The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Town Submits (a BNWO Story by Sissy Pip)

mc mm mf ff ds md

Chapter preamble—

It’s great to hear reader’s feedback and discuss ideas and shared passions. I usually reply to everyone who emails me——or who chats me up on Kik—@SissyPip. When I first started this Blacked Family mini-series a while back, Olivia Worlds (who does captions as @thegatekeepertg on twitter) emailed me a caption regarding the as yet unwritten about twin bois. So naturally that ended up getting woven into their tale here. I’ll post the caption on my twitter (@Sissy_Pip) for those who want to see it.

Chapter Nine: Blacked Family Part 3 — Twin Bois

Friday nights had become Poker Night in the newly Blacked Williams household.

With her twin sons, Vern and Cal, safely packed off to their room to do homework, Bonnie served drinks to the arriving guests. Or rather ‘Bunnie’ as her Black Master had starting calling her, because he had her wearing a Playboy Bunny outfit nearly all the time around the house now.

Every week Dwayne, her Black Master, would invite over three new hot Black Masters from The Project. Dwayne always did quite well in the poker game, on account of his three guests sat around the table being somewhat distracted by the three white sluts kneeling underneath sucking their Big Black Cocks. As well as Bunnie, there was her youngest daughter Alice, and Zoe who was the best friend of her eldest Daughter Mary. Like Vern & Cal, Mary who now lived out of town, was not yet in the service of the Black New World Order.

As the two girls cleared up after the game, Bunnie was on her back, spread-eagled across the table, as Dwayne’s Big Black Cock pounded her hungry cunt.

The phone rang. Alice picked it up, wiping a last bit of cum from her chin. She grimaced and sighed waving the phone towards Mum. “It’s our loser Dad for you” she said, giving her still prone Mum the handset, as their Master stood back, his Big Black Cock now hovering in front of Bunnie’s gaping pussy.

“Dwayne?” the two girls heard Bunnie say down the phone. “No, you’ll have to come round tomorrow if you want to collect some of your stuff when he is not here. Now? No, I’m afraid he has just popped out, but I am expecting him back in at any moment” Bunnie said in her sluttiest voice as she hung up, lustfully fingering her pussy open even further in horny invitation to her Master’s waiting dick. And his Big Black Cock thrust back inside her where she needed it to be.

* * *

Vernon & Calvin were not happy.

Their Mum was making them spend a lot of time in their room recently, and she had moved in that creep of a boyfriend, Dwayne, insisting he was their new stepdad.

It didn’t help that with the whole town unconsciously feeling more and more horny, being together in their room so much gave neither any space for release.

Vern, always the less timid of the twins, wanted to pack a bag and run off to the Motel to stay with Dad. It was obvious what was going on in the house, and to make matters worse, several of the girls at school Vernon was sweet on, had taken up with Black guys from The Project. It was just so unfair.

One afternoon, while Cal was helping Mum downstairs to prepare dinner, Vern stumbled on a porn mag that Alice must have left lying about by mistake. I mean it must have been an accident, his sister wouldn’t leave that kind of thing out deliberately would she.

Vern studied it back in his room. It was full of strong looking Black Men with huge cocks fucking little white girls. No wonder all the girls at school were all getting black boyfriends he thought as he masturbated, thinking about them giving themselves to Big Black Cock.

Vern grunted and came just at the moment the door opened and his Mum came in. It was a mortifying moment. His Mum seemed calm, almost amused, even as Vernon wanted the ground to open up and swallow him.

“It’s alright baby” Bunnie told him kindly, sitting next to him on the bed, “It’s just a natural part of growing up. But we do need to have a talk about the facts of life. Mommy needs to tell you about Black Men, real men. You can see for yourself how big they are, and little white bois like you and Cal are just, well smaller, and girls don’t want that. But Mommy doesn’t want you to be discouraged.”

“There are other things little sissy bois can do. No girl is going to want your useless dicklet, but you can help a girlfriend feel good by exciting those Big Black Bulls for her. You’ve got your mouth and a special sissy asshole. You can learn to use your ass just right. Then when those superior Big Black Cocks visit your girlfriend you can offer them your mouth and ass to get them warmed up and call them Daddy for her.”

“Now clean up and come downstairs for dinner” his Mum told him.

That evening he cried and felt confused, even as he masturbated over the Blacked porno mag over and over.

* * *

Two days later Vern’s Mum kept him back from school. “You know I’ve been thinking about what we talked about” she told him, “and I know it was probably a shock, but Mommy is here to love you and help you adjust to the adult world.

She took him into her bedroom, where she had carefully laid out what looked like some of his sister’s clothes on the bed. “Now” she said, “the sooner we get you looking and acting like a proper sissy boi, the sooner you will get a girlfriend to help worship Big Black Cock together. Won’t that be nice.”

“I guess” Vern replied, in truth feeling all confused inside. His Mum’s room smelled of the heady musky smell of his new stepdad and he felt dizzy. “I suppose if all the guys are doing it” he added hesitantly, thinking about the new magazine Alice had left out, which he had masturbated over all yesterday, showing page after page of beta sissy bois in lingerie with their white girlfriends sucking and fucking their superior Black Masters. Plus his Dad has always told him that his mother knew best.

Bunnie spent the day dressing her son and helping him with make-up, until she pronounced that Vern looked like the third daughter she always wished she had. They looked at the Blacked magazine together, his Mum helping him practise sucking on her Big Black Dildo like in the pictures, and like he would need to do once he had a girlfriend.

Finally, Bunnie bent her newest daughter over and fucked his sissy ass into submission with a Big Black Strap-on. Through the pain, Vern felt relief, an unachievable expectation of masculinity dribbling out of him, freeing him to be where he belonged. A naturally inferior sissy white boi submitting her alpha Black Masters.

* * *

Calvin had always been the quiet timid twin, subservient to his brother. But that very quiet, unassumingness leant a certain invisibility around the house, which meant that Cal often knew much more than he let on. And that was true now, with the sudden changes filtering through the William’s household.

Everyone knew his Mum was fucking Dwayne of course, after she threw Dad out of their home, even without her moans and cries echoing around the house at night.

But Cal had also sneaked a peak into Alice’s room, and had been shocked to see his slutty sister on her knees giving head to their new stepdad. His first instinct was to run and tell Mum about the cheating bastard, and get Dad back. But he hesitated, a growing fascination at the sheer size of Dwayne’s Big Black Cock gripping him. Rooted to the spot, Cal stared through the crack in the door, playing with his own tiny white dicklet, as his sister’s lips slid up and down the mighty Black shaft, until his pathetic seed dribbled uselessly onto the floor just as the Big Black Cock pumped thick ropes of alpha cum into Alice’s eager open mouth.

Over the next few days, Cal found the sissy lingerie and Blacked magazines that his brother thought he had hidden so well from him in their room. He tried on the pink lacy underwear and masturbated to the magazine pictures of white girls and bois being fucked by Big Black Cock.

Well, masturbated might be too strong a word for it, he realised. The white slaves in the pictures certainly were masturbating, their white hands wrapped around the long shafts of the massive Big Black Cocks of real men. In comparison, his little two finger diddling was more akin to rubbing a little clitty like a gurl.

Whatever the truth of it, in Calvin’s horny, addled mind the lesson was clear. Little beta white losers like him were the lowest of the low in the sexual pecking order. Submissive slaves to all those around them.

* * *

With Vern spending more and more time in Mum’s bedroom, Cal was developing a serious Big Black Cock masturbation habit, although disappointingly Vern’s pink lingerie seemed to have gone with him. Cal desperately wanted to feel the thrill of the lacy panties and bra against his smooth skin once more, to look like the sissy role models in the magazine.

When Alice was out, unable to stand it any longer, Cal snuck into her room to try on some of his sister’s sexy underwear, clothes and make-up.

Loosing track of time, and admiring herself in the full length mirror, Cal didn’t hear his sister returning. “What the fuck” Alice exclaimed as she entered her room. “Oh my god, I might have guessed, of course you are a pathetic sissy slut, always following Vern around with those big puppy dog eyes!”

“I… er… I… I…” stammered Cal, turning an embarrassed crimson shade of red, unable to speak. He turned to flee the room, but Alice closed the door and sat on the bed saying “Come here my obedient sissy slave.” He couldn’t do anything else but submit to her, as Alice bent him over her knee, pulled down his panties, and gave his sissy ass a series of stinging hard slaps.

His sister reached under her pillow and pulled out a Big Black Didlo. She spat on his asshole and painful slid it in. “You’re just a fucktoy for everyone else” Alice told him. “A set of submissive holes for our Black Master’s pleasure. The bottom of the heap. No-one cares about you. Real men will just take what they need from you. You have no shame. Perverts will train you. Teach you how to give yourself to real men. How to submit to their desires. Humiliating submission to the needs of their alpha cocks. Every degrading act reinforcing your natural beta feminine role in life. It’s the only thing that gives your pathetic existence any real meaning, and you love it. I mean, why else would you be enjoying your sister fucking your ass with a Big Black Dildo?”

She laughed as she toyed his virgin ass, ordering Cal to diddle his excited little shrimp dick as she fucked him, until he had pathetic loser cum all over his fingers. She ordered him to stand up and lick the mess off his fingers. And as Cal mindlessly obeyed, he suddenly felt a cold snap around her shrivelled spent little dick-clit, as Alice locked her into a pretty pink chastity cage.

“There” she said. “That’s much more appropriate for a little submissive sissy slave like you. Now take the lingerie that you like, that’s all I want to see you wearing around the house from now on, and get out of my room.”

Cal grabbed the underwear and ran back to his room hoping no-one else would see him.

* * *

It was fine until the next morning, when Cal had to get out of bed. Pulling back the covers revealing the lingerie and chastity cage in all its undeniable glory to Vern.

His brother wolf-whistled and pulled back his bed covers to reveal his own set of sissy lingerie, albeit uncaged. “Someone did a real job on you” Vern teased, pointing to Cal’s pink chastity cage. “It was Alice” Cal told him dejectedly. “Wow” Vern said, “You must really be a completely submissive slut. That’s kinda hot you know.” And Cal could see from the growing tent in his lacy panties that Vern was indeed finding it kinda hot.

Vern’s own little sissy clitty had been naturally limp while his Mum and their Black Master had been teaching him the facts of life in the Black New World Order in Bunnie’s bedroom. But now, two sissies alone, a little gurl on gurl playtime seemed a perfectly acceptable way to pass the time for two horny sluts, until a Big Black Cock was available again.

Cal instinctively knew his place, and after all what else could he do locked in chastity? He knelt and sucked his brother’s little dick for a while, before Vern ordered him onto all fours on the bed and fucked his ass. It was very different to his sister fucking him with the Big Black Dildo of course. The dildo stretched and filled him, whereas Vern’s little sissy dicklet barely touched the sides. Nonetheless, Vern seemed happy, which was the important thing for a submissive sissy slave like Cal, and she was soon rewarded with a creampie.

That was when Dwayne, their Black Master, came into their bedroom to tell them they were wanted downstairs for breakfast. Cal was getting kinda used to being caught in compromising positions by now, so felt only minimal humiliation at being found on all fours with cum leaking from her sissy pussy.

“Well, well, well” their Black Master commented on the scene. “I guess when the Big Black Cock’s away the little sissy gurls will play” he said. “I’m sure Bunnie will be as pleased as I am with her twin daughter sluts. But right now I need you both downstairs for breakfast.”

“Yes Daddy” both sissy gurls replied with a giggle.

* * *

Bunnie and Venessa had finished breakfast and gone out to volunteer at The Project by the time Calissa had cleaned up and was down in the kitchen for breakfast. She had remembered Alice’s instructions and was only dressed in her lingerie and chastity cage.

So she found herself alone in the kitchen as she helped herself to a bowl of bran flakes. She was reaching for the milk bottle when her Black Master came in. He stayed her hand and told Calissa to kneel in front of him with the bowl of bran flakes. She obediently complied and was rewarded with Daddy masturbating his Big Black Cock to deliver a load of hot creamy alpha cum all over her cereal.

“Good gurl” he told her, as her Black Master left the kitchen again, and she tucked into her nutritious cum covered breakfast, happy in her natural submission to the needs of his alpha cock.

Bunnie and Venessa were still out when Calissa went to bed. First she visited the bathroom to brush her teeth. Toothbrush in hand, she was reaching for the tootpaste tube when her Black Master opened the bathroom door. He stayed her hand and told her to again kneel in front of him as he wanked his Big Black Cock, this time delivering his superior alpha cum all over the head of her toothbrush.

Calissa obediently brushed her teeth with her Black Master’s cum, leaving the delicious taste of him in her slutty mouth all night long. Alice had been right, it was her humiliating submission to the needs of alpha cocks that gave her life meaning.

She was still savouring his taste when her Black Master woke her up the next morning. Calissa again found herself obediently on all fours on the bed as his Big Black Cock fucked her needy sissy pussy.

She couldn’t believe how much bigger and better it felt than even the Big Black Dildo Alice has trained her ass with. She pushed back on its full meaty length like a good whore, loudly crying out “Fuck me harder Daddy, I love your Big Black Cock” repeatedly until she felt it reach a pumping orgasm inside her.

And unlike Venessa’s weak watery sissy dribbles, her Black Master’s superior cum flooded into her like a tsunami threatening to fill her up to bursting point. It gushed from her gaping hole when he pulled out, flowing down her caged sissy clit in waves onto the bedsheet below, where it mixed with the mindless bimbo’s own little sissy cummies.

* * *

Guests at the next Williams’ household poker night were in for a special treat.

Bunnie stood in the middle of the lounge with her horny twin bimbo daughters kneeling on either side of her, giggling mindlessly.

Venessa and Calissa had been transformed into identical bleached blonde sissy bimbos with huge fake tits and pumped up cocksucker lips.

All three white whores were eager to worship Big Black Cock and serve their Masters in the Black New World Order.