The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter preamble—

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. Thanks to CJ MacPherson who suggested one of the great ideas in this chapter during our email correspondence.

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

Chapter Six: Blacked Family Part 2 — Best Friend

Zoe and Mary had been inseparable best friends ever since their first day at kindergarten. They did everything together at school. They kissed their first boyfriends together on a double date. They even went to a College together, both studying to be pharmacists.

It was only relatively recently that the world of grown up work had intervened to force them apart. Zoe landed a local job as one of the three duty shift managers at Pinefield Pharmacy. Mary had been forced to take a duty manager position a bit further away in inner city Brunchester.

Their friendship had been one of the reasons Mary’s mother, Bonnie Williams, had begun to be more accepted into Pinefield society. Zoe’s mum, Tina Curtis was a prominent local figure as the town’s Chief Engineer, and although the age difference between Bonnie and Tina meant the two mothers were never particularly close friends, their association was enough to start to change other parent’s attitudes.

Mary had started out commuting to Brunchester for her new job shifts, but eventually began renting a small flat in the heart of the inner city six months ago. Naturally Zoe had been down to visit on several weekends, when their mutual shift pattern allowed, for some wild nights out in lively Brunchester. And although they might have seen much less of each other since Mary moved, Zoe still felt that Bonnie was like a second mother to her.

A second mother, whose shoulder Zoe had felt the need to lean on for support, when Zoe’s own mum suddenly went all weird on her. Almost overnight her mum seemed to change from staid and dependable into some kind of bimbo sexdoll.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, Zoe was used to it just being the two of them at home. Her father had died when she was very young. There had been the occasional male friend as she grew up of course, but now there seemed to be a different black man, or men, in the house nearly every night. Zoe had had to bring some earplugs home from the pharmacy to try and block out the sound no child ever wants to hear, of her mother having sex. And shamelessly loud sex at that.

“I just don’t understand what’s happening, or why she would suddenly want to have those ridiculous plastic surgeries” Zoe had told first Mary on Snapchat, and then Bonnie is person, when she fled round to the William house after her mother had arrive home in hospital bandages covering huge bimbo tits and massively inflated lips that made her look ridiculous. She had even burst into tears in front of Bonnie.

At first Mrs Williams had been a tremendous comfort and support. She clearly shared Zoe’s disapproval of what Tina Curtis was doing, even if she was careful to be diplomatic in front of Zoe. But suddenly one evening Bonnie’s attitude seemed to change.

“You know you really ought to cut your Mum some slack” Mrs Williams told Zoe. “It can’t have been easy for her all these years after your Father passed. Maybe she is just trying to have some fun for herself now you’re all grown up. Perhaps you should try imagining yourself in her shoes honey. Even if those shoes are pink thigh high platform boots” she added with a giggle.

Back at home that night Zoe didn’t have to imagine too hard. Abandoning the earplugs, she found herself fingering her increasingly wet puss, as Zoe listened to her mother begging to be fucked harder by the Big Black Cock of tonight’s random bar room pick up.

It didn’t help that everyone in Pinefield, including Zoe, seemed to be increasingly horny. First Jane’s Ladies Apparel had started selling risque lingerie, and now Zoe had noticed a marked increase in sales of contraceptive pills and condoms at the pharmacy. She had had to order extra stock. She guessed it wasn’t surprising with all the hot Black Guys from The Project now in town. Perhaps she did need to cut her Mum some slack.

Nonetheless, it was still a shock a few days later when Mary snapped Zoe to tell her the William’s were getting a divorce, and that Bonnie had already moved in some guy called Dwayne, one of the hot Black men from The Project naturally.

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on” Mary confided in Zoe. “Vern and Cal can’t stand the guy, but Alice seems to think the sun shine out of his arse like Mum. The pharmacy rota means I can’t get up for a few weeks, but I need to come and see Dad, and talk to Mum, to try and sort it out. In the meantime, can you please call in and let me know what’s happening.”

When Zoe called round, there was no sign of the twin boys, banished to their room to do their homework apparently, but Bonnie and her youngest daughter, Alice, were on the sofa with Dwayne watching TV.

Zoe might have been more surprised by the slutification of the two women’s appearance, if it hadn’t been for her own mother’s much more extreme transformation. Dwayne certainly seemed happy with their doting attention as he sat with his arms around both of them.

He seemed nice enough to Zoe, but certainly not warranting of the gushing praise he was getting from both Bonnie and Alice. Nor nice enough to begin to explain why Bonnie had ejected her husband, Trent, from the family home. Zoe was frustrated. She really needed to talk to the boys to be able to give Mary a proper report.

The sofa trio were glued to some trashy reality show on the big TV screen. “It’s like such an addictive show” Alice told Zoe, “Daddy, I mean Dwayne, introduced us to this hot internet channel that’s just the best.”

The ‘show’ seemed to centre around a soap opera of tangled relationships, involving a white family with a new Black Stepdad and his friends, which seemed weirdly similar to the William’s current situation. Although Zoe found it hard to follow, and to be honest, just seemed to zone out for a while.

She jolted when the mantelpiece clock chimed. Over an hour had passed and she needed to get home. Dwayne had been saying something to her, but she couldn’t quite remember what. Zoe said her goodbyes, her eyes drawn enviously to the big bulge in Dwayne pants, and she couldn’t help but notice how hot he looked with a slut in each arm.

There was peace at home that night. But despite her Bimbo Mum sleeping over god knows where, Zoe still found herself playing endlessly with her wet cunt as images of Dwayne drifted though her head in a horny karma sutra of interracial fucking.

Zoe was on the early shift at work the next day, so finishing mid-afternoon she once again called round to the William’s house, in the hope of catching the twins as they got home from school.

But the families’ new Black Daddy was there when she arrived. “Bonnie is out, and I have already sent the boys upstairs to do their homework” Dwayne told her. Zoe smiled at him warmly, remembering her erotic dreams of last night, her head dizzy from his musky sexy scent that she hadn’t noticed yesterday. She was suddenly feeling very horny again.

But Dwayne seemed less sure of himself somehow today without Bonnie and Alice on each arm. Agitated, nervous even, almost hopping from side to side as if in discomfort.

“You’re in the medical profession right” he asked Zoe as if unsure of himself. “Well a pharmacist actually” she said, “but yes.” He looked relived. “Do you mind if I ask you a professional question? It’s a bit personal if that’s ok” he said looking almost embarrassed. “That’s fine, fire away” she replied, thinking it might be good information for Mary, as well as a distraction from her current horniness.

She tried to give him a professional, reassuring look. “It’s just, well, look, you know how Bonnie and I are new to each other” he started hesitantly, “and new couples start out having lots of sex. Well, we’ve been fucking three or four times a day. Which is no problem ’cos Black Men are incredible well-endowed right.” Zoe nodded earnestly, trying not to stare again at the big bulge in his pants.

“So, Bonnie was due home for our regular lunchtime fuck” he continued. “But she has been delayed, it’s already late afternoon, and I’m getting backed up” he said with almost desperate pleading eyes. “I’m really worried about the pain. Can my balls explode if they get too full?” he asked.

Zoe almost laughed. “No, I think you’ll will be fine” she said. “Are you sure I don’t need draining to prevent damage” he ask her, switching back to his imposing, commanding voice of yesterday once more. “Err…” Zoe’s fuzzy head was suddenly full of self-doubt. “Well… I suppose it can’t do any harm just to double check” she said.

You’re a professional. You got this. Zoe told herself as she kneeled and the Black Daddy unzipped. She tried to keep a blank face as his monster Big Black Cock and heavy Black Balls appeared inches from her face. She could see why Bonnie had dumped Trent. It was huge.

“Do you mind if I touch it to examine you” she asked hopefully. “Of course baby” he said “my balls are so swollen with cum I am sure I need to be medically drained to relieve the pain.” Zoe took the flaccid Big Black Cock in her small white hand to lift it, feeling the impressive weight. She certainly couldn’t leave a patient in pain, it would be unprofessional.

Seeing his swollen Big Black Balls, having lifted up the Big Black Cock, Zoe said “I’ll need to gauge the scale of your problem.” She lent in to take first one ball, and then the other into her mouth to gently suck on each in turn, his Big Black Cock now resting on and over her forehead.

“Yes, you are right. A professional medical draining would be best, just to be safe” she told the Black Master, feeling almost overwhelmed by the musky scent of his Big Black Cock. Zoe used a combination of her mouth and hand to drain the Big Black Cock, leaning back as she felt him reach a climax so that his powerful alpha cum painted her slutty face.

She left before Bonnie got home, wondering what she would say to Mary, but with a satisfied feeling of a professional job well done. A credit to her profession.

Zoe was on a normal day shift at the pharmacy the next afternoon when Dwayne came in. “I’m in need of your professional services again” he told Zoe. “I was due to meet Bonnie in town, but she has stood me up, so I am in need of urgent medical relief.”

She led the Black Master into their back office and obediently got onto her knees. She unbuttoned her pharmacist’s white lab coat, surprised to find she was only wearing her bra and panties beneath. She couldn’t remember why it had been important to dress this way this morning, but she was grateful she had done so now her professional draining services were required.

This time the Black Master simply masturbated his own Big Black Cock in her face, draining his dangerously overloaded levels of alpha cum all over her body. He zipped back up. She did her lab coat back up, and they left the office.

Zoe felt so horny in bed that night, her body still covered in his dry cum stains. It almost blocked from her consciousness the sounds coming from her mother’s room of the bimbo slut begging to be fucked up the ass by two Big Black Cocks.

It was the next morning, back at work, when a Black Master Zoe had never seen before came into the pharmacy. He waited for another customer to leave before approaching the counter. “Hi, I’m a friend of Dwayne’s” he said. “And erm… well… he mentioned you kinda have a special medical service to release a build-up of pressure, if you know what I mean?” he asked with a familiar hesitation and uncomfortable agitation that made Zoe smile.

“Why, of course Sir” Zoe said in her most professional sounding voice, as she led the young man into the back office. She knelt and opened her lab coat. The Black Master masturbated his impressive Big Black Cock until it exploded his pent up superior alpha cum all over her body, obtaining the medical release he needed so badly.

In the afternoon, near to closing time, an older Black Master came in seeking draining relief, and a third Big Black Cock unloaded all over Zoe. He had asked her to help start him off, getting him hard in her mouth, and using her little white hand to wank him until he was near to climax.

At first Zoe thought this extra help might be going beyond the strictly professional medical service, but then she remembered it was important that the pharmacy offered the best care it possible could for the local community.

Either way, the Black Master seemed happy with his treatment, telling Zoe what a good little white slut she was as he left the store. The compliment made her feel warm and happy all the way home.

When Zoe arrived to open the store the next morning, there were already three Black Masters waiting in a queue for her, and another two came in during the afternoon. Under her lab coat, Zoe’s body and lingerie was covered in a sea of drying cum like some cheap whore. She had never been so happy in her work.

But if demand carries on like this, thought Zoe, I’ll never get any other work done. I’ll need to take on a trainee assistant from The Project, like many of the other stores in town are doing, to help me cope.

Even without the new medical procedures to perform, it had been a busy two days at work for Zoe. At Dwayne’s suggestion she had spent much of the last two days in the stock room. All the condoms needed to be pricked with a small pin, and all the birth control pills replaced with identical looking sugar pills her Black Master had given to her. As an important, trusted community service, she wanted to make sure the pharmacy was giving the best possible service to the folk of Pinefield.

It was closing time. Zoe sighed. The smell of dried superior Black Cum painting her body was making her horny. But there were no more Black Masters in sight. She finished her work in the stock room and reviewed tomorrow’s new stock order. Better treble their usual order for pregnancy testing kits, she thought with a giggle, there was going to be a surge in demand real soon.

As Zoe locked up, she thought about dragging a white boy in off the street to drain. But no pathetic little white shrimp dick with its watery dribbles was going to satisfy her. No, she would call in to see the William’s on the way home, she was sure Bonnie and her new Black Daddy would give her what she craved. Big Black Cock.