The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter preamble

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. Michael Curtis emailed me with lots of ideas, including for a spa/brothel, which I introduce here and which I will return to again in a future chapter with some of Michael’s other suggestions.

Chapter Eight: The Businesswoman

Mary-Lou Calcott was a successful and self-made businesswoman, and as President of Pinefield Chamber of Commerce, a big shot in the town.

She had moved herself, and her booming Employment Agency, out to the sleepy conservative town from the chaos of the big city twelve years ago. Following her second divorce she needed a change of air.

With Brunchester City sucking in most of the big employers, dormitory Pinefield’s business community mostly consist of small shop owners, so Mary-Lou quickly became a big deal, and then for the last seven years, President of the town’s Chamber of Commerce.

With her peroxide blonde hair always tied up in a tight bun, smart business dress, and just a little cosmetic work to keep her face and large breasts perky (well, you can’t take the big city out of the girl entirely), the 50 something MILF cut a striking authority figure around the town.

Not that Mary-Lou was interested in the attention of men since moving to the town. With two messy divorces behind her, she had come to accept that she was really married to her business. The rabbit vibrator in the bedside cabinet was enough to keep her happy these days.

Her Employment Agency occupied a large two story building in the road behind the shops on Main Street, with an empty basement the landlord never seemed able to rent. As a pillar of conservative Pinefield, there was naturally a strict smart business dress code for all her employees.

* * *

Mary-Lou liked routine and order. Both essential ingredients for business success, especially in the data rich human resources sector.

Every morning she would get up at 7am, jog, shower, dress and have breakfast, then take the short walk through town to be in the office before any of her staff. The walk gave Mary-Lou just enough time to indulge her secret passion. She was addicted to doing the daily Wordle on the New York Times website, the online word game played around the globe, in which players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word each day.

The last few weeks had bought unwelcome change to sleepy conservative Pinefield, following the controversial opening of The Project for refugees and disadvantaged black men on the edge of town.

As President of the Pinefield Chamber of Commerce, she had to remain strictly neutral of course, but most people knew that behind the scenes, she had supported Trent Williams’ unsuccessful campaign to try and block its opening.

The change she feared it would bring, was becoming evident on her daily walk to work. More like walking through Brunchester City than the Pinefield of old. And the conservatively dressed young ladies of the town seemed to be more and more like sluts on a daily basis. What were their parents thinking? Not that Mary-Lou had any truck with Trent’s latest mad conspiracy theory whack job that the town’s water supply was contaminated!

But Mary-Lou was determined not to let any of that nonsense put her off her beloved daily Wordle.

* * *

It was overcast on Wednesday as she walked to her office building as usual, but the sky wasn’t threatening to actually rain.

It had been a frustrating start to the week. She had had to skip two Wordles when Pinefield’s mobile phone network went down on Monday and Tuesday. A powerline failure that took at least a day to repair apparently. The phones were up again today, albeit with an occasional annoying flicker in the corner of the screen, but Wednesday’s Wordle was proving particularly elusive. She had a D and a Y. Something, something D something Y. But forming a word with her remaining letters seemed impossible, and she only had one guess left. Failure would ruin her long running stats.

The conundrum was temporarily put to one side however, as Mary-Lou rounded the corner to the office, only to see an unexpected sight. Parked outside were several builders vans and a large imposing black man standing by the basement steps giving instructions.

Well I never, someone’s actually rented the basement, Mary-Lou thought as the man moved to shake her hand. “Pleasure to meet you Mrs Calcott” he said, “I’m Bill Master, your new joint building tenant. I’m afraid there will be a small amount of redecorating noise, but we should have it all done in the next two weeks, real quick.”

“And what line of work are you in Mr Master?” Mary-Lou enquired. “Well mam, I have several massage parlours and other media interests in Brunchester, but this is my first spa here in Pinefield.”

“I hope you don’t mean my basement is going to be a knocking shop” Mary-Lou replied in shock, her voice suddenly icy cold. “Goodness me no”, Bill Master said with a chuckle, “I can assure you my establishments are quite above board, places of health and relaxation, helping my customers find their place of happiness in the stress of the modern world. And naturally I would like to join your fine local Chamber of Commerce. And I wanted to ask you about your firm helping me recruit staff for the new place.”

“All young girls no doubt?” Mary-Lou fired back at the unpleasant seedy man. “Not at all” he said still chuckling softly, “I need staff of all age, shapes, sizes, religions and sexual orientations for my media interests. I have learnt that my customers have an infinite variety of tastes. I am the very definition of an equal opportunities employer.”

“We’ll see” Mary-Lou replied, wondering how the Mayor had ever allowed the man a license to operate in Pinefield. Well if that spineless toad won’t act, then I’ll just get the police chief to run a sting operation on opening day and close him down that way she thought.

“Oh, that’s sneaky” Bill Master said looking at his phone, and suddenly worrying Mary-Lou that he could somehow read her thoughts. “I’m sorry” he continued, misinterpreting her confused look, “It’s just I am addicted to doing the daily Wordle, and I failed to get today’s because the sneaky so-and-sos have used the same letter three times, which I’ve never seen before.

“Oh, I’m a Wordle addict too” Mary-Lou said, suddenly warming to the man again, even if his dubious business remained distasteful. “And thanks to your tip, I think I can solve todays with my last guess. It can only be the D repeated three times, which makes the word DADDY, she smiled as the green letters of success appeared across her phone screen.

Despite everything, she skipped up the entrance steps to her office. What would people think? Her business above a brothel of all things. No, it would definitely have to go. But at least Bill Master himself seemed a nice guy. He did Wordle after all, and he had just helped her save her game statistics.

* * *

The next day she had just reached her building, where Bill Master was again stood outside directing workmen, when she successfully finished the day’s new Wordle, BLACK.

“Black” she said smiling and waving her phone at him. “Indeed” he replied. She suddenly worried. Was it ok to say that to Black Man? You had to be so careful these days! But her Wordle buddy seemed unfazed, a tacit understanding of their shared interest.

“I was serious in what I said yesterday about engaging your recruitment services” Bill Master again told her. “We’ll see” Mary-Lou replied as she heading into her office thinking, oh no we won’t.

* * *

Mary-Lou found herself looking forward to seeing Bill Master on Friday morning as she completed the Wordle well before she neared the office, thanks to finding some lucky early letters. OBEYS.

“An odd word to end an odd week, looking back on it” he said to her at the entrance to their building. “Just three Wordles thanks to that phone outage.”

His words stuck with Mary-Lou over the weekend. An unexpected week indeed looking back—Obeys, Black, Daddy.

She couldn’t get the week’s three Wordles out of her head as she tossed and turned in bed, the rabbit vibrator filling her wet pussy as she thought of Bill Master’s hot muscular body.

* * *

Mary-Lou was full of excited girly anticipation at the thought of seeing Bill Master again on her Monday walk to work.

What a shame such a nice guy was in such a dubious business. Maybe it was that contradiction which was making her struggle with today’s Wordle. Her head seemed fuzzy, unable to think clearly about the letters on the flickering screen.

“Argh” Mary-Lou exclaimed in frustration as she reached the building and her last guess failed, revealing the correct word was HAPPY.

“You don’t look too happy” Bill Master said to her, “and I don’t just mean the Wordle. I can see all that tension locked up in your shoulders, take my professional word for it, you need a good massage. And that hair bun isn’t helping none, it’s keeping all your tension tied up, you’d feel better letting it down.”

“A bit early to be touting for business isn’t it Bill?” she smiled, thinking perhaps a massage would be nice. “Please, call me Master, everyone does” he replied. “It’s a joke you see, on account of my surname, so all my employees call me that, because, you know, I’m the boss.”

* * *

For the first time ever, Mary-Lou just couldn’t get down to work in her office that morning. Sure, it was true her shoulders needed a rub, but Master was wrong about her not being happy. She was very happy. Especially as she fingered her wet pussy while looking lustfully out of her window down at Master and some of his fit young black builders standing outside.

This won’t do, pull yourself together Mary-Lou, she told herself eventually, returning to her desk and looking at the first folder in her in-tray. It was a folder she knew well. It had a special sticker on it, marking it out as always for her personal attention. Zoe Hobbs. She was the daughter of Martin Hobbs, one of Mary-Lou’s business partners.

Martin was another hard working, respected stalwart of Pinefield society, and a good friend. But his wayward daughter was the typical spoilt brat rich kid, who seemed unable, or unwilling, to hold down any kind of job. Eventually, seeing Martin at the end of his tether, Mary-Lou had felt compelled to offer to help.

She had found the girl job after job, all of which Zoe had stuffed up, or got sacked from in record time. Now it was Mary-Lou’s turn to be at the end of her tether. She didn’t think she had any favours left she could call in for the useless brat who had just got the sack again. This time apparently for having been caught coping off with another young employee in the stationary cupboard. Jesus, the girl couldn’t even do anything original to get the sack.

Then suddenly, Mary-Lou smiled at the folder. There was someone after all who might be able to help, in the basement. Sure Martin might never forgive her, but Zoe was out of all other options. And besides, it might prove to be her perfect job, after all Zoe went out of her way to dress and act like a slut.

* * *

So in the afternoon, Mary-Lou headed to the basement, file in hand, to find Master. It was a kill three birds with one stone type of genius. Zoe got a new job, she was able to at least show willing to help Master recruit new employees without having to commit to any more, and most importantly, Mary-Lou got to satisfy her curiosity about what the basement renovations looked like in person, spa or brothel?!

“Thank you so much” Master said to her, clearly delighted with her help finding the first employee for his new parlour. “To be honest, I thought I might have to nag you some more before you came around to my way of thinking, so well done you.”

Mary-Lou felt an unexpected shiver of happiness at his praise, but the jury was still firmly out on the question of the basement’s décor. The front end of the long basement corridor where they were standing was finished, but the other half was still a work site of joiners and decorators. The front end sure looked quite a lot like a posh spa, but there were odd touches that piqued her suspicions.

“The front treatment room is finished. Come take a look to put your mind at ease” Master said as if reading her thoughts. “I can give you that much needed shoulder rub too, if you like. Nothing inappropriate, I can do it through your blouse if that makes you feel more comfortable, although obviously it’s more effective with it off.”

Mary-Lou hesitated before agreeing. She wasn’t sure it was appropriate at all. But those words were in her happy head, Obeys Black Daddy, so she acquiesced, although she pointedly kept her blouse firmly on.

She needn’t have worried. Master had amazing magic fingers. Mary-Lou lay on the massage table in the tastefully decorated room, with a large TV screen on the wall which would presumably show scenes of peaceful tranquillity, but was currently displaying a dizzying moving static while it waited to be connected up.

Mary-Lou could almost feel the tension leaving her body as Master worked his magic. The pleasure almost made her groan erotically, as her eyes seemed captured by the moving static and she happily zoned out for a while.

No wonder Master was such a successful businessman, she thought afterwards. If all his massage parlours are like that, they must be queuing around the block to get in. How silly she was to have worried about it being seedy somehow.

That night, Mary-Lou tossed and turned as she dreamed of Master running his magic fingers all over her hot body.

* * *

She woke up Tuesday morning feeling wonderfully happy and refreshed.

She regarded herself in the mirror before she left for work. Something didn’t feel quite right. She pulled at her hair in the bun, freeing it to flow down her shoulders, and immediately felt better.

Then she undid two more buttons on her blouse so that the first curves of her ample MILF breasts were on display. Sure, it went against her own dress-code, but she was the boss, so she could do what she liked. Anyway, she was hoping a bit of cleavage might catch the eye of some of Master’s hot decorating crew.

She certainly caught the eye of several people as she strutted down Main Street that morning, but Wordle was again proving tricky to concentrate on. Determined not to fail again today, she stopped before rounding the corner to the office so that she could concentrate real hard, and she just managed to get the word on her last go—BLANK.

“I got it” she giggled, as she showed Master her phone. “And your hair is looking so nice today” he told her, as he lead her down to the basement for a much needed morning massage. This time she took her blouse off, and his fingers were like heaven on her skin as she stared blankly at the pretty screen of static.

The rest of the day in her office, Mary-Lou simply couldn’t get any work done. Nothing seemed to stick in her little head, and she had trouble remembering even the basics, like she was some silly peroxide bimbo.

* * *

Her Wednesday wardrobe was suffering a malfunction she decided as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Sure her hair was hot, but the knee length skirt and sensible shoes she instead upon in the office dress-code made her look like an old aunt. She hunted around in the back of her closet and found an old pair of stilettoes and a short skirt that looked just so much better.

On her way out, she unbutton two more blouse buttons so that her great tits could be better admired. After all, what was the point in paying for the work if you weren’t going to show off the results?

Mary-Lou knew she had made the right choices when she got several wolf-whistles of admiration on the short walk to work. She failed with today’s Wordle though. Too distracted by the hot men, and just too many silly letters and words to concentrate on.

She rounded the corner to the building with a growing sense of happy anticipation for her morning massage from Master. She couldn’t imagine being able to start her day without his magic hands on her.

“I must say you are looking mighty fine this morning Mary-Lou” Master complimented her as she stripped down to her bra and panties for her massage, unable to not notice the huge bulge in his shorts.

“What was the Wordle today?” Mary-Lou asked him as she lay on the massage bed. “A funny one for sure” Master replied, showing her his phone—SUCKS.

She giggled like a naughty school girl, That was a funny word she thought, as the screen of swirling static absorbed her consciousness.

The rest of Mary-Lou’s day was as listless as the day before. Some of the staff were asking silly questions about the dress-code, the little sluts. She wasn’t in the mood for long conversations about it, her jaw was feeling weirdly sore, and she had a salty taste in her mouth all day that she couldn’t seem to shake. Fortunately it wasn’t unpleasant, and by the afternoon she found herself rather enjoying it to the point of wanting more, whatever it had been.

She fingered her wet pussy for a while, and then, remembering that bulge in Master’s shorts, googled Big Black Cock. She spent several happy hours online being very pleasantly educated. If all Black Men were hung like that, maybe she should pay more attention to some of those wolf-whistle from the fit young Project guys!

Eventually she asked her assistant, Simon, to fetch her all the active files of their female job seekers under 30, and to sort them by hair colour, which caused him to give her an odd look. Then remembering what Master had said about his customer’s wide ranging tastes, she thought sod-it, and told Simon to bring her all the guys as well.

Mart-Lou again tossed and turned that night, her thoughts full of the Big Black Cocks she had researched online that day, and dreaming endlessly of large red lips sucking those monster dicks.

* * *

She left earlier than usual that morning having booked an early appointment for some fillers at the Beauty Parlour on her way into work.

En-route, Mary-Lou smiled and waved back at a couple of the wolf-whistlers, and even blew a kiss at one of them. She was such a flirt!

“You are looking beautiful Mary-Lou” Master told her on seeing the bright red lipstick on her newly inflated pumped up lips.

“Did you get today’s Wordle? he asked her as she stripped for her massage. “You know, it like totally slipped my mind” she told him, “There were just so many other more important things to do this morning. What was it?”

“I’m not sure I should say in polite company” Master said. “It was quite a surprise. I’ve never known them to use a rude word before” he added as he showed her his phone—FUCKS.

Mary-Lou laughed. “I never took you for the prudish type Master” she said, as she happily got sucked into the blankness on the lovely screen of swirling static.

She spent the rest of the day in her office, uncomfortably shifting through the files of the young girls and boys, looking for clues as to which ones would make the best sluts for Master’s new massage parlour. She tried to picture each of them taking Big Black Cock in their eager holes. But she couldn’t seem to settle in her swivel chair, her own cunt and ass feeling oddly sore and stretched.

Nonetheless, late afternoon she headed back to the basement, selected files in hand for Master. “That’s great, thanks babe” he said. “You know, with my extensive business interests in Brunchester as well as now here in Pinefield, I could really use your agency on this full-time. And what with your own morning massage having done wonders for your stress, I was thinking perhaps all your staff would benefit?”

In bed that night, Mary-Lou was finding the buzzing rabbit vibrator stuffed in her cunt underwhelming as she surfed Big Black Cock porn on her phone. Then it hit her, and she quickly went onto Amazon to purchase a Big Black Dildo for next day delivery.

* * *

It was looking like another overcast day on her Friday morning walk to work. There was a repeat performance from yesterday’s hot Black wolf-whistler who she had blown a kiss at, so this time she gave him her number.

There was no attempt at Wordle again today, her silly little head was just so full of lovely Big Black Cock that she was practically drooling by the time she reached the basement parlour.

It looked like the refurb was almost complete, with mostly just the last bits of decorating now going on. That impression was reinforced in the massage room, where the screen saver on the TV indicated that it too was now finally fully connected.

“I can show you some of the relaxing images my customers enjoy with their treatments” her Black Master said, nodding towards the working screen, as he also showed her today’s Wordle on his phone—WHORE.

She smiled, her blank bimbo head full of happy thoughts. Yes, whore she thought, as the screen started showing Big Black Cock porn. Her favourite. She thought back as her Master’s magic fingers did their work massaging her tits and pussy. Whore fucks and sucks. Blank and happy. Obeys Black Daddy.

Her own Black Daddy was in front of her now, unzipping his shorts, so she could wrap her whore’s cock pillow lips around his Big Black Dick.

By the time Master had moved behind her, his Big Black Cock fucking her needy cunt, she recognised one of the images appearing on the screen and giggled. There was Zoe Martin, dressed as a slutty schoolgirl in this very room, being fucked up the ass by Master, a look of pure bliss on her face. I knew that girl was a total slut Mary-Lou thought happily.

The clip of Zoe faded out to be replace by that of a hot looking MILF taking it up the ass instead. Mary-Lou giggled as she realised it was live footage of her being fucked by her Black Master right now. Seeing herself on show was such a turn on, and it gave her a bird’s eye view as his Big Black Cock pulled out of her asshole to spray ropes of think superior cum all over her back.

Naturally, she then turned around to clean up the Big Black Cock with her mouth, and to suck the last precious drops of hot salty cum down her throat, like the obedient white whore she was for her Master’s in the Black New World Order.

* * *

That afternoon in her office, Mary-Lou drew up a staff memo and rota for the new employee perk of a free massage in the new spa business opening in the basement next week.

On Saturday, Mary-Lou broke her habit of a lifetime of absolutely no going into the office at weekends. She invented a spurious justifying work reason in her mind, but really she was hoping Master would be there too, so she could satisfy a growing craving.

Unfortunately he wasn’t there, only three Black Masters from the Project finishing off some decorating. Still they were able to help her out with her needs, obligingly giving her a Big Black Cock in each hole and pumping her full of their superior alpha cum.

On Sunday, wolf-whistle guy called her up.

* * *

Barely two weeks later, Mary-Lou’s firm has ditched all their other clients, and were working exclusively full-time as the BNWO’s first ever recruitment agency.

Pinefield’s first ever massage parlour was fully open and doing a brisk trade. All her staff, girls and bois, had enjoyed their complimentary treatments, and the new ‘porn slut’ office dress-code was going down a treat.

But there was so much work to be done. Every single one of their old files had to be reviewed, and new invitations to interview sent out. There was a role for everyone in the Black New World Order after all.

To cope with all the work, Mary-Lou had taken on a whole raft of interns from The Project. One of those hot Black Masters currently had her assistant bent over his desk next door, as he fucked the sissy slut. She could hear his delightful muffled cries of “Fuck me harder Daddy” wafting into her office.

Mary-Lou was proud to be playing her part for her Masters in the Black New World Order, and tickled pink with her leadership role as President of Pinefield Chamber of Whores.