The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter preamble—

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. This penultimate chapter combines readers’ ideas, from among others, John Doe on Kik and CJ MacPherson and Olivia Worlds both on email. Thank you all for the conversations. Olivia has also made some great captions for this chapter which you can see on my twitter feed.

Chapter Fourteen: The Annual Parade Town Hall

Like lots of small towns, Pinefield’s annual holiday parade down Main Street was held around the date the first settlers, the Campbell family and eight others, pitched camp at what was to become their new home. A sheltered fertile spot protected by the mountains at their backs and the raging River Semelt below.

The Mayor always held a Town Hall for residents to agree that year’s theme, and nominally kick start the organising effort, although these days an official Parade Committee did most of the real work. So in recent years, the meeting had become more of a rubber stamp exercise, and instead a chance for residents to quiz the Mayor on every manor of minor local moans they might have.

Nonetheless, the Town Hall was usually a gentle, good natured affair. But all that was before Pinefield had been terribly polarised in recent months, to an unprecedented degree, by the controversial opening of The Project for refugees in their small, white, conservative town. No, this year the Mayor was stealing himself for a bumpy ride.

Of course, he hadn’t done himself any favours in that regard. The Mayor was officially proposing that the Parade theme should be a celebration of The Project, welcoming their community’s newest residents and the multiculturalism they have bought to enrich Pinefield society.

If the Mayor had hoped such a move would help heal recent divisions, he was already sorely disappointed. For the first time ever there had actually been a counter proposal submitted, for the Parade theme to be a celebration of ‘Christian Family Values’. Predictably the challenge had come from the Pinefield Free Utilitarian Church, the largest evangelical group in town.

* * *

Sat daydreaming in his office, idly munching on a creamy cupcake, the Mayor could see his vision for the prefect Annual Parade down Main Street, to rival New York’s Independence Day Party.

As the imaginary shinny pink ticker tape showered down around him, the Mayor’s caged clitty dribbled with excitement inside the lacy panties under his trousers.

A holiday Parade bringing everybody together, celebrating Pinefield’s newly Blacked society. Paying tribute to their Masters in the Black New World Order.

The town’s new muscular Black Police Officers heading the procession, leading their white sissy pet colleagues on dog leashes behind them. A pink cheerleading squad of middle aged dads to break down gender stereotypes. Sissy Scouts throwing out free cupcakes, drinking water, and pink cotton candies of all kinds.

Flamboyantly decorated parade floats of all conceivable shapes and sizes, showcasing Pinefield’s transformation. Sissy pageant queens made up of student bois and girls on the College float. Harry’s float celebrating the Jack and Queen of Spades tattoo. The hottest lingerie collections being modelled on the Jane’s Ladies Apparel float. The town’s various new bars and club each sporting sexy go-go dancers and pole dancing sluts. A float of kneeling sissy whores with their Black Masters graphically demonstrating Pinefield’s rich oral history. The Spa float of Black Shemales and Mistress’s in bondage gear dominating broken white beta losers, locked in chastity or cumming prematurely, as their sissy holes are violated by Big Black Dildos. And the final float, a celebration of huge titted, braindead, wanton BBC bimbo and himbo sluts, all happily getting fucked in full public view by real men’s Big Black Cocks.

The whole parade capture live on film to show the world by BMTV, their first ever event sponsor. The same media company bankrolling The Project, and rapidly becoming Pinefield’s biggest single benefactor.

The Mayor had met Bill Master, the CEO of BMTV, just before he gave the controversial go ahead for The Project. Such an impressive alpha male. Big and strong, with beautiful piercing blue eyes, and a mighty Big Black Cock that slowly swung hypnotically from side to side. It had seemed impolite and disrespectful not to get on his knees and worship it.

* * *

The Town Hall meeting was proving to be a magnet for most of the remaining people in Pinefield not yet Blacked.

Husbands and wives, young and old, they all filed into the hall with grievances to raise about the perceived decline of morality and standards in Pinefield.

Of course not everyone was against the Mayor, he estimated about 30% of the audience was on his side. It was easy to spot the Blacked families mixing in the crowd from their much more suggestive clothing.

Right at the front was Mrs Craddock, the Free Utilitarian Verger, surrounded by her gaggle of evangelical supporters. She would speak for the counter proposal. It should have been Pastor David, but Mrs Craddock had taken a call at the ministry a few nights earlier from a distressed Black lady in need of the Lord’s guidance. The Pastor had gone to help and Mrs Craddock hadn’t seen him since. When she did managed to reach him on the telephone just a few hours ago, he had told her that he was completely tied up and she would have to speak instead tonight. It was all most peculiar.

Next to the evangelicals was a similar sized group of College sluts and fembois, with others dotted around the edges of the audience, and the two groups were already eying each other up with barely concealed hostility.

Bulking out the centre of the hall were the mix of families and individuals, including the Williams family he noticed, along with their Black Master, there to support the Mayor and show the town folk that even they didn’t agree with ex-husband Trent’s crazy opposition to change.

Finally towards the back, he could see a small group of men he recognised as some of the regular commuters who worked in Brunchester during the week. They had come no doubt to complain about the unexpected delay in reopening the main road to the city, which had forced them into temporarily having to work from home.

The men had parked themselves, perhaps by design, close to the group of pornstar like bimbo MILFs who had sneaked in last giggling and blowing kisses at the back.

All in all, a powder keg just looking for a spark the Mayor reckoned. He only hoped the added presence of three camera crews from BMTV around the hall, there to film the meeting as part of their coverage of the story of the Parade, would help keep everyone civil.

But just in case, he was glad he had also arranged for a good number of police officers to be present, supported by a shed load of extra stewards, all provided by The Project. They formed a Black ring around the three sides of the hall from the stage as the doors were closed, and locked.

The Mayor strode onto the stage to a muted mixture of applause and jeers, the cue for unseen hands to open values on gas canisters under the stage.

* * *

As the Mayor droned on about welcoming and celebrating diversity, the colourless gas slowly seeped into the hall. It was nearly odourless too, except perhaps for a slightly musky edge, which almost immediately aroused the frisky attention of those already Blacked.

Isla MacPherson, one of the local schoolteachers who was stood behind the gaggle of older College students, was beginning to think her husband might have been right. He had refused to come along with her tonight on the grounds the Mayor was bound to bore the pants off everybody. But Isla had been determined to be here to tell the Mayor of her concerns about the affect Pinefield’s declining standards might have on her younger pupils.

So instead, she had come along with fellow teacher, Rina. They looked a bit like chalk and cheese. Isla a statuesque full hipped 5′7 blue eyed Caucasian, with long auburn hair and ample C-cup breasts filling out her flowing turquois cotton dress. While Rina was a diminutive, flat chested young Asian, with brown eyes and black shoulder bobbed hair in bangs, wearing a blue hoodie with tartan knee length skater skirt and red trainers.

In front of them, the College kids were already getting restless. A girl and a femboy started snogging extravagantly to show off, when the girl suddenly turned to the staring Rina and gave the unresisting Asian a passionate kiss too, before turning back to her College friend. Rina and Isla looked at each other with a shrug of surprise and laughed it off, I mean what else could they do? But Isla suddenly realised her panties were damp with the thrill of it. Seeing the kiss had really turned her on for some reason. It was probably just the unexpected shock of it.

Among the families in the middle of the hall were the Renwicks, Bill and Sharon, and their 19 year old daughter, Kate, who had dragged along her new Black boyfriend, Wendell.

The Renwicks liked to think of themselves as good middle class white liberals, but Bill and Sharon had been unsure about the whole controversy of The Project coming to their community. They could see both sides of the argument, but now that it was here, they knew coming tonight and supporting the Mayor was the right thing to do.

They were equally unsure, in private at least, about Kate’s new boyfriend, so coming along as a family to show Kate and Wendell they were welcoming Pinefield’s newest residents was important.

Kate was currently snuggled in close to Wendell. Just how welcoming the Renwicks felt at that moment might have been sorely tested, if they could have seen Kate’s hand rubbing the tented bulge in Wendell’s pants. And she was by no means alone in a growing horniness across the room.

Even Sharon gave Bill an unexpected peck on the cheek, as she found herself thinking about getting her husband home and fucking him. She wondered who was bigger. Bill or Wendell?

* * *

The Mayor finished his speech, and asked for some of the stewards around the edge, to fan out into the hall, with questions for his general Q&A session to follow, after he had first ceded the floor to Mrs Craddock and the Free Utilitarians for their counter proposal.

From his elevated position on the stage, the Mayor could tell from the restlessness across the hall, that a level of general horniness was indeed building up nicely. And as a good number of the Black stewards now infiltrated the crowd, question sheets in hand, a palpable frisson of sexual excitement seemed to file the room.

Mrs Craddock prepared to speak from the floor. This was her chance to rally the good Christian folk of Pinefield. To stop the rot. To save them from their very own Sodom and Gomorrah. To lead them to the new Jerusalem with the strength of her passion.

Mrs Craddock was the classic small, fearsome, pocket battle axe of a late middle aged woman. Blue rinsed hair with huge tits on a tiny frame, all tucked up within a tightly buttoned plaid jacket, skirt and sensible shoes. The aunt you didn’t want to mess with.

As she launched into her animated sermon, surrounded by her adoring, cheering church acolytes, she was increasingly barracked and heckled by the College students alongside. The whole shouting match simply spurring Mrs Craddock onto ever greater levels of invective.

The entertaining commotion seemed to galvanise the gas filled hall, with everyone now wound tight like a horny spring straining for release. Even some of Mrs Craddock’s own male followers had their hands planted firmly in their trouser pockets, hoping no one would notice their hand movements, as they got excited by her frenzied display of passion and ardour.

* * *

As Mrs Craddock continued, pent up passion and ardour were finding release across the hall, as the heady musk of the real Black Men mingling in the crowd combined with mindless horny inducing gas.

What started out as kissing and touching was rapidly descending into open naked attraction.

Several of the bimbo MILFS towards the back, already had an arm around a Black Steward each, white pink nailed hands wrapped around unzipped, erect Big Black Cocks, their own cleavage starting to burst out.

The scene was having a strange effect on the male commuters next to them, who all seemed to be transfixed, as if rooted to the spot, starring like naughty teenagers who were catching glimpses of their best friend’s mum in the bathroom.

In other places, around the edge of the room, some of those who were already Blacked were on their knees starting to suck off several of the stewards.

Things were hotting up among the main body of families in the middle of the hall too. Bonnie Williams had trapped a young couple right after one of the Black Stewards had approached them with the Mayor’s questionnaire. It had been a strange question that made their heads swim. “Should the Parade include a float of cuckold husbands watching their wives enjoying Big Black Cocks?” it asked.

“Yes definitely” had been the young wife’s reply without hesitation. She was already on her knees demonstrating on the alpha Black Steward. The young man hadn’t been so sure, but as Bonnie a hot MILF had put her arm around him and started rubbing his little dick, his objections seem to melt away. “Doesn’t your wife look so hot with a real man’s Big Black Cock in her mouth” Bonnie was whispering into his ear. “I bet it’s gonna make you cum with excitement any minute now.”

Watching was a second young man who started to masturbate, until Alice Williams came over to him and started explaining how his little pee-pee would never measure up.

Nearby, Sharon Renwick had had her question answered. Wendell’s Big Black Cock was way, way bigger than her husband’s little white shrimp dick. She had seen that this was clearly the case when Kate got on her knees to suck it. She had also been appalled to see her daughter’s amateurish oral skills.

“Really that just won’t do Kate” Sharon said, as she knelt down beside her daughter and started teaching her how blow a Big Black Cock properly. “What the hell do you think you are doing Sharon?” Bill asked his wife incredulously. “Well, I would have thought that was obvious” she replied between mouthfuls. “I am unconditionally supporting our daughter, like we always both said we would.”

Bill was about to continue his objections, when he was distracted by the approach of another clipboard wielding Black Steward with the Mayor’s stupid questionnaire. The very first question made his head swim with confused indecision. “Does your wife or daughter look hotter sucking a Big Black Cock?” Bill stared at the kneeling pair, unable to decide, unable to think clearly, so he just carried on blankly starring.

At the front of the hall, oblivious to the rapidly developing orgy behind them, most of the college students were still in heated argument with the evangelists. Although two, including the student who had unexpectedly kissed Rina, had clearly decided a charm offensive was the better option, and were snogging the faces off two of the younger male church goers who had most obviously been masturbating. Meanwhile, the students on the far side, furthest from the church group and nearest to the edge of the hall, now seemed more interested in flirting with the Black Stewards, than continuing to hurl insults at Mrs Craddock.

Isla could see that a good number of the Black Stewards had now mixed in with the evangelist group, when two of them broke away, clipboards in hands, to assail the two adjacent teachers.

“How important is it for teachers to have good first-hand experience of the subject they are teaching?” one of the two Black Stewards asked Isla. “Oh, very important” she replied somewhat confused, but trying to sound professional, against the dizzying rush of alpha male scent from his sudden closeness.

Isla couldn’t hear what the other Black Steward was asking Rina. Following the unexpected kiss, the little Asian slut had unzipped her blue hoodie to reveal her chest to a wonton degree. Now Isla thought see caught a glimpse of a Black hand taking advantage of the open invitation, just before she herself was distracted by another question.

“So, it is very important then, when teachers talk about interracial sexual relationships, that they have handled Big Black Cock themselves?” “Erm... no… I mean… maybe… er… that’s not quite what I meant” Isla stammered in reply, caught off guard by the sudden direction of the questioning, and noticing below the clipboard that the Black Man had his own impressive dick out, swinging hypnotically from side to side.

“No, I think you’ve got the wrong teacher” Isla giggled, pulling herself together a bit. “I never had a Black boyfriend, and now I am married” she pushed on. “Rina is single. I think she is your girl” Isla added, indicating over to her Asian friend, who already had a small hand wrapped around the other Steward’s unzipped Big Black Cock, and looked ready to fall to her knees the little slut.

“I don’t think the Mayor would agree that is an acceptable level of teaching standards” the Black Master told her. “Let me show you an example” he continued, dropping his clipboard. “Oh my gosh, it’s huge” Isla gasped, finally getting the full view, along with fully inhaling its heady musky alpha scent.

“You should be touching it right now” her Black Master said. “Oh, I don’t know, my husband” Isla hesitated, even as her hand moved towards the mighty erect shaft. “It’s just a matter of good teaching” he told her, as her hand closed slowly around the Big Black Cock, making Isla gasped once more and giggle guiltily.

“My hand doesn’t even fit all the way round” Isla observed breathlessly, as her hand started working the thick Black shaft, and she realised just how small her useless husband was in comparison. “Give it a kiss” her Black Master ordered. “Oh maybe I shouldn’t” Isla still tried to object weakly, even as she sunk to her knees and pursed her lips. One little kiss lead to another, and then another, until Isla’s lips were lovingly wrapped around the Big Black Cock in her mouth.

* * *

Mrs Craddock, surrounded by the fervour of her supporters, could nonetheless sense she was losing the attention of the wider room. She doubled down. Lunched to shoulder height by the strong Black Stewards around her, freeing her congregation to concentrate fully on self-pleasuring themselves, she shouted across the hall with renewed vigour.

A nearby student produced a placard which read ‘Love thy Neighbour’ and tried to hit the now elevated Mrs Craddock with it, to knock her off her perch. But from above head height it was easy for her to grab it and start waving it around herself.

“Yes, yes, that’s right” the now placard waving Mrs Craddock continued, warming to her new theme. “We must all love our neighbours as god intended. Strong families, standing erect and proudly worshiping him. Submitting to his will.”

From her elevated position Mrs Craddock could see that her passionate oratory was exciting the hall well beyond her immediate followers. Right across the audience, she could see people were starting to worship their erect gods. She remembered the early Iconography of Jesus as a Black Man, before the white European middles ages had got hold of him, so it was only natural that his work was with them in the hall tonight. Hers prayers answered incarnate.

The beauty of her triumph was starting to make even Mrs Craddock feel hot and horny. Feelings she had suppressed for far too long, instead of using them in the service of her god. She continued urging them all on, one big family worshiping their shared Black god, her skirt riding up as the strong Black hands holding her aloft touched legs, thighs and ass. In her passionate frenzy, several buttons on her plaid jacket had already popped open, and somewhere along the way she had lost her shoes. She gasped as unseen Black fingers, from one of the many supporting hands, first brushed her clit, then slipped under her panties and into her wet pussy.

* * *

By now, the mind-bending gas had fully filled the hall, and horny blank beta white wives, daughters, husbands and sons were all submitting to the Black New World Order.

At the back, one of the BMTV camera crews were focused on the blonde MILF orgy. About half were still on their knees, huge silicon tits out, sucking on Big Black Cocks singularly or in pairs. The other half were now completely naked, riding Big Black Cocks cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl, heavy breast implants bouncing hypnotically up and down.

Still starring impotently at the scene, the small adjacent group of male commuters all had their pants unzipped, little limp dicklets hanging out. Gradually, one by one, each white loser grunted, their premature ejaculation spilling uselessly onto the floor, overwhelmed by the sight of the mighty thick shafts of real men’s Big Black Cocks sliding in and out of stretched eager white pussies and mouths.

As the last of each white boi’s ejaculated masculinity dripped onto the hall floor, a clipboard wielding Black Master steward approached asking each to sign their Sissy Cuckold Pledge. Tiny limp white shrimp dicks could never breed. Their unwanted premature ejaculation should always be wasted, or locked away in chastity entirely. Only alpha men’s Big Black Cocks were for fucking and breeding. It’s just nature’s way. This beta sissy cuckold pledges to help all the white women his life to go Black.

* * *

Another BMTV camera crew were right in the middle of the hall, at the centre of what was now becoming one massive orgy amongst all the families who had congregated there. Wives, daughters, and some of the men, were already sucking and fucking Big Black Cock in small twisting, contorting groups.

Some of the more reluctant white bois were being helped in their education. Having fully explored Wendell’s impressive Big Black Cock and Balls with their slutty mouths, Sharon and Kate were forcibly holding Bill Renwick down, while Wendell raped his tight white virgin asshole. At first Bill struggled and fought, but soon he was begging his Black master to fuck him harder, just as Sharon and Kate would do next.

A plentiful supply of Big Black Dildos and little pink chastity cages, handed out by the Black Master stewards, were starting to do the rounds too.

Bonnie Williams was busy fucking the young husband’s sissy pussy with one of the Big Black Dildo strap-ons. He was on all fours being fucked from behind by Bonnie, while at the other end, his wife was holding his head firmly between her legs, so that he could clean up the superior Black Cum leaking from her just freshly fucked cunt.

Nearby, Alice Williams had finishing locking up her young boi’s sissy clitty in one of the small pink chastity cages. Behind them, Venessa Williams was busy lubing up her erect little sissy dicklet. He was going to show the new gurl exactly what two little horny sissies sluts could get up to on their own.

* * *

Right at the front, the third BMTV crew were concentrating on the growing scrum of naked flesh surrounding the raised dais that was the still ranting Mrs Craddock. Horny college students, masturbating church members, and a few hot Black Masters were all beginning to merging into one growing orgy of worship for their shared Big Black Cock gods.

Among the scrum, Isla had gone from happy Big Black Cock sucker, to enthusiastic Big Black Cock fucker. Her useless tiny shrimp dick husband had never filled her like this, stretching her pussy wide, pushing right up into her fertile womb. The Blacked schoolteacher urging her Black Master to fill her with a hot load of his superior Black Cum.

Alongside her, Rina, now naked except for her red trainers, had turned full on Big Black Cock whore. Her little Asian fuckholes couldn’t get enough brutal pounding from Big Black Cocks. The hot Asian slut seemed to attract their Black Masters like flies around a honey pot.

Rina was currently sat bouncing on two Big Black Cocks, one in her cunt and one in her ass, while she was wanking another two BBCs, one in each hand. A river of superior Black Cum was all over her face and chin, and flowing down her little breasts, from the previous three huge cum loads her slutty mouth had already gratefully received. Nestled in next to her, on either side, were the kissing college girl and femboy, also now both naked, each leaning in to lick the cum from Rina’s hard little oriental nipples.

* * *

As the hall started to echo to ever louder sexual moans and groans, threatening to drown out Mrs Craddock, one or two remaining resistant people made a last ditched attempt to escape their fate.

A 20 something daughter, horrified by her kneeling parents urging her to join them in sucking their new Master’s Big Black Cock, manged to crawl out of the melee towards a side door marked Fire Escape. As she reached the sanctuary of the door a pair of boots blocked her way.

She looked up at one of the Black Stewards with pleading eyes. He simply smiled back at her and unzipped his pants. His huge musky scented Big Black Cock swung hypnotically from side to side in front of her face. She wanted to touch it. She needed to escape.

Suddenly two further Stewards were on either side of her, holding her firm, forcing her mouth open for the Big Black Cock to push its way down her throat. Within just two pungent forceful thrusts, all thoughts of escape had left her little head. After two more, her hands were eagerly reaching out on either side to free the other two Black Master’s Big Black Cocks.

On the other side of the hall, one of the evangelists had also managed to emerge from the mass orgy of writhing naked flesh, albeit with his cloths in tatters, where groping hands had tried to pin him down.

“Please help me” he begged one of the stewards who came to meet him. “Of course” the steward replied, offering him his hand to help him up. “Thank god” the man said as the steward helped him up and then pushed him hard back onto the mound of writhing bodies.

The man appeared to almost float on top for a long moment, before half a dozen reaching hands pulled the screaming man down into the orgy. Fresh holes for violating into submission.

Not long after, an older husband also broke free from his wife’s attempt to peg him with a Big Black Dildo. He turned to one of the mirror shaded Black Police Officers near the door for help.

The Black Officer quickly used his nightstick on the back of the man’s legs to knock him to the floor. Holding him down, the much stronger Black Master ripped the back of his pants open and began violating his virgin asshole with the nightstick.

Soon his wife caught up, and continued to stuff her reluctant husband’s sore ass with her Big Black Dildo. By the time their Black Master raped his sissy pussy with his real Big Black Cock he was starting to enjoy his submission.

* * *

Up on stage, the Mayor was delighted with just how well the whole meeting was progressing. BMTV viewers could see for themselves what a warm welcome Pinefield was giving to their new Black Masters. He was certain that the town’s forthcoming Annual Parade, celebrating the Black New World Order, would be a total triumph.

He had watched as the first little ripples of Big Black Cock worship across the hall grew into larger groups, then developed into distinct orgies, before the whole hall merged into one giant writhing mass of naked white flesh submitting to their Black Masters.

His own Black Shemale Mistress joined him on stage, allowing him to finally shed his uncomfortable suit, and stand at the lectern in his pink lingerie, looking like a Frank-N-Furter in a new Rocky Horror Show, as her Big Black Cock fucked his sissy ass.

The remaining Black Master stewards round the three sides of the hall were now also fully engaged, pounding all manner of tight white holes offered up by beta girls and bois alike.

* * *

At the rear of the hall, inside the steward’s encircling ring of interracial fornication, the well-used and abused bimbo MILFs had mostly moved onto humiliating the premature ejaculating caged cuckolds. A couple of the bois were sucking the cum covered huge titties of their porn mommies, while two more were being forced to clean up dribbling cunts.

Another was being stuffed with a Black dildo while his caged clit was tortured with a powerful vibrator. Three others were simple being fucked with Big Black dildo strap-ons, bimbo titty implants bouncing back and forth with each enthusiastic thrust.

As they were being abused by the BBC loving bimbos, each sissy cuckold was being assigned a Black Master to take home with them to introduce to their wife or girlfriend.

* * *

Across the rest of the hall, in what was now one large writhing sea of carnal pleasure, white girls and bois were all submitting to their natural worship of superior Big Black Cock.

The young couple were still receiving an intense education from their new Black God, freeing Bonnie with her Big Black Dildo strap-on to pound various random tight white holes, as she found them waiting their turn in the white fleshy scrum to be blessed by a Master’s real Big Black Cock.

The broken, didlo fucked young man, was now on his back on the hall floor, their Black Master kneeling at his head. His hot wife was on top of him sixty-nine style, although obviously ignoring his pathetic limp shrimp dick.

He could still taste the superior Black Cum he had licked from her pussy, as he now sucked on the Big Black Cock which had only recently finished fucking his wife. Master pulled out of his mouth, and he watched as glistening, the mighty dark shaft plunged into her virgin ass, stretching it painfully wide. His wife gave a loud moan of pleasure as it filled her so perfectly.

The Big Black Cock thrust into her balls deep half a dozen times or so, before pulling out again to return to his waiting eager open mouth. He enjoyed the heady taste of her ass on the real man’s musky Big Black Cock. As the intoxicating ass to mouth cycle repeated again and again, he wondered if he would soon be licking out a second creamy treat from his wife, or if their Black Master would choose to shoot this load straight down his own throat.

* * *

Like Bonnie, Mary had also now been freed up from her initial sissy boi, and was busy finding new inferior white dicklets to lock into chastity, for their own good.

The boi, being fucked by her sissy brother Venessa, had been joined by her other sissy brother Calissa, and some of the lingerie clad College fembois. They became a giggling group of pathetic beta sissy femininity. A white and pink ball of mutual touching, kissing rubbing and fingering, as they waited like excited schoolgirls for a free Big Black Cock to become available to satisfy their needs.

* * *

Elsewhere in the main body of the interracial orgy, whole families were being welcomed into the Black New World Order.

Bill Renwick watched mindless and passive, as Master Wendell’s Big Black Cock beautifully fucked his wife Sharon. As he watched, he felt a few more dribbles of Black Cum leak from his sore raped asshole, to remind him of his own inferiority.

Sharon was urging her daughter’s boyfriend on, telling him how useless her husband’s tiny cock was, how she had never been fucked properly, like the way his Big Black Cock was fucking her now. In turn, as he thrust into her like a battering ram, Wendell was telling her how hot it would be to fill her cunt with his superior seed, and for her to give Kate a Black baby brother.

After Wendell finished breeding Sharon, both parents watched on as their Black Master took their daughter’s anal virginity. Tears of pain and humiliation rolled down Kate’s face at first, as his Big Black Cock violated her most private space. But they all knew that Master knew what was best for her, and soon she started to enjoy being a little white anal slut for him.

They even felt a flush of parental pride when one of the roving BMTV camera crews focused in on Kate to film the action. “You have done a first class job raising such a good girl” Wendell told them. “Kate’s such a horny anal fucktoy for Big Black Cock.”

“She is going to be a big hit with all my friends down at The Project for sure” he added with a final grunt, as he unloaded another huge load superior Black Cum into their daughter’s welcoming ass. Just the first of many more to come, now their daughter was a role model white pornstar anal slut for Big Black Cock.

* * *

Right at the front of the orgy, next to the stage, Mrs Craddock was reaching a personal ecstatic rapture. Her prayers had been answered in flesh form. All round her she could see everyone cuming together at her urging, in one big united family, to worship their erect Black Cock Gods.

In her frenzy of passion, her jacket had come fully open, and her bra removed somehow, so that her huge white breasts were bouncing freely. As she urged the orgy of worship ever onwards, there was a thick Black thumb in her anus, and several fingers on her cunt and clitty, from the supporting Black Master stewards holding her below.

Finally, at some unseen signal, they all lifted her up higher and onto the hall stage. She lost the last remnants of her skirt and panties in the process, as she was welcomed into the waiting arms of three Black Masters who had just walked onto the stage to receive her.

That freed up the ring of Black Master Stewards on the hall floor, who had been holding her aloft, to turn their attention to the gaggle of horny college students and masturbating church members around them.

The now fully gassed church members, at first confused, then simply mindless and horny, had been easy prey for already Blacked students, as they followed Mrs Craddock’s warped sermon down the rabbit hole of Big Black Cock worship.

The college kids they had thought were opposing them, were revealed to be allies in their shared worship of the new Black gods, as they descended into an orgy of mutual kissing and touching.

So it was just natural that when the new wave of Big Black Cocks from the freed up stewards suddenly became available, their new student friends easily guided them into a kneeling orgy of submissive sucking and fucking.

And for those one or two who were still attempting to resist, there were more than enough students on hand to forcibly hold them down, while a Big Black Cock broke their beta minds.

* * *

Nearby, another encircled group of Black Masters moved apart, their work cumplete, in order to also join in the final breaking in of the white evangelists as the newest obedient worshipers of the Black New World Order.

As they moved apart to join the orgy of her church members, from up on stage, Mrs Craddock could see they were leaving behind a small white figure, who had been kneeling on the hall floor in the centre of their circle.

Mrs Craddock didn’t know Rina, the young Asian school teacher, but as Rina stood up, still completely naked except for her red trainers, she could see that the little whore was covered from head to toe in superior Black alpha cum. It looked like someone had poured a bucket of wallpaper paste over the petite smiling Asian slut.

Rina was looking for her friend and fellow school teacher. Isla was only a few feet away. She had just climbed off a Big Black Cock which had filled her ass with cum, and was collecting a Big Black Strap-on Dildo.

The statuesque Blacked schoolteacher was keen to get home. Isla had an important lesson to teach her useless little white shrimp dick husband about his new role in society.

* * *

Up on stage, a naked Mrs Craddock was experiencing the divine ecstasy of a god-like Big Black Cock buried deep inside her wet, willing pussy. She was astride one of the Black Masters, thrusting her eager cunt up and down the huge meaty shaft, while holding a Big Black Cock in either hand.

Nearby on the stage, as a Big Black Shemale Cock fucked his sissy pussy, the Mayor smiled. Mrs Craddock was a transformed sight to behold. Her hair had come free from its tight bun, and was flying about like a woman possessed. Her huge natural white tits bouncing around like demented pillows, as the older battle axe of a woman fucked with all the enthusiastic vigour of a born again believer.

The Mayor felt a warm reward of superior Black Cum spread deep inside him for his good night’s work.

His sated Black Mistress pulled out, and amid a growing crescendo of climaxing grunts, groans and cries coming from across the hall, the Mayor stood forward to shout a final address to the Blacked crowd.

“I believe we have found our Parade Queen” he shouted, indicating the wildly fornicating Mrs Craddock on his left. “Our huge titted, braindead, wanton BBC bimbo mascot, atop our parade’s final float, fucking an army of real men’s Big Black Cocks, as Pinefield celebrates our place at the heart of the New Black World Order, for the whole world to see.”

There was no cheering or applause in reply. Just multiple echoing cries of “Fuck me harder” coming from across the hall.