The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. This chapter is for avid reader Vern on Kik as well as a few others.

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

Chapter Four: Blacked Family Part 1 — Mother

Bonnie could remember the exact moment she realised her husband’s campaign was going to fail. She was in the supermarket, doing the weekly family shop. Beth and Mary Lou blanked her. Yet several months earlier, both housewives had stood alongside Bonnie and her husband Trent, holding the big ‘White Lives Matter Too’ banner at the head of Pinefield’s march protesting The Project for refugees and disadvantaged black men opening in town.

Those protests, led and organised by Trent, had ultimately been unsuccessful and The Project had been open a month now without incident. But Trent was carrying on the fight, still warning of the problems to come, even as people like Beth and Mary Lou were obviously drifting into acceptance of the situation. That meant the fight was over Bonnie realised.

Nonetheless, blanking her was uncalled for she thought, although her attention on that social slight was distracted somewhat by her surprise at what both ladies were wearing.

On the march, the housewives had looked the very picture of respectable middle-class Pinefield, conservatively dressed by Jane’s Ladies Apparel no doubt. Today they looked like they had raided the wardrobes of their much younger selves in an attempt to turn back time. Perhaps they were having a mid-life crisis Bonnie thought.

Unfortunately, time and childbirth had not been as kind to the wannabe MILFs, as it had been to Bonnie, who almost miraculously could still fit into most of the clothes from her courting years with Trent, if she had wanted to.

She resolved to simply ignore back the two ridiculous women ignoring her. Childish she knew, but satisfying. That plan came unstuck however as she searched the store for the last thing on her shopping list, bottled water.

Trent’s latest conspiracy obsession was the town’s water supply. ‘They’ / The Project were doing something unspecified to it apparently. Like most of his obsessions, exactly who ‘they’ were, and what exactly was suddenly wrong with the water, remained a bit of a mystery to Bonnie. But Trent was a good husband and father to his family, so if he wanted them to drink bottled water for a while, Bonnie was happy to go along with it. After all, it wouldn’t be for long, before a new conspiracy theory came along to occupy him instead.

However, coming round into the aisle for the water, Bonnie was annoyed to see Beth and Mary Lou both standing there, clearly flirting with a young black shop assistant, one of the store’s new hires from The Project, right next to where she needed to be for the water.

Well, where she would have needed to be for the water, if it wasn’t for the fact the three of them where standing alongside a large section of empty shelving. Confused, Bonnie was forced to approach the trio, to ask the young man where all the bottled water was.

He shrugged and apologised, explaining that the store was currently sold out of water, and was awaiting a delivery. No, he didn’t know when that might be. Apparently the whole town was currently sold out. Trent would not be happy when she broke the news.

Meanwhile, Beth and Mary Lou, tried to carry on flirting with the young man, while simultaneously giving Bonnie the evil eye for her unwanted interruptions. The young man was certainly hot, so Bonnie took a perverse delight in flirting a bit with him too, just to piss them off.

Bonnie caught herself. What was she doing? She could leave the bimbo airhead act to the two turncoat ‘ladies’, the stupid sluts. Waterless, she hurried to the checkout to head home.

* * *

Bonnie had met Trent Williams when they were both 17. He liked to style himself as Pinefield’s leading red-neck hillbilly. She was a ‘Daisy Duke’ hottie lookalike. It was a match made in heaven. The Bonnie and Clyde of Pinefield people used to joke in their early hell raising days.

They got married at 19, Mary their eldest daughter was born within the year, followed by Alice barely two years later, and finally their twin sons Vern and Cal two years after that. It was raising the kids that had dragged them more into line with mainstream middle class Pinefield respectability, even if Trent still like to shake the liberal tree with his conspiracies and politics. Once the children were at school, Bonnie decided she owed it to them to put away the boots, cut denim hot-pants and crop-tops, and be more like the other well to do parents.

Gradually they had become an accepted part of the local community, which had helped the kids turn out alright Bonnie liked to think. Mary, now 22, had only recently moved out to her own flat near her job in inner-city Brunchester. Alice was in her second year at Pinefield College, and the 18 year old twins in their last year at school. Before long the Williams would be empty nesters.

Trent was way too caught up in his current obsession though to worry about that. When nervousness surfaced in parts of the community about plans to open The Project in Pinefield, Trent saw his chance to step in, and lead the local crusade, where polite liberals feared to tread. He quickly became the self-proclaimed leader of the campaign to stop The Project.

Even now, with The Project open in town, he was still rallying his supporters to take action against whatever dangerous conspiracies it was that ‘They’ were secretly perpetrating in Pinefield. A dwindling number of supporters if Beth and Mary Lou were anything to go by.

* * *

Bonnie tried to stay out of Trent’s way the next day. He was still cross about the bottled water, which simmered over into anger when he heard from Alice about the College taking in young black men from the Project as teaching assistants.

He’d phoned the Dean and torn her off a strip about it, which had come on top of a similar call just a few days earlier, complaining about the College’s declining standards of dress code, after Alice had said she wanted to borrow some of Bonnie’s old clothes.

Needless to say, her father had taken a very dim view of Alice’s desire to sex up her wardrobe. An irony of double standards not lost on Bonnie. Alice was now a year older than when they got married after all, and Trent was more than keen on the clothes Bonnie used to wear back then she seemed to remember. But no doubt he was just the same as fathers everywhere, not wanting to see their little girls growing up into young women.

When Bonnie took a return call from the College, she feared her daughter might have to pay the price of her father’s tirades, but the Dean was very understanding, and explained how Alice had been assigned a Home Study project with one of the new teaching assistant to work on after school, as part of the College’s new p-grading system, that parent’s needed to understand to help their children pass their exams.

That was reassuring, but also a problem. Bonnie knew Trent simply wouldn’t allow the Home Study teaching assistant in the house. It would be like sleeping with the enemy. So the understanding Dean agreed that Alice could come home earlier in the afternoon for her Home Study before Trent got back from work.

* * *

Two days later, Alice and her new teaching assistant were sat around a laptop on the dining room table.

Bonnie was surprised at just how hot the young black man was. She found herself unable to stop flirting with him, just like she had at the supermarket. Not that Alice was any help either, she just seemed to giggle as they all got on like a horny house on fire.

There was a manly musky scent about the Black Man that was making Bonnie’s nipples quite erect. It didn’t help that it was a hot day. They had already drunk a whole pitcher of tap water. Trent would not approve.

The young teaching assistant had bought a letter for Bonnie with him from the Dean all about the new p-grades. She read it as they studied at the table. The paper seemed to give off an even stronger whiff of the musky scent. The more she read it and tried to concentrate, the less sense the words seemed to make, as Bonnie felt more and more giggly and lightheaded.

But it was important for Alice’s future that Bonnie understood the new p-grades. “Don’t worry Mrs Williams” the Black Man said seeing her struggling, “There is a short video here on my laptop that’s much better at explaining it. You can watch it while I complete Alice’s home study task in her bedroom.”

How many times have I already told him to call me Bonnie, she thought with a giggle. No wait. Bedroom. That wasn’t right was it? But he had pressed play, and Bonnie was already starring transfixed at the flickering screen, as he slipped the headphones over her ears.

Bonnie came to as the young couple came back down the stairs, about 40 minutes later. It was time for him to go before Trent got home. Alice looked dishevelled. She wouldn’t get good p-grades looking like that. Bonnie couldn’t remember details of the video, but she knew for certain that good p-grades were vital. Her eyes almost popped at the huge bulge in the Black Masters pants as he left. Mind you her own panties were wet through. She wouldn’t have any problem with her pussy grades that’s for sure, Bonnie thought with a giggle.

* * *

Bonnie and Trent fucked that night. She was still feeling horny from her hot afternoon. But as Trent pounded her, she couldn’t stop picturing the Black Masters’ huge bulge, wondering how big it must feel compared to Trent’s little white shrimp dick.

For the first time, she realised Trent couldn’t satisfy her. He left her wanting more. Wanting a real alpha male.

* * *

The next morning, with Trent packed off back to work, Bonnie and Alice went through her old Daisy Duke clothes, making sure Alice went off to College looking as hot as Bonnie used to. After all it was important she aspired to achieve the best p-grades a slut could get.

With Alice off to the College, Bonnie fished out another old pair of cowboy boots, micro denim pants, and a gingham crop top. They still fitted her pretty good despite four children. Yes, she made those wannabe MILFs at the store look like amateurs. She could get the best pussy grades even now.

The young Black Master knocked on her door at lunchtime, and they sat on the family sofa. “It’s so good of you to help Alice with her education Bonnie” he told her, “I know these new pussy grades can seem quite hard to understand.” “Oh, I don’t know, I think I’ve got a pretty good handle on it already” she said licking her lips, as her hand ran over the lovely firm bulge in his pants. “I assume the oral exam is quite important” Bonnie added with a slutty smile, as he pulled down his zipper and she went down on him.

Her head spun with his musky alpha scent, as the mushroom head of his Big Black Cock filled her mouth, stretching her red lips wide. It threatened to choke her, like no little white dicklet had ever done before, not Trent’s or anyone else’s. She felt so incredibly horny sucking Master’s Big Black Cock.

A small part of her mind knew she ought to feel guilty, cheating on Trent like this. But an ever larger part of her brain knew it was her duty as a good mother to make sure her children got the best education, the best pussy grades, she could give them.

He pulled back, even as she could taste the first drops of salty precum in her hungry mouth. Instead the Black Master had her shimmy out of her little denim shorts, and he tore off her lacy panties, so that his thumb and two forefingers could first be buried deep in her eager pussy, before just the thumb remained as two wet black fingers began to probe around her asshole.

She tensed up. Bonnie has never taken it up the arse, not even with Trent. She didn’t approved of that ‘unnatural’ act. She might have been a hot slut in her younger days, but she wasn’t a whore. “You know, to be a good role model for the children’s education, you have to be one step ahead of them” her Black Master said, sensing her hesitation.

He was right of course. If she wanted to help Alice, and the twins, become the best white pussies they could be, she needed to be at an advanced level herself. So it was only natural that a superior Big Black Cock would demand full access to all her slutty holes.

At first it hurt as the Big Black Cock took her anal virginity, but as she was pinned beneath his strong alpha Black body, his thrusts gradually gave way to more and more pleasure and willing obedience.

Now she knew the truth behind why Trent and his loser white friends had been so against The Project coming to Pinefield. They didn’t want the town folk to discover the pleasure of superior alpha Big Black Cock. To find out what they had been missing out on with only unsatisfying little beta white shrimp dicks in town.

“Oh fuck, I need your cock” she cried, as her Black Master exploded inside her ass, before pulling out so that his little white slut could clean his Big Black Cock with her mouth. Now she knew, for Bonnie and her family, there would be no going back.

Cum was still dribbling out of her abused gapping asshole when Alice arrived home from College mid-afternoon. “You promised you wouldn’t start studying without me” Alice huffed petulantly, as she too quickly stripped down to her underwear. It was the first time Bonnie had seen and admired her daughter’s Queen of Spades tramp stamp tattoo across her lower back, and Alice had to promise to take her mother to the College’s new tattoo parlour so that she could get one too.

“Now young lady, I have to help make sure you achieve the best pussy grades of the whole the College” Bonnie told her daughter as she laid back into her mother’s arm on the sofa, so that Bonnie could hold Alice’s legs open to take their Master’s Big Black Cock.

“I have been studying hard myself you know mother” Alice giggled as the shaft of Big Black Cock slid all the way up her little shaved pink pussy. “Take that Big Black Cock like the prefect little white slut you can be” Bonnie urged her daughter at the lovely sight, and as Alice moaned loudly from the pounding her stretched young pussy was receiving.

“Of course for the best pussy grades, you need to feel my superior alpha cum deep in your fertile womb” the Black Master told his new slaves. “Oh god yes, please breed me Daddy” Alice cried out. “That’s it honey, let his baby makers flood into you” Bonnie urge her daughter as the Black Master above them groaned and pumped his hot load into Alice.

“I’m so proud of how seriously you are taking your education” Bonnie told Alice, in between her tongue licking up the superior Black alpha cum leaking from her daughter’s well fucked pussy.

* * *

That same night, Bonnie kicked Trent out of the house, telling him she was filing for a divorce.

It hadn’t been hard to start the row with Trent that led to him being kicked out of the family home by his newly Blacked wife. Pretty much as soon as he returned home from work, and saw what Bonnie and Alice were wearing, it had all kicked off.

After hurriedly packing a bag to head to Pinefield’s Sweet Pines Motel, Trent had spent a pitiful half hour on the doorstep pleading with Bonnie to let him back into the house. “Please baby, I know this isn’t you” he whined on the porch. “I’ve been telling you, they are putting something in the water. You’re not yourself.”

The twin boys were confused by what was happening, and Dad’s shouting outside. Bonnie sent them to their room to do their homework, while she and Alice simply ignored Trent by rubbing their Black owned pussies to interracial porn on the TV in the lounge until he gave up spouting his conspiracy loser shit and finally left. Their Black Master has shown them how to access a super-hot online channel called BMTV before he had left.

Two days later, Bonnie announced that she was to marry their Black Master, who would be moving in as their Step Dad immediately.

The twins were cross and angry at what was happening, and they couldn’t understand why Alice was being so supportive of their mother, who was acting like a whore.

But Bonnie just smiled through their protests. She and Alice knew that their new Step Dad would soon help the whole family receive the best education possible about their place in the Black New World Order.