The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Triumph of the Toy Maker

Chapter One — A Bird in the Hand

Superheroine Blackbird’s young sidekick, Swallow, investigates a lead on her own and is captured by the Toy Maker, becoming the first heroine in Ridgemont City to succumb to his new Ultratoys.

* * *

“August 23rd, 2014. Swallow’s journal.”

High atop an office building on the western edge of downtown, a slight young woman dressed head to toe in dark brown feathers is perched precariously on a ledge. Looking down at the street below through bulging black goggles she sees digital data overlaying the cityscape below. Information tags pop out next to license plates and mailboxes, and 3D CAD floor plans overlay brick and mortar buildings.

“3020 Parker Avenue. Traced a delivery of unique solid state components to this address. Components used a lot by Toy Boy in his robots.” She pauses from speaking into the back of her left hand and looks intensely at the building across the street, 100 feet away and forty feet lower than the rooftop she occupies.

“I’m going in.”

In a single graceful motion she leans forward, her supple muscles flexing slightly as she pushes off from the ledge into thin air. A gaping concrete chasm four hundred feet deep yawns beneath her. Spreading thin but muscular arms she extends Kevlar wings covered in synthetic feathers. She catches the updraft from the street below and swoops into a wide arc to land unseen on the far roof.

She lands on padded boots and breaks into a graceful run. For a few moments her lean, gymnast’s body dances across pipes and vaults over air conditioners, then she disappears into the shadows near a maintenance shed and begins to silently pick the lock.

On the 28th floor she opens a stairway door onto a dark office space. Cubical walls of various heights form a maze of work areas and pseudo-conference rooms. She slips a tiny infrared flashlight from a holster on the contoured utility belt that tightly hugs her hips and thumbs the switch. Through her goggles she sees her bright green light illuminate the office space, invisible to the naked eye.

She sees a pile of large engineering drawings on a wide table, enters the cube and shines her light onto the documents. Electronic schematics and drawings of mechanical components litter the table. A prosthetic hand holds them down like a paperweight, a braid of wires visible at the wrist.

She lifts the beam higher. Behind a desk in the far corner of the cubical a man sits silently in the dark. His eyes are vacant and continue to stare straight ahead even as she shines her light across his plastic pupils. A slight reflection from his CCD retina confirms her suspicions about the master roboticist.

“Bingo!” she says in a stage whisper.

As she leans in to look more closely at the documents, a huge dark red figure emerges from the shadows behind her. A hulking, metallic red automaton glares down at her, its late-60’s retro-robot face welded into a permanent grimace of seething anger and punishment. It raises one massive arm high and makes a steel fist.

The towering robot slams its arm down hard. Swallow dodges gracefully to the right and rolls out of the way as it smashes the table to bits. She rises quickly from her roll into a low horse stance, ready for another attack.

“Well, it’s official.” She says to herself hurriedly. “The rear-helmet backup camera is THE number one improvement to the suit!” she says to herself, panting in panic at having almost been squashed.

The petite feathered heroine shines her infrared flashlight at her attacker and is surprised to see a seven foot tall Rock’em Sock’em Robot slowly turning to face her. Massive feet make the floor shake as he stomps out of the cube entrance and knocks over a partition.

“Cute!” she exclaims as she edges backwards along the cube walls “I see Red. Where’s your buddy Blue?”

As if on cue a giant blue steel arm swings suddenly out of the darkness behind her and again she dodges just in time to roll out of the way. It knocks a two foot wide hole in a plaster wall.

She quickly assesses the room as the two robots turn to face her again. She runs straight at Blue and leaps sideways onto a tabletop. Springing onto a filing cabinet she catapults herself over the massive robot’s shoulder and kicks off as she does, sending the unstable brute falling forwards. With a crash Blue smashes the table to the ground and the whole floor shakes.

“Two against one, eh?” she quips “I like those odds!”

Suddenly, again as if to punish her hubris, a third attacker reaches out from the darkness behind her. This time a long, rubbery arm stretches out with snake-like speed and clamps a thick, rubbery hand around her right wrist.

“Hunh!!???” she cries as the soft but unbreakable grip yanks her back and up off the ground. She reaches up with her other hand to grab her new assailant and finds an inhumanly large, puffy hand made of thick, spongy rubber. Before she can say another word a second rubbery hand grabs her left fore arm tightly and pulls it outward. In a heartbeat she finds herself firmly pulled back against a huge, solid mass of soft latex, her arms stretched wide and her feet dangling inches above the ground.

“How about three against one?” asks a malicious voice as the fluorescent lights flicker on all around her. Through her smoked goggles Swallow sees the familiar figure of her long time nemesis walking towards her from an open door.

“Toy Boy! I knew it!” She struggles fruitlessly against the massive rubbery man that holds her pressed against his broad, latex chest. Robots like this were nothing new for Toy Boy, and Swallow had always been able to escape in the past, usually when he started gloating over his all too easy victory.

This night would be different.

“Oh, no, my little chickadee. I’m not Toy Boy anymore.” He corrects her. “I’ve done some growing up lately. I’m a Toy MAN, now, I suppose. Or better yet, you can call me the Toy Maker!”

“New name, just as lame!” she retorts, squirming to test the rubber robot’s grip. Toy Maker walks to a cabinet and withdraws a small shiny metal object.

“On the contrary. When I became I man, I put away childish things. Except for my friends here, who provide me with a modicum of security, I make adult toys now.” He turns around to face her again, a 14 inch long stainless steel dildo in his right hand. A long white cable snakes from its base to a box on a nearby tabletop. He leers at her menacingly.

“Wanna Play?”

Seeing his twisted intentions she panics and begins flailing her legs, kicking at the air and trying desperately to break free. “Don’t you touch me, you sick son of a bitch!” she screams, her boots harmlessly kicking dents in the soft, rubbery legs of the giant Stretch’Arm’Strong figure.

“Red! Blue! Hold her legs still!” commands the evil genius.

Terrified of the impending assault, the young superheroine pleads with him even as the massive metal automatons grab her by her boot calves and stretch her legs wide. “I’m warning you! This is too much, even for a low life like you! It’s…tss…sss…”

Her words trail off as he gently touches the steel vibrator against the crotch of her costume. Even through the thick Kevlar and padding she feels an intense buzzing that washes over her and obliterates her thoughts.

For thirty seconds she is caught in a single, mindless moment. The pleasant sensations emanating from the vibrating metal phallus cut through her protective clothing and penetrate deep into her sex. Every nerve ending between her legs sings, every millimeter of skin is alive and her entire pussy pulses with impossible pleasure.

Suddenly he pulls the device away from her and she hangs limp in the robots’ arms, panting and exhausted..

“Now how do you feel?” he asks, knowing the answer.

“Fu…fu…Fuck you…”

“Interesting choice of words.” He responds. “I accept.”

He turns a knob on the steel vibrator and pushes it hard against her vulva.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

For thirty more seconds he holds it there as her head shakes and her crossed eyes try to focus on him. Anger and vengeance slowly give way to resignation and then bliss as she loses to her desires. When he releases her again her head slumps forward, her chin resting against her the bird shaped buckle that secures her cape.

“Let her go. She can’t go far in her condition.” He gloats. “In fact, I doubt she can even stand up right about now.”

Red and Blue release their grips on her legs and she hangs loosely from Stretch’s firm hold. Her legs again hang limp, her boots inches from the ground.

“Now, as I recall you’re utility belt is booby-trapped.” He asks her, holding the dildo in front of her face. “Tell me how to open it safely so I can get to that pretty little pussy of yours.” He holds the steel vibrator like a weapon. “It’s SO much better that way!”

“bbuuu…bbuuhhhh…” she starts, weakly, then lifting her head with great effort. “…uuuhhh..” He leans in close and she spits in his face.

“Good point. What’s the hurry. Let’s swap some spit first.” He kisses her roughly and she tries to pull away in disgust. But when he presses the dildo against her mound her mouth opens involuntarily and she kisses him back hard, lost in lust.

She is just coming down from the effects of the super-strong vibrator when he reaches up to remove her goggles and mask. “I like to see the eyes of the woman I’m kissing. Let’s get rid of this mask, shall we?”

She makes an effort to pull away but he easily slides off her goggles and pulls her cowl upward and back. Beneath, he reveals the delicate features of a beautiful young woman with smooth, pale skin and deep brown eyes. Her long, elegant, slightly upturned nose and graceful lips give her the look of a delicate bird even without her mask. Free of the cowl her long, straight black hair cascades over her shoulders.

“Wow. You’re actually quite beautiful. No one I know, of course. Not the local news anchor or a rich socialite, but you are quite beautiful none the less!”

“Please….please don’t do this….” She begs.

“Wrong kind of begging, my dear.” He says, leaning in closely to her face.

“Right tone, wrong goal.” He presses the dildo against her clothed crotch again and she inhales sharply, her mind plunging once more into the deep, deep waters of pure sexual stimulation.

After several more minutes he stops.

“p..p….p….p…please….”

“Please what?” he asks, leading her.

“…please…” she bites her lip “…please…let me cum…”

Smiles broadly. “That’s better.”

He leans in closely and drags the dildo lightly down her nubile a-cup cleavage and across her belly, just above her belt buckle. “I really do want you to cum, my dear, but you need to remove your pants first…and that means taking off your utility belt.” He brushes the lude toy against her metal belt buckle and the tip chimes musically. She feels the slightest vibration through her womb where it touches, just below her bellybutton, and she yearns for its touch.

“Tell me how to safely remove your belt, my dear.”

She sobs silently as she fights with herself. After a many seconds she bites her lip and says “twist the outer ring three clicks to the left…”

She begins to cry again, then “…and…push in…then turn back two clicks.”

She looks directly into his eyes. “…please!!”

The Toy Maker returns her stare, studying her face carefully. Eventually he decides she is not lying.

Click…click…click. Snick. Click….click. Pop!

The belt loosens in his grip and Swallow cries, a tear running down her cheek. The Toy Maker slips the now open belt from around her delicate waist. He drapes it over the outstretched arm of the Red robot and turns back to the defeated heroine.

“Don’t cry, Little One.” He says with predatory calm. He reaches around behind her and lowers the zipper on her pants, just above her ass crack. Gently, smoothly he slides her tight-fitting leggings down to her knees to expose her neatly trimmed bush. “

“You haven’t lost.” He consoles her. “In fact, you’ve just won a whole new life for yourself, starting right now.”

With that he presses the cold, metal shaft of the vibrator against her naked mound and thumbs the switch.

The defeated heroine’s head shoots back violently, slamming hard against Stretch Armstrong’s pliable chest. She gasps out loud, inhaling sharply. Her long hair flies wildly around her head and her eyes shoot open in a combination of total fear and animal lust as the most intense sensation of her life completely overwhelms her brain. In moments she is lost entirely to the world, her face a permanent mask of ultimate happiness.

Toy Maker holds the vibrator between her tight, athletic legs for several more minutes while she smiles an insane smile. Her are eyes are closed tightly and long strings of drool fall from her mouth. When he finally removes the device her head simply falls forward, and she hangs limp and exhausted in the massive robot’s arms.

“Take her to the Game Room.” He tells the giant toy. “She’s going to LOVE my Toy Box.”