The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter preamble—

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. Thanks to Olivia Worlds, Jyinlaw and Michael Curtis who all suggested themes I have taken up in this chapter, and the next one, during our email conversations.

Chapter Eleven: Something for Everyone — Part Two of Three

Thanks to Pinefield’s contaminated water supply gradually creating a miasma of almost unbearable horniness over the community, the sleepy town’s first ever massage parlour was doing a brisk, and highly profitable trade, right from its first day of opening.

The new Spa provided an outlet for some of those not already Blacked by the community’s interactions with The Project for refugees and disadvantaged black men. Those residents whose addled porn soaked minds were finding outlets in all manner of perverted directions, that the Parlour would mould into obedience to the Black New World Order.

So naturally, the Parlour featured an eye opening range of services, to capture all possible tastes, which would have scandalised old conservative Pinefield just weeks earlier. It even included a femboi Gurl Scout selling iced cupcakes to customers, which, even by current Pinefield standards seemed well, quite odd.

* * *

Colin should have had it all. A handsome man in his mid-40s, with a good Christian upbringing in Pinefield. But life hadn’t worked out as planned. His wife had left him and moved away with his daughter five years ago. The trauma had destroyed his faith. And although Colin should have been an eligible catch for another good daughter of Pinefield, none of his dates ever seemed to connect, despite many, many attempts.

Unsurprising then that the town’s mind bending water had found Colin easy prey. Under its influence, he had discovered relief in bimbo porn, big titted mommy MILFs eager to please horny men just like him. The opening of Pinefield’s first massage parlour quickly drew him in too, with its lure of a date with a hot bimbo slut, promising a far greater relief than that provided by his hand alone.

Colin wasn’t disappointed in his choice. Lexi was the bimbo MILF of his wet dreams. Long platinum blonde hair and big alabaster white breasts. Laying naked alongside her, all too conscious of his granite like erection, Colin was being encouraged to suck on Mommy’s big tities. With a hard fat nipple in his mouth, he was thinking of the pleasure he would soon be giving the slut’s warm wet holes.

He looked up as her hand closed around his throbbing cock, his eyes becoming transfixed on the room’s large flickering screen showing bikini clad young women starring suggestively back at him. “We all want you” Lexi whispered into his ear huskily, as her hand gently rubbed his aching dick. “All these girls are impatient for you to show us your love, your eagerness to please our warm, wet holes.”

Colin was suddenly in danger of cumming too fast, too soon. He needed Lexi to slow down, but instead her hand gripped him harder and speeded up. He desperately needed to turn over on top of her and plough his needy cock deep into her warm, wet cunt.

But Lexi had him pinned on the bed, the scrolling bikini clad beauties urging him on with their stares. It was excruciating. He grunted, and came hard all over Lexi’s legs. “Oh, my premature lover” she teased him with a giggle, “you really do love us all just a bit too much”.

“I’m so sorry mommy” Colin stammered, burning with humiliation and shame. “No, you should be proud, not ashamed” she quickly told him with a kiss. “Any women would be delighted to see such a display of premature little love from their white husband.”

“But you would want to ensure your wife was satisfied too wouldn’t you?” Lexi added. “Of course” stammered Colin feeling somewhat reassured, and keen to be a good husband. “Well then, you had better make good use of this” she told him, pulling a Big Black Dildo from the side of the bed.

Colin lay his head on her thigh, getting a fascinating close up view as he toyed Lexi’s warm, wet cunt. The Big Black Dildo sliding slowly in and out as it stretched her pussy lips wide, and filled her up to an extent Colin’s much smaller white dick could never have managed.

On the flickering screen, the bikini clad beauties were all now appropriately holding hands with, or kissing, their Black boyfriends. Lexi continued to whisper softly telling Colin about the differences between premature ejaculating little white bois and the strength and stamina of real alpha men with Big Black Cocks.

Lexi moaned with satisfaction and pleasure, demanding Colin to use his tongue on her between thrusts of the Big Black Dildo, until she too came hard. “Come satisfy me again tomorrow lover” she urged as he left, and Colin knew he would obediently returned the next day.

His walk to the Spa up Main Street the next day wasn’t easy though. It was as if all the provocatively dressed hot young women were highlighted in neon technicolour to stand out in his vision. He couldn’t help but then imagine each and every one pleasuring a huge Big Black Cock. He was aroused and anxious, his little white dicklet so sensitive. He struggled hard to maintain self-control over the building urge just to let go and shoot his hot sticky load right there and then in his pants, so that the hot girls would know they were too good for him. That he loved them all so much. But Colin had to stay strong. He was on a mission to satisfy Lexi.

“How’s my naughty, needy little boi” Lexi greeted him at the Spa, as if understanding his struggle to arrive intact. She was already naked on the bed as he pulled off his own clothes quickly, anxiously still trying to keep control.

On the screen a bikini clad beauty was on her knees, a superior Big Black Cock in her mouth as she sucked it with a look of loving devotion. “Just look at that sexy girl” Lexi said as her hand reached out for his turgid dicklet, “I bet your horny, needy boi cock wants to cum so fast for her warm, wet holes. So good to let go and show her your love.”

Colin lost control. Lexi’s reaching fingers had barely brushed his cock, but he prematurely ejaculated over the edge of the bed. “Such a needy, horny boi with no self-control” she giggled, “just wanting to shoot your hot sticky load faster and faster to show your love and devotion to all the hot girls. To show your commitment to their satisfaction. Such a good boy for mommy.”

She handed him another Big Black Dildo. This one was attached to a kind of mask, to be worn on the face. There was a small penis shaped protrusion on the inside that filled Colin’s mouth, allowing him to better control the much bigger external dildo. The mask had a strong musky smell that made Colin’s head spin.

He fucked Lexi’s pussy with the Big Black Dildo by thrusting his face repeatedly into her warm wet hole. The heady scent of the mask mixed with the smell and taste of her cunt as his nose and tongue were buried in her wet pussy, until he was just a mindless fuck machine for her pleasure.

The next day, Colin practically ran down Main Street, trying to keep his eyes down on the pavement for fear of shooting a premature hot sticky load just from accidental eye contact with a hot slut.

Arriving at the safety of the Spa, he relaxed too soon. Walking down the corridor to his treatment room, Colin passed another room whose door was ajar. He made the mistake of glancing inside and saw what looked like a mother and daughter, both on all fours moaning as they were fucked from behind by two Big Black Cocks. It was such a lovely erotic sight. Colin lost control and shot his premature hot stick load of devotion in his pants.

Ashamed as he entered his room, Lexi was there with a Black Master, and they both laughed at the premature cum stain now visible on his pants. “Oh, you are such a good little premature ejaculating white boi” Lexi said, still giggling. “All the women of Pinefield will know just from looking at you that they are too good for you. You love them so much that you cum too fast, too soon. That you are committed to their satisfaction by a real alpha male. Talking of which, you had better stand there in the corner while Leroy here takes care of me.” So Colin watched as Lexi was fucked by a real man’s Big Black Cock.

When the Black Master had finished and left the room, his bimbo mommy had Colin get onto the bed between her legs and clean her up. The lovely heady musky smell of her well fucked cunt, as Colin’s tongue tasted her wet pussy juices mixed with alpha cum, made his horny head spin like a good sissy cuckold who had found his natural place in the Black New World Order.

* * *

Rhea was a young mother, a red head in her early 30s, happily married with two kids. She wanted to stay that way, despite so many of her friends suddenly kicking out their husbands to take up with a new Black lover, or to have that Black lover move in, in some weird threesome. And despite how unsatisfying her own husband’s love making had become recently.

She just needed to feel a good cock inside her, and the new Spa seemed to offer a solution that could avoid the marriage wreaking extremes which her friends had gone to. So she found herself at the Parlour, doing something she never thought she would do. Still though she prevaricated at reception over the choice of a white or black masseuse, fearing going black might start her down that same slippery slope, especially given what those friends had told her about Big Black Cocks.

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do” the lady behind the Spa’s reception told her, taking pity on her indecision. “I’ll send in two masseuses, one of each, and you can decide then if you want one, the other, none or both” she laughed.

So Rhea found herself in a treatment room with both Leroy, a fit toned powerful looking young Black stud, and Colin, an average looking white bloke much like well, her husband. Both were wearing only small tight shorts which they took off so that she could choose between them.

Colin had an average cock, much like her husbands. Leroy was bigger, much bigger, just as her friends had promised. Rhea took a cock in each hand. While Colin’s little dick nestled completely in her palm, she could only hold the central part of Leroy’s massive member in her other hand, feeling its hefty girth and weight.

Colin looked pained, then grunted as she held him. Rhea felt his warm sticky cum in her fingers. Colin’s face turned bright red with embarrassment. “That’s the trouble with over excited little white bois” Leroy told her, “they suffer from premature ejaculation just at the merest sight of a hot fuckable woman. They are best left to stand in the corner and watch as the real men fuck.”

“Oh, I see” Rhea said, even as she stated to lay back on the bed, opening leg legs to Leroy, her whole body subconsciously already decided on her choice.

Colin watched as the white slut’s mind was fucked out of her by the relentless, thrusting, overwhelming Big Black Cock in her pussy, until all the helpless fucktoy could do was urge her Black Master to fuck her harder and harder, finally begging for his superior seed.

By the time she lay exhausted on the bed, Black cum leaking from her abused cunt, the braindead whore had no more thoughts for her husband or children, there was only room in her head for Big Black Cock.

Her Black Master attached a pink choker around her neck, with pretty shiny fake cubic zirconia diamonds spelling out the word WHORE.

* * *

Martin, known as Marty by all his friends, was an angry biker in his early 50s. The town bruiser. He liked to think of himself as Trent Williams’ lieutenant and enforcer. The brawn to Trent’s brains. They had bonded years ago over their love of Harleys. Two outlaws in a town of conservative sheeple.

Naturally, Marty has been the first person to support Trent’s unsuccessful campaign to try and stop The Project for Black Men coming to Pinefield. He wasn’t racist, he just thought white and coloured folk should keep their cultures and breeding pure and separate.

Now they were all paying the price. Soon after Trent’s wife had thrown him out, he’d arrived home at the trailer one day to find Suzie, his third partner, naked on the floor being fucked by a huge Black Man. It got a bit violent, and the Sherriff had come to escort him away. As Suzie owned the trailer, he had joined Trent, and the other cuckolded men, holed up at Pinefield’s Sweet Pines Motel.

They all plotted revenge in the bar. Trent warned them about the contaminated water and said he was trying to come up with a plan. Others, seeing things deteriorating day by day, wanted to get out of town completely. Marty couldn’t understand why Trent was hesitating. Marty advocated taking direct action to bang some heads together, literally. The whole situation made him so angry. Someone just needed to make a stand.

The resistance, as they had started to think of themselves, tried not to leave the Motel. Too often early on, those that did go out on a scouting mission simply didn’t return. Now they had a rota, and today was Marty’s turn to carefully head out for food supplies.

His seething anger and resentment grew and grew as down every street all he seemed to see were white sluts, young and old, flirting and fawning over Big Black guys like common whores. He didn’t care what Trent said, someone just needed to make a stand against all this Big Black Cock hysteria, show all these sluts what a big white cock could do. Even up the playing field.

He had just passed the newly opened brothel when Marty finally lost it completely. Down a side alley, in broad daylight, he saw one of those disgusting College femboy faggots on his knees sucking Black Cock. “What the fuck has happened to white pride” he snapped in a fit of rage.

Enough was enough. It was time to make a stand. He would show everyone in Pinefield what a big white cock could do. Marty headed back to the brothel with a plan of action. He had his phone, and he would damn well spam Pinefield’s social media and internet with clips of him fucking the brains out of some cheap black whore. Clips of her begging for more white dick.

His red mist of rage was only just beginning to lift as Marty got undressed in one of the Spa treatment rooms, and he started to wonder about the wisdom of his plan. But that concern quickly melted away when a young black woman entered. She was tiny, barely up to his chest, but pretty, with nice, not overly big tits, a good handful he saw when she shed her kimono gown.

His confidence returned. She was ideal. A little ebony beauty. He would show the world. Her tits being pleasured by big white hands, her lovely shaved black pussy stretching around his white dick as she moaned for more.

He sat back naked in the room’s large reclining chair beside the bed, which faced a big screen currently just showing a swirl of static. She slowly mounted him like a horny lioness, climbing up the chair until her pussy was right next to his face.

“Make me wet for your hard cock” she urged, sitting on his face. Marty’s tongue was happy to oblige. He’d eaten out Suzie on more than one occasion during their foreplay, and he recognised the sweet taste of pussy juice along with a new musky, thicker, creamier secretion that started to make his head spin.

When the Black whore was satisfied and climbed off his face, Marty was embarrassed to discover that his cock, which had been rock hard when they started, was now just small and limp. He automatically went to move his hand to masturbate it back up to full strength to fuck her, only to discover his wrists had been restrained to the chair while he had been distracted. And before he could fully comprehend his situation, she had moved in a flash to secure his legs too.

“What the fuck” Marty exclaimed and struggled, his anger quickly returning. “Easy tiger” she soothed him seductively, running her hand over his limp member. “Looks like you could use some help to get hard. Let me put some porn on for you” she reassured him, picking up a remote control.

The screen of swirling static resolved into pictures of kneeling white men licking Black pussy, in rooms not unlike the one Marty was currently in, while somehow behind the images a spinning pink spiral seemed to remain. She slipped a pair of large headphones over the restrained man’s ears, and went to leave the room.

Marty wanted to call out, to tell her not to go. She had to stay so he could fuck her. So that everyone could see him fucking her. But he was unable to tear his eyes away from the flickering spiralling screen.

He had no idea how much time had passed when she returned. Nor could he remember clearly what he had been watching and listening to. What Marty did know for sure, was that his tiny white dicklet remained limp and useless as always. Which wasn’t surprising. Everyone knew that real men had Big Black Cocks.

She returned wearing bright red thigh boots and a white corset, looking every inches the dominant Black Mistress he knew her to be. She was accompanied by a Back Master. It was the same man who had been fucking Suzie. The man he had come to blows with. Marty felt a burning shame as the Master walk past him to sit upright on the bed, his superior Big Black Cock swinging casually from side to side.

“Let’s lock this useless little flaccid thing away. No-one needs it” his Mistress said to him as she enclosed his sissy clit in a tiny pink chastity cage. “After all you serve with your mouth don’t you slave” she added as the cage clicked shut. “Yes Mistress” was all Marty was able to say.

She reclined his chair, swinging his legs up to exposing his bare ass, and inserted a large remote controlled Black Butt Plug, so that Mistress could remind him of his subservience with just the flick of a switch. Swinging the chair back upright, she attached a pink choker around his neck, with pretty shiny cubic zirconia fake diamonds spelling out the words COCK SUCKER.

“Oh, and as a special gift” Mistress whispered into his ear, as she released Marty from the chair’s restraints, “I’ve left just enough of that old racist locked away deep inside, that you will forever be disgusted by your new unstoppable actions and desires to serve the Black New World Order.

Even as that small remaining part of Marty’s rewired brain was screaming at himself to stop being such a faggot, he crawled over to the bed on all fours to serve the Master’s waiting Big Black Cock with his mouth, as he knew he must.

Mistress laughed as she used Marty’s own phone to filmed her new slave sucking the Big Black Cock, so that everyone could see the big tough town racist in his true sissy colours.

* * *

Pinefield’s first massage parlour was raking in the cash. It wasn’t just the direct business income from those customers visiting the Spa to be Blacked.

BMTV had set up cam rooms in the unused space at the very far of the Spa’s basement corridor where models were now offering paid services 24 hours a day, spreading online addiction to the Black New World Order across the globe.

And their other business interests in the big city were benefiting as well. The two latest recruits were waiting obediently to be driven to their new jobs in Brunchester. Both Rhea and Marty had just signed a Contract with the notorious Hole in the Wall Club in the city’s red light district. All their income would go to their new employer in return for board and lodging.

Brunchester’s red light area was in the poorest ethnic district of the city, and the Hole in the Wall marked the start of the street known as hooker’s drag. As a result, nearly all the Club’s customers were Black, most white residents too scared by its reputation to risk venturing inside. Instead, most of the white men could be found cruising down hooker’s drag in the relative safety of their own cars to pick up what they were looking for.

Tonight, Rhea was the Hole in the Wall’s newest pole dancing attraction. She loved all the pawing and groping attention she was getting from the rough, strong looking Black Masters in the Club. She twisted and gyrated around the pole in her lingerie trying to make it as clear as she could that she would happily be a mindless fuckdoll for each and every one of them.

In her dressing room after her performance, Rhea found out why the Club was called the Hole in the Wall. Holes in the Wall would have been more accurate. Her dressing room was actually a multi-station gloryhole. Customers paid at the bar for a special visit round the back, and soon the collared white Whore was servicing Big Black Cock after Big Black Cock, as a seemingly endless number of dicks appeared through all the holes demanding satisfaction from her eager mouth, cunt or ass.

Outside, Marty the Mouth, also quickly gained a reputation, occupying the prominent first spot on hooker’s drag, on the corner of the Hole in the Wall’s back alley. Wearing his leather biker jacket, with pink collar and bright red lipstick, he looked like he had just stepped out of performing with the Village People.

Most of the white guys cruising down hooker’s drag, looking for a different kind of vanilla action, would shake their heads, finding it impossible to understand why a man would degrade and prostitute themselves like that. But just seeing Marty would plant the first tiny seeds of doubt deep in their minds. The first step on a long journey that would eventually led them into the arms of the Black New World Order.

Some of the men, already further along that path, would stop of course. Marty was the guilty pleasure they craved to satisfy their growing curiosity, to deepen their addiction. He would service them with his cock sucker mouth, being sure to tell them that while he loved sucking all dick, it was undeniable that white cocks were so small, and feeble white cum so weak, compared to the Big Black Cocks he serviced. He would tell them how much hornier it would feel if they were wearing panties under their trousers the next time they drove by.

As his Black Mistress had promised, every time Marty was on his knees by the dumpster in the Hole in the Wall’s back alley sucking a guy off, tasting the man’s cum in his mouth, a small part of his mind was screaming in horror at what he had become. He was no better than the disgusting College femboy faggot he had seen in Pinefield. No, he was even worse, he wasn’t even sucking Big Black Cocks. His mind screamed and screamed, but his body just carried on obediently for his Black Masters, as he knew he should.