as she stripped and stepped into the shower. The aftershocks from the dream still ringing between and below her hips made it difficult to keep her hands from down there and threatened to cause problems when the fabric of her t-shirt slid across her nipples. She turned on the water, listened to the patter of the spray from the shower head as she waited for it to warm up.

The voice in her dream had belonged to Jack, of course. He’d been the one to hypnotize her. He’d done it in real life, given reality to her long time fantasies, so of course the dream had been about him. It had been about him, rather than, say, her not quite boyfriend. She stepped into the shower and jumped with a squeak. Too hot.

It was Jack’s face floated into her mind as she lathered herself up. She saw his dark, piercing eyes and sighed as she slid the sweet sudsy loufah across her nipples. This whole situation was making her crazy. It was hard to think with how horny she’d been since yesterday, and she needed to think carefully, seeing as how she’d run up against some fairly uncomfortable realizations, prompting some equally uncomfortable questions.

If he tried to hypnotize her again, would she let him? Could she resist if he tried to make her do something inappropriate? What did she really want from this arrangement? So many questions. All so uncomfortable. Kerry found a modicum of comfort in pretending she didn’t know the answers to those questions, a touch more in pretending those answers weren’t yes, no, and to be Jack’s mindless sex slave, respectively.

Her thighs clenched around the loufah as she pushed that thought down. It took close to a minute to summon the will to wash the rest of herself. Jack obviously didn’t see hypnosis the way Kerry did. He wasn’t a pervert like that, it was why he had been so reluctant to hypnotize her in the first place, obviously. He didn’t want to force her to do anything dirty, hell, the only thing he’d forced her to do so far had been homework. I’m perfectly safe. Kerry reasoned as she turned off the water and wrapped herself in a towel, he probably doesn’t even want to hypnotize me again, and he probably won’t try. She reassured herself as she pulled on her work uniform. Then she frowned. The thought left a pit in her stomach, like she’d missed Christmas.

She had no respite from her inner turmoil during her drive to work, thoughts of being hypnotized, dropped into an obedient haze of oblivion, and the memory of Jack’s soft, deep voice were insistent and intrusive, though the temptation to masturbate was slightly less so. By the time she’d pulled into the cafe’s parking lot she’d mostly managed to calm herself down, but a quick glance in her rear view mirror told her that she was still blushing. Well she thought, Jack won’t be here for an hour or so, so I guess I have time to calm down... With a deep breath she got out of the car and crossed the parking lot to the cafe’s front door.

* * *

“Good god, woman, stop!” Jack half growled, half laughed as Kerry poked his sides for the dozenth time that morning. Kerry giggled as she swept past where he was rolling pizza dough, off to her next task in getting the restaurant ready for the lunch time onslaught. She conceded to herself that she was going a little overboard with the tickles this morning. If she were being honest with herself, which she most definitely was not, she’d have admitted that part of it was a burning need to touch Jack. Part of it was an equally intense need to be touched by Jack. The rest, and by far most intense desire was to provoke Jack into retaliating. Into hypnotizing her again.

She reached the small, intimate back room of the dining area a rag damp with sanitizer solution in one hand and, with a sigh, began to swab the tables and chairs. She didn’t have the stones to ask him again. How could she? She could barely admit to herself what she wanted. No, yesterday had been a fluke of feverish, lustful, bravado. She couldn’t ask him again, not without her voice cracking, her thighs clenching, and him finding out what a perv she was.

The kitchen doors opened, and Jack strode through, on his way to the drink station for a cup of water. Kerry noted the way his apron, powdered with great splotches of flour, was tied around his waist, accenting his broad shoulders. Kerry bit her lip, as she finished the last table in that room and moved on to the dining area proper. There was a brief shuffle at the wide doorway as Jack, returning to his pizza dough and Kerry, moving on to wipe down more tables stepped side to side, trying to get out of each other’s way. After a moment Jack took her right hand in his, damp rag and all, put a hand on her hip and pulled her into a farcical waltz. Kerry laughed merrily as they twirled around the small dining room. He released her, and turned toward his work, but Kerry couldn’t resist one last parting shot. In a display of his much touted ‘situational awareness’, Jack’s arm shot to his side so that Kerry’s finger only poked his arm. His very firm, muscular arm. Flustered, and overcome by her need to touch the rest of him, Kerry launched a barrage of pokes at Jack’s midsection. He crumpled to his knees, before scrambling back to his feet. With a goodnatured scowl, he slowly backed out of the back room into the kitchen.

“You’ll pay.” Was all he said.

Kerry really hoped she would.

* * *

She was at the secondary drink station again, cleaning, getting ready for the day when Jack came up behind her. She heard him coming this time and turned before he got close, raising her hands in a poor approximation of a kung fu stance.

“Nice try!” She taunted, her eyes sparkling. Jack raised an eyebrow and stepped past her, filling his cup with water. Kerry turned and grabbed the big empty tea canister on the drink station, and held it aloft as she scrubbed the counter beneath it.

“You just can’t beat me.” Kerry persisted. Jack gulped down the water.

“Guess not.” He muttered, and turned to go back to his work.

Kerry frowned, disappointed as he walked past her.

“Oh yeah,” Jack said, “Are you hypnotized?”

The canister almost slipped from her fingers as her brain whited out, and her focus narrowed to a point. Jack looked poised to catch it if she’d dropped it, but she held it, and he stepped back with a satisfied nod.

“Put the canister down, Kerry.” He ordered.

She obliged, and felt a wave of warmth.

“Go deeper for me.” Jack said.

Again, Kerry obliged.

He spoke to her, his smooth, deep voice vibrating in her head and… other places, and she gazed into his eyes, kindly pools of dark brown, almost black. She could stare into them forever. And that voice! God she felt nice! On some level, where she could still think her slow, syrupy thoughts, she realized she wanted to hug him. That felt nice. At the same time she realized she couldn’t. Couldn’t move at all, really. That also felt nice. If she’d had more presence of mind she might have wondered which felt nicer, but her mind was too slow, too empty to care.

Jack snapped his fingers and Kerry blinked, still in a daze. She turned slowly, sleepily back to her work as he turned and went back to his. It was another minute before she could think clearly again.

* * *

It didn’t take long after Kerry snapped fully out of her trance to realize what Jack had told her while she was hypnotized. There was, at first, the giddy realization that he’d done it again, that he’d hypnotized her with a word, and he’d whispered into her open receptive mind. She’d shuddered at that, and it took all her willpower to keep her mind and her hands on her task. Then the second realization hit. She knew he’d hypnotized her, vaguely remembered sinking after he’d said… whatever words he used to turn her brain off, but she had no idea what he’d done this time. She was walking around with instructions and compulsions in her head and she had no idea what they were. The thrill at that thought made her toes curl.

* * *

Kerry was whistling again. The drink station done, she nearly skipped back into the kitchen, past where Jack was still rolling pizza dough, and made to poke him again. With dawning horror she found that she couldn’t. Her finger stopped short, and just simply wouldn’t obey her.

“No fair…!” She said quietly.

Jack didn’t look up from the small table covered in flour and racks of six inch trays of pizza dough, but his sardonic half smile made her want to punch him. Or kiss his neck. She couldn’t decide.

“All’s fair in love and war.” He said, looking strangely pensive, as though he himself wasn’t sure which this was.

Kerry scowled. It was, she had to admit, a sexy notion losing control of her body like that. On the other hand, losing control just made her want to touch him more, knowing she couldn’t. She was trapped in a feedback loop of frustration and arousal.

A thought struck her.

She dipped her finger in flour and began drawing on the back of Jack’s shirt. With a smile she confirmed that Jack had forbidden her from tickling him, not from touching altogether.

“What are you doing?!” He asked.

“Nothing at all.” She said in her sweetest and most innocent voice.

He scowled at her over his shoulder as she stepped briskly away and went about her business. Jack shook his head and continued his task, a big frowny face etched on his back in flour.

* * *

“Kerry, could you get this off my back?” Jack asked the next time she walked past.

“Get what?”

Jack’s scowl deepened. “Whatever you drew on there.”

“Okay.” Kerry conceded. She made a big show of brushing off his back in all the spots she hadn’t drawn, leaving the face completely intact.

“Thank you.” Jack said.

“Sure.” Kerry replied, stifling a giggle.

“Dude,” Kerry heard Chad say as she walked away. “You know she just pretended to brush your back off, right?”

“DAMMIT!” Jack yelled.

Jack caught her as she was headed out with the rest of them for a smoke break.

“Could you get this off me? For real this time?” he asked.

“I dunno, maybe.” Kerry teased.

Jack sighed. He looked after their coworkers as they shuffled out the back door, leaned in close to Kerry, and asked, “Are you hypnotized?”

“...yes...” Kerry sighed.

“Clean my back for real this time.” Jack growled.

With slow, languid movements Kerry swiped his back.

After she finished, Jack looked her up and down as Kerry stood there, hands limp at her sides, eyelids drooping, lips slightly parted.

“Maybe...” he started, “Maybe don’t go smoke today.”

“...don’t… smoke...” Kerry agreed.

Jack stood there for a long moment, gazing at her with a pained expression Kerry would have found confusing even if she’d been able to think at that moment. Then he took a deep breath and snapped his fingers. “Wake awake now.” he said.

Kerry blinked to consciousness again.

“What’d you do this time?” She asked. She looked around at his back and found her drawing gone. Her eyes narrowed. She stepped close to Jack, shaking her fist in a gesture that she’d meant to be threatening, but judging from Jack’s suppressed grin was coming off as adorable.

“I’m gonna get you for this.” She said, trying her best to sound like a mobster, and this time Jack actually did laugh.

Kerry turned away, intent to go enjoy her smoke break until…

She couldn’t move. Try as she might, she couldn’t take another step towards the back door, where everyone else was puffing away, getting their nicotine fix in preparation for the stressful two hour gauntlet that was the lunch rush. Kerry wanted a cigarette. She needed one, especially after being hypnotized but she couldn’t. Her body shook, her brow furrowed, but she couldn’t bring herself to walk outside. She clenched her fists and tried to move. She couldn’t move. Her pussy clenched as the reality hit. She couldn’t MOVE. She let out a tiny wimper of mostly frustration

“You okay?” Jack asked.

“I can’t go smoke.” Kerry answered.

“Oh… um… yeah, I guess you can’t.”

“Wait, did you do this?!” Kerry asked.

Jack shrugged. “Just when you think you’ll go out, I pull you back in!” He said, doing a surprisingly accurate Pacino.

Kerry stared at him.

“The hell are you…?” She asked.

“Well, three wasn’t the best...” He muttered.

Kerry glanced wildly at the back door, and her dwindling chance at a smoke break. Jack watched her, and looked about ready to relent when there was a chime. The front door opened and in came a group of five, talking shop and lobbing industry buzz words back and forth in that faux friendly way coworkers out to lunch do. The customers had arived; the lunch rush had begun again.

* * *

Kerry needed a cigarette. She couldn’t seem to manage auto pilot today. The jitters from the lack of nicotine was bad. The arousal that simmered in her core whenever she thought about why there was a lack of nicotine was worse. Add to that the general frustration of the day and it meant she actually had to focus on food and orders and what she was doing for the first time in a long time.

Her pace was brisk as she carried the tray full of orders through the war zone of waiting customers, murmured conversation and frequent laughter. Like a combat pilot she landed, unloaded her tray, calling out each order and placing it before the corresponding patron. With practiced ease she extracted the numbered placard from the stand at the center of the table and whisked back to the kitchen to repeat the process over again. As she approached she saw, in the corner, Jack standing next to the sandwich oven, sweat beaded on his forehead. His hands were brown blurs as he assembled bread and meat and cheese and dropped them one after the other onto the chain link conveyor belt. She stood a moment, waiting for Mark, the manager, to assemble the next few orders, mesmerized by veins in Jack’s forearms.

She tried to be angry at him, and failed. Instead, a thought struck her.

“Order up!” Called Mark, “What are you smiling about?” He asked as Kerry took the tray.

“I just had a good idea.” Kerry said.

“Don’t think too much, we don’t pay you for it.” Mark said, in what may have been a joke.

* * *

She clocked out around 1:20. With no shame at all she dashed straight to the bathroom, stepped into a stall, and slipped her jeans down to her ankles. Her hand was in her panties before she’d even locked the stall door. It was tough, keeping the noises down to labored breathing, and despite her best efforts a few eeps and speaks escaped her. Her fingers twirled, slipped inside, wet, warm. In seconds her mind was filled with sticky red light, as her body spasmed and her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent, breathless cry.

She was sitting when she came back to herself. She’d had to remove her jeans completely to get her underwear off, and now she struggled back into them with shaky hands. She washed her hands, thoroughly, and stepped lightly out of the bathroom, feeling wonderful.

She needed to talk to Jack.

He had just clocked out, and was depositing his greasy, sweaty chef’s coat into the makeshift hamper near the coat closet.

“Hey, can we talk?” Kerry asked.

“About?” Jack asked. He looked to her, and for a moment the force of his gaze almost knocked her over. Without realizing it she held out the bit of folded cotton. It was damp, and she held in both hands like an offering.

“H...Hypnosis. That we did… Um… earlier.” She stammered grabbing her purse from the coat closet, “Wanna grab some food?”

“Yeah, okay.” Jack said. Taking the cloth, he examined it, then handed it back to her. “You’d better hold on to this, I have nowhere to put it.”

Kerry smiled, “Yes m… um… okay.” She said slipping the cloth into her purse.

Jack raised a suspicious eyebrow and Kerry nearly died of embarrassment.

Her cheeks were still burning when she ordered her food. Did he know what I almost said? She wondered, What I nearly called him? As she claimed a table and planted the order number like an explorer’s flag, another though occurred to her. What if she let it slip the next time he hypnotized her?

“Hey.” Said Jack, as he sat down and wedged his order number into the stand with hers.

“Hey.” She said nervously.

“So….. what did you want to talk about?” He asked.

“Oh, um… could you...” She hesitated. “Do you think you could help me quit smoking?”

“You mean...” Jack said, “Hypnotize you into it.”

She swallowed, “Yes.”

“I really shouldn’t.” Jack said.

“What do you mean?” Kerry asked.

“I’m not...” Jack said, “The most ethical person in the world.” He took a deep breath. “I maybe… maybe shouldn’t be hypnotizing you.”

Kerry’s stomach flopped. “Why not?” She asked, trying to keep the panic out of her voice.

“Um… well, what you handed me earlier.” Jack replied, nodding toward her purse on the seat beside her.

Kerry blinked slowly, her thoughts suddenly fuzzy.

“I don’t know what you mean. I didn’t notice anything.” She said in a dull monotone. She blinked, shook herself and looked at Jack.

“Oh boy.” Jack said, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

“So… Yeah, you can keep doing it. Hypnotizing me. I’ve been meaning to quit smoking for a while. Plus it’s a lot of fun.” Kerry said.

“So you like being hypnotized?” Jack asked.

“Yeah, it’s fun.” Kerry said, again.

“What uh, what does it feel like…?” Jack trailed off and shrugged solicitously.

“Um… well,” Kerry said, considering, “my head gets all… loose, I guess? And my… my mind goes blank...”

“Yeah, you mentioned that. When I poked you in the forehead, your mind went blank and you focused on my words.”

“Y...yeah… I… Um… did...” Kerry’s mind was going a little blank now, as she remembered all the trances she’d had over the last couple days.

“And when I ask you that question it happens all at once, huh?” Jack had slipped back into that voice he’d used yesterday. The one that…

“...yeah.. I… get fuzzy...” Kerry was staring at his eyes. They were dark, deep pools that she could just fall into. He cocked an eyebrow.

“And you find that you just focus in on my voice,” Jack droned on, “and everything else just fades away because nothing matters but my voice.”

“...yes...” Kerry whispered. She was still staring into his eyes. They were intense, and they seemed to pierce right through into her mind.

“...can just drift off and focus on my words, my voice...” he was saying. “My eyes.”

“...yes...” Kerry agreed, softer this time.

“Then just drift off for me, into trance.”

“...yes...”

Kerry’s mind was blank now. Again. Jack looked off to the side with a sigh and she slumped slightly in her seat as if the only thing holding her up was Jack’s stare boring into her mind.

“I’m… not a good person.” Jack was saying. The eyes were back and she was getting lost in them. The words didn’t register so much as the deflated tone he spoke them in. Still Kerry felt a strange tension as her mind tried to disagree with something Jack said when she was hypnotized. It was hard and easy at the same time as the words you’re wonderful bloomed in the back of her mind in direct conflict to what Jack had just told her in that soft, compelling voice of his.

“I shouldn’t be doing this...” Jack muttered to himself, and once again from deep in her mind Kerry thought ...but I really want you to…

“Kerry… how do you feel when I hypnotize you?” Jack asked.

“Wonderful. Blank. Horny.”

“Horny…” Jack repeated.

“...mmmhmmm...” Kerry hummed. God she felt good, both from being able to say that finally, and from being unable to keep from saying it.

“Would you… would you rather Eric hypnotized you?” Jack asked.

“No...” Kerry said. “Just you.”

“But…” Jack wavered. “But it makes you horny right?”

“Mmmhmm. Very.” Kerry sighed.

“And that’s something you should do with your boyfriend, right? Things that make you horny?”

“mmhmm.” Kerry agreed.

“Then you should do it with Eric. Let him hypnotize you I mean.” Jack insisted.

“He’s… Not my… boyfriend...” Kerry sighed.

“I’m not your boyfriend either, Kerry.” Jack pointed out.

“...’s okay...” Came Kerry’s blissful sigh.

“I don’t actually even know what I am to you at this point...” Jack muttered.

“...Master...” Kerry whispered back. She shivered at the stunned, hungry look Jack gave her. He sat for a moment in thought, chewing his bottom lip.

“Special hell here I come...” He sighed, “Kerry, I want you to listen very carefully...”