The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 9

Ms. Redwing started putting her papers together for her first class. She thought about talking to Daniel and threatening him if he didn’t remove Hannah’s programming somehow. Sadly, she knew that he could do anything to her if she even attempted to threaten him. The necklace had to have a weakness somewhere, she just needed to find it.

“Are you ready?” Hannah appeared in the doorway to her class.

“Please just let me go, I will never bug you or Daniel again,” Ms. Redwing pleaded. She hated begging, but she was willing to do anything to get out from under Hannah’s thumb.

“No can do,” Hannah taunted as she placed a video camera in front of her, “Your punishment begins with you giving a blowjob to the students who work hard, but you put down anyways. If they want more you will give it to them. You will record every session. There is also an assembly today, you will be right up front with me and Daniel standing by him and supporting him.”

Hannah leaned in and kissed Redwing. She gave a light smile and turned around leaving her alone with the camera. Ms. Redwing casually picked the camera up and placed it in her desk. She was already thinking of all the students she would be servicing that day. She often put down the brightest of the students because they thought they were better than her. There were probably around six students in total. One was female and since she couldn’t give a blowjob to a girl, Redwing figured that she could skip her.

Ms. Redwing suddenly snapped from her train of thought to the other order. She had heard nothing of an assembly happening that day. Hannah and Daniel were planning to do something to the whole school. Whatever it was, it might not be good. If they were planning to use that necklace on the whole school she wouldn’t have any ally’s left. She had limited time to figure out how to escape Hannah.

The first bell rang and students started piling in. Immediately Ms. Redwing spotted the first student she would have to give a blowjob to. Sighing and putting the camera away Ms. Redwing headed over to his desk. The student looked up at her in fear, this would usually give her a rush, but this time was different.

“Mister Regin, I need to see you after class today.”

* * *

“You want me to do what?” the principal tried calming his anger.

Hannah smiled holding up her necklace. It started to glow and the principles eyes grew dark. She had him and now he would do whatever she wanted. Luckily she was spared the negative side effects when dealing with men. Drazerk’s letter promised her that Daniel would be the only boy she would be with if she wished it.

“It’s very easy, you are going to call an emergency assembly,” Hannah repeated herself, “Every student and teacher is going to attend. It will take place just before lunch. During that time I will enslave the entirety of the school for Daniel. When I leave this office you will make the announcement and not attempt to warn anyone of what I am doing.”

“Yes of course, I will do as you order,” the principle sat back into his seat and calmed down.

Hannah smiled and leaned in, “Also you may not have noticed, but your secretary lusts after you. After making the announcement you will fulfill every fantasy she has. You will find that she is already very wet and ready.”

“But I’m married,” the principle tried resisting, “However if that is what you order I will obey.”

“Very good. Don’t worry about your wife. Since she teaches here, after the assembly you will have nothing to worry about.” Hannah put the necklace back into her pocket and turned around.

As she left the office she looked at the secretary. She sat in the corner completely nude fidgeting from her situation while she masturbated. Hannah smiled warmly to her as she attempted to carry out her tasks for the day. Looking at her breasts Hannah considering giving in to her desires and sucking on them a bit before leaving, but she had a task to complete first. Hannah locked the door behind her so the two could have privacy.

“Attention all students,” the principles voice came over the speakers, “There will be an assembly today just before lunch. All students and staff are required to attend. I repeat, there is an assembly today just before lunch. All students and staff are required to attend.”

* * *

Ashly chatted with her friends about the announcement the principle just made. She pretended to be just as curious as they were, even though she knew everything that was going on. After the assembly Daniel would be very powerful. Wherever Drazerk was he was probably smiling from ear to ear that Daniel was finally taking power. She wondered how much longer until full control of earth would be in his hands.

“Okay class, I know the announcement comes as a shock to everyone. I admit even I’m shocked about it, but please remember we are still in class. Please be silent as I finish the lesson. I’m sure everything will be made clear when the time comes.” The teacher clapped her hands to get the classes attention.

Ashly returned her attention the lesson at hand along with her friends. She wondered if she could convince Daniel to allow her to no longer have classwork. Of course Daniel saw education as the most important thing in life. A shame that if things went her way that even if he did have her educated she would still just be his mistress. Having sex with someone didn’t exactly take a diploma.

“Ashly, you seem bored. Why don’t you come up and solve the problem on the board,” the teacher called out.

Ashly cursed silently as she stood up. Her friends giggled slightly as she moved to the front of the classroom.

* * *

“Stupid classes, we really don’t even have to do the work. They wouldn’t dare give any of us failing grades,” One of the cheerleaders spoke up.

Jessica just nodded in agreement. She was standing in the hallway with three other cheerleaders as they skipped class. The assembly was approaching soon and she would be forced to betray them. She wanted to skip school altogether, but eventually Hannah would get them as well. She had no choice but to go through the plan.

“Here’s an idea, lets skip the assembly as well. I’m sure it’s just going to be boring.” Another cheerleader spoke up.

Jessica felt a bit of panic rise up. Sure she could just let them skip it, but if Hannah found out she was tampering with the plan, punishment might not be that great. She had to think of something to convince them to go.

“I heard the assembly has something to do with Daniel,” Jessica spoke up, “He will probably be standing up in front of the whole school. We could use the opportunity to really embarrass him.”

The other cheerleaders lit up in excitement. It had been a long time since they had messed with Daniel. Jessica knew they usually waited for her to come up with a plan. She felt horrible for tricking them, but at least she was in the clear. The others pulled out their cell phones and started texting the rest of the squad to let them know a new plan for Daniel was being hatched and to attend the assembly.

Jessica quickly took out her own phone and texted Hannah. She had to make sure Hannah knew that she was just making sure the entire squad would be there for the assembly and nothing bad would happen to Daniel. It wouldn’t be long before the entire squad would be texting about how to maximize the embarrassment for Daniel.

* * *

Daniel looked at the students gathering in the gym. He wasn’t much of a public speaker, but at least Hannah was going first. Once that was done it didn’t matter what happened. He would be in complete control of the entire school. He saw the cheer leading squad taking front row. Most of the jocks were there as well. For a few moments Daniel could see himself getting payback for the years they tormented him.

“Hey bro,” Ashly came up behind him.

“Hey, looks like everything is coming together,” Daniel said nervously.

“Relax, in a way you could say this is your destiny. Enjoy the ride, after this you will be able to do whatever you want in school and get away with it. I’m sure you will come to enjoy your new found power.” Ashly rubbed his back to relax him a little.

Hannah came up next to Daniel and smiled, “Everything is in place. I gave the principle a few opening lines and then I will take the stage. After that, it’s whatever you want to do Daniel. They will do whatever you want.”

The crowd grew silent as the principle took the center of the gym. He looked nervous, but Daniel was confident in Hannah’s necklace. He had a sinking feeling in his gut, but he had come too far to back out now. He gave the okay for this entire plan and now he had to see it through.

“Hello students and faculty,” the principle opened up, “I have received orders that this school will be going through some changes. It may seem radical at first, but I am confident that you will all get used to them. Hannah has been chosen to explain these changes.”

Hannah left Daniel’s side and walked out. With a bit of encouragement from the principle the gym filled with the sound of clapping hands. Hannah smiled and waved. The cheerleading squad looked a bit confused, but they settled down as Hannah motioned for silence. Hannah then retrieved her necklace and held it up for the entire school to see. Daniel saw the eyes of the students go blank as they saw the necklace. It was beginning.

“Now that I have the complete attention of the entire school I will begin,” Hannah said still holding the necklace, “First up, everyone here is now under the complete control of Daniel. You will obey any order he has no matter what it is. He is the ruler and you his loyal servants. Now give a round of applause for you’re new master, Daniel!”

Daniel walked out with his sister getting much applause from the students. He could see Hannah barely resisting taking off all her clothes and masturbating. She was right, the necklace did seem to have some extreme side effects for it’s use. Now that she was done, the urge should slowly dissipate. Jessica got up from the cheerleaders and walked to the center also. She was joined by Ms. Redwing.

“It’s okay, your task is done. Once this is over you can have whatever reward you want,” Daniel whispered as he placed his hand on her shoulder, this seemed to calm her down some.

Ashly quickly took a spot beside Hannah and helped her. Ms. Redwing stood patiently by Daniel. He thought it strange that she had so much power over him just a few days before. Now she was helpless and unable to resist whatever he ordered. Slowly the applause died down. Daniel cleared his throat and prepared to talk.

“Okay, I am sure you are all wondering just what I intend to do with my new found power,” Daniel spoke up, “For now there will be no more bullying unless I give permission for it. Second, no more skipping class for anyone without a good reason. I believe in a good education so make sure you do your best to get it. Later on I will be making whatever other changes I see fit. Now I am sure you all are hungry. Lunch hour is early today, go enjoy.”

Slowly the gym began to empty as everyone followed his order. Daniel didn’t want to make extreme changes just yet. He wanted to ease himself into his new position. Without anyone to bully him, he could now take however long he wanted.

“How is she?” Daniel asked as the last of the students left.

“She’s not getting any better,” Ashly replied, “On the other hand she isn’t getting any worse. I think she is going to have to give into her desires in order to calm herself back down.”

“Whatever she needs,” Daniel responded.

Hannah lifted a shacking hand to Daniel. “Please have sex with me. I can’t stand it and I want you so bad. I’ve always wanted you since the day I saw you.”

Daniel took a quick look around. It was just him, Ashly, Ms. Redwing, Jessica, and Hannah. The rest of the students were now off to lunch.

“Okay, you all leave for lunch. I promised Hannah whatever she wanted, and if she wants sex then she gets it,” Daniel ordered.

Slowly the group disbanded and headed their separate ways. Daniel took Hannah’s arm and put around his neck as he helped her towards the mens locker room. As he entered the locker room he turned and kissed Hannah on the cheek.

“Thanks for protecting me and doing all this. I don’t mind having sex with such a hot girl. Let’s enjoy ourselves to the max.”