The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tryouts:

Chapter 2:

By the time she got to the gym, on the day of the auditions, there was a crowd of people outside, a mixture of girls and boys all clamouring around the entrance. Tanya, dressed in old tracksuit bottoms, a loose T-shirt, worn out trainers and a sports bra, forced her way to the front of the throng. There was Cindy, dressed in quite the most extraordinary outfit Tanya had ever seen, one that made the Thai’s prowling lesbian desire surge.

The blonde girl wore what could best be described as a mini-dress. It was blue and covered from her shoulders down to about three or four inches below her hips. Her shocking pink panties were visible to anyone who cared to look or, in the case of a number of the boys present, take photos. Cindy’s legs were very toned and tanned, stretching down where they were encased up to the knee in extraordinary blue socks and with trainers on underneath. On top of that, Cindy’s ample cleavage was on show, there being a heart shaped hole cut out of her uniform just above her breasts. Other than that the… ‘dress’ did a good job of covering her up… areas like her shoulders or lower back were completely hidden… Muscling her way to the front Tanya reached out to touch the practically undressed girl before her.

“Yes?” enquired Cindy, looking up. Her face did a double take before resetting to a smile, “Oh Tanya, you’re here! Come right on in.” She stood aside and the Thai girl walked forwards. Behind her the audience surged, only to be beaten back by Cindy’s furious shouting. Slightly shaken, Tanya proceeded into the gym, a large, well lit building with a wooden floor, on which about twenty girls were going through some basic exercises.

None of them had dressed conservatively. By comparison Cindy had seemed positively prudish! They were a varied lot, the twenty girls doing the audition. All were stunning, flexible and wearing very little, but there seemed to have been no limits on colour or creed. Tanya wasn’t the only far Eastern girl there and there were three Hispanic people, four black girls and one who looked like she must have come from the Arctic Circle or something…!

Sitting behind a bench like a Queen on her thrown, Britney was dressed in an identical uniform to Cindy, as were the other actual cheerleaders. To her left were Jenny and Christy and to her right sat Mandy. There was one free seat to Mandy’s right, presumably for Cindy. Seeing each of the attractive girls, dressed in their uniforms and their highly visible, shocking pink underwear, Tanya felt very aroused. But she suppressed the emotions bubbling up through her. She was there to dance, not to gape! Looking up, Britney saw the latecomer and smiled, waving Tanya over to her. The Thai girl went through, drawing uncomplimentary stares from the other girls present. She arrived at the table.

“Hey Tanya, glad you could make it,” said Britney genuinely.

“Sorry I’m late,” replied Tanya, “I got delayed by the crowd outside!” Britney smiled wanly.

“Yeah, a lot of people come just to see who the hopefuls are. Others reckon that if they turn up and start doing their routines outside they’ll get invited in. They needn’t have bothered. We have everyone we need… it’s a talented group this year, you’re going to have a bit of trouble qualifying…” Fair enough. If Tanya didn’t qualify it would hardly be the end of her world. She wouldn’t have to wear an outrageous outfit and parade herself before salivating guys… Still, her competitive spirit wasn’t about to let her give in without a fight. She went back to the big group of girls and did a couple of stretches. Three more people soon joined them although none spoke to Britney. They were followed by Cindy and when she sat down the captain stood up and clapped her hands.

“Hello everyone, welcome to the cheerleader tryouts,” she said, “I’m Britney Carter and I am the captain of the Love Hearts. You are here to try and get into the squad… we have several spaces available and want to fill them as soon as possible. You will be asked to do a solo routine. We will cut out a few of you after it. Once we’re down to a more manageable number we’ll see what you’re like at the choreographed group dance. Are you ready?” Twenty three voices yelped that they were. Tanya was anything but. She had no idea what to do for her routine. Still, she wasn’t the only one…

First up on Britney’s list was a bewitchingly beautiful girl called Sophie. Unfortunately, her nervousness at being the first person to dance did not stand her in good stead. Cindy inserted a tape of music, brought along by Sophie, which started playing immediately, a thudding pop song. The quick start of the tune didn’t help the girl and she quickly got flustered, messing around her routine that consisted of nothing more than high kicks with each leg. Britney thanked her sincerely at the end of it and said she could wait.

Next up was another impressively good-looking girl. Her skin was a gorgeous pale brown colour, suggesting African American origins to Tanya, with deep, soulful eyes and a surprisingly large pair of breasts she had no qualms about showing off. They bounced and jiggled throughout her routine, which mostly consisted of salsa style shaking of her ass and chest. It wasn’t something Tanya minded seeing at all.

By the time it was her turn Tanya felt more relaxed. None of the girls she’d seen had been especially good. Mostly they’d just been exceptionally attractive and wearing very little… When her name was called out, the Thai girl stood up, went to the area in front of the table and quietly explained that she had no music. A hush went around the room, as if Tanya had committed a severe faux pas.

“So what do you want me to do about it?” asked Britney, with no trace of the friendliness of before. Taking a deep breath, Tanya asked if the tape machine had a radio. It did and was set to the UCLA station. A burst of noise filled the room, followed by ‘Shotgun Eddy’s’ ‘hilarious’ wit as he introduced the next song, a hip hop number that Tanya knew. The track started up and the Thai girl began to swing her hips, waiting for the introduction to hit the full beat.

It did and Tanya went into overdrive. She danced as if she were back at her dojo in Cambridge, doing the Brazilian martial art one of her instructors had learnt a few years back. The fighting style had been disguised as a dance to keep the warlike nature of the movements hidden from the Spanish conquerors of South America. Tanya’s instructor had seen the technique adapted to form a real dance and had taught Tanya the details, a new concept, for her, called break dancing.

Everyone was amazed. Tanya did flips, breaks, dives, spins and just about everything else. By the time the song finished everyone was clapping along and laughing, dissolving into genuine applause at the end of it, led by Britney. She stood up and bade the Thai girl sit at the back, suggesting that whoever wanted to go next could have a little break to come to terms with Tanya’s excellent, improvised routine. The Thai girl basked in the praise and felt relieved that things had gone so well. She lay back and let the other stunning girls do their dances. Finally it was time for the cut. Britney stood up with a clipboard and cleared her throat.

“Well that was some truly brilliant dancing,” she started, being unnecessarily diplomatic in Tanya’s opinion, “So without further ado we’ll head on to the group movements.” That was a surprise. Tanya had been expecting some people to be asked to leave, instead they were all staying, even the ones who weren’t any good… However, Britney had already moved on, reaching behind the table and bringing out a large, shiny golden baton.

“We’ll start off with a basic routine which I’ll demonstrate. Please all gather in a semicircle around me.” All the dancers stood up and made there way to Britney, sitting down on the floor before her, moving closer and closer as she encouraged them to do so, till Tanya and the rest were barely a couple of meters away. At the table, Cindy popped a new tape into the radio, pressing play. Quiet, soft music started ringing out. Tanya recognised it vaguely… where was it from…? Oh yes… it had been what she’d heard in Britney’s car the previous night. The chilled out sounds were a strange choice for a dance, but when the cheerleader captain started to twirl the baton, which flickered in the sunlight, it was in perfect time.

“The main thing about this routine is to keep staring at the baton,” began Britney before continuing: “See how it reflects the light… It’s very shiny and sparkly but very nice to look at, which is why we use it. You should keep looking at it to really understand the nature of this routine… keep staring at it as you relax after your dancing… we’re very pleased about how you all did… we want you all to become a part of the Love Hearts… but to do that you have to learn this routine… you have to stare at the baton… look deep inside the twirling, shiny circle of light… focus all your mind on it… let yourself slip inside it… see it in your eyes… your whole vision…” Tanya felt very tired all of a sudden. The spinning baton was occupying all her attention and she was finding it very difficult to keep looking into it. Britney sympathised.

“It’s so hard to keep staring at it… it makes you so tired… so sleepy…” Somewhere in Tanya’s head alarm bells rang out. There was something very wrong with the whole setup… it was almost like Britney was trying to hypnotise all the potential cheerleaders… With a jolt she realised Britney was trying to do exactly that! Tearing her vision away from the twirling baton took all of Tanya’s effort. She just managed to look away, right as the cheerleader captain invited all the potentials to fall asleep. Looking around, Tanya saw the twenty three other girls resting on the floor, their eyes shut.

“Ooh, looks like someone’s not playing along…” Britney had seen Tanya. Fighting as hard as she could, Tanya pushed her way back, but her mind was just so tired…! She couldn’t get up to run, couldn’t fight… there was something stopping her… something in her mind…! With a sickening realisation, Tanya concluded that Britney had already hypnotised her before and was about to do so again…

Thinking as fast as her sluggish mind allowed, Tanya reached into her pockets and found her handkerchief, room key and ID card. A thought hit her… one that might just work. She threw herself onto her front, as if to try and crawl away, because her legs weren’t working. But it was just a ruse. Instead she pulled her handkerchief out of her pocket and quickly tied a knot in it, stuffing it back inside just as Britney reached her, placing a hand on the Thai girl’s shoulder and gently rolling her over. Tanya was powerless.

“Now come on,” entreated Britney not unkindly, as the Thai girl stared at the American’s shocking pink lingerie and vivid blue eyes, “You want to be a Love Heart cheerleader, don’t you?” Tanya’s world went black.

* * *

“So how was it?” Eliza’s curiosity finally got the better of her. She and Dolores had been in Tanya’s room when the Thai girl returned from the tryouts. Neither wanted to show any interest in the new popular girl on campus, a girl whose world would never revolve anywhere near theirs ever again… but they were interested nonetheless, though Dolores was better at hiding it than Lizzie. For a second Tanya thought about not answering, but she hadn’t been brought up to hold grudges.

“It was great!” she exclaimed, full of girlish enthusiasm, “I did a break dancing routine and it absolutely killed them! Britney said I was the best of the bunch, although she didn’t want to confirm I was in quite yet.” With a thud, Dolores closed her book, glared at Tanya, grabbed her purse and walked out of the room, slamming the door on her exit. The two remaining girls looked at each other. Eliza felt obliged to explain.

“She thinks you think you’re better than us.”

“What?” cried Tanya, “Whatever gave her that idea?” Lizzie looked unsure of herself.

“Well…” she answered, “You’ve been here one day and already you’re part of the cheerleader team, perhaps the most exclusive society in the university. We’ve both been here three years and we’ve never even got a look in! On top of that you’re clearly good friends with the captain of the cheerleaders, a girl whose got everything Dolores doesn’t have… money, stuff, a car, popularity, looks…”

“Hey wait a minute,” butted in Tanya, “Dolores has looks.”

“Really?” replied Eliza, surprised.

“Sure,” said Tanya, “One of the first things I thought when I saw her was how pretty she was.” It was the truth and was equally true of Lizzie, whose cute, innocent, freckly face was very enticing. Tanya neglected to mention that.

“If you say so,” said Eliza, again indecisively. There was something about her that didn’t quite mesh, in Tanya’s opinion. However, before she could ask Lizzie anything else the other girl hopped up to answer the door. Someone was knocking on it. The Thai girl turned and prepared to undress, feeling tired and sweaty after her earlier exertions. There was something else too… a random sensation of… forgetfulness… Shaking her head in exasperation Tanya prepared to empty her pockets when Eliza opened the door. In walked Britney, wearing a torn white T-shirt and her usual torn denim hot pants and carrying a bag. Seeing Tanya she beamed a smile, which the Thai girl returned, before turning to Eliza.

“Can we have a half hour or so alone?” she asked the freckly redhead. Flustered, but quick to agree, Lizzie grabbed her handbag and all but fled. Britney smiled at the departing girl, closing the door behind her and locking it. She turned to Tanya and held out the bag.

“I have something for you…” she suggested playfully, the bag swinging from side to side on her hand. Tanya stared at it, wondering if she dared to believe…

“Is it…?” she started. Britney cut her off.

“It is!” she exclaimed, flinging the bag over to Tanya who caught it, joyously ripping it open and seeing the uniform inside.

“Congratulations Tanya, you’re part of the team!” The Thai girl felt such a surge of joy that it threatened to make her float in the air. She rushed up to Britney and grabbed her in a close hug, secretly relishing the feeling of the other girl’s firm breasts against her own. Finally they broke apart.

“Aren’t you going to try it on?” asked Britney seductively. Gleefully, Tanya grabbed the bag and raced into the bathroom. Wrenching off her clothes, the Thai girl had a moment’s hesitation. There was a weight in her tracksuit trousers’ pocket. Digging in she found her key, her ID card and her handkerchief… the latter with a knot in it. That was strange… she only ever did that when she needed to remember something, but she’d somehow forgotten it. That really was very unusual… Tanya considered this for a second before remembering her new costume. She quickly finished unchanging and pulled on the outfit.

It was a perfect fit… even the shocking pink bra and panties seemed faultless. There were no shoes or socks in the bag but they weren’t important, what was important was that she was a cheerleader... her dream come true…! However, Tanya experienced a moment’s doubt. Hadn’t she not even known what a cheerleader was the previous day? Hadn’t the concept repulsed rather than enraptured her? Why was it so appealing now? Nevertheless, the hesitation soon passed as she saw quite how beautiful she was in her uniform. She rushed out to show Britney and stopped dead.

The American girl had bent over to fiddle with her slip on sandals, facing away from Tanya and pushing her tight, sexy ass right out in the air, pulling the cut offs tight. The frilly pink edges of Britney’s cheerleader panties were clearly visible to Tanya and boy did that make her horny! It was all she could do not to rush up and grab her captain’s ass with both hands! The moment passed as Britney stood up, smiling in approbation.

“You look just too hot!” she exclaimed, “Want to try a routine?” Tanya nodded, asking which one the American felt like doing.

“How about rocker-my-baby?” asked Britney. For a moment Tanya had no idea what she was talking about… and then the information came rushing in. All the routines were named after nursery rhymes, part of some long forgotten joke. Rocker-my-baby was a dance done in pairs that really got the boys going… they just loved to see two girls swinging their bodies close together! Not for the first time Tanya had a fleeting thought wondering where all the information was coming from. Her brain was saying that she’d learnt it in practice that afternoon… her heart was saying it hadn’t. Still, eager to show her skill, not to mention get closer to her captain, Tanya assumed the first position, hands on hips and legs cocked at a sexy angle.

Britney came close, placing her hand on Tanya’s shoulder and turning the Thai’s face to look into hers. Saying the word ‘Begin’ she began to walk around her partner, her fingers always touching the Thai’s face. Finally ending up right behind Tanya, the American leaned close pushing her body hard against Tanya’s. The dance called for the Thai girl to do nothing at this point and she allowed Britney to rub her hands up and down her sides and front, all the while pressing her body hard against Tanya’s back.

Finally the Thai was expected to move. She performed the actions perfectly, bending down and sticking her ass back into Britney’s pussy and rotating it, feeling the American run her hands all along Tanya’s back. Suddenly Britney pulled away, as did Tanya, straightening up and spinning around to reach out to grab Britney and twirl her close, only Britney had used the moment’s stillness to pull off her T-shirt, revealing her wonderful breasts enclosed in the cheerleader bra…

As soon as she saw the pink material Tanya felt her desire surge, but her body continued performing the routine, grabbing Britney’s raised hand and spinning her into the Thai’s body, whereupon Tanya slowly lowered the American slightly towards the ground, as if to go in for an old movie style kiss. The routine called for the two girls to come close only to break off, spinning around away from each other to go to the next stage… but Tanya could only see her partner’s lovely breasts, bouncing in the sexy bra…

Moving Britney down and bringing her face towards the American’s Tanya felt conflicting urges: to continue or to prolong the moment... but she did not break off. Instead she kept going closer to Britney… whose eyes were shut as she breathed deeply… her nipples visibly hard through the material of her bra. Tanya moved closer and closer, finally bringing her lips against those of the other girl. They kissed… a long passionate embrace between their mouths that gave testament to the feelings that had developed between the two of them in such a short time.

Pulling the American up, back onto her feet, Tanya moved close again, kissing Britney hard and slowly rotating her towards the bed as the girl reached up and tweaked Tanya’s nipples through the soft material of her uniform. It felt so good! Her desire rampant, the Thai girl pushed Britney hard onto the bed, unclipping the buttons of her outfit and removing it quickly. The other girl did the same with her cut offs and soon Tanya was lying on top of her captain, both of them wearing only the same, shocking pink panties and bras.

The lingerie didn’t last long. The bras came away very easily and neither girl wasted any time before removing the other’s panties. Suddenly naked, Tanya felt compelled to make love to Britney… satisfying her captain was all she desired. She started by kissing the American while using her fingers to skilfully bring the other girl’s nipples to full attention. When that was achieved, Tanya’s face dropped to Britney’s chest, just as her hand dropped to her pussy.

It wasn’t long before both were being stimulated. Tanya sucked and licked and occasionally even bit the American girl’s nipples while pumping her pussy hard, Britney liking it rough. Every moan of her captain was music to Tanya’s ears, every yelp an encouragement and every pant as erotic a sound as she’d ever heard. Before long, Tanya’s skills had brought her captain to the brink of orgasm. She kept her there for as long as she could, teasing out the moment of satisfaction to further enhance Britney’s pleasure.

Finally it was too much and the cheerleading captain exploded into orgasm. What was surprising was Tanya’s reaction. She too went rushing to her sexual climax, experiencing the feeling each time Britney did, for some eight repetitions! It was weird. Tanya had seldom spontaneously had one orgasm like that, let alone several, and a feeling of suspicion was beginning to fill her. Where was all her new knowledge coming from? Why was her body so in tune with her captain’s? Why did she find Britney so extraordinarily desirable? And most importantly: why was her mind trying to block out these thoughts…?

Even inside her own head, Tanya could find no answers. As Britney lay back, panting at her wonderful multiple orgasms, the Thai girl was desperately trying to figure out what had happened to her. In her heart she knew that it somehow tied into the knot in her hankie… She’d definitely put it there and that meant she wanted to remember something, only she couldn’t remember what it was! Still, there were logical ways of dealing with that…

When had she put the handkerchief in her pocket…? The answer was that morning, before heading off to the auditions. Could she remember tying the knot before arriving at the gym…? Definitely not, Tanya hadn’t really had anything to remind herself about other than the tryouts and the social difficulties she’d had with that meant it was seldom far from her mind… besides… she’d been heading off to the audition. So it wasn’t anything there.

What about afterwards…? Walking back to her room…? Again no bells were ringing, so what about the audition…? But when Tanya thought about the tryouts themselves her mind seemed to get all sluggish. One thing was for sure, something stank in the state of Denmark and Tanya wasn’t going to rest until she found out what is was… and buried it.

“Something wrong honey?” The Thai girl was startled out of her thought process by the reminder that she wasn’t alone. She managed to smile sweetly at Britney before replying:

“Just had a thought about Dolores and Eliza, they’re quite upset at me for meeting you so quickly.”

“Oh them,” snorted Britney, “They’re just jealous, don’t worry about it.” She rubbed Tanya’s shoulder.

“Still,” replied the Thai girl, “They are my roommates. If they have a problem with me its best if I sort it out soon.” Britney shrugged her shoulders.

“I’ll tell you what,” she said, looking at Tanya confidently, “I’ll speak to them and see if I can’t get them to see your side of things.” Something about the phrase ‘I’ll tell you what’ went straight into the Thai girls head and produced an instantaneous response.

“Thank you Britney that would be very kind,” she replied, before shaking her head slightly and smiling at the American, “It would be nice if I could still be friends with them.”

“Fair enough,” Britney responded, pushing herself over to get her clothes together, “I’m heading off to meet up with the rest of the girls, you want to come?” Something in her tone made Tanya think that Britney already knew Tanya’s answer.

“Actually, I really need to clean myself up. I’m all sweaty after the tryouts and… you know…” She smiled at Britney, using the ‘I’m so innocent and I can’t believe I just did that’ grin that was so affective at putting people off their guard. Britney glared at Tanya, her expression hard for several seconds… but finally softening.

“Sure,” she said, “You get yourself washed up and we’ll meet up this evening… nine o’clock at the student bar ok? I won’t take no for an answer…”

“Ok,” agreed Tanya with another winning smile, “I’ll see you there.” Britney smiled too, lent in and kissed Tanya lovingly before standing up, getting dressed quickly and heading to the doorway. She turned back and looked at Tanya quizzically for a moment. The Thai girl returned her captain’s gaze with the same grin as before. Shaking her head with a wry smile, Britney unlocked the door and headed out, blowing Tanya a kiss as she closed the door behind her. Seeing the action, the Thai girl felt her heart race in desire… oh god…! She had to masturbate…!

By that stage Tanya knew that something was terribly wrong with her. As her nipples hardened instantly and pussy began dripping with desire, it was all she could do to control her hands, while her mind was assailed by thoughts of Sapphic love… including images of a huge orgy in the gym, earlier that afternoon… Finally the Thai managed to get her raging libido under control. Grabbing her bathrobe she covered her nakedness, before reaching for a towel and wash bag and heading into the bathroom.

However, she made one stop beforehand… going to her lockable cupboard and pulling out her rock like, mobile computer in its shockproof case. Opening up the bag she searched through it until she found what she was looking for… her lucky charm… a necklace with a ruby suspended in a golden lattice. Taking it out and replacing the bag in the cupboard, Tanya headed into the bathroom… she’d told Britney she intended to clean herself up and that was exactly what she intended… only the American might have been surprised to learn that Tanya meant ‘clean herself’ mentally rather than physically…

TO BE CONTINUED…