The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter preamble—

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——I write for free, but if you enjoy my stories and wanna treat me to a coffee—it does actually help me write faster!

Chapter Twelve: Something for Everyone — Part Three of Three

Oliver was a smart, successful, slim, brunette businessman, with a trophy wife and pretty 19 year old daughter. The closest thing sleepy Pinefield had to Instagram lifestyle celebrities, or at least his social media obsessed wife and daughter were.

Oliver, the handsome financier, had no interest in all that. His not so secret vice was that he had always loved beauty, glamour and bling, right from a young age. It had shaped his life. Pursuing a career that would make him rich to be able to pay for beautiful things. Marrying a trophy wife and indulging her every whim to sculpt her body to be perfect for him. Perfect lips, breasts and ass, which made him the envy of even the posh Brunchester City set.

Probably a bit too indulgent of both his wife and his daughter his financial head told him, but that was the price he had decided to pay for his perfect life. He still wince at the cost of his daughter’s horse, the damn thing was more expensive than their, sorry his wife’s, soft top sports car.

And when three years ago his wife started suggesting cosmetic procedures to ensure a perfect future for their ‘mini-me’ daughter, even he had had to pause for thought. But as usual the pair of them had got what they wanted. Still, if you were going to have a vice, having the perfect bling life wasn’t a bad vice to have he reasoned.

His wife had understood the deal she was marrying into, what her part of the bargain required in return for a life of pampered luxury. He didn’t know, but she saw him secretly still checking out pictures of bimbo beauties on the laptop in his home office when he was meant to be working. An unneeded reminder of her cosmetic arms race to stay beautiful and satisfy his fetish.

It was Oliver’s work distraction laptop habit of perusing bling bimbo beauties that sealed his fate. The perfect face and lips on his screen, scrolling down to perfect large breasts, scrolling down to a perfect cock. What? No way! This bimbo beauty was a shemale?! He’d never seen such a thing. Never felt so secretly turned on by this forbidden fruit.

And that was all it took. Oliver was hooked. He took a big drink from his glass of water and dived into Google. Shemale bimbos filling his screen, and filling his mind, fuelling a burning desire. He needed to own such bling beauty. Needed to touch it. Needed to fuck it.

So Oliver found himself at the Massage Parlour, in a treatment room with Barbie, a buxom bleach blonde shemale airhead bimbo. When he told her he was in banking, she had burst into a fit of delightful giggles, explaining she loved wanking too. He groped her big fuckdoll tits. She wrapped her plump lips around his cock. He fucked her tight shemale pussy. It felt so good as he pumped her full of hot cum.

Afterwards they cuddled on the bed for a few minutes, watching as beautiful sissy bimbos scrolled across the room’s TV screen. At least he thought it had only been a few minutes. Yet when he left the Spa it was already dark, a succession of new thoughts subconsciously running round inside his head. Fuck the girl. Be the girl. Happy, blank, empty. Dumb was fun. Bimbos were toys. Thoughts were for boys.

The next morning, Oliver found himself in his wife’s walk-in dressing room, secretly revelling in the thrill of trying on some of her lingerie. His hands cupped the bra he was wearing, remembering the firm touch of Barbie’s perfect tits, and imagining the how weight of huge breasts on his own chest would feel.

He felt so gurlie and giggly, just like Barbie, in the sexy stockings, bra and panties, that he decided to keep them on under his regular clothes as he went downstairs to his office to work. Oliver hadn’t planned on going back to the Spa to see Barbie again today, but the silly numbers on his spreadsheets just seemed to bounce around meaninglessly.

At the Parlour, Barbie was a bimbo vision in pink. Oliver realised he loved pink like so much. And she was overjoyed with giggling excitement to see Oliver in his own sexy stockings, bra and panties. He’d forgotten he had them on under his clothes, they felt so natural to him now. Barbie gave him a pair of silicone breasts to pad out his bra which made Oliver feel so turned on.

Barbie had been sucking on a swirling multi-coloured lollipop when he came in. She was so excited to see Oliver’s underwear she offered him one in sisterhood. It was sickly sweet, but it felt good to have something in his mouth. It was just so nice to take time out to relax with Barbie. No need to think, just look pretty and suck. Gurls together. If only he had big pumped up lips like Barbie as well as his new fake tits.

On the big flickering TV screen, beautiful braindead sissy bimbos were cavorting together. Being sexy for real men, to make their alpha cocks hard, and tease out their cum. Soon Oliver and Barbie were 69ing on their bed too, until Oliver came in her mouth and she returned the compliment.

By now, the on screen bimbos were being manhandled by powerful looking Black Men with huge Big Black Cocks. “Black Masters are so superior” Barbie told him. “It’s true what they say. Once you go Black, you never go back” she added with a giggle.

Oliver knew that was true, partly because it was the second time that week someone had said it to him. His hot bimbo wife had said the exact same thing when telling him about the latest neighbourhood gossip. Their next door neighbours but one, the Flanigans, had apparently hired a new live in pool boy, one of the fit young Black Men from The Project. The gossip was that he had supposedly moved in with Mrs Flanigan, and was acting like Master of the house, while Mr Flanigan had been relegated to the pool house and general dogsbody.

The still giggling Barbie handed Oliver a special strap-on Big Black Dildo, saying “Here, let’s play with this.” His little white dicklet fitted snuggly into a central 3 inch hole at the base of the strap-on, leaving a real man’s Big Black Cock in the shape of the erect dildo sticking out ready for action.

Oliver thrust his hips back and forth, fucking Barbie’s eager sissy ass with the Big Black Dildo, like the true bimbo slut she was. On the screen, beautiful white buxom bleach blonde shemale bimbos sucked and fucked real Big Black Cocks like happy braindead fuckdolls. Gradually, a swirling pink spiral background on the TV sex scenes grew stronger and stronger as Oliver pounded the moaning Barbie, until just the pink spiral remained. Starring mindlessly at the spiral, and drooling slightly, Oliver knew that he didn’t just want to fuck Barbie. He wanted to be Barbie. To be the very vision of beauty he had always wanted to be.

Back home that evening, he had a bath and shaved his whole body to be nice and smooth just like Barbie. Oliver joined his wife and daughter to watch not one, but two whole episodes of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and equally unheard of, insisted they took some family pics for their Insta.

Later he surprised them again when he introduced them to a Soap Opera on BMTV. It was a special one Barbie had shown him, although he didn’t mention that of course. The very trashy show featured the complex relationships of a rich white family, all of whom seemed to be having illicit affairs with the Black members of their household staff. Just like the Flanigans he giggled to his wife and daughter.

Sensing his uncharacteristically relaxed mood, Oliver’s wife seized the opportunity to casually mention she was thinking about getting some larger implants, and when he still seemed totally unfazed, she pushed on to the always sensitive subject of their daughter’s cosmetic work too. She finally knew something was definitely up when he simply wrote her a cheque on the spot, saying if they both went as big as made themselves happy, then he would be happy too.

In bed that night, Oliver imagined powerful Black hands running up and down his smooth body, and groping his big bimbo tities. He dreamt of kneeling beside Barbie and his wife, as all three of them sucked Big Black Cocks, before their Black Masters took it in turn to breed his daughter’s waiting pussy.

Seeing Barbie at the Spa the next day was just like so totally awesome. They air kissed. She dressed him in matching pink lingerie, gave him a wig, and did his make-up. It was soooo hot. They were like two mindless, cock-addicted, buxom bleach blonde sissy bimbo fuckdolls.

By the time a Black Master entered the room, silhouetted by the screen’s ever present spinning pink spiral, Oliver knew it was just natural for a giggling beta bling bimbo to obediently worship and obey the alpha male. Barbie taught him how to suck Big Black Cock properly, and then helped lube him up so the Black Master could fuck him like the stupid sissy bimbo whore he was.

Afterwards, Oliver phoned his wife to let her know he was going away on a work trip for a few weeks, and wasn’t sure exactly when he would be back. Barbie helped him choose all his cosmetic treatments. Hair, face, lips, tits and ass. Naturally they picked all the supersized options.

He left the Spa for the hospital that evening. Oliver had worried that it might all be cancelled. He had heard that the bridge on the road to Brunchester had had to close temporarily. But it turned out that Pinefield College was now fully equipped to do all the work, which was lucky.

Several weeks later Olivia was an unrecognisable pink vision of bimbo beauty. A dumb, happy, Big Black Cock addicted, buxom bleach blonde sissy bimbo.

She worked with Barbie at the Spa now, but not in the public parlour section. She worked in the rear webcam area, live streaming on Kik to bring paying customers to her OnlyFans content. She was in demand, with one of the highest earning accounts, as pathetic little white bois eagerly jerked themselves off to Big Black Cocks fucking her bimbo holes.

Olivia had never returned home. She no longer even thought of her wife and daughter. Her pretty bimbo pink cotton candy head only had room for thinking about Big Black Cocks. Not that she was worried. Mrs Flanigan had sent the pool boy round to check they were ok while he was away. So she knew everything was fine. After all, their Blacked mother and daughter OnlyFans account was even more popular than hers.

* * *

Ewan Campbell’s family supposedly had Scottish ancestry tracing back to the Highland Clearances. Certainly, his Great, Great, Great, Great Grandpa had been one of the Founding Fathers who first settled in what became Pinefield.

Not that the 23 year old’s family had much left to show for that today, beyond reputation. Previous generations had squandered the wealth, selling off the land they owned as the growing town expanded. Today they were just a middle class family like all the rest, saving a couple of rental properties and three fields right on the edge of town, rented out for livery.

Ewan himself was taking a gap year, having graduated from Pinefield College last year, before finally deciding how to make his own way in the world. The stereotype blonde haired blue eyed former College jock was as popular with the boys as he was with girls, and as undecided about his sexuality as he was about what he wanted to do with his life.

A popular and currently free spirit about town, just as the new crop of younger Pinefield College students wanted to hang out with the cooler older role model, so Ewan liked to hang out in the local bars with his slightly older and cooler friends, Alyssia, Marc, and their gay friends Ian and Chris. Alyssia and Marc rented one of the family’s apartments, and he had almost immediately hit it off with them as friends.

Ewan had been enjoying the apparent sexual revolution occurring in Pinefield since The Project for Black Men had opened in town. As someone currently happy to swing both ways, while he found himself on his gap year, the previously sleepy conservative town was suddenly alive with interest and opportunities.

Today though, on his walk down Main Street, Ewan was starting to wonder if things were going too far. First, he bumped into Alice, a hot young blonde who he had fooled around with three times now, which for Ewan started to count as serious. But like a lot of the local girls now, she was hand in hand with her new ‘boyfriend’, an equally hot looking young Black Man from The Project. “Sorry Ewan, but he is just so big” she whispered into his ear apologetically as they parted.

He would have shrugged it off as just one of those things, if it wasn’t for the fact he quickly bumped into Stevie with his new Black boyfriend in tow as well. Stevie was one of the new young fembois at the College. They had only recently watched some sissy porn together after a few drinks one night, mutually wanking each other off. But still, Ewan suddenly felt like his white dick was in danger of being replaced by all this Big Black Cock in town.

To top off his weird day, that night around the family dinner table, he was told the gossip that their tenants, Alyssia and Marc, had supposedly both quit their building firm jobs to go work in Pinefield’s new Massage Parlour.

Still feeling disorientated by it all the next morning, Ewan decided to go to the Parlour to talk to Alyssia and Mark for himself, rather than rely on gossip and second hand rumours.

The Spa receptionist told him that Mistress Alyssia was busy, but showed him to what looked like a staff room, judging by the lockers, kettle and coffee mugs, where she said that Mistress’s pet Marcy could currently be found.

As soon as he walked through the door, Ewan didn’t even need to ask Marc if the rumours were true. Marc, or Marcy, was naked except for a tight black leather posing pouch, studded leather chest straps, and a black leather neck choker with white letters saying SISSY PET.

To top it off, Marcy was smoking some kind of pink cigarette, as if the whole look wasn’t screaming GAY quite loudly enough already. Although that whole look was pretty damn hot, Ewan had to admit to himself. It was just that is was a surprise. A nice surprise to be sure. But he had never really thought of Alyssia and Marc as kinky sex types. Sure Alyssia was a smoking hot black girl, but this was a whole other level.

“I’m sorry we didn’t tell you” Marcy said to him. “We know you swing both ways too, but we were worried sharing might ruin our friendship” he/she added, offering Ewan one of her pink cigarettes and lighting him up. “It’s so totally cool working here” Marcy said as Ewan took a deep drag, her eyes lingering a bit too long on the growing bulge in Ewan’s trousers. “Come, look, I’ll show you.”

He followed her into next room, marked with a No Entry sign, which was even smaller than the staff room, more a big cupboard really, with one wall of little monitors showing the Spa’s CCTV system. Marcy turned on the single big central monitoring screen so they could flick though the individual room feeds. The screen had an annoying flicker at first as they stood and watched, their heady pink cigarette smoke quickly filling the tiny room.

Ewan couldn’t believe that Marcy was able to cope working here every day. Everything on the screen was making him feel so hot and horny, like he was going to explode. Their hands instinctively found each other’s groins and started to mutually rub.

Ewan’s horniness went off the scale as Marcy flicked through the CCTV room feeds. The first two rooms were pretty standard. In one, an older woman, about his Mum’s age he guessed, was on all fours being fucked by her hot young Black masseuse. In the other, a younger white guy closer to his own age, was still having massage oil rubbed into his back by powerful looking hands. As they watched, the Black masseuse moved round to the top of the treatment table and dropped his towel, so the young white boi could take the Big Black Cock into his eager mouth.

Next they saw a huge titted white bimbo woman in pink lingerie lying beside a similarly attired male himbo. The sissy himbo was wearing big pink headphones, and drooling slightly, as her unfocused eyes stared blankly at a big screen showing all manner of bimbo interracial porn. The sissy was also locked in a pink chastity cage, which the other bimbo girl was teasing constantly with the head of a large powerful clit vibrator.

Before they witnessed the inevitable sticky ending, the screen changed again to show a young white gurl, dressed in a Sissy Scout uniform, with her legs up on the treatment table as she was fucked by a hairy bellied middle aged white man. Bizarrely, alongside the Sissy Scout, on the table, was a tray of what looked like four half eaten cupcakes. Ewan’s pink smoke addled mind started to register the wrongness of the scene before him. Where was the Big Black Cock? But even as he started to think it, he saw that the man was actually fucking the girl with a Big Black Dildo strap-on over his own pathetic tiny white worm.

By now, both Ewan and Marcy’s pants had been pushed down, and Marcy was wanking Ewan’s erect throbbing cock in her sissy hand. Ewan had started to return the favour, only to discover that his gay sissy friend was virtually castrated down there. His non-existent ball sack was smooth and flat, leaving just a micro penis stub, more like a clitty, which Ewan was stimulating with the tips of two fingers.

The screen switched again to another room. Here was a fearsome looking Black Woman wearing a tight white leather corset and red thigh boots. The beautiful Black Mistress held a riding crop in one hand as she marched up and down in front of a kneeling line of five cowering naked white males, pausing every so often to kick one in the balls.

The beta males were facing a large screen in the room, showing a swirling pink spiral background as words and images flashed repeatedly in the foreground. “They are some of Alyssia’s new pets being house trained” Marcy told him on seeing the new scene. “The other Mistress has just popped in to check on their progress”.

Ewan found it hard not to be drawn into the pink spiral screen himself as Marcy continued rubbing his throbbing cock. Black cocks fuck. White bois stay limp. Black Men bred. Sissies don’t need balls. Obedience is pleasure. Sissy rub their little clitties. Sissies are owned by real men. Sissies can’t get hard. Just a hole for Big Black Cocks. Castrated sissy slave. Mistress’ pet.

His attention only snapped back when their screen switched again. This room was much larger, with a big round podium like bed, lights and cameras. There was an orgy in progress involving about a dozen bodies. What looked like four scantily clad college girls, with four college fembois in make-up, and four young naked Black Masters.

Currently the girls were kneeling in a line at the heads of the prone fembois who were licking their pussies, while their raised sissy asses were being ploughed from behind by a Big Black Cock each. The girls urging their Black Masters to fuck the pathetic white boi losers harder.

The screen changed again, and Ewan immediately recognised Alyssia, dressed in hot looking bondage gear. With her was a much older white man in his 50s or 60s, strapped into some kind of gynaecological chair, so that he was on his back, legs in the air, spread open, allowing Mistress Alyssia to fuck his ass with a strap on Big Black Dildo.

Ewan looked closer. No wait, that couldn’t be right. It wasn’t a dildo. Alyssia had a Big Black Cock, She was a dominant Black Shamale Mistress! How could Ewan not have known that his friend Alyssia was a Shemale?! She was smoking hot. He felt so turned on. Why hadn’t he hit on Alyssia and Marcy from day one? They would make a prefect Throuple.

Just like Marcy, the old sissy guy had a tiny stub of a clitty flapping around a smooth and flat non-existent ball sack, as the Black Shemale pounded him. By now, Marcy had sunk to her knees in front of Ewan and was busy giving him head. Marcy’s mouth seemed to begin bobbing back and forth on Ewan’s cock in time with Alyssia’s thrusting of her Big Black Cock in and out of the sissy’s ass. And as Alyssia filled the old sissy’s pussy with her creamy load, so Ewan climaxed, shooting his own cum down Marcy’s throat.

The big TV picture faded to some sort of pink spiral screensaver as Marcy sucked out the last drops of Ewan’s cum. Marcy had just stood up again, when the door to the CCTV room opened. A muscular, middle-aged looking Black Master, clearly the security guard, walked in and ignoring the two sissy bois, went to sit in the single control room chair facing the bank of monitors.

Without a word being said, Ewan simply found himself following Marcy’s lead, and the two sissies moved to kneeling either side of the guard’s chair. He unzipped his fly, and Marcy reach in to fish out his rapidly hardening Big Black Cock, taking the head between her lips, before offering it over to Ewan to take a taste.

Ewan had sucked cock before of course, but Big Black Cock was something special. The musky smell was making his head spin in horny delight as his tongue and lips savoured its thick girth and strong veins.

They tag teamed their slutty lips up and down either side of his superior Black shaft, like two acolytes worshiping at the altar of a new god. They took it in turns to suck on the big mushroom head, until Marcy was rewarded with a large mouthful of hot alpha cum. Marcy leaned across and deeply kissed Ewan, swapping cum, and Ewan swallowed down his share of their creamy devotion.

“It’s nearly time for your webcast” the Black God said to Marcy as he re-zipped his fly. Ewan watched on the monitors as Marcy walked down the corridor to where three more Black Masters were waiting.

One attached a lead to Marcy’s SISSY PET collar, and crawling on all fours, she was led into a room. It was a smaller version of the orgy webcam room, Ewan saw on the monitor picking up the new room. A viewers’ caption appeared announcing “Sissy Pet’s Threesome”, but just as the action was about to start the door to the CCTV room opened again.

Alyssia was standing in the doorway. The beautiful Black Shemale looked stunning. She gave Ewan a big hug, then kissed him passionately. “We’re both so glad you came” she told him, before leaning in close to his ear and whispering in a husky voice, “I bet you’ll be a good pet for me, just like Marcy.”

Ewan didn’t think it was possible to feel any more turned on than he felt right now. “Yes Mistress” seemed to be all he was able to say weakly, as she led him by the hand into one of the treatment rooms.

The treatment room looked like the same room, or one very similar, to the room in which he had watched Alyssia fucking the old white guy. She strapped him naked into the same type of chair, tilting him back with legs apart in the exact same manor. Ewan’s cock was hard again in lustful anticipation of receiving the same fucking from his Black Shemale Mistress, as she strapped a ball gag over his mouth.

But instead, Alyssia stepped back around him, her hand brushing his cock, saying, “I’ve decided what’s best for my pet. You so want to be a proper sissy pet for Mistress don’t you? Don’t worry, I’ll fix everything for you just right by castrating those useless little sissy white balls.”

“No wait” Ewan tried to say through the gag, suddenly feeling a pang of concern through his spinning head of horny fog. “No wait… you know I’m bi… not just gay. I like to fuck too. I still wanna fuck girls. I want to fuck you too.”

“Oh, please” Mistress told him sternly understanding his muffled pleas. “What do you possibly need those useless white balls for? Reproduction? No! You already know no white girl is going to want you when they can have an alpha Big Black Cock. Even your gay boyfriends don’t want you anymore now they can have superior Big Black Cock. No one needs your white loser genes. No, you don’t need your balls at all. That’s why the best solution for all little pathetic white sissy boi pets is castration. Relive you of the burden of any masculinity, so you can properly serve the Black New World Order.”

Ewan felt a confusion of thoughts fighting for dominance in his mind. He instinctively knew what Mistress was saying was right. Just as part of him also instinctively knew that it is was wrong. It was all just so confusing.

Alyssia had turned away to pick something up from the nearby table. As she turned back towards him, Ewan saw that she held in her hand an evil looking syringe with a scarily long needle, like a dentist from hell.

Some primal survival instinct finally fought its way through his horny fog of confusion, and Ewan thrashed helplessly against his restraints, equally uselessly trying to scream through the ball gag.

Ignoring him, Ewan’s Black Shemale Mistress moved between his prone legs and calmly stuck the needle into one testicle and then the other. It hurt considerably less than Ewan had been expecting, and as he relaxed again, the worst now surely over, he quickly felt a pain of icy cold in his scrotum from the liquid injected, soon followed by a gentle tingly warmth which enveloped his whole groin and cock for quiet sometime, almost making him want to giggle with pleasure.

When his body returned to normal, the injected chemicals having done their work, Ewan simply felt a peaceful blank bliss, any past worries smoothed away and forgotten. He looked down to see he was just like Marcy, and all the other sissy pets he had seen in training earlier. A smooth flat non-existent castrated ball sack and micro penis clitty stub. It made him feel so happy and gurly. Just as it should be for white beta bois. Perfect for the Big Black Cock he craved.

His Black Shemale Mistress gave him what he wanted. What he needed. Her Big Black Cock pounding his sissy pussy as his pathetic little clitty flapped about uselessly. His horny little head happy, blank and empty. There was no need to think. Mistress could think for him. She was right after all. Silly little beta sissy pets were best off castrated to properly service their Black Masters.

Her Big Black Cock finally pulled out of his gaped sissy pussy, shooting wades of thick superior cum all over his castrated ball less clitty, which he massaged into his skin like some kind of moisturising cream for beta bois.

She put a SISSY PET black leather choker around his neck, just like Marcy, showing the world he too had found his natural place in the Black New World Order.