The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transformed Part 2

Dr. Marie Beale had a promising medical career, but others were watching and had plans for her. Little did Marie know that people wronged in the past can hold a grudge and seek their revenge on a younger generation.

MC, MD, FD, FF, MF, MA

In the morning, Marie woke tired with memories of vivid dreams still in her head. She could not remember how she got to bed, or even going to bed and was surprised to find herself totally naked under the covers, but she did not seem concerned. Making her way to the shower, Marie mumbled about how sensitive her nipples felt and running a finger near her pussy gasped not only at the sensation, but by how wet she found herself.

Stepping from the shower, she saw a blinking light on the the room’s desk phone indicating a message. It was from Amber announcing she would be by in 30 minutes to escort Marie to the spa and reminded her that she should only wear the resort provided robe and slippers.

Thirty minutes later Marie was walking down the hall with the bubbly Amber heading to the spa. “Are you going to the dinner tonight?” Amber asked as they pulled open the double spa doors.

“I received an invitation, but really did not bring anything to wear that would be appropriate,” Marie commented. “I was planning on a totally casual weekend.”

“Well you should go and I am sure we can find something for you to wear.” Amber walked up to the desk and talked in hushed tones too the attendant who simply nodded and walked away.

“You will start in a few minutes, so just relax. Today is all about you.” Amber walked away for a minute and then returned with a tall Mimosa brightly adorned with a tropical flower.

“The best way to start the day,” she commented to Marie. The young doctor too a deep sip and nodded her head in agreement.

Marie never noted the staff members looking at their watches waiting for the drug versed, which had been mixed in her drink to take effect. They did not have to wait long. Within minutes, Marie seemed to grow quiet, her eyelids fluttered and she looked confused and somewhat glassy-eyed.

Amber walked over to her, took her by the arm and said, “come this way, they are ready for you.” Marie obediently followed the attendant through the door.

“You won’t need the robe or slippers anymore,” Amber whispered into Marie’s ear. “Why don’t we slip them off?”

One of the attendants made a quick insightful comment, “wow, that stuff in her drink sure made her agreeable and compliant.” Amber turned and nodded, “it makes Marie a good girl.”

They led Marie to a table where she was placed face up. “Let’s wax her while she is semi-sedated.” Terri, the waxing specialist, stepped forward and within 15 minutes every hair on Marie short of her head had been removed.

“Now the gel,” Amber started with a warning. “Remember to wear gloves, the gel is a combination of hormones that include testosterone, so, unless you want to feel sexually aroused for the rest of the weekend, I suggest you take precautions.”

Immediately, two technicians began coating and then massaging a clear gel into Marie’s skin. When the gel dried, Marie was turned onto her stomach and the back of her thighs and torso received the same treatment.

When finished, Marie, still groggy, was asked to sit up and was given another mimosa to sip. Within minutes, she again slipped into a compliant state. A nurse walked into the room with a needle like device. The nurse explained, “we are implanting pellets of the gel under her skin where they will slowly dissolve over the next 60 days.”

“Won’t that keep her in a near constant state of arousal,” one of the techs asked. Amber just nodded, “we are following Mr. Martin’s instructions to the letter.”

Stepping away from Marie, the nurse’s place was quickly taken by two massage therapists who quickly oiled and then massaged the young doctor. As they did, Marie slowly woke from her semi-sedated state. She had no idea what had already transpired and just assumed that she had fallen asleep. The soft music , candles and scents filling the room reinforced the idea.

“Just relax,” the tall blonde therapist whispered, and Marie did, barely noticing the hands of the other redheaded therapist trailing lower and lower over the young doctor’s buttocks until the tips grazed the outer lips of Marie’s now bare pussy.

Marie was lost in her own fog which became not only more relaxing, but sexual in nature. Shutting her eyes, she dreamed that her body was being touched and massaged in a sexual way. In her mind, she felt her hands being pulled over her head and held, so that she could not move as fingers slowly traced the outline of her pussy. In reality, Marie’s hands were being held over her head while the redhead expertly massaged the doctor’s sex in an increasingly erotic ritual.

Everyone watching saw Marie’s hips move. “Her arousal is building,” Amber noted. The redhead lightly penetrated the now swollen pussy lips careful not to touch Marie’s hymen. She was to remain a virgin for a few hours more.

“My god she is wet,” the redhead remarked.

“Given the body gel and the implants, what else would you expect,” Amber stated. She added after looking at her watch, “the hormones have flooded her system by this point.”

Marie was now increasingly showing signs of arousal laying face down on the table. The blonde bent down and whispered in her ear, “you enjoy being a whore don’t you?” When the drugged Marie did not answer, the redhead stopped all sexual stimulation causing a moan to come from Marie.

“Do you want more?” The blonde waited for an answer.

“Yes,” Marie whispered, but she was made to say it over and over until she was almost shouting: “yes, I want more.”

The redhead started the stimulation again only to stop as Marie approached orgasm.

“Please,” Marie begged.

“Please what,” the blonde asked.

“Please let me cum,” Marie clearly said.

Laughing, the blonde bent her head down and whispered, “well begging would make you a whore wouldn’t it?”

Marie did not answer, so the redhead again stopped all stimulation.

“It is easy,” the blonde whispered, “just admit you are a whore and feel like one and you will cum. It will be a liberating admission.”

Marie’s mind clouded by drugs and the hormones surging through her body wanted only one thing, too cum. “I am a whore,” she whispered and then in a louder voice, she said, “I am a whore.”

The redhead immediately applied direct stimulation to Marie’s clit sending the young doctor over the edge as an orgasm washed over her body. Those watching could see Marie’s body spasm and the redhead’s fingers were quickly coated with Marie’s creamy juices.

“My god, she is almost a squirter,” the redhead laughed.

Marie was turned over and the process was repeated. The second orgasm was much easier as Marie’s defenses had fallen. Getting her to say “I am a whore,” was no longer an issue.

Amber saw to the rest of the day. Massages were followed by facials, manicures and pedicures. Along the way, Marie’s hair was dyed, cut and styled according to Amber’s instructions. Finally, Marie was dressed in a low cut and short, but stylish, cocktail dress along with new lingerie and heels. Her makeup was done and then she was slowly allowed to come out of the fog that enveloped her mind for the past six hours.

When she looked in the mirror and saw the new Marie, she turned to Amber and instead of yelling, smiled and whispered “thank you.” Amber picked up her cell phone and dialing a number simply said, “her conditioning is complete.”

Amber walked Marie to the cocktail party. before entering, she slipped a gold necklace with a locket containing the number “10” on it around Marie’s neck.

“What is that for?” Marie fingered the locket as she asked the question.

“Oh, it is a charity auction and how will people know how to bid, if you are not identified?” The implication of the statement was lost on Marie as she still was recovering from her earlier drug cocktail.

“You will do well,” Amber said. “Afterall, you look so sexy and sensual.”

Marie nodded realizing how aroused she felt walking into the room where multiple sets of eyes were immediately on her.

The MC for the event announced her quickly, “Ladies and gentleman, contestant 10 has entered the room. Please welcome, Dr. Marie Beale to our bidding.” Marie smiled as people clapped still not grasping the implications of the evening.

Immediately, a waiter brought over a drink to Marie. “These are specially made for all of the contestants, please enjoy.” Marie smiled and took a sip.

As she slowly circulated the room, the earlier feeling of relaxation, warmth and heightening arousal swept across her body. Her daydreaming was interrupted by the appearance of a middle aged couple introducing themselves as Jerry and Susan Smithers. Both looked younger than their age and were specimens of fitness. It took a few moments to recognize them, but Jerry and Susan were the couple Marie say in the lounge the previous evening.

“That dress fits you perfectly,” Susan commented and looking at her husband remarked, “I do believe the doctor could have a second career as a model.”

Marie could feel a warm flush rush across her body as she heard the words.

Susan fingered the gold necklace and commented, “maybe 10 will be our lucky number.”

Twenty minutes later the lights were dimmed and a voice over the PA announced “the auction is about to begin.”

Amber came and got Marie and placed her in line with others wearing numbers around their necks. Marie stared out at all of the faces looking up at her and felt a pang of excitement. Amber, now standing behind her, whispered in her ear, “they love seeing a good girl, and that is what you will be tonight.” Marie flushed with excitement.

Within minutes, Marie was led forward and the bidding started. “So what do we have for a wonderful night with this beautiful and sexy doctor who is sure to please.” The words did not offend Marie, she just smiled. Russell Martin watched the proceedings in his penthouse, sipping scotch and watching Marie’s downfall.

The bidding was fast and furious and in the end, the MC announced, “sold to Jerry and Susan Smithers.” Marie was immediately led offstage and into placed into the hands of the Smithers.

“We have such plans for you,” Susan laughed as she guided Marie out of the room and back to their private suite.

Entering the room, Jerry poured himself a drink and handed one to Marie. Prior to coming back to the room, Amber had handed Jerry a vile of liquid to be added to Marie’s drinks. With a smile, Amber added, “she will do anything you want.”

She added, “and you have the privilege of providing the last dose that will addict her to the substance. Starting tomorrow, she will have an insatiable craving for the drug and what it does to her.”

Marie sipped the drink as Susan dimmed the lights and turned on some music.

Holding out her hand, she laughed, “dance with me.” Marie put down her drink and joined her is a slow grinding dance designed to heighten the doctor’s arousal.

Moving behind Marie, her soon to be tormentor, slowly ground her hips into the young woman while reaching around and cupping her breasts. “God, her nipples are hard,” Susan commented to her husband.

“Just get her ready for me,” Jerry laughed.

As they danced, Susan questioned the now vulnerable doctor.

“Marie, tell me, do you use birth control?”

Marie shook her head no, bringing a sly smile to Susan’s face.

“Are you ovulating?” she inquired to which Marie nodded in the affirmative.

“Money well spent,” Jerry laughed adding, “and remember it wasn’t even our money.”

“Mr. Martin did us a favor with this one,” Susan laughed. To which Jerry added, “given what we know, we must remember never to upset Mr. Martin as he seems to hold a grudge and get his revenge.”

As this conversation was going on, Susan was busy teasing Marie’s nipples as they continued their sensual dance. As Marie’s breathing grew more ragged, she slipped her hand under Marie’s dress and running her fingers up the doctor’s thighs slowly began teasing the wet pussy she found waiting for her.

“OMG, she will be so ready for you dear,” Susan laughed to Jerry.

“Marie, Amber told me that you are such a good whore, is that true?” Susan was shocked when Marie quickly nodded and then said, “I am a good whore.”

“Shit,” Jerry said, “they really have messed with her mind.”

With that, Susan slowly ran the zipper on Marie’s dress down to her waist, peeled the dress off of her shoulder and let the garment fall to the floor. The sensual dancing continued and within minutes Marie was nude in Susan’s arms.

Turning the young doctor, Susan began a deep kiss that only ended when her fingers caressed Marie’s clit. Moans filled the suite as Susan kept up the seduction. “Such a good little whore,” the words were repeated over and over to Marie.

Unseen by Marie, Jerry had removed his clothes and in what seemed to be a carefully choreographed ballet, stayed out of sight until Susan positioned the vulnerable doctor on the bed. Marie was in a lusty fog and just reacting as programmed. Given the hormone and drug cocktails racing through her body all day, she had no chance.

Now kneeling on the bed, with her breasts hanging free, Marie continued to engage in a deep kiss with Susan who was positioned near the top of the bed.

Marie hardly felt the weight shift on the bed as Jerry positioned himself behind her. Susan made eye contact with Jerry and nodded. As Susan deeply kissed Marie, she felt a sharp intake of breath from the young doctor quickly followed by a small moan as Jerry slowly slid is hard cock into Marie’s well lubricated pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Susan whispered, “be a good little whore and let Jerry fuck you.” Marie did not answer but slowly pressed her hips back towards Jerry. As his cock hit the doctor’s hymen, he felt the resistance and smiled.

“She is a virgin as promised,” he whispered. Marie, looking forward now saw Susan slip out of her dress and begin to touch herself while becoming a voyeur to all going on. Distracted by the sight of Susan pleasuring herself, Marie did not feel Jerry thrust forward penetrating her virgin pussy for the first time. A sharp pain was quickly followed by pleasure as Jerry rocked back and forth in the young doctor.

“My god she is tight,” Jerry almost yelled out.

At the same time, Susan pulled Marie’s head towards her own pussy forcing the doctor to taste her excitement. All the while, Russell Martin was enjoying the show. Pouring a scotch, he laughed “doctor to whore—— who could have predicted it?”

Marie was totally engulfed in the erotic nature of events. She could feel Jerry’s hands on her hips and his cock moving deeper and deeper in her body. At the same time, her tongue tasted another woman for the first time and Susan’s moans just encouraged her even more.

“Be a good little whore and make us cum,” Susan whispered.

Jerry could take no more and grabbing Marie’s hips, he held her tight as his cock exploded deep against her virgin cervix. Potent ejaculate flooded Marie’s pussy triggering her own excitement. Jerry’s orgasm forced Marie’s face deeper into Susan’s waiting pussy causing a similar reaction from Jerry’s wife.. Marie immediately felt Susan spasm in orgasm and quickly tasted the sweet juices released by her body. When Jerry reached around and stroked her already swollen clit, it was too much for Marie. The beautiful, young and innocent doctor released a primal scream as the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced swept through her body.

“Such a good little whore,” the tormenting couple said in unison as Marie collapsed on the bed.

After ten minutes and a scotch, Jerry walked over and smacked Marie’s ass. “Ok doctor whore, we are not done yet, we won you for the entire night.” He crawled up on the bed positioning his cock close to Marie’s lips. Without hesitation, her tongue darted out and within seconds she was sucking on a now hardening cock. “Such a talented whore, such a good little whore,” Jerry said over and over.

Marie could only think of one thing, making Jerry cum again. The taste of her own juices mingled with Jerry’s cum on his hardening cock made Marie’s mouth water even more. When Susan, now behind Marie, began playing with the doctor’s swollen clit, Marie moaned over Jerry’s cock taking it in even deeper. Drool dripped from the corner of Marie’s mouth as she slowly deep throated for the first time. When Jerry exploded, his cum erupted deep in Marie’s throat bypassing her mouth totally. Only a small trickle emerged from the corner of her mouth.

Russell Martin continued sipping his scotch while watching the show. His cock grew hard as he watched his revenge play out. Shutting his eyes, he thought of how the young doctor’s lips would feel sliding over his cock. Calling for his wife, Martin freed his cock which was soon engulfed by his wife’s lips.

“One day soon, we will enjoy the young doctor,” Martin laughed. His wife, wary of his power and reach, only nodded as she continued to attend to Martin’s needs.

In the morning, Marie woke back in her room with a terrible headache and a pain in her stomach. She had no memory of the previous day and was surprised when Amber knocked on her door.

“You look terrible, normally the process takes a little longer,” Amber stated coldly but with a sinister smile.

“Process?” Marie asked. “What are you talking about?”

Amber barged past Marie and turning on the wall monitor, she tuned to a special channel. Marie turned her head when she heard her own voice and the words coming out of her mouth shocked her......her ears heard “fuck me, yes fuck me,” over and over. Watching the monitor, she saw a replay of selected highlights from the previous evening. Her face turned ashen when she heard “I am a good little whore.”

“I am sure the hospital will love a copy of your greatest hits, won’t they?” Amber looked at the visibly shaken Marie adding, “I will bet they didn’t know they had such a good little whore on their staff.”

Amber watched as she used the term ‘good little whore’ and saw a look of surprise cross Marie’s face as a shot of arousal raced through her body. She smiled knowing the young doctor’s programming was complete.

“It looks like you had such fun last night with Jerry and Susan. They gave you such glowing reviews,” Amber said as she walked over and turned off the video display. “I think we have seen enough of your exploits, it is a shame you cannot seem to remember.”

As she spoke, a cold sweat appeared on Marie’s skin and her stomach cramped causing her to collapse into a chair. “Oh, I see your body is craving the drug already. Your programming was so easy.”

“What programming,” Marie asked for the second time.

“Why our ‘good little whore’ programming where we take professional women and turn them into wanton whore for a night, weekend or for life.” Amber looked down, “and in your case, a lifetime subscription to whoredom has already been purchased.”

A wave of nausea passed through Marie causing her to sink into her chair even more. As she battled the feelings washing over her, she did not see Amber produce a syringe filled with a yellowish fluid. The prick of the needle snapped Marie back to reality.

“Up to now, this has been in your drink or body cream, but a direct injection is so much more effective. As a doctor, you should appreciate that fact.” As Amber spoke those words, the first feeling of warmth and relaxation passed over Marie. Her earlier feelings of illness and distress vanished.

“Marie, I only gave you half a dose, I want you to give yourself the rest.” Marie’s mind was foggy and she was suddenly complacent. She never heard the other two women enter the room with cameras.

“Now be a good little whore and obey me,” Amber said holding out a new syringe.

As they watched and filmed, Marie took the syringe, held out her arm, located a vein and slowly depressed the plunger sending a 2d dose of the drug into her body.

“Good girl,” Amber said sending a shiver of excitement through the doctor. “That will make a wonderful picture,” she commented to the photographers, “please make multiple copies.”

Looking down at Marie now lost in a sensual fog, Amber laughingly remarked, “be a good whore and touch yourself, we need to keep you nice and wet.”

Marie immediately fingered her pussy until she cried out in orgasm much to everyone’s delight.

“Life as she knows it is about to change,” Amber laughed. She picked up her cell phone, dialed a number and said. “Good morning Mr. Martin, let me tell you how your project is coming along.....”

To Be Continued......