The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRANCE, Inc. — Chapter 7

I scowled, flexing my hands into fists. I had never felt so impotent before. So unable to do something, anything, in a situation.

Amber and Victoria were silent on either side of me in the back of the Uber, the driver’s quiet presence making it difficult to talk about what had just happened.

So, instead of talking, I took several deep breaths. My brain was still buzzing from the drinks I’d already had, and now that I was no longer in a high-tension environment my body relaxed back into a slight haze. Calm down, Chance… I told myself, staring at my hands and forcing my fingers to uncurl. You aren’t a fighter, and Victoria is okay. Everyone is okay…

As if she could hear what I was thinking, Victoria reached over and wrapped her fingers around my left hand in my lap. She squeezed softly and gave me a small, encouraging smile.

Seeing it, I felt a twinge of shame. I made it all about me, I thought, biting the inside of my lip. When it was her who really had to deal with that asshole. I took another breath and let it out slowly.

“Are you okay?” I asked, staring into her sharp brown eyes. “I’m sorry about that guy. What a dick…”

Victoria nodded, and now her smile broadened.

I was a little confused, and I’m sure it showed on my face.

“I’m totally fine,” Victoria said, now letting a chuckle escape. “That idiot is nothing compared to what I’ve had to deal with in the corporate world.”

I nodded slowly, letting it sink in.

“And besides,” she said, leaning in and letting her breath tickle the side of my neck. “I’m all yours,” she whispered in my ear. “No other man, doing anything at all, is going to change that.”

I felt a little glow at the words, the sting of my humiliation momentarily dispelled. I turned to kiss her, my lips pressing firmly against hers as I squeezed her hand in return.

After a moment, she pulled back. Her eyes were twinkling now, and she glanced over my shoulder to Amber.

“What do you say, girl?” she asked. “Should we let that jackass ruin our plans for the night?”

I turned and saw Amber’s glowing smile, obviously relieved that I was out of my momentary slump. She shifted in her seat, subtly letting her skirt ride up as she slid her nails slowly along the insides of her thighs and upwards. “Not at all,” she murmured softly, too softly for the Uber driver to hear.

I relaxed completely, letting the last of the tension out of my system. Enjoy the rest of your night, Chance, I ordered myself. You earned it. You can deal with your wounded pride in the morning. I nodded to myself, then realized I had an expression of concentration on my face that both Victoria and Amber were giving a curious look. I let my face relax into a smile, but sternly made myself a promise. You won’t ever be in that situation of helplessness again.

The Uber dropped us off right outside my apartment, and almost before the front door was shut clothes were hitting the floor.

Amber’s jacket was the first casualty, falling alongside the two purses that struck the ground as eager hands began to undo my tie and unbutton my shirt.

All of the sexual tension that had been building inside of me since we’d left the restaurant hours ago, all of the stress that had risen in my body as I confronted the man at the bar, all of it was channeled into a singular focus as I tangled my fingers in Victoria’s hair and pushed her up against the wall, my hips pinning her there as I pulled back her head and left a trail of hot, hard kisses down her neck.

“Bedroom…” she murmured, and I pulled back, blinking, eyes still adjusting to the darkened interior.

All three of us giggled as we stumbled through the dark, the women kicking off their heels and immediately losing several inches of height as we turned right and into my bedroom. We collapsed onto the bed, the springs creaking softly under our weight.

Amber knelt beside me on the bed, her fingers quickly undoing the last few buttons of my shirt and pulling it off with enthusiasm. Victoria fell onto her back, her full breasts bouncing and her dark hair splaying out across the pillows.

I focused on my boss for the moment, sliding my hands up underneath the purple dress and up her smooth legs while Amber leaned in to kiss my neck and whisper in my ear.

“Show her how grateful you are, baby…” she murmured. “She helped you make tonight a success, so show her how much you appreciate her…”

I grinned, Victoria’s back arching in anticipation as my fingers slid down her skin and circled around to the insides of her thighs, spreading her legs wide open to my gaze. To my excitement, I realized that she wasn’t even wearing any panties to cover her smoothly shaven pussy.

“Naughty girl…” I murmured, and her eyes flashed back up at me, heated and smoky with lust.

“All for you, Chance…” she breathed, her breath quickening as adrenaline shot through her. “I’ll be your responsible boss out in the world, but in the bedroom I’m your naughty little slut…”

I was still drunk, and it was a strange and exciting experience to watch as my hands, almost outside my conscious control, spread open her folds and my thumbs began to slowly circle the small nub of her clit.

Victoria moaned, her lips parting and her eyelids fluttering shut.

I could feel myself giving up control, my body taking over as I became a passenger and the alcohol and lust took the driver’s seat. I hissed with pleasure as Amber’s fingers crossed my chest and tweaked one of my nipples. The twinge of pain zipped through my body and straight into my hardening cock. I turned, lifting my hands for a moment from Victoria’s body to grab my girlfriend full-on by the face and pull her into a searing kiss.

My eyes closed as our lips met, and I felt as if I had entered a new level of reality. Without my sight, all I had were my senses. My body was light and airy, practically floating, and the drinks fogged out my hearing, but my senses of smell and touch were heightened to an almost superhuman degree. I could catch the light scent of Amber’s perfume, most of it worn off in the course of the night, still clinging lightly to her skin. I felt the almost imperceptible roughness of her barely-chapped lips with my own, and my fingertips slid around her head to grasp her and pull her in closer to me.

I felt, rather than heard, her breath catch in her throat as I did that, and she sank deeper into the kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue slipped between my parted lips to gently explore the inside of my mouth.

The mattress shivered again as Victoria sat up, and I heard the soft clink of my belt as she stripped it away and tossed it to the floor. Her fingers tugged at my waist and my pants were suddenly unbuttoned and the zipper opened wide. Her fingers dove beneath the elastic waistband of my underwear and then wrapped around my shaft, slowly beginning to stroke up and down my rock-hard length.

I groaned into my kiss, softly biting at Amber’s lower lip.

My girlfriend pulled back and I opened my eyes, staring into her face in the dim glow that filtered in through the half-open door to the bathroom, where we had forgotten to turn off the light.

I love you… “You are amazing...” I murmured softly, not brave enough to say the words.

“You too,” she whispered back with a wink, and then shot a glance down to Victoria, who was staring at my fully-erect cock with devotion as one hand pulled down my boxers and the other gently stroked up and down the shaft.

I twitched in her hands, lust coursing through me. “Time for me to give you your reward…” I growled, and Victoria glanced up with glazed eyes, seeming half-entranced by my straining manhood.

I slipped from Amber’s arms and leaned down, gripping the hem of my boss’s dress where it was bunched up at her waist. Our eyes still locked, she momentarily released my cock and I pulled the garment over her head in a single movement, the form-hugging cloth catching for only a second on her tits before I tugged it off and let it fall to the side. I slid from the bed for a single moment and onto my feet, rapidly kicking my pants and boxers from my legs before I moved back into the fray. My entire body was tight, like a spring waiting to uncoil, and all of my focus was on the woman before me, naked but for the bra that struggled to restrain her full, round breasts.

I shot Amber a sly glance as a slight smile curved across my mouth. “Would you like to help me, lover?” I murmured, flicking my eyes to indicate the woman kneeling on the rumpled sheets before me.

A matching, predatory grin lit up Amber’s angelic features. “Oh, yes, sir…” she purred.

I leaned down and gently pushed Victoria into the bed by her shoulders, the woman going down willingly as my girlfriend and I both moved in like carnivores approaching their next meal.

The tension was so thick that I could feel my breath tightening in my chest as I strove to breathe. I lowered my head slowly between Victoria’s thighs, her eyes never leaving mine as her tits rose and fell with her heavy sighs of anticipation. Then, in an instant, the tension snapped.

I kissed the outer folds of her hot, waiting pussy, my tongue probing deeper and tasting her flowing juices. She was slick with arousal, and my fingers slid swiftly and easily inside of her as I probed her entrance.

Victoria’s gasp of pleasure was cut off as Amber’s mouth covered hers, the blonde bending down and pressing her into the bed with the force of her kiss. The brunette’s back arched again, and my girlfriend’s hands slipped beneath her body, unsnapping the clasps of Victoria’s bra.

I soaked in the sight before refocusing on the task in front of me. My tongue lapped at my boss’s slit, slowly teasing upward centimeter by centimeter until I finally hit her pleasure button. I circled it several times before flicking across it once, twice, and then again and again and again. I felt her body spasm beneath me as I did, and my eyes flickered back up to the scene at the other half of the bed.

Amber’s hands gripped Victoria’s wrists and pinned them down while her mouth planted a trail of light nips and kisses down the brunette’s jaw and neck.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod…” Victoria’s breathless voice was fast and I could feel the tightness in her body rising as the pleasure mounted. Her eyes were squeezed closed as she focused all of her attention on the sensations assailing her.

Just watching her experience that much pleasure made my already steel-hard cock pulse and strain. I redoubled my efforts, my tongue speeding up as I slid my fingers up at an angle inside of her and gently brushed her g-spot.

“Oh fuck!” was the only thing Victoria managed to gasp before she came. Her back arched like a sudden bolt of electricity had lanced through her body and her hips bucked beneath my mouth, pinned down by the hand that was not currently sliding in and out of her burning hot tunnel. I didn’t stop, only barely slowing as her thighs clamped around my head and her body strained to explode in all directions.

As the first wave of pleasure ebbed, I rose to my knees, stroking my cock almost unconsciously as I saw Victoria shake her head dizzily and her eyes blinked open. Amber rose up as well, shooting me a look over her shoulder before she quickly pulled her own blouse over her head and allowed her huge tits to bounce free. Her nipples were hard at the tips, looking like delicious little buds for my waiting lips to wrap around and suckle. Lifting her skirt around her waist, Amber revealed that, while she had foregone a bra, she had chosen to wear underwear tonight.

She caught my glance downward and smirked. “Time to get rid of these,” she said, her voice heated with desire.

I nodded mutely as she quickly slid her legs free of the pesky cloth, my eyes drinking in her gorgeous figure.

Then, meeting my gaze, Amber turned to face me, swinging one knee over the brunette beneath her so that she was hovering just inches above Victoria’s face. “You know what to do,” she murmured to my boss, and the woman beneath her didn’t even bother to respond as she raised her head and her tongue began to flick across Amber’s bare pussy.

Amber flinched as the pleasure hit her, her eyes momentarily flickering closed before they opened once more and blazed into mine. She leaned forward onto one hand, her other slowly sliding down Victoria’s flat stomach.

I shuffled forward, still on my knees, until the tip of my cock was pressed lightly against Victoria’s slick opening. I could feel the heat of her body begging to take me in, and the brunette, still focused on Amber’s now-soaking pussy, shifted her hips as though asking me to take her right then and there.

Amber’s lips, now mere inches from mine, parted as she moaned with lust. “Here,” she gasped. “Let me help…” Her fingers slid over Victoria’s mound and up my shaft, then pulled me lightly forward, feeding my cock into the other woman’s needy body.

My mouth opened as I gasped softly and then I groaned at the luxurious sensation. I slowly delved deeper into Victoria’s hot, tight tunnel, her walls massaging my shaft, clenching as her body spasmed once more with pleasure.

Amber’s lips suddenly touched mine, and there was a spark of electric desire that passed between us. My eyes slid closed and I slowly began to move inside of Victoria, only a few inches back and forth as I kissed Amber above her.

I sped up as our tongues began to explore each other’s mouths until I was fucking my boss full force and had to pull back, gasping for air. My hands were on Amber’s breasts, massaging them forcefully as I used her body for leverage to plunge harder and harder into the woman beneath her.

“Fuckkkk…” the blonde suddenly moaned, and she fell forward, her head on my shoulder, as she tumbled over the edge.

I slowed, my hips rocking back and forth rhythmically as I held Amber’s orgasming body. My own cock felt ready to burst, but I clamped down with all the will power I had left. Not yet… I thought. Just give me a couple minutes more.

My hands slipped down the blonde’s curvy hips and onto Victoria’s prone body, pinning her legs wide apart as I began to pound her like she was my personal pleasure doll.

Amber rolled off of Victoria and collapsed to the bed beside us, and I could now see my boss once again, her eyes desperately staring up into mine with a needy, lust-filled gaze. Her lips were wet with Amber’s arousal, and I leaned down to kiss her, tasting my girlfriend on her mouth.

She moaned, and I sped up, never breaking my pounding rhythm. Victoria’s pussy was so wet with her need that I could pull practically all the way out and power back deep inside with every thrust, no resistance to my powerful movements.

“Please, sir…” she gasped, pulling back from the kiss to whisper in my ear. “Cum for me… cum inside of me… mark me forever…”

I couldn’t hold out any longer. I came so hard my world went black, everything focusing on the singular point of explosive release at the tip of my cock. My balls tightened and unleashed their load, spraying like a hose and dousing the internal fire of her pussy. I groaned and collapsed on top of her, Victoria’s round tits cushioning my fall, and laying there as my manhood pulsed several more times and then relaxed to a standstill.

I was still for a few more seconds before I slid out of her and rolled off.

Amber moved to one side, and I collapsed down between the panting bodies of the two women. We all stared up at the ceiling, no sound except our labored breathing and my heartbeat loud in my ears.

“Well…” I finally rasped, my throat suddenly tight and dry as though I had just released all liquid from my body. “That was something…”

Victoria laughed softly beside me, sounding about as exhausted as I felt. “Perfect end to the night,” she agreed.

On my other side, Amber just snuggled up next to me, placing her hand on my chest and her head on my shoulder. She sighed contentedly.

That about sums it up, I thought, and closed my eyes.

* * *

I enjoyed their closeness for a few more minutes, my eyelids sliding shut as I came close to drifting off. Then, with a grunt, I sat up. Amber sleepily rolled over, murmuring softly to herself. My head swam for a second and then I managed to focus on the half-open bathroom door and the light beyond it.

You got this, Chance, I told myself. Reaching out, I grabbed the handle and used it to pull myself into the bathroom. A few more shuffled steps and I placed my hands firmly down on the countertop, feeling the cool tile beneath my palms.

I stared into my own eyes in the mirror, examining the bleary, exhausted face. My eyes were a little unfocused — Still a little drunk, then, I thought — and my hair was tousled from the bedroom adventure that had just rocked my world. I took a deep breath, scanning lower down my body and watching my chest rise and fall. Certainly not model material, I critiqued.

My body was very clearly soft, my chest muscles droopy and my abs completely invisible beneath a layer of belly fat. I tried flexing, but there wasn’t a massive change. You need to fix this, I told myself sternly, suddenly ashamed at how out of shape I was. This is just one of the many things that you need to change. I knew that these thoughts were still partly drunk ones, but I also knew that they were true. If I wanted to be the kind of man who could stand up for my women, I needed to make a lot of changes.

I showered quickly, rinsing off the sweat of the night, but wasn’t quite able to shake the troubled feeling that clung to me like an invisible, sticky spiderweb. It was a bit after midnight, and I was just throwing on my sweatpants and a tee shirt in the bedroom when I heard the front door open.

What the—? I started to wonder and then remembered the rest of my little bevy of roommates. I glanced quickly over at the sleeping Victoria and Amber, then I stepped out of the bedroom to meet the twins in the hallway, raising a finger to my lips.

The pair stopped their conversation and nodded in understanding. One at a time, they wrapped their arms around me and offered up their lips for a welcome-back kiss.

“Has someone been drinking?” Carmen murmured with a sly grin, lightly stroking her fingers down my shoulders as she pulled back.

I gave her a small grin. “Maybe just a little.”

The girl rolled her eyes. “Without us?” she asked playfully. “What a shame.”

I opened my mouth to say something about her being underage, then stopped. Like you weren’t drinking at 18, I scoffed at myself. “Do you have a fake ID?” I asked, and the twins gave each other an incredulous look.

Carmen gave me a quick peck on the lips. “What a cute question,” she murmured, then slipped past me into the bedroom.

Daisy, on the other hand, gave me an up and down look and narrowed her eyes.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly at her. “What?” I asked.

“Something happened while you were out tonight, didn’t it?” she demanded, stepping closer. “Something that’s bugging you.” Her hair was still in its braid, and with her makeup and going-out attire she looked older and more mature than I was used to seeing her.

How could you possibly know that…? I wondered, but instead of saying anything I avoided her gaze. “I guess so,” I told her, not really sure how much to say.

She stepped up closer, and now I could see the caring look in her eyes as she reached out and took my hand. She smiled a small, encouraging smile. “Wait here,” she murmured. “I’m going to get cleaned up real fast and then you can tell me about it. Okay?”

I didn’t know what else to do, so I just nodded and Daisy quickly stepped into the bedroom. Do you really want to talk to Daisy about this? I asked myself as I slouched against the wall, running my fingers through my still-drying hair. What woman wants to hear about her man’s insecurities? Scratching my head, I walked to the end of the hall and into the kitchen, going to the sink and filling up a tall glass of water to begin the task of rehydrating myself.

As I drank, I forced myself to relax. This is your first test, Chance, I told myself. Are you brave enough to confide in Daisy about this? The more I thought about it, the more I knew that it was the right thing to do. After all, I had been thinking earlier about asking her and her sister to officially move in with me. I couldn’t just expect to take trust without giving it, too.

I moved to the living room, sitting down on the couch and waiting for Daisy to reemerge.

It was only a few more minutes before she did, bundled up in her own pair of sweatpants and an old tee shirt of mine that hung off her slim frame in an oddly seductive manner. She had let her hair down but it was still wavy from the braid, framing her elfin face and drawing attention to her finely-sculpted features.

“How do you still look so hot?” I asked, before I could think about it. I blushed a little right after the words escaped, and gave an embarrassed expression. Obviously not as sober as I thought I was, I scolded myself.

But Daisy smiled, looking down as she knelt on the cushions next to me. She laughed a soft, cute laugh. “I don’t know,” she said, meeting my eyes. “But thank you.” She grabbed the big blanket that hung over the arm of the couch and pulled it around us, cuddling up next to me.

My arms wrapped around her instinctively, holding her close, her back pressed against me and her head tucked under my chin. Then, before she could even ask, I was telling her about the night that Amber, Victoria and I had had after she and Carmen parted ways with us outside the restaurant. I told her about the rooftop bar with the old couple who were traveling the world, about the stories and the conversation and our eventual trip down the road to Mooney’s. I didn’t mention my apprehension over the new apartment I knew I wanted to move into, but I did tell her about the confrontation at the bar.

“I felt so… useless,” I muttered, clenching my jaw as I relived the sensation. “Like I was totally powerless to stand up for someone I care so much about. And I hate it. And…” I paused as I talked it out, the realization hitting me. “I think I hate myself for it, too, just a little bit…” I stopped talking then, and didn’t know what else to say. I’d never really felt close enough to anyone to share my emotions like this, but with Daisy it felt so easy and natural.

She didn’t speak for a moment, but I could tell she was just digesting what I had told her. “You are a good guy, Chance,” she told me all of a sudden, turning around a little and looking me dead in the face with her dazzling green eyes, her body propped up on one elbow. “And you are the right kind of man who wants to protect his woman not because he feels possessive but because he cares about her…” She trailed off, a dark expression settling over her face, and I wondered if there was something more she was going to tell me. Then, she shook her head and gave me another one of her small, cute smiles. “Just keep that in mind,” she said firmly, furrowing her brows in mock-sternness.

I couldn’t help but smile back. “Thank you, cutie,” I responded, feeling as if some of the pressure that had been squeezing in on my chest had been relieved. “I appreciate you giving me the chance to talk it out.”

Daisy just nuzzled up against me with a sigh of contentment. “Anytime…” she murmured sleepily, and I could tell that now that she had done her job she was ready to pass out.

I wonder what she and Carmen were up to tonight. Whatever it was, it seemed to have tired them out.

Daisy’s breaths grew deeper as she slipped into sleep, and I felt a sort of peace descend over me. I considered moving her to the bedroom, but I was so comfy just sitting there holding her. That, and I didn’t want to play the game of Tetris that would be required to slot two more people into my bed.

So, careful not to disturb the sleeping teen, I reached over with one hand and turned off the lamp, plunging the room into darkness. I found a comfortable position, wrapped my arms around the 18-year-old and closed my eyes.

Overall, I decided, this was a pretty good night.

* * *

I woke to the smell of coffee.

Light streamed in through the front window, and when I opened my eyes I could see that it was actually the kind of early morning light that I never really saw from my darkened, windowless bedroom. I still felt the pleasant weight of Daisy in my arms, but as I shifted positions the slim teen rolled over towards me and opened her eyes.

“Hello,” she murmured sleepily, kissing my chin.

“Sleep well?” I asked, smiling down at her.

She nodded as she yawned and sat up, covering her mouth with one hand and using the other to pull the blanket we’d slept under up around her shoulders.

“Good.” I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and sat up with her, swinging my legs off the couch and onto the carpeted floor. “Now, let’s go figure out who’s making coffee.”

With Daisy wrapping herself in the blanket like a cloak, we took a left down the hallway and into the kitchen. I expected our culprit to be Victoria, up and preparing for her day like the responsible businesswoman she was, but instead I was surprised to see Carmen.

She was leaning against the counter with her back to us, wearing the same pink tracksuit that she’d had on when I had met her for the first time. Her hair was tied back in a simple braid and on her feet were a pair of white athletic shoes.

“Did you go for a run?” I asked.

Carmen turned around at the sound of my voice, jumping just a little bit, but then relaxed when she realized who had spoken. “Most mornings,” she told me, gliding across the room and standing on her tiptoes to give me a good morning kiss.

Up close, I could see that her face was still a little flushed from the workout. Instead of letting her give me a quick peck, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. She tasted of dark, chocolatey coffee with a spoonful of honey.

She melted into it, perfectly willing to give herself up to me.

I pulled after a moment and met her grin. “You taste delicious,” I told her, then accepted the cup of coffee that Daisy had poured. “How did you sleep?”

Carmen bounced from toe to toe, evidently still energized from her run. “Amazing!” she crowed, her smile bright. “There was so much space in that bed. And I someone wasn’t hogging all the covers.” She shot a playful glance at Daisy as she poked at her with the usual accusation.

Daisy giggled and pulled her blanket cape tighter around her shoulders. “You can have the bed every night if I get to snuggle with Chance.”

Her twin gave her a mock frown and narrowed her eyes. “You’re right. You may have tricked me and gotten a better deal.” Then, Carmen gave me an apologetic look. “I will say though, Chance, that we may have to think about getting a bigger bed sometime soon. More space is definitely needed.”

I agree. I wondered for a moment if now was the time to talk to them about moving in with me officially, into a bigger place, but I decided against it. One thing at a time. Instead, I just pursed my lips pensively and nodded. “I’ll figure it out,” I told her, and she gave a relieved sigh.

“Thank goodness,” she said, wrapping her arms around my waist. “I didn’t want you to think I was complaining.”

I rested my chin on the top of her head, grateful I was tall enough to hug her close like this.

“I love spending all my time around you guys,” she told me, pulling back and looking up into my face. “It just feels like we need a little bit more room to spread out in.”

It was a perfect opening, but instead of taking it I just nodded. “I know what you mean.” Then, I changed the subject. “Hey, do you think I could maybe come on some of those morning runs with you?”

What?! My still sleepy brain perked up as it suddenly registered what I had asked. Morning? Running? Two of my least favorite things! I ignored the light thrill of panic that rushed through my body. My revelation last night hadn’t just been a sad, drunken reflection. I needed to change — to improve myself — and fast. I sipped the coffee, suddenly nervous, and waited for Carmen to politely brush aside the idea, telling me that I was just going to ruin her workout or slow her down.

Instead, her smile broadened and she beamed at me. “I would love that!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together excitedly. “I used to run with Day every morning, but she stopped coming when she decided to be lame and do it at the gym instead.”

Daisy sipped her coffee and eyed her sister tranquilly. She looked so damn cute wrapped up in the cream-colored blanket. I could have thrown my arms around her and taken her right back to the sofa — for sex or cuddles, I wasn’t quite sure which. “It’s much more convenient for me to use the cardio machines at the gym after my yoga class,” she replied.

Carmen rolled her eyes, and flashed her gaze back to me. “I would love that,” she said again, then gave me a sudden, severe look. “You better be ready by 6:15 tomorrow,” she ordered, and I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

But I gave her a weak smile and nodded unenthusiastically. “Yes, ma’am.”

Her stern facade disappeared and she giggled at my obvious discomfort. “Don’t worry, Chance,” she told me supportively. “We’ll have you loving the mornings soon enough. I’m sure I can find some way to reward you after a good workout.” Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, and I suddenly felt a lot better about the idea of an early morning run with only Carmen for company.

Not long after, Amber and Victoria entered the kitchen, drawn by the smell of coffee.

Victoria made sure to give me an extra long kiss before grabbing her cup from Amber and stepping back. “Thank you for an amazing night last night,” she said. “It was wonderful from beginning to end…” She paused significantly. “Especially the end.”

Amber smiled at that, and the twins shot each other amused glances.

I was glad she had glossed over the debacle in the middle, but it poked at my pride like a splinter. Still, I didn’t need to dwell on it out loud. “I’m glad we all had fun,” I answered. “Maybe we can go out again sometime soon and you can teach me more about this whole ‘night life’ thing.”

“Yes!” Carmen exclaimed, jumping in. “We could go dancing!”

At her words, I remembered wanted to ask the twins about where they’d been the previous night, but before I could inquire the other women all joined in excitedly. I decided to hold off on my interrogation. Whatever their surprise, the twins would reveal it in due time.

By the time we had all gotten our caffeine fix, Saturday night plans had been made for another evening out. I didn’t bother mentioning that I was no good at dancing.

If I’m out with them, no one will be watching me anyway, I thought ruefully, for the first time a little grateful at the thought of everyone’s eyes glued to my beautiful companions.

It was around 9 o’clock when everyone left the kitchen to get ready for the day, Victoria to head to work on the corporate side of TRANCE and Amber, Carmen and Daisy for morning video shoots. Left to my own devices, I found my cell phone and placed a call.

“Hello?”

I didn’t know how to feel when Mike Lassiter’s voice came through from the other end. Lassiter was the one who had transformed the four pornstars who were currently putting on makeup in my bathroom from everyday actresses into hypnotized sexual playthings. On the one hand, I knew that what he’d done was wrong... On the other hand, I had never been happier in my life. And it was, to a large degree, because of him.

I took a deep breath. Whatever my feelings for the man, it was time for me to let him know how things were going to be changing at work. “Mike, it’s Chance. I just thought we could have a little chat…”

* * *

Mike Lassiter wasn’t thrilled at the idea of hiring an off-the-books freelancer to do my job, but it didn’t take much effort to convince him. I had, after all, used his own mind control recordings against him.

“Is this a good long term solution, sir?” he asked, after acquiescing to my instructions.

“Probably not,” I admitted, “but do it anyway. For now, at least.” I ended the call. At the moment I had more pressing issues to deal with. While money would eventually circle back on top of my priority list, for now I was more concerned with a much more personal issue.

Each of my girls gave me a quick kiss goodbye before they headed out to work, and then I sat down with my laptop and began a quick Internet search for nearby martial arts studios. In addition to starting to join Carmen for her morning runs, I decided that learning to defend myself would be good for confidence, fitness and in case I ever needed to kick someone’s ass in a bar after they insulted my date.

Not many studios had adult classes available before 10am on a Tuesday morning, but one small martial arts gym did claim to be open at 9 o’clock and served “students of all experience levels.” I called an Uber, plugging in the address of the “Black Dragon Dojo” and while I waited for the car I changed into workout gear. I had no idea whether I’d even be up for it, but if I could start training immediately I’d do it.

You’ve gotta make some big changes, I told myself as I stared into my face and pulled a t-shirt over my head. But you’re taking the first steps.

The Uber ride was short, less than 10 minutes, but it was plenty long for me to start feeling nervous. I wondered whether I should have waited. Maybe I could have brought one of the girls with me? But then I scowled to myself, hopped out of the car and walked up the sidewalk to the studio. Get yourself together.

The outside of the dojo was nondescript, with lightly tinted windows and a front door with peeling green paint. Without giving myself the opportunity to hesitate, I pulled the door open and stepped inside, the air-conditioned environment blasting me with cold air as soon as I entered.

I was in a small waiting room, with a desk off to my left that was covered in scattered papers and to my right and before me a bunch of benches and a low wall. Beyond the seating area was a sea of blue gymnastics mats. The place seemed deserted — nobody at the desk or in the waiting area — but then I heard a shout and at the far end of the mats I saw movement.

A figure in dark bottoms and a neon top was flitting about, striking one of the large punching bags hanging from the ceiling. The bag was tall enough that it actually rested on the ground, and it barely moved even as the figure — a woman, I now saw — struck it with a giant spinning kick that would probably have broken one of my ribs. She followed it up with a combination of punches that she threw with unrelenting force, one after the other in swift succession. Even across the room, I was hypnotized by the speed and precision of her movements. She seemed, and I wasn’t sure if this was good or bad, like she was probably quite dangerous.

A sudden loud, beeping sound drew my attention to a large, grey plastic box on the ground off to one side. A little light on top turned from green to red, and it seemed to signal the end of the round because the woman dropped her hands and tossed her long, dark hair over her shoulder.

In the silence, I felt it best to make myself known. “Hello?” I called.

The woman froze, her body clenching in surprise. Then she turned, slowly.

I raised my hand in greeting, not sure what to do.

Without acknowledging it, she picked up the grey box and padded across the room toward me. Now that she had stopped moving so swiftly I felt an uncomfortable sensation of nervousness balling itself up in the middle of my chest. Perfect, I thought. This is exactly what I need.

This woman wasn’t just hot. She was on another level. Her lithe body moved with the grace of a predator, her thick black hair tumbling down her back like a waterfall. Her feet were bare and her long legs were encased in dark yoga pants with a white stocking pattern that sliced at an angle up her calves. Above her taut belly, where I could see the perfect etchings of her abs, her shapely breasts were contained in a neon yellow sports bra, and as she drew closer I could see that her dark mass of hair had purple highlights.

All in all, this woman was intimidating as hell.

I swallowed, then coughed nervously as she came to a halt at the edge of the mats. I noticed that her hands were wrapped in an interlocking pattern of cloth strips and her face was set in an expression that matched the rest of her — hard and perfectly poised to deal damage.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Her unyielding voice had a soft accent that I wanted to trace, but I knew that in the time it took to identify I would have lost this woman’s attention.

“My name is Chance,” I managed to say without stumbling over my words. “I was hoping I could get some personal lessons?”

The woman looked me up and down. It wasn’t the kind of scan that you would give someone of the opposite sex — a quick glance to see whether you found them attractive. For some reason, I imagined it was the kind of appraisal that a farmer would give a steer he was preparing to butcher, or a mechanic would give a sputtering car engine. It was the look of an expert analyzing a situation and wondering if they could find a solution.

The woman met my eyes, and her irises were impressively dark. “I take this time to work out by myself,” she replied, without answering my question. “No one ever comes in before noon.”

I got the distinct impression that she wished I hadn’t come in, but this exotic, gorgeous woman was obviously skilled, and somewhere within me I knew that I had to become her student. “Your studio claims to be open, though,” I probed hopefully.

The woman shook her head to herself and vaulted gracefully over the hip-high wall in a single, controlled movement. Stalking past me, close enough that I could have reached out and run my fingers

through her tumbling black hair, she threw a question over her shoulder. “Why do you want to learn?”

Why is that your business? I thought as she padded across the linoleum tiling and stood by the desk, beginning to unwrap the cloth from around her hands. Her skin, the color of honey, shone with a light sheen of sweat.

“I have plenty of money,” I blurted, desperate not to lose this opportunity. “I can pay you whatever you want…” I trailed off as I realized I’d said something wrong, her eyes flashing as she turned my way. I could see her jaw set in irritation, and I wondered what I had said that had tweaked a nerve.

“No,” she said after a brief, intense moment of eye contact. “I do not think that we are suitable for each other.”

Fuck… I clenched my teeth and squeezed my hands into fists. Even a stranger thinks you’re unworthy. Face burning with shame, I gave the woman a jerky nod and walked out of the room, the green door swinging shut behind me with a click.

I stood in the doorway, clenching and unclenching my fingers in frustration. “What the hell is wrong with you?” I whispered bitterly. The only people who think you’re worth anything are the ones you hypnotically triggered and fucked first… I lifted my head and looked out into the street. A few cars drove by, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to pull out my phone and call an Uber home. My feet felt

glued to the ground, and I just scowled into the pavement like an angry statue.

Then, a voice in my head spoke. It wasn’t a voice I recognized, but I knew it was mine, all the same. Are you going to give up that easy? the voice asked. Wasn’t this lack of confidence the whole problem you were trying to solve?

It’s not that simple, I argued. I can’t just force someone to take me on as their student.

The voice wasn’t very strong, and I could tell that it was wavering, but it made one last effort before it poofed out of existence in the back of my mind. Then convince her…

My hand was turning the doorknob before I could stop myself, and I walked back into the dojo. I wasn’t filled with confidence, but I felt a surge of anger — not directed at the woman, who looked up in surprise from where she sat, on top of the short wall rewrapping her hands — but at myself, for being so close to giving up before I even started.

“Look,” I said, and I opened my hands in a defeated gesture. “I can’t force you to want to teach me. But I want to learn. I need to learn,” I corrected. “You asked me why, and I didn’t want to answer because I don’t know you and my answer is personal.”

The woman’s expression quickly transformed itself from surprised to composed, and she watched me impassively.

I soldiered on anyway. “I am out of shape, weak and have no confidence in my ability to handle things.” It stung to admit, but it also felt good to say out loud — like I had needed to tell someone the doubts that had been spinning around inside my head. “I don’t have the strength to stand up for myself, and recently I was in a situation where I couldn’t defend someone I care about. I don’t want that to happen again. I won’t let it happen again.”

The woman’s eyebrow twitched upward a fraction, but as I finished my little speech she didn’t respond for several moments. She just looked into my face like she was trying to gauge the truth of what I’d said. Then, she stood with the same grace as before. She nodded, half to me and, I thought, half to herself.

Without extending her hand, she told me, “My name’s Terra.” Her accent sent a tingle down my spine, one that I steadfastly ignored. “I guess we’d better get to work.”

* * *

I managed to make it all the way to the living room couch before I collapsed. I lay there for several minutes — no thoughts going through my head, just a blank exhaustion.

Most of my body wasn’t sore… Yet. But I knew the soreness was coming because I was more tired than I’d ever been in my life.

And she told you to be back tomorrow… Fuck. I was more than half convinced the woman didn’t expect me to return. Or doesn’t want me to. That would explain the brutal training I’d just been through.

Terra’s workout had taken almost 2 hours and consisted of a pair of cycling parts. First, the woman would teach me several basic techniques — kicks and punches for now, though I had a suspicion things would get more complex over time. Then, she would run me through a grueling cardio session — push-ups, jumping jacks, planks, shadowboxing and suicides across the blue mats.

After the first round, my shirt was already damp with sweat. By the second, it was drenched. My shaggy hair fell in front of my face, wet with moisture, and I had to actively force myself through every movement.

We didn’t touch the punching bags that she had been attacking when I arrived. In fact, we barely even spoke. After she had ordered me to take off my shoes and socks, our only conversation consisted of her short, crisp instructions and my labored breathing and brief acknowledgements of her critiques.

“You will respond to my instructions with a simple, ‘Yes, ma’am’ or ‘No, ma’am,’” she ordered, expression unreadable.

I obeyed, half worried that she would kick me out of her dojo at the first infraction. And, in spite of the pain, the exhaustion and the frequent desire to drop down and give up, I didn’t want her to do that. There was a taut, coiled energy to this woman; somehow relaxed and alert at the same time. It was exciting, thrilling even, and I found that when her eyes were on me I didn’t feel the need to quit quite as much.

My thoughts started to wander, and for the first time in weeks I forced myself not to go down that road. She’s your teacher, I ordered firmly. You will keep that relationship professional, even if you can’t seem to do that with any others.

I had told the woman I would be back tomorrow at 9:30, but that already seemed too close. I dozed, my mind inadvertently drifting down fantasy lane, until I fell asleep with my arms wrapped in the same blanket Daisy had used as a cloak not four hours before.

I woke midway through a snore and took a second to shake my head and wonder where the hell I was. It was an odd experience to realize I was at home — not because I’d never napped in the middle of the day, but because I’d never done it anywhere but locked in my darkened closet of an office.

My stomach rumbled, demanding my attention, and I rose. My shirt was still damp, and I stripped it off as I passed my bedroom door. I tossed it at the laundry hamper in the corner and missed.

Oh well. I would get to it later. I’d worked hard this morning and deserved a nice, tasty meal.

I rummaged in the fridge for a minute, then opened up my cupboard. A box of packaged mac and cheese that caught my eye, and I grinned. That’ll hit the spot.

As I waited for my pot of water to boil, I opened up a party-sized bag of nacho-flavored Doritos and let the delicious scent of cheese powder fill my nostrils. Pulling a bowl from another cupboard, I poured out a nice landslide of the chips and then put the bag away. I was being healthy — usually when I opened a new bag of chips I didn’t stop until I had munched the contents into oblivion.

I poured the pasta into the boiling water and stirred it with a wooden spoon. While I waited for it to cook, I opened up the microwave and popped the bowl of chips inside for a quick 15 seconds. This weird habit was one I’d picked up in college from one of my stoner friends. He swore up and down that when he got high there was nothing better than heated Doritos, and even without the drugs I could agree that they were pretty damn good.

I strained the pasta and then stirred in the powdered sauce and stared at my handiwork. Man… This was the extent of my cooking skills —packaged pasta and microwaved Doritos — and I wondered if one of the girls could teach me something. It wasn’t that it wasn’t going to be a delicious meal; I just realized that it was a meal that would have satisfied Past Chance. Future Chance deserves better.

As I sat at the kitchen island and ate (snagging a can of Coke from the fridge to wash down the cheesy meal) I stared aimlessly across the room and out the window. I had almost forgotten that it looked directly into the next building, but quickly remembered when I saw a familiar platinum blonde figure. It was Mia, dressed in a sports bra and dark yoga pants for her afternoon yoga session.

Wow… I practically felt my mouth begin to water at the sight of her melon-sized tits pressed together in that bra, and I barely tasted my food as my imagination began to wander once again. I didn’t stop myself this time, remembering the feeling of her hot mouth and full lips wrapped around my cock, her tight pussy as I pounded her into the pillows of her couch. My cock was hardening as my body relived the sensations: the satisfying feeling of ripping her shirt in half to free her body to my hungry eyes, the rising heat in my loins as she sank quickly and easily into a mindless, obedient trance, the little cries of pleasure as I fucked her until she came over and over…

I looked down as my fork scraped on the bottom of the bowl. I had devoured the rest of my meal without thinking about it, my eyes glazed over as they stared into the past. My thoughts were hazy with lust, and I could feel the tent in my shorts as I stood and dumped my dishes in the sink. I looked through the window and into the sorority house, a zing of arousal shooting through my body as I saw that, once again, Mia was going through her yoga exercises.

“You’re mine…” I growled under my breath, snatching up my keys and heading towards the front door. My tiredness was forgotten as I strode down the hallway, but as I reached out for the doorknob it turned and opened on its own.

Amber was standing before me, another blonde goddess with tumbling, honey-blonde hair and a body to die for. She was wearing a relatively conservative skirt and a white, sleeveless top that strained to contain her mouth-watering breasts and bared her toned midriff.

“Honey, I’m home!” she called jokingly as she stepped through the doorway. “I’m back early and I thought we could—” She froze when she saw me. Her blue eyes took in my shirtless body, then drifted down to my crotch — where my cock was still straining to free itself from my workout shorts. She saw the keys in my hand and a smirk crossed her lips as she dropped her purse to the floor and closed the door behind her, stepping up close to me. “Was someone on their way out?” she murmured, placing one hand on my chest as the other stroked up my thigh.

My chest was rising and falling rapidly as the blood rushed from my brain to my cock, my thoughts sluggish with arousal. Mia was forgotten. I didn’t need her, I had what I needed right in front of me.

“Any way I could convince you to stay?” Amber batted her eyes up at me coyly as her hand reached the tent in my shorts and slid playfully up the outline of my length.

Fuck…” I breathed, a jolt of pleasure and need striking through me like lightning. My eyes drifted half closed as Amber pressed closer to me, her hands circling around my neck as she slid her body up against mine and ground against my erection.

Her blue eyes were blazing with arousal, and I knew that seeing my desire had really turned her on.

I growled low in my throat. I didn’t have time for foreplay. I knew what I wanted. What my body needed. All I had to do was take it. “Are you my horny little nympho slut?” I asked before thinking, fire rising in my body as I knew what would happen next.

Amber’s eyes closed for a moment and her body seemed to relax. But a split second later she opened them again and they were blazing with hunger. “Yes, sir.” Her tongue caressed the words, her smoky gaze burning into mine. “I’m whatever you want me to be.”

“Good.” I reached down and grabbed her ass firmly, my fingers sinking into the round, sculpted flesh and pulling her closer against me as my mouth descended to hers.

Amber’s lips parted and I didn’t hesitate as my tongue passed between them and into her mouth. She responded with enthusiasm, moaning as I kneaded her ass in my hands. I pulled back and stared into her eyes — eyes that reflected back no thoughts but a burning desire to fulfill my every need.

“Clothes off,” I ordered. “Now.”

“Yes, sir…” my girlfriend replied, her voice a perfect combination of throaty arousal and mindless obedience.

I took a deep breath, trying to control myself as she reached down and peeled off the white crop top, her tits tumbling free as her hair fell down over her shoulders in a cascade of gold. Her hard, aroused nipples captured my attention and I leaned forward without thinking, hefting her breasts in my hands and suckling one then the other.

Amber leaned back against the closed front door, her head falling back against the wood as she gasped.

I swiftly knelt, my hands skimming down her sides and hooking onto the waistline of her skirt. I tugged the garment down her legs, taking her panties with it, and kissed her thigh as she stepped up to kick them away, my body burning with want.

I hooked her knee over my shoulder and, hands on her hips, pushed her back against the door. I could feel the cold material of her high heel against my back as my tongue and lips traced up her inner thigh and I breathed in her arousal, her glistening pussy ready and waiting for me. I kissed around her needy entrance and then across it, a moment of slow, sensual stillness as the only thing that moved in the corridor were my lips across her skin and our heaving breaths.

“Please, sir,” Amber begged. “Please…” Her voice was a husky whisper, and I felt the rising desire in the back of my throat like a burning shot of liquor.

My tongue darted between my parted lips as I tasted her, and she gasped, her body shaking beneath my hands. Then, I leaned forward and my tongue flicked across her clit. I tasted her need as she bucked against me, her hand tangling in my hair as she moaned to urge me on. I continued, my steady licks up and down her sopping entrance culminating every time in a muffled cry of pleasure.

I glanced up, my brown eyes burning with lust and meeting her blue ones. I stared into them, and what I saw shot another hit of fiery lust straight through my system.

Gone was the sweet woman who I had come to know. Gone, too, was the sexy, perfect girlfriend who had shared a searing kiss with me during our steamy threesome. In her place was a wanton slut whose only desire was to pleasure my cock with her perfect body.

“Please, sir…” Amber begged, panting as she stared down into my face. “Use my body for your pleasure.” Her voice was strained as she struggled to control her voice over the arousal that coursed through her. “Please, Master…”

I rose from my knees, turning her around as I roughly pulled my clothes from my body. I kicked my shorts aside, pushing Amber up against the door. She arched her back, presenting her ass to me, her heels putting her at the perfect height.

I growled, my hand coming down on her ass with a ringing smack. She cried out, but it was a cry of pleasure. I spanked her again, and then again.

“Yes, sir!” Her voice was high and wanton. “Mark me! I belong to you! My body, my mind, everything is yours...” Her skin faded from red to pink as I watched, stepping closer and aiming the head of my rod between her toned legs. I brushed up against her sopping pussy and her body shuddered. “Please sir. Take me…”

I held myself back now, my desire building and building.

“Fuck me with your big, hard cock until I cum. Make me cum over and over like your perfect little slut… Your sextoy… Your fuckdoll...”

I let myself go, the torrent of lust taking me away. I rammed inside of her in one movement, my hips slapping against her ass as she cried out. Her cries turned into a single moan as pleasure coursed through her. “Yes…” she murmured, pushing back against me as I powered inside of her. “Yesyesyesyesyes…”

I closed my eyes, my hands on her hips, and let myself go. My mind took backseat as my emotions and imagination ran wild and, all of a sudden, I was somewhere else. It wasn’t Amber whose body I was fucking with abandon, but Terra’s. I tried to stop myself, but I was too far gone.

Her slim, fit body was taut beneath my hands. Her supple skin was smooth, the color of honey beneath my lighter-toned fingers. Her voice was the one that caught with every thrust as she gasped, “Yes, Master… Fuck me harder… Fuck me until I can barely stand…”

Her pussy was molten around me, so hot and tight I could barely stand it. Still, I pulled back and thrust again, all the way to the hilt — and she took me in like a good little fucktoy should always take her master’s cock.

I reached out and wrapped my hand in her black hair, pulling back her head as I continued at a punishing pace. My body moved on its own, animal instinct taking over. My cock was sheathed in her body like she was a perfect match, her moans of desire spurring me onward.

I could barely breathe, the confines of her heated tunnel squeezing around me and feeling like she was squeezing the air from my lungs. I plunged into her depths with abandon, the sound of my body slapping against hers drowned out by the grunts and moans of ecstasy.

“Thank you, sir…” Terra groaned, her exotic accent thrumming through me like I was the string of an instrument plucked by a master musician’s hand. “Thank you for making me your good little slut… Your fuckdoll… Your sextoy…”

I came, opening my eyes and pulling out to spray my seed all across her ass and lower back. “Fuckyesss…” I groaned, and Amber came again just at the sensation of my hot cum on her skin.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod…” Her head dropped, resting against the door, as she gasped for breath.

I shook my head as I came back to reality, my senses blurring for a moment and then sharpening. Fuck… Just for a moment, I wondered if I had cheated on my girlfriend.

There was a moment of silence.

“Amber?” My voice was a raw, panting, satisfied sound.

“Yes, Master…?” Her voice was a husky, contented purr that sent a shiver of lust through my body.

“I want you to come back to me when I snap my fingers, coming back to yourself and out of the trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master…”

My jaw tightened with desire as I imagined Terra’s voice whispering those words.

Then, I snapped my fingers, and Amber’s eyes opened.

* * *