The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. This chapter was requested by Macy Doll on Kik.

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

Chapter Five: Girlfriend takes Charge

Marc’s birthday surprise from his girlfriend wasn’t turning out the way he had expected. Already dressed in her lingerie, she had asked him to lick her pussy, a kink she had been insisting on a lot in the last few days.

Each day her excited, engorged clit seemed bigger and bigger in his little sissy mouth. Now it was positively swelling, forcing its way further down his throat, as his shemale mistress fucked him with her Big Black Cock.

“That’s it bitch boi” she told him, as her Big Black Cock exploded cum into his mouth. “Your ass has got it coming next.” Marc tried to think. This was all wrong somehow. But all his little sissy beta boi brain could remember now was his desperate need to obey his superior Black Shemale Mistress and submit to her Big Black Cock.

* * *

Not everyone had been opposed to The Project for refugees and disadvantaged black men coming to the sleepy white middle class town of Pinefield outside Brunchester City.

Far from it, there had been an almost equally large counter demonstration against the racist march whipped up by Trent Williams and his fellow conservatives.

Marc liked to think that he, like most of the younger population of Pinefield, would have joined the counter demonstration, regardless of the fact his girlfriend was black. Alyssia was one of the only coloured faces in Pinefield before The Project.

They both worked for the same buildings supply firm. He in Pinefield, and she in Brunchester, where she had grown up. They met at a work event. One thing lead to another, and very soon it was serious enough for Alyssia to transfer a lower paid part-time position in the Pinefield branch in order to move in with Marc, just over a year ago.

It was a big commitment for a young black city woman to move to the nearly all white Pinefield countryside. For Marc it had been the happiest year of his life. Only now, with the controversy over The Project splitting the town, had they begun to feel uncomfortable about some aspects of the Pinefield community.

They had celebrated over several bottles of Prosecco, with their friends Chris and Ian, the night The Project was given the green light, and Trent’s forces of evil were defeated. The gay couple had shared some of their discomfort at the recent turn of events. Being openly gay was another sign of modern life that the older ‘liberals’ of Pinefield found hard to swallow.

“At least now there might be some fit hung black hunks to ogle in the local bars without having to go to Brunchester for a good night out” Chris laughed, reaching for a third bottle of prosecco as they celebrated.

* * *

Naturally, when the call went out for volunteers to help at the newly opening Project, Alyssia had been one of the first to sign up. Marc had wanted to support her by volunteering too, but like most young couples starting out, they needed all their job income, so they agreed that Alyssia, only working part-time, would volunteer for them both.

With hindsight, it was in the weeks since then, that Marc had felt their relationship starting to change, as Alyssia seemed to become sterner and sterner with him.

* * *

It started out innocently enough with Alyssia announcing that she, and therefore by default also Marc, was going on a fitness drive.

Marc didn’t mind going to the gym, but didn’t like the off-tasting breakfast protein shakes Alyssia was insisting on as part of their new morning gym routine. He just wanted his usual toast. When he complained about the taste, she added strawberry juice to his, to make it sweeter for him. But the pink shake wasn’t really much better.

She didn’t like strawberries, which had been news to Marc, so she jazzed hers up with blueberries. When Marc suggested he could simply have a blue shake too, she laughed and said that he was just being silly, pink was much more his colour, she teased.

He wouldn’t have minded the whole fitness thing, but it didn’t feel like it was actually doing him any good. As each day progressed, he could see Alyssia bulking up, with toned muscles. Looking taller somehow. More Amazonian. Marc on the other hand, felt he was getting weaker, smaller even. He even tried sneaking in a few extra session at the gym, without telling Alyssia, all to no avail.

She started getting tetchy with him around the apartment. Nothing he did seem to be right for her anymore. She was constantly telling him to do this or that better. Every time, he tried to please her, but it was never good enough.

Marc would have started to fear for their relationship, but each row ended in make-up sex. Alyssia even started demanding it. At first they just fucked. Then she demanded that he licked and sucked her clitty until she came. At least Marc felt he must be doing a good job with that, because day by day he could swear the nub of her black clitty was bigger and bigger in his little white mouth.

One night, having sucked her off, Marc asked if they could fuck. “Well, I suppose” she acquiesced without enthusiasm. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “You know I love you baby” she explained, “It’s just that your cock is well, quiet small. It doesn’t usually get in me far enough to make me cum. Sometimes I can’t really feel it in my pussy at all. That’s why I ask you to eat me out instead. So we get more pleasure together.”

“Oh I see” said Marc, crestfallen despite her attempts to reassure him that it was all ok. He had secretly been fearing something like this ever since they got together. Marc knew he was her first white boyfriend, after a few black boyfriends in Brunchester that didn’t work out. “Is it true that black men are just better endowed” he asked, voicing his long held in fear. “Well, yes, black dicks are all, well, big” she admitted. “But It’s you I love baby, my little white lover boy” she added in reassurance once more, her hand gently starting to caress his cock as if to reinforce her words.

“Perhaps we just need to get kinkier, to excite your little white cock to its full potential” Alyssia suggested as his erection got harder in her hand. “I know, put my panties on” she told him, handing Marc the lacy red pair that she had hastily removed when he had first gone down on her.

Marc slipped them on, they felt good, and the kinkiness of it was certainly exciting him. “I told you” she said seeing his erection become rock hard, her hand rubbing it faster. “Who’s my little bitch boy now” she teased as he groaned. “Oh god, yes Alyssia” he gasped excitedly. “Call me your Mistress” Alyssia told him firmly. “Yes Mistress” Marc replied, turned on by her role play.

Turned on more than he realised. As Marc said the words, he ejaculated prematurely in her hand. “What a naughty little sissy boi” she continued to tease him. “You should really clean your worthless mess off Mistress’ hand” she said, as she surprised him by quickly putting her fingers in his mouth, and Marc tasted his own cum for the first time.

“That was hot” Marc admitted as he lay curled up in her big powerful black arms, and they drifted off to sleep. “I know. You’ll have to wear my panties more often” she told him. “And don’t worry about having squirted your little cummies before we got to fuck. There’s always tomorrow.”

* * *

But for Marc, tomorrow never came.

If anything, her ordering Marc to do all the chores around the apartment got worse. She started calling him her little white bitch boi all the time, and demanding he callher Mistress in return.

She insisted he wore her panties all the time around the apartment too. Said it helped turn her on, ready for when he was told to kneel and suck his Mistress’ Big Black Clitty.

She tried getting him erect again several times, but his little dicklet stayed stubbornly floppy and useless. In the end, after he had obediently sucked her off, she started using her pussy vibrator on him, so that he got off too, as his shrimp dick dripped cummies uselessly into his panties.

Her clittly was so big in his mouth now, while his own cock seemed to have shrivelled away to almost nothing. “Perhaps we ought to call mine the cock and yours the clitty” Mistress had mocked him.

This state of affairs started coming to a head the week before his birthday.

He had got used at the gym sessions to seeing how small and weak he was compared to her big strong black goddess like body towering over him. But now a further realisation suddenly hit him.

“Do you think my breasts are getting bigger” he asked her in the changing room, feeling their increased size with his hands in alarm. “Well at least the workouts are helping you get bigger somewhere” Mistress teased him.

Back at their apartment, she ran her black hands over his breasts. They were super sensitive. So she made him lay back in her strong arms, pinching and rubbing his little tities, while she told him what a naughty bitch boi he was, and her vibrator excited his clitty until he squirted cummies for his Black Mistress.

The next morning, she packed him off to work wearing a small training bra as well as his now usual pair of panties. He spent the whole day worried that someone would notice his little titties.

Not that that was his only problem at work. He just couldn’t seem to get anything done, or remember how to do anything properly. He stared uselessly at complicated looking paperwork. Looked blank when colleagues asked him questions. It all made his silly white head spin. He just wanted to get home and kneel before Mistress sucking on her Big Black Clitty Cock like her dumb little bitch boi.

Marc managed one more day in work, then took the rest of the week off sick to try and get his spinning head together. He had the following week off too for holiday, because it was his birthday, and Mistress Alyssia had promised him an extra special birthday treat.

* * *

On his birthday, Marc bounced into the kitchen, dressed in the pink lingerie Mistress had got for him, like a little white boi pet puppy for his Amazonian Black Mistress.

On the table was a pink birthday cake, covered in thick, sickly sweet, neon pink icing, with sparkly gold and silver glitter and stars. “OMG, it’s like, so pretty” Marc gushed. “Only the best for my lovely Beta Birthday Bimbo Bitch Boi” said Mistress handing him a huge slice.

She made him eat slice after slice, way too much. It made his head all fuzzy, giggly and warm. All he could think about was worshiping her with puppy like devotion, and how her superior Black Body made him feel just so horny and slutty. Her little white bitch boi.

She was eating a different blue cake he realised. Probably the same blueberry strawberry thing again he giggled.

Mistress towered over him, as if her blue cake had made her extra strong and fierce, the bulge in her pants demanding he kneel and obediently suck.

Marc’s birthday surprise. Sucking his superior Shemale Mistress’ Big Black Cock. Understanding his natural place as her little white beta bitch boi, as he swallowed her hot salty cum load. Submitting to his Masters in the Black New World Order, as each thrust of her Big Black Cock turned his virgin ass into a wiling obedient boi cunt.

Afterward, she dressed her pet in a gay leather pouch and studded chest straps which emphasised his little titties. “You’ll only wear this from now on” she told him. “But how can I go to work like this?” he asked. “Oh, don’t worry about that” his Black Mistress replied. “I’ve already given them your resignation. On Monday you will start work with me at the new Sauna in town. You’ll be earning me lots of money for sure. But until then, I’ve invited a few friends from The Project over for the weekend for a real Big Black Cock birthday treat.”