The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreward: if you’re expecting a beat the meat story, this probably isn’t it. —Blackie

* * *

A Touch of Green

Chapter Two

Dawn.

With it a breath of air, new and fresh. Night’s little creatures slipped off to their warrens for safety. Birds perched out on trees, wires, buildings, where ever they could find themselves to perform their morning songs. Paths and sidewalks were in use by the people who rose from their passage through the night before a first ray of sunlight reaches out over the horizon.

I tried so hard to reach out to her. I thought I heard her musical voice and then; distracted I couldn’t find...

A slight hint of flowers found a way through the clouds ... waking me abruptly.

* * *

Ben woke up with a warm body next to him. The naked form moved in closer to him.

Giving thought to what happened with Ginny he knew somehow he had changed. It amazed him. He could affect the people around him with his thoughts. She’d yielded to his every desire last night. The coffee shop clerk had basically just plunged into being his lover without much more than a nudge. While he enjoyed her lithe form, he had other ideas in mind for the future.

Still. In her current state there was something almost angelic.

He looked at her closed eyes and peaceful face as she slept. She was such a delicious little creature to possess, consume, and use to fulfill his own needs. He stroked her hair softly with his fingers parted so the strands of her locks would filter between them. Smooth as silk, he thought.

“Wake up sleepy head,” he finally said.

Ginny stirred and stretched. Her torso bent back and extended her chest forward, the smooth breasts moving to a pert level he could admire. One of those yawns that could not help but excite the second brain. She’d turned out to be almost exactly a handful. Her breasts were pretty much just the right size to hold on to while stuffing her full last night. Stuffing every single opening in her as many times as he could. Those rosy nipples started to pop up with the cooler air, aroused and very evident.

He reached over with both hands, taking her breasts into his grip and running his thumbs over the tips with soft circular motions. Ginny’s eyes opened wider as if she’d been jolted. Her chin stretched forward, throat tightening as she let out a soft moan. Excited by the touch her head turned to the side slightly with her eyes starting to hood over.

“I thought you wore me too thin to start up again,” she whispered nervously as she tried to push softly into his touch. Ben took her nipples between his fingers and pulled her towards him. She whimpered helplessly and followed the pull. His hand moved to her hip and softly traced down her side then along to her thighs.

“I think I could take you one more time before sending you home.” He took hold of her hips and lifted her free of the blankets, exposing her lush legs. Legs he hadn’t gotten to appreciate enough of until he’d rather unceremoniously disrobed her the prior night. Now he enjoyed the muscled curves leading down to her ankles with his eyes. His fingers moved down along her hips and then to the inside of her thighs.

“oooh!” Ginny found herself having her legs parted by his firm grip. With a bit of effort he managed to get into a position above her and she suddenly grinned. “please! I’m here for you to take.”

He simply stroked the top of his organ along her opening without putting the head in place at all. She was starting to writhe and he had yet to enter. A smile crossed his lips and he entered slowly, apparently rather a rather maddening slow process to her from the way her eyes pleaded with him. Abruptly he plunged to his full depth, she jolted with a spasm of shocked pleasure. Her lips started to part with the emission of a powerful moan as her state started towards that mindless place of pleasure.

He continued to thrust now. He steadied his movement and watching her expressive face. As he felt the glove like touch along his organ, he could feel his own heat growing stronger. Her breathing was growing faster and her fingers clutched at the fabric around her, though the back of her hands were against the material. Her arms moved with each motion and the wild ride he was taking using her as his mount.

He leaned in and kissed her while she was being ground by his strokes, yet while she returned the embrace his mouth made she no longer was able to focus as she slid into an inexorable rush of fire surging from her hips to the rest of her body.

Ginny screamed out pleasure rather suddenly, her eyes screwing tight as she did, back arching to press breasts against him. She collapsed back against the bedding with sweat glistening like a silvered dew over her flesh.

He wasn’t done though. He did not let up in the least. Ben’s cock was still feeling his own heat and for an instant he saw an almost fearful look in her eyes as he kept fucking her with more and more force. That appearance of fear though turned out to be the renewal of a spark in her own organs. Shortly her body betrayed her exhaustion and her own desire to collapse by starting to move again as if by it’s own volition. Ginny let out a soft gasp, clearly surprised by her restarted engine. She ground her head back against the pillows as the wetness of her opening simply flowed with her need.

“oh. God!’ Her head shook wildly as she responded to each intrusion into her depths. She kept repeating the exclamation with desperation to draw more oxygen into herself. She could not stop, slow, or impede the reaction her body had at this point, even had she wanted to.

Ben felt something, a little something, like a switch flicking inside him. He was enjoying the totally uncontrolled look of Ginny’s expression while her need for release built and he wanted it to continue. His own rushing heat seemed to be stoked by watching her in such a state. He was aware in that instant his mind had imposed itself on her to keep her from letting go until he allowed. For some reason, his own release was held on pause as well from his conscious thrill of watching her need and the utter helplessness under his administrations. In that instant his thoughts flowed around the sheer joy of making her take his use of her body as long as he wanted to.

Then he chose, for whatever reason, to let the release come for both of them. He latched his eyes on hers as much as he could as he sank into the surge both of them were experiencing.

Ginny bit the pillow as she let go a throaty groan of orgasm. She was trying not to scream but the sound was built into the act. Ben for his part could feel the sudden flush of his cum flowing like a river into her. He ploughed on until the last spasm from his loins. He felt like he was towering over her as he tried to bring his breathing to normal.

Finally, neither of them moved. Her eyes were closed while she had a peaceful fuzzy expression across her face. He watched for a moment and as his organ slid out of her, he wrapped her in his arms. Turning slightly he pulled her to his chest and she curled into a fetal position holding herself comfortably in his arms. He just held her.

“God.” she whispered. “God. God. God. God.” And she gave off an intense shudder. The aftershock left her shaking for a couple moments before she stilled again. Shortly, she was totally unmoving.

Ben just kept holding her. Her breathing and the heartbeat he felt as powerful to him as the orgasm he’d just forced her to experience.

* * *

While his eyes were open he did watch Ginny closely. He kept scanning her face, her expressions, both because of his pleasure with her, but mostly to see if there was any part of her demeanor that seemed, well, wrong. He didn’t know what to look for. He just felt he should know she was . . . okay? Wrong term but the right kind of personal sense towards another.

He realized. . . his mind, his thoughts, his desires? He had been able direct her desire specifically to him. He remembered every twitch of her muscles as if he was inside her body with her.

It was obvious she was helpless and he could do anything he wanted to her. Literally anything, without exception. He’d even done something, he wasn’t sure what, causing her to hold back until he permitted her release. Somehow. Her release had been remarkable when he did allow it.

Thoughts drifted. He didn’t look away from Ginny but he thought about the women he could simply choose to take into his arms with this unexplained ability. The idea percolated slowly in him. Was this a good thing? There seemed to be something inexorably addictive about having that power over her. He considered the quandary of how he could best use it without losing himself in the process.

He saw more possibilities than just taking someone for sex, however wondrous he’d found that.

This. An abnormal kind of mental ability. It was unreal and certainly not even slightly like an act of hypnosis. He doubted anyone else had turned up with such a power, or at least they’d never let it be known. Others would want it for themselves. He wasn’t sure how anyone could take it from him or make him do anything with it, but there would be limits, lines he could not cross without endangering himself.

For a brief moment he thought about how this could alter him. How it might change his own nature to even more self centered than he already was. Since it appeared no one could refuse him it could easily go far beyond simply feeling overawing others, he thought.

He remembered how often women had accused him of having an overblown ego. As a passing whimsy he considered how he could use this to change the world. He was pretty sure he could affect men too. He could be a power behind the powers that be. He didn’t know if being a puppet master was what he wanted to be.

It left him sickly unsettled that what he had just done to Ginny could become a threat to him. Power politics. He chuckled at his own pun. Controlling the world wasn’t his interest but someone would think it should be, or could be, or would be. There were other nagging issues here he couldn’t put his finger on at the moment.

He dismissed the thoughts unnerving him. Instead he just held the helpless ball of girl that had once been a woman, and now when they woke up together was his plaything. There was something specifically pleasant and arousing in simply holding her while she was helpless. He didn’t want to hurt the helpless creature in his arms. He did want to possess her though.

* * *

“This is the office of Doctors Abrams, Johnson and Reedy. Please press one to ...”

A few button presses through the voice mail hell and he got hold of the person that handled appointments.

Again.

“I just want to cancel an appointment. . .” He went through all the rigmarole that went with explaining it had been a mistake and everything was fine.

The idea of having a doctor try to fix this would change it from a happy dream to a maddening nightmare. He had decided that going on record about any medical issues wasn’t likely to be in his own best interest. Not regarding his new abili. . . whatever it was.

He closed his eyes, but it wasn’t Ginny’s face coming to his thoughts. The blond halo was too bright...

* * *

The clatter and the squeal of a train rolling into the station was deafening. He couldn’t hear anything Ginny was saying. Wait, that wasn’t true he realized.

“I’ve never. Not ever...” She was half talking to herself and half to him. He realized he wasn’t hearing her voice but something else from her projecting the words. She was muffled against his chest, clinging there while the train slowly rolled to a stop.

Ben had accompanied her on the trip back downtown because he wanted ensure she got where she needed to be safely. He was twitchy still with thoughts that unsettled him earlier. He decided while she was dressing he didn’t want to sit idle and alone just now.

“I mean,” now she was actually talking to him, face lifted a bit, as the train sounds rattled to a stop and the sound of chimes for the doors opening or closing. “I never go home with a guy on a first date. This is all so quick. And it is still so intense.”

His eyebrows rose. He knew exactly how she had ended up going home with him. He now knew he simply wasn’t aware how well this control thing worked yet.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize I was rushing you.” His voice was not as convincing as he meant for it to be but she just nodded.

“and,” she continued, “I’ve never had so many...” She turned red. He smiled softly and pulled her closer.

“orgasms?” He finished the sentence for her. Inside himself he felt his own sense of pride increase but he didn’t say more.

“So intense. So hard. So many.” Again she did not seem to be speaking to him but into his chest. She seemed glazed over thinking about it but tucked her head tighter into him. They were waiting for the express so he just kept holding her. He tried to pushed a thought tendril toward her, attempting to read her. He could sense her vulnerability but only a complete jerk wouldn’t feel at the moment.

She still held tight to him until the train doors opened with the usual chime.

They spoke of trivial things, deeply intimate strangers while on the train until they got to her stop. Still shaky, she gave him a half-hearted encouragement to call her, kind of unsure it was at all possible. He gave her a half-hearted promise he would. He felt a twinge of conscience realizing he was the one acting like a jerk promising to call. She was so clearly vulnerable now.

He decided suddenly he would call her anyway. Yes, he told himself. He would. If for no other reason because it was truly enjoyable watching her change from woman to helpless girl for him. Besides. He’d hadn’t looked at other women from his apartment to her getting off the train. He would be looking at other women a lot, but he hadn’t for a while.

Oh yes. There was also a moderately bracing kiss goodbye. He could feel her somewhat longing to stay right there holding him. He could tell she was fighting wild urges now but she still turned and stepped off the train. He let her.

Then the doors closed and all she could do was watch him watch her as the distance between them increased.

* * *

The clatter of the rails became soothing. He tried to mindlessly let the constant rattle of the tracks take him into a state of meditation, a blank place he could relax.

* * *

Saturday.

He didn’t know how he’d made it through to the weekend and Friday night he’d felt so worn out. He had slept starting almost the minute he got home. Saturday morning came so quickly and so sharply. He had to get up and wash the sleep off him. It wasn’t enough. He had to do something. His first thought was to go somewhere familiar. Somewhere comfortable and normal.

He dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. The weather being what it was, he put on his jacket.

In short order he’d gone to the place across the street. The bagel place, that is. He had coffee. He had a couple raisin bagels with cream cheese. He watched people come and go. He feeling their quiet life thoughts wash over him as he ate. He could feel the frantic and the tranquil as well. The rushed people, the lazy people. He felt their lives wash past him like a flowing stream. He drifted along with the events about him as if in the current.

He looked over at his building expecting to sense something there, but oddly the impression he expected to reach out to eluded him. What that was, he was unsure. All he knew was something should be there for him.

Soon, what was comfortable, what was familiar became traveling downtown to his office. He didn’t even consciously realize that’s what he’d done. He needed something as a touchstone to life again.

* * *

The lights were on at the office but he didn’t see anyone in the place. Perhaps the janitorial staff left the lights on, he thought. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time they’d done so. He went to his desk and prowled about it, not at all sure what he was looking for.

What made this happen?, he asked himself. He knew it was going on when he walked up to Ginny to get coffee. The half forgotten and half treasured vision of her fingers sensually playing over her nipples came back to his mind. He made a mental note to give her a phone call because, well, he felt so powerful controlling her the way he had. He wanted to experience more of that sense of strength within himself.

Ben realized there was a presence in the office other than himself. Looking around he did see a couple of the graphics staff over at their stations after all. How had he missed them? It explained the lights being on though. Probably there was nothing here to inspire his thoughts.

There was a door sound, a quiet latch, open then close noise so soft he might never notice it on a normal day. His eyes swung over to see who it was. It seemed unlikely much more of the staff would be here but as busy as they got during the week, it was entirely possible for several people to show up and leave without warning. Anything could happen here without him knowing it. He just didn’t pay close attention when he was working.

Janet was putting her keys back into her purse, not seeing him as she started walking towards his office. She spotted him at his desk and her eyes widened in a bit of surprise. Ben concluded she didn’t expect to see him here on a Saturday At least not this Saturday. She purposefully altered direction to come to his desk.

In addition to her purse, she carried a case. It was some form of leather, strap leading up over her shoulder tugging her blouse closer to her skin between her breasts. He could see her bra’s outline under the thin material. Looking down along her silk like curved shape he saw she was wearing jeans that ended a few inches above her ankles. The shiny black pumps she wore gave her about three inches extra height.

“Ben,” her face an expression of firm professionalism at the moment, “what are you doing in? I would think since the account signed you might be taking a well deserved weekend away from here.”

He watched her lips as she spoke. The warm softness there covered lightly with a pink gloss, his thoughts returned to her surprise kiss.

“Just habit I think,” he gave a casual and meaningless answer. Thinking about that kiss he imagined her leaning to where he sat and giving him a long deep romantic envelopment with her lips.

Her face and demeanor seemed to shift and she put down her purse on his desk. She leaned in, placed her arms at her wrists on his shoulders dropping her face to his. The connection of their lips was almost electric, her tongue sliding gently between his lips and an intense heat seemed to come up within him as the open mouth embrace lasted well past a lover’s greeting into a powerful rush of intimacy. Her hands slipped behind his neck to hold him as she kissed, her eyes having slowly drawn closed as she dueled her tongue with his for a few moments.

When she stepped back, letting go, she gasped and her own surprise at her actions overtook her. Her hand clenched she covered her mouth with shock and self admonishment. She turned bright red, quickly grabbed her purse then nearly ran into her office. Her door closed sharply behind her.

Ben sat quietly. A smile drew across his lips. She certainly was hot when she turned on the furnace.

Behind the door, Janet was leaning against it to hold it closed, dropping her purse. Not so much that she thought the door would stay closed or to keep anyone out but in a sudden rush of gulping air at what she’d just done.

She had no idea what had come over her but the kiss she shared with Ben was fierce. Just thinking about it sent shivers through her thighs. She hadn’t been involved with anyone for a couple years yet this was a complete shock in her own behavior. She had had no interest in starting something and even if she did, she didn’t mean to start something at work. Even if Ben was. . . nevermind what he was.

Still, she ran her fingers over her breasts, feeling her nipples respond with a rather sharp arousal, the other hand reached down to cup herself between her thighs. The warmth in her concealed personal parts was pulsing. After several minutes of holding her back firmly against the door she picked up the purse and moved to her desk. Her tongue stroked over her lips where Ben kissed her. No, where she’d kissed Ben. It was her spontaneous action. She was sure of it.

She closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself in his arms. It simply had never been in her fantasies before. She realized Ben was going to be in her fantasies tonight.

Laying her head down on the desk she felt a sudden shudder run through her body, an unbidden though mild orgasm so gentle she didn’t identify it that way until she realized how ragged her breathing was.

She sighed. It just wasn’t her normal reaction to anyone, she thought.

It would be a couple hours before she dared open her office door to go home again.

* * *

There was a moment Ben considered following her into her office. Janet’s kiss was so carnal his pants were tented, that strain against himself a powerful urge.

If all he wanted to do was rut at the moment, he would have.

Instead he was looking at the world as if it was entirely new. Maybe now he would simply go find some of those bimbos, as he’d started to think of them. Especially the ones at the Green Glass and make them give him the time of day.

And perhaps a bit more.

* * *

The sun was down outside. Mostly he could tell from the number of people starting to come into the bar. Sometimes in clumps of four or five, sometimes just by twos. The mix of gender seemed even though.

The state of dress varied widely, some women dressed to the nines and some guys with jackets and ties. Mostly though, clothing seemed to be casual and comfortable unlike the weeknight he’d stopped in before. The people still all appeared to be young professional types, the ages spanning mostly between late twenties tapering to late forties.

He watched as small groups of men sat together and appraised the options of which of the women they’d approach. One of the men parted from the group to talk to a woman who was with another lady at the bar. Clearly some conversation took place, but the body language was obvious. He was not going to win them over. Ben wondered what barbs the man received for his effort.

A few women off at one of the tables started laughing. At first he thought it might be about the guy who was shot down. Yet it was clear they were joking with each other about some activity they’d been involved in recently. He wondered how many times he’d heard innocent laughter when he was shot down in the past, thinking it was about him.

Some of the people in the bar left, usually with the people they came with. Now and then a newly mixed couple would wander out together. It was apparent some successful meet and connect was going on.

He watched the flow of people in and out, trying to assess how best to apply himself in the situation. His patience was rewarded when group of three women settled at the end of the bar near him. The three were about the same height and probably in the same age group, mid-twenties, but that’s where the appearance of similarity ended.

The one closest to him had jet black hair and yet still had what appeared to be a dark tan. She wore a knee length skirt, a blouse with a flowery print, and short but effective heels. Her hair was pulled back a bit and held in place with a comb of some sort. When she turned he could see her slight figure wasn’t quite all that slight, with her chest out of balance with the rest of her. There had to be more than the usual supply for most bras.

The one in the middle, well she had red hair. She’d worn a miniskirt that was successful at concealing her well rounded bottom and other bits, but if she bent over he was certain he’d see if she covered up with panties or not. Her light pink blouse did little to hide what appeared to be a laced shape bra underneath, which was a few sizes smaller than the first of the women. Why she had bothered with the bra escaped him since she was small enough her nipples must take up a noticeable proportion of the flesh. She had a strong looking face features that were attractive yet appeared capable of the harshness the city demanded sometimes.

The third woman was brightly blond. It wasn’t totally bleached out, but with her tan it could easily be from sitting in the sun or at the beach that made it so. She managed to wear a dress to the outing, a smooth blue color that set off her blond hair nicely. The hair fell to her back below her shoulder blades, highlighting the fact the back of the dress was non-existent. She had elegant legs, well toned and muscled but unlike her friends, she had on a pair of pumps that must have been possibly four or more inches. When she turned her head his direction her lips were softly pink, framed in an angelic face. Her cheeks seemed soft and rosy, eyes smokey from where he sat. He thought the word bosom was well applied to her clearly well formed chest. In that dress she couldn’t have worn a normal bra, so Ben just enjoyed the tantalizing hint of flesh at the cleavage.

He walked up to the group, which all turned to look at him as one. It was as if the herd felt threatened. He was used to approaching strangers for work but in this environment it was intimidating to speak to these young women.

“Hello, my name is Ben,” he said. “may I buy you ladies a drink?”

The woman with the black hair hid her mouth with her hand, covering a giggle. He saw this and ignored it. The redhead looked him up and down, but he was more focused on the blond. He was actively trying to press the idea into her mind that she was intrigued and interested in this man.

The other two started to make motions to wave him away, but the blond said, “I’m Terri.”

Before the other two could do more than shrug Ben caught the attention of the bartender and said, “another round here, and I’ll have an old fashioned.” He sat at the stool beside the Terri and smiled at her.

Terri started to turn to introduce her girlfriends but they had gotten engaged in a conversation without us so she turned back towards him. He didn’t mind, his thoughts were focused on leaving an imprint in her mind that she wanted more than discussion with him. He was in no hurry, but he was going slow rather than just find and seize tonight.

“I’ve never seen you in here before,” she said. He nodded.

“I don’t go out very often,” he responded. “Just out of curiosity, what did you study in school.”

“I’m in the business school over here at...” The conversation plugged along gently about careers and education a while before he did anything more with the touch of control. Looking over her shoulder at the redhead he tried to send the suggestion she found his voice entrancing. The raven-headed girl lost the thread of conversation when the redhead started turning to listen to him talk to Terry.

Suddenly she was standing beside Terri listening intently. Reluctantly the other woman came over too, clearly not wanting to be abandoned by her friends.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your names,” Ben directed to them without really doing much more than a friendly look at their faces. Both of them had slight smiles now and were starting to act a little more interested. He reached out a little thought to the dark haired beauty and left the hint she found him arousing.

“I’m Maisie,” the redhead said, softly as if she was suddenly embarrassed to have a name.”

“Ellanor,” the dark hard woman said, “but everyone just talls me Ella.”

“I’m glad to meat you Maisie, Ella.” By now Terri wouldn’t look away from him at all, her pink tongue periodically caressing her lips. Ben smiled, she was hooked now.

He tried to work the same imprint into Maisie and Ella. With a tiny effort he was trying to plant the heat and desire for him, only him alone, within them. They continued to talk in friendly tones, but he could tell the talk had turned vapid and the women were all interested in something else. Little bits of innuendo were slipping into their conversation. In the course of the next twenty minutes they all vied for his gaze now, competing with each other to speak to him and he gave all the appearance of listening closely to each of them.

* * *

It turned out the three of them lived together. ‘Go figure’ he thought to himself.

No one in New York would give a second thought to that. Well, almost no one. It somehow went with the experience of trying to find a decent apartment to live in. Ben had heard of couples still sleeping with each other though they’d broken up, simply because neither of them could find another place to live. How true could that be he wondered. Imagine having a night time fuck with someone who you’d broken up with, simply because you had no where else to live?

There was a plush couch in the living room across from a TV. It wasn’t a large living room, space being at a premium. Flat screen televisions benefited everyone in a walk through. There were only two bedrooms. That made him pause to wonder who slept where. He really was mostly interested in which of them he could take tonight. All three if he could.

He’d been sending little suggestions of warm arousal to all of them, focusing on their more intimate parts, their breasts, their lips, their nether lips? It appeared to be having an affect too. All three of them had gone from the cold shoulder of his first approach at the bar to trying to touch him or brush themselves against him the entire way here. It didn’t matter what body part to them either, bottom, hands, chest... cheek against cheek for Terri at least once.

“Here, sit here,” Terri told him, patting the very center of the couch. She had an almost predatory look to her.

“No one minds me taking up the middle?”

“NO!,” they all giggled like schoolgirls all of a sudden. He had the odd feeling of having dropped himself in the middle of a small sorority. A young girls acting out wildly on weekends type of sorority. Only these were women, not school girls.

“Okay?” he dropped his jacket and settled in, finding the couch was much lower than he was prepared for. As a result he almost fell into the cushions like a lead weight. How would he ever get up from here.

Once he’d taken a seat, Terri was the one that rushed to get him a cold beer. The kitchen was a way up a very narrow hallway but she seemed to move through it like a gazelle.

The other two took up stations to either side of him and pulled his arms up around their shoulders. He looked down at their faces, seeing almost puppy-dog like attention to his own gaze now. He supposed the mental conditioning was working.

What really gave it away was when Terri came back. Seeing there was no opening for her to be wrapped in his arms, she just set herself down right in his lap, straddling him with her blond hair brushing against his face as she did.

He closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed the soft blond hair’s touch. Last night with Ginny was good. This was like a continuation of that ride it seemed. Terri tilted her face to his as if to beg. He looked at her a moment before taking her lips with his own. His tongue dove in her mouth and he felt her own exploring whatever she could.

He found not only had the other two wrapped themselves in his arms, they were now guiding his hands to their breasts. He could feel the cushioning softness of both of them while he kissed Terri. Or she kissed him. He’d lost track. But only a little bit.

He broke off the kiss and looked at Terri. “Take off the dress. It’s a beautiful blue but take it off.”

She started to look a little indignant. She really didn’t care so much about being naked with her friends. They were used to each other dashing about getting ready for work or collecting laundry, or even just hanging out au naturel. It was the tone of him telling her to take it off. He was commanding her. She wanted clearly thought she wanted more allure to bonding with him.

“Now.” His voice carried the tone of authority to it. She felt it. She looked down at the floor and nodded subdued a bit. She was already shaking a bit and felt an intense anticipation within her pelvis. The shiver that passed through her seemed to manifest itself in between her nether lips as a fluid.

She pulled the dress over her shoulders, stood up and let it drop. She picked it up and folded it gently over the one chair in the room. The other girls looked at her a little surprised at Ben’s tone and her reaction. They were all used to being independent and getting their way with the men they dated. Having Terri simply do something because a man told her to was unexpected. Yet Maisie and Ella felt an animal like hunger themselves inside as well.

Ella let out a whimper, a whisper of desire. The other two women were not oblivious to the sound. More to the point, they also were losing themselves as individuals to the sensations in their own bodies. Their needs were suddenly betraying their ability to hold onto any control.

He turned and kissed Ella rather intensely as Terri worked her naked body back into his lap. Ella was feeling his touch on her breast and felt a deep raw need to feel more of him. She let out another whimper when he turned his head to Maisie and took her lips as if somehow a kiss could become an entire three course feast of sex.

Terri manipulated her own areola, the tip of her nipples having become firm which her fingertips would slip over. The fingers moved along her stiffening nubs from crook of her knuckles back to the hot red nails and back again. Her face burrowed in against his neck, kissing and licking there. She did not care what was going on with Ella and Maisie, intent on getting what she could from the man whose lap she now adorned.

Ben let go a comfortable hum in the sensation of the sensual feast unfolding. He caught Maisie’s eyes with his and whispered, “You shouldn’t be dressed anymore.”

Maisie felt like the clothing she wore was suddenly a burden. Something she had to shuck from her body.

Then he turned to Ella between the nuzzling attacks from Terri and told her the same thing, “Take off that outfit.” Ella’s eyes dropped and she nodded. She rose as did Maisie.

With Ella and Maisie standing to undress, his hands and arms came free. He turned Terri’s face towards his and saw her eyes had gone into that hazy bedroom state. A kind of absent lost to any hope condition he always enjoyed when a woman went there. “Help me out of my shirt and pants.”

Terri had nimble fingers, finding his buttons and zipper quickly. She helped him step out of the pants and started to strip him of his underwear too. He watched her lovely full breasts bob with her movement. The nipples were popped up and stiff round peaks. She took a moment to cup his member in her hand and tried to look up in his eyes.

“May I?” She wasn’t the sort to ask first normally. She had no idea what possessed her. She did feel a rush of excitement asking though, an inner need to please him growing in her. When he nodded she felt a sudden thrill as though she was ready to orgasm already. She took his cock in her hand and started to stroke it, fascinated suddenly.

Ella dropped to her knees beside Terri, unable to lift her eyes from the organ stiffening in the blond’s hands. Ella felt his fingers brush lightly through her hair. His fingers slowly tightened in her hair and he pull the black tresses in his grip. She let out a hungry grunt. He slowly forced her head to his groin by the hold in her hair, though she by no means was trying to resist. Her lips were pushed against his organ. The pulling of her hair brought a rush to her sex. She could feel a burst of moisture suddenly, and the touch of it starting to trace little paths down her inner thighs.

Ella tried to work her mouth completely over his penis with a plunging almost gulping motion. Her tongue slipped over the tip of his cock with a bit of advance cream seeping from his organ between her lips. Ben used her hair as a handle as he forced her to plunge up and down on him. She realized she didn’t care, she wanted anything he did to her, anything he gave her.

Maisie and Terri watched intensely as though it was their faces being used, as if it was the most desirable thing they could imagine. His motions against her face looked almost bruising until he suddenly held her deeply against his groin while she gagged. She felt as though she’d never breath again though with the cock she had in her throat, she didn’t want to. Then he pulled her away.

She took in a deep gasping breath, every drop he’d released swallowed but then she dove as quickly as she could back to his cock to suckle.

He looked at her as he started to catch his breath. She looked like she was suckling for milk at a teat. He gently lifted her head from his now somewhat flacid organ and kissed her.

“Good girl.”

She suddenly beamed. Without fully understanding how it happened, she felt pleasing him was the most wonderful experience she could have. The sensation was so strong she suddenly found herself shuddering orgasmically.

Maisie though pouted and whispered to him.

“I want...” she seemed unable to complete the thought. “I want...”

“Want?” He said it quietly, watching her eyes. Her eyes clouded over.

“Need.” Her eyes were fixed on his with a soft pout to her pink lips. “please,” she almost whimpered.

* * *

Ben woke covered in girl flesh. Again he realized they’d been women when he started but they had become helpless girls for him as the night wore on. Even in their sleep they were desperate to have some part of themselves in physical contact with him. He turned and they each moved their arms and hands to hold a piece of him, any piece.

He was in a bit of a mood and these women had been among those who humiliated him with rejection at the Green Glass before he’d been able to control them so powerfully. He was both thrilled and still angry. He tried to suppress the rage he’d had towards the women from the bar. Yet he tried to find that peaceful place within himself. It wasn’t easy, but it was indeed there.

Ella let out a contented sigh and that almost set him off again. He relaxed though.

He’d fucked each of them. He knew it. They had no clue they’d had no choice. He’d fucked them in their mouths, their cunts, and up the ass. Though Maisie hadn’t wanted it, he made her enjoy it. So he’d had his, let’s call it revenge. They weren’t even necessarily one of the ones who had rejected him before but he’d made them into his fuck toys and he knew it.

They. They did not know it was him acting out his anger at the women from the bar. It wasn’t their fault. He still could not really see any of the women from there as anything but sluts and whores now. He suppressed the anger completely and saw them as the helpless girls they’d become.

With a breath he started to pet them, stroking their hair. He carefully caressed their cheeks as a lasting lover might. His touches brought them to pushing to be handled more, even in their sleep. He could feel Terri try to push her breast up within reach of his hand.

He let out a breath and closed his eyes. He was trying to let go the sanguine fury he’d had when he went to the bar last night. They were just helpless girls for him now. They were not the enemy, they were not out to be vindictive to him. Even if they’d wanted to be originally, they had no say in the matter now. He let go the red darkness within him that had started him out when he went to the Green Glass the night before. It was going. It was going. It was evaporating like fog in the sunlight.

Ben slowly unwrapped himself from the enslaved girls and started to try to work on undoing the damage he might have done. He wasn’t going to let them regret a moment of the night before, but he wasn’t going to leave them broken for the rest of their lives. He started with Terri, making her feel fulfilled but not needing him to get her needs. It was Ella who he finished with. Again making her thrilled they’d shared such a great night but giving her back her mind to make her own desires hers again. By the time he was done, all of three would be happy about last night. And still they would be moving on as they usually did after a night of fucking for the sake of fucking. He would just be one of their most memorable experiences.

* * *

Ben stood on the street watching the cabs come and go. He saw a city bus, empty, roll by him. A police cruiser, blue in color was on the corner down the street.

He watched a jogger go by, sensing the man’s concern about his pulse rate.

Closing his eyes he thought about where he’d been and where he was going. Ben pulled out his cell phone. He started to dial Ginny’s number but stopped before placing the call.

* * *

Ben looked at the lump by his door in the hallway. His heart skipped a beat. The impression he had sought when he got home wasn’t anywhere he could sense. But by his door he saw a ball of clothing. There was a quiet sound of sleep coming from the bundle by his door.

He unlocked the door and opened it before bending down. He looked at the mass of coat and clothing around the body laying there.

He bent down and picked up the girl. Ginny simply settled differently into his arms. His arms pulled her close and he kissed her forehead. He realized she belonged to him though it had never been his intent. It was now his responsibility to watch over her. At least he had undone the damage he might have done to the women from last night, but she. . . he could tell nothing he did would change that he had taken ownership of Ginny.

In her sleep she passed from being disturbed to being comforted. He could see it in her face. He wouldn’t abandon her. He knew now that though she was not the One he had desired, he would not kick her aside as a stray.

* * *

She’d cum several times since he brought her in and put her in his bed. She smiled now in her sleep. He watched her a moment as she was so content in her dreams.

After a few minutes he went to the chair by the front window and looked outside.

“What’s happened to me,” he said aloud to the window as he watched the city move outside. “What has happened?”

* * *