The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 8

Daniel leaned back in his chair thinking as he waited for Jessica and Hannah to arrive. He had thought that it was something small when his sister started acting weird, but now that it seemed to be effecting Jessica as well he knew it was something bigger. He also wondered if the same force behind Ashly and Jessica was also the same force that gave Hannah her necklace. Not that he was complaining about what was happening. Things were going easy in his life for once, he just wanted to know why it was going so easy all of a sudden.

Daniel’s concentration was broken with the doorbell ringing. Daniel stood up and went to go answer it. It was finally time to decide how he was going to handle things on from that point.

“Hello,” Daniel greeted both Jessica and Hannah. He certainly hadn’t expected both of them to show up at once.

“Hello,” Hannah said, “Can we come in?”

Daniel moved so both of the girls could go inside his house. The girls took seats at the couch and Daniel took a seat on a chair. Ashly came out with a tray of snacks and sat with the other two girls.

“Okay first thing is first, Jessica strip.” Daniel commanded.

Jessica looked at Daniel for a brief second before standing up. She quickly removed her shirt, pants, and underwear. Daniel watched intently as she obeyed his command. After all her clothes were off Jessica took her seat again. She seemed to smile as she finished her order.

“Okay, you can put your clothes back on,” Daniel said after Jessica finished.

“And the point of that exercise?” Ashly asked as Jessica began putting her clothes back on.

“Just to see if she really is like you,” Daniel answered, “The old Jessica would have never done that so willingly. I would still like to know why you two are doing this.”

“You really should leave that topic alone for now Daniel.” Ashly took some food off the plate, “Trust me, you will get your answers eventually. For now you should just enjoy what you have. We do receive pleasure from following your orders though. Think about that when you have a need or want, it should make things more easy for you.”

Daniel turned his attention to Hannah, “As for you, I think your necklace and why these two are following my orders are related. Am I wrong?”

“Well I’m not the one that made them submit,” Hannah replied, “I guess there is no harm in saying that it is connected though. You have already reached that conclusion so there is no denying it.”

“Could you use the necklace to return them to normal if I wished it?”

Jessica looked up in panic, “Please no, I submitted to you willingly. Please don’t change me back.”

“To answer your question is no,” Hannah responded, interrupting Jessica, “They submitted to you without the aid of the necklace. If what I am thinking is correct then my necklace is powerless in turning them back. Ms. Redwing however, is possible.”

“Right, Ms. Redwing,” Daniel mumbled, he had nearly forgotten about her.

“I recommend keeping her,” Jessica spoke up, “You probably still have an enemy or two left in the school. Having her on your side certainly increases your power.”

“I’m not exactly looking to take over the school. I’m just figuring out what to do with my life beyond this point.”

“Maybe you should,” Ashly suggested, “Taking it over wouldn’t be a problem with Hannah’s necklace. You could do whatever you want.”

“What do you think of this?” Daniel asked Hannah.

“I think you should go for it,” Hannah replied, “I’m more than willing to help you achieve that goal.”

Daniel leaned back into his chair and went into deep thought. Just a week ago he would have never even considered taking over the school seriously. Everyone seemed to be supporting and pushing him forward now. Daniel thought of all the possibilities presented to him. It was time to move forward and see how far he could go.

“Okay, lets do it,” Daniel said with a smile.

* * *

Megan looked at her treasure. She had snuck into her sisters room after she had left and looked for the uniform. There it was under her bed in a locked suitcase. She had quickly broke the locks to claim her prize. Her sister was clever handling it the way she did. Drazerk didn’t scare her anymore, he put the desires inside of her so she was going to act on them.

“I thought I told you to wait for my permission,” Drazerk said as he appeared.

“You were changing your plans, you were never going to let me have my sister,” Megan protested.

“Actually I was.” Drazerk took the uniform away from Megan, “I keep my word, unless someone breaks theirs. I guess it is my fault though. I’m still not used to planning things out. Anyways, you need to be punished for disobeying me.”

Drazerk held the uniform in front of Megan tempting her to take it back. Megan stared at Drazerk cautiously. Whatever he had planned couldn’t be good. Megan backed away from Drazerk to prevent him from doing anything. Drazerk merely shrugged and the uniform disappeared. Megan suddenly felt her clothes change. Looking down she realized she was dressed like a slutty catholic school girl.

“You still get your sister, it’s just going to be different since you went against my orders,” Drazerk said as he smiled, “That uniform will make every human girl in existence want to fuck you. You will find you are powerless to resist them. I’m going to keep your personality intact as part of your punishment. You will want to still dominate, but find that you just cant. You also can’t take that off unless it’s for a shower or for sex. Once you are finished with either task you will put it back on.”

Drazerk waved his hand and disappeared leaving Megan alone. Megan gave her uniform a few tugs and found it wouldn’t budge. Being well aware of Drazerk’s power, she knew that everything he said was true. She had just lost all control of her life.

* * *

Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror. At first her family was shocked when she had come home in a maid uniform. It only took a few minutes for them to settle down and get used to her new role in life. Ever since then she was doing everything around the house and fulfilling every request. Her brother was particularly perverted about her new position, but she realized she needed to be ready for any request Daniel might have.

“It’s almost time?” Tiffany’s mother asked from behind her.

“I can feel it, Daniel is almost ready for me,” Tiffany replied, “I will probably be going to him in a day or two.”

“Just make sure to serve him well. Remember he is your master.”

It was odd, most parents would freak out about their daughter going to become a servant to a man they had never met before. The uniform was probably helping things along. Tiffany carefully packed all her clothes into her briefcase. She thought about personal items, but then realized a servant didn’t need them. Behind her brother knocked.

“You want one more photo shoot?” Tiffany asked.

“Of course, you’re making me a fortune. I need some new material to earn me a bit more cash before you leave and I have to shutdown my website.”

Tiffany zipped up her travel bag and followed her brother. She may be leaving for Daniel soon, but until she was out the door she was still under training. Her brothers orders were to be taken as if they came from Daniel himself.

* * *

“Looks good,” Daniel said looking down at the paper Hannah had just written up.

Jessica felt a bit uncomfortable with the whole idea. She would be an accomplice in enslaving every friend she had, but if what Ashly had told her was true then the whole thing was inevitable. Eventually they would all submit to Daniel just like she did.

“You sure you can do the entire school at once?” Ashly asked, “Sounds like an awful lot even with your necklace.”

“According to what I know, this should be easy. Just try and keep me from doing embarrassing stuff while I give the commands,” Hanna answered.

“What about parents of the students? Or spouses of the teachers? Have we really taken in everything here?” Jessica was feeling the holes in the plan.

“That’s easy. When I use this thing to the fullest, a bit of power transfers into the people it’s used on and the people around them don’t see anything wrong. You could do whatever you want to these people anywhere and no one would even care.” Hannah seemed confident in her plan.

“Sounds good to me so let’s call it a day. Tomorrow we do this.” Daniel stood up and headed into the kitchen with the empty plate of food.

“He sure is different from last week. What happened?” Jessica asked.

“I screwed his brains out,” Ashly replied, “It’s all for the better anyways, at least now he is standing up for himself more.”

“You did what?” Hannah clutched her necklace tightly in anger.

“Relax, he gave the order for me to do it. Besides, all three of us know he’s going to rule the world eventually. The best you can hope for is to be his number one girl. A difficult thing considering he will have access to any girl he could possibly dream of.” Ashly taunted Hannah.

“But you two are brother and sister,” Jessica felt confused.

“Well I did tempt him a little bit, but we can blame Drazerk for that one. He made me horny as hell and prevented me from sleeping with any other guys. Considering I’m not a lesbian, that left me with a single option. I’m going to get as much as I can out of my system before Daniel gains too much power and decides to leave me behind.”

“I will have Daniel. I have plenty of assets to help me do so without the necklace.” Hannah pointed to her breasts to show they were slightly larger then Ashly’s.

“You could never provide the attention and love of a sister.” Ashly stuck her tongue out.

Jessica couldn’t believe it. Ashly and Hannah were actually fighting over Daniel. She was different, she wasn’t after Daniel, just a better future. Daniel had no hold over her like he did those two. What if he did decide to sleep with her though? The pleasure she got from following his orders sure was addictive, she wouldn’t resist it. What would it feel like following an order like that though?

“I need to go,” Jessica said standing up, “My sister is probably worried about me.”

Jessica left the girls to fight it out. On her way home she kept thinking about what it would be like to have Daniel in bed with her. Reaching down into her pants she felt her panties getting wet. She was actually getting turned on by the idea. Jessica felt the need for relief, and figured as soon as she got to her room she would get it.

Walking through the front door though yielded something else. Jessica stood stunned looking at her sister on the couch in the slutty school girl outfit. Something stirred deep inside of her, she could feel the wetness in her panties growing. She wanted her sister and she was going to have her.

“Hello Sis, I’m feeling a bit horny. Why don’t you come to my room with me and make me feel good?” Jessica asked in a seductive voice.

Slowly Megan rose from the couch. Jessica saw the fear in her eyes. She could tell Megan didn’t want to do it, but had no choice. That didn’t matter, she was horny and her sister would provide the relief she needed. Jessica smiled as her sister followed her back, it was a good alternative. She might be able to use her sister to relieve the urges she was beginning to feel towards Daniel.

As Jessica reached her room she turned around and brought Megan in for a deep kiss. She toyed around with Megan’s tit’s as she forced her tongue down. Megan wasn’t responding too well, but she wasn’t rejecting anything either.

After a satisfying kiss Jessica took off her pants and panties. She tugged on Megan’s shirt and brought her face down to her pussy. Megan didn’t need much prompting as she stuck her tongue into Jessica’s pussy and began eating her out. Jessica gasped in the pleasure she received. Her sister seemed to be a pro at doing this.

After coming to an orgasm, Jessica laid down on her bed. She brought Megan down and forced her to lay with her. After giving her another deep kiss Jessica closed her eyes and fell asleep. Whatever had happened to Megan, Jessica felt like she could use it resist the urges for Daniel for a little while longer.