The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter preamble—

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. This chapter concludes the Blacked Family mini-series with the return of the eldest daughter Mary. I had been wondering about Mary’s fate, when regular reader Sequence Storm on Kik came up with the great idea I have used here.

Chapter Thirteen: Blacked Family Part 4 — Sister

Mary Williams was cross, no angry, with her manager Jamal. It was over three weeks since she had asked for a time off, compassionate leave to visit her family in Pinefield, following the shock news of her Mum kicking out her Dad and demanding a divorce.

At first, Jamal sounded so sympathetic, but as time dragged on, his warm words seemed increasingly to be just that. Sure, their inner city Brunchester pharmacy branch was understaffed, but even so, Mary had started to get the impression Jamal was actually trying to delay, rather than expedite, her urgent trip home.

Last week, the creep had even asked her out for a drink for fucks sake, as if that was going to happen while she was worrying about her family. But at least her initial panicky worry had eased slightly after both Mary’s younger twin brothers and her best friend Zoe, had all apparently warmed to Dwayne, the new lover her Mum had inexplicably moved into the family home already.

Still, family was family, and Mary remained just as determined to get back to Pinefield, kick the cuckoo out of the nest, and get her Mum and Dad back together. And now, finally, when this Sunday morning shift was over, she would be straight in the car to head home and fix her family.

* * *

Being Sunday afternoon, there wasn’t much other traffic on the road up to Pinefield. She was following an SUV with two kayaks on a roof rack, probably city folk coming up for an afternoon paddling on one of the reservoirs.

They were just reaching the point Mary always thought of as being nearly there, the bridge across the River Semelt, when the ‘roadworks’ and ‘bridge closed ahead’ signs started to appear.

Mary was understandably concerned, yet they crossed the empty bridge without any sign of roadworks actually happening. But as soon as they reached the Pinefield side of the bridge, the road was thick with trucks, workers in high-vis jackets, and two police cars forming a road block.

The SUV pulled up ahead of her, and after a brief chat with the policeman, turned around to head back over the bridge to Brunchester. She swore and moved forward. There were actually three policemen, two more sat in one of the parked patrol cars. She was hoping she might know one of them, but all three were black men, and Mary couldn’t recall ever actually seeing a black cop in Pinefield.

“I’m sorry Ma’am, but you are going to have to turned around” the policeman standing at her wound down window was saying. “The road is about to close for urgent bridge repairs following fallen tree damage.” She could hear the noise of chainsaws furiously at work just behind her where all the workmen were.

“But Officer, is there any way I can get though?” Mary pleaded. “It’s just I’m trying to get back home to my family in Pinefield to help with an urgent personal crisis.” “I see madam, and what’s your name?” the Officer asked. She told him, and he sauntered over to his colleagues’ car to confer.

“It’s your lucky day Mary Williams” he told her with a grin when he walked back over a minute later. “Sergeant says there’s just time for you to quickly nip through. Seeing as you’re a local. The last car getting into Pinefield today mind. Hope your family appreciate it.”

Mary sped off before her unbelievable good luck could change, breathing a big sigh of relief. Behind her, she heard a mighty cracking, and in the rear view mirror, she could see a huge tree fall across the road at the start of the bridge. It all seemed a bit odd, but whatever, the road was definitely closed now, although Mary was sure they would have it all sorted by the time she would need to get back down to Brunchester next week.

* * *

The family meal that evening felt tense. Mary’s Mum Bonnie had made lasagne, and instead of her usual beer, there was a large jug of water on the table, which Mary was glad of as Bonnie had used a bit too much salt.

Dwayne had diplomatically gone out, taking Mary’s younger sister Alice with him, to volunteer at The Project, so that Mary could talk more easily to her mother. But her young twin brothers, Vern and Cal were there, along with Mary’s best friend and fellow pharmacist Zoe.

The three of them had at first been equally horrified by Bonnie’s actions, so it was difficult and confusing for Mary to hear them now siding with her mother, and praising Dwayne, when just days earlier they were convinced he was a total creep.

Mary put the palpable tension down to their differences of opinion on the marital situation. She had no idea it might be because Bonnie, Vern, Cal and Zoe were all finding it difficult to spend so long in uncomfortable clothes on top of their sexy lingerie, and so hard not to tell Mary honestly of their love for their Black Master.

Tired from her long day, and starting to realise the uphill struggle of her task, Mary made her excuses and went to bed early, before Alice and Dwayne returned. Although she was woken up later by Dwayne and Bonnie going at it like rabbits. God it was mortifying. How on earth could the others defend him?

* * *

So it wasn’t until breakfast that Mary actually met Dwayne in the flesh. He was in the kitchen with Alice, both in dressing gowns. And despite his warm words, hoping Mary and Bonnie had been able to have a good chat yesterday, and his further hope they could all now get on, Mary still felt her initial impression of total creep was fully justified. Not to mention that the way Alice was fawning over him in their flimsy gowns was just so inappropriate and wrong.

Monday had dawned bright and sunny, so still as determined as ever that Dwayne had to go, Mary decided to walk over to the Motel to see Dad, and to get a good look at the town for old times’ sake.

It didn’t take very long walking down Main Street, for Mary to be shocked by just how much things had changed in a short space of time. For the residents who had been slowly corrupted by the doctored drinking water, the incremental changes had passed unnoticed, like lobsters in ever hotter water on the stove. But for Mary, being plunged straight in, the change somewhat was alarming.

It was as if the old conservative Pinefield of her childhood had been swept away by a tidal wave of urban grunge. It wasn’t just the clothes people were wearing, more like walking through a nightclub than a semi-rural town, nor the large number of hot young Black Men now in Pinefield. It was more about the smaller things, like the changes to shops, and the way people were interacting, that made it feel as if there was a sexual frustration or tension in the air.

Ye Old Sweet Shop, once a riot of candy colours, now appeared to only be selling confectionary that was pink. Harry’s Hardware, where men in brown overalls could sell you every kind of bolt or screw imaginable, was now also advertising a new tattooing service. Although Mary could see they were still selling screws, from the not so subtle double entendre window sign for ‘Harry’s long comfortable screws’. It was the type of thing that previously would have had the moral majority do-gooders of Pinefield standing outside with a petition. Mary started to wonder where all those people had gone.

Other stores had changed completely. Mary counted two new places offering cosmetic surgery and three hairdressers with nail bars. There used to be barely enough trade for one hairdresser, and the Mayor would never have allowed a plastic surgery place to open in town. But looking at some of the sex dolls strutting about the street, Mary could imagine the new stores were doing a roaring trade.

Further down Main Street, she reached Jane’s Ladies Apparel. Several weeks ago, Zoe had told her about the scandal this Pinefield bastion of conservative women’s fashion for over 80 years had caused, when lingerie appeared in the shop window for the first time.

Now, Jane’s looked more like an Ann Summers lingerie and sex toys shop, but it was also doing a brisk trade Mary could see. In fact, Mary thought she might come back herself later in the week to get some of that hot red lacy lingerie. Maybe Jamal would like to see it on her when she got back to Brunchester and they went out for that drink. Mary chuckled at her own silly outrageousness and quickly moved on.

She popped her head into the Pharmacy to say hello to Zoe. A hot young Black Assistant was behind the counter unpacking the box of pregnancy tests which Zoe had asked Mary to bring up with her from Brunchester yesterday. Zoe said they needed the extra stock due to an unexplained sudden surge in demand for the testing kits in Pinefield.

“I’m sorry, but Zoe has her mouth full right now” the Assistant told Mary in broken English, after she had introduced herself, indicating the closed office door. Mary laughed saying “I think you mean hands full.”

He looked confused, but then said with a smile, “Of course, I am still learning my English. It is nice to meet you Mary, and thanks for these, they have been flying off our shelving. You will stay in Pinefield now to work with Zoe? She is very in demand, and needs as you say, an extra pair of hands?”

“Afraid not, we’re short staffed in Brunchester too, so they’ll want me back” Mary replied, “but tell Zoe I called in, and I’ll stop by to catch her on my way back from seeing my Dad.”

At the other end of Main Street, Mary passed opposite the ever popular burger and soda diner. As usual the outside row of padded stools, perfect for people watching, were full. But today it was not the usual mix of young people, but rather a slightly unnerving identikit set of blonde college girls, seemingly all wearing the same pink uniform of hot pants and crop tops, and all sucking on big pink ice cream shakes.

At one end of the row of giggling Stepford daughters, as Mary couldn’t help but think of them as, the girls were flirting with a hot young Black Waiter holding an empty try. At the other end, the girls appeared to be laughing among themselves conspiratorially at an approaching figure.

In a kind of daydream, Mary thought about going over to get a shake of her own, and joining the chat with the hot Black Waiter. So she didn’t notice the approaching figure cross over to her side of the street, to avoid the pointing Stepford daughters, until he was about to pass her.

His sudden presence snapped her out of the daydream and she turned towards him. “Colin?” she asked in surprise, bringing the man to a halt. “Oh. Oh. Hi Mary. I didn’t know you were back” Colin said looking anxious. Like nearly every other women her age in town, Mary had had a date with Colin after his wife had left him. He was a lovely guy, but just not for her. It seemed to be the story of Colin’s life.

This Colin seemed more dishevelled, on edge, and smaller somehow than before. He was wearing a pair of somewhat grubby and stained light blue shorts, rather than his previous well-kempt self. And he almost hoped from side to side as if keen to be on his way, avoiding eye contact. “Are you ok Colin?” Mary asked feeling a bit concerned and putting her hand on his shoulder.

That intimacy forced him into eye contact, as he replied “Yes, all fine thanks” in a strained high pitched voice, with little muscle spasms wracking his body, that suggested quite the opposite. He looked at Mary with almost pleading eyes, then a small guttural groan escaped his lips, and he finally seemed to relax a bit as if defeated.

To Mary’s horror, she could see a new dark wet stain appearing on the front of Colin’s shorts. She didn’t even want to think about what had just happened. Head down, Colin quickly muttered his apologies and hurried passed her up the street, laughter from across the road chasing after him.

What the fuck, thought Mary as she headed for the Sweet Pines Motel. Lucky escape there. No wonder no-one else wants to marry him.

* * *

The motel was the exact opposite of the wild excesses of Main Street. More akin to a locked down barricaded fortress trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Mary was used to her Dad’s crazy conspiracy theories and obsessions, but even by those standards, Trent and his ‘resistance’ followers at the motel seemed to have egged themselves on to a whole new level of ‘bat shit’ crazy.

Half of Dad’s room was taken up by a make shift lab of distilling equipment. After berating her for coming, when he had pleaded with her to stay in Brunchester, he started ranting about not drinking the contaminated water. Mary kept quiet about last night’s salty meal and the huge jug of water. And in any case, even if some evil conspiracy was bizarrely doctoring the water, she knew that her Dad had zero scientific background, so it was highly unlikely he and his toy chemistry set would be able to fix it anyway. Still, she took the small flask of ‘safe’ water he gave her promising to only drink that, for the sake of a quiet life.

“Look Dad, you know it was important for me to come, to help you straighten things out with Mum” Mary told him, trying to shift focus onto the real life agenda. “Oh, I don’t blame your Mum, or any of the others” Trent said, “They aren’t themselves, they don’t know what they are doing. It’s the water messing with their heads. I’ve just got to fix that and everything will get back to normal. But you’re not safe here Mary. You must leave right away and raise the alarm.”

“Dad!” Mary said raising her voice to cut through, trying not to show her exasperation. “Look Dad” she began again in a softer tone, “I can’t leave, even if I wanted to. The road is closed for bridge repairs for a couple of days. So tomorrow, I want you to come with me and speak to Mum, so we can start to get things sorted out between you. Can you do that for me?”

But Trent was already muttering darkly at the news of the road closure and stomped off to tell the others. While he was out of the room, Mary took the opportunity to scout around, like a psychiatric nurse looking for signs her patient was deranged. But apart from the chemistry equipment, there was nothing out of the ordinary, except in the bedside draw, where Mary found three well-thumbed porno mags. An old Playboy, a self-explanatory title called Massive Jugs, and another simply called Black Girls. There was also a box of tissues, which made her think of Colin again, so she quickly closed the draw.

“I’ll come and see you again tomorrow Dad” she said when he returned. For a moment she feared he was going to insist she stayed with them in the safe confines of the motel, but he seemed to relent, giving her a big hug. “Be careful, and don’t drink the water” he told her sternly as she left.

* * *

If yesterday her mission had felt like an uphill struggle after talking to Mum, today after seeing Dad it seemed an almost impossible task, she reflected dejectedly on her walk back.

She stopped off to see Zoe, who was closing up the pharmacy, and they walked part of the way together, her best friend doing her best to lift Mary’s spirits.

“I don’t know” Mary said, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him quite this bad before.” “Perhaps it’s not as bad as it seems” Zoe offered. “I think some of those older white guys maybe just feel threatened by all the Big Black Cock in town now, and are lashing out against that.”

Mary was somewhat taken aback by Zoe’s unusually colourful language. It seemed preposterous of course, but perhaps she had a point.

* * *

All the Williams family were around the dinner table tonight. Minus Trent. Plus Dwayne.

“How was your father” Bonnie asked her feigning interest. “Certifiable” Alice shot back before Mary could answer. Mary gave her little sister the evil eye, and tried to paint a positive picture.

“Oh, and I bumped into Colin on Main Street too” she added as she finished. “Not Pinefield’s premature ejaculator” Vern snorted with laughter. “Language young lady” Bonnie said giving Vernon an evil eye of her own, which only made Cal giggle instead.

As Bonnie was clearing away the plates for desert, Mary spied what looked like a new tattoo hiding on the inside of her Mum’s right wrist.

“Yes, we all got them after your father left” Bonnie explained, “to remind us that we were all still a family” she said as she, Alice, Vern and Cal all held their arms out for Mary to see. All four had the same small pink spiral like star, outlined in black with a black central spot that looked almost heart shaped.

Mary wasn’t sure how to take this news. She was part of this family too, but her exclusion only heightened her feeling of disconnect now she was living and working down in Brunchester. “Mary should really get one as well then” said Dwayne sensing her discomfort. “After all she is part of this family.”

Mary felt a sudden wave of gratitude towards Dwayne for sticking up for her, for understanding how she felt and trying to make things right. Maybe she was seeing for the first time a little of what all the other members of the Dwayne fan club saw in him.

“Yes, why don’t I get one tomorrow” she said. “Why wait?” said Dwayne, evidently warming to his new role as her champion. “It’s after five, Harry’s will be shut by now” Mary pointed out. “Oh, it’s no problem, Harry’s opens late now baby” her Mother told her.

And so that was that. Bonnie dropped Mary off at Harry’s to get the family tattoo.

* * *

Harry’s Hardware store had certainly changed inside. There were no old men in brown overalls in the early evening, just the tattooist who had taken care of the rest of the Williams family, another hot looking, well-toned, young Black Man, like a younger version of Dwayne.

Mary knew what to expect, she already had two small discreet tattoos, a dolphin on her left ankle, and a star on her right back shoulder blade. So she was a bit taken aback by the ink bottles feeding the tattooist’s equipment. The pink and black chemical inks seemed to almost glow in their little glass flasks, tricking the eye into seeing a swirling motion as if almost alive.

She told herself not to be silly, her whole family had survived to tell the tale after all. And anyway, right now she was concentrating hard on trying not to feel too turned on by the closeness of the tattooist, his hot Black skin crying out to be caressed, breathing in deeply his musky male scent that was making her head a bit giddy.

He had already finished the strong black lines for the outline of the spiral pattern, and the central controlling black heart, the strange ink penetrating her body. As the neon pink filled in the design, Mary felt happy to be part of the family, her worries about Dad fading away. The tattooing even began to tickle a bit, making her giggle.

She knew from her previous tatts that the work would take a few days to heal, but her whole body felt tingly yet calm. She hadn’t done a good job keeping her horniness in check though. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through her t-shirt, and she was so wet down there too. Why couldn’t the tattooist have been an old man in brown overalls instead of a hot Black Stud?

Mary went to pay, only to discover to her horror that in the rush of being bundled out of the house by Bonnie, she had left her purse at home. She blushed bright red with embarrassment as she apologised to the Black Stud and promised to return tomorrow with her purse.

“No worries” he told her, “of course, you know there are other ways to pay.” And Mary realised with another flirty giggle that she definite did know. She automatically just sank to her knees and unzipped the tattooist’s shorts.

Oh my god. His Big Black Cock was huge. Why had she never had a Black Boyfriend? No wonder losers like Colin were shooting their loads prematurely. White bois could never compete with this.

She’d performed oral on most of her white boyfriends in the past of course, but squeezing this Big Black Cock between her wide stretched lips was completely different. Like the first time she was taking a real man’s cock. So fulfilling. So natural. Strong hands holding the back of her head, guiding her, like the needy slut she was for Big Black Cock.

Mary just knew that the massive load of thick hot creamy cum that was going to explode from this Big Black Cock would be completely superior to the useless pathetic watery dribbles she was used to from loser white beta bois.

The eventual explosion down her whore throat was every bit as good as she was hoping for. Far too much for her to swallow it all, the Black Master’s alpha cum spilling from her greedy mouth, dribbling off her chin and dripping down her naked tits. It was the horniest feeling ever, as the kinky tattooist snapped a pic on his phone.

* * *

It was fairly late in the evening by the time Mary stepped out of Harry’s, the taste of delicious Black Cum fresh in her mouth. Main Street though was not the quite road, with retailers all shut for the night, that it used to be. No, there was still a hustle and bustle of people, and noise from plenty of new bars, a proper nightlife finally.

Mary felt horny. See wanted, no needed, more Big Black Cock, and these new bars offered the chance to get exactly what she craved.

But before she could make a start towards the nearest venue of music and lights, her phone buzzed. Mary looked at the message. It was from Dwayne. “I’ve fucked your mother senseless” it said alongside a photo of a used pussy leaking cum, presumably Bonnie. Honestly her mother was such a whore.

Another message arrived immediately. “And I’ve bred your sister too” this one said, with a wider angle photo of another dripping cunt, clearly Alice laying on her bed legs in the air. I knew that little minx was being totally inappropriate Mary thought with a pang of jealousy.

A third message read “Your turn slut. Are you coming home?” next to a video of Dwayne’s Big Black Cock swinging hypnotically from side to side. God, she was so lucky to have such a hot step-dad.

A final little ripple of concern ebbed through her, as if something wasn’t quite right. Was it her mother? No, she deserved happiness after putting up with dad’s crazy shit and tiny loser dicklet for so long. Her sister then? No, a slut for sure, but who wouldn’t want to be bred by Big Black Cock. Something about the tattoo tingling on her wrist? Mary looked at it and the glowing pink ink. It looked so pretty.

Her phone pinged again, drawing her eyes away, the concern fading out of her mind. “Coming Home?” it urged again. “Yes” she replied. “Call me Daddy” it fired back. “Yes Daddy” she typed and practical ran all the way back.

* * *

Her Black Daddy was sat naked on the sofa, already nursing his huge erection, when Mary got back.

She simply stripped naked too, and mounted him, his strong hands playing with her hard nipples.

If sucking her first Big Black Cock earlier that evening had been a real eye-opener, then fucking a Big Black Cock was nothing short of revelatory. Its length felt like it was pushing up to rearrange her stomach, while the girth threatened to split her in two, as it made her orgasm hard around the mighty shaft, once, twice, three times.

Mary hadn’t realised just how much she craved load after load of superior Black Cum in her fertile womb, or how much she needed to be bred, until Daddy told her, and she felt his explosive warmth spreading deep inside her. She leant in to kiss him.

* * *

Mary never did go back to the motel to see Trent again. Nor did she worry if the road would reopen, as she never returned to Brunchester either.

Jamal was super sweet, and arranged her transfer to the Penfield branch. He sent the confirmation letter to her phone, along with a snap of his Big Black Cock, which made Mary giggle. She texted him back emojis of eggplant, sweat drop, and tongue with a big kiss, to let him know if she was ever back in Brunchester, his would be the first Big Black Cock she would sucked off for sure.

Not that the Pinefield branch, alongside with her best friend Zoe, was any less hard work. The young Black Master assistant had been spot on. Even with two of them, the job kept their mouths full all day long. While every night, their Black Daddy ensured all their wombs were kept full too.

Mary happily realised she had been right all along. Family was family. And nothing would be hotter than Mum, little sis, herself, and Zoe too, all carrying a baby for their Black Daddy.

It was such a good job she had brought along all those extra pregnancy testing kits. It wasn’t just the Williams family in need of them. It seemed as if every women in Pinefield wanted to be bred by Big Black Cock.