The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tryouts:

Chapter 3:

‘Mother of God!’ thought Tanya. ‘I’ve been hypnotised!’ Her exact knowledge of what had happened still wasn’t entirely clear as she emerged from the bathroom but she was certain that, at some point during the journey back from the bar, Britney had entranced her, using some sort of subliminal tape and getting Tanya to concentrate on the road ahead… focussing on the white lines as they passed under the car… counting each individual… one… two… three… Tanya shook her head suddenly. Even thinking about it made her feel dizzy and tired!

This wasn’t the first time the Thai girl had been hypnotised, though. During her first term at Cambridge she’d been ensnared in a plot to entrance and control her class of first year, female psychology students. However, in that scenario all that had happened was that they’d been hypnotised and had suggestions implanted that made them desire women rather than men. As a bona fide lesbian, Tanya had been pretty much immune.

Britney had not been so considerate. She’d put Tanya under, taking advantage of the Thai’s fragile mental state after her long journey and several beers, sounded her out about a few things and had inserted a few instructions. These revolved around a yearning to be a cheerleader, a craving for Britney and an instant desire for anyone she saw wearing shocking pink panties or bras. On top of that, should Britney ever say: ‘You want to be a Love Heart cheerleader, don’t you?’ Tanya would instantly fall back under again.

That had been the phrase she’d used to take control of Tanya when the Thai tried to get away from the spinning stick induction in the gym. Tanya could only assume that all the other girls had succumbed to the hypnosis as well, but they, unlike she, probably had no idea about what had happened and how it affected them. It also answered why several of the girls had been present at the tryouts… they were picked for their beauty, not their dancing ability.

After the hypnosis at the audition, Tanya and the rest of the inductees had been taken off one by one by Britney and her friends and solidly turned into lesbians, with numerous instructions. This had involved being made love to by all five of the people running the audition, who were experts at bringing a woman perilously close to orgasm, only to hold her there… until she gave in to the lesbianism being pushed onto her mind. Tanya had given in really rather quickly, she remembered bashfully.

Once the initial conversion was achieved, next came the instructions. The shocking pink bra and panties of the Love Hearts would be the most desirable thing in the world to all the girls. Any time a girl visibly wore them the inductees would feel the stirrings of the lesbianism implanted in their minds. If one of those girls did something very sexual, like blew you a kiss for example, it would arouse such feelings that simply had to be assuaged. The only exception was if it you were alone with the girls, whereupon your desire to make love to them overrode your desire to masturbate.

There were many other instructions, not least the learning of a variety of dance routines. All the inductees chosen had been fairly flexible and competent, so they picked up the moves easily, Tanya among them. This meant that they would also be cheerleaders, as well as lesbian sex addicts… There hadn’t been any provisos for practice and such like, though Tanya assumed when the season proper began all the inductees would be made to ignore their desire during the actual performances.

Other than that it had been what Tanya was beginning to regard as a standard lesbian, hypnotic conspiracy. The people responsible made the people they’d entranced desire them and only them. The latter group would be perfectly normal is they went about their lives but were completely incapable of resisting their new desires. Occasionally they’d be summoned, to practice or to a bedroom, with predictable results. And, of course, there were the usual phrases to put an inductee under and pull them out of a trance.

These were: ‘You want to be part of the Love Hearts, don’t you?’ for knocking a subject out. ‘Practice is over,” to bring them out of the trance with no memory of what went on. ‘I’ll tell you what…’ followed by a statement, which the inductee would immediately and unsuspectingly think was a cracking idea. And: ‘How’s about we go to someplace quieter?” which was a way of making one of the hypnotised girls agree to follow you though be capable of talking and thinking. That last one was clearly for situations where making someone suddenly fall asleep randomly would be suspicions.

Tanya ironed out all of the instructions from her psyche. Over the previous two years of her degree, not to mention a great deal of research with a friend of hers called Natasha, Tanya had found out a great deal about how to manipulate a person’s psyche. One procedure had been self-hypnosis: inducing a trance in your own mind via the usual techniques of focussing a subject’s attention on something and letting their mind slip into a daze. Tanya had been loathe to do it at first, for fear of reducing her resistance to being trapped. But eventually, after seeing how much progress Natasha made using the tool, Tanya tried it, finding out a great deal about hypnosis without any obvious side effects.

After Britney had left, Tanya had entranced herself using her favourite point of focus, the ruby necklace she’d taken for safekeeping from her teacher at her boarding school… the woman who’d inadvertently taught Tanya hypnosis by trying to entrance and ensnare the Thai. Going into the bathroom for some privacy, Tanya entranced herself and discovered all the unexpected instructions and suggestions running around her mind. She’d removed them all, though left a trace of each one so that she’d know if anyone tried to use them on her.

The Thai girl did this because she’d found it very easy, in the past, to hypnotise people if they thought they’d hypnotised you… Understanding the instructions she’d been given would allow her to playact like she was still a slave… biding her time till the moment came to pounce and turn the tables. Tanya was looking forward to doing so… as much to satisfy her own curiosity. Britney was an attractive, intelligent girl who lived in a state internationally renowned for its tolerance. Why did she think she had to enslave people to make love to them? Still, finding out things like that would be a long time happening. For the moment, Tanya had to focus on just isolating the conspiracy.

That wouldn’t be too hard, though. What was clear from Tanya’s restored memories was that Cindy, Mandy, Christy and Jenny were just as under Britney’s control as Tanya had been. The four of them all defaulted to their captain in public, but when the baton entranced all the potential cheerleaders, the established ones went under too! When they awoke, to start helping Britney create her lesbian squad, they were unrecognisable compared to the girly, bitchy, giggly people they’d been in the bar on Tanya’s first day. Instead they’d been little more than robotic automatons, obeying deep seated instructions from their captain, which was what Britney was called by her hypnotised minions.

It seemed to Tanya that Britney was the key to everything and she wanted to learn a bit more about her. She also wanted to find out a lot more about the Love Hearts… How long had they been such an important society? How long had Britney been involved? Stuff like that… Having already registered and with her course not starting till Monday the 8th, Tanya had plenty of time to go and do a bit of research.

* * *

When she returned to her room, the Thai girl was a lot more knowledgeable about UCLA, the Love Hearts and Britney. The beautiful, hypnotic, cheerleader captain was originally from San Francisco, was studying economics and doing only ok at it. Not fantastically intelligent, nor showing much sporting prowess, Britney’s love always seemed to have been dancing, from a young age. She’d been a cheerleader all through her schooling, in places up in the centre of her home town, getting into the Love Hearts in the first week of her first year, an almost unheard of achievement, only to replace the captain a few weeks later, which genuinely had never happened before.

This was because the Love Hearts were the most successful cheerleading group in California. Because they were a part of one of the richest institutions in the State, the Love Hearts got access to a lot more cash than their rivals, money they invested in things as diverse as facilities, equipment, venues and even choreographers. It seemed that cheerleading was big business on the West coast.

The Love Hearts’ impact on the university had been pretty seismic. Coming into existence during the late seventies, the cheerleaders had initially been pretty much a shambles, ill trained and more of a joke than a dynasty. That had changed when Sarah Templar achieved a scholarship to UCLA for cheerleading, something that had rocked many boats in the organization, who felt that dancing around in few clothes held little merit for a place of higher education.

They were wrong. Beautiful and talented, Templar had galvanised a whole institution into supporting their teams, which had been waning during the seventies. She got crowds of a few hundred to grow into multitudes of thousands, giving the UCLA sports a huge psychological boost that enabled the football, basketball and athletics squads to score their greatest successes for decades. People were quick to chart the rise in the cheerleader squad with the ascent of their beloved sports stars and soon the Love Hearts had grown from being a joke into being one of the most heavily underwritten performance groups in the university.

Many predicted that the trend would reverse after Templar graduated, but her legacy lived on, thanks to the colossal sums of money she persuaded the powers that be at UCLA to invest in the sporting and cheerleading sides of academic life. Something of a spending competition was ignited between the West coast institutions as they sought to bring the best and brightest to their universities, but UCLA was always at the head of the queue, thanks to Templar’s farsightedness and the university’s board of directors having the sense to trust in her vision.

After Templar left UCLA, in 1982, the cheerleader team had six captains until Britney emerged, in 1988, as the brightest young talent. She took over, embodying many of Sarah Templar’s qualities: vision, style and forward thinking. Britney pushed the Love Hearts forwards, rather than let them grow stale in their position of number one. That was why she’d been given the position of team captain in the first weeks of her first year.

All this Tanya read in the archived copies of the UCLA student newspaper. It took some time and was all written in fairly gushing terms, the journalists reporting on past successes rather than present times of uncertainty. Tanya wished she could have read some objective reports on reactions to Sarah and Britney at the time of their… promotions, for want of a better word. She could imagine that people would have thought far less fondly of young upstarts rather than established successes.

Still, there was nothing to suggest any hypnotic duplicity in what she’d read. There were hints that things might not have been as they seemed with Sarah, but no explanations were offered as to why UCLA’s crusty old board of directors had been so intelligent as to forecast the explosion of cheerleading and sports in the Californian universities. Either Templar had been extraordinarily good at persuading them or something else had tipped the balance. With only badly written, schoolboy journalism to go on, Tanya could not be sure of the reason.

Tired after an hour’s painstaking research, the Thai girl returned to her room at five thirty, thinking of the forthcoming meal and her nine o’clock meeting with Britney and the other Love Hearts. As she walked to her room, Tanya was disgusted with herself. How had she been so weak? Letting herself get cajoled into going off with a strange girl only to become ensnared by her… it was pathetic! On top of that, she was beginning to wonder whether she was somehow cursed… everywhere she went she seemed to encounter hypnotic conspiracies…!

Opening the door of her dorm, Tanya noticed both Dolores and Eliza, sitting at their desks looking at their books. She half expected both of them to ignore her, as they’d done when she entered the room after her audition… so happy and joyful after it… Or perhaps Dolores was going to utter one of her barbed quips or go off sulking again…? Instead, both girls turned to Tanya with radiant smiles.

“It’s you!” exclaimed Lizzie, closing her book and standing up.

“We were wondering what had happened to you,” said Dolores, doing the same. It took Tanya all of two sentences to sense that something was different.

“What’s up with you two?” she asked wearily, “You were both angry at me when I saw you last.” Dolores, who was wearing a pair of khaki hot pants, tight white T-shirt and little else, waved her hand at Tanya’s rebuke.

“Oh don’t worry about that, I was just a little jealous to see you doing so well,” she explained, continuing: “I mean, I’ve been at UCLA for three years but I’ve achieved practically nothing… You’re already the toast of the campus… it just kind of upset me is all. I’m sorry.” The black girl, her skin darkened by the brightness of her clothes, had come close to Tanya, her face as sincere and honest as could be. She held her hands open. Slightly hesitantly, Tanya leant forwards and was engulfed in a powerful hug.

“I’m really sorry,” said Dolores genuinely, “If there’s anything I can do to apologise just let me know.” The words were innocent but the tone was very meaningful. As she felt the black girl’s breasts pushed hard against her own, Tanya realised that Dolores was offering more than just an apology. Finally, she was let go.

“Are we all friends now?” asked Eliza, also coming close, “Because I’m sorry too… I was so overawed to see you with Britney Carter that I forget that we’re roommates… we should be friends!” Lizzie was also wearing a remarkable lack of clothing: a denim skirt that went almost as low as her waste, combined with a black short sleeved shirt with several buttons undone that offset her pale skin. Like Dolores, Eliza was a very attractive girl, though hers was a willowy prettiness compared to the more voluptuous, sexy curves of the darker skinned young woman. Their sudden friendliness and lack of clothing was fairly startling to Tanya.

“Sure,” she replied slowly, looking at Lizzie who had come very close, just like Dolores. The red haired girl took her opportunity to hug Tanya, again bringing the Thai very close and pressing her breasts up against her.

“That’s nice,” said Eliza, breaking away, “I’d hate for us to not be friends.” By that stage Tanya was thoroughly weirded out.

“What’s going on, you two?” she asked, “You’re acting so strangely all of a sudden.”

“Oh we’re just really glad to be friends again,” replied Dolores, taking a step forwards.

“Yeah,” agreed Lizzie, “It’d be stupid us getting mad just because you’ve been very successful in a short time.” Tanya, who knew quite how frustrating such an occurrence could be, was worried. Something had got into her two roommates and now they were barely recognisable. All of Dolores’ earlier sassiness was gone while Eliza seemed completely changed from the slightly ditzy, unsure girl of before. Both of them were right next to Tanya, their bodies within touching distance if she’d wanted to reach out… and a part of her did want to reach out… But their behaviour was strange, uncanny really. Dolores took another step forward, a look of concern on her face.

“Is there any way we can prove how sorry we are, Tanya?” she asked, running her hand between her large breasts, the outlines of which were in sharp relief on her tight top. Lizzie was also touching her smaller chest, playing with one of the few remaining buttons on her shirt.

“Perhaps we can demonstrate how sorry we are?” she asked, flicking the button open. A dash of pink showed up between the opening halves of her shirt. Tanya felt a distant echo of the feeling she’d encountered with Britney. It must have shone clearly from her face because, with a seductive smile, Eliza opened another button.

“Why don’t we show you how sorry we are?” she suggested, disconnecting the last button which allowed her shirt to fall free, displaying the shocking pink bra beneath. It caused a not insignificant amount of arousal inside Tanya.

“I’ve got an idea to explain how sorry we are,” said Dolores at that point, making Tanya slowly turn her head away from the delectable sight of Lizzie’s breasts before her. As Tanya looked round the black girl pulled her tight T-shirt away from her body. She too had a shocking pink bra on underneath, her large breasts bursting from the thin material.

“Britney told us how mean we’d been,” explained Dolores, “And suggested how we might show how sorry we are.” She took a step forwards, Tanya took one back, although she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the gorgeous breasts before her.

“It was unfair of us to push you away because you were doing well, we’re sorry,” said Eliza, also stepping forwards. Tanya took a further step back, her eyes taking in the redhead’s pert, aroused breasts. The Thai felt her legs hit a bed. Both Dolores and Lizzie reached out and pushed her backwards, making her fall onto the bed.

“We should make it up to you,” said the black girl, turning to Eliza.

“Perhaps we can show her what we can do?” proposed Lizzie, rotating to face Dolores, tilting her head and moving her face forwards. The black girl responded, moving her mouth to Eliza’s and kissing her full on the lips. Lying on the bed Tanya could only moan slightly… the show was having an unexpectedly potent affect on her. The two girls broke away and turned to face the Thai girl. Acting without speaking, they slowly advanced on her, coming onto the bed on their hands, which pushed their breasts together, accentuating their natural curve and size.

It was all too much for Tanya, who couldn’t contain her desire and the signals coming from her subconscious. Whatever had been done to her, both in Cambridge and by Britney, had left the Thai with a raging sexual appetite that, once stimulated was always on the prowl for a delicious, arousing young lady and both Dolores and Eliza were all that… though probably because of Britney’s meddling. However, Tanya allowed herself to ignore that as the two other girls kissed her bare stomach.

The Thai girl had got dressed simply, after enjoying Britney’s earlier lovemaking, in jeans and a T-shirt. The latter had rolled up as she lay down, exposing her midriff, which both the other girls started to kiss, their soft lips rubbing the firm yet pliant skin around the navel. They moved up, pushing the yielding T-shirt ahead of them and quickly revealing Tanya’s breasts, which were kissed through the unflattering material of her white cotton bra.

It didn’t last long, especially with its clasp at the front. Both halves came free and Dolores and Eliza took a breast each, cupping them and sucking on the aroused nipples with some skill, Eliza more than Dolores though… The redhead was simply excellent, her tongue, teeth and mouth stimulating Tanya’s sensitive teat with consummate ability, suggesting a great deal of prior experience. Dolores also knew what she was doing, though her technique suggested she was more a person who’d practiced on herself… As she looked at the black girl suckling on her breast and saw her immense tits, Tanya could easily imagine Dolores sucking her own nipples while masturbating… the image arousing the Thai girl yet further.

Dolores took a moment to unclasp her bra, revealing the even darker, hardened nipples beneath. She began easing Eliza’s shirt off her shoulders, kissing the redhead in and around her neck and causing her to close her eyes and shiver slightly. Tanya sat up and began kissing the side of Lizzie’s neck while reaching up and playing with her breasts. Unprepared to be the centre of attention, Eliza was quickly moaning, her surprisingly large nipples hardening on her 32B tits which were suddenly free as Dolores unclipped the bra at the back.

Taking it away from Lizzie’s chest, Tanya lowered her face and brought the redhead’s nipples to full attention, completely overawing the girl, who allowed herself to be pushed down, onto her back, while first Tanya and then Dolores licked and kissed her large nipples. They were clearly almost unbearably sensitive, as the slightest contact caused Lizzie to gasp and moan, the girl’s panting only increasing when Tanya suddenly started stroking her upper thighs, slipping her hand up Eliza’s skirt.

Tanya broke away from Lizzie’s breasts entirely, letting Dolores take over. The Thai girl stepped up and eased the redhead’s shocking pink panties down from her pussy, removing the skirt for good measure. Completely naked, there was little Eliza could do but lie back and moan loudly as Tanya stimulated her clit while Dolores licked and bit gently on her nipples.

But Tanya was not about to neglect the black girl. She brought her free hand up to Dolores’ chest, fondling the rock hard nipples on her enormous breasts and kissing her back and sides, eliciting a little yelp as the black girl felt the tickling sensation. Tanya continued stimulating the pair of them, feeling Dolores’ nipples harden even further while Eliza’s pussy began to drip in its arousal.

Lizzie was rapidly approaching orgasm, the stimulation from both girls too much for her to contain. Tanya’s fingers moved faster and faster, her skilled action driving Eliza inexorably to climax while Dolores kissed, licked and pinched her oh so sensitive nipples. The redhead found herself screaming before she even realised the zenith was upon her, the stimulation all over her body driving her over the threshold and causing her to yell… once… twice… thrice…

Finally removing her sodden fingers, Tanya wasn’t about to leave Dolores unsatisfied. The black girl was still kissing Lizzie’s nipples but broke away as she felt the Thai girl’s hand caress her ass through the panties. They were removed quickly, Dolores all but tearing them away and allowing Tanya to enter her pussy from behind. The black girl pushed forwards, her eyes shut and voice babbling as she felt her pleasure grow. Her huge breasts were pressed right into Eliza’s face who, despite her post orgasm high, quickly took one of the rigid nipples in her hand, the other in her mouth.

Where Lizzie had been panting before, now Dolores gabbled away… the nonsensical mutterings growing louder and louder as she received the expert sexual stimuli from both Tanya and Eliza. The black girl rode the fingers in her pussy, entering from their unusual angle, each forward movement also intensifying the feelings in her breasts as Lizzie sucked and kissed the sensitive nipples.

It all grew much too quickly. Dolores had never been with another girl before, let alone two, and the awesome, caring stimulation was more than her system could withstand. Her first, non-self applied orgasm rocked the rafters, followed quickly by her second. She felt the awe inspiring feelings lift her bodily, before depositing her back down, lying on top of the thin white girl who she kissed lovingly.

With a smile, Tanya leant back and removed her T-shirt, trousers and panties, the bra long gone. The other two girls needed little encouragement. They were both fairly shattered after experiencing such highs, but they’d been anticipating making love to the Thai girl, not the other way round. Now they felt their desire for her deepen even further and they advanced on her, Dolores demonstrating her self-honed skills on Tanya’s nipples while Eliza’s tongue stimulated her aroused clit.

Within a few minutes it was all over, Tanya having felt her excitement grow to such a level beforehand that she would probably have had an orgasm even without stimulation. With it she lay back and felt her body touch the sky… before coming back down to earth in a three girl huddle of naked limbs, faces and bodies. They lay together for some ten minutes, delighting in each others’ warmth, softness, smell and sexiness. It was only after Tanya finally decided to get up and take a shower that she realised, fairly guiltily, that the three of them were on Louise’s bed!

When they found out their error there was more mirth than recrimination. Standing up quickly they smelt the odour of three persons’ arousal, felt the heat of three bodies and saw the three damp spots and creases of three peoples’ writhing bodies. There wasn’t much anyone could do. Eliza turned the duvet cover inside out, Tanya flipped over the sheet and Dolores rearranged everything how it had been… but the chances of evading detection were slim.

Laughing, Tanya suggested they get cleaned up. Smiling sexily, Eliza and Dolores agreed, the two of them stepping with Tanya into the bathroom’s two showers for over an hour. They didn’t get much washing done. Finally the Thai girl emerged, ahead of the other two, having eventually cleaned herself. She walked over to her bed and thought about what she should do. Finally deciding, she put on the shocking pink bra and panties and picked up her necklace. Lizzie and Dolores came out of the bathroom, saw Tanya and smiled sexily. She smiled back and bade them sit on her bed. They did so, anticipating further fun. She bade them look into her necklace. They did so. She bade them gently fall asleep. They did so…

TO BE CONTINUED…