The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 4

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

Jamie heard the words, “welcome to the new you,” as she stared deeply into the full length mirror. She could not believe the transformation that had taken place to her body much less understand what had happened to her mind. There was no way Jamie could fathom the changes that had taken place in her psyche and the triggers that now existed deep inside her. Without her knowledge or consent, the beautiful young lawyer was totally under the control of Smithers Pharmaceuticals and its CEO, Raymond Gold.

Jamie’s hands instinctively went to her new breasts and she felt their fullness and by default their new sensitivity. Dr Gregor observed her actions and liked the way she responded; Jamie was totally accepting of the new changes. Of course, each day a small amount of the drug delivered by Gold had been added to her IV line, so Jamie was more and more compliant and open to suggestions.

When Gold got the report from Dr Gregor that Jamie would be coming back to work, he smiled knowing she was now under his control. At a team meeting that morning, he made the announcement and added, Miss Sullivan will soon be in-house counsel. The only questioning voice about this decision again came from the director of research who cautioned for the second time that the drug had not been thoroughly tested and that long term effects were not known. It is still unstable and doses are unpredictable. “Just look at Pam,” he cautioned, “although she may look good, her mental facilities are those of a young teen at this point.” He added, “I am not sure where her regression will take her in the end.”

Gold replied, “well, be careful with Ms. Sullivan, we have plans for her.”

That evening, Jamie returned back to her condo. She knew that she had been away for weeks, but had no real concept of time given the foggy state she was still in. Before she left Dr Gregor’s facility, she was told that her wardrobe had been redone to accommodate her new look. Jamie did not object at all and actually thanked the doctor never realizing what an invasion of privacy had taken place. As she lay down for bed that evening, the first of many erotic dreams flooded her mind. Unknown to the young lawyer, these dreams were not random and would be a nightly occurrence for the immediate future. In Jamie’s dream, she was bound tightly to a bed while a lover ravished her. Off to the side two couples were watching what was taking place. As she watched the couples, they began to stimulate one another until they were clearly aroused. Watching them while she was filled with her lover’s cock, aroused Jamie more and more until she was ready to explode; then she woke up. Jamie was clearly frustrated, but as she lay her head back on her pillow she also seemed content smiling at the images that had played across her mind.

Across town, Pam was in her nightly routine. She was now involved with multiple partners all associated with Smither’s Pharmaceutical Security Services. Her maximum dosage of the drug had the intended effect although her decrease in intelligence was far more dramatic then predicted. What she lacked in intellect, she more than made up for in sexuality. Pam lived and breathed sex and loved the club scene. Her partners this evening were literally exchanging high fives as she headed out to the dance floor grinding her hips into any male close by. When her two partners sandwiched her, Pam’s hips moved in a frenzy totally out of syncs with the music. With a smile on her face, she looked them dead in the eyes and asked “does that give you any ideas.” Both men laughed, took her by the arms and headed to the back door of the club. Heading home, Pam satisfied both men while in the car with her warm lips. Once in her apartment, she surrendered her body riding one, while the second filled her ass. When both partners had exploded, she looked up smiled and asked when they would be ready for round two.

When Jamie walked back into the drug company to resume her job, all heads turned. Whereas before she was an understated beauty, now she was a striking beauty. When she walked into Gold’s office, she commanded even his attention. “Jamie, you look wonderful,” he commented. “I love the new look.” Jamie almost blushed, but nodded her appreciation. When she sat down, he could not help but notice her long, toned legs that disappeared under a skirt cut much shorter then she wore before. “Now, where are we on the investigation?”

Jamie was distracted by the question. She was too busy staring at Gold’s eyes as she realized they were staring at her. Again, the exhibitionist trigger kicked in and Jamie slowly uncrossed and then crossed her legs allowing an astute viewer a glimpse of thong material. As she did this, Jamie felt her nipples harden and her pussy grow wet. It was a new sensation for the young lawyer while sitting at work. Jamie looked innocently at Gold and simply asked if he could repeat the question as she was temporarily distracted. Gold smiled, pulled his eyes away and then repeated the question.

Jamie gave a quick update and promised she would have things wrapped up by the end of the week. At that point, Gold suggested they have dinner that evening as he had a proposition to discuss with her. When Jamie raised her eyebrows and said “proposition,” he nodded his head, but mentioned that he could not discuss it more right now. “We will have to wait until dinner to continue the discussions.”

Jamie got up to leave and as she did, Gold said, “Silvia’s” at 630pm.” What Jamie could not see was Gold’s eyes focusing on her hip sway as she walked down the hall. He chuckled, “welcome Ms Sullivan to my personal staff.”

Jamie was distracted for most of the afternoon, but could not determine why. She just seemed to have a hard time concentrating and caught her mind wandering off at various points of the day. She thought of Chet and how he might like her new look, she thought of Gold and how his eyes made her feel, and she thought of her dreams last night, finally, she thought of Pam and where she might be today. All of these thoughts fueled an undercurrent of arousal that seemed to build within her. She could feel a slow ache build and although distracting, it was not unwelcome. Jamie had just never felt sexual at work; now, it was a feeling she could not avoid.

At 630pm, Jamie walked into Silvio’s and saw Raymond Gold sitting at an isolated corner table. She walked over and again, could feel his eyes on her. Unlike in his office, this time Jamie felt as if he was undressing her with his look. Surprisingly, instead of being embarrassed, she felt a twinge of arousal. She even thought about the lingerie she was wearing today as if her dress fell away, what he would see. As she approached the table, he stood, held out his hand and guided her firmly into a table. Wow, she thought, he took charge of that situation. She thought for a moment how that second of control excited her and again did not even consider why these thoughts were creeping into her mind.

Gold looked across at her, “I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty of ordering a martini for you. My guess is gin, two olives and extra cold.” Instead of being taken aback, Jamie was again impressed by Gold’s ‘take charge of the situation’ demeanor. She, of course, had no idea the the drugs she had been given made her agreeable to almost anything. As she sipped her martini, she again felt Gold’s eyes on her. On a whim, Jamie leaned forward on the table closing the distance between them and gave Gold a quick view down her blouse. She watched how his eyes traveled and knew he took advantage of the opportunity. Both of them smiled and Jamie again felt herself grow wet. She also felt her nipples hardening quickly and hoped they would not show through the bra she was wearing. Then again, she thought, maybe it would be nice to tease him a little.

When the second martini was ordered, Gold got to the point. “Tonight, we are talking about your future, Miss Sullivan.” Jamie was a little confused, but nodded her head.

“Jamie, let me get to the point. I and the board have been impressed with your work and we are prepared to make you an offer of employment as inside counsel for the firm.” He continued, “I am sure you will find the offer and perks attractive and among the best in the industry.”

Jamie, as expected, countered, “I am flattered, but as you know, I already have a job, a job with a non-compete clause and in fact, your own contract with us has a non-solicitation clause.”

“Bravo, Jamie, always the lawyer, but this is the world of business and everything can be negotiated.” Gold looked her in the eyes and let his words settle in. “Jamie, your firm has already agreed to your release and will not block our move to bring you into the firm.” He added, “now, let’s talk terms.”

For the next 30 minutes, Gold went over Jamie’s package. She was impressed: better benefits, a salary that doubled what she was currently making, a car, housing allowance and clothing allowance plus use of company properties while on vacation. Jamie could feel Gold’s eyes bore into her. Jamie finally nodded her head yes which brought a huge smile to Gold’s face, but the end result was ordained weeks ago. Gold played to win and Jamie was in no position to object. The young lawyer now got pleasure out of agreeing with such a powerful man and to her, Gold showed power in all ways. Dinner turned into a mini celebration of her new job and when it came time to leave, Gold had a decision.

His decision was simple, take his new attorney home and use her for his pleasure, or tease her with thoughts of what might happen in the future. Given Jamie’s conditioning, she would respond to either scenario. Gold chose the later and rising, he touched her shoulder announcing “we will work closely together and it will be a pleasurable experience for both of us.” He added, that “we now have the most beautiful corporate lawyer in the city.” Instead of feeling the sexism behind the remark, Jamie smiled and blushed. As they left, he added, “your office will be ready in the morning.”

Jamie got into her condo and was in a fog. She was changing jobs. Unfortunately, she was no longer capable of seeing how she had been manipulated into this position. When she got ready for bed that evening, she stood in front of the mirror examining her body. For some reason, she was now obsessed with her image and the changes made. Her hands went to her breasts and as she watched, Jamie let her fingers circle her pink nipples which immediately responded to the touch. She could not pull her eyes away from her reflection and watched as her nipples grew both in size and sensitivity. Within a few minutes she felt pure arousal flowing from her breasts directly to her pussy. One hand dipped down to her smooth sex while the other stayed on her nipples. As she watched, Jamie played with herself and within minutes she came in a rush.....her eyes locked on her eyes. Slipping into a nightgown, she was soon asleep. Sleep brought more dreams, vivid dreams and for the first time Gold invaded them.

Jamie’s alarm woke her from a sound sleep. It was sound sleep only for the last two hours. Prior to that it was fitful as her mind went from dream to dream. Each one seemed more erotic then the last. In multiple dreams, Gold was a figure, often watching her and in some instructing her in what he wanted her to do. In each, she obeyed and obedience to the authority he projected, seemed to arouse her more and more. When she woke, she was again aroused and wet. Showering did not help as even the spray seemed to intensify the sensations running through her body. “Holy crap,” she mumbled, “I need to get a grip, how can I go to work like this?” Jamie, had no idea that she was reacting as expected. As she applied the perfume Chet gave her, she had no idea that once again, she was dosing herself.

Arriving at the office, Jamie was escorted to the top floor and into the executive hallway. She opened a corner office where she saw her name and was taken aback. Not only was the office large with its own conference area, but it was decorated with a style she would have selected right down to the art. She heard a noise behind her and turned to face an incredibly pretty young woman who introduced herself as Taylor , her new assistant.

“Assistant,?” Jamie must have had a confused look on her face.

“Yes, Miss Sullivan, I am the assistant to the Corporate Counsel, which as of this morning is you; therefore, I am your assistant.” Taylor had a smile on her face that made Jamie laugh. “You will have to bear with me for a few days, this Corporate Counsel job and Title is all new to me.” Taylor smiled, “well let me let you look around and get settled, in the meantime, I am getting some coffee. You take yours with cream and 1/2 a sugar pack correct?”

Jamie nodded, “wow, I see someone has done their homework.” Taylor just smiled, turned and headed down the hall.

The rest of the day, Jamie spent getting settled into her new job. She did not know that her office had discreet cameras hidden that captured her every move. There was also a gas system capable of dosing her at anytime. All in all, she was always under Gold’s observation. Even her company car had a tracking system. In effect, Jamie had no privacy. By about 2pm, Jamie was finding it harder and harder to concentrate. Without her realizing it, her mind started to wander to the dreams of last night. Flashbacks went across her mind; flashbacks of others watching her, of Gold, of her own arousal. When Taylor knocked on the door, Jamie was jarred back to reality. Looking up, Jamie again realized how sensual and beautiful, her assistant looked. As that thought shot through her head, Jamie’s body began getting aroused. Again, it was a slow simmering arousal that was distracting but pleasant. Jamie noticed it, but did not think anything was wrong.

Watching from his office, Gold commented to his team that everything was going according to plan. “As you can clearly see, Jamie is attracted to Taylor.” He looked around, “where are we on Taylor’s dosage?” Getting an answer that did not please him, Gold said, “I want her triggers and kinks in place over the weekend.” Smiling, he continued, “by Monday, I want there to be a growing mutual attraction.” Everyone nodded their head.

By 4pm, Gold was ready for the weekend, but decided to enjoy his new corporate counsel a little. Walking into Jamie’s office, he stated “drinks 6pm at O’Mara’s, bring your assistant.” Before Jamie could say anything, he walked away.

When Taylor walked into her office, Jamie broke the news. “Mr Gold wants us to join him for drinks tonight after work. I hope you are available?” Taylor nodded her head and agreed. Jamie offered to give her a ride so she would not need to take a cab. Gold meanwhile had talked to Chet in security and invited him discussing with him plans prior to the meeting. Gold then invited a few others who knew what was going on with both of the women. Pam, however, was not invited as she was now relegated to the mailroom sorting mail and packages as they came in. Rumors were already circulating that Pam was keeping mailmen and mail-women happy in her own special way.

At 530, Jamie packed up her things and walked out to Taylor’s desk. “Ready to start the weekend?” Taylor looked up, “yes Ms Sullivan.”

Jamie laughed, “ok, if we are going to work together, we need to drop the formality. My name is Jamie. Ms Sullivan is my mother. Can we make that happen?” Taylor looked up with a big grin, “god, I am glad we got that out of the way.”

When they walked into O’Mara’s , Gold looked up and his first thought was bookends. As they walked over, he could not keep his eyes off either of them. Taylor was not as far along as Jamie when it came to dosages, but both had enough in their system to remain relaxed. When Gold got up and pulled out the chairs for them, Jamie could not help but catch a whiff of his cologne. The scent produced a jolt of arousal. It confused Jamie as she did not understand the reaction. Jamie did not realize that the scent Gold was wearing was embedded in her brain and anytime she detected it, she would begin to feel arousal. “I have taken the liberty of ordering you both a martini. I hope that is ok?” Gold looked at his two employees; both nodded.

As they sipped their martinis and made small talk, Chet and some other employees walked over to the table. When Jamie looked up and saw Chet, she blushed remembering some of their activities, but not all. When Chet walked over and bent down to hug her, Jamie looked to Gold. “I see the two of you know each other,” he asked.

“We do,” Jamie answered, “but I had no idea Chet worked for the company.” Others quickly joined and Jamie found herself sitting between Chet and Gold and across from Taylor. Chet’s closeness brought back memories and despite her best efforts, Jamie’s body responded as it was conditioned to respond. Her nipples grew hard, her pulse quickened, she grew flush and her pussy moistened in anticipation of what Chet could do to her. When he leaned in and whispered, “you look beautiful,” her inhale of breath gave away her excitement.

Taylor got up to find the ladies room and Jamie used that as an excuse to get some air too and calm down. Little did they know that as soon as they were away from the table, both martinis were spiked. Gold grinned to Chet, “we will have some fun tonight.”

Returning to the table, Jamie again felt Gold’s eyes on her, but this time Chet’s were added to the mix. Multiple sets of eyes reminded her of the dream from last night and without thinking, her body responded. Taking her seat again, Jamie sipped her drink and watched as Taylor sipped hers. Over the next 15 min, she did not notice as Taylor’s eyes glazed over as hers were doing the same. Within 30 minutes, both women were relaxed, open to suggestion and without inhibition.

Gold decided to test the drug’s effects and gradually turned the conversation more personal and sexual. When he made the statement that he now had the sexiest legal department in the city, both Jamie and Taylor blushed and smiled as if it were a compliment. As they finished dinner, Gold invited everyone back to his estate for after dinner drinks and more conversation.

Jamie and Taylor followed Gold’s car and the two women were lost in their own thoughts. Finally, Taylor broke the ice by saying, “is it just me or are they incredibly sexy?” Jamie looked over at her and grinned, “oh it is just not you and I would like to add that you are incredibly sexy too.” Taylor brought her hand over and squeezed Jamie’s in a small moment of affection.

Inside of Gold’s estate, drinks were poured and again conversation was held. As they stood on the balcony overlooking the bay, Jamie sensed Chet behind her. It immediately reminded her of an earlier balcony scene and she felt her body automatically responding. Chet leaned in and whispered in her ear, “now why don’t you be a good girl and slip off that thong I know you are wearing.” Without hesitation, Jamie walked inside, found the rest room and quickly slipped off the thong. When she walked back out to the balcony, she saw Chet standing behind Taylor and whispering in her ear. Almost immediately, Taylor left the balcony heading inside.

Gold invited Jamie to sit across from him on the balcony. It immediately reminded her of the other day in his office when Gold’s eyes remained on her legs. As Gold sipped his drink and Jamie sipped hers, she again could feel his eyes traveling up her thighs. Without thinking, Jamie crossed and then uncrossed her legs, slowly, very slowly. As she did, a thrill shot through her body as she knew Gold caught a glimpse of her moistening pussy. When she saw his eyes remain locked on her legs, she repeated the movement. Gold just smiled, he thought about how far they had come with the young lawyer. She was now a far cry from the professional and somewhat innocent woman her law firm sent to him a few months ago.

Taylor slowly walked back onto the balcony and as Jamie watched, it was clear she handed Chet her panty. Instead of being shocked, Jamie was thrilled and excited as she watched the display. The thought running through her mind was simply, ‘I hope it was sexy lingerie she was wearing’. Unknown to Jamie, her voyeur trigger had kicked in. As Taylor looked out over the balcony to the bay, Chet moved deliberately behind her and it was obvious that he was slowly raising Taylor’s skirt. Jamie watched it all as Gold observed her fascination. “Sometimes it is pleasurable to watch another couple. You never know what you might see or discover.” Gold smiled as he whispered those words to Jamie. In Jamie’s mind, she was focused on what Taylor was thinking and feeling reliving her own experiences with Chet. There was no jealousy, there was no embarrassment, there was only excitement.

Jamie could not take her eyes off of her beautiful assistant. Taylor seemed to be a puppet on a string responding to every move Chet made. In her mind, she again transposed herself into Taylor’s position and could almost feel Chet’s hands on her thigh sliding the material of her own skirt higher. Taylor’s skirt rode higher and higher until Jamie caught a glance of her naked hip. When Chet’s hand disappeared and Taylor’s head fell back onto his shoulder, it was clear he was touching her.

Jamie was broken from her stupor by Gold’s voice, “I see you like watching?” Jamie said nothing, but realized her hand had raised her own skirt daringly high on her thigh. She did not adjust the hem down her leg as she felt Gold’s eyes taking it all in. “Can you feel her arousal?” This question from Gold was answered by only a nod. Jamie was too engrossed in the scene unfolding before her. Her hand continued to softly stroke her thigh as if it were a substitute for Chet’s. As she watched, Chet seemed to press into her assistant and from the look of pleasure on Taylor’s face, Jamie knew he had entered her. Gold continued to talk to her almost offering play by play and encouraging her thoughts. “Right now, you can literally feel how good the sensations are running through Taylor, can’t you?” Again, Jamie just nodded her head.

At that moment, Chet pulled away from Taylor and taking her arm, led her into the house. Jamie could see her glazed eyes and smile, but could not recognize the tranced state as she too was suffering the same fate and being toyed with by Gold. Her eyes followed the couple as they disappeared through the sliding glass doors. Gold again commanded her attention with a question. “Jamie, what you saw turned you on didn’t it?” This time Jamie answered with a simple “yes.”

Gold continued his questioning adding “you nipples are so hard and sensitive right now aren’t they?” Again, the lawyer now under his control could only nod her head. When he bluntly asked, “and your pussy is wet,” she simply whispered “yes.”

“Jamie,” Gold asked with a smile, “would you like to go in and see what Taylor is doing now?” He already knew the answer before he asked the question. Jamie nodded her head. Gold then held out his hand and taking her by the arm, led her into the house through the sliding doors which he locked behind them.

Gold walked Jamie down the hall. She felt secure on his arm as she viewed him as a strong power figure who she should listen too. Again, Jamie did not question why she felt this way as it was the antithesis of how she would feel under normal circumstances. The more she was dosed and the more she was around Gold, the more submissive her nature beçame.

When they reached the end of the hallway, they entered a semi-darkened room. Illuminated in the low light was Taylor, who was now naked and Chet, who only had his pants on. Taylor was bound, spread eagle, against the wall with black leather cuff adorning her wrists, ankles and a collar holding her neck upright. A small sheen of glistening sweat coated her body and there was a look of arousal in her eyes. Chet held a black leather crop in his hands and it was clear from the pink tone of Taylor’s skin, that he had used it on the young assistant. Taylor’s nipples were as hard as pebbles and Jamie could see Chet had clamped them tightly. When Chet ran the leather crop up between Taylor’s legs, she moaned loudly. Gold stood behind Jamie whispering, “I see you cannot take your eyes off the scene before you. Who knew your assistant was such a little hottie.”

He continued teasing her: “I know you are picturing yourself up there with Chet, bound, exposed, helpless, waiting for the next lash. Even now your nipples ache for the sting of the leather and your pussy is wet and ready for anything we desire to give it.” He then asked the question, “isn’t that right?” Jamie moaned slightly nodding at the same time. Her eyes met Taylor’s and both women experienced a thrill of excitement knowing they were being watched as well as watching. Gold took it all in smiling, he knew the drug on the black market would make them millions. If it could trance and remake two strong professional women there was no doubt that it would be a success.

As Jamie watched, Chet removed Taylor from the wall and repositioned her on a table where again she was bound spread eagle. Her hips were locked in place on the table’s edge allowing Chet to walk between them. He continued to tease her body with the lash as he dropped his pants. Jamie could see his erect cock and with little imagination felt it in her own mind. With a smile, Chet slowly filled Taylor. As he did, Gold whispered in Jamie’s ear, “think of the sensations she is feeling my dear.”

Chet toyed with Taylor’s body as Gold slowly ran his hands under Jamie’s skirt. Jamie was now lost in the same fog enveloping Taylor’s mind. She wanted pleasure; she needed pleasure. Gold soon had her skirt high on her thighs and she felt his hand and fingers massaging her, opening her and then he touched her clit. Jamie moaned. It felt so good. His touch was light, teasing, knowing. “Oh my god,” is all she managed to whisper before she exploded on the CEO’s fingers. For the first time, Gold allowed himself to enjoy the effects of his own creation.

When Chet was finished with Taylor, he pulled away leaving her laying open and exposed. Jamie could see the look of contentment on Taylor’s face. She did not hear or somehow ignored Gold’s comment to Chet that he hoped Taylor was on the pill. Chet, as usual, stated “that is not my problem.” He added, “besides, when we send them home, the memories of me filling her will be erased.” At that point, both women were told to dress and then rejoin the men in the study. Once there, Jamie and Taylor were given another martini and tranced again with new thoughts and triggers embedded. Of course, neither would remember the actual sex, but both would remember the arousal, teasing, and excitement they felt around both Chet and Gold. Additionally, both would feel a growing mutual attraction towards one another.

Gold had a driver take both women home and arranged for Jamie’s car to be left in front of her condo. Although Jamie would not remember driving home, she would not question how she ended up in her own bed. For a moment, Gold toyed with the idea of having Jamie and Taylor wake up in the same bed, but decided to save that for another day. He knew both women were ensnared and once ensnared, there was no escape.

When Jamie awoke the next morning, the only thing she remembered were the drinks at O’Mara’s and the afterparty at Gold’s. Although there were some memories of Chet and Taylor, everything on the balcony and in the estate remained a blur. As Jamie recalled the evening, she again felt a twinge of arousal. Gold, she determined, was a very interesting man. As she thought about Taylor, she again smiled. For an unknown reason, thoughts of her young assistant produced pleasurable sensations.

On a whim, she sent Taylor a text message about shopping later in the day. After all, she had a clothing allowance for her new position. She was assured by Gold that her assistant also received that as part of her package. As Taylor answered the text and then called, both women felt a small shot of arousal and both smiled almost mirror images of one another.

To Be Continued