The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 5

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

Jamie picked Taylor up at her condo right after lunch. As Taylor walked to her car, Jamie could not help but admire her long legs and trim figure. Jamie secretly wondered if she had been a swimmer. Climbing in, Taylor squeezed Jamie’s arm and greeted her warmly. Both women smiled at each other each aware of their own growing attraction to the other.

Heading out into the traffic, they were soon on their way to boutique row, a series of upscale shops near the bay. Unknown to either woman was the fact that they were heading there because of a trigger implanted by Gold. The entire day was preordained and any decisions they thought they were making were merely actions on embedded instructions implanted the evening before.

Entering the first shop, both women were greeted by the boutique owner who was soon busy showing them selections from her fashion line. Of course, the owner served wine and soon both Jamie and Taylor were having fun critiquing each other’s selections. Each outfit got more revealing then the last, but for some reason neither woman seemed to notice or care. When Jamie walked out in a cocktail dress accenting her legs and new breasts, Taylor’s audible “oh my god, that is so hot,” sealed the sale. After almost 90 minutes, both Jamie and Taylor exited the shop carrying multiple bags.

Heading down the block, they entered a lingerie store where they again had fun. Comments “oh my god, who could wear that” filled the store. When the owner walked over to assist, she led both women to an imported section where each was shown item after item that accented their bodies perfectly. Each set seemed bolder then the last and both Jamie and Taylor actually ended up modeling for each other. When Jamie mentioned, “I don’t know why I would wear this as I have no one to show it too,” Taylor commented, “well, you can always show it to me as I appreciate what I see.” Both women blushed at the comment and both independently felt their nipples harden.

After getting some shoes, the pair headed to a local seafood restaurant for an early dinner. Surprisingly, they ran into Chet and Gold at the bar. The men acted surprised, but again, given the embedded triggers, both knew the two women would arrive. When Gold commented, “now here comes the most beautiful and sexy legal Department in the city,” both neither Jamie nor Taylor could contain their blush. Both felt a shot of arousal. As they did, Jamie could clearly see the outline of Taylor’s nipples poking through the thin material of her blouse and knew that Chet and Gold could too. She immediately wondered if she was giving the same view. However, that thought did not concern Jamie in any way;in fact, it added to her growing excitement.

Gold quickly invited the two women to his table and within minutes ordered them a drink. While waiting for their martinis, Jamie and Taylor excused themselves to freshen up. Of course, Chet and Gold used this opportunity to again doctor the drinks as they arrived at the table. “This is almost too easy,” Chet commented. Gold smiled, “the more they ingest, the easier it becomes, soon you will be able to add it to their drinks in front of them and nothing will seem out of the ordinary to either of them.” He continued, “watching the effect on highly educated, strong, professional women is a turn on, you cannot ask for a better laboratory.”

Returning to the table, Jamie and Taylor sipped their drinks oblivious to the fact that there were no coincidences in their day, everything had been arranged, but their senses had become dulled by drugs and conditioning to the point where they did not see what was happening. As Gold watched a glaze come over Jamie’s eyes, he questioned her about their day. When they got to discussing modeling lingerie for one another, Gold directly asked, “well, given your descriptions, I would say that you find Taylor attractive, is that a true statement.”

Without hesitation, Jamie nodded her head and smiled looking to her assistant.

“And you Taylor,” Gold continued, “I take it you find your boss equally attractive?”

Taylor nodded. When Gold added the words “as well as sexy and sensual,” she also nodded staring into Jamie’s eyes.

Gold looked to Chet commenting, “and they no longer blush.” The meaning of those words was lost on the two women who were still staring at each other.

Gold then pressed forward trying to determine how effective the treatments and suggestions had become. “Jamie, did you like what you saw last night on my balcony as Chet stood behind Taylor?”

Jamie simply nodded her head. When Gold pressed her with the same question again, she answered “yes” and then elaborated. “I knew what they were doing. I could see Taylor’s bare thigh and then Chet’s movements.”

“So,” Gold continued, “watching them turned you on?”

Jamie nodded her head yes. She added an unsolicited comment as she shut her eyes, “I was thinking of how Taylor must be feeling as I watched Chet’s hips move.”

Gold was perceptive questioning, “and even now with your eyes shut, you are imagining the sensations aren’t you?

Jamie nodded her head again opening her eyes and looking at Taylor.

At this point, Gold ordered a second round of drinks and in front of the two added a few drops of what he told them was a flavor enhancer. Neither woman questioned what he was doing and in fact Jamie thanked him.

Gold then turned to Taylor and questioned, “as Chet pulled your skirt higher, you knew that Jamie’s eyes were on you, didn’t you?”

Taylor kept her eyes on Jamie and just nodded yes.

Chet then asked his questions, “so, the thought of your boss watching me fuck you in public was a turn on?”

Taylor just nodded saying nothing and then shut her eyes recalling the entire event. Chet continued, “being watched was hot wasn’t it and you would do it again?”

Taylor nodded and commented, “it was the hottest thing I have ever done.”

By now, the second drink had kicked in and both women were without inhibitions answering freely. Gold was impressed with the drug’s effect. Chet was just thinking of all of the possibilities moving forward.

Gold looked back to Jamie, “do you remember Taylor bound and helpless last night, do you remember the crop?” Again, Jamie nodded recalling flashes of the scene at Gold’s house. “Well, the two of you will come with us now to a special store where we will do some special shopping to enhance what you enjoyed last night.” Both women nodded and after Gold paid the check, stood up and followed him out the door.

Gold followed Jamie to her place where she parked her car, unloaded her packages along with Taylor’s and then both women joined Gold and Chet in his car. They headed downtown into a shopping area never frequented by either woman. When they pulled up in front of a boutique named “Leather, Lace and Latex,” Gold announced “we are here.”

Entering the store was like entering a new world neither woman had ever visited before. Display after display of leather and latex clothing filled multiple floors. An entire section was devoted to lace. Walking down the stairs led to a dungeon display where racks and racks of bondage items were on display for sale. Of course, there were the usual shelves of vibrators and lubes. What surprised each woman was how upscale and trendy the store seemed very much like a high end clothing boutique.

As with everything else so far, Raymond Gold had predetermined everything that was to happen. As a corporate CEO, he left nothing to chance. He nodded to a woman standing near the counter who quickly walked over and introduced herself as Claire, the owner. “So, I understand that you two ladies are looking for something a little different.” Neither answered, but Gold injected, “as we discussed, yes they are. Right now, they are a little overwhelmed.”

“Well, I have just the thing for overwhelmed patrons, and by the way, it happens all the time.” She handed both a premixed drink. “A little cocktail enhances the buying experience.”

Jamie and Taylor sipped slowly never understanding that again they were ingesting more of Gold’s formula. As they sipped, Claire led the two back into a private dressing area. Shutting the door, she smiled and whispered, Mr Gold wants you to thoroughly enjoy yourselves, so please put these in. She handed each woman a new box containing the Lovense Lush internal Bluetooth vibrator. Advertising on the box stated clearly that Lush was the world’s most powerful Bluetooth vibrator. “Of course, Mr. Gold will have the controls,” Claire added.

“To wear it properly, please remove your panties and give them to me and then insert the vibrator. It sits right over your g spot,” Claire instructed the two women. Without hesitation, both complied. Claire added, “with Mr Gold’s phone app, he can control these long distance. Additionally, he can even synchronize them to music. I am sure you will love them. Now be good girls and let’s rejoin the men.” Both Jamie and Taylor followed Claire back onto the main floor walking stiffly as their bodies got accustomed to the feeling of fullness.

Raymond Gold looked down at his iPhone thinking of the hours of fun he could now have with his legal department. Claire then led the group around the floor where Gold selected a series of latex catsuits with strategic cutouts as well as a selection leather harnesses in multiple styles and colors. Moving downstairs where the bondage gear was displayed, Gold touched the app and moved the Lush vibration to low. He could immediately see the effect on both women as the sensations raced through their bodies. When Jamie reached out and touched some cuffs, Gold hit the medium control button and Taylor almost moaned. Gold identified items for each woman declaring, “my gifts to you.”

When he completed the purchases, Claire nodded to the two women and spoke, “Jamie and Taylor, come with me. We have to get you attired for tonight’s party.” When Taylor questioned “party,” Claire grinned, “yes a special costume and theme party. It is one that I attend too and always love.”

In the dressing area, Claire and her assistants soon had both Taylor and Jamie naked folding up their clothes and putting them in garment bags. Claire laughed, “oh my god, they are party virgins. No piercings, no tattoos, they are not even waxed. We will have fun with these two. Quickly both women were placed laying down on a padded bench where Jamie and then Taylor were subjected to their first waxing. Given the drinks and the drugs, neither complained. Claire commented to Adda, one of her assistants, “Gold’s stuff seems to really work this time.” On a whim, she had an assistant go and grab two Lovense Hush anal plugs from a stockroom commenting, “these are the perfect companions to the pussy vibrators you are already wearing and are controlled by Gold’s same app.” With a little lube, the plugs slid quietly into Jamie’s and then Taylor’s ass. They immediately came to life as Gold had the app turned on. A slight moan and squirm came from each woman now filled in the ass.

Once the waxing was complete, Jamie’s body was covered in talc and then a shiny black latex catsuit was slowly pulled over her curves. The suit was form fitting with strategic zippers over the pussy, ass and nipples. Jamie’s wrists and ankles were cuffed in matching black leather cuffs and a collar was placed on her neck. Finally, a hood with openings for the eyes, nose mouth and ears was fit over her head. When boots were slipped on her feet and gloves on her hands, she was encased. The vibrations had her wet and excited and Claire commented just how firm her nipples looked in the latex.

Taylor was placed in a black leather harness, complete with cuffs for her ankles and wrists. She wore a mask with openings for her eyes, but the rest of her face was bare. Also collared, Taylor’s collar was attached to a silver leash and the handle was given to Jamie along with a riding crop. “If she does not obey,” Claire mentioned, “do not spare the crop.” Jamie nodded.

Claire then led the two women back to the room where Chet and Gold were waiting. Both men felt their cocks stir as they realized the control the wielded over both women. Gold commented, “not a bad look for in-house counsel.” Jamie and Taylor did not seem to be self conscious about what they were wearing or what it symbolized. In fact, Jamie asked where the costume party was being held. Both women had firm and erect nipples, but Claire, always the stickler for details produced a pair of nipple clamps and quickly encased Taylor’s nipples causing a slight moan. “When you are in your harness, you must always be clamped.” Taylor nodded.

Gold smiled and commented to Claire that the technology and the app were working well together. Laughing, Gold almost choked when he said “who knew our law department would be experimenting with the cutting edge of teledildonics.”

“Is that really a word?” Claire asked the question not believing what Gold had stated.

He grew serious and then smiled, “of course it is, look it up, we are always cutting edge.”

He then took Jamie by the arm and escorted her out of the boutique but not before he reattached the end of a leash to Taylor’s collar and again gave the handle to Jamie. “Afterall, she is your assistant and I know she will do anything for you.”

In the car, drinks were again poured, but this time Jamie’s and Taylor’s were placed in a soft container shaped like a human cock. By sucking on the cock, the participant would get a drink. When Chet laughingly said, “ladies enjoy your drink,” both the young lawyer and her beautiful assistant began sucking the pseudo cock to get at the refreshments hidden inside. Of course, everything they drank was spiked with the formula. Jamie and Taylor laughed uncontrollably seemingly trying to race one another to the finish oblivious of the implications the scene made.

Arriving at the scene party, Gold and Chet led both women inside. As they did, Gold turned the vibrators in their bodies to high with a simple tap on his iPhone. Immediately, a wave of pleasure shot through both women. As Jamie led Taylor around the party by her leash, they made quite a site. Within the hour, Taylor was bound spread eagle against the wall, while Jamie was teasing her with a leather crop in front of a growing crowd. Both women seemed to enjoy their roles. The fact that Gold had not lowered the intensity of the vibrators resulted in a series of small orgasms and a continued unabated state of arousal. A glistening sheen of sweat coated Taylor’s body under the harness as Jamie continually teased her with the crop. For her part, Jamie became more and more aroused with each stroke delivered to Taylor’s body. Both women knew they were on display and that fact triggered even more excitement. When Taylor was finally released from the wall, Gold and Chet had her immediately clipped into Jamie’s cuffs binding the two women together. They then let nature and the arousal felt by each take its course.

As the party goers watched, the two beautiful young women locked together in a lover’s embrace deeply kissing each other. Their bodies were grinding trying to intensify what they were feeling. Gold toyed with the app on his phone controlling their arousal until they almost begged for release. When he finally asked “do you want to cum,” both women screamed “yes..” With a tap of his fingers, an orgasm swept over both Jamie and Taylor’s body. Those in the audience could be heard whispering, “my god that was hot.” Another couple simply said, “we need their names for our next party.” Even when their bindings were disconnected, Jamie and Taylor lay entwined in a deep embrace. If one looked closely, both were still busy exploring each other’s body with their fingers while their tongues danced together in alternating mouths. It was a full 10 minutes before the women recovered enough to get up and join the crowd.

As Jamie walked to where Gold was standing, she felt no shame. In fact, the young lawyer felt just the opposite. She felt arousal and sensuality. Deep inside her body she felt the vibe and plug begin to slowly vibrate again and she also felt her wetness as she walked—wetness trapped by the form fitting latex she wore. Looking back at Taylor following her, Jamie could clearly see juices glistening in the room’s light.

Gold and Chet led Jamie and Taylor out onto a balcony overlooking the city. Gold decided it was now or never when he looked Jamie in the eye and said simply, “I want to feel your warm lips on my hard cock.” Her response was perfect. Not a word was spoken as she fell to her knees and within minutes, Golds cock was buried in the lawyer’s throat. As Jamie looked to the side, she saw Taylor doing the same with Chet. Their eyes locked on one another increasing the arousal felt. Gold’s moans followed by Chet’s announced that the end was near. Jamie felt his hands on her head holding her in place and with a grunt and moan, the pharmaceutical CEO exploded in Jamie’s mouth with spurt after spurt of pent up seed hitting the back of the lawyer’s mouth. At the same time Jamie was experiencing Gold’s release, Taylor was swallowing Chet’s potent seed.

It took all four a few minutes to recover, but when they did. gold announced the car was waiting to return them to their Condos. Of course, by design, Taylor had been invited and accepted an invitation to spend the night with her boss. As they followed the two women to the car admiring the sway of their hips, Gold commented. “I don’t think the night is over for these two vixens yet.” Chet just smiled and silently agreed.