The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRANCE, Inc. — Chapter 9

Daisy’s hand was cool in mine as she pulled me down the corridor.

I wondered what had her so worried, but took a deep, calming breath. Whatever it was, I would be calm and supportive. For the first time, I realized how much Daisy and Carmen were giving up to be with me. It filled me with a sense of appreciation for the teenagers that I hadn’t had until this moment.

Everything you give up will be only temporary, I silently promised them both. And then I’ll make sure you live like princesses again. I felt a deep resolve flow over me, welling up from the same place that kept me going during Terra’s brutal workouts. I’d never been an ambitious guy, but something about these women made me want to better myself. It was frightening and exciting at the same time.

Daisy paused at the first door, smiling back at me, and I knew that whatever had worried her was not behind Door Number One. “This is my place,” she murmured, and turned the handle, pushing the door inward.

I followed her in as she clicked on the light and smiled.

Books.

The library we entered wasn’t huge by any means, but it was comfortably large. Bookshelves covered all four walls and there was a couch and a reading chair pulled up next to an electric fireplace. There was a large window in the wall opposite the door, but the curtains were drawn and this gave the place a cozy atmosphere.

I glanced from Daisy to the room and back again, and could practically see her signature on it.

“I love it,” I told her sincerely. And it was true. I wasn’t a huge reader — I probably hadn’t picked up a book for pleasure in years — but I loved the idea of her in the room, curled up by the fire and tucked into a hefty hardcover book.

Daisy smiled, blushing. “Not lame?” she asked shyly. “Carmen teases me for my reading. Thinks I’m way too nerdy. Even though she’s the one obsessed with video games.”

I shook my head. “You’ll be my perfect little bookworm,” I said warmly, and I raised my eyebrows suggestively. “Besides, reading can be totally hot.”

“Yeah?” Daisy grinned as she flicked the light off and pulled me back into the hallway. “How’s that?”

I pulled her closer into a hug, holding her for a moment against me. Even the brief contact made my body surge with adrenaline, my body trying to decide whether to divert blood flow from my brain to my dick. “Ya know…” I told her in a teasing tone. “Ever heard of a sexy librarian? How about a sexy schoolteacher?”

She wrinkled her nose. “Librarian, huh?” Her mouth turned downward into a fake grimace. “Are you saying I look like a librarian? One of those frumpy, lumpy ladies who do boring stuff all day like… alphabetizing things?”

I wondered if I had painted myself into a corner, but the teenager just flashed me a grin and kissed me quickly on the lips before pulling me further down the hall to the next door.

“And this…” she said with a joking flourish, “is Carmen’s place.”

We entered a home theater unlike any home theater I’d seen before. The projector screen on the opposite wall was massive, and an equally huge semicircular couch dominated the middle of the room. In front of the couch were three separate gaming consoles and a basket of assorted controllers. Stacked in haphazard piles were several years of the top games in the industry — first person shooters, RPGs, puzzle games, racing...

“You weren’t kidding when you said she liked video games…” I said, realizing that I might have just found yet another reason to spend time with Carmen.

“I know.” Daisy laughed softly. “I could never get into it like she did. There’s something about your sibling being absurdly good at something that makes it less exciting to do it yourself.”

I didn’t say anything to that, suddenly thinking of my family. Then, I pushed the gathering moodiness away. Not the time, I told myself sternly. This is about Daisy.

We moved on and into the next room — the master bedroom.

To my surprise, there were two beds, matching in every way from their duvet to their pillow covers, one on each side of the room. A door in the corner led into a tiled bathroom, while two other open doors led into a pair of walk-in closets.

“You guys share a bedroom?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“Old habits die hard,” the beautiful teen answered, shrugging. “Carmen and I have shared a room all our lives. It’s weird to be alone after all that.”

“Hmm.” I guessed that it made sense. I hadn’t known Carmen and Daisy long, but it was apparent that the two were close. Maybe it was the whole “being twins” thing, but I suspected it was more than that. Their whole lives, I thought, with jetsetter parents and more money than they knew what to do with… all they had was each other.

A thought struck me. “And what about…” I felt suddenly awkward. “When one of you brings in a guest?”

Daisy was looking around the room with a thoughtful expression, but glanced over her shoulder with a smirk. “Jealous, babe?” she chuckled.

I glanced away and pressed my lips together in a wry grin before meeting her gaze. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back into a hug. I kissed the back of her head, her long red hair tickling my nose.

“You’re mine now,” I murmured. “Why would I be jealous?”

I felt her sigh contentedly and lean back into me.

“You never answered my question,” I told her in a jesting tone. “What happens when one of you had a late night call from a suitor?”

“Suitor?” I could almost see Daisy’s nose wrinkling as she kept herself from laughing. “Are you from the 1800s?”

“Humor me,” I grinned, kissing her neck again.

She sighed, then wriggled out of my hug and turned to face me. There was that look again, the one of worry and distress.

I wondered, abashedly, if I should have left the subject alone. Did I say something wrong? I asked myself.

“Carmen got to have the bedroom,” Daisy said slowly, not meeting my eyes. There was suddenly something very interesting about the wall directly to my left. “And I have another place.”

I wanted to know what she was hiding, what was worrying her so badly that she had reverted to being nervous and standoffish instead of happy and affectionate. But I also didn’t want to push her. Daisy had already revealed one big secret to me today and I didn’t want her to feel rushed into telling me another. So, instead of pressing her, I looked around the room again.

Abruptly, I remembered the official purpose of our visit. We were here so that Daisy could pick up some clothes and things for herself and her sister. Hopefully we wouldn’t be at my old, ratty apartment for too much longer, but I was sure it would be nice for them to have some of their stuff.

“How about a little game?” I asked, smiling cheekily at the redheaded teen. “I have 30 seconds in each closet to figure out which wardrobe belongs to each of you.” It was a silly suggestion, but, as I had hoped, Daisy was intrigued.

She raised her eyebrows at me and crossed her arms under her pert breasts. “You think you know us that well already?” she asked.

I grinned. “I think so,” and I bit my lip playfully, eyes sparkling at her.

Daisy pulled out her smartphone and swiped it open. “60 seconds,” she told me. “Starting now.”

I hurried over to the open door to the walk-in directly to my right and closer to the bedroom’s entrance. Flicking on the switch, I stepped inside. I glanced over my shoulder to see if I could get a hint from Daisy’s expression, but her face was studiously blank as she watched me.

“Hmm…” I said aloud, as though thinking. I glanced from side to side, reaching out to push several of the hangars apart and examine the clothes more closely. I didn’t know much about women’s fashion, but the outfits in here looked loose and flowy. I could imagine the tops draping provocatively from Carmen’s bare shoulders or the jackets flapping behind her as she strode purposively down the street.

Weird, I thought, because I could tell with 100% certainty that I was standing in Carmen’s closet. Her outfits had a completely different aesthetic than Daisy’s, and I had had no idea that I’d subconsciously absorbed her sense of style.

“30 seconds are up,” Daisy ordered. “Time to explore the other one.”

I pretended to look around with dismay and bewilderment before stepping out of Carmen’s wardrobe and into Daisy’s. Again, I could tell immediately who the clothes belonged to. Clingy blouses and tight jeans with plenty of crop tops hanging by several sweaters which would hug Daisy’s supple figure and beg me to unwrap her like a Christmas present. Of course, there were also plenty of identical outfits in Daisy’s wardrobe — prepared for the days when the twins dressed to match — but I wasn’t confused at all.

I wondered, for a moment, if I would ever again get the twins confused for one another. I hope not, I though.

“Done!” the teen called gleefully, breaking me away from my examination. “Get out here.”

I turned, wrinkling my nose at her.

She gave me a superior look. “Lost, I assume?” she asked. “Don’t worry, lover. I didn’t expect too much of you.” She winked playfully. “Especially when it comes to fashion.”

I gaped at her in pretend shock and dismay. “Are you saying I have no fashion sense?” I asked, swooping up to her and grabbing her around the waist.

The redhead giggled, kissing the top of my head as I buried my face into her neck. “We’ll just have to take you on a shopping expedition to buy something other than…” she paused, and I could tell she was looking for a diplomatic way to put it. She sighed and evidently gave up. “Ratty tee shirts and workout shorts.”

“Done,” I replied, chuckling to let her know I wasn’t offended in the least. I was just glad I had distracted her from whatever had been troubling her. “But you’re buying.”

“Deal,” Daisy laughed.

I stepped back, then, and glanced over my shoulder at the pair of closets. “By the way,” I added. “The one on your left is yours and on the right is Carmen’s. For the record.”

Daisy looked surprised for a moment, then smiled broadly. “I like you,” she said, stepping closer and putting her hands on my shoulders. “You pay attention to things and actually remember them.” Her expression became one of mock seriousness as she pursed her lips thoughtfully. “I think I’ll keep you.”

I gave her a quick peck on the lips, and even the slight contact made my body decide to divert some resources down below. My cock began to swell, and I made a quick note that in the future I really should take Daisy up on that shopping offer… Baggy basketball shorts were a little too revealing if I was going to be spending my days surrounded by a bevy of pornstar actresses who were constantly turning me on.

As if to strike the point home, Daisy glanced down and saw the bulge at my crotch. Dark green eyes flickering up to meet mine, she bit her lip and smiled teasingly. “Something on your mind…?” she asked, her tone suddenly lower and rumbling, a sexy purr.

“Maybe…”

Daisy’s playful expression flickered with nervousness as a thought evidently struck her, and she reached out to grip me by the hand. Her fingers squeezed a little too tight as she told me, “Then I want to show you something.” I nodded silently and followed as she led me out of the bedroom and down the hall to the final door at the end.

As we approached, I suddenly realized there was a numeric keypad on the door, above the handle. What the hell could she be hiding in there? I wondered.

The redhead tucked some hair behind her ear and punched in a six digit code, turning the handle before she looked over her shoulder at me. She didn’t say anything, but her expression begged me not to freak out.

I tried to give her a reassuring smile, but I wasn’t sure it had the intended effect because she just took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

I stepped forward after her, but when I caught a glimpse of the room beyond and stopped dead in my tracks.

Holy crap.

* * *

The room was lit by a glowing, bloodred light that came from hanging red lanterns along the walls. There was a massive, four-poster bed dominating the far wall, and along the walls were what looked like…

Weapon racks? I shook my head and looked closer, realizing that the wooden frames were loaded up with sex toys — everything from dildos to vibrators to long switches and some sort of whip-looking thing.

“Holy crap…” I accidentally murmured aloud, and then felt Daisy’s hand flinch out of mine. My head whipped back to look at her, catching her expression of worry and discomfort. “What is this place?” For some reason, the word dungeon popped into my head.

I was fairly certain that most of the equipment in this room was for BDSM, but I really didn’t have any experience on which to base that guess — my kinkiest sex in the past had been a college girlfriend who had blindfolded me once before giving me a blowjob. Well… that and hypnotizing my four pornstar roommates, if anyone counted that.

Daisy was standing there looking anywhere but at me, her shoulders slumped in defeat. “You think I’m weird…” she murmured, her face making an attempt at a sideways grin. “Well, fuck.”

“No!” I told her forcefully, grabbing her by the shoulders and trying to look in her face. “No. I promise.”

She met my eyes for the first time, and I saw a glimmer of hope. “Really?” she whispered.

I swallowed. “I’m just not all that experienced with…” I gestured around at the room, noticing for the first time the shackles that were bolted to the four corners of the bed. “This type of stuff.”

“I’ve been so scared to talk to you about it...” Daisy said, her voice quiet as her face fell again. “I thought you’d think I was messed up or something…”

I shook my head.

“Why would someone like being tied up or hurt? Why would they want it…? Get off on it…?” Daisy continued as if I hadn’t reacted, and I reached forward to grab her wrists as she clenched her fists.

“Hush,” I told her, forcing her to look into my eyes. I hoped they were as sincere as I was. I was no great talker, and I definitely wasn’t well-versed in kinks, but I hoped that what I said could give her some small amount of comfort. “Anything that is good for you is good for me. You are totally normal to have certain things turn you on, and I want to learn whatever you’re willing to tell me so that I can help you to be satisfied.”

I felt awkward comforting her, but Daisy took a deep breath and nodded. “Carmen said you’d be fine with it…” she continued, looking into my face. “She said that you were a good guy who just wanted to make us happy.”

“I do,” I agreed instantly, knowing it was the truth.

She sighed and a rueful smile crossed her face. “I just wanted you to like me…” she said, and at her tone of worried, hopeful desire I was once again reminded that this was an 18-year-old girl I was dealing with. Whatever her usual maturity, Daisy was plagued by the same insecurities and worries of any other young woman.

I grinned and knew that it was big and honest across my face. “I do!” I told her insistently, and she nodded and leaned forward so her face rested on my chest.

“Thank you,” she murmured, and I let my arms circle around her lithe body for a few moments.

“Do your parents know about this?” I finally asked, finding the idea highly unlikely.

Daisy shook her head. “No. Definitely not. Never.” She took a breath and stepped back out of my hug. “We told them that it’s a storage space for the Starside, for the maid who comes a couple times a week. They don’t really care enough about us to investigate that hard, ya know?”

I nodded sympathetically.

She ran her hands through her long hair. “The only ones who’ve been in here are you and Carmen and… one other person.”

I raised my eyebrows quizzically.

“The.. um… ex I told you about.” Daisy looked uncomfortable as she said that, but turned away from me and walked over to sit on the bed. By the time she turned back to face me her expression was studiously neutral.

I didn’t pursue the matter. Daisy had proven that she would tell me what I needed to know in due time. Instead, I looked around again and made a gesture that took in the whole room. “So… What can you tell me about all this stuff?”

In the next few minutes, I learned more about BDSM equipment than I ever had in my life, and I still felt woefully ignorant. But I tried my best to listen as Daisy ran me through the uses of most of the toys and tools in the room.

Finally, I came and plopped down on the bed, patting the mattress so that the teen put down the riding crop she’d been smacking lightly against her palm and walked daintily over to join me. She turned to say something, but before she could I was kissing her.

It was a soft kiss at first, my lips pressed gently to hers as my hand rested lightly on her leg. All I wanted to do was make sure she felt safe and comfortable, like she really could trust me with everything she’d been holding back. I could tell that she had been worried about how I would react — first to the revelation that she and Carmen were incredibly wealthy and next to the news that she had an entire room devoted to kinky BDSM escapades. I needed her to know that she could tell me anything and it wouldn’t endanger our relationship.

But then, her hand daintily stroked up my leg and across the bulge in between my thighs. She moaned as she felt my hardness, leaning deeper into the kiss and slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I groaned in return, my hands wrapping around her waist and pulling us both down onto the bed.

Daisy rolled on top of me, straddling my hips and kissing me desperately, all her pent up worry fueling the desire that flamed up in her body.

I reacted, my cock growing harder and longer as she removed her hands and ground up against me with her own body, the friction sparking arousal through my whole body until I was hard as a rock and straining against the fabric of my shorts.

Then, I had an idea. It rose up from my primal mind, the swirling subconscious thoughts that just wanted to control and dominate and fuck what was mine. The instant I had it I was sold. I fumbled in my pocket, awkwardly scrabbling for my phone.

“Hey!” Daisy murmured, pushing off my chest with her hands and trying to sit up. “No phones during sex!”

But now that I knew how much Daisy enjoyed being dominated and controlled, I felt no guilt as I clicked the phone open and instantly opened my video folder. I had only one video starred and favorited, and I looked away as I pressed the play button and held the screen up above me, just inches from Daisy’s face.

Instantly, a familiar strain of swift, hypnotic music played from my phone’s speakers. It was accompanied, I knew, by a flashing, gyrating, geometric pattern of lights and colors on the screen, instantly ensaring the teen’s senses.

Daisy’s eyes went wide for a second as the colors washed over her face, and then her eyelids slammed shut and her head dropped forward.

“Daisy…” I murmured, stroking my fingertips down one side of her face. “Can you hear me?”

“Yes, sir…” Her voice was breathy and soft, practically monotone, and I realized that it turned me on to no end.

“Good…” I whispered, lifting her chin and admiring her smooth, expressionless face. “Now, I want you to listen carefully and repeat after me. As you repeat these words, they become more and more true, do you understand?”

“Yes, sir…”

“The more you repeat them, the more true they become,” I repeated, just to make sure the words were sinking in.

“Yes…”

I considered the redheaded teen for a moment, admiring her slim body, round, bouncy tits and long legs. God you’re sexy… I thought silently. I took a slow breath, considering how I wanted to do this, then spoke. “You trust me.”

Daisy’s response was immediate. “I trust you…”

“You trust me with anything and everything…”

Daisy hesitated, a slight furrow appearing between her brows. “Everything?” She sounded worried, and I wondered whether she’d experienced such deep trust with anyone other than Carmen before.

“Anything and everything,” I repeated calmly.

Her expression cleared and I could almost see relief wash over her face. “I trust you with anything and everything…”

“Good…” I murmured. “Very good…”

“Thank you, Master…” Even entranced, Daisy relished the word… Master... and I wondered whether that was another facet of her submissive side.

I looked around the room, and my eyes caught on the shackles fastened to all four corners of the bed. I wonder…

“Strip for me, Daisy…” My voice was growing harder, gaining an air of command.

“Yes, Master, your slave obeys…” Daisy was getting into it, her voice a seductive moan as her subconscious took over and her long-suppressed kinks rose to the surface. The teen stood slowly from the bed, turning to face me and lifting her sweater over her head. Her crimson hair tumbled over her slim shoulders as she dropped the garment to the floor, revealing her lovely, round breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect, her body practically begging for my touch.

But I didn’t give it to her… Yet.

“Everything. Off.”

“Yes, Master…” Her jeans were peeled off and kicked aside, her eyes flickering behind closed lids as she slid her panties down her smooth thighs and they hit the floor.

Then, she was standing before me, my perfectly entranced sextoy, ready and willing to obey my every command. And loving every second of it.

“You trust me with your body…” I murmured, standing and shedding my shorts and boxer briefs. My cock sprang free, throbbing with desire.

“I trust you with my body…” Daisy moaned as I stepped up and slid a hand in a gentle caress up her inner thighs and between her legs. Her pussy was dripping with arousal, her body practically trembling as I inserted a finger and slowly massaged her g-spot.

“You trust me to tie you up and use you for my pleasure, because you love to be controlled and used…”

“I love to be controlled and used…” Daisy agreed, her tongue slowly wetting her lips with excitement.

“Good girl…” I slowly removed my finger and gripped Daisy by the hips, turning her and lowering her to the bed.

She went willingly, spreading her legs wide open for me.

“Now,” I continued, stroking my cock slowly up and down with one hand and kneeling between her parted thighs. My eyes devoured her body, and I felt a bead of precum seep out the tip of my rock-hard dick. Then, my gaze flickered to the manacles. “When I tap each of your wrists and ankles, you’ll realize that they’ve been handcuffed in place. No matter how hard you struggle, you’ll be unable to break free until I release you. Do you understand?”

Now Daisy did shiver with lust, her hips rolling as though she were seeking friction on her needy clit. “Yes, Master…” she groaned, her voice a gasp. “Please…”

Releasing my cock, I slowly reached out and took her wrist. Dragging it across the mattress, I extended it out to one corner of the bed and tapped her gently. Then, I did the same with her other wrist and each of her ankles until my teen lover was helplessly spread-eagled across the bed. I made sure not to touch her anywhere else, the tension between us building until it was thick enough to be cut with a knife.

“Can you move?” I demanded.

Daisy’s lips were parted as she panted. She lifted her head and tried to sit up, but her wrists remained on the bed as though held down by invisible restraints. She shifted her legs several times, but seemed unable to pull her feet from where I had “shackled” them.

“No, Master…” she gasped.

“Mmm…” I teased her slit with the head of my cock, brushing against her outer folds and making her lift her hips, begging me to penetrate her. “That’s very good…”

“Please, Master…” Daisy sounded like she was about to explode. “Fuck your obedient slave…”

I wasn’t one to deny a request like that.

So, with a grunt, I buried myself in her body. My redheaded teenage pornstar was more wet than she’d ever been before, and I slid in easily until I was snugly sheathed all the way to the base of my cock.

Her back arched like I’d struck her with lightning and she came, her body straining against the invisible bonds that shackled her to the bed. “Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod…” she moaned, her voice a pant of ecstasy.

I pulled out and slammed into her once again, my length splitting her apart as I penetrated her core.

Daisy’s muscles rippled beneath her skin as they clenched and unclenched. “Yes, Master…” she panted. “Fuck your horny slut… Fuck me until I can barely breathe…”

I obliged. From my knees, I mercilessly pounded Daisy’s supple body. Her back bent as she cried out in pleasure again and, still, I continued.

In and out, my cock a jackhammer tearing her apart. Grunting with effort as I continued my punishing rhythm, I reached down and tapped each of her ankles lightly. Freed from the hypnotic restraints, Daisy’s legs spread even wider apart, my 18-year-old pornstar begging me silently to take her body any way I pleased.

I planned to.

Pinning her to the bed with my weight, I reached out and tapped each of her wrists, releasing them as well. Before she could react, however, I had pulled back and grabbed her around the hips. With a wrenching motion, I flipped her over onto her stomach and spread her wide open to my greedy eyes.

Daisy pushed herself back onto her knees, offering her sculpted ass up to me. “Take me, Master…” she groaned.

Lining up with her dripping slit, I pushed myself back into her beautiful, tight body.

“Fuck yes…” I groaned. “Take it all… Take my entire cock like a good little fucktoy.”

“Yes, Master!” Daisy begged. “Use my body for your pleasure. Punish me for every moment I haven’t spent worshipping your cock…”

There’s an idea… I thought, and with that I rose up and spanked Daisy across the ass. Hard.

Her round ass rippled with the impact, and I saw a red handprint appear on the skin for a moment before the skin faded to a dull pink. Daisy cried out in bliss, her fingers clutching at the pillows.

I reared back and smacked the other cheek, never slowing as I continued to thrust in and out of her tight, hot tunnel.

“Thank you, Master! Thank you for giving your slut what she deserves…” The redhead’s words were an ecstatic sob, barely able to catch her breath as the impact of my hips against her with each stroke shook her slim frame.

Her tits swung beneath her body as she dropped her head and pushed back, arching her back and presenting herself up to me. I spanked her again, my hand coming down with every thrust, until my palm stung and her ass was an even red color all over.

Pulling out, I flipped Daisy over onto her back.

“I want you to cum one more time for me,” I ordered, watching Daisy’s fingers desperately frigging her clit.

“Yes, Master… Please, Master…”

I felt my balls tighten. My hand was a blur on my cock as I stroked my shaft. “When you feel my cum on you, marking you, I want you to cum for your master…” Then, I felt a spasm in my core and my dick spurted, shooting strand after strand out onto her pliable, willing body.

The instant my hot, sticky spunk hit Daisy’s skin she came, her body tightening and then releasing all at once in a series of rapid, powerful surges.

I coated her from her tits to her neck, grunting as my cum splashed into the valley between her breasts and then, as my body slowed and my range decreased, finally squeezing out the last few drops onto her toned stomach.

Then, gasping, I fell back onto the soft, plush mattress with a gasp. My face, I could feel, was flushed and a light sheen of sweat covered my body. Well… I thought. That was a workout. Glancing to the side, I admired my well-fucked future roommate.

The redheaded teen was certainly a sight, her hair splayed out across the pillows and my cum slowly pooling between her round breasts.

Wow you look good… After a few more moments spent contemplating the view, I woke Daisy from her trance and we both got dressed.

The 18-year-old seemed almost shy as she hurried into a small, attached bathroom and cleaned up, leading me to ask, with a furrow in my brow, “Was that good for you?”

Daisy bit her lip and looked up at me, rocking from foot to foot. “Yes…” she murmured.

I tipped her chin up with a finger, giving her a reassuring smile. “Then what’s wrong?”

“It was good for you, too?” she asked. Her expression was worried. “I don’t want you to feel forced to do these things for my benefit…” she trailed off, obviously uncomfortable.

It may not have been the perfect response, but I couldn’t help myself — I laughed. Then, gripping Daisy around the waist I spun her in a circle and lowered her back down onto the bed. I collapsed beside her. “Are you kidding?” I demanded. “That was hot!”

Daisy looked into my eyes for a moment, her dark green gaze penetrating my brown one to discern whether I was telling the truth. Then she buried her face in my chest and sighed with relief as she hugged me. “Good,” she said, before pulling back. Her smile was now without a trace of worry. “Good.”

“Alright, babe,” I told her, sitting up and checking my phone. “Time for us to head home soon.”

Daisy nodded. “Okay. We’ll just grab some extra outfits for me and Carmen on the way out.”

I grunted in agreement, then took a deep breath. “So…” I asked, gesturing around to the assorted racks and shelves of cuffs, switches, whips and other toys. “How much of this are you bringing back to the apartment?”

It was Daisy’s turn to laugh, the sound bright and refreshing. “None for now,” she promised. “I’m not sure we have the space for a BDSM collection with our current housing situation.” She winked. “But I’ll definitely need the space for one in our new place.”

I replied with a grin. “Now that I know the truth, you and Carmen are going to be perfect apartment hunters. You know just what to look for.”

Daisy perked up at the thought. “I can’t wait!”

“Perfect. Now… What kinds of clothes does Carmen need?”

Daisy rolled her eyes as we headed back towards the twins’ bedroom. “My sister is going to need a lot of stuff. She’s sooo demanding.”

* * *

I struggled with a duffel bag, or maybe it was three, of clothes as I exited the elevator and stepped into the lobby, appreciating for the first time how much effort it took for a girl to look her best. There had been probably two dozen outfits that Daisy had deemed necessary for retrieval, and so we had carefully packed the bags and lugged them out of apartment 23 and into the hallway.

As we crossed the hall, Miranda stood from behind the welcome counter. “Miss Evans!” she called. “Daisy!”

The teen shot her a look, her arms full, and raised her eyebrows. “What is it, Miranda?” she demanded of the smartly-dressed black woman in an impatient tone.

Miranda took a deep breath. “Before you go,” she replied, “I would be grateful if you listened to that message I told you about. You got another call while you were upstairs but, as you requested, it was diverted down to us. That’s nine missed calls from this young man,” she added, shooting me a look that was fairly easy to interpret as: a young man who, unlike this guy, is worthy of you. “It’s certainly not my place, but I know he would be grateful if you got back to him.”

Daisy scowled, and the expression looked unnatural on her delicate features.

But, before she could speak, I interjected. “That will be fine,” I told Miranda, giving Daisy a little smile to let her know I wasn’t bothered. “I’ll bring Daisy’s things to the car while she does what she has to. Okay?”

Daisy narrowed her eyes a little, then sighed. “Alright, Chance…”

I nodded reassuringly and then lugged our bags toward the front of the lobby. I hoped Daisy would understand why I went along with Miranda. I didn’t want to get Daisy in trouble with the Starside staff — or, as a result, in trouble with her parents — on my very first visit.

James the valet rolled up to the front door as I exited the lobby, driving Daisy’s bright red car. I wondered for a second how they had known to retrieve it from the garage, but decided it was probably just part of the service offered by five-star places like this one.

The other man popped the trunk and I loaded the bags into the car, then held out my hand with my palm up.

The valet gave me a look, raising his eyebrows. “What?” he asked, ignoring my pointed glance at the keys jingling in his hand.

“The keys,” I told him. “I’ll be driving.” I figured it might be good for me to learn the way to Daisy and Carmen’s place, in case I needed to come over in the future, but James just gave me a calculating look.

“Miss Evans hasn’t given me any instructions regarding you, sir,” he told me, his tone polite but his eyes taking in my rumpled, pedestrian outfit. “It would not be right of me to give over the keys to her vehicle.”

“Just give him the damn keys, James!” Daisy’s voice, coming from behind me, was upset, and I turned to see her storm out of the lobby with a scowl on her face.

James frowned slightly but nodded in immediate acquiescence, handing the key fob to me with a clink and then hurrying to open the car door for Daisy. The teenager barely acknowledged it, sliding into the passenger seat and then yanking the door closed roughly.

I quickly joined her and together we pulled out of the drive.

Daisy was silent, a frown still marring her features.

I let her stew for a moment and then asked, “You okay?” My voice was quiet, but it broke the silence with startling force.

The redhead ran her fingers through her hair and then rested her forehead against the window. “It was Seth,” she said. “My ex,” she added, still not looking at me.

I nodded, then grunted an acknowledgement when I realized she couldn’t see me. “What did he want?”

“He said he wants to talk,” she finally answered. “And that he knows my parents are coming into town for my birthday in two weeks. He wants to throw a party for me and Carmen.”

“Are you going to call him back?”

Daisy shrugged her slim shoulders. “I want to talk to Carmen first.”

“Right.”

We lapsed into silence. I didn’t want to push Daisy — she’d already revealed a lot today — but I also wanted to know what had happened between her and Seth. However, instead of asking more I took a deep breath and let it go. There was nothing I could do but wait for her to tell me.

“So… your birthday?” I asked, realizing I’d been driving aimlessly and plugging my address into the GPS. “You didn’t mention that.” I tried to sound encouraging. “I can’t wait to do something really fun for you and Carmen.”

“Totally,” Daisy agreed, but I could tell her heart wasn’t in it.

When we arrived back at the apartment I was surprised to find it was already evening. I hadn’t been paying attention to time, and the darkening sky seemed to loom over Daisy and me. Despite the feeling of closeness we’d had in the afternoon, I worried that something was wrong as Daisy left the car and headed up the stairs without a word.

I grabbed her bags from the trunk and followed.

We found everyone else upstairs, Carmen watching something on her laptop while Amber and Victoria cooked a pasta dinner.

The twins borrowed the bedroom for an hour or so to chat while the rest of us ate, and then talked some more in the kitchen while I cuddled up on the couch with my blonde and brunette lovers for a movie. It was something easy to watch — plenty of action and not too much thinking — which was great because my afternoon had given me a lot to think about.

I felt exhausted, drained, even, but happy. The only thing left on my mental to-do list was to ask Victoria if she would be okay to move in with us officially, and I hoped that that would be a less difficult endeavor.

Unfortunately, the evening wasn’t done surprising me.

As the movie finished, Carmen and Daisy came out of my bedroom and stood awkwardly in the doorway. They were both still dressed, and shifted uneasily as I looked them up and down.

“What’s up?” I asked, trying to stick with a safe question.

Carmen swallowed, then met my eyes. Her emerald gaze was apologetic but firm. “Daisy isn’t feeling great,” she told me. “I think it would be good if we slept at our place, tonight. She and I have more to talk about. Sister stuff.”

I nodded, suddenly wondering if I had done something wrong. “Sure,” I responded. “Sounds good.” First night after agreeing to live with me, they want to go home… My mind raced, but I kept my expression neutral. “Drive safe.”

Carmen rolled her eyes and Daisy smiled at me. The teenagers gave me kisses on opposite cheeks then headed for the door.

As it closed behind them, feeling strange, I called after them. “Text me when you get there!”

“Don’t worry, lover,” Amber whispered. I felt her arms circle around my waist as she hugged me, and her breath tickled at the back of my neck. “They’ll be back in the morning. Sometimes girls just need girl time.”

I nodded.

“Besides…” Victoria murmured, stepping up and running her hand over my chest. “Now we have you all to ourselves...”

Shaking myself mentally, I let the two women take me to the bedroom.

For the first time in a while, as I fell asleep that night it felt like my bed wasn’t full to bursting. I didn’t much like it.

* * *

I had been worried about nothing.

The twins returned early the next morning, well-rested and (for Daisy, at least) in a much better mood. Carmen and I went for our run, then the three of us showered and made coffee. After breakfast, the women left and I got ready for my daily torture session with Terra.

The rest of the week was mostly the same — morning run with Carmen, noon workout with Terra, afternoon relaxation and then an even more pleasurable evening with my girls.

When Friday rolled around, it was the first Friday in a while that I felt I had earned the right to relax. My body was tired and sore from my first week of strenuous exercise in years, but I was also proud of what I’d managed to accomplish.

As I rolled the cuffs of my button-down up to my elbows, Victoria clicked into the bathroom on her high heels. My ex-boss was looking stunning in a long purple dress with a deep V and a pair of heels that raised her to a smidge above my own height.

“Ready?” she asked, smiling at me in the mirror.

“Almost.” I turned and reached out, pulling her in for a long, slow kiss. Her lips were soft and eager, parting readily so that in a second we were delving deeply into each others’ mouths with our tongues. My hands slid down her back and cupped her ass, squeezing and moulding through the sleek fabric.

Victoria moaned, then put her hand on my chest and pushed me gently back. “Damn, baby…” she murmured, giving me a grin. Her full tits rose and fell with her quickened breaths. “At that rate we’ll be late.”

“Mm…” I leaned forward and pecked her lips quickly. “Wouldn’t want that.” I grinned rakishly, then rolled up my second sleeve and we headed out.

This Friday night date with Victoria was when I had decided I would finally ask the last woman to move in with the rest of us. With Amber’s help, I had gotten us two spots in a cooking class led by a celebrity chef Victoria adored. As we left for the evening, we passed the twins.

“Not going out tonight?” I asked Carmen as she sauntered by, giving us each a sly once-over. She was wearing a pajama-type outfit with an oversized tee shirt and sweats. I winked. “Or waiting until we get back?”

The redhead just blew me a kiss. “We’re having a girls’ night,” she told me with a smirk. “Good thing you’re gone cause you weren’t invited.”

I clutched my chest like she’d gotten me right in the heart, but then caught the kiss and laughed as I opened the front door for Victoria. “Have fun!” I called, then took Victoria by the hand and we walked across to the elevator.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the venue and donned our aprons.

The chef herself was bouncy and round-faced, her cherubic look completely in character with the vivacious, positive personality she proved to have. Chef Stacy, as she told us to call her, even found something nice to say about my failed dessert as she made her rounds.

“You certainly used enough sugar, dear,” she told me. I was amazed she could keep up a dazzling smile after tasting it. “ And the addition of salt… quite unique.”

I didn’t mention that I had accidentally gotten the salt and sugar bins confused at first, and just let her turn to lavish praise on my gorgeous date.

Victoria, even with the plain, white apron covering her outfit, was the most beautiful woman in the room. More than that, however, she had proven that she was in her element. The brunette had calmly and efficiently followed every step that Chef Stacy had laid out, and had even had the time to try and give me a few pointers.

Despite Victoria’s help, we were lucky that she was making our main course and side, because my appetizer and dessert were dangerous.

When the food was finally finished, Chef Stacy led us into a dining room and made a sweeping gesture out over the scattered, two-person tables. “Find your seats,” she said. “Your food will be brought out momentarily. I hope you very much enjoy devouring the fruits of your labor.”

Looking about, we seated ourselves about halfway down the room at the table with a white card that read “Chance and Victoria,” in fancy, flowing script.

I pulled out Victoria’s chair, feeling like quite the gentleman, and then sat down across from her. The light of a single, tall candle lit up her face as she smiled brilliantly at me.

“This is amazing, Chance,” Victoria told me. “Thank you.”

I nodded, then grinned. “I’ll pass your thanks on to Amber,” I responded. “It was really her idea.”

Victoria smiled back. “Maybe. But she wasn’t the one who struggled through the past hour and a half. Thank you for going outside your comfort zone with me.”

“You’re welcome, then.”

A waiter appeared, a tall, nondescript guy in a suit and tie, who filled our glasses with water and disappeared again.

“Daisy and Carmen’s parents really must be something, huh?” I asked, not sure how to broach my true question. The day after Daisy had told me about their surprising wealth, the twins had explained their situation to SAmber and Victoria. “Must be crazy having that much money. Not knowing what to do with it all…”

Victoria nodded, her eyes suddenly distant as she twisted a wavy lock of brown hair. “Must be,” she said.

“How about your family?” I asked, thinking it was probably a safe topic. “They going to be around for the holidays?”

Victoria leaned forward onto her elbows and stared into my face. Her expression was serious, and for a moment I was unnerved.

“We don’t… um… talk,” the beautiful brunette admitted, brushing her hair self-consciously behind her ear as she glanced up nervously into my eyes. “Ever since I got into the porn business. They cut me off.”

“Ah…” There wasn’t much I could say to that, so I took a gulp of water instead.

“I guess you could say I know what it’s like for Daisy and Carmen to have conservative parents,” Victoria added with a small, pained smile. “Just without the money part.”

I nodded. “I’m sorry for bringing it up.” I let out a sigh. “I’m just nervous,” I admitted, looking up from the tines of the fork that had been monopolizing my attention. “You’re a lot more mature than me, more successful, more… put together. You were my boss, but now we’re together all the time and having sex and everything… It’s easy to forget how intimidating you used to be. Still are…”

There was a short silence. Then Victoria snorted with laughter and the tension at the table disappeared.

“Intimidating?” she asked, her chocolate eyes sparkling into mine with humor.

“What?!” I asked, spreading my hands. I was smiling, too. “Here I am, just trying to keep you ladies satisfied, while you’re out there kicking ass and doing business. You don’t see how I might be a little in awe of you?”

The brunette rolled her eyes. “Right.”

“No, really!” I answered, the words coming out in a flood, as though something I hadn’t realized I’d been holding back was bursting through. “Why do you think I waited to ask you last to move in with me?!”

As soon as the question left my mouth, I clamped my jaw shut and froze. Really, man? I asked myself. That’s how you handled it…? But, instead of letting myself curl up into a little ball of embarrassment, I steeled myself and kept my gaze ahead, waiting for Victoria’s response.

On her part, my ex-boss’s eyebrows had raised at my declaration. “Move in with you, huh?” she asked, no inflection in her tone to give me a hint as to her reaction.

I took a sip of water. Then, I nodded slowly.

“With you and three other women, I suppose?” she added. “All together under one roof? Sharing one bed?” Her expression was brooding, as though she couldn’t believe what I was proposing.

“Well… Um…” I felt nervous now. None of the others had seemed so hesitant.

Victoria snorted, then chuckled, then started to laugh. Gasping for air, she pointed at me and rocked back in her chair. “Oh boy, Chance,” she chortled. “You should have seen your face…”

I suddenly realized that I had been the butt of a joke, and I narrowed my eyes at the woman across from me.

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and took a deep breath. “Of course I’d like to move in with you, you doofus,” she told me. “I’ve been waiting ever since you asked Daisy a couple nights ago.” The brunette made a sweeping gesture and glanced around. “Thanks for wining and dining me before asking, though.” She winked.

I sputtered and shook my head, eyes widening. “Why you little…” I trailed off as Victoria shifted in her seat and I felt her foot touching my calf under the table.

“Daisy told you?” I asked, suddenly distracted.

“No need…” the brunette minx answered. “I could tell as soon as it happened. You make us girls very happy when you act all cute and sweet, even though you know damn well you could just take what you want...”

I coughed self-consciously. Victoria’s words weren’t an accusation. In fact, her voice was burning now with a heat that I recognized. “Well…” I tried. “I want to make you all happy…” My manhood throbbed.

“Oh, lover…” Victoria murmured, the words low and dangerous. “You make us very happy…” Her toes stroked up my leg and inner thigh, and my cock stiffened in my pants. “And speaking of taking what you want…” Her foot reached my crotch and began to slowly rub my length through my pants. “I’m reminded of something you and Carmen did in another restaurant that was quite… Naughty…”

I felt my core temperature begin to rise. “Yeah…?” I replied intelligently.

“Mmhmm…”

The room was low-lit, so I knew no one could see us from any of the other tables. All around us, other couples were waiting on their food. A few had opened bottles of wine, and I realized that that would have been a good idea to bring. Not that you know anything about wine… I reminded myself. I realized I was trying desperately to return some normalcy to the situation when I should just be enjoying my victory.

Four beautiful pornstars are going to be moving in with you. I told myself. Each and every one of them desperate for your cock and utterly devoted to your happiness. Have a bit of fun with it.

I met Victoria’s eyes. “How about we wash up before the food arrives?” I suggested.

The svelte brunette was standing before I even finished my sentence. “Yes,” she agreed, wetting her full lips as my eyes devoured her fantastic figure. “That sounds like a perfect idea.”

It was lucky that we weren’t planning on eating the appetizer I’d made, because it was cold by the time we got back.

* * *

For the first time since high school, I made out with my date in my car when I got home from dinner.

Victoria’s hair tangled between my fingers as I leaned over and pulled her closer, her lips soft and plush against mine. My other hand hefted a breast and squeezed, massaging it in my palm and feeling her hardening nipple through the purple fabric of her dress.

My ex-boss moaned into my mouth and stroked my crotch desperately, the other hand sliding between her legs to rub her pussy.

I pulled back, breathing heavily, and stared into her eyes from only a few inches away. “Good date?” I gasped.

“Good date,” she nodded.

“Good.” I pushed out my door quickly and strode around the back of the car, grabbing her hand and pulling her the rest of the way out as she exited on her side.

With a growl, I shoved her against the rear door and pressed my body close to hers, my hard-on pressing directly against her needy pussy as she stood tall in her heels. My hips ground into hers and she matched my movement, my throbbing cock desperately begging to be unleashed as my tongue danced with hers.

“Oh God, Chance…” she murmured, her head dropping back as I kissed down her neck. “Take me upstairs and fuck me…”

My hands gripped her hips and pulled her harder into me. “Yes,” I grunted as I shifted slowly from side to side, knowing that the sensations of friction on her clit were driving her up the wall with need. “Upstairs.”

We took the elevator — it was faster — and I was fumbling with the keys to unlock the door even as Victoria was already fumbling with my belt.

Before I could insert the key, the door swung open.

Amber was dressed in a tee she’d stolen from my drawer and that I would never have wanted to take back — it looked way too hot on my busty blonde girlfriend. Her long legs were mostly bare, with only a pair of boy shorts to cover her, and her tumbling golden hair fell in casual disarray down her back.

One glance was all it took for Amber to recognize what had happened. “Yes!” she squealed, taking a step forward and pulling us both into a hug.

I could feel her tits pressed against my chest and my cock twitched, something I knew she noticed because my hard-on was pressed firmly against her belly.

“I’m so glad you said Yes!” Amber murmured to Victoria. “This is going to be sooo amazing.” She finally pulled back and looked us up and down. She smirked, her full lips making the expression far more sexual than it should have been. “Was someone in a hurry to get somewhere?” she asked innocently, bright blue eyes fastened on the tent in my pants.

“Um…” I swallowed. I was still out of my depth when it came to answering questions like that from my absolutely gorgeous girlfriend.

Amber bit her lip and her eyes flashed with a dangerous excitement. “Because I thought you might have fun joining us for a quick movie first…”

A movie…? Instead of sex…? My brain couldn’t quite compute the question. And, glancing at Victoria, she seemed equally confused. However, before we could answer, Amber grabbed my date by the wrist and pulled her through the front door. I stepped through after them, closing it behind me and throwing us into darkness.

I suddenly realized that the lights were out in the apartment except for a glow coming from the doorway to the living room — where the rest of my companions were apparently watching a movie. There was also music flowing out from the doorway. It was muffled, but had a heavy, familiar beat.

“I hope you don’t mind, Chance,” Amber threw over her shoulder as she tugged Victoria down the hallway. “We invited a special guest to girl’s night.”

What the hell is going on…? I wondered. Dazed and bewildered, I followed in Amber’s wake as she led the other woman to the doorway. Then I watched, confused, as she abruptly stepped behind Victoria and shoved the brunette into the living room with a quick push in the small of her back.

“Hey! What —?” Victoria’s voice cut off abruptly, but before I could stride down the corridor to see what happened Amber had turned back to me.

Her eyes were hot and bright, even in the dark, and I could see that whatever was about to happen was going to be very good. I just had to play along.

“You look good, baby…” Amber purred, her voice sultry in the dark as she sauntered toward me.

I could make out her silhouette, fit but curvy, her ass swaying back and forth with every step. “Thanks…” I answered uncertainly.

She arrived in front of me and stepped right up against my body, her hands sliding over my shoulders. The gorgeous blonde leaned up, her breath hot on my ear. “You’ve been so stressed… Worrying so much about how to get us all to live together so you can take care of us…” Her hands squeezed at my shoulders, fingers massaging and relieving tension.

“Mmm…” An involuntary groan of pleasure escaped my lips. “Yeah…” I murmured, catching the sweet scent of her perfume on her hair.

“And now you have us all…” she continued. “Four women ready to move in with you…”

Her hands slid down my arms and grasped me lightly by the wrists.

“...to live with you…”

She pulled me down the hallway, walking backwards.

“... to fuck you…”

I shivered at the word fuck on my girlfriend’s lips. I knew what that mouth could do.

“...to do anything you wish…”

We stopped right beyond the doorway. To my surprise, the music inside didn’t sound like a movie soundtrack. It sounded vaguely like club music. Wait… How do I know that song?

“You know,” Amber finished. “I really just wanted tonight to be about you…”

I furrowed my brow. “What?”

Then, as Amber stepped through the doorway, I realized why I recognized the pulsing, hypnotic beat.

Oh wow…

Flicking a glimpse around the living room, I saw why Victoria had been cut off mid-sentence. The buxom brunette was standing, eyes wide and vacant, staring into the television where Mike Lassiter’s video was playing on loop. Pouring out from the speakers by the TV, the insidious music had ensnared her mind and dropped her immediately into a thoughtless, obedient trance. Her tits rose and fell slowly, straining to escape the confines of her silky purple dress.

Kneeling before the television on their hands and knees were three other women, completely naked, two with flowing red hair and one with platinum blonde.

Wait… Is that…? I strode into the room, forcing myself not to even look at the television. Mia!

My busty blonde neighbor knelt on my living room floor and stared into the screen, her blue eyes blank but her mouth moving as she whispered to herself.

“My mouth belongs to my Master…”

I turned and saw that my laptop had been plugged into the television, while the video I’d downloaded from Lassiter’s flashdrive was playing across the screen. My cock began to throb insistently as I recognized the background, monotone sound of Daisy and Carmen’s voices intertwining as well.

“My tits belong to my Master…”

My head swiveled and I saw that Amber, too, had been captured by the flashing, mesmerizing shapes and colors. Her eyes were wide and glazed, her full lips parted as she gave herself over to the trance. My hands went to my belt buckle, hastily fumbling with the damn piece of metal.

“My ass belongs to my Master…”

Amber had planned this, I realized. She had invited Mia over for a girl’s night and played Lassiter’s brainwashing video to prepare my harem for my arrival. I kicked my pants away and strode toward her.

“My pussy belongs to my Master…”

As I stood before the blonde goddess, I sighed and watched her perfect lips wrap around the words as they left her mouth.

“My mind belongs to my Master…”

God I have a perfect girlfriend…

* * *