The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRANCE, Inc. — Chapter 6

I stood in the bathroom of my humble apartment. Once, I had thought that the room was unnecessarily large but with a girlfriend, and three other women, sleeping over more nights than not the counter was starting to overflow with all variety of cosmetics and toiletries.

You might want to think about moving into a bigger apartment, I mused, and I filed the thought away under “deal with later” on my mental to-do list as I worked at the knot of my simple black tie. I was dressed in a steel-grey button down and the only pair of dress shoes I owned, the simple outfit I wore only making me feel more outclassed by the beautiful women around me.

I shared a rueful grin with myself in the mirror. Your own fault, I told mirror Chance, and he just grinned back at me. I never would have expected that I would need an UberXL to fit all my dates in one car, but I certainly wasn’t complaining as I fished my phone out of my pocket and set our destination.

“Where are we going?” Daisy asked, hugging me from behind as she peeked over my right shoulder. Her breath was warm on my neck and I felt the tickle of a stray hair that had escaped her elaborate braid. She and Carmen wore matching silver and black dresses but had each braided their red hair to a different side, creating a unique but pleasing mirror effect. Bookend sylphs, one for each arm.

I grinned, pleased, but tried to act nonchalant. “I seem to recall someone wishing for a fancy French dinner the other night...” I trailed off thoughtfully, letting a playful frown of concentration crease my brow.

The twins both let out a squeal of delight and Victoria gave me an approving smile in the mirror, looking dignified but ravishing in a tight maroon dress whose v-neck dipped enough to show a tasteful amount of cleavage. She had arrived home from work early, removing our need to tell her of our evening plans from the road.

“Mmm...” Amber murmured, planting a kiss on my other cheek and wrapping her arms around my left bicep in a soft hug. “Our man has exquisite taste.”

I felt my smile broaden. “Only under the direction of my exquisite ladies.” My phone vibrated, and I glanced down as it notified me that our ride was just two minutes away. “Time to go,” I said, and we trooped out of my bedroom and down the narrow front hallway out of the apartment.

* * *

It was still a squeeze in the interior of the sleek black van that pulled up out front of the building, and Victoria took shotgun.

The Uber driver, a middle-aged Indian man in a sharply-pressed button down, gave her only the slightest glance before he turned around to check the backseat. “Chance?” he asked, his voice touched by a light accent.

“That’s me,” I replied as I pulled back the middle row of seats and let Amber climb into the back. The app told me his name was Tushar, and I briefly admired his willpower. He may have been the first man I’d met who hadn’t immediately checked out at least one of the gorgeous pornstars who accompanied me.

I chuckled inwardly. He probably thought I was some sort of movie star or internet millionaire. No ordinary man, surely, would be going out on a random Monday night with a whole bevy of beautiful babes.

Carmen clambered in after Amber, followed by me and Daisy. I was now snugly wedged between my twin 18-year-old lovers, with my bombshell girlfriend behind me and my boss-turned-paramour in the front seat.

What a way to live. I sighed contentedly as we rolled into the street.

The ride was only ten or fifteen minutes, but it felt much quicker as I engaged in idle chatter with Carmen, Daisy and Amber while Victoria messed around on her phone in the front seat. It felt so natural to talk with them, and I wondered how I had survived years of my life without the constant presence of these exceedingly-enjoyable women.

We pulled up outside Delicieux, a popular French restaurant downtown, and piled out. I gave Tushar a hefty tip on the app — I was using Mike Lassiter’s card, so why not? — and a five-star rating, then stood outside the front door as the van pulled away.

I realized with a hint of surprise that I felt nervous. I’d never really had the money to frequent expensive establishments before, and I wondered whether I was making a mistake. I didn’t want to use the wrong fork and look like an idiot in front of my girls.

Victoria gave me a look like she could read my mind and a smile curved across her full lips. “Don’t worry, Chance,” she purred playfully. “I can take care of you.” She winked, and I chuckled but blushed a little at the same time.

“After you,” I offered gallantly as I stepped forward to open the door, and my four companions swept into the restaurant.

The interior was well lit but not bright — Romantic, I thought — and was already bustling with patrons.

“Do you have a reservation?” the cute blonde hostess asked, smiling from behind her podium. She was taller than average with wavy, shoulder-length hair and a crisply pressed white shirt that made her look official.

I felt the bubble of happiness in my stomach pop and begin to deflate. Idiot, I fumed at myself. You didn’t even think about it. “We do not...” I managed to mutter guiltily, shooting an embarrassed glance at Daisy and Carmen.

The woman looked immediately contrite. “Unfortunately, we’re fully booked for—” she started to say, but Victoria interrupted her.

“Actually,” she murmured, stepping forward confidently, “we do have a reservation. Victoria Carmichael.”

Glancing down at the computer screen in front of her, the blonde missed the kiss that Victoria blew my way, and I realized that that was what she had been doing on her phone. She’d been getting us a reservation on the drive over.

I grinned back at her, relieved.

The hostess was all smiles as she looked up brightly. “Carmichael, party of five,” she said, looking us over. “Right this way.” Grabbing a stack of menus, she led us further into the restaurant.

We wove between tables, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that we were catching a lot of attention. Hardly surprising, given that each of my companions was easily one of the most attractive women present. In a group, they looked like a squadron of supermodels invading the restaurant.

The cute blonde hostess gave us one last bright smile as she stopped in one corner of the room where a round table for five had been set.

“I hope you have a lovely evening with us,” she told us while we arranged ourselves around it. “Your server will be with you shortly.”

We seated ourselves and I let her get out of earshot before I blew out a sigh of relief that was only slightly exaggerated. “You really saved me there, V,” I murmured, leaning forward and kissing her knuckles lightly as her hand rested on the table. The brunette had seated herself across from me and I had once again ended up between the twins.

Her dark brown eyes twinkled as she smiled back. “I’m sure you’ll find some way to make it up to me later,” she responded, her voice low and thrumming with promise. Her expression was carefully composed, but the way she traced one finger down the neckline of her dress was distractingly seductive. I imagined bending her over the table right here and taking her, and my cock throbbed as it awoke.

Under the tablecloth, I suddenly felt another movement. Glancing right, I met Carmen’s innocent green-eyed gaze.

“What are you—?” I started to ask, but I froze as her hand slid further up my thigh.

The teen’s fingers gently rubbed up against my hardening length and I sucked in a quick breath of air.

The redhead shifted in her seat and then leaned in close. “I think I need to go to the lady’s room...” she murmured, and I felt something soft drop into my lap. She kissed the tip of my ear, her hand trailing up my chest and over my shoulder as she stood, and I felt my cheeks begin to burn.

I couldn’t look away as she sashayed off between the tables, her pert ass hypnotizing me as it moved beneath the slinky material of her silver dress. Unsurprisingly, her overtly sexual gait drew the attention of almost every man between our table and the darkened hallway into the back of the restaurant, where she turned the corner and disappeared under the sign with the universal “male/female” symbols and the words “homme” and “femme,” which I assumed were French.

I glanced under the tablecloth and was only a little surprised when I saw her lacy blue panties draped casually across my lap. I hastily stuffed the slip of cloth into my pocket and glanced up to see that Amber and Victoria were sharing an amused glance.

“What?” I asked, a sheepish smile fighting to take control of my features.

Then, I felt Daisy leaning in from the other side. Her breath was on my neck and her lips brushed briefly against my skin as she whispered, “I’m no mind reader... But I think my sister wants you to fuck her senseless in the bathroom right about now.” I felt myself growing harder at the words, the scent of her perfume filling my nose. I began to wonder whether my girls had organized in advance to plant me between the twin 18-year-olds.

I gave the more mature women a glance, but Amber just grinned nonchalantly at me and Victoria let her tongue slide subtly across her lips.

“I’ll order for you if you take too long in there,” the brunette murmured playfully.

“Thanks,” I muttered. I coughed and stood, my chair sliding back on the soft carpet. Then, I did my best not to look too hurried as I strode across the room and ducked into the hallway after Carmen.

* * *

The ravishing teen was waiting for me, her hip cocked to one side and her legs looking long and athletic as she balanced daintily on her high heels.

The women’s room was as haughty as only a fancy restaurant bathroom can be, complete with an expensive tiled floor, a massive mirror on one wall and a basket of neatly folded towels by the ornate sink set into the black-and-gold-veined white marble countertop.

I flashed back to the first time I’d seen her, outside the door of my apartment in a velvety pink tracksuit, and realized I hadn’t truly appreciated her toned physique.

“You’re gorgeous,” I managed to mutter as I met her smoky gaze and let the door to the women’s bathroom swing shut behind me.

She bit her lip and tossed her red braid over one shoulder. “Lock it,” she ordered, taking one slow step toward me, and I felt the heat in my chest begin to grow as my heartbeat quickened.

I fumbled without looking and managed to turn the lock as she stalked across the floor toward me.

“Are you sure this isn’t too public?” I managed to ask before Carmen’s hands were on my chest and she planted a searing kiss on my lips.

I leaned into the kiss, my hands wrapping around her waist and pressing into the small of her back. The texture of her dress brushed against my palms, and I flexed my arms to pull her tighter against me.

Her round breasts pressed into my chest, and I felt my cock stir against her stomach as I grew harder. Her scent, the same perfume as her sister, was heady and intoxicating. My fingers drifted up over her slim shoulders and into her hair, slipping into the knots of her braid.

Carmen gasped softly as I pulled her head back, her red lips parting as I covered her mouth again with mine.

I felt my blood pumping through my body, my tension and concern about discovery drowned out by my urgent, growing need.

The teen’s fingers dug into my chest before slipping down to my belt. With swift, practiced movements she undid the clasp and I growled softly as her hands dove beneath the cloth and wrapped around my shaft.

She began to stroke, mewling softly against my lips as she felt me stiffening in her grasp. Pulling back, Carmen’s blazing green eyes met mine.

Her tongue darted out across her lips, and then she slid down to her knees, trailing her hands down my hips and around to lightly grip my hamstrings. She tugged my boxers down to my knees and my cock sprang free, rock hard with urgent need.

The slim young woman stared up at me as her hot breath warmed the sensitive skin of my throbbing rod and her soft fingers stroked gently up and down.

“Would you like me to suck your cock, Master?” she murmured, letting her tongue flick out to catch a bead of precum.

I shuddered, the title hitting me like an electric shock of power-infused arousal. “Yes...” I hissed, sucking in air between my teeth as I struggled to control myself.

Without a second’s hesitation, Carmen leaned forward and swallowed me whole. My cock slid into her mouth as I gasped with pleasure, the familiar sensation magnified by the realization that I was in the middle of a crowded restaurant and barely a dozen feet from the nearest patrons.

The redhead’s lips massaged my shaft as she slowly pulled back, the suction building until she swirled her tongue around the head and came up for air with a soft pop. She grinned up at me, but before I could say anything she bobbed forward again, not breaking eye contact as she began to suck my cock with unfeigned enthusiasm.

I felt my eyelids flicker as she moaned around me, the lust in the sound shivering up my spine in a bolt of electric pleasure. I felt my jaw tighten as I held in a groan of my own, and her eyes sparked with heat. She let her fingers wrap once more around my rock-hard length and began to stroke, daring me to explode in her hot, willing mouth.

My hips twitched as I thrust forward, deeper into her mouth and feeling the tightness at the back of her throat. She gasped, and her eyes rolled up with ecstasy as she leaned forward, silently asking me to continue. But I wasn’t going to let her have all the control.

I bared my teeth in a grin, meeting her eyes. Then, I spoke. “Are you my horny little nympho slut?”

Carmen blinked, and her eyes went blank for a moment as the trigger phrase sank through her conscious mind and sparked in her subconscious. Then, a smile slowly spread across her lips as her eyes blazed into mine.

She pulled back, letting my cock slip between her lips and quiver in the air before her. “Yes, sir,” she purred. “I’m whatever you want me to be.”

“Bend over the sink,” I ordered, feeling every heartbeat pulse through my body.

The teen stood smoothly, her body moving with the grace of a dancer. She took a slow step back, then another, leading me towards the mirror and the counter, gaze never leaving my face.

Need coursing through my body, I grabbed her roughly and spun her around, hearing her gasp in surprise and excitement. I pulled back on her braid, lifting her head even as I pushed her down onto the counter.

Her palms smacked down on the marble countertop as she caught herself and she looked over her shoulder at me in the mirror, her lips parted and eyes wild.

“Take me, sir,” she gasped. “Take me like a good little slut. Show me you own my body, anywhere and everywhere.”

My cock was in my fist as I lifted up her dress and lined up with her dripping pussy, her pert ass offered up to me at the perfect height in those heels.

“Beg,” I growled, barely in control.

Her eyes grew even wider as she turned up the heat. “Please, sir...” her voice was plaintive and throbbing with pent up desire. “I know what my body was made for...”

I rested the tip of my length against her entrance. I saw her begin to lean back onto me and held her tightly, forcing her to continue.

“I know that I live to pleasure you... To be used by you...”

I released her hair and grabbed her by the hips, my fingers massaging deep into her smooth, muscular legs. I looked at us in the mirror, a slim, perfectly made-up teen in a stunning dress and a disheveled man, his hair untidy and his shirt just a bit wrinkled with a black tie thrown over his shoulder. I was nowhere near as hot as Carmen, my body having long ago given up the battle against a job where I sat in a chair for most of the day and then came home to play video games in my apartment, alone.

“Fuck me. Pleaseeee...”

I snapped back to reality. A problem for another time. I grunted as I thrust into her, the pornstar’s body shaking with the force of each pistoning movement. With one hand, I slid around the bunched-up dress at her hip and drifted over the smooth skin between her thighs.

“Yesss...” Her voice was trembling now, bouncing up and down each time I plunged inside her hot, wet entrance. She cried out in pleasure as I flicked my finger across her clit and began to circle her pleasure button. “Yesyesyes!”

I swiftly clamped a hand over her mouth and muffled the sound. “Can you be silent for me?” I demanded quietly, plowing her harder. I felt the muscles of her legs and ass ripple with every impact of my hips against her athletic body.

“Yss, Mssrr,” she moaned into my palm, her eyes begging me to continue. Her body tightened around me, sucking me in deeper and massaging my shaft as I plunged into her with abandon.

“Good girl,” I grunted, releasing her mouth and returning the hand to her hips to give me even more leverage.

I used her body like that was all it was good for, pulling her onto my cock with each rapid stroke. We built up a rhythm, a primal pounding dance throbbing in my blood and through my engorged cock.

Her only sound was a muted moan that rose and fell in time with our movements.

“In a moment,” I ordered, my voice tense as I struggled to control it, “I want you to awaken to yourself.”

“Yes, sir...” Carmen groaned, her head bent forward and her hair falling out of her braid as she focused her every movement on the rough fucking I was giving her.

I drove inside of her again, her pussy hot and tight around me. “And when you do I want you to cum, nice and hard, as a reward for the pleasure you’ve given me.”

“Yes, sir...” Her eyes sparked with excitement as she glanced back at me in the mirror, her red lips wet and wanton.

“Good girl,” I muttered, before staring straight into her emerald eyes and ordering, “Awake!”

The 18-year-old pornstar blinked and her eyes flashed momentarily as her true mind came back into control. Then, the windows to her soul bared to me as I stared into them, she came explosively.

Her body bucked on my cock as I thrust deep inside of her, grunting as I, too, released my load. She froze, her muscles no longer under her conscious control, and I had to grip her hips to keep her from sliding off of the counter.

My cock spasmed and spurted, releasing strand after strand of hot, sticky cum into her waiting body.

Carmen groaned and arched her back at the sensation, reaching back and pulling me closer with one slim hand.

I collapsed on top of her, my tie flopping to rest against the pattern of her slinky silver dress. I closed my eyes as we let everything go still and silent and relaxed, the countertop cool beneath my fingers.

* * *

It was several moments before I moved, stepping back and sliding out of her with a low moan of satisfaction.

My teenage lover turned slowly to face me, reaching up to push fiery hair from her face where it had escaped her elaborate braid. “I’ve never done that before,” Carmen admitted, her face cutely flushed pink with excitement and exertion, and suddenly looking much more like a normal 18-year-old.

“You mean in public?” I gaped. “Really?” I knew for a fact that I was inexperienced, and I always assumed that my girls were far more adventurous than me.

“Well, in video shoots...” she said, biting down on her lower lip and glancing up at me through her eyelashes. “But I wanted you to be my first for real.”

The innocent sweetness in her words melted my heart and I wrapped my arms around her hips once again, grinning into her face as I lifted her up and spun her around. I’ve never been that strong, so I was pleased that I was able to twirl her momentarily in the air before dropping her breathless to the ground once again.

She fell smoothly with a click click onto her heels and gave me a brilliant, excited smile. Her green eyes flashed bright.

Then, as if to interrupt our perfect moment, there was a knock at the door, and I flinched instinctively before shooting Carmen a guilty glance.

She grinned, a mischievous look in her eye as she quickly smoothed the front of her dress and tugged down the hem.

I followed suit, tucking my shirt back into my slacks as I tucked my softening cock back into my boxers. Fiddling with my belt, I opened my mouth to ask what we should do, but before I could speak she darted past me and unlocked the door. As I reached out to stop her, horrified, she pulled it open, revealing the same hostess who had originally led us to our table.

“I’m sorry,” the woman said apologetically, “but you were taking a while and—” Her voice suddenly cut off when she flicked a glance over my teenage lover’s shoulder and met my own startled gaze.

I tried quickly to compose my features as she froze mid-sentence, eyes flicking to where one hand was still fixing my belt.

With a giggle, Carmen grabbed my outstretched hand and pulled me past the stunned woman.

“Sorry,” I muttered under my breath as we squeezed past the hostess in the narrow hallway. The clatter of silverware on plates and the muted rumble of conversation greeted us in the main room, sounding oddly alien but comfortingly normal at the same time.

“Carmen!” I rebuked in a muted tone, leaning in to speak into her ear as she led me by the hand back toward our table. “You’re going to get us kicked out of the restaurant.”

The teen just tossed her mostly-intact braid over her shoulder. “No way,” she retorted. She squeezed my hand reassuringly. “She’d never tell. We ladies don’t rat each other out.”

I started to open my mouth to reply, but she spun on a dime and planted a quick kiss on my lips to stop me. Her lips were soft, and up close I could still feel the slight dampness of sweat on her skin. Carmen stared up into my eyes with a quiet confidence. “And even if she did, wasn’t it worth it?”

I had to grin as she stuck out her tongue teasingly, seeing she’d made her point, and she glided back to our waiting dates.

Glancing around, I caught the eyes of a man and woman at a nearby table who were surreptitiously giving me shocked looks. I wonder if it’s the PDA or Carmen’s age? I thought, and flashed them a quick, slightly-embarrassed grin. They quickly turned their eyes back to their own table.

Almost as though he’d been waiting for us to return, a waiter stepped up to the table with a plate balanced on each hand as I sat down between Carmen and Daisy.

“Coq au vin for the lovely mademoiselle?” he verified as he placed it down on the table in front of Victoria. The bowl looked delicious, what looked chicken in a dark brown broth, and my stomach rumbled from across the table as he placed another beautiful plate of steaming food in front of Amber.

Victoria nodded in delight, and I couldn’t wait to see what she’d ordered for me.

The waiter paused before turning around, and I could see his eyes flash with a slightly disappointed expression as he saw me for the first time.

He was probably excited to serve a table of all beautiful women, I surmised.

Still, he hid the look quickly and gave me a nod. “And I’m sure you must be the monsieur with the steak frites,” he said. I couldn’t tell for sure, but I thought I sensed the slightest hint of a jibe in his tone, as though I wasn’t nearly snobby enough for fine French cuisine.

“I must be…” I trailed off, not quite sure what to say to an unspoken insult. Instead I met his eyes, a little off put myself by his tousled hair, slim face and classically handsome good looks.

He stared at me for just a second before turning and heading back to the kitchen

“So…?” Daisy asked, leaning in conspiratorially and resting her head on my shoulder. To an outsider, it would look like a simple gesture of affection, but it gave her the opportunity to ask, “Did you give my sister your cock nice and hard like a good little slut deserves?”

I had to laugh softly in surprise at her bold words, covering my mouth with my napkin as I disguised it as a cough, and Carmen leaned in from the other side to answer before I could.

“Yesss…” Her voice was a hiss of muted excitement. “It was sooo hot.” Under the table, her fingers lightly squeezed my thigh again.

I bit my lip, not sure whether I was embarrassed to be talking about this in such a public space.

At that moment, though, the waiter returned and my embarrassment was replaced with another set of emotions as he gave Carmen a not-so-subtle up and down — flicking his eyes from her on my right to Daisy on my left. I felt the bubble of joy in my chest after my adventure deflate a bit.

What do you expect, Chance? I asked myself, with an internal irritability at this irrational response. This is what happens when you travel with a troop of gorgeous women. Still… I didn’t like it.

“Twin orders for the beautiful twins,” he said, laying a charming smile on them as he came around the table and placed down two bowls of pasta.

My stomach rumbled again as he departed, the smell of freshly cooked mushrooms, cream sauce and pasta wafting up into my nose. When the waiter returned with my steak and fries — I guess that’s what “frites” means — I felt the saliva begin to fill my mouth.

Giving my dates a series of looks that seemed to linger longer than necessary, he finally came to rest on Victoria. “Will there be anything else for now?” he asked her.

I knew that she was the one who had been ordering for the table, but I swallowed down a hint of irritation as he focused on my boss and gave her a winning smile.

“No, thank you,” she responded, smiling back.

I pushed the frustration from my mind as he gave a bob of his head and left, hands folded chastely behind his back. Luckily, it was easy to forget our confident, underwear-model of a waiter as I dove into my food. It was delicious.

“This is delicious,” I told Victoria, her eyes glowing at the praise as I met her gaze across the table. “Thank you for getting me something simple enough that I could appreciate it.” I popped a fry into my mouth and moaned with (only-slightly) exaggerated pleasure.

“Of course, Chance,” she said, laughing softly at my antics. Her tone was neutral, but her eyes flashed as she murmured, “I’m sure you’ll add that on to the list of things you thank me for later.”

I grinned and dove back into my miniature feast.

The others, with slightly more elegance, enjoyed their meals as well, and by the time the waiter returned to ask whether we wanted dessert I shook my head, feeling the perfect stretch in my stomach between full and overflowing. The others deferred to me, nodding their agreement.

“Should I bring out separate checks, then?” the young man asked, folding his hands in front of his belt and leaning forward with an expectant expression on his cleanshaven face.

I took great pleasure in shaking my head. “No no no,” I told him. “I’ll be taking care of it.” It was a small victory — probably not even a victory — but I felt a little better as his eyebrows rose and he nodded acquiescence.

When the check came, a hefty 3-digits, I signed it smoothly and added a generous tip. I was feeling much more magnanimous on a full stomach, but I still frowned a little inside as the waiter gave the four women a covetous sweep of his eyes as he collected it.

“I hope you all have a wonderful evening,” he told us as we filed out past him, and I wrapped one hand around each of Carmen’s and Daisy’s waists as I threw my parting blow over my shoulder.

“We definitely intend to.”

* * *

The hostess who had led us in was still standing just inside the door, and she gave a muted squeak as she turned and her eyes met mine.

She glanced from me to Carmen, at my right arm, and my 18-year-old pornstar gave her a dazzling smile. “Good night,” the crimson-haired minx told her cheerily.

The blonde blushed and coughed, looking away.

I managed to stifle my chuckle until we were outside under the now-starry evening sky. A soft wind blew down the street, but it was a warm night. And, happily, it was a night that was still young. “Did you have to tease her, darling?” I asked Carmen, leaning over to laugh softly against her neck. I felt like a young member of the nouveau riche, or maybe an enterprising business owner from the 1920s, out on the town for the evening with my four sexy dates. The best part was that I hadn’t even touched a drop of alcohol. It was the pure liquor of fantastic company and beautiful women.

Carmen practically purred at my closeness. “I definitely did,” she murmured as we gathered around on the sidewalk.

Amber laughed softly and leaned in to kiss the girl on her opposite cheek. “Aren’t you a foxy little thing,” she said happily, and I could tell she was pleased.

It made me remember that I had the blonde bombshell to thank for introducing me to my twins. What a perfect girlfriend, I thought. Then, I thought how ironic it was that of the four I only considered Amber to be a genuine girlfriend. Hmm… I pondered. Maybe because I haven’t officially asked any of the others… An internal bout of laughter followed. That tends to happen when you turn unsuspecting women into your hypnotized sexual playthings. It was funny and strange how quickly these women had transformed in my eyes from sex objects to, now, my best friends.

“So!” I said, snapping myself out of my momentary mental monologue and rubbing my hands together. “The night is ours. What will we do with it?”

The girls glanced at each other, and I could tell that they already had plans for us. I was grateful, because before them I had been quite the shut-in and really had no idea how to plan a diverting evening. Time for that to change... I thought gleefully.

Daisy leaned across me and brushed aside her sister’s hair, whispering something in her ear.

I didn’t catch it, but Carmen bit her lip and shot me a glance. Her eyes were excited. She nodded to Daisy and reached down to detach my hand from its place on her hip.

“What’s up?” I asked, glancing from one to the other, and Daisy responded playfully as her sister slid out of my grip.

“We have a surprise for you.”

I raised my eyebrows. “A surprise?”

Daisy nodded, her face shining with excitement. I could tell it was something they had already discussed and that she was eager for.

“What is it?” I asked, before realizing what a silly question that was.

The twins shared a glance and shook their heads in unison, smiles widening across their lips.

“We need to go get it,” Carmen told me. “If we may?”

I smiled at her wheedling tone, a little glow of pleasure in my chest that she had asked permission. “Of course,” I said, still with a small frown of confusion.

The twins both leaned in on their heels to kiss me on opposite cheeks, then clasped hands and walked off down the sidewalk. “We’ll meet up with you at home,” Daisy called over her shoulder as Carmen produced her cell phone from her purse and began to type.

Getting directions somewhere? I wondered. And “home”? I was pleased that the twins considered my apartment their home, but it reminded me that I would definitely need to get around to shopping for an improved living space. I stared after the teenagers. Their silver dresses clung to their lithe figures, slashes of black across the cloth accentuating their bodies in a way that was both elegant and alluring. Then, I smiled and pushed the questions from my mind. A surprise sounded fun, but I didn’t want to overthink it.

“Now,” I murmured, tearing my gaze from the pair of sashaying, athletic asses and turning my eyes to meet one set of brown eyes and a set of blue ones. “I believe that it’s time for me to spare some attention for you two lovely ladies.”

Victoria and Amber stepped in close and mimicked the twins, leaning in to kiss me chastely on each cheek.

“If you care for some more adult company,” Amber murmured with a wink, slipping her hand through my arm as I offered them each an elbow.

Victoria took my left side, leaning in and resting her head on my shoulder for a moment before sighing happily. “I’ve been out in the City a few nights in my time,” she said, raising her head and sharing a glance with me and Amber. “There are some fun bars not too far from here…” She trailed off, raising a sculpted eyebrow.

“Bar crawl!” I laughed excitedly, feeling like I was now the teenager of the group. I hadn’t gone on one of those since college. Since moving to the City and finding a new job, I had left all my old friends behind. My job at TRANCE was a solitary one, and I had really never found a new group to spend time or go out with. It hadn’t really been that long, but it felt like ages. “Lead the way, boss.”

Victoria rolled her eyes at the title but gestured with one hand. “This way.” We headed to the corner of the sidewalk and turned to the right, waiting for the light to turn green so we could cross. It wasn’t too late, and there was enough traffic that the yellow headlights and the red taillights made a pretty sea of color in the growing dark. Above us, the skyscrapers were lit up in uneven patches of yellow, light-filled windows.

It made me wonder what it would be like to live in one of these buildings. I wanted to ask for Amber and Victoria’s opinions, but I wasn’t sure how to broach the subject. I would have felt completely comfortable asking Amber, but I didn’t know my boss’s thoughts on moving in with me.

I squirmed inwardly. I guess it’s one thing to turn a woman into your submissive sex slave, and a totally different thing to turn her into your live-in girlfriend. My silence wasn’t lost on my two companions.

“What’s on your mind, baby?” Amber asked, brushing her wavy blonde hair over her shoulder. She had worn a dark leather jacket tonight with a blue skirt underneath, quite a bit shorter than Victoria’s purple dress, and I found myself admiring the outfit. It was stylishly sexy, a bit on the edgier side — not that I knew much about fashion.

I shook my head a little to bring myself back to the moment as the light changed and we strode casually down the crosswalk. “Just a lot of things to think about, lately,” I smiled ruefully.

My girlfriend nodded understandingly and smiled back. “But tonight,” she said, letting her head fall back as she looked up and around at the lights of the City, “is for not thinking.”

Victoria chimed in, her voice stern. “That’s right, Chance,” she ordered from my other side. “Tonight, we are forcing you to have fun.”

I grinned, letting the matter of a future apartment drop to the back of my mind. We walked for several moments, drinking in the air and the lights and the sounds of the City, before Victoria nudged me with her hip.

“Here we are,” she told us, and I realized we were standing outside the impressive facade of the Bowman hotel, a tall, luxury hotel that I remembered having read about in the newspaper when it had opened and dismissed immediately as “out of my price range for all of eternity.”

“Where’s the bar?” I asked.

Victoria nodded gratefully to the doorman as he opened the door to our approach. He gave her a professional nod in response and returned to surveying the street. “Up top,” she replied excitedly as we entered an expansive lobby. “It’s a rooftop bar. I wanted to get our night off to a classy start.”

I felt heart beat faster with excitement. I’d never been to one of those before. My college bank account never would have stood for that, I thought. Then, I almost laughed. My current bank account wouldn’t stand for it either… I imagined I could feel the crisp edges of Lassiter’s card pressing against the insides of my pocket, begging to be put to use.

The lobby was large but elegant, with a tiled floor and a ring of leather couches and chairs. The centerpiece was a literal tree, standing ten feet tall in the center of the seats with carefully trimmed branches and fresh green leaves covering its boughs. There was a large fireplace in one wall, a softly burning gas fire adding just a touch of warmth to the room. To our right, the elevator opened with a ding and a group of expensively-dressed older men and women left in company.

Victoria in the lead, I followed with Amber still on my arm. We entered the golden-walled elevator and Victoria pressed the button for the 26th floor.

We rose upward, and I took the momentary privacy to turn and wrap my hands around Victoria’s waist, pulling her into a kiss.

She gasped in surprise, then melted against me as my hands slid down, grabbing twin handfuls of her round ass and massaging through the velvety material. Her fingers gripped my shoulders and she moaned as I gently tugged at her lower lip with my teeth.

I pulled back after a single, heated moment, knowing that we would need a chance to compose ourselves before the top. “Thank you for everything tonight,” I told her. “You took care of the restaurant, my order, and now our other entertainment… You’ve been absolutely perfect.”

Victoria smiled shyly down at the floor as she smoothed down her dress. I wasn’t sure I’d seen my put-together boss so flustered before. “Ahem… Thank you, Chance,” she said, still sounding a little surprised at my sudden show of gratitude.

Amber looked on, and I could sense approval in her eyes as I turned back and ran a hand through my hair. She was glad that I had given my boss a slight reward for all she had done for us this evening.

The elevator door opened with a ding and we trooped out into a tile-floored hallway that led into a large room. The bar I saw immediately, a long expanse of shining wood with a team of three bartenders at work behind it serving a dozen or so well-dressed clientele. Then, through a doorway and a glass wall of windows I saw the skyline.

I stopped in my tracks and my mouth inadvertently formed a smile. “Woah…”

Victoria flashed me a grin as she passed me, bumping me flirtatiously with her hip. “Let’s grab our drinks before we enjoy the view.”

Amber swatted me lightly on the ass as she followed the brunette up to the bar. I quickly hurried to join them, taking in the rest of the bar.

It looked like it was half indoor and half outdoor, with the giant glass wall dividing the interior bar from the exterior balcony. Within, the long bar formed a barrier between the drinkers and the drink, with a wall of mirrors and shelves of glass bottles providing a backdrop behind the scurrying bartenders. There were several large heat lamps outside, a long metal railing and then nothing to obscure the dark sky and the city lights beyond.

We spent at least an hour enjoying the balcony space as the night crept in closer around us. Our trio found ourselves in conversation with an older man and his wife, a lovely pair who entertained us through three or four rounds of drinks with their tales of worldwide adventure.

The man was evidently a successful businessman who had recently turned over his companies to his sons and was “enjoying the rest of his days galivanting around the world with his beautiful queen by his side.” It was sweet, really, to see their obvious affection for one another as they frequently teased, bantered and interrupted one another with story details or cheerful jibes.

Finally, with a solid buzz definitely setting in, it was just me and my own pair of beautiful women lounging on a couch beneath one of the heat lamps and staring out over the traffic and tapestry of city lights.

As I looked out over the city, I decided that I definitely wanted an apartment with a view. I wondered whether now was the time to bring it up, and even took a breath to launch out onto the topic before I stopped myself. Better to wait, in case the “future of our relationship” talk ruins the moment, I decided.

Victoria and Amber, however, were already looking over at me curiously.

“Time to move on?” I asked, to deflect their attention. My lips felt tingly as I gave them a bright smile and hoped I didn’t look like I was worried about a single thing in the world.

Victoria gave Amber a look, and the blonde nodded, finishing her drink in one, unladylike, swig.

My boss gave a mock-exasperated sigh, as if disappointed in her poor manners, and then did the exact same thing.

* * *

Traveling down the elevator and out the front door, Victoria led us several blocks away until she motioned upwards to a bright sign that read “Mooney’s” above an open doorway. Music and mingled voices poured out, and through the broad windows I could see a long bar and a room full of well-populated tables. It was definitely a happening place.

“Here?” I asked, feeling a little more clear-headed after our short walk through the cool night air.

We hopped up a single step to get in, and Victoria led the way. She seemed to know the place fairly well and led us to a table in one corner.

In a way that I was getting more used to, Amber and Victoria attracted a lot of attention from nearby men with their hourglass bodies and figure-hugging outfits. Amber shed her jacket as we crossed the room, her the white blouse underneath straining against her tits as she rolled her shoulders back. I could practically hear the zippers begin to strain as the watching men grew more and more turned on.

I couldn’t help but stare myself, and she bit her bottom lip playfully when she noticed. “All for you, baby,” she murmured as we sat at the table. I let my hand rest on the smooth skin of her thigh and rubbed my finger in a soft circle across it.

She shivered slightly, and her eyelids flickered as she sighed. “Mmm,” she whispered, draping the leather jacket across the table and setting her purse on the floor by her feet. “Keep that up and we may have to cut our night short.”

I smiled, relaxing a bit as Victoria plopped down in the chair beside me. She wore only the longer purple dress, and tossed her long brown hair out of her face with a practiced movement, revealing her sparkling grin.

“Drinks?” she asked. “I’ll head over to the bar and order them when we know what we want.”

Amber asked for a cocktail and I, the light seeming to wobble through the air, asked for whatever beer they had on draught that wasn’t an IPA. Had it really been that long since I had been out drinking? I wondered, feeling dully sheepish. I was well on my way to truly drunk.

Victoria ran her fingers through my hair with a grin, leaned in to kiss me quickly on the mouth, and then walked off toward the bar, which was maybe 20 feet away. She squeezed past several tables, what looked like a double date and a group of half a dozen men who had the brawny look of blue-collar workers of some kind.

Her figure wavered in the dim light and I shook my head to refocus as Amber leaned up against me.

“So, what’s been bothering you, lover?” she asked, her voice soft and cajoling. “I can tell something’s been on your mind all night, at least since we left the restaurant.”

I sighed and laughed a little at how transparent I had obviously been, but the warmth in my body and in my head had loosened me up a bit. “I’ve been thinking…” I started, then trailed off. I was watching Victoria at the bar, bent over on her elbows waiting for the bartender to notice her.

I wondered what it would be like to come up behind her, letting my fingers slide up the smooth dress and cup her ass. I would wrap my hands around her hips and pull her back against my hardening cock, the friction throbbing through my length. She would gasp, her eyes opening wide as she ground her ass back against me. Take me now, Master… she would moan. Fuck your boss like a slut, like your own personal sextoy… I would reach down and slide her dress up her legs, teasing her skin with the tips of my fingers. Then, I would pull aside her barely-there panties and reveal her dripping wet snatch, which I could practically feel parting and sliding around me. Before she could gasp another word, I would drive up inside of her, thrusting her against the bar and making her cry out with pleasure as I filled her to the brim…

“Chance?” Amber’s voice snapped me out of my reverie. She followed my gaze and a slow, knowing smile spread across her lips.

One hand played with her thick blonde hair and the other slid casually under the table and onto my lap, where she could feel my very hard cock desperately straining to be released.

“Mmm…” she murmured, her fingers very slowly tracing the outline of my rock-hard length. “Someone is thinking very naughty thoughts about his dirty little fucktoy over there at the bar…” The pornstar’s lips wrapped around the words “dirty little fucktoy” with expert sensuality, teasing me and making me strain for release.

Momentarily distracted from her earlier line of questioning, Amber leaned in closer. “Do you want to head home?” she murmured in my ear, her fingers never ceasing their delicate movements. I could feel her heavy breasts brushing against my arm as she slid closer to me, right on the edge of her chair. “Do you want us to show you how grateful we are for an amazing night out with our amazing boyfriend…? Our amazing master…”

We were lucky we were seated in a dark corner. From the outside I’m sure it just looked like she was speaking into my ear to be heard over the noise of the pub, but in reality I felt trapped in our own little dream bubble.

“Yesss…” I managed to reply, my throat dry and my voice struggling to make it out as more than a gasp of need.

Amber squeezed my cock lightly and sat back, a teasing smile on her mouth. “Alright then,” she told me. “One last round and home we go.”

Even as she spoke, the Victoria finally managed to get the bartender’s attention. She spoke to the slim, balding man for several swift moments and he nodded. He turned and disappeared behind some other bar patrons to get whatever ingredients he needed for the drinks.

“So…?” Amber asked in a wheedling tone, and I looked over at her as she sat back, looking quite pleased with herself for having brought me to a state of painfully exquisite arousal.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion, and she smirked.

“What’s been bothering you, darling?” she asked. “You were about to tell me before you got distracted.”

“Oh, right…” I still wasn’t quite sure how to say it, but the buzz in my brain made it easier to push out some assortment of words. “I’ve been thinking about my apartment. Our apartment. Where we live, all of us, I guess… Sort of…”

Amber nodded patiently. I could tell she was a little tipsy as well, but I hoped I was making sense.

“There are five of us now,” I managed. “And it’s a lot of people and not a lot of space. And I was wondering if maybe we should trade up.”

Amber smiled as I completed the first part of the idea. “That sounds like a great idea, baby,” she agreed. “I’ve been starting to think about that, too. Your bed does get a little small for five.” She grinned ruefully. “Not that I’m complaining about my four beautiful bedmates.”

I nodded, then forced myself to get to the part that was most worrying to me. “But I don’t know… really… where I stand with the others. You’re my girlfriend, so it makes sense for us to move in together in a new place, but…” I wasn’t sure how to express my concern. “What about Daisy and Carmen? And Victoria? I haven’t asked them what they want. I haven’t asked them to be my girlfriends… And I don’t even know if you’re okay with it… And I don’t know what they want or what you want…” I trailed off yet again as I lost the thread of my idea. “I just don’t know,” I finished lamely.

The blonde smiled broadly, then, her bright blue eyes flashing. “And this is why I’m glad that it was you who learned about the hypnotic trigger phrase and not someone else,” she replied, reaching out and putting one of her hands over mine. “Because, in the end, you are thoughtful, kind and considerate. You’re thinking of us as people, and not just as things. It’s one of the things I love about you.”

I blinked and swallowed. The L-word, I thought, not very coherently. Oh goodness… A whole other jar of issues we haven’t touched yet. Then, I nodded very slowly. “Do you think they would be okay with it?” I asked.

Amber nodded. “I do,” she told me firmly. “But I still think that it’s a conversation we can have, okay?”

I smiled back and let out a breath I didn’t know I had been holding. It felt good to get a woman’s counsel on this. “Yes,” I agreed. “Thank you.”

My pornstar girlfriend leaned in and kissed me on the lips very softly. “I’m glad you trust me. You’re welcome.” Then, her eyes turned back toward the bar. “And, right on time, here comes Victoria with our drinks.”

I followed her gaze and was once again captured by the sight of my boss, in her figure-hugging purple dress, lifting two cocktails in one hand and a tall glass of beer in the other as she made her way toward us.

As she did, however, one of the blue-collar workmen pushed back his chair very deliberately into her path. He was tall and husky, with the beefy build of a man who lifted heavy objects for a living and a beard that would have been the envy of any wannabe hipster.

I froze as Victoria came to a halt, looking down in surprise as the man looked up at her with a grin that, from the look of him and his friends, probably smelled very strongly of alcohol. He tipped his chair onto the back pair of legs and said something.

Victoria’s mouth pressed into a straight line of disapproval.

I recognized that look from work, back when Victoria had been my hard-to-please boss instead of my eager-to-please sexual plaything.

The brunette retorted, gesturing toward our table with her chin, and the man scowled slightly. His eyes shot over to our corner where I sat with Amber, then back up to Victoria’s face. He jerked a thumb in our direction as he said something, but Victoria shook her head. She turned and walked the long way around the man’s table, winding past several other parties until she finally arrived and smoothly laid our drinks out in a row on the wooden surface.

“What did he say?” I asked, a small frown tugging at the corner of my mouth as she seated herself down next to me.

Victoria shook her head and smiled consolingly without looking back at the man. “Nothing to worry about. Just harmless chatter.”

I didn’t push, but I felt a little frustrated nonetheless.

“Don’t worry, lover,” Amber told me softly from the other side. “It’s just something we have to deal with around drunk men.”

Maybe so, I thought, the irritation bubbling thick and sluggish through the haze. But I don’t have to like it. Still, I reached out and took a sip of my beer. The liquid cooled a little of the heat I felt as it bubbled down the back of my throat.

I looked over at Victoria. “Somehow you already know exactly what I like,” I told her with a smile, and she smiled back at the compliment.

““Well, it’s only fair…” She tiptoed her fingers across the table to stroke across my knuckles and up my arm, and her eyes were heated as they burned into mine. “Because you’ve already shown that you know exactly what I like… Master.”

I felt my blood begin to rise again at the words, and I knew that if we didn’t get home soon I would be in danger of doing something very rash in public. I cocked my head a little to one side and grinned mischievously at my two dates. “Last round?” I asked, and they both nodded without hesitation.

I took another large swallow of beer and sighed, content. This was going to be a very exciting night. My thoughts drifted back to the twins, somewhere out in the city together, getting something for me… I couldn’t believe it. It’s been a while since anyone has gotten me a gift, I realized. Even for birthdays or Christmas… It was a depressing thought, but one I realized I no longer had to deal with. I wondered what they were up to, and wished I had told them to be safe.

Then, I almost laughed. In all fairness, they were really adults. Adults that lived away from home, did adult things, and had an adult job in an adult industry. They could do what they wanted. And while they were just teenagers, it’s not like I was their father. Though the thought of them calling me Daddy… I trailed off before I went down that road. Focus on what’s in front of you, I ordered myself, and as I came back to reality I realized I had drained my glass and my two companions were bantering merrily about a shopping spree they wanted to plan for the holidays.

I cleared my throat and glanced around at our empty drinks. “Ready?”

Amber and Victoria stopped mid-sentence, eyes locked and then turned to me. “Yes, Master,” they purred in unison, and I flashed back once again to Daisy and Carmen. God I am so fucking lucky… I thought.

“Let me take care of that,” Victoria told me, sliding Lassiter’s card from between my fingers as I fumbled it out of my pocket. “You two grab your things, I’ll meet you at the door.”

She stood and sashayed back towards the bar, glancing over her shoulder and blowing me a kiss as she did.

I am so very ready to be home.

Amber collected her purse and slipped her jacket on around her shoulders, untucking her blonde mane of hair from the collar as we stood to go. Glancing over as we left the table, I suddenly noticed that Victoria, leaning against the bar and just getting her card back from the barkeep was standing right next to the broad back of...

The man who had spoken to Victoria before turned, probably at the sound of her voice, as she slipped Lassiter’s card into her own purse and waved lightheartedly to us at the door. He and one of his friends were also standing at the bar, probably waiting on another round of drinks, and as Victoria turned our way one of his bear paw hands swung out and smacked her right on the ass.

It wasn’t a very loud or hard slap, more of a nonchalant afterthought, but I felt my stomach roil. “It’s just something we have to deal with around drunk men,” Amber had told me. But I don’t have to tolerate it… I fumed, tunnel vision blocking out everything else in the room. And my girls shouldn’t either.

By the time Victoria had spun around in shock and disgust, I was already halfway across the room. I wasn’t running, but my swift stride took me past several tables of startled patrons who noticed the purposive speed of my movement and glanced up. Then, I was standing between Victoria and the man, who was grinning broadly, drunkenly, and saying something about how it was just a harmless little —

“No!” My voice wasn’t nearly as hard, deep or commanding as I wished it would have been, but it got his attention. My fingernails bit into my palms as my hands clenched instinctively into fists. I think the drink was making me feel more assertive, but as the words left my mouth I realized that I was a long way from true confidence. I locked my legs as my knees threatened to wobble out from under me.

The man stopped mid-sentence to look at me, several inches shorter and right up in his face. Then, he grinned. His eyes flashed between Victoria and me, and he chuckled. “Is this your knight in shining armor?” he asked, his voice deep and masculine. His breath smelled of booze, and the sickly scent trickled down the back of my throat and kicked me in the stomach.

I didn’t have anything to say to that. My buzzed brain had caught up to me and was now doing everything it could to throw me in reverse, out of this looming conflict. I felt churning nervousness suddenly rising up my chest, so I just mumbled. “That’s no way to treat a lady. I think you should apologize to her...”

Unfortunately, my opponent was even more drunk than I was. Too drunk to care. He laughed in my face, and I felt my burst of bravado shrink as my momentary confidence melted.

What the fuck am I doing...? I felt the prickling sensation of eyes on me, and I knew that most of the bar was now focused on this conflict. I wanted to curl up into a ball and expire. Even if this man hadn’t been too drunk to care, I was a gamer who watched and critiqued porn for a living. This man’s day job probably consisted of throwing around bags of cement and wielding heavy machinery.

“Or what?” he rumbled through his lumberjack beard. “You’re going to make me?”

I considered that for a moment, mentally backpedaling wildly. I was suddenly aware that I was very out of my depth. “Well… Um… I...” My voice was suddenly much less certain. I coughed and then swallowed. My mouth seemed abnormally full of saliva, but my throat was dry.

“Or what?!?” he demanded, looming over me.

I met his eyes for another minute and then looked away. Drunk or not, I didn’t have the size or strength to back up any sort of threat.

“That’s what I thought,” he said dismissively.

I took in a breath and racked my brain trying to think of something, anything, that I could say.

Then, I felt someone’s hands on my shoulders turning me and pulling me away. “Get back to your drinks,” Victoria spat venomously at the man as she and Amber pulled me toward the door.

I felt numb as the anger in my stomach dropped away into a bottomless pit of shame. I wanted to throw up, and it had nothing to do with the alcohol.

I heard the man chuckling but didn’t turn to look back.

“If you ever want a real man, sweetheart,” he called loudly after us, “you know where to find one.”

* * *