The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

As a heads up, be aware this episode contains violence. —Blackie

* * *

A Touch of Green

Chapter Six

I was not dreaming.

The distance of two floors no longer felt the same as crossing an ocean. The chasm had been spanned with the feel of her light form on my lap. Merely laying against me. She clung as though for dear life.

Have you noticed physical beauty is often the measure placed on the sensual? Eyes have usually held it for me. Those green eyes. Such an amazing being behind those eyes.

I felt as though I was floating in the clouds with her in my arms. She’d submitted without expectation, involuntarily yielding to my commands. Patience, I kept telling myself. Patience.

It was the voluntary surrender of will I waited for.

* * *

His apartment was high above the streets below. Sometimes he’d see pigeons at his windows and tap there to make them fly away. Looking down from the window gave him exactly the perspective he wanted. The people he could see were like ants moving about the paths they follow to explore, searching as ants do.

Georgiy was ill at ease over the intrusion of this new mentalist into his city. He’d concede it was the Wizard’s city really but without Georgiy, the puppet master’s reach would be more limited. Thinking about the plan he’d put in place already, he started contemplating what could go wrong. While certain the plan in place would work there was an uneasy sense he wasn’t in control. There was little he liked less than feeling he didn’t have control.

Georgiy knew he couldn’t be there for the take down. The plan Margaret had outlined kept coming back to him. It seemed pretty solid. He was uneasy anyway. A means of insurance must exist he might be able to put in place. His face never changed grim expressions as he looked up at his map of the city.

Picking up his phone, he hit one of the speed dial numbers.

“Twenty-sixth precinct, Detective Peters speaking”

“Hello Peters,” Georgiy said.

Peters recognized the voice immediately. The extra curricular business he provided for Peters was more than a little bit supplementary to his income. The detective smiled. Maybe he would be taking an early vacation this year.

“How can I help you?”

“There’s a package I want you to pick up tomorrow evening. Sometime around seven.” He detailed his plan to the detective.

“I’ll see to it personally.”

“Good. There’s a good bonus for you, best if the package is, shall we say, completely intact?”

“I understand, no worries. It will be done.”

Georgiy hung up. Staying a step ahead of problems, it was one of the qualities that helped him before he’d found his own talent. He’d learned that quality early, when he was forced to leave his home. It would still suit here and now.

* * *

A young woman sat in the armchair centered in a room lined with bookshelves. Deep red curtains, thick and plush, blocked out light at the windows. An oak desk large enough to be a table was positioned before the windows, pretty much clean save for a phone, keyboard and monitor.

Behind the desk sat a bent mostly bald man whose ears stuck out to either side almost like handles. His seat was a motorized wheel chair, his legs too thin and weak to hold him up. The sharpness of his features was accented by a near sneer he had developed over his years.

The girl was waking up slowly. She had pink lips, blue eyes, and dark ebony like hair. A bit plump and otherwise unremarkable, her hands and fingers seemed delicate as she gripped the arms of the chair to pull herself up into a better posture.

“Well girl, it’s about time you woke up.”

“Who the hell are you? Where am I?,” she demanded. The thin eyebrows over those sky colored eyes clenched with irritation at having been displaced from her home.

“That is of no consequence,” the cripple said. He manipulated the joystick and a couple buttons on the arm of his wheelchair. The device scooted around the desk and put him close enough to her to touch. She flinched at his approach.

The effort she made to get up was complicated by a strap, well, no, a seat-belt she realized. Only there was no evident release clasp. She struggled against it. Realizing she was trapped, she took another route to attempt escape.

She had recently discovered she could make her professors give her better grades simply by impressing on them mentally their desire to grade her better. She had a telepathic ability and it appeared the only way out now was to use it. She started to gather her strength for the effort.

“Shelly, may I call you Shelly?,” his fingers reached out to touch her hair. She squirmed in her effort to escape the pale touch of his fingers. Her free hands allowed her to push his arm away.

“Get away from me, pervert.”

“Oh, Shelly,” he gave a wicked grin, his teeth yellow and crooked. It sent a chill down her spine as she continued to try to reach a tendril of thought out to get control of the old freak.

“That won’t work, you know.”

He appeared to be correct. She’d never encountered someone unreachable before. Her thought tendril slammed into something like a wall. There was no way through she could find, nor could the mental probe find a way around it. She panicked. Letting out a scream didn’t seem to bother the old freak either.

She didn’t stop screaming for five or ten minutes it seemed. Then she was out of breath. Her eyes reddened as she stopped, panting for air, fear hanging like a thick musk in the air. Now she tried to form her strength into a wall. If he could stop her, he might be able to get to her instead. She tried to throw every ounce of energy she had into a solid barrier to him. She tried to imagine it like a steel vault, with the only way to open the lock on the inside.

“I like that. Be afraid child. I really enjoy the ones that challenge me. I’m definitely more frightening than you think,” he let out a short chuckle. The sound caused her to swallow. She realized her entire body was shaking, trembling.

“Yes child. I’m hungry and you,” he winked, “you are my dinner tonight.”

With that, she felt an intrusion in her own mind. Her vault like barrier was crushed in only moments. The protective shell was being penetrated by both brute force and needle like thrusts. Like maggots bursting from hatching, his mental tentacles fed on her mind slowly.

“There’s no rush. I like to savor every bite.” His hands folded together in front of him, elbows on the arm of his chair, fingers forming a tent. His eyes rolled back a bit into his head and he muttered, “yessss.”

Bit by bit, she felt herself losing her thoughts, her memories, her will. She was conscious of everything he did, terrified and trying to hide deep inside herself. The little worm-like needles in her mind seemed to be gnawing away at her very brain.

Hours later the little corner she’d withdrawn to for hiding from the attack suddenly was breached and her body let out a weak cry of defeat, having no volition left to let out a scream. The last stronghold she’d clung to was crushed and every muscle in her ceased to function.

The man bound to a wheel chair gave out a moan of pleasure.

Shelly no longer existed.

The wheelchair moved back behind the desk. The old man pushed a button on the phone panel.

“James,” he said, “get the cleanup crew in here. My next appointment is in two hours so get me something to drink too.”

“Yes sir,” came the voice from the speaker.

“Oh yes. Send my thanks to Captain Johnson,” he paused, “tell him the search seems to be working out.”

* * *

There was a time when she had been innocent and young. Time was, she thought, she could remember going out into the yard to play alone without any concerns. Margaret changed when she reached middle school. About when she was fourteen she was a bit chubby, had all the childhood problems with skin complexion, and stringy hair that never would brush out well. All the things that made being teen difficult.

There was more though.

Living alone with her mother, she was the bastard child of some mystery man from a one night stand. Mother claimed to have been so drunk she didn’t know who the father was. Everyone, even Margaret though her mother knew who it was. All she did was get angry when asked about it.

Bastard children were shunned for the most part. She never was able to figure out how to fit in with anyone at all. Even the outcast others, geeky boys, other less attractive girls, none of them would have anything to do with her. The only reason anyone ever sat with her on the bus was because there were no seats left otherwise. She’d become the target for a lot of the other girls in school for pranks.

Her mother was increasingly unpleasant. She was the daughter who never was wanted. She’d ruined mom’s life by being born. As long as she did her chores and stayed out of the way, she was okay. Heaven help if she forgot a chore though or started to talk over the television. By age ten if she crossed her mother in any way, wet switches would come out and her back would be covered in welts. As she got to be older than ten, it was an old belt. Sometimes using the buckle end.

Accustomed to mother’s ill temper was one thing. At fourteen she learned just how brutal the world was going to be to her. The whole world changed in one short evening.

In order to avoid trouble that evening she’d wandered outside and down the side of the road. Not really having planned to go far, she had been mostly kicking rocks or other objects just laying on the shoulder. She’d squatted down to pick up a stick when she heard a car coming. When she stood up to see if it was anyone she knew the car came to a halt beside her.

Three men were in the car, one of them drinking out of a bottle. The window opened so the passenger side man could talk to her. He smelled of alcohol and looked like he hadn’t shaved in a week.

“Hey girlie.”

She didn’t respond, pretty sure she did not want to be talking to these men. The driver looked like he could be a hayseed too, a grin showing gaps in his teeth as he let his eyes wander over her. In the back seat, a guy with a torn t-shirt and totally unkempt hair leered at her.

She’d turned to go back to the house, but the car kept pace with her as the man hanging out the window now grinned creepily at her.

“I said hey girlie.”

When she didn’t respond he spoke over his shoulder, “Baker, she thinks she’s too good to talk to me.”

“Izzat right,” came from the guy in the back seat. The driver sped up just a bit, cutting the car across the shoulder where she would be walking so she couldn’t get past. Both passengers jumped out. She started to run.

She didn’t make it far before she was tackled, brought down so she skinned her hands, her knees, maybe her elbows. Fear started to well up within her. She was pinned in place and could only struggle.

The driver got out and pointed to a clearing just a little ways off the road. The man on top of her laughed, “Sure, that looks as good as anywhere.”

“Yeah, get her up there,” the driver said. The man named Baker grabbed her right arm and the man who tackled her breathed into her ear.

“We’re just gonna have some fun now, you and us.”

Glass clattered against glass as she was dragged off the road. They pulled her past the gully climbing up towards the clearing.

By now she’d been screaming “Help!,” and “Let go of me!” and “Leave me alone!” at the top of her lungs. The problem, she had walked too far up the road to be heard back at the house. It occurred to her that mother wouldn’t care anyway. They didn’t even bother trying to silence her.

One man had a knife, then another had one too. They started cutting away her clothing. The blouse tore away easily. They cut her bra straps away, causing her to flop out into the air. Her screaming would have been shrill but they stuffed some of the cloth into her mouth. The knives scared her and her eyes focused on the metal glinting before her. In a few moments she was completely bare.

Being undressed was one thing. She had had to be nude around the doctor or a few other people before. This was naked though, bared to the world as she’d never felt before. She knew, pretty much, what they wanted.

“Who’s turn this time?,” the man named Backer asked.

“Ah think it’s Jimmy’s turn,” said the driver. The guy who had tackled her gave a creepy crooked smile.

“T’ank you Billy,” he proceeded to undo his pants and the zipper. Yanking her legs apart he directed, “keep her open boys, I’m goin’ in.”

In moments his organ forced into her, causing her a sudden jolt of pain. She tried to scream more but the way her mouth was stuffed kept her throat dry and painful at this point.

“Wow, a virgin,” Jimmy announced.

“Damn, too bad my turn was last night.” The voice came from her left. She was numb enough to almost think it was just another nightmare. Only all too real.

It started to become a haze to her, screaming into the rags in her mouth, only eventually to have those pulled out and replaced with their cocks. They did both ends at once after a while and she was smeared pretty badly, feeling the scrapes, the bruise, the violation.

That is when it happened. Mouth full and her crotch torn and bleeding from the abuse, suddenly a rage inside her burst out with a fire she didn’t understand. ‘STOP NOW!’ she thought with her eyes clenched closed, screwed tightly as she could so as not to see what was being done.

She knew immediately she had done something. Some little switch in her head had let loose her fury.

The three men stopped. Their arms dangled at their sides. Their eyes were glazed over. They froze in place unmoving, squatting back on their knees.

“YOU!,” she pointed at the one named Baker… “Bite THAT off him NOW!”

Without hesitation Baker leaned in and took Billy’s cock in his mouth, clamping down and biting hard as he could on the man. She pointed at the one named Jim, who was had one of the knives she’d seen.“CUT IT OFF!” She pointed at his organ. He proceeded to start sawing himself in the crotch even as blood started to spray all over.

Her anger was unabated until she’d picked the other knife up and slashed the last man’s private parts off as well. She was covered in blood but she didn’t care. The man named Baker was just as bloody from his own lost bits. Wiping the knife she’d picked up she thought about keeping it. Instead she dropped it in place.

She tried taking a drink from one of the bottles they’d brought from the car, but spat out the drink. The stuff tasted like… maybe furniture polish. Disgusted, her mouth felt like mud and she realized she had dried caked semen and blood on herself. She tried to pick up the remaining scraps of her cloths. At the very least she could put on her shoes again.

She gave very little thought to what she’d done. She’d been forced to learn what it was to be a woman far too early. As a result now it was obvious to her she could now make people do what she wanted. It was possible she could finally get some payback. The pain she felt now from being so badly abused hadn’t faded but she’d gained something new.

Then she’d stormed off home to find her mother. A cruel smile crossed her face during that little march. She was a fourteen year old who killed grown men. Staggering, she made her way back to the road.

The walk back to the small house she lived in seemed to last forever. By the time she reached the house her rage had subdued. She hadn’t gotten back to almost dawn. She must have been in a haze far longer than she’d thought.

At first she’d thought she’d kill her mother as well. It did sink in that killing her would make her own life more difficult. Her mother was going to pay for what she’d done. Just not now. Maybe she’d find out who her father was and leave some payback on him too.

It wasn’t to be though. When her mother got up in the morning, she flooded her with controls and started searching her memories. Her mother really had been too drunk that night about fifteen years gone. Her father would never be known it seemed.

Still, Margaret took firm hold of her life at that point. The power she now wielded was such that the officers who came to the door never questioned that she was in her room at the time three men were killing each other up the road a piece. She was pretty sure by the time the sheriff’s men left they thought the three guys killed each other, though how was something they’d have to work out a rationalization on their own. She couldn’t be expected to think of everything.

School became a much nicer place for her after that. The next few years mother had catered to her every whim. The so called popular crowd suffered a series of setbacks. Nothing as brutal as what her rapists had been subjected too. She wasn’t going to adjust the sheriff’s deputies again. There just weren’t enough people around to blame the worst things on. An awful lot of students in the school ended up being held back a year.

Making phone calls to arrange the tet-a-tet with Madison for tomorrow night, she smiled. She’d left enough bodies behind her, if it went sour tomorrow night, she wouldn’t be upset by one more.

* * *

Celia looked up at Ben. She loosened her grip and sat up a bit more on his lap. Beside him she saw Ginny’s encouraging smile. They’d done nothing sexual but it felt to her as though she had. He was not confining her. His arms were firm and steady, comforting but not trapping.

Straightening her dress she realized there was a large wet spot. She felt the fire of embarrassment creep up her neck and across her face. He couldn’t overlook the red hue she was displaying.“Oh. My,” she lowered her chin and stopped meeting his gaze.

Ben looked down and realized that though the blanket covered her, her hands were now in her lap under it. He tried to avoid letting his smile broaden, but the corners of his mouth did curl up a bit more.

“I think I should go now,” she muttered more than said.

There was a pause, she didn’t move. She felt wrong about how she’d said that, concerned it wasn’t the right path to … what was she worrying about anyway? There was a sense she really didn’t want to have disappointed him but she didn’t really know where it came from. It was a feeling that had strength to it but she didn’t know what happened to cause it.

He just waited. His hands were not holding her in place. She could easily just stand up now. Why didn’t she? Celia looked at Ginny who just nodded at her as if she’d just been given a cue.

“May I go now?,” asking permission somehow had a more concrete sense of right to her.

“Yes you may,” he lifted her chin with a finger, “are you steady enough to make it to your door?”

“I don’t know,” she slowly pushed away the blanket, revealing the wet mark on the dress.

“I think I better escort you,” he said without any indication he saw what her arousal had left on her dress. “Ginny, I’ll be back shortly.”

“Yes Sir.”

He took Celia’s hand and led her to the door. “Come along. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you.”

At the elevator she leaned into his shoulder, holding his arm. “I feel like an interloper.”

“I see,” he responded as the doors to the elevator opened. “You’re not. Ginny only wants to please me.”

The elevator did it’s usual bucking as it started to descend. She had heard his words and the only part that sank in right away was the wanting to please him words. Yes, that sounded more to what she felt now. She couldn’t put it to those words though.

The doors opened on her floor and he walked her to her door, took her keys and opened it for her. She stepped inside and turned to face him.

“I had a,” how would she describe this evening. It was pleasant and enticing and new and ...”um. I had a good time tonight.”

She meant it. It was a good experience. She was still processing all the emotions she’d felt. Without thinking about it she tilted her head back, face up towards his. Arms wrapped around her waist and he kissed her. It was the most sexual thing she’d been involved in directly with him. The kiss was startlingly firm, exploring, and sensual. Her eyes drew gently closed, her arms wrapped around his neck. She floated almost, barely feeling her feet touch the ground now, though he had not lifted her.

After a few minutes he broke the lip lock and took a fraction of a step back.

“Go to bed. You know where to find me when you decide what you want.”

“I have a choice?,” she smiled. It seemed odd to voice this now, after having felt so helpless and aroused.

“Of course,” He took her hand and placed her keys in the palm of her hand. “Good Night.”

With that, he drew the door closed behind him.

She just stood in place. Minutes dragged out before she finally turned to her bedroom.

She started peeling away the dress as she walked, anxious to find some relief for the intense heat coming from within now. Blue dress draped over her dresser, she realized it would require a bit of attention before being worn again.

It took little time to strip out of her stockings, panties and bra. Laying on the bed, her fingers found her nipples, and then her sex. She was soaking wet just thinking about how she’d felt with Ben. The kiss good night lingered on her lips. Tongue out she traced over them as if to recreate his touch.

With a trace of her fingers between her thighs along the opening, she found herself breathing hard thinking just of how compelled she’d felt. It was such a strong compulsion to please him, almost automatic with his eyes sinking into her own tonight.

Only a few minutes later her back arched as she let out a throaty burst of sound that started deep in her chest. She breathed heavily, catching her breath. Not fully satisfied, she started fingering herself all over again. Thinking about the vibrator she kept for her entertainment but somehow it seemed not what she needed. Why? It usually was more than enough.

Her fingers stroked over her labia, finding the button at the top, she pressed fingers from the other hand into her sex deeply. Again. She let loose with a loud burst of primal lust as her sex spread it’s white hot heat through to her throat. It felt so good but it still seemed like…

Over the next two hours she kept finding her fingers between her legs. Pulling at her nipples. Sweaty as it made her, sleep took her, leaving her naked on top of the covers.

* * *

Water cascading over Ben’s face felt good Saturday morning. He lingered in the shower longer than usual, getting out only when he realized his fingertips were starting to wrinkle up a bit.

When he’d dressed he found Ginny had laid out breakfast for him. Eggs, bacon, some toast, orange juice and small bowl with melon slices.

“Thank you pet,” he said sitting down at the table. She simply beamed at the obvious pleasure he was taking in having breakfast already prepared.

Ginny picked up her gym bag. “I’ll be gone only a couple hours, Sir.”

“I know. I may be gone all day. Possibly through the night.”

She paused before walking out the door. “Please call if you will make it home for dinner. I will be glad to prepare something special.”

“Everything you make is special Ginny.” He looked at her sleek form lustfully a moment. “But I have a dinner engagement with Janet tonight. I’m not sure where that’s going.”

“Oh Sir, should I stay in my room this evening?”

“No, no. I suspect something else is going to happen tonight. Probably not her place either. She is my boss. I should think she wouldn’t want anyone to think we were doing anything to bring HR down on us.”

He looked at her again. “Besides. She knows you live with me.”

“Oh yes. You told me that. Well, I will see you soon Sir.”

With that, Ginny stepped out to the hallway and closed the door.

Ben looked at his watch and sighed. He had a few things to do before tonight and didn’t want to overlook anything. He felt like he was living a cliché. Walking knowingly into a trap seemed like a stupid foolish idea, but he was planning his own surprises.

* * *

Sargent Toomey looked up from the duty desk at the line of citizens. He’d been handing out complaint forms for people to fill out all morning. He did notice one man had come in and simply sat on the bench. The bench was for people who were waiting for an officer to take their statements or to see someone. This young man just sat watching people and officers.

The comings and goings of officers wasn’t a big deal to have someone watch. Perhaps, thought officer Toomey, he was waiting for a lawyer or something. It was known to happen.

He looked at the next person in line. It was an angry looking man who obviously shaved only periodically, wearing a beaten up ascot atop his thinning hair.

“I wanna report a mugging.”

“Can I get your name Sir?”

“Jacob Bellatrow,” the man responded.

“Where exactly did this mugging happen?”

When it came down to it, the man was another who needed to fill in his complaint form and wait for an officer to take his statement. He handed Jacob the form, pointed out where to sign when he was finished, and looked up to see Detective Shaw walk through. Shaw gave him a nod, but paused, looking around at the guy on the bench Toomey had been eyeing on and off. Then the detective moved on, heading probably to his desk.

Toomey looked at the black and white clock over the entry door and saw it was still morning. Noon relief for lunch was something he was anxious to come. He put up a hand to the next person in line.

“Please stay behind the line a moment,” he pointed to the painted line on the floor meant to keep the public from rushing the desk all in a bunch.

For some reason, he had a flash of a thought. He picked up the phone and called Dorothy. They hadn’t done anything together this week. He would need some distressing time tonight.

“Hi Dot.”

“Aaron, how are you doing today. I haven’t seen you since, oh, this morning.”

He laughed. Yes, he’d come in the same time she had today. She was down in records and evidence, doing the unfun task of maintaining little things like the paperwork the station regularly produced. All those forms he was passing out. Only in her case, they were already filled in.

“How about dinner tonight?”

“That’d be great, have any place in mind?”

“Yes, I do. It’s just a little joint, but I think you’ll like it.”

“Okay, what time?”

“I’ll pick you up around seven.”

After he hung up, he motioned the next person in line forward to see what they needed from the station today. As he did, he noticed the guy on the bench was gone. He made a note to the side about the fellow, since it seemed bizarre to have someone come in and then just vanish like that.

Yes, this elderly woman would need to fill in the report form as well. He mechanically started to explain it to her.

* * *

Cleaning the apartment and doing laundry didn’t take a lot of time in the afternoon. Ginny had just brought the clean pile back from the laundry room when the door chime sounded. She had no reason to expect anyone. She walked to the door and lifted the slide that blocked the peephole.

A smile lit up her face. She quickly undid the locks and opened the door.“Celia!,” she gave the woman a hug, “Come on in. Himself isn’t here at the moment, can I do something for you?”

Celia looked in past Ginny, then tenuously stepped through the door. Ginny closed and locked it behind her. Celia stood there in jeans, a relatively conservative buttoned up blouse, and running shoes.

“Ben is out?”

“He said he may not be home this evening, or even all night.”

“Does that happen often?”

“It’s a periodic thing. Sometimes he’s at work. Sometimes he meets people and ends up late. Sometimes he calls me to join him. Sometimes he just doesn’t explain.”

Celia looked at Ginny. Ben’s companion wore a knee length skirt slit up the side, showing off her legs and thighs. She had on a halter that did little to hide her assets.

Celia smiled. Ginny motioned her to a seat on the couch. “Please, I was just dealing with laundry.”

“I wanted to...”

She wasn’t sure how to talk to Ginny about this.

“I was raised in Scarsdale. In a pretty conservative but loving family. We have, well, I’m not wanting for finances at school. Columbia, easy peasy. You know, all the usual high school melodrama for a girl that doesn’t look like a hag, and no real social life at the university.”

“Why no social life? You’re certainly a looker and should attract attention!”

“So far, the only interested in,” she looked up at the ceiling, “doing the horizontal bop...”

Ginny giggled at this. It wasn’t a girlish giggle though. She appeared to be appreciating the attempt to keep it light.

“And the other women aren’t friendly?”

“Oh no. They’re all sharks. It’s like watching the cheerleaders classify and lay claim to the jocks they like,” she spat out. “Okay, maybe not all of them. I just haven’t come across anyone who wasn’t either deep in their own world or looking for their M.R.S.”

“Right. So. How does this bring you up here today?”

“I like you. I like Ben. I don’t feel like I’m just prey to him. But you are already his girl. I would be horrified to be...”

“I thought we’d talked about this Celia.” Ginny at no time had crossed her legs. Her arms were by her side with her hands on the cushion. Celia noted this open position, consciously realizing Ginny didn’t feel the least bit threatened. That only relieved her somewhat.

“Obviously you’re his girl.”

“Yeees… I belong to him.”

“You’ve said that before and,” hesitation, “I don’t understand. I mean, I tried to figure out the BDSM stuff on the net. I don’t get it. I don’t see how that changes anything about you being his girl. And if I let him kiss me like he did last night, making me an interloper between you two.”

Ginny let out a little squeal of joy and hugged Celia. “HE KISSED YOU!”

“Oh my god! This is not the reaction I expected from you Gin.” she didn’t know whether to hug or push the woman away and hesitantly reached around to pat her lightly with trepidation on her back.

“Oh tell me. Tell me. Was it good?”

Celia couldn’t grasp why this wasn’t some kind of problem. She was intensely attracted, not even merely attracted, but strongly aroused by Ben. She felt a connection other than sexual energy though.

“Why doesn’t this disturb you?”

“oh, give me details and I’ll try to explain.”

“Fine. I was in something of a daze last night after… you know.”

“After I blew him and he made you stay?”

“Yeah, about that. The compulsion was strong. When you were… when he was done he picked me up and held me in his lap on the couch. I felt. I felt. I just wanted him in charge and, I don’t know what I wanted.”“Yes, I know that. The kiss. Did he cop a feel, did he touch your pussy?”

Celia’s eyes popped open wide. Details she wanted, thought Celia. Ginny was aroused at the thought of Ben kissing her. At least, it seemed that way.

“My toes curled, he held me and it was an intensely romantic kiss. I was dazed all over again. I don’t remember how long it lasted but it felt like I was floating. Is that what you want to know? He was otherwise a complete gentleman and touched nothing else.”

Ginny pouted slightly and crossed her arms.“He needs to get on track if he’s going to get completely connected with you.” Ginny had a determined look then saw Celia’s surprised expression. “Oh, no, you’re not intruding. Sir is not mine. I am his. I have no say about anyone else but I really like you.”

“Well I like you too, but I’m not so sure about the sharing thing.”

Ginny giggled again.

“You wanted him in charge you said.”

“Yeah. I said that. I know. I felt different with him. I felt… I wanted…”

“Oh Celia, admit it. You wanted to please him.”

Celia shuddered. Her arms went about herself and she held on. “Oh my god.”

“You know I’m right. I don’t care if he has others. If it pleases him, it gives me pleasure. And a rush knowing I’m doing something to keep him happy.”

“Oh my god,” Celia’s eyes were open wide and the thought was sinking in. “Oh my god.”

“What else did he say to you?”

“Oh my god,” she shook off the sudden effect. “He said, he said I knew where he lived.”

“Is that all?”

“No,” she said in a much smaller voice now, “I asked him if I had a choice. I think at that point he could compel me to do anything.”

“So what did he say after that?”

“He said I did. He handed me my keys and then said good night,” Celia closed her eyes. “He didn’t take advantage of me. Did he tell me I had to figure out what it meant? I don’t remember now. I think he did.”

Ginny wrapped her up in a hug again, her chest pressing against Celia’s. Celia put her full human effort into hugging back as though to hold the one person she knew that understood what she was going through.

“You realize he’s leaving it up to you. If you offer your submission to him or if you don’t.”

“I don’t know if I want that or not. I’m still lost on the sharing thing but yes, I realize. I know I want to please him. I don’t know what brought it on. I think there’s a trust I just,” she shook her head a bit, “have.”

“After our first night, I realized I’d found the right dom. I ended up waiting at his door for him to come home.”

“Holy,” Celia blinked. “what if he had taken a couple days to come home?”

“I was prepared to wait. I wanted so much to offer my submission to him. To him and him alone.”

“Submission seems like a very powerful gift.”

“Yes, it is. The real strength comes from the offer of submission. I would do anything for him.”

“I can tell. I’m wondering why the pull is so strong. Why my insides express this as a need to me.”

“When you decide, let him know. Either way. He won’t ask you. You’ll have to offer it. He seems to have learned a lot the last few months. He’ll wait for you to decide.”

“I get that. Now.”

* * *

Ben paused at the stoop and checked that his slacks were still clean. He had stuck to casual wear for this date, but he didn’t want to appear to be a slob either. He paused before pressing the button on the intercom with Janet’s name.

It was seemed the restaurant would be the place for the ambush, but it couldn’t hurt to do a quick scan here for threats. He took a breath and did his radar trick several times. Each time he did it, he only turned up Janet as the person who had been touched by telepathic changes.

Sighing, he pressed the intercom a couple times by her name.

“wflmophlat?” Sheesh, the people here should be bitching like crazy about their intercom. He pressed the button to talk.

“It’s Ben.”

The door buzzed for the lock and he pulled it open. At least that was working correctly. If it hadn’t, he’d have just called her. None the less, he was glad he didn’t have to.

Now the question was, did the elevator work or would he have to climb five floors? He pressed the call button and was rewarded with the sound of old machinery moving the elevator to the ground floor. It was a long couple minutes, the elevator being particularly slow. The doors did slide open though.

The inside of the elevator was far better maintained than the lobby had been. Clean, almost polished, it seemed as though someone had just cleaned it. Pressing the button for six he leaned against the back wall while he and this box went up.

After the slow trip up to the sixth floor, he quickly found her apartment. Unlike his building there were no chimes for the door. Just a peephole. He knocked firmly, hoping she was close enough to hear. Rustling sounds of her movement inside led to the unlocking sounds of the deadbolt and the open door.

Janet was wearing a tight black dress that came down to just above her knees. Her tight bottom faced him as he stepped into the foyer. She was still doing something to her hair, which was done in a french twist with either pearl or fake pearls on the comb. The dress accented her hourglass figure and the earings she’d put on were short dangles of crystal. He eyed her neck’s curve as though it was a meal unto itself.

“I see I’ve under dressed for the occasion,” he said.

She turned and looked at him. It took only a moment to smile. If she hadn’t felt a compulsion to go for dinner first, she’d have lunged at him right then. “You look fine. I just thought a date called for a dress.”

The front had a plunging neckline that displayed her cleavage quite well. He couldn’t tell if she had a bra on, or one of those half cup things. He tried to focus on her eyes instead of her chest, reminding himself this was not the time to be thinking of her that way. This was a strictly business night. Even if it wasn’t the business they worked at together during the week.

She disappeared into another room while he looked over her living room. The space was filled with beige tones, though in varying contrasting shades. In its way, it was elegant. She had a television facing a large armchair and an ottoman foot stool in front of it. There were two doors off the room, one of which clearly led to the kitchen and dining room space.

When she came back she was in a pair of ankle strap pumps that showed off most of her feet and ankle. He drew a sharp breath.“You look positively stunning.”

“Why thank you!” She walked up to him with slight hip rolling motion and leaned up to him planting a light almost chaste kiss on his lips. She had the faintest of pink lipstick on and her eyes were highlighted well by liner.

“Do you have a cloak? It is rather chilly outside.”

She popped open a closet he’d overlooked and pulled out a calf-length overcoat, black as her dress.

“Won’t you be cold in those shoes? They look delicious but seriously, don’t you think some boots might be warmer?”

She shrugged. “I suppose. Hm. I may have some boots that match everything else. Wait here.”

Again she vanished through the door which must lead to her bedroom. He imagined it would take a couple minutes and checked the time. No problem really. If anything, he wanted to delay a bit to make any of those planning the ambush to be less than completely alert. Not that ten minutes would make a difference.

She came out again in a pair of black patent leather boots, both with far shorter heels than the pumps she’d started with. They gripped up along her calves much of the way towards her knees. Ben smiled.

“That will keep you much warmer and doesn’t detract from your beautiful legs at all.”

Strangely enough, Janet had a deep blush at the flattery. She spoke quietly when she said, “Thank you.”

He held the door for her but she still had to lock it before they left. He watched her fumble a little with her keys, more nervous than he’d ever seen his boss on the job. It was an oddly interesting shift in their roles.

They stood together by the elevator in an awkward silence while the machine once again slowly found it’s way to the floor they were on. It was just as quiet going down in the elevator. He watched her with a smile, she tried to look confident but seemed just a bit away from her normal composure.

During the walk to the corner, they talked about sports. Odd for him, but it was hockey season. The Islanders and the Rangers were both doing decently this year. Though he knew the rules and how the game was played, he certainly didn’t know the names of the players off the top of his head. She seemed to though. He chalked that up to her marketing adroitness.

It took a few minutes to flag down a hack. He got in but instead of giving the address of the restaurant he told the driver to let them out two blocks west of the place. While they rode along, she finally decided to take a little initiative in anticipation of the evening by pressing herself up against him in the cab. Even through the heavy clothing he could sense her delightful shape, though he was certain she was also aroused. She by comparison was hoping he was aroused.

Shortly, he was certain, which of them was aroused would be irrelevant.

* * *

Should she get out of the apartment or go get pizza? She thought about it. She could invite Ginny down for it. Or. She could go across the street, get a couple slices and be done, take a bath, curl up with a book, and try to get some sleep. Thinking about Ben had been weighing on her mind so she decided the trip outside would be a good break from the walls.

Thinking she might do something more than just pizza, she traded the t-shirt she’d been wearing for a bra and blue print blouse. She grabbed her keys, her purse, and fumbled about near the door absentmindedly, looking for anything she might have forgotten.

The elevator was apparently above her floor as she watched the light slide along the imperfectly closed doors. When it stopped, it was empty, not a big surprise. She pressed the button for the ground floor.

The weather indeed was chill and there was a slight breeze. The wind chill was a little painful to those parts of her exposed to the weather. Traffic was light so walking across the street was pretty easy.

“What’ll it be miss,” the man at the counter asked.

“Two cheese slices please. I’d like a medium… yes, that’s it.” The man handed her a waxed cup for the fountain machine to the side. She handed over a ten and dropped the change into the tip jar. It’s not like she was counting pennies.

After filling her cup she sat down at the window counter and watched the traffic roll by. Pedestrians too. Some of which looked like they were hurrying due to the chill. There really wasn’t a lot of room in the place. It was only large enough for maybe a dozen customers and the staff stayed behind the counter. A large fellow in a cook’s apron brought her slices to her. She knew they wouldn’t do that for most customers. The man probably had seen her around and in here enough times to know her face at least.

Shortly after she finished her pizza she saw a blue and white police car pull up in front of her building. She watched, wondering what was going on. The officers in the car just sat there though, doing nothing. They could be just taking a break. It did look as though they were having coffee. They also appeared to be eating something. Yes, it must just be a break.

Finishing the pizza, well all of one slice and most of the other, she disposed of the paper plates and cup she’d used along with the uneaten remnants. Stepping out the door she felt the cold trying to bite through her coat again. That made up her mind about staying out of the apartment for a while.

She strolled across the street. She still watched the two officers sitting outside as she entered the building. They were clearly just taking a pause in their patrol and they had to park somewhere she thought.

While Celia was getting on the elevator, she did not see the officers get out of their car and walk up to the building.

* * *

Margaret masked her presence the best she could. She’d done this before to avoid other telepaths. It was something akin to stepping behind a curtain. What she did was simply reduce herself by simply not being there. ‘I’m not here.’ The mantra repeated. Once while tracking down another telepath she’d kept the not here state for over forty-eight hours, even in her sleep.

They were late, but they would be here. It wasn’t that late yet for their arrival. The girl would become anxious about her reservations if they were too late. The girl would show up even if she was alone. That was a certainty.

She took stock of where she’d placed shooters. None of them had seen her. All of them got their instructions, even where to pick up their weapon from brief shadow encounters earlier in the week. They all had a good visual image in their mind of the Madison guy. All it would take is for one of them to hit him and he’d go down. Then if she had to, she could enlist other people on the scene to help her extract him to a vehicle.

There was one behind the building, two placed out across the street, and one in the kitchen. She, herself, was waiting in the hallway to the restrooms as a last measure. She was going to get this guy.

She watched couples come in and being seated by the maître d’ seat people from across the room. She did try to be patient. She thought it odd when two of the couples seemed to know each other, but they then managed to arrange seating together pretty much in the middle of the room.

Where were they? She looked at her watch and realized they were only about ten minutes late at this point. Anticipation had her severely on edge.

* * *

As he’d requested, the driver let them out two blocks to the west of the restaurant. He tried to do one quick scan of the area. Placing one hand in the crook of his elbow, he walked with Janet at a steady pace towards the entryway.

His scan had turned up four men who had been touched by a telepath. One by one he tried to reach out to them while walking along with Janet. It was difficult but manageable. He had to count on her to not let him stumble. The two out front were pretty easy to spot and deal with. Both men turned to a nearby trash can and dropped their dart guns. Then they started going home. By the time they got to their homes they would forget they were ever here.

The man in the back of the building was suddenly very confused. Then he snapped back to a state of normalcy and dropped his dart gun in a receptacle behind the restaurant. He couldn’t go home without passing through the restaurant. Instead, he just sat down and fell asleep. Shortly he was joined by the man who had been stationed in the kitchen.

Still scanning, Ben detected no other direct threats. He let out a sigh of relief. Now it was all about having dinner with Janet.

* * *