The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRANCE, Inc. — Chapter 10

“You’re so fucking perfect…” I muttered, gazing into my girlfriend’s blue eyes.

They were wide, glazed, and blank, staring past me at the screen of the television to where the TRANCE, Inc. induction video was playing on loop. Nonetheless, I could have sworn I saw a flicker of satisfaction in those azure orbs before I took one more step forward and kissed her. My mouth pressed to hers, hard, her lips soft and sweet and hot and willing beneath mine.

The heavy, electronic beat pulsed in my ears, winding its way into my brain and firing off all the right kinds of signals. I felt Amber moan into the kiss as her body melted against me. Her big, bouncy tits were pressed tight to my chest and her hands instinctively rode up my sides to pull at my shoulders, silently begging me for more. My muscles tensed, blood rushing from my head down to my cock and swelling my length insistently against the zipper of my slacks.

We both knew what was coming.

But not just yet.

I pulled back with a gasp, reluctantly, knowing that there were other matters to attend to first. Other beautiful, stunning, sexy matters. My gaze roamed over the other four figures that decorated my living room and I felt almost overwhelmed.

I grinned. A good kind of overwhelmed, I thought.

Victoria stood stock still, her statuesque figure bathed in hypnotic, spinning, warping colors. Her dark hair fell down her back and the purple dress clung to her figure like it was showing her off just for me. She was tall, a little taller than me in her heels, and I could imagine coming up behind her, my hands sliding up her stomach to cup her full tits, her toned, bouncy ass grinding back against my hardness as I massaged her breasts and whispered commands in her ear.

We had just had a lovely date. She had just agreed to move in with me. She would definitely be the object of my focus tonight.

“Amber,” I murmured, flicking my gaze back to the bombshell blonde. As would my stunning, thoughtful girlfriend, who had planned this surprise just for me.

“Yes, Master…?” the pornstar answered, in that purring monotone that I had grown to love.

I grinned, my cock in my fist, hard as a steel pole and throbbing with need. My hand was stroking, stroking, stroking, building me up to a fever pitch as my mind raced. It was hard to think, but even as lust burned through my body and clouded my thoughts I knew I had to plan. I had five smoking hot babes at my command, and I was going to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves.

“Help Victoria strip for me.”

Under my hands, I felt Amber’s body shudder with pleasure at being commanded, and a low moan escaped her full, pink lips. “Yes, Master…” Her voice was breathy now, her nipples poking very obviously through the flimsy fabric of her tee shirt. Then, she was slinking past me with sensual grace, her hands reaching out and fingers slipping around the brunette’s wrist and then sliding up her arm.

“Victoria…” I said. My voice was husky, and I could feel my self-control start to slip. “Kiss her.”

My boss, the dark-haired beauty, shuddered like an electric current of bliss had been passed through her. Then she turned, slowly, away from the television screen. Her eyes were smoky, her lips parted as she sighed — in a tone of sultry surrender — “Yes, Master.”

There was the soft sound of her heel clicking a single time on the floor as she stepped forward, barely audible under the thumping EDM beat, and the two gorgeous babes came together. Victoria’s fingers traced down Ambers back and sank into the twin hemispheres of her muscular ass, barely covered by a pair of boy shorts.

Fuck… I felt a stab of heat punch through my core, and knew I couldn’t hold back much longer before I joined. Almost desperately, I cast my eyes to the three teenaged knockouts. Two pornstars and a beautiful, bimbofied sorority girl. At my beck and call. Whose only desire was to submit, to feel the pleasure of obedience as they carried out my will. My cock ached, my body practically pulling me toward them like a moth to a flame.

Carmen, Daisy and Mia knelt in a row, thighs spread wide and their hands sunk deep between them. Mia’s hair looked even more pale and fine between the lush, crimson waterfalls on either side. All three were perfectly naked, and the sight of the three barely-legal babes was simultaneously taboo and begging for attention.

“Daisy.” My throat tried to close around the word, my body shutting down nonvital functions like speech as it ratcheted up the heat in my core. “Carmen.”

The two redheads turned in unison, green eyes wide and shining with a simple, adoring submission.

“Show Mia a good time.”

But that was all I managed to tell them before my own body — maybe influenced by the powerful TRANCE track, maybe giving in to the raging lust that tore through me like a wildfire — was outside of my control and I was moving towards the entwined pornstars before me.

Don’t look at the screen, I reminded myself. Luckily, it was easy. I had other things to watch.

As the twin 18-year-old pornstars converged on the helplessly aroused sorority girl, my eyes devoured the sight of the other women. My hand stroked up the smooth line of Victoria’s back, now bared. Amber had pulled the purple dress up over the brunette’s head and now she stood naked, not a scrap of cloth to hide her body from my blazing eyes.

You belong to me, I thought, and the idea sank deep and stuck and felt right and good. But I wasn’t much for thinking, right then. My cock throbbed against my palm, and then my hand on my shaft was replaced as Amber turned, blue eyes meeting mine and her hand stroking gently up and down my aching pole.

“What do you want to do?” I asked, and there was as surge of heat in my body before she responded, because I knew the power that I had in my hands.

“Whatever you wish, Master,” Amber murmured, and I knew that she meant it. All of her will was now focused on my pleasure, her only wish to obey.

“Suck my cock, babe,” I ordered, and there was a flash of pleasure in her blue eyes before they slid down my half-naked body and locked in on my rigid shaft.

Her hand stroked up and down, slowly. And then she was sliding down to her knees. She didn’t even reply to the command, other than to lean forward and, without hesitation, wrap her plush lips around the mushroom head of my length.

Yesss… A part of my mind groaned with delight as the heat and soft wetness of her mouth began to slowly swallow my manhood. But the rest of me was distracted by the stunning, mature beauty who was turning my way.

Victoria’s dark, rich brown eyes were deeper than ever, unfocused until they met mine and sparked with recognition, then lust. Her stance settled, her lips parting in a soft, inaudible sigh. I abruptly realized I had no idea how old Victoria was. I knew only that she had the weight of experience in her posture and gaze, and that right now this sexy, accomplished woman was silently begging for my orders.

“Come here,” I murmured, and then she was close and my fingers were in her hair and our lips met.

Between my thighs, my throbbing pole sent wave after wave of pleasure into my core. Amber’s expert, cocksucking mouth bobbed up and down as Victoria’s lips kissed mine eagerly. I pulled her closer, and felt her fingers slide up my chest to begin unbuttoning my shirt.

Yes… I thought vaguely, and I was affirming both of the women who served me. The long sleeves of my button down shirt peeled back from my arms as I disentangled myself and then Victoria’s hard nipples and soft tits were mashed to my chest and my hands were sliding down her back to cup her muscular ass.

There was a soft pop as I stepped back, glancing down and seeing Amber’s mingled look of lust and disappointment as my glistening cock slid free from her pillowy lips. Her small hand, still wrapped around my girth, began to stroke as she stared obediently upward. Her saliva made her hand slide easily and quickly, faster and faster so my balls ached and begged me for release.

“On the couch,” I ordered, and I was stepping away from the kneeling blonde, pushing Victoria several short, guided steps backward in her heels. Then, those heels were up in the air as I lowered the ex-pornstar onto the cushions and knelt between her spread thighs. Her feet locked in the small of my back, pulling me forward and inside of her before I had time to think.

“Ahhh…” I groaned, in spite of myself, and then I was letting myself go and my hips found a rhythm.

“Ohfuckmaster…” Victoria’s voice was thick with pleasure as my cock slowly thrust inside of her and her inner tunnel clenched around me. “Ohfuck…”

Glancing to one side, I could see on the soft carpet the tangle of bodies that was Mia and the twins. One twin was pressing the tanned, pale-haired babe down into the floor with a kiss, both young women moaning desperately. The other twin was on her hands and knees, spreading wide Mia’s thighs and letting her fingers roam down the length of the smooth, tanned skin. From here, in the semidarkness, it was hard to distinguish between Daisy and Carmen, but the sight of the sisters double-teaming the mindwiped blonde made my prick pulse with arousal.

I was moving faster, now, my body no longer able to resist the need that overwhelmed me.

The twin lowered her head, and her green eyes flashed before her tongue lapped out and up Mia’s shaved, glistening slit. Muffled by the mouth of the other redhead, the sorority sister moaned and writhed with bliss.

Then, there was a shifting weight on the pillows behind me and I felt gentle fingers settle on my shoulders.

Kneeling behind me, breasts pressed to my flexed back and breath hot on my skin, Amber murmured, “Fuck her harder, Master…”

I grunted, my body responding. The blonde’s hands massaged my shoulders, tight and sore after a week of hardcore exercise. My cock pounded into Victoria’s tight, willing entrance, her core volcanically hot.

“Fuck your obedient, mindless plaything…”

Victoria gasped, eyes wide and staring up into my face. They were hot and desperate, her naked need evident. I felt her inner muscles massaging me, begging for my load.

“Fuck your perfect, needy sextoy…”

My own core was tightening, my muscles clenching so that my fingers dug into the woman’s hips and pulled her even tighter to me.

“Make your fuckdoll cum so hard she can’t even remember her name…”

I was cumming, my mind going blank and dark, white and sharp. My body hardened and relaxed, flexed and released, my balls roiling and unleashing a flood of sticky white spunk deep in Victoria’s womb. I whitewashed her inner walls, coating her with my essence and feeling the deep satisfied sensation of making her mine.

My hands fell to the sofa on either side of her head, my body falling forward and away from Amber’s cooing, satisfied sounds and stroking, massaging hands. Her voice was still murmuring but there was a dullness in my head and sounds echoes to my ears from far away. My body buzzed with release and my gaze was fixed on the slowly relaxing, beautiful features of the woman beneath me.

“Hey, V,” I told her, staring into her dark eyes. And maybe it was her name, or the sound of my voice, but her long lashes fluttered and then a flash of brightness showed me that she had broken free of the trance. “Thanks for agreeing to move in with me.”

She smiled sweetly, and then she was tugging me down, silently asking me to kiss her again.

And so I did.

* * *

I woke to a gentle, chiming sound in the semidarkness of early morning. My body felt heavy and solid, and I lay there a moment wondering why I was awake and what it would feel like to try and move. But I put that off for a moment, and let my eyes flicker open.

I had, in what was becoming a habit, woken up on the couch. The pillows beneath me were conformed to my body, and there was a blanket thrown over my shoulders. Pushing myself up on one elbow, I rubbed my palm across my face and realized that the soft chiming had stopped.

I took a deep breath, and recalled to mind what had happened the previous night.

Amber and Victoria had taken Mia and Daisy to bed, the four babes slotting onto my king-sized mattress like a sexy jigsaw. Carmen and I had looked at the foursome — a pair of snuggling teens in the middle, blissed out and passed out, bookended by the two older women —, looked at each other, and then took blanket, pillow and sofa.

Carmen… I thought, looking around and realizing that the cushions were still warm next to me where the teenager had cuddled up against me in the night.

As if my thoughts had summoned her, a slender silhouette with a tumbling mane of dark hair crossed hall and slipped into the living room. There was a bundle in her hands.

“G’morning,” I muttered, my voice still thick with sleep.

“Hey, you.” Carmen’s voice was low, but positively chirpy.

How late were we up last night? I wondered, feeling quite the opposite of chirpy myself. And what time is it now…?

The young woman crossed the room, dropping the bundle on the coffee table that had been shoved out of place at some point last night, and sat down next to me. “I wasn’t sure if my alarm had woken you up,” she added, small hand slipping under the blanket and stroking up my thigh. “I thought I might have to be your alarm clock.”

“Carmen…” I groaned, my head falling back onto the pillow and my eyelids drooping as I sighed. I felt my body awakening further, at least below the waist. “Why are we awake right now? I don’t even know what time it is.” I draped my arm heavily over my eyes.

The teenager giggled, then lifted the covers and slipped underneath with me.

“Hey!” I hissed at the feeling of her chilly feet on my shins. But the girl wriggled around, pressed her palms to my chest and made me flinch instinctively at the cold contact. My eyes blinked wide.

The girl kissed my chest, and her lips had a nice kind of coolness to them. “We’re awake,” she murmured, her words interspersed with a trail of kisses up my body, “because you’re still in training, mister. And we’ve got to make sure your body stays in the habit of waking up early.”

My sigh was half disbelief, half resentful and half resignation. If I’d learned anything about Carmen, it was that she was determined. She’s not going to let me go back to sleep, I realized, my sigh turning into a groan.

“I’ll go easy on you today,” Carmen promised. She pecked my lips now, and I could see feel her encouraging grin. “You’ve been doing so good. Let’s keep up the streak!”

I grimaced, blinked several more times, and then reluctantly slid the covers away and braced myself for the cold morning air. “Okay,” I muttered, rubbing my eyes. “Let’s do this.”

“That’s the way,” the teenager encouraged, and kissed my cheek before bouncing away across the room again. “I snuck you some clothes out of the other room. Day will be up in a minute, but the others are passed the hell out.”

I just grunted vaguely in response, flexing my toes into the carpet and asking myself again how Carmen was so chipper. Then, I abruptly wondered if I was simply feeling my age when compared to the teenager. No… Don’t let me be getting old, I thought, only mostly joking. The thought motivated me enough to get me up and dressed in a pair of running shorts, shoes and tee shirt, before we slipped out the front door.

You’re only twenty-three, damnit, I ordered myself as I followed my teenage lover down the stairs. You shouldn’t be having any trouble with this. As I replicated Carmen’s brief warm up routine, I said. “Thanks. I appreciate you helping me do this.”

Carmen smiled brightly. “Of course, Chance. I’m so glad you’re doing it with me.” Then, she blushed a little. “I feel really happy to get to spend some special alone time with you, too. You’re a hot commodity, after all.”

Huh, I thought as I smiled back at her. That’s a really good way to look at it. It’s not just a morning run and exercise. It’s an opportunity to get some alone time with Carmen.

We set off, jogging easily down the street. Breathing in the brisk morning air, I knew that this was good for me. The tight, sore, heaviness that had sunk into my body overnight after a week of working out was gradually working its way out of my muscles. I still felt sluggish and slow, but I decided that that was just my general lack of fitness and my immediate comparison to the fit, bouncy babe who ran alongside me.

She is bouncy… I thought as I slowed a fraction and Carmen got a couple steps ahead.

Her simple ponytail bounced at the back of her head. From the side angle, I could see that her perky young breasts bounced even in the pink neon sports bra that tried to constrain them. And, from the back, I could watch her round bubble butt as it bounced hypnotically.

“Come on, slowpoke,” the girl teased, and I blinked back to the present. I sped up, and she nudged me with one elbow. “Eyes on the road, babe,” she teased.

I wondered whether Carmen had been out running on her own this past week — she probably had to, I realized, to compensate for her less-intense workouts with me — because she led me on a new route this morning and didn’t pause at any point to get her bearings. We turned right, down a street that I hadn’t explored before, and in a few minutes we were jogging down the sidewalk in front of a row of pretty, suburban houses. Across the street, the houses faced a row of spaced trees and a well-kempt, grassy park. There were benches in the shade, some swings, and one of those metal and plastic play structures in bright, glossy yellow and red. I’d never explored this way before, and I checked the street sign as we came to the corner.

“Downing Street,” I muttered under my breath.

We turned, crossed the street and then I followed Carmen as the 18-year-old redhead loped onto the sidewalk, up across the grass and then spun neatly, settling back in one of the chain-tethered swings. I mirrored her, and a moment later we were swinging back and forward easily, talking in the swaying, singsong way you adopt when you’re on a swing set.

“When I found this place, I couldn’t believe you hadn’t mentioned it to any of us,” Carmen was saying. She had let her head fall back, and her hair swung behind her. “It would be perfect for a weekend picnic. Or a barbecue, maybe. Get some of our friends together and come out for an evening.”

“I’ve never been here before,” I answered honestly, and felt a little silly to admit it.

“Really?” Carmen’s eyes sparkled at me when she turned her head. “Then this is kind of like our own little adventure, isn’t it? Discovering a new place. Like explorers, finding a new continent to add to the map!”

The teen’s positive attitude was infectious, but I found myself glancing away with a slow sigh. “Yeah,” I agreed, trying to smile. I felt an unexpected pang of sadness and shame, and knew what it was from.

“What’s wrong?”

When I glanced back, I saw the young woman had slowed her momentum. She was giving me a look that was surprisingly adult, and it made me remember what I’d only recently learned. She’d basically been living as an adult for a while now, with rich parents who left her and her sister pretty much to their own devices.

I chewed my lip a second as I swung to a halt. “I don’t have many friends,” I admitted. I felt like I was revealing a personal flaw. “Only a couple from high school, one or two guys I play video games with occasionally. I didn’t make more than a few friends in college, either. I’m not really a great social personality.”

I flicked my eyes at Carmen again. “I mean, there was one guy who I thought I was pretty close with. Drake Sutton, he’s a couple years older than me. He was a computer science tutor the school hired when I was attending, because even though he majored in accounting he coded for fun. But…” I shrugged, trailing off and realizing I’d been rambling a little. “I don’t know if we’re really friends anymore.”

I had texted Drake on his birthday a month or two ago, and he’d been way too busy to talk. Since then, our only communication had been two or three attempts to reach out that had gone unanswered. It made me wonder if he had simply lost interest in his one-time student. Not that you’re one to comment, I realized. Ever since you started seeing Amber and the girls you’ve been practically a shut-in.

Carmen was still looking at me, and her expression was somehow the perfect mixture of concerned and attentive.

I shrugged again, and pushed myself into a swing. “Sorry to complain,” I said. “I guess I messed up the mood.”

Carmen was quiet for a moment. Then, I realized she’d simply been synchronizing her own swings to mine so that she settled next to me in a slow, steady rhythm.

“Don’t think that,” the beautiful teen ordered, giving me an emerald stare. “It’s totally okay to feel like you don’t have a bunch of friends. Not everyone does. Many people have just a few good friends that they love. That’s fine, as well. It’s not a competition.”

I took a breath, thinking about it.

“I think it would be fun,” Carmen said, nodding affirmatively. “I’m going to set up a get-together. You can invite your friends if you like. And, if not, then you’ll meet some of my friends and some of Day’s and some of the other girls’.”

I didn’t argue, just swinging silently for a minute and digesting what she’d said. The brisk dawn was slowly being replaced with morning sun, and it made me realize that I’d hardly noticed the pre-dawn greyness before. I’m getting used to this early morning thing, I thought, and the thought of that small improvement perked me up a bit. I nodded to Carmen, hopping off my seat on the next forward swing and taking a few, stumbling steps in recovery.

The teen followed my example, then she looped her arm around mine, resting her head on my shoulder for several slow, easy strides.

The feeling of closeness and warmth was unexpected, and it gave me the courage to voice something else I’d been turning over in my mind. “Thinking about my friendships,” I told her, or lack thereof, a snarky voice commented silently, “makes me remember why I don’t have much experience going out. To bars, or clubs, or anything.” I thought of the night Amber and Victoria and I had gone out, hardly more than a week ago, and about how it had been such a novel experience. I ignored the same voice, which wanted to remind me of what else had happened that night. Instead, I kissed the top of Carmen’s head and then shrugged helplessly. “I want to have fun with you all, but I just don’t know if I’m the right kind of guy for clubbing and dancing and… whatever else going out entails.”

“Chaaance…” The slim redhead exaggerated my name, drawing it out and then sighing. She laughed softly, bumping my hip with hers. “You’re too much in your own head about it. Don’t worry. You’re just going to be spending time with some of your favorite people, doing something that we enjoy. There’s nothing scary about that, is there?”

My hand wrapped easily around her waist, palm sliding over smooth skin and making my body tingle with awakening interest. I pulled her closer, and the feeling of her warm body against my side was a comfort and a turn-on. “You’re right,” I conceded. “When you put it that way, it really doesn’t sound so bad.”

We walked along a meandering cobblestone path to the park entrance. A simple sign, a large wooden plaque, rested in a bed of river stones. I turned back to look at it from the sidewalk, and could see that words had been artistically burned into the wood: Daphne Park.

I’d never heard of it before, and felt a little spark of youthful satisfaction. It is kind of like our own little adventure, I said to myself. That thought, and the feeling of companionship with Carmen, had me in a much better mood by the time we arrived back at the apartment.

* * *

As Carmen and I climbed the stairs — my legs were protesting, but the energetic redhead insisted that it was healthier than the elevator — I watched the sexy teenager and thought about what a good influence the girls had been on my life.

Carmen, obviously, was helping me get in better shape. But I was beginning to realize that there was more to the girl than just her tight, alluring body. She had a cheerful, excited way of looking at the world that seemed to be rubbing off on me. Daisy had proven to be an insightful listener, with a kind of unexpected wisdom that helped me think more clearly myself. Victoria was, I still had to admit, more than a little intimidating in her experience and bearing. But her drive and success were motivating to me in their own way. Then there was Amber… and her impact on my life was too big to even try and quantify.

We hadn’t locked the front door, so when we came to my floor I staggered across from the stairwell and tugged it open in a single twist and tug. I was barely looking where I was going, then, and practically ran right into a pale-haired figure on the other side.

She had been reaching for the doorknob but jerked back when I blundered wearily through.

I pulled up short, blinking stupidly.

“Excuse me,” Mia said, ducking her head and looking down. Her voice was strained. She was dressed in a t-shirt and sweats, but even though they were loose, pajama-party clothes I could see the swell of her fantastic curves.

I was too surprised to react as she hesitated an instant, then darted past me and Carmen. My jogging partner simply stood aside, and I watched as the young sorority sister shrugged her purse higher up on her shoulder and then sped up until she was practically jogging away.

“Wait!” I called, reaching out a hand. But it was too late, and the door of the stairwell had already swung closed. I wasn’t sure what to do, and took a hesitant step after her, but Carmen’s slim hand on my arm stopped me.

“It’s okay,” she said. “Let her go.”

The teenager’s calm assurance made me follow her lead. Closing the door, still with an uncomfortable, roiling uncertainty in my stomach, I trudged wearing toward the kitchen. Coffee, I thought. That’s what I need right now.

I wasn’t sure what was going on with Mia, but I had a sneaking suspicion that the twins knew more than I did. Daisy was sitting at the table, sipping serenely from a cup of coffee that she held in both hands. I raised my eyebrows, then glanced meaningfully from the crimson-haired girl in her oversized tee shirt to the second mug that rested on the table next to her elbow.

“We talked,” the teenager said. Daisy’s voice was mellow. “She’s confused, poor darling. She doesn’t really understand what happened last night. Amber invited her over for girl’s night, a chance to get to know her neighbors, and then by the end of the evening she was getting double-teamed by a pair of pornstar twins.”

I snorted softly, nodding my understanding, and looked from Daisy to Carmen, who seemed unsurprised by the whole situation. I wonder whether our Saturday morning jog was orchestrated to get me out of the apartment, I thought. I hesitated a moment, then decided to put my trust in the twins and crossed the kitchen. I opened the cabinet, took down the World’s Best Master mug, and filled it from the half-full French Press.

“I know that Amber was just planning a little surprise present for all of us,” Daisy continued. “And Mia was the bow on top. But you can obviously see how the morning after, when things quieted down, she could be upset by the whole thing.”

I sipped the dark, rich coffee before answering, but the roiling feeling in my stomach had returned. “What did you tell her?” I asked.

The young woman settled her coffee cup on the table and spun it slowly back and forth in place. “The truth… mostly.” She gave me a look, saw my shocked expression, and rolled her eyes. “I left out the part where you’ve used a form of hypnotic mind control to turn us into your harem. I said that we were a family of polyamorous lovers, that we thought she was hot and wanted to have her over for some fun.” The teen’s lips curled up at one side in a little smile. “She was definitely flirting with me during our movie, so I’d say she wasn’t entirely blindsided by the sex thing. Mostly just by the living-room-orgy-and-temporary-inability-to-think-or-disobey thing.”

I huffed a soft laugh into my mug at her wry tone. “Yeah,” I agreed. The coffee was hot in my mouth and down my throat.

“And she did enjoy herself.” There was a twinkle in Daisy’s eye, and now Carmen was the one to laugh now as she crossed from the doorway.

“I’ll say,” she said, standing on her tiptoes to reach a mug of her own from the cabinet next to me. “I’m amazing at what I do, and I gave her some of my best effort last night.” I passed her down the cup she’d been reaching for and she blushed cutely, kissing my chest and lifting the French Press.

“She did tell me,” Daisy added, in a tone that made me look away from her sister, “that she thinks we might be a rebound. She recently broke up with her boyfriend. Did you have something to do with that?”

I blinked, leaning back against the counter. Casting my mind back to the day of my hookup with the sexy sorority babe, I remembered my final instructions to the girl in my loopy, sleep-deprived haze and nodded. “Yeah,” I said, feeling a sudden blush on my own cheeks. “I did.”

“That wasn’t very thoughtful of you,” the redhead admonished gently. She gave me a look over the rim of her mug, lifting it again to her mouth. “Unless you intended to ask her out, or invite her into our little group. You’ll have to go talk to her yourself, soon, to make sure she’s alright.”

The tightness in my core twitched uneasily, but I nodded and took another swallow of my coffee.

“Don’t worry yourself too much over it, though,” Carmen added, sashaying to the table and sitting down across from her sister. “She had a good time, and that’s important also. Besides, I’m always down for another gorgeous playmate.”

I smiled at that, and had to agree.

* * *

It was a lazy Saturday morning, and after a little while even my discomfort over the Mia situation began to ebb. Daisy said the girl wasn’t going to tell anyone about what had happened — at least not in a way that would endanger the delicate circumstances surrounding TRANCE, Inc. and my use of their hypnotic brainwashing program — and I put my trust in the young redhead’s insight.

By the time the others had gotten up, wandering into the living room uncaffeinated and somehow still looking like a million bucks each, I was raring to go. It was a strange experience, being one of the first awake, and I realized I was learning to relish it.

It’s weird, I thought, as Amber settled in next to me on the sofa and I shared the blanket. She laid her head on my chest and I could feel her sigh contentedly. It’s like by the time everyone else is getting ready for the day, I’m already halfway into it.

Victoria came back in, now carrying two cups of coffee, and handed one to Amber.

“Thanks, babe,” my girlfriend murmured, yawning and flashing a smile that was somehow sleepy and sexy in equal measure.

“So, what’s the plan?” Victoria asked, settling down on the carpet by the opposite corner of the coffee table. That was one of the problems I hadn’t solved in this apartment — that there wasn’t enough furniture for all of us.

Still, you won’t be here much longer, I reminded myself hopefully. So, for now, we’ll occasionally need to sit on the floor.

“We figured it would be more convenient to use the twins’ apartment as a staging point for going out, tonight,” I started, wrapping my arm around Amber’s shoulders and playing with the strands of her hair. “They’re much more downtown than we are, and they’ll have enough space with beds and couches to accommodate us all.”

Victoria raised her eyebrows and glanced at where the twins snuggled under a blanket of their own. “Is that going to be a problem for you?” she asked. “I know you mentioned…” She trailed off, and I could tell she was referring to the Starside staff, who apparently reported the twins’ activities to their parents.

Carmen shook her head. “I don’t think they’ll mind us partying.” She glanced at her twin, and Daisy backed her up.

“I’ve always felt like we had their implicit approval to do ‘normal teenager things,’” she agreed. “They just want to know about… you know, the guys that we have around, and our general habits and how we spend our time. Since we’ve had a steadier schedule at TRANCE, I’ve had to tell Miranda that I’m going out every day to do cityscape paintings. Otherwise she’d wonder where I went in the days.”

“And I’ve reported that I’m visiting a special recording studio to do… music stuff,” Carmen added, wrinkling up her nose a bit. “So, as far as the parental unit is concerned, we’ve been working our butts off and tonight will just be us blowing off a little steam.”

I frowned a little. It seemed patently unfair to me that my two teenaged lovers were living under such close scrutiny, but I tried not to think too much about the politics of the twin pornstars’ family. It wasn’t really any of my business.

“Before we head out from Starside,” I continued, hoping to get us back on track, “Carmen, Daisy and I are planning to head over there and relax.” I kissed the top of Amber’s head, and looked at Victoria. “You guys can come over when you like, or you can wait until later. It would probably be best if everyone is there by at least 7 o’clock so we can have dinner together and a bit of a…”

I glanced at Carmen and she filled in helpfully, “Pregame.”

“Right,” I said, nodding. “A pregame.”

At first it had been a weird experience, giving instructions to four of the most stunning women I’d ever met. But, by now, it was becoming normal.

I felt Amber wiggle a bit and stretch against me. “Sounds good to me,” she murmured, nuzzling her head back against me. “What are you all planning to get up to?”

Daisy smiled, and answered from her place on the carpet. “I have some reading I wanted to do, and it’s been too long since Carmen played her video games. We’re both chomping at the bit.”

I kissed the top of Amber’s head, then pushed her gently off me so I could sit up. “And it’s been a while since I’ve gamed,” I added. “So Carmen was kind enough to offer to show me her setup.”

The crimson-haired twin grinned at me from the carpet, and her green eyes had their trademark mischievous sparkle.

With everything laid out, the twins and I grabbed our things while Amber and Victoria chatted in the living room. Daisy and Carmen didn’t need much, since we were going back to their place, but I knew that in order to be prepared for the evening I should bring over a going-out outfit.

The teenagers decided to help, but it became obvious that the girls weren’t impressed with my wardrobe or style options. Apparently, all of my clothes were either too business or too casual.

Or to lame, I thought.

“What’s the problem?” Amber was standing in the doorway.

I flopped back onto the bed between the twins, without a word.

Carmen just groaned and flopped beside me, while Daisy gave us both an amused glance. “It seems your boyfriend never learned how to fashion properly,” she said. “I think we’re going to have to start from scratch, here.”

Amber rolled her eyes and snorted. “Tell me something I don’t know. Chance may be many things, but a snazzy dresser he is not.”

“Hey!” I protested, laughing now at her teasing tone. I hugged a pillow protectively, but I was grinning. “I’ve never had to impress such a stunning audience before. I’ve got a lot to live up to when I’m hanging out with you girls.”

“Excuses excuses,” Amber quipped, shaking out her long, wavy hair. “But I think I know now what I’ll be doing this afternoon…”

She didn’t elaborate, however, and after cobbling together a pair of jeans and a jacket into an outfit that Carmen and Daisy agreed was ‘not that bad’ I followed them down into the garage. For the sake of convenience, I figured it would be easier to manage logistics if we had multiple cars. So, while Daisy and Carmen hopped into the former’s red convertible and drove to Starside I followed in my beat-up blue sedan.

As before, we met James in the semicircular driveway right in front of the lobby. When the convertible purred to a halt in front of me the man hurried forward to open the passenger door for Carmen. He looked sharp in his black slacks and red vest, a smiling figure who greeted the twins warmly.

Carmen, hopping out, gave him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. Then, she was turning and gesturing at me as I pulled into the drive behind them. I saw James nod, and assumed she’d just been asking him to take care of my car, as well as theirs.

I shut off the engine and stepped out, closing the door and walking forward to meet Daisy as she walked around the back.

She smiled. “Welcome back to Starside,” she said.

I grinned in response. “Hoping to make some more good memories here,” I answered, and she blushed.

While the twins headed into the lobby, I waited an extra minute so I could hand over my keys to James. The man turned to me after a brief hesitation, like he had been hoping I would leave without bothering him.

“You’ll take care of mine, too?” I asked.

The man nodded, his expression tight. “Of course, sir,” he said.

“Thanks.” I handed him my keys, wondering what the valet found so distasteful about me.

James frowned slightly at the keys, glanced from me, over his shoulder at the twins and to my car, then shook his head. “I don’t fuckin’ get it,” I heard him mutter under his breath as he walked away.

Thanks, I thought, sarcastic. I knew I didn’t match the twins — not in looks, not in wealth — and the idea dug at me. In the elevator, I asked about the interaction.

“I don’t have any problems with him, personally,” I said. “He seems nice enough, and you obviously like him.” I nodded at Carmen.

“James is into me,” the girl answered lightly. She shrugged, and I admired the way her top fell off one shoulder in a way that was somehow innocent and also alluring. It revealed the black strap of her bra.

“Into us,” Daisy quipped, “since I’m still not sure he can tell us apart.”

Her sister rolled her eyes, but then grinned. “Fair enough. He’s into us, and so we try give him a little affection to keep him helpful. He’s the one who accidentally let slip that the staff was reporting to our parents.”

I pursed my lips as the elevator dinged open. “I don’t think it’s fair that he formed an opinion about me so quickly.”

“Tough luck,” Carmen shrugged again as I followed them down the hallway for door Number 23, though her expression was apologetic. “That’s how us humans think, Chance.”

“And that’s why we girls worry about your fashion,” Daisy added. “Because people make snap judgements based on appearances, and we want them to see the same fantastic guy that we do. Not judge you before you get an opportunity to show them how wonderful you are.”

Huh, I’d never really thought about fashion in that light before. I’d always assumed it was just another way to show people you had money, like driving a fancy car or having a big house. “I’ll take that to heart,” I said, following the twins into the apartment.

And I knew I would. Because I was done being the Chance who let people judge him poorly and just complained about it. I was changing, and it was time to make sure everyone could see the kind of guy I wanted to be.

* * *

“So…” On screen, my soldier sprinted to the next piece of cover and sprayed wildly, hoping to distract the enemy players who had been coming after me. By my side, I could see Carmen in my peripheral vision.

The girl was a perfect example of what I imagined models look like, lounging on the weekends. Her hair was back in a simple braid that fell forward down one shoulder and she’d swapped her earlier top for a pink hoodie. She had thrown on a pair of grey sleeping shorts and her legs, tucked up underneath her, were encased from toe to knee in long, striped socks.

She looked gorgeous.

“So what?” she asked, not glancing away from the projector. She reloaded, snapped off a couple shots, and brought down the sniper who was pinning me in cover.

Gorgeous and talented, I thought, as we mopped up the remainder of our foes. “So what are you planning to do about the next few weeks?” It was something that had been on my mind recently, and coming back to Starside had reminded me of the troubles that were plaguing the twins behind the scenes. “Your birthday is coming up, and I know that I’d like to do something for you and your sister. But Daisy mentioned that her ex wanted to have a party, as well. And also that your parents will be in town for the holidays.”

Thanksgiving and Christmas were just around the corner now, with Daisy and Carmen’s birthday falling squarely between them. Thinking about it made me wonder what things must be like for the girls — this time of year was usually for happy family gatherings, but for the twins it was just another opportunity for their parents to uncover the truth that their daughters weren’t the little angels they expected.

Carmen was silent, focusing for a moment on the game as she coolly finished off our final enemy with a deft headshot. Then, she bit her lip and shrugged. “Seth isn’t going to back off until Daisy confronts him head on and tells him to get lost,” she said. “She’s never been able to do that before, but I hope that maybe this time…” The girl trailed off, then glanced over at me briefly. “Will you come with us? To Seth’s party? I think that you being there will help anchor her. And then, after she cuts him off completely, we can enjoy the rest of the time… Just us...”

“Of course I’ll come.” It was easy to agree to, because every day I was feeling more and more protective of my girls. I ignored the snide voice of little Devil Chance, poofing into existence on my shoulder for the first time after a long absence. Protective? he asked. Or possessive?

“Good…” Carmen continued. “It will be easier if he’s totally out of the picture by the time we see Mom and Dad. Otherwise they’ll just end up inviting him and making everything uncomfortable.”

I tried to shrug away my inner demon, but couldn’t manage it entirely. “And do you know when they plan to arrive?” I tucked my knee up under me as I turned to face her.

“We never know with them,” Carmen said, settling her controller carefully between her knees and not looking up. There was something in her voice, but I couldn’t tell what it was. Resignation? Longing? “They could be in the City for a week and not tell us at all, then show up one day like, ‘Surprise!’ Or, it could be that we get a last-minute call, letting us know that their flight was delayed and so instead of coming back to visit they’ll be rerouting and spending the next few days in Italy.”

I grimaced, and the teenager caught the expression in the corner of her eye.

“Yeah,” she agreed glumly. “But, honestly, I’d count on them being here later rather than sooner.”

It upset me how easily talking about her family had brought down her cheerful mood. I forgot about my own issues as I clambered across the cushions, closing the small gap of space between us. “Hey,” I said gently. My finger tilted her chin back, and I tried to look reassuring and solid.

Her emerald gaze was defiant. Her voice was tight. “I get so mad at them…” Her mouth chewed the words before she let them out. “I just… I don’t know why they do it.” The girl’s face looked young, surprisingly so.

I didn’t know what to say, if I should say anything. I wasn’t any sort of therapist. She’s trying so hard to look out for herself and her sister… I thought. Maybe if she can let some of that burden out… “Why they do what?” I asked gently.

“Any of it…” Carmen’s expression weakened just a fraction when I didn’t look away. “Why do they just have to leave all the time?”

I didn’t answer for a second, for the space of a few slow, quiet breaths. Then, I leaned forward and kissed Carmen gently on the forehead. I don’t know… I wanted to say. You’re amazing and fun and beautiful and your family should be grateful for any time they can get with you.

But I didn’t want to get in the middle of it. I couldn’t solve her problems. I just wanted to be there for her, like I’d tried to be there for Daisy the other day in her moment of uncertainty. My arms circled around Carmen’s slender frame and she rested her face on my shoulder quietly.

It was a couple more silent moments before she inhaled deeply and kneaded my legs with her fingers. She pulled back, blowing out a breath. “Better now,” she said.

I just nodded. The mood of the room was quieter, now. Without saying anything, I turned off the FPS we’d been playing. I didn’t think running around shooting things was going to improve the mood. Instead, after navigating through several screens of Carmen’s downloaded games, I loaded up Portal 2, a co-operative puzzle platformer featuring two teleporting robots.

Carmen snorted quietly. “I haven’t played this one in a while.”

I smiled over at her. I tried to channel her attitude from this morning, the excitement she’d shared when she showed me Daphne Park. “Me neither. Want to experience it again? With me?”

She hesitated, then ducked her head shyly. “How do you make playing video games in my pajamas feel like a date?”

I shrugged, glancing away with a grin. “’Cause it is, cutie,” and was glad that I’d managed to make a smile tug at those red lips.

The game soon had us laughing, and for an hour or so I forgot all about Carmen and Daisy’s family, and about my nervousness over going out tonight. It was just me and a cute girl and a fun time playing a game together. Then, for no reason at all, I turned to Carmen and put down my remote and kissed her.

The stunning 18-year-old froze in surprise, then responded, her mouth eager and her hands tossing her controller to the carpet before grabbing at my shirt front. My fingers were on the zipper of her hoodie, tugging it down and pushing the pink fabric aside. My palms slid around her waist, then pressed against the small of her back and pulled her closer. Her skin was smooth and soft.

It wasn’t a hot kiss, wanting it all, but a kiss for its own sake. I could feel her muscles slowly lose their tension and the purr of satisfaction radiating out from her chest. Good, murmured a silent voice in my ear, and somehow I knew it was little Angel Chance’s approval. Whatever that meant.

“Alright, boys and girls!” It was Daisy’s voice, interrupting us, calling down the hallway as she approached.

Carmen and I pulled back, startled and grinning at each other like we were both guilty teens, instead of just one of us.

“Time to wrap it up!” her sister called. “Amber’s here, and she needs Chance for something very important.

I glanced at the crimson-haired teen, who was biting her lip and staring at me with shining eyes. I didn’t have to ask if she was feeling better, and I was glad.

* * *

“We’re going shopping,” the stunning blonde ordered, crossing her arms under her bouncy tits.

Amber, leaning just inside the door to the apartment with her back against the wall, looked both commanding and jaw-droppingly sexy. Her clingy, cream-colored sweater made her huge breasts stand out like they were begging for my gaze, and her dark pencil skirt — longer than what she usually wore for work — managed to draw my eyes down the whole length of her long, tanned legs.

I blinked. Then, after a long moment, worked my mouth slightly and asked, “What for?” I finally glanced up into her face, and there was a sort of satisfaction in her eyes as she registered my reaction to her outfit.

My arm was casually wrapped around Carmen’s shoulders, and the teen laughed softly, kissing my jaw. It was an understanding laugh, and I looked at her.

“Clothes, dummy,” she grinned. “It looks like your girlfriend decided that going clubbing in a shambled-together semi-outfit isn’t gonna cut it.”

Amber raised her eyebrows but looked pleased with Carmen for understanding immediately. “My man deserves to look his best,” she said.

“But…” I started to protest. It wasn’t forceful, but I still felt like I should say something against it. I knew I’d talked with Daisy about clothes shopping just the other day. But style had always seemed like kind of a lot for me to have to handle. Upgrading my fashion had always been something comfortably in the future. Three pairs of attentive eyes turning on me, though, made my voice stumble to a halt. “I don’t know what I’m doing,” I said lamely. “I don’t know what looks good or how to do… style things.”

Amber stepped forward now, heels clicking across the entry to the apartment. “That’s what I’m here for,” she said, her full lips curving in a smile. “Helping you figure it out.”

I swallowed, my eyes once again running down my girlfriend’s gorgeous figure.

By my side, Carmen slipped brazenly closer, her hand stroking up my thigh to where a noticeable bulge had tented my shorts. “See how you reacted to Amber’s outfit?” the little minx murmured, grinning. “She didn’t even have to say a word. But her outfit and appearance put all sorts of ideas into your head, didn’t they?”

I swallowed, noticing abruptly how warm the room was becoming. She’s right, I thought. Amber’s whole look made me think about sex, and about how much I wanted her. “Yeah,” I agreed, laughing a little myself now that she’d pointed out the cause-and-effect.

Amber reached us, and she placed a hand gently on my shoulder. “Give me an afternoon,” she offered earnestly. “I know it’s uncomfortable to try new things. But let me help you go out of your comfort zone on this.”

I wrinkled my nose. I thought about how James had reacted to me downstairs, and how I’d reacted to Amber just now. Then, I glanced down at my basketball shorts and the tee I’d had since high school.

I nodded. “Alright,” I told my girlfriend. “Let’s do it.”

Ten minutes later, I was still turning my new discovery around and around in my mind.

I shook my head. “I’ve really never thought about it this way before.”

“Thought about what, in what way?” Amber asked. She merged her car onto the highway, taking us the quickest way toward the big mall downtown. We’d left Carmen and Daisy relaxing at their apartment, waiting for Victoria to arrive. I got the feeling it was an unspoken decision to give us a little bit of ‘couple time.’

“About clothes,” I explained. “And appearance. As a way to show yourself in your best light. Or to control what parts of you are highlighted. Or hidden.”

“Oh, that.” Amber nodded, like it was something she’d learned a long time ago.

“I guess I used to just think clothes were for covering up skin,” I said. “And… well, if they do the job well enough why bother improving?”

Ignoring fashion, I abruptly realized, had been an extension of my general disregard for my body and appearance. As long as I didn’t think about it, it wouldn’t bug me. But these days, spending all my time around four gorgeous women, I’d been unable to stop thinking about it.

“I think that’s a good thing, don’t you?” Amber commented when I raised the point, calmly navigating us through noontime Saturday traffic. It was surprisingly light.

That was something I’d always admired about the City — for such a big place, it was superbly organized.

“I mean,” my girlfriend added, “one of the most valuable things we can do is inspire each other to improve.”

I paused, thought about it, and found that idea surprisingly wise. It made me wonder something about Amber that I hadn’t thought about in a while. “Hey, babe?” I asked, slowly. “What did you do, before—? Holy crap!”

At that moment, Amber jerked the car wildly into the next lane, speeding up and swerving past the big truck in front of us.

“What the hell?!” I yelled, clutching at my seat belt and at the edge of my seat.

My girlfriend glanced over at me, blue eyes worried and her brows together in a concerned frown. “Sorry, lover,” she said. “I thought I saw something in my peripheral vision. Someone merging into our lane.”

I glanced around, heart pounding, and saw nothing but the surprised face of the truck driver just beside us. I looked at the blonde bombshell beside me, and put a hand on her forearm. “Nothing there, babe.” I blew out a long breath. “Thanks for looking out, but maybe a little more careful next time.”

“Yeah.” Amber shook her head. “I’m sorry, I felt like something was right there, you know? Too close for comfort.”

“No, I get it. No worries though, we’re all good now.”

The incident was practically forgotten by the time we arrived at the mall.

It wasn’t until later that I realized I hadn’t gotten to ask Amber my question. But, even then, it didn’t occur to me to worry. I’d get my chance.

It wasn’t like my girlfriend had anything to hide.

* * *