The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grey box chapter preamble

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. This chapter is for avid reader Jay on Kik.

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter Three: The Journalist

Call it journalistic instinct, but young Jay Barber could just sense something intangible was off kilter in Pinefield, whatever his staid old editor thought.

He’d grown up in the town, but when his contemporaries went to college, Jay had chosen an apprenticeship on the Pinefield Sentinel. Seven years later he was still at the local paper, loving writing about the community he knew so well.

He couldn’t put his finger any one thing, but something in his gut just felt off. His colleagues dismissed this intangible sense as just a reaction to The Project’s new black faces around town, introducing change in a Pinefield community that hitherto never changed. Some even hinted they thought perhaps he was being borderline racist.

But the faint nagging at the very back of his mind would not go away. Could he be reacting badly to change? It just felt odd the way some of the new generation of students, only a bit younger than him, were being almost deferential around the new black guys in Pinefield’s bars, especially the girls, but also some of the guys. Perhaps it was merely the new sexual tension of change?

Then there was the disproportionate number of local wives who now seemed keen to volunteer at The Project, including some who had definitely been very anti the whole thing coming to Pinefield in the first place. Things just didn’t feel in balance somehow.

Even around town there seemed an imperceptible shift in the look of people going about their business. Certainly Jane’s Ladies Apparel, a bastion of conservative women’s fashion on Main Street for over 80 years, had caused a stir when lingerie, and quite racy lingerie at that, had appeared for the first time ever in the shop window. When Jay asked the owner about it, he had merely been told that all retailers needed to move with the times, and that they were simply responding to customer demand. A statement he couldn’t find fault with. But still that nagging feeling of wrongness somehow.

But no one else seemed to share this feeling. How could they when he couldn’t even articulate it himself? As a journalist he thought he should really investigate, but what was there to actually look into? Jay just ended up feeling frustrated by it all. Whatever it was!

* * *

Finally, Jay caught the merest hint in the fog of nothingness, of something that might just not be nothing. Something he could at least follow up. Whispers, nothing more concrete, of unspecified oddness at the Police Station.

Jay knew asking Chief Marsden directly would get him nowhere, so he staked out the Station for himself from the Coffee Shop across the road for a couple of afternoons, telling his editor he was following up local leads.

By the end of the second afternoon he still had zip, and Jay was ready to jack it all in as nothing more than yet another a wild goose chase. But that night, as his unconscious mind mulled it over, Jay awoke to a sudden realisation. Like at The Project, Pinefield’s Police Station was being visited by a disproportionate number of women.

Praying he wasn’t simply turning into a crazed conspiracy theorist like Trent Williams, Jay visited the Station the next day. In his line of work, he’d been to the Police Station many times before, so Jay was immediately surprised to find a change inside.

On all his previous visits, the Station was a very relaxed and open space, despite its function, with visitors largely able to wander about as they pleased, thanks to relaxed Pinefield’s very low crime rate. But now there was a newly staffed front desk restricting public access to just a screened off front waiting area.

His journalistic nose for a story increasing another notch, Jay was turned away by the desk Officer, who told him would he need to make an appointment. As Jay pondered what to do next, the smartly dressed woman behind him in the queue stepped up to the desk to announce she was a lawyer here to see her client. Just then all heads turned to a commotion coming through the Station’s front entrance as an Officer hauled in a loudly protesting large black man in handcuffs.

On the spur of the moment, as the desk Officer moved forward to assist, Jay seized his chance and followed the lady lawyer through the little gate and out of sight around the corner into the Station’s main corridor. There he hung back, giving time for the lawyer to move further down the corridor and into an interview room, leaving him temporarily unobserved free passage.

Nearing the right hand stairs, and left hand entrance to the cell room at the end of corridor, Jay slowed up as the sounds of what he could have sworn was sexual moaning could be heard. Confused, he cautiously took a peak into the cell room, wondering what on earth could actually be going on.

To say the young journalist was surprised by the scene he spied upon in the cell room, would have been an understatement. Jay could hardly believe his eyes. In the middle of the town’s Police Station it looked like he was viewing a hard core porno shoot, only there weren’t any cameras!

In the middle open cell, what could only be fairly described as a bimbo, with huge tits, was straddling a naked black man lying on the cell cot, his erect black cock pounding her eager pussy, as standing to either side were two further naked black guys providing an erect cock for each of the slut’s raised hands.

Stunned, Jay didn’t know what was going on, but either way this was definitely a story! He had the presence of mind to catch undeniable evidence with some quick photos on his phone, ready to make his retreat. It was only then that a second shock hit him, as he realised that, as improbable at it seemed, the bimbo in the cell was a barely recognisable Tina Curtis, none other than Pinefield’s Chief Engineer. Now if that didn’t have front page scoop written all over it he didn’t know what did. Even the big papers in Brunchester would pick up this civic scandal.

As Jay quietly retreated back down the corridor, wondering how best to exit the Station unseen, he was passing the interview room where the lady lawyer had gone, when a cry of “Fuck me harder” coming from the ajar door stopped him in his tracks. Incredulously, Jay was beginning to think he must still be at home asleep, dreaming all this, as he looked through the crack in the door.

The posh lady lawyer was sat up on the interview desk, stocking legs raised up and held wide apart. She had clearly wasted no time, since entering the room, in pulling up her formal skirt around her waist allowing an older looking black man, presumably her ‘client’ standing between her legs, to fuck her like a jack hammer with his Big Black Cock.

What the hell was happening here? This story wasn’t just about a prominent civic individual’s sex scandal anymore, it was a full on ring of organised establishment perversion! Another few quick snaps of the evidence with his phone’s camera, and Jay discretely exited the Police Station as fast as he could, heading home to collect his laptop, before writing the scoop of his life. Even TV would want to cover this.

* * *

Jay decided sensibly to pause at his apartment in order to jot down some initial notes, while the strange events at the Police Station were still fresh in his mind.

Then laptop in bag, he was just about to head back out to the Pinefield Sentinel offices, to write the story properly and get it out on the wires, when his apartment’s door buzzer sounded.

Suddenly fearful of what kind of organised sex conspiracy he might have stumbled upon, Jay almost jumped back in concern as he opened the door to a large black man.

But he immediately felt foolish at his paranoid overreaction. The man on his doorstep was much older, with greying hair and bright twinkling blue eyes, more like someone’s kindly uncle than a hitman for a shadowy conspiracy. Plus, he was wearing a delivery uniform, with a small van sporting a delivery firm logo, and holding up a suit jacket holder that apparently required Jay’s signature.

Jay wasn’t expecting a delivery, and couldn’t think why anyone would be sending him clothes in a suit holder, but either way, the delivery guy was simply an unwanted delay to his urgent mission down at the office.

“Yes, yes, alright then” Jay said impatiently, grabbing the suit bag from the man. “Needs a signature too” the older guy shrugged, apologetic for the delay, as he took a hand held scanner from his belt.

Jay looked down at the proffered scanner. Its little signature screen was strobing violently, making his head spin momentarily. “Err… I think it’s broken” he told the man, who turned the screen to look for himself, giving it a shake. “Seems ok now” the delivery man told Jay, as he turned the device back towards him, and Jay’s head spun and swam again under another violent blast of strobing.

Feeling confused, Jay looked back up into the twinkling blues eyes of the kindly avuncular Black Man. “Perhaps you should invite me in” the delivery man suggested in his deep sonorous voice. No, I should to get to the office Jay thought, even as he heard himself say “Yes, of course”, stepping aside, and closing the door behind the Big Black Man.

“Look, I really have to go” Jay tried to explain, unable to stop starring into those lovely blue eyes. There must be some very lucky grandchildren to have such a kindly strong Uncle to look after them, Jay thought distractedly.

“I think you should really try on whatever is in the bag first” the Black Master suggested, “I’d like to see how you look in it.” Jay was torn. He needed to go. But he didn’t want to disappoint the guy either. Arguing would just delay things further. Quicker just to try the thing on, Jay thought as he unzipped the bag to reveal a sexy maid’s uniform inside.

A surprised little giggle escaped his lips, and Jay took the bag into the bedroom to change. He desperately didn’t want to disappoint Daddy.

When Jay came back out, he found the Black Master was in the kitchen looking under his sink. “I see you have a built-in water filtering system” he said, as if by way of explanation for his strange interest in Jay’s plumbing. “Oh, that was the last owner of the apartment” Jay replied, “A real health freak. I couldn’t be bothered to change it when I moved in.”

“Well, that explains something” Jay’s Black Master added mysteriously, as he reached under the sink to switch the filter unit off. “But you won’t be needing it anymore.”

Whatever, thought Jay, starting to feel distinctly nonplussed. He didn’t give a shit about the stupid filter thing. He had things to do, and he’d made the effort to get changed first.

“Well… erm…” Jay huffed waving his arms to indicate the sexy maids outfit he had put on for Daddy. “You make a great little sissy gurl” his Black Master nodded approvingly, filling Jay with a feeling of joy as he looked deep into Daddy’s piercing blue eyes. Daddy held up a feather duster and handed it to Jay. “Just time to do a little cleaning before you go” he told him.

Jay dusted around the lounge trying to act as slutty as possible, while his Black Master sat on the sofa smiling his approval. He was such a hot looking sexy older Uncle, with a rude looking bulge in his trousers.

“Come sit on Daddy’s lap baby” he told Jay eventually. A giggling, self-conscious Jay sat on her Black Master’s lap, realising that he hadn’t put on any panties under the flimsy maids outfit. It meant that Jay’s bare buttocks could easily feel the firm meat of Daddy’s Big Black Cock through her Black Master’s light linen trousers.

Jay rubbed the Big Black Cock back and forth with his ass checks through the linen, to let Daddy know what a good sissy slut she was.

A big powerful Black hand reached under the maids outfit to pinch and play with one of her nipples, making Jay’s own pathetic little white dicklet go hard with lustful excitement. She leant in to kiss Daddy.

“Mumm… good gurl” he purred after probing Jay’s mouth passionately with his strong tongue. “There’s just one more thing Daddy needs to be cleaned by his maid” he added, starting to unzip his trousers.

Jay knelt between his legs, and didn’t need to be asked twice to start sucking on Daddy’s Big Black Cock. The powerful alpha scent of a real man invaded her nostrils making her head spin wildly.

Jay’s little sissy clitty began to leak with excitement as she submitted to the natural order of things. Her slutty mouth servicing Big Black Cock, as Daddy’s fingers began to probe and stretch her sissy boi pussy.

Before long, the mindless white fuckdoll as on all fours on the sofa, and Jay could feel the large mushroom head of Daddy’s Big Black Cock stretching her virgin sissy asshole painfully wide as it entered her pussy.

Daddy’s Big Black Cock was fucking her into the little obedient sissy gurl she had always needed to be.

Jay managed to flip onto her back just in time, as the first massive rope of Daddy’s cum fired out of the Big Black Cock, landing up the full length of her maids outfit, before subsequent loads shot directly into her eager open mouth.

She happily swallowed all his superior cum, still starring dreamily into Daddy’s lovely blue eyes.

* * *

Afterwards, Daddy locked Jay’s little sissy clitty in a pretty pink chastity cage so that his slut could properly concentrate on her maid duties without being distracted.

Jay’s Black Master asked about the framed photo of his girlfriend on the mantelpiece. They had been together three years now. She was a deputy manager down at the Milkshake and Burger bar in town.

“You’ll have to introduce her to me” the Black Master said, “I am sure she would love to see what a good submissive beta loser you are in your maids outfit and little cage.” Jay felt her boi clit strain in its cage with excitement at the humiliating thought of watching as her little white girlfriend was fucked by her alpha Daddy’s Big Black Cock.

Jay had wanted to go straight over to The Project, where she was sure there would be lots of other Black Masters in need of a sissy maid’s services. She pouted in disappointment when Daddy reminded her she had important work to do first at the local newspaper office.

Yes, clever Daddy, the ditsy bimbo had nearly forgotten. She had an important story to write. A puff piece about how the Pinefield community had rallied round the opening of The Project, encouraging even more people to volunteer.

Plus, it would take her most of the day to get round all the office computers with the little USB stick her Black Master had given to her. Once its programme had been installed on the newspaper’s machines, all her colleagues would be able to start to enjoy their place in the Black New World Order too.