The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreward: if you’re expecting a beat the meat story, this probably isn’t it. —Blackie

* * *

A Touch of Green

Chapter Five

The sky changed. There was hint of golden haze to the blue hues normally visible.

Focusing as best I was able brought an image into view. Celia, before me totally bereft of clothing. Such as a dream does to one, her face alone was visible well before me. Her countenance a sublime vision. The dark pools opening her soul gazing at my own. The soft curve of her cheek, the way her brow was smooth, without worry or stress.

The supple way her neck rose to her delightful ears, the whorls of which seemed geometrically perfect. I reached out my hand to touch her, not quite able to achieve that contact.

I tried to look down over her form. The vision faded as I did, as if she was dissolving into a white puff of smoke.

Really. I hated waking from these dreams. Bliss turned to harsh reality.

Opening my eyes left me trying to float in the pleasure my dream left behind.

* * *

Wednesday.

The days seemed to crawl. Even going to work today seemed like a bit painful for Janet. There was nowhere she could go she didn’t have Ben creeping into the fringes of her thoughts. The obsession was in danger of overwhelming the preeminence of her career.

She had no memory of being kidnapped and gone for several days. That memory, if there’d been one, was completely gone. To her, those days were gone into an oblivion she didn’t even consider. Those days couldn’t even come into her thoughts even if she had noticed she was unable to account for those days.

At the end of the work day her phone rang. A ringing phone was not unusual. It was to be expected in her office. The voice on the other end clicked in her head though, triggering a quiet focus on her part.

“Hello Janet.”

“Hi, how may I help you,” quality manners on the phone counted a great deal in bringing in customers. She not only sent her staff through training for that purpose, she attended as well.

Not that it mattered in the least for this call. This call was not business. Not her business anyway. It was an activation call. A phone call from a voice she’d recognized immediately from hidden memories. From a time she couldn’t account for.

“I think you want to make that phone call now. I’m sure Ben would like you to take him to dinner. ”

“Yes. I am sure he would.” The voice gave her an address on Sixth Street, just off Avenue A.

“Just walk in, he’ll follow you in I’m sure. I think eight o’clock on Saturday would be perfect and romantic.” It was entirely matter-of-fact, this man’s voice. Like a stranger trying to get her to move aside on the subway. It was right it be so though. “I’ll make a reservation in your name.”

“I’ll have a reservation, for eight o’clock. I’ll bring Ben for dinner.” She wasn’t responding blankly, she just was focused, as to memorize what she had to do. She repeated back the address.

The phone clicked. Connection broken, Janet looked at the phone. Odd little wrong number, she thought. What had she said to them? What had the caller said? Distracted. She had to have been distracted and not paying much attention. What was she doing? She hoped it wasn’t an important client.

Whatever else she had been doing, she made a decision.

She would ask Ben out. It would have to be on the weekend though, not a night right after work. That would look odd to the other staff, if she walked out to meet him after work.

* * *

Ben had taken a day off. It seemed like a good plan at the time.

Where he really wanted to go was to Columbia to find Celia in one of her classes. He just wanted to watch her graceful movements. Bug more than that, he wanted to see her face. There was clearly stalker thinking in that so he avoided doing so. He spent some time walking in the Park, slipping for a brief period into the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

He had wandered about for a while before finding himself before what looked to be a religious statue. He made out the name on the plaque in front of the exhibit. “Saint James the Greater” it read. Saint, eh? Ben was no saint. Even in his wildest imaginings. What had this Saint James done to be ‘the greater’?

If there was a greater, was there a “lesser”? The plaque didn’t give him much information. It noted he was the patron saint of Spain. He’d never been to Spain. He kind of liked their music.

Time was going by quicker than he thought. He probably should head home. Before he stepped out into the world beyond art, his cell phone rang. It sang out the ring-tone he’d assigned to Janet.

“Hello Janet, sorry about not being in today,” he wanted to get out in front of his absence if it came up.

“Hi Ben,” she paused, “what were you planning to do Saturday?”

“I didn’t have any specific plans,” he knew it was time. The kidnappers who tried to reprogram her mind had to have tripped this trigger. The way he’d left her, she’d still be obsessing about him without acting on it because of that career priority she had. “do we need to get some work done on the weekend?”

“Oh, no no.” He imagined he could hear her suppressing her conflicting intentions. “Would you go to dinner with me? I would like very much to spend some time with you out of the office.”

“oh, a date?”

“Well. Um. Yes. A date I suppose. I never ask men out but,” she paused. “I would like to have dinner with you Saturday.”

“Seriously? Me? Why me,” a wry grin she couldn’t see on his face, “I mean, you’re my boss.”

There was a pause, a little longer and more uncomfortable for her than she liked.

“I… don’t really know exactly but I’ve been so attracted to you lately. Is that a bad thing?”

“No, no, I think you’re very attractive myself.”

“Well then, I’ll pick a place. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Okay, should I pick you up or meet you at a restaurant somewhere?”

“I think it would be better if you came by my place and we went together.”

“That will be fine. What address?”

She gave him her home address, they made their goodbyes, and he started the walk across the Park towards home.

* * *

The lock on the door clicked and Ginny smiled. Master was home. This could only be a good thing. At least that is what Ginny thought.

She quickly put aside the book she had out. She got herself to her presentation position in the living room. Her bare butt atop her heels, chest out, hands on her knees, she lowered her head a bit. She listened as the door slid open.

“Hello pet,” his voice seemed to be upbeat. If he was in a pleasant mood perhaps he’d do something before dinner with her.

“Hello Master.”

“Have you been naughty today?”

She nibbled on her lower lip a moment. Her head shook the negative response.

“You must have done something naughty. Maybe I should just do something to remind you what happens when you do misbehave.

She let out a little giggle. She caught her breath, returning to the poise he expected of her.

“Yes Sir.”

His fingers smoothly ran through her hair. She didn’t move. In moments she let out a contented sigh. His digits suddenly gripped, twisting her hair into his fist and he turned his head so she could see him. She averted her eyes and did her best to follow the ways he moved her head. Holding on firmly, he ran the other hand’s forefinger over her lips, then pressed it into her mouth.

She sucked on the finger, feeling a little lightheaded. He just watched as she put her efforts into treating his finger to her mouth, her tongue, her chest moving slightly with quickened breaths. Her breasts were pushed forward as much as she could in the kneeling position with her hands unmoving, the nipples had become stiff, tighter, profoundly aroused by the contact.

Letting go her hair, drawing back his hands he watched her moving breasts. Taking the two nipples in his fingers he twisted sharply. Ginny let out a gasp. The sharp sensation sent a jolt through her body, a bit of pain perhaps but far more pleasure. She could feel dampness starting to drip down from her sex.

“You seem to be in heat again. I thought I took care of that this morning before I left.”

“Your slut is always ready for you Master.” She already had her knees as far apart as she could get them. He leaned down cupping her sex. He slipped his middle and ring fingers into her, sliding in so easily from her arousal. She let out a moan. Her mouth gaped open suddenly and her eyes opened wide. “God Sir!”

She was struggling not to thrust her hips against him, trying to let him take her as he wanted. Desperately though, she wanted more. More fingers, more of him. More being anything he chose to do to her. He drew his hand away though. Ginny whimpered but kept as steady as she could on her knees. She wanted so much to be full, really full. Only he could give her that.

“Follow me.” He checked that the door was locked, then led her into the bedroom. “You look so nice. I think I should give you a reason to clean up again.”

She padded after him in a hurry.

Entering the room she found herself gripped by her shoulders and pushed face down onto the bed at its edge. Not knowing what to do with her arms she didn’t move them from her sides. If he wanted her positioned this way, this is what he wanted. If he chose to have her positioned elsewhere he’d tell her.

She felt his fingers running over her bottom. The touch sent shivers through her. Not knowing what to expect just now, despite his now regular ministrations to the body belonging to him. She had come to enjoy being a possession.

“Try to relax now, little slut.” She felt his palm move over her tail end but now it was covered with warm oil, caressing it down between her cheeks. More was being poured down fresh into the crack as she felt him press something against the tight opening there. She quickly realized it was his thumb. As his thumb pressed up to the last knuckle the rest of the fingers on his right hand played lightly over her sex.

She let out a cry. Followed by a gasp as he move the thumb inside her while using the fingers to just caress her sex gently.

“Sir… oh sir,” she was lost already, intently living the pleasure of him playing her openings almost as though producing music. His other hand found her bare back between her shoulders and pressed down on her. As if there was the least question she was helpless for him all the time.

The fire was building in her quickly but he knew. The movements paused every time she thought it was going to push her to release.

“Don’t you dare cum yet cunt.”

“N-no sir,” she was shaking with her desire now. It was all she could do to not press against his touch wildly. She waited for him to guide her where he wanted her to be. Control was his but she so wanted the escape into the oblivion he sent her to. “oooooooooh, ma-master….”

The fingers over her sex drew away, the thumb popped out of her ass. More oil coolly poured into that crevice of her rear. She felt the fingers of the hand press against the pucker. At least three of them in as much of a cone shape as the human hand can make. She let out a small cry of pain as they pressed in, forcing her open… drawing back, pressing in again.

“Puh-please, oh pleaase sir,” she let out with a quiet plea.

“mine. You get what I choose, cunt.”

“Yes. A-a-awl yours, Ma-mast-er, please.”

“You’re begging for something cunt?” The fingers pushed her open wider. He released his hand from where it pressed on her back and slipped that hand over her buttocks, kneading in the oil he’d poured on her.

“Sir,” there was a plaintive moan underlying her breathing, “please fuck your slut in the ass.”

“Hold still,” he hooked the forefinger and middle finger of both hands in between her checks and into the opening. Pressing the fingers into her bottom, he turned them in little arcs, back and forth, pulling her open slowly.

“Sir!” she cried out. “Oh fuck, ohhh.”

Suddenly she was empty again, a desperate sounding whimper came from within her chest and out her throat. Her sex was on fire along with her sensitive nerves in her sphincter. There was a zipper sound and the muffled noise of cloth falling to the floor.

“Tell me what you are” His tone was quiet. Demanding, but quiet. She loved that voice. It reverberated through her as much as his sex did when he took her.

“I’m a fuck toy. Your fuck toy.” Saying it still affected her. Her face burned with the redness of embarrassment, yet saying it almost automatically made her want to hump, hump anything he let her hump.

The touch at her opened ass was no longer his fingers. That, she knew, that was his cock.

Anticipation was eating at her. She sucked in her lower lip, closing her eyes tightly. She so wanted him inside her. Any part of her. She hadn’t cared since that first night just how he took her.

He pressed inwards slowly. She felt the tissue stretching to accommodate him. She felt herself having her world rock with both her need and the sensations.

“More sir, please, more, more!” She…

Finally he was embedded in her as far as possible. Her jaw hung open now and her eyes… her eyes stared wide open without any focus at all. She was vanishing into the pleasure. Her muscles were starting to pulse as she felt him squeezed inside her.

Building the pace, he started to thrust in, draw out and pound in again hard. She was so tightly around his organ. She could barely breath as her body became more a vessel to receive his seed than anything else. She panted with his pounding thrusts, meeting his cock with her ass as he plumbed the depths of her bottom.

“FUCK ME MASTER!” There was nothing in her mind but the wild ride she was on now. “PLEASE, MAY I… “

She couldn’t speak or scream out the words even, she just wanted to cum so badly now.

“Cum now cunt.” The words seemed harsh but she needed to hear it. She had to have permission. Without the proprietary permission she was going to be stalled. She knew orgasms no longer happened for her without permission. She wanted it that way. It was more than just her effort to give him control. In the last month she’d learned, it no longer was something she had any control over.

Flailing wildly back against his cock she found her vision blurring into a white flare of orgasm. Impaled on his organ she was lost completely to him. She felt the hot spray of his cum flow into her own depths and without an awareness of him having made any further sounds there was a wholeness to her in the moment.

When her eyes opened again, Ben was coming out of the bathroom, a smug expression on his face.

“Good girl.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“It is good that you greet me properly when I get home.”

Still worn out and limp, she smiled happily.

“Yes Sir.”

“I am pleased.” Something thumped on the bed beside her. What was…

“Put it in. Keep my seed in you until bedtime.”

She groped for the object. It was a plug for her ass. One of the large ones. He seemed amused to watch her struggle with gripping it in her hands. She worked to keep from moving her body while she fought to get the toy plunged inside herself. Ben just stood there, crossing her arms as she worked it into her butt.

She let out a gasp as she finally fitted it in her rear recess.

“Thank you Master for letting me hold onto your seed!” She gasped out after it was in.

“Good girl.” She turned red again at knowing she’d pleased him. It was what she wanted most of all.

“oh Sir!”

“What is it, slut?”

“Master, I invited Celia to join us for dinner. She said Friday would be good.”

She smiled with a gleeful look of joy, she should have asked if that was being naughty when he got home. Asking Celia to dinner with them didn’t feel like a naughty act though.

“And you couldn’t mention that as being a bad girl when I got home?”

“I didn’t think it was naughty, Master. You like her a lot, Sir.”

“I suppose I do.” He smiled down at her gently. He stroked her hair with his fingers. “Yes, that was being a good girl. Knew it would please me, didn’t you.’

“Yes Sir.” Smiling, knowing it was pleasing him, “I warned her you have rules for me here though.”

“My home, my rules.” He kissed her softly. He kissed her deeply and held her close to him so he could feel her heartbeat. Finally though, he stood back up. He gestured to her and the bed, the huge wet stain only partly from the oil he’d use to lubricate her. “You soaked my bed.”

“Yes Sir. I did.” She smiled.

“Clean up the mess.” Almost an after thought he said, “And yourself.”

Ben turned to the door to the bedroom and strode out, leaving her to clean not just herself but the mess he’d made by using her.

* * *

Taking a sip from his glass, Georgiy had just taken his own pleasure. The two mewling creatures on his bed had been pleasant, but just an act of personal relief.

Unlike Carlos, he didn’t leave living evidence of his activities. Carlos had always enjoyed to go after purely hetero young men, or happily involved women, destroying lives and leaving a trail of flotsam behind in his wake.

Georgiy always took out the trash of his own play time. Arranging a robbery gone wrong or a mugging that got violent wasn’t hard. He genuinely didn’t care. One thing he shared with Carlos though. Enjoying the fear. Not once did it fail to give him a high. Power trips, each time he took one of the youngsters.

Another way he was different from Carlos was that he was able to keep his pleasure separate from business. The business of spreading his influence with people in positions of authority. The Wizard was the ultimate puppet master but he took the tasks done for the boss very seriously. So far between himself and Margaret they’d managed to take over most of Manhattan’s political structure. They had been tasked with a project to spread control outward slowly.

Eventually their influence would reach into Albany, then cross the river into New Jersey, up to Connecticut, and if they didn’t rush it, the federal agencies and governments too. Turning people of power into pawns was as good a high as using up a teenager, or perhaps a mother, or even someone’s children. It just wasn’t physically as satisfying.

He’d set Janet up to deliver Madison to the Wizard. All he had to do now was keep the wild mentalist from catching on until the drugs kicked in so the Wizard could easily break down any barriers he had come up with. Carlos had never been capable of the subtlety of taking over real power. All he’d ever been able to deal with was causing destruction. Still, he’d had his uses and losing him sucked. This guy had to be a good choice if he could wipe the skills from Carlos altogether.

Margaret had recognized the threat Madison represented as well. She had already acquired tranquilizer guns and enough Carfentanil/Fentanyl mix for several darts to knock someone out. It wasn’t too difficult to obtain. It was getting a set of darts for the tranq guns prepared that was tough. The pharmacist they suborned had no clue how the guns worked, but he said he’d be able to load the darts just fine.

Georgiy would wait for Margaret’s results. He would find some relief with this Madison guy out of circulation.

* * *

Musing in the dark about events and the women in his life kept him awake.

Janet weighed on his mind. He and the people following him were both using her as bait. Aware of the nature of the date he’d been invited on, he knew there would be some sort of tug of war for control. Ben’s plan for her to put her into unconsciousness at the instant the others showed themselves.

If he didn’t come out on top she’d be at their mercies anyway. They’d hacked her mind once already. He was pretty sure they would end her as a person anyway. If he came out on top, he could at least send her back to her job. Though he’d still be in her head. He knew.

With reflection it seemed he’d changed in ways other than this new talent. Even with a conscience he had the ability to do as he pleased. Janet was already desperately hot for him and he knew it.

Obsession was consuming her. That didn’t really play a part in his plans. Not at this time anyway. The obsession thing had surprised him, as delightful as it was. It was not his doing. In his mind any effort at suppression now could affect her in other unpredictable ways.

She wanted to be with him. If he were to allow it she’d have to accept Ginny, preferably without more mind bending. The only thing he could think of for that involved using her obsession to bring her into a submissive role the way Ginny was.

As his boss she’d always been above the personal relationship roles. But having triggered her attentions seemed to have brought her internal conflict. A conflict between her desire to immerse herself in a relationship and desire to advance her career. Not that it would matter to him if he chose to keep her as he’d chosen to keep Ginny.

Most of his desires with Ginny were entirely born of his lusty imagination. His intention was to continue using every orifice she had physically and force her helplessly into the state she was tonight. At the moment she was wrung out as if he’d squeezed every ounce of her being from her. Content in her sleep she was blissfully dreaming. Delightfully, she didn’t snore.

Because of her, he had picked up some titles on dominance and submission. He wasn’t above using other people’s ideas. The concept of head space rang true to his own state of mind when he was taking total control. The submissive mentality, that head space where Ginny would go when he took her, that was something he’d been able to read from her mind. The idea others reached such states without the mental manipulation of his unique talent was interesting to him.

Inherently the philosophy for serious people involved in dominance and submission without the talent came out of a completely different kind of power exchange than he was performing. For him a slight mental nudge could turn a woman’s needs for relief on, another could cause the sensory overload of unquenchable orgasm.

There was no surrender involved. Internal desires from his power made surrender a foregone conclusion if he wanted. Triggering Ginny had started that way.

In a sense, he had the good fortune that underneath the surface, Ginny had a submissive nature but had not found a suitable dominant. He flicked the switch when she looked at him and that part of her welled up like a tidal wave. It was totally directed. At him.

He was unable to explain Janet’s obsession the same way.

A few things that he would have described as kinky before became a part of his repertoire with Ginny. Several special items had ended up in a chest next to his dresser. Rope. Gags. Blindfolds. He had mixed feelings about the flogger and crop. The butt plug he’d put in her to hold in his spent seed, another item, and a host of other objects meant to fill her.

Toys? Toys didn’t seem necessary. They simply provided extra variety. It also added the trappings of the BDSM scene, which with normal people would deflect the way his control really had happened. Another bonus was she got off on it.

Hers was no common act of submission. She was branded mentally more than any physical indication could provide. Her whole purpose became pleasing him any way possible.

So Ginny had invited Celia up for a proper dinner. Ben thought it interesting. Even more fascinating when he learned Ginny told Celia she wouldn’t be eating at the table. Because. Rules.

It seemed Ginny was trying to find ways to please him beyond normal submission. That was pleasing too. It was clear she had more than a passing awareness of his attentive interest in Celia.

He was indeed interested in Celia. He had no idea how it would work without him exerting the talent to control her. Until recently she always seemed aloof from everyone. Before having the talent, in his almost adolescent way he’d had her almost on a pedestal. Since he had the new power there was still a sense she was out of his league. Though. He knew something had clicked between them in the elevator the first morning he changed.

Recent experience proved his ability take control of her mentally was elusive at best. He wondered if it was an immunity. Maybe somewhere under all her other qualities was the same mental power. If true, he would have thought she’d poke back at him instead of being like sliding on a waxed surface in sock feet.

His interest in her aside, he wasn’t about to act like a love sick teenager towards her. Nothing he’d said, he thought, would displayed his rather idealized reverence of her. It was only natural he’d been thinking of her in his arms before.

Now there was also this other thing, A different thing than the talent awakened inside him. Even with his emotions about her unchanged he had changed in another way. He’d had the self discovery he had deeper desires to be in control than he’d previously imagine. Holding her wasn’t all he’d wanted. Making her genuinely his, that had become his ambition.

The last month or so of being able to take what he wanted without hesitation… it wasn’t the birth of this control freak side of his nature. There had been a realization of his inner hunger for control. A desire that escalated his objective with Celia. She had been elevated in his thoughts before. Now though, he felt a hunger to bring her to her knees for his use.

Despite that, he remained self limiting in his actions and his needs. Reconciling a renewed hunger for her as she was with his control freak side was going to be difficult. There were others out there who could be viewed as objects to possess. Limitations on which he took for his own did not really exist, if he set aside his concerns about being discovered. And his personal conscience’s trepidation. He could satisfy any of his needs if he did ignore those concerns. He did try to keep his needs to a practical level.

His needs were not driving him to take over the world after all.

* * *

Friday.

The button under the peep hole rang a chime, just as the one on the door to her own apartment.

“I’ll be right there!”

Celia brushed down the blue dress. She wasn’t sure she should have put on the new outfit just to come up here for dinner. She wanted to create a good impression for some reason. She wasn’t sure just why. It was just. Coming up to see Ben… and Ginny, of course, seemed more like an event. She was anxious for some reason.

There was a clacking noise as the peep opened and closed, followed by the deadbolt click open. The door opened and Celia’s jaw wanted to drop. She kept her mouth from falling wide open, but not her eyes.

Before her was Ginny in a thin white lace bustier, stockings, and black heels. The lace top ended just above her flat belly.. When her eyes drifted lower she could see there was nothing covering the clean shaven privates of the woman.

“Hello?”

“Oh Celia! Come in, come in!”

She stepped inside feeling a little edgy. “I hope I wasn’t expected to...”

She gestured kind of at how Ginny was attired, finding herself nonplussed and short for words.

“Oh no. I did tell you he has has rules for me.” She did a little curtsy. “My place here is to please him in every way.”

Her hands pressed the door closed behind Celia and she pointed to an arm chair. “Please, relax! Can I get a drink for you?”

“So these rules… uh. Oh hell. Yes, what are my options?”

There was a little giggle from the kitchen. She smelled a hint of onion, and something aromatic reminding her of bread.

“Options? You could follow the rules too, but I don’t think that’s what you meant,” the giggle started again, “We have water, beer, orange juice, a little vodka, some rum, and … no, we’re out of the tequila. There’s also some wine, it’s a red thing, let me see, Merlot?”

“I’ll have a little of the wine if you don’t mind?”

“Just a moment.”

Moments later Ginny came back from the narrow room that was the kitchen. “Here you go,” handing her a fluted wine glass. “be right back.”

With that Ginny vanished back into the kitchen. Celia sat back somewhat stunned at the little whirlwind her hostess had become.

Looking about her, the apartment was pretty much a match for her own. A small dining room next to the kitchen, separated from the living room. A little hall with a bathroom at the end had two bedrooms to either side. At the end of the living room there was a door out to a small balcony, window to the side of the door.

The walls were decorated with prints of city silhouette artwork. Looking around she saw no television. Just bookshelves and a desk under the window next to the balcony. She put the glass down on the coffee table that centered in the room and walked to the desk.

Ben’s workspace here was cluttered with papers, mostly they looked related to his work. She looked back to see if she still was alone. Finding herself without company she opened his laptop and tapped to see if he left it logged in. Apparently he didn’t. For all his other traits, he had some sense of personal security. She saw no papers on the desk that could tell her anything about him personally.

Returning to her seat, she found herself more maddeningly curious about Ben. Ben and Ginny, she meant. She chided herself for snooping. She would be upset if someone snooped in her papers and computer. Why had she done that?

Ginny popped back from behind the wall for the kitchen and started laying plates on the small dinner table. Celia noticed she was only setting two places on opposites sides of the table. She remembered, rules again, Ginny wouldn’t be eating at the table she’d said. Celia sipped the wine.

A clatter came at the door as the deadbolt opened, unlocked from outside. Ginny suddenly scrambled out of the kitchen and settled to her knees as soon as the door swung open.

Ben stepped into the apartment and Ginny’s head lowered while the door swung closed again. Celia was more than intrigued. She found it made her own arousal rise. As Ben stroked the girl’s hair, it sounded like there was a mild mewl of pleasure coming from Ginny.

Ben looked up at Celia. “Hello Celia. Welcome to my home.”

* * *

Margaret had five of the tranquilizer dart guns, four of which were the size of rifles. One was pistol sized. A large pistol but something she could carry in a purse, reasonably unnoticed.

“They’re all set Miss Margaret,” Joel said. In all his years preparing medications, he’d never done this before, but creating the mix to put a human target down probably would take less than half the load he’d put in the injectors. It really didn’t matter how much more than the minimum dose they put in, it would still take three to five seconds before it would have an effect.

That was the reason the police didn’t use this form of non-lethal weapon. In three to five seconds a man with a deadly weapon could wreak havoc. A bomb could be triggered, a hostage executed, a gun shot could hit the officer with the tranq gun. With animals, that wouldn’t matter, but he knew this was for a person. She had even told him the approximate body mass of the target.

None of it mattered though. Miss Margaret told him to do this. She was to be obeyed. There was no question of doing otherwise. He handed her the box with twenty of the flechettes. She smiled.

“Very good Joel,” she packed them away. Now it was just a matter of getting the shooters she’d also acquired in place and waiting. She wanted that set up well before their target showed up. She’d be near at hand, in case he started to use his powers. Her comfort with counteracting his abilities was strong. Only Georgiy and the Wizard were her equal or superior in that regard. She was certain of it.

A crooked smile crossed her lips.

Joel looked after the woman walking away from him wondering who she was and what she’d been doing in the hall outside his apartment. Confused, he closed the door and locked it.

* * *

After his initial greeting to Ginny, affectionate as it was, he hardly seemed to acknowledge her while he spoke with Celia. He was amiable and friendly, as if he was meeting Celia for the first time. And the nearly bare girl served them both. First with drinks, he had a shot of vodka followed by a glass of water, she noticed. Then she’d announced dinner was prepared.

It was, Celia thought, rather tender how he treated the girl who served him. That was simply not in keeping with her expectations.

After Ben and Celia had eaten, Ginny cleared the table and placed a stool beside Ben’s chair, set her own plate on the stool then placed a folded towel next to it. The woman knelt on the towel.

While Ben and Celia continued to chat at the table, Ginny looked up at Ben. She folded her hands behind her back and bowed her head slightly. He tore apart one of the rolls and buttered the pieces, and without missing a beat of the conversation fed the first piece to Ginny. Celia though kept pausing as she watched. It wasn’t that he was being callous to Ginny. He was being controlling. Slowly he was feeding her from her plate, not rushing, while she kept her hands folded behind her back.

Celia watched with fascination. She also was beginning to wonder how this worked. All the bdsm relationships she’d heard about revolved around punishments and sex. Certainly given the state of Ginny’s undress there had to be sex involved. If anything, the partial exposure made the actions of her being fed highly erotic. The firm bottom was exposed totally, not moving much other than to help Ginny move slightly to take the food into her mouth.

“Do you guys live this BDSM lifestyle thing all the time?”

“This is what she is. It takes work to teach her properly,” he replied. “I really wasn’t expecting such a needy little slut at first. There have been improvements.”

“Do you always do this?,” she asked, “always feed her this way?”

“Not at all. Usually on Friday though. Sometimes on other nights. This reminds her she is mine.” Ginny turned a little red but nodded, a happy curve to her mouth. Ginny kept her eyes only on his or looked down.

“And how she’s dressed?”

“That varies but she’s my slut,” at this, Ginny nodded without speaking, “the rules are she is to always be available for me. The only places she is permitted to dress completely is outside this apartment.”

Celia fought with her feelings of how wrong this seemed, but her body was telling her something else altogether. At the same time Ben had tried to do a gentle scan of her mind, once again passing over the surface as if there was a silk shroud that couldn’t be pierced without damage. He didn’t try terribly hard, not wanting to explain either of them, possibly both, getting a sudden headache.

“Thank you Master,” Ginny said as the last bits had been cleaned from her dish. “May I go clean the dishes?”

“Of course,” and as she stood up he gave her a swat on the behind. She gave a little yelp but Celia could see she appeared to welcome the stinging slap. “Then come out to the living room. We’ll be in there.” “Come along,” Ben said to Celia, getting up and moving towards one of the two arm chairs there. She started to head to the couch, “no, sit in the other chair.”

There was no explanation from him for this guidance. Celia felt it more of a command than guidance. In noticing that, her own thighs and sex seemed to warm up. The entire evening so far was having an affect on her tender womanhood. She wondered what it was like to be fed the way Ginny had been. She tried to shake that out of her head but the idea of having someone strong and gentle the way he treated Ginny had drawn her curiosity and apparently her internal needs.

Ben saw Celia’s eyes drop when he looked at her. Maybe there was an opening that didn’t require the mental power. For her part, she was wondering if she was actually turned on or if it was just the way the wine was hitting her.

“You have a wall of books here. I noticed you have shelves in the dinette area too. What are you reading about?”

“There’s a lot of subjects there, from history to physics. And a fair amount of fiction as well. At the moment I’ve been having a Dashell Hammit, Mickey Spillane, oh, James Cain, some Chandler period. Hard-boiled detective genre.”

“Stuff that became film noir,” she observed.

“Yep. The cynical detective with a personal code, the femme fatales, the dark side. I can associate with the detectives though obviously not a career I’d pursue.”

“I guess that makes me a Femme Fatale then.”

“oh you? Not at all.” He had that fixing gaze meeting her eyes. “Unless you’re busy planning a murder no one knows about.”

Celia laughed. He thought the sound was delightful.

“No, no murders. Maybe a few break in burglaries. Maybe some art museum.”

“Classy, yet very naughty.”

Ginny came back in the room. She must have kept a spare set of shoes in the kitchen because now she had a stark looking set of heels on, adding to her height. She went straight to Ben’s chair and knelt before him, putting her hands on her knees.

“Did you have a museum in mind?”

“Maybe the Gugenheim? The Metropolitan Museum of Art seems just so overwhelming.”

“Not to mention it’s surrounded by the Park.”

“Master?,” interrupted the girl at Ben’s feet.

“Yes, what is it pet?”

“May I have dessert now?” Ben sat watching Ginny’s eyes. Then he looked up at Celia, focused on her eyes. “I’ll be good.”

“Yes, you may.” Ginny practically beamed. Her hands went to his belt and the zipper on his slacks.

Celia’s lower lip dropped leaving her mouth dangling open in surprise as Ginny drew Ben’s cock out of his pants. Ginny started licking it like an ice cream cone, doing circles with her tongue around the tip.

Celia started to stand up, “Maybe I better...”

“Sit. Down.” The words were directed at Celia as his hard gaze fixed on her green eyes. “Now.”

She dropped back in the chair quickly. Not knowing just what to do with her hands she quickly folded them in her lap.

“Yes sir.” Did she say ‘sir’? He wasn’t doing anything to her, but the way she responded felt natural. Did she really say ‘sir’?

While Ginny was working her lips over his stiffness, Ben was watching how Celia had lowered her eyes as he looked at her. All the signs were there, if only… He tried again to read her, to slip a thought tendril past that teflon surface hiding her mind. Between fucking Ginny’s face and watching Celia intensely, his touch on Celia’s mind was a lot lighter than before. This time it felt slightly different, not that there were openings to slip through, but more as if somehow she was yielding the barrier to him.

For Celia it was as if she’d floated into a different place in her mind. Though he was across the room, she felt like he’d wrapped himself around her. There was a floating somnolence to it. Perhaps, a dream state. All she knew was she was not there and even over in the other chair, he could guide her. Time felt like it froze.

What he could read was more empathic in nature than the area he could get to with controls. She was physically excited. Her mind seemed to have gone into a trance like state. Ginny did that too when he used pain, when he was really demanding, or when he forced her to a deeper submission.

Ben let out a grunt of release and Ginny eagerly vacuumed up his spent cum, swallowing every bit she could, licking up those drops that escaped. Looking up at Sir, she realized his thoughts were engaged in something else, but she’d provided her service. His hand stroked her hair lightly.

“Good girl,” he said without looking down at her. “I am pleased. You did well.”

A thrill ran through Ginny. She backed away from him then assumed a position with her head down on the rug and her ass in the air. She just knelt there with her whole being floaty from having pleasured her Master.

Celia had the deer-in-the-headlight look to her as Ben seemed so intent on her. Every time she lifted her chin and eyes, she saw his gaze then immediately lowered her eyes again.

Ben stood up and closed his pants again. He walked slowly over to where Celia was.

“You enjoyed that.”

“yes,” she almost whispered.

“Speak with more confidence. Did you enjoy what you saw?”

“Yes sir.” Acknowledging him as ‘sir’ seemed right after all. It sent a shiver up through her from her sex. Her entire body felt sensitive to the very tips of her toes and fingers.

“You slipped into a new place in your mind, didn’t you.”

“Yes sir.” He ran his fingers through her hair. Drawing the backs of his fingers over her shoulder, his face seemed impassive, but those eyes were like bright lights when he looked in hers.

“It wasn’t the sex. You know what sent you into a different place.” He could feel her emote a state of peace and happiness. He wished he could read from within her so he didn’t trigger a bad state of mind, “Tell me what you feel.”

“Yes sir,” she felt stuck at the moment. “I feel...”

She didn’t have the words. It felt like she belonged where she was. At least, around him.

“stuck. Belong here.”

He guided her to her feet, enjoying the way the blue dress clung to her. As carefully and gently as he could, he led her to the couch where he sat down. Then he drew her gently into his lap.

“Ginny, pet,” he spoke to the still kneeling girl. “Bring the soft comforter out.”

Celia rested her head on his shoulder. She was floating and content at the moment. She didn’t know where mentally she’d gone, but it was right for her. So long as he was here. His arms felt warm on hers, wrapping her up in safety.

A few minutes later a soft blanket wrapped around her form. Ginny’s graceful and elegant looking hands tucking it in. Why was it she never noticed Ginny’s hands were so delicate looking before? The fingernails only just a short ways past the end of the fingertips and pained a reddish pink.

Ginny settled onto the couch beside them and rested her head on Sir’s shoulder. Sir? Yes, Sir. A new thought to her, it meant something important but at the moment, she was at peace. She felt she was where she needed to be.

Ben rocked her in his arms gently. Fingertips slipped through her hair. Ginny petted her with those hands on top of the blanket, comforting motions, light pressure as if to share the sensation.

Well, thought Ben, that didn’t quite go off the way I expected. He still couldn’t read more than the emotional frame of her mind but could tell she was at peace and felt she was where she should be. That was good enough for him for now. He realized he really wanted to possess this woman, but chided himself. Wanting to possess Celia wasn’t new. He’d wanted that for months.

Now it seemed he might be on the verge of doing so, he wasn’t sure about the next steps. Using the mental powers made it easy to go to next steps. This though, this was a different path. That mind space thing the books talked about. He was always in his control mind space, so he would work this out. He just needed to know how to help her return from her own mind space.

Staying with gentle touches to her hair, cheek, ears, tender petting on her arms, it seemed some kind of awareness was returning to her eyes. His view of her hadn’t changed. It was evident her view of him had altered dramatically.

Time seemed to pass without apparent measure. She wrapped up in him and Ginny, him wrapped around her, Ginny attached and part of her safe place.

“Hi there,” he said softly. “Are you back now?”

“hi,” she whispered. The shroud holding her in that floating part of her mind had risen and slid slightly aside. She felt so vulnerable. She knew everything that had gone on in the last hour. It had been an hour, perhaps more. “that was...”

“Relax, it’s okay. I’m here. You’re safe. Being back is acceptable. It was very pleasing to have you like that.”

“what was that?”

“A part of submission, one of the ways people who are genuinely submissive give themselves to another. It’s a head space thing, going to that place.”

“Oh.” She straightened up. “I guess that means I’m a submissive then.”

“Evidently so,” Ben smiled. She still hadn’t drawn the comforter off herself and was still clinging to him. “I hope pulling you onto the couch didn’t make a mess of that beautiful blue dress you wore for me.”

“You knew?”

“I knew you didn’t wear it for Ginny,” she saw his eyes on hers again, “She already liked you a lot.”

“oh my. If I’m submissive,” she started, “and you put me in that state...”

“You went there for me. I think that was apparent, yes.”

“I’m not sure what that means.”

“You will figure out what it means soon enough.”

Ginny let out a sound of contentment, perhaps with a certain amount of self satisfaction.

* * *