The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trixie’s Treat

Trixie comes home from the goth club to find a Halloween surprise from her mom.

Author’s Note: Special thanks to Bad Penny and Mike the Fable for help in writing this, and thanks to everyone on The Argent Garden who commented on the original draft.

Looking gaunt and haunted, Trixie stepped through the front door as quietly as she could. It was very late, and a weeknight. She’d just come back from the club, weary and with big black X’s on her hands to show that she couldn’t order drinks. Trixie wouldn’t normally have gone to the club on a night before her 8 AM Intro Psych course, but tonight was Halloween, biggest Goth party night of the year.

Her mom had left the kitchen light on, and in it, the bleary-eyed girl in black noticed a note lying on the dining table. She picked it up.

It read, “Halloween goodies in fridge! Love, Mom.” Her mom was always telling Trixie to eat more. Trixie was a little self-conscious about how skinny she was, but often resented her mother’s attempts to change it, just as she hated it when her mom told her not to dress like she was going to a funeral every day. Still, after a few hours of dancing, she had worked up an appetite. She opened the fridge door to find a plate of cookies frosted to look like jack-o-lanterns and, curiously, a glass of milk, already poured.

Trixie shrugged, carried the plate and glass over to the table, and dug in. The cookies were pretty tasty, but, to her surprise, it was the milk that she really enjoyed. Somehow, its sweetness was really striking, even when washing down cookies with frosting. It seemed far richer than what she had on her cereal in the mornings. Once she’d taken the first sip, Trixie couldn’t stop until she’d drained the glass, letting a little of it dribble down her chin. Only then did she return her attention to the cookies, finishing them off in short order.

Looking down at the plate of crumbs before her, Trixie became aware of another, unsated hunger. Her night out had been pretty stimulating, in close quarters with so many people in sexy costumes. A lot of the girls in the scene wore salacious clubwear routinely, and of course, Halloween was the night of the year when girls dressed the sluttiest. Trixie thought of the multitude of naughty nurses, medieval wenches and she-devils there, as well as the countless vampiresses. She had just worn one of her usual long black dresses, though, and was no match for the others.

There were some beautiful boys she would have loved to dance with, especially this one guy whose pirate costume was open to the waist, and whose long curls bounced as he danced. Trixie had stared from the shadows as a succession of the girl in sexy costumes got to dance with him, sometimes two at a time, while everybody ignored her. This had been frustrating, and now she felt all her horniness from the night return, stronger than ever. In fact, she realized, her pussy was sopping. Her nipples felt like they were about to tear holes in her too-tight bra.

Without too much thought, Trixie reached behind her to unzip the back of her dress so she could unclasp her bra. Inside it, her tits throbbed. With a little fumbling, she managed to get the undergarment off with her dress pulled only halfway off her torso. With relief, she began to stroke her liberated breasts.

It always felt good to get her bra off at the end of the day, especially after a lot of dancing, and of course it always felt even better to fondle them while thinking sexy thoughts. But this time was different. As Trixie stroked her breasts and held her nipples in her fingers she felt an overwhelming, tingling pleasure radiating from them, an electric sensation of ecstasy that raced from her tits up to the top of her head and down to her toes, lingering around her quivering pussy and throbbing clit.

And somehow, her tits felt bigger. Even as Trixie rubbed them, they seemed to grow, with a yummy warm sensation. This was much more than the normal swelling that she felt when she was horny, or even around her period. No wonder her bra had been tight. They continued to expand, and she felt shocked and confused. But even more than that, she felt too good to stop luxuriating in the pleasure she felt. It seemed the bigger they got, the greater the bliss. Soon she could no longer cover each tit with a hand and to feel their complete surfaces she had to rub her tits all over the tops and bottoms and sides—and the nipples. Oh God, the nipples. They stuck out as large and stiff as fingertips and they burned with pleasure she had never felt before.

Lost in ecstasy with her hands full of soft warm titflesh, Trixie could no longer spare a thought for the curious nature of this sudden growth. She only knew she loved it. She was close to orgasm, just from fondling her boobs, now that they were nice and big.

Sure enough, within moments, Trixie’s body exploded with pure delight. She saw blinding white strobes inside her eyelids and she let out an ecstatic moan. She continued fondling herself as she came down. Her boobies were huge now! It was like some strange wet dream.

A noise came from upstairs. Footsteps. Her shameless moaning had woken up Mom. Trixie jumped from her seat and tried to pull her dress up over herself. It wouldn’t zip all the way up now. Trixie’s bra, on the floor, wasn’t even worth trying to get back on. Looking down at her chest with a clearer head, Trixie could not help feeling perplexed, although the afterglow of her orgasm took some of the edge off that.

Sure enough, a figure soon appeared at the top of the staircase. It was recognizable as Mom, but only barely. The woman coming down the stairs looked a good twenty years younger than when Trixie had seen her mere hours ago. Her mousy brown hair was gone, replaced by luxurious golden tresses. The filmy nighty she wore displayed long, toned legs and stretched taut against a pair of firm breasts that dwarfed even Trixie’s new-grown boobs.

“Mom,” Trixie said, then stopped, uncertain of what to say next. Though more puzzled than ever, she felt her arousal growing anew.

“Trixie, you look so pretty!” her mom said, grinning. Trixie glanced at her own reflection in the mirror over the mantelpiece. Not only had her chest ballooned out, but her face and her whole figure seemed softer and more voluptuous. Gorgeous, really. She looked back at her mom, open-mouthed.

“Wow,” Trixie whispered. “You look great too, Mom!”

“Oh, thanks, sugar,” Mom replied, stepping forward to embrace her blushing daughter. Running her hands up and down the girl’s sides, she added, “I always told you you’d look better if you filled out a little.” She pushed Trixie’s boobs together a little to emphasize the point, then added, “Now all the boys will be crazy about you.”

This was all Trixie needed to send her into a renewed erotic rapture. She dropped one hand from her mother’s back to stroke her own crotch through the dress.

“But Mom, how did this happen? I mean...” Trixie was again at a loss for words.

“Well,” Mom began, with a mischievous smile, “I was just sitting here, handing out candy to trick-or-treaters when this one witch came by. Except she was all grown up and super-sexy, see, and she said that she didn’t want candy, but some other kind of goodies.” She giggled, then continued, “Well, I just couldn’t say no. Everything she said seemed to make so much sense, and besides, she said she’d do me a favor in return. And well....” She looked down at her own pneumatic chest, where it squeezed against her daughter’s.

“But I still don’t understand,” Trixie protested.

“Well, you tried the Halloween goodies, right? The secret’s in the milk,” Mom whispered conspiratorially.

Trixie’s eyes widened. “Oh, so she gave you that stuff?”

“Better yet,” Mom gushed, “you might say she gave me an unlimited supply.” She winked and shook her torso to set her massive breasts jiggling.

Trixie felt light-headed and fell into the chair. Her mom pulled up a chair beside her.

“Now that you look so pretty, Trix, you really need some new clothes. Especially new bras, I think.” She giggled some more.

Trixie giggled along with her.

“Why don’t we go shopping together tomorrow?” Mom suggested.

Trixie had never been a big fan of shopping with her mother before, but suddenly it sounded like the funnest thing in the world.

“But mom,” Trixie said, “you know I have classes.”

“Trixie, you shouldn’t worry about school so much if you don’t make sure to look good for the boys first.”

Trixie nodded at this sage maternal advice.

“Now, we’ve got a big day ahead, and it’s late,” Mom added, “so we both need to get some rest.”

Trixie nodded, though she no longer felt tired at all.

“Uh, Mom,” she said, slowly, “remember when I was little, and I got real scared at night, and you’d let me sleep in your bed?”

Her Mom nodded.

“Well, Halloween is like the scariest night of the year, right?” Trixie bit her lip after asking.

Her mom opened her eyes wide and grinned as she grabbed her daughter by both hands, pulling her up to the bedroom.