The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter Two: Engineering Works

Everyone in town referred to Tina Curtis as their Chief Engineer, but really her Pinefield Depot was just part of the wider Brunchester region civil infrastructure department, led by the real Chief Engineer and her boss, Dave Wilmot, down in Brunchester City.

Tina and Dave were like chalk and cheese. He was the white, middle aged, overweight, male stereotype of civil engineers everywhere, while she was that rare example of a young, pretty and cleaver woman that the engineering departments of Universities where desperate to attract to improve their diversity.

There were often clashes and tension between the two. It didn’t help that Tina was both a better engineer than most of her older male colleagues, and quite attractive too, albeit in a slightly plain tomboyish kind of way. But to Tina the causal sexism rife in her male dominated profession was all just water off a duck’s back. Something, like most cleaver girls, she had simply had had to put up with on a daily basis since school. Boys were just so easily threatened, particularly by an intelligent woman.

Fortunately, Tina had a fairly free rein as senior manager in charge of the Pinefield Depot to get on with the job, and she had worked hard to build a good rapport with her two older male staff who respected her judgement, as she respected their experience.

The work was straight forward. Apart from overseeing maintenance across Pinefield, Tina only really had two bits a critical infrastructure in her care. The road bridge over the raging River Semelt, which carried the main and only road through the forest down the valley, linking Pinefield and Brunchester. And the Pinefield reservoir further north, high up the valley, which still supplied the town. A newer, much larger reservoir way out to the west supplied Brunchester City these days, maintained by another local depot over there, thus further keeping Dave Wilmot out of her hair.

Sadly Tina’s personal life had been less straight forward. She had always been popular with the boys. Even now at 41, she wasn’t conventionally pretty, only 5′5 tall, but still slim, with small perky breasts, brunette hair in a bob and glasses. She was nonetheless the type of bookish girl boys instinctive wanted hug, protect and take home. Those who weren’t put off by her fierce intelligence, found she could have a wicked sense of humour too.

She fell mad in love with Colin at University, a fellow engineering student. The couple started their working life together as new recruits in the main Brunchester City office. At 29 Tina gave birth to their daughter, Zoe. Just two years later Colin died in a tragic car crash.

Heartbroken, Tina through herself into her work and raising Zoe, landing the Pinefield Depot managers’ job three years later, the youngest ever person to be appointed to the senior management team, and the first woman.

Since then various suitors had come and gone, but no-one had stuck around, unable to compete with the demands of Zoe, Tina’s work, or the ghost of Colin’s memory.

* * *

It was unusual, but not completely odd, for Tina to get a call from Chief Marsden asking for a review of security measures around Pinefield’s critical infrastructure. She shared several liaison committees with Samantha at the Town Hall helping ensure Pinefield’s smooth running. Tina wondered what had prompted the call, some new terrorist alert perhaps, but Chief Marsden hadn’t wanted to be forthcoming over the phone.

If the request wasn’t odd, the time for their proposed meeting certainly was. Late in the day at the Police Station, well into the start of the night shift, when only the Chief and one other officer might be around. All mysteriously cloak and dagger.

Chief Marsden met her at the door and showed Tina into the cell room where several blue prints of the reservoir were spread out across the desk. As she bent over the desk to look at them, Samantha’s hand came swiftly up behind her clamping a cloth over her mouth and nose and her world turned black.

* * *

Tina came to into a world of blurred confusion, as she tried to make sense of what had happened. As her head cleared, she seemed to be laying in one of the open cells at the Station. Yes, she’d been to the Police Station to meet Samantha. She was reclined on some kind of raised couch, but inexplicably unable to move her arms or legs. Had she fainted? Why had she been stripped down to just her underwear? Was she ill?

The world started to make more sense again as Tina recovered, even if her situation seemed to become more and more confusing. Her clothes had been removed, and she had been strapped to what looked a lot like a hospital trolley of all things. “Hello” she shouted a certain degree of panic starting to set in at the turn of events. Did she need the police? But she was already in the Police Station for heaven’s sake!

Restrained, Tina could hear, but not see, that someone was approaching in response to her shout, and a wave of relief washed over her as she saw Chief Marsden walk into her line of sight. But the relief was very short lived as Samantha silently ignored her increasing desperate pleas to release her and tell her what was going on. Rising fear and panic returned.

Samantha wheeled a large TV screen into the cell filling Tina’s vision. She slipped a pair of large padded headphone over her ears, and then proceeded to insert a medical drip into Tina’s trapped arm. She could only watch in horror as the drip’s pink liquid started snaking down the clear tubing and into her body. At this point Tina decided her only option was to start screaming for help, loudly. But the silent, unflustered Chief simply strapped a pink ball gag over her mouth.

The static of the flickering TV screen burst into life, filling Tina’s view with image after image of topless hot young black men, all perfectly toned and oozing sex appeal, as pounding rap music started playing in her ears. It all seemed a bit silly, but the IV of unknown pink liquid was starting to make her head spin, as if she were drunk, and Tina felt her mind fogging over……….

………. When Tina’s struggling mind re-focused, she had no idea how long she had been strapped to the trolley, but most of the pink IV drip was already in her body. Her small breasts and lips felt tingly, her head fuzzy, and she could feel that some additional device had now been strapped to her crotch.

The device vibrated, stimulating her clit, as the images on screen now showed small white girls and boys flirting with the big strong black men, a faint pink spiral background constantly spinning behind them. The sound in her ears had changed too, and Tina fancied she could start to make out spoken words beneath the now quieter rap music, urging her to love and worship.

She couldn’t stop the stimulation from the vibrator from making her hapless pussy wet. But Tina wasn’t stupid. She realised this must be some ridiculous attempt at conditioning or brainwashing. Although for what reason, god only knew. Either way she just needed to resist the unwanted inputs by focusing hard on something else.

The only thing see could really see was the TV, but she was an engineer, so she thought about how the screen worked. Its millions of tiny pixels, each one a separate red, blue, or green light switching on or off very rapidly to make the moving colour picture……….

……… A fleeting clarity returned. There was a new full pink IV attached to her arm. Her little tits and lips felt super sexy and sensitive as if they were straining to grow. Her cunt and panties were sopping wet from the constant stimulation by the vibrator.

Tina tried to keep thinking about the millions of tiny pixels, trying to ignore the images they were creating on the screen of the pretty pink spiral as enhanced bimbo girls, and lingerie wearing sissies, kissed and cuddled their big strong Black Masters, little white hands probing bulging pants seeking their prize like good obedient sluts. The soundtrack was now steamy RnB rhythms, beneath a sultry voice explaining how obedience is pleasure.

She realised the ball gag had been removed. She ran her tongue around her lips, missing the feel of it. She should shout for help again. But instead she just bit her lower lip hornily as she imagined how good it would feel to be one of the girls on the screen, the vibrator making her leak happily each time an obedient white bimbo slut passionately kissed her Black Master. Thinking how much she too wanted huge bimbo tities and big cocksucking lips to be as pretty as those sluts for Big Black Cock.

No, Tina need to stay focused. Pixels. Focus on the pretty pink porno pixels. That was it. They had something to do with how the cleaver TV thing worked……….

………. How long had she been here? Why was she here? Did it even matter when the screen was entertaining her with pictures of prefect pink bimbo babes and beta sissy sluts sucking eagerly on Big Black Cocks? Tina giggled, she had been drooling, but she could happily watch all night, humming along to the bubbly bimbo pop soundtrack in her ears. She like, just so wanted to join in.

She thought about Colin. He had loved her deeply. He had done the very best a little white beta boy could do. It wasn’t his fault inferior white shrimp dicks could never measure up to a real man’s Big Black Cock. It was just nature’s way. He would surely have approved of the huge bimbo tities and big cock sucking lips she would be getting as soon as she got out of here.

Her right arm, the one without the funny pink tube in it, was now free and her wet panties, along with the hot little vibrator, had vanished too, leaving her naked below her bra. Instead, a Big Black Dildo had been stuffed in her cunt, attached to a wire disappearing off the bottom of the trolley.

She should use her freed hand to untie the rest of her. But as the cock sucking action on the screen naturally turned into full on fucking, the Big Black Dildo inside her started to pulse and vibrate, and her hand was better employed rubbing her swollen clit to replace the missing little vibrator.

She was able to rock her hips back and forth, so that the buzzing Black Dildo thrust in and out of her wet fuck hole in time to the Big Black Cocks hammering the white pussies on screen. Her masturbating fingers ensuring her body continued to be wracked by orgasm after orgasm in tribute to her superior Black Masters.

As she moaned, humped the Big Black Dildo, and came multiple times, Tina found herself singing along to the bimbo Barbie pop soundtrack, “Pretty pink porno pixies on the screen all get fucked, Black Master’s bimbo fuckdolls all must kneel and suck.” She couldn’t remember why the silly TV screen fascinated her so much, but it made her giggle……….

………. She gasped, feeling the pain and discomfort of her virgin ass being stretched and filed by the Big Black Dildo now fucking her there, leaving her sore vacated wet cunt feeling gapped and empty. But soon the bimbo fuckdoll’s painful humping thrusts turned to pleasure, as she thrust the fingers of her free hand into her pussy and her thumb rubbed her clitty, sharing the same joy as the white sluts on screen being sodomise by their Master’s Big Black Cocks.

She remembered she had been thinking about how the TV worked. She didn’t really know, or care. It was something about millions of little pink porno pixies inside. She giggled. Lots of sparkly pink pixies and unicorns all drawing very fast. She giggled again. No doubt some very cleaver Black Master could tell her. Whatever. It was just so hot that the screen could show lots of little white girls and boys like her getting the ass fucking they needed so bad from Big Black Cocks. She hoped someone would film her for the screen. That would be like totally hot……….

………. The screen, headphones, didlo and IV drip were all gone. She was laying on the trolley untied. She seemed to be alone, just her clothes on a pile to one side. The bimbo fuckdoll got up and started to get dressed.

She had things to do. Her nails, hair and makeup needed doing. She had appointments to make for her boob job and lip injections. And these frumpy clothes and underwear simply would not do. What had she been thinking when buying them? Then there was Big Black Cock to find of course. Volunteering at The Project would probably be a great place to start.

She was halfway across the empty cell room when something made her look back. She hadn’t been alone at all. Sitting silently in the next cell along were two hot young Black Master smiling at her. Instinct took over, her appointments could wait a little longer. She obediently crawled on hands and knees into their open cell. Her Black Masters stood and dropped their pants. Their bimbo fuckdoll drooled as her little white hands reached out to take hold of their superior Big Black Cocks.

* * *

Four nights later, a transit van and small heavy liquid tanker truck were crawling their way up the single track road off the highway that lead eventually to Pinefield reservoir.

In daytime you could expect to pass the odd dog walker or hiker, but at night the remote spot was deserted, with just a crescent moon to light their way.

Nearer the reservoir, they passed a police car tucked in a passing place by the side of the road. The young officer simply waved them through, despite the hour, before taking another deep drag on the pink cigarette he was enjoying.

Crossing the dam wall road to the far side of the reservoir, the little convoy reached the gates of the water works building, heavily protected by large double fences, barbed wire and alarms, that purified and filtered Pinefield’s drinking water supply.

Tina Curtis jumped out of the back of the van, wearing a hard hat and large fluorescent yellow workers jacket, to enter the security and alarm codes that gave access to the critical civic infrastructure. Something she had done many times before on her usual daytime visits three times a year for maintenance and to resupply the various water purification chemicals required.

At first appearance, in the night time gloom, Tina looked no different. But in clear daylight, her sudden switch a few days ago to wearing heavy make-up and inappropriately revealing clothing at work had raised more than a few eyebrows. And that was before she turned up yesterday with enhanced cocksucker lips.

She found her colleagues’ prudy frumpiness funny. Just wait until they saw her new tities! She was taking the next two weeks off, the day after tomorrow, for her big breast implant surgery in Brunchester. But it didn’t matter. Soon, they would all understand.

She waved the two vehicles into the compound. There were six Black Masters in the van, all in similar hard hats and fluorescent jackets. She showed three of them how to attach the transfer hose to the tanker truck, and left them to it, as they starting filling one of the pumping station’s purification chemical tanks with their concentrated pink liquid.

More than enough to ensure that, once diluted by the machinery back to clear drinking water levels, the residents of Pinefield would unknowingly be enjoying the best quality water Tina could give them for at least the next three months before resupply was needed. She smiled, blissfully happy with her work. After all, as Chief Engineer it was her job to ensure the best for the people of Pinefield.

Looking forward to her reward for a job well done, she returned to the back of the van with the remaining three Black Masters. She shook her hair out of her hard hat, and took off her fluorescent jacket, revealing just lacy pink lingerie beneath, thinking how much better her little tities would soon look with those huge implants.

The three Black Masters also removed their jackets to display strong ripped torsos. She had asked them to keep their hard hats on. They had bought a hand held video cam with them, and it would be so hot for future viewers to see that even Chief Engineers could be such hot sluts for their alpha Black Master colleagues.

As the water supply tank slowly filled with the pink chemical goo, Tina’s holes were filled with Big Black Cock. With the pink liquid transfer finally complete, the mindless obedient bimbo fuckdoll achieved her own successful transfer of fluids, as her hungry slut mouth swallowed waves of superior Black Cum, even as she felt warm sticky loads erupting deep in her cunt and asshole.

Their job done, and the compound safely relocked and alarmed to prevent tampering, the little convey started back down towards Pinefield. There was plenty of time on the return journey for the giggling bimbo to ensure the other three Black Masters were also suitably thanked in the back of the van for their hard nights work.

She loved to worship and obey their Big Black Cocks. It was just the natural way of things for every little white beta girl and boi. She felt certain that soon everyone in Pinefield would share her joy of being happily enslaved by their alpha Masters in the Black New World Order.