The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tryouts:

Chapter 4:

As she walked towards the main student bar on campus, Tanya felt the familiar feeling of ‘Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more…’ It wasn’t like she set out to discover and infiltrate hypnotic conspiracies… it just sort of kept on happening to her! When she was older she promised herself that she’d find work in a simple, quiet part of the world and keep her head down. However, for the moment, she had a job to do: to disassemble Britney’s hypnotised cheerleader team.

UCLA’s main bar was a large, friendly area where people congregated to shoot the breeze, although there was seldom much drunkenness. For more riotous occasions the students preferred to buy alcohol in much larger quantities, take it to some quiet dorm or frat and pump up the music, invite round the girls and drink till unconsciousness/vomiting/they found some willing young woman to sleep with [delete as appropriate]. Kalifornia, on the other hand, rarely had any problems with drunken rowdiness.

However, that night it was very crowded as Tanya approached. Still in their first week at uni, most of the new arrivals didn’t know enough people or have the requisite confidence to start organising parties. Instead they congregated at Kalifornia to have a quiet drink and meet lots of people… having exactly the same conversation each time:

“Hi, how are you? I’m whatever, what’s your name? Oh really? What course are you doing? No way! That’s quite like mine/the opposite of what I’m doing… what’s it like? Cool…” embarrassed silence… “Ok, well nice meeting you.” The two students would go their separate ways neither remembering the other’s name, course or even what they looked like. However, occasionally you’d hit it off with someone, which was why so many people were at Kalifornia, looking to meet some guys and girls who would go on to be their closest friends for the next few years, perhaps even a lifetime...

Tanya, on the other hand, was part of an exclusive group at Kalifornia, the popular first years… No self respecting student who’d spent any time at the university would be caught dead at Kalifornia in the first week, although many turned up hoping to score with vulnerable new arrivals. The exception were the club representatives, who stalked the bar looking to get people to sign up. There was a society’s fair that lasted from Wednesday till Friday, but it was always easier to get people to give you the enlistment fee when they’d had a few drinks.

Cheerleading did not have to worry about this, as they were the most over subscribed club outside of the two major sports teams. However, sometimes you have to show people that you’re the most over subscribed club outside of the two major sports teams, which was why Britney was there with her four friends and the twenty three potentials. Tanya was the twenty fourth and last to arrive, getting to the bar at nine fifteen due to having eaten a late supper.

When she saw the Thai girl Britney looked both relieved and puzzled. She’d expected Tanya to arrive promptly, but she had turned up which was the main thing. The cheerleader captain cleared a space next to herself for her favourite new student to sit in and Tanya made her way into it, climbing over a riot of bare skin and skimpy clothes.

No one had overdressed, that was for sure. As she sat down, Tanya could see twenty nine pairs of legs right up to their panties, twenty nine cleavages pinned up and spilling out and twenty nine made-up, smiling faces who were just thrilled to be sitting in the most prominent position in Kalifornia, drawing admiring and jealous glances from everyone going past. None of the mere mortals dared to enter the sanctuary Britney had created, a group of four tables close together and adjacent to the bar. It was a prime position, especially considering Kalifornia’s crammed nature that evening.

“Where have you been? I was starting to worry,” asked Britney, having to speak loudly over the din of voices and music in the place.

“I got tied up having some supper with my roommates Dolores and Eliza,” replied Tanya with a bright smile. Britney’s eyes narrowed and her grin became a knowing smirk.

“Oh really?” she responded, “Were they a little more considerate of you?” Tanya fidgeted slightly.

“Sure,” she said quickly, as if not wanting to talk about it too much, “They were ok. We spent the whole afternoon and evening together.”

“Did you now?” tittered Britney, “What did you get up to?”

“This and that,” answered Tanya quickly, “You know… talking about our courses and stuff like that.” The cheerleader captain fixed Tanya with a penetrating gaze while the Thai girl looked away sheepishly. Finally Britney toned down her stare.

“Well I’m glad you’re friends with them again,” she said, “You seemed quite upset before.” Tanya only nodded, wondering about quite how Britney had managed to find, hypnotise and make both Dolores and Eliza into lesbians so quickly, although it wouldn’t have been too difficult with Lizzie… she’d confessed to being a practiced lesbian of some four years when she’d been hypnotised by Tanya. Looking at Britney, the Thai was certain that her captain was a very accomplished enchantress, more than capable of trapping the unwary. What Tanya didn’t know was how on her guard Britney would be…

The twenty nine girls stayed in the Kalifornia till midnight, consuming many drinks, all paid for by the potential cheerleaders. Tanya bought her round unquestioningly, as was expected of her, but was clever in limiting the amount she drank. Many of the others were far less sensible. By the time twelve o’clock came around there was dancing on tables, dancing together, songs being sung and a heady undercurrent of lesbianism lacing the mood… the alcohol stimulated girls were feeling their instructions come to the fore, particularly whenever Britney, or one of the four other cheerleaders, got up to dance, occasionally bending over or opening their blouses slightly and revealing the shocking pink underwear they had on underneath.

All five of the established cheerleaders were wearing their performing lingerie, a fact that had twenty three of the hopefuls practically salivating, as the entrenched instructions within their minds kicked in. Like the potentials, including Tanya, none of the five main girls could’ve been accused of being too formal… Mandy had perhaps the longest skirt in the group, but it was white and almost see through, like her top, a fact that had a section of the hopefuls simply sitting in front of her staring at her chest and thighs. Cindy had gone for a torn denim belt and shirt option, the child sized clothes meaning that her womanly attributes were proudly on display. Christy was almost less conservative, in a transparent sarong and fishnet T-shirt exposing both her bra and panties, while Jenny was wearing a schoolgirl outfit, though one that would’ve been quickly banned for indecency.

The exception was Britney, who was wearing her usual denim cut offs and white T-shirt. Although fairly provocative, the practically naked nature of all the other dancers meant that their captain seemed almost plain by comparison, though only in a dressing sense. She was just as well dolled up and her eyes were equally hungry as she surveyed the bevy of gorgeous young woman around her.

Finally the cheerleader captain, leader and hypnotic mistress stood up and called for everyone’s attention, round about midnight. Everyone quickly came close, many of the drunken faces looking reverentially at Britney, who’d stood up on the main table to offer her views. She looked around at all of them, her eyes seeming to rest on Tanya for a pregnant moment, before she spoke.

“Girls, thank you very much for coming this evening. I would like to say that you’ve all done very well today and that we hope to form a very strong squad for the coming year. However, now is not the time for strategising, now is the time for celebrating! I’ll tell you what…” twenty seven faces clouded over slightly, “Why don’t we drink a toast to the Love Hearts, then how’s about we go some place quieter?”

Hearing the two instructions all twenty eight other girls, Tanya included, picked up their drinks, held them aloft and toasted the UCLA cheerleaders. Then, as one, they got their few resources together and left Kalifornia, behind Britney. Tanya followed, endeavouring to appear like she was still a part of the collective. The cheerleader captain led them away from the bar, through the main campus, past the dorms and finally to the car park.

There were five colossal vehicles parked next to each other there and Britney, Mandy, Cindy, Christy and Jenny each walked up to one, opening it up and beckoning some of the hopefuls towards them. The vast SUV’s could hold up to eight people, but each one only needed to carry six, the exception being Britney, who took one fewer. The captain invited Tanya to join her in the front, which the Thai girl instantly agreed to.

Satisfied everyone was aboard the vehicles Britney put the car into drive and pulled out, flicking on her tape of subliminal music as she moved away. Tanya instantly felt the effect of the hidden sounds on her breasts and pussy. Surreptitiously looking into the rear of the hummer, she saw that the three other girls on board were already kissing and fondling one another in the back seat. The Thai girl looked at Britney who smiled back seductively. They were going to have a long night…

* * *

It wasn’t a long journey and when they arrived just about everyone was well and truly up for some partying. Looking at the girls emerging from the cars behind them, it was clear that Britney’s humvee hadn’t been the only vehicle on something of a love cruise… many of the girls finally stepping out were in some form of undress, with some already deep in the throes of passion. At Britney’s suggestion, the threatened orgy was delayed temporarily while everyone went into the house.

Looking around, Tanya was amazed. It was a large, detached town house standing alone in an isolated spot, some half a mile from the campus. Total peace and quiet was practically guaranteed. Put another way ear splitting noise and riotous partying wouldn’t arouse any complaints whatsoever. The Thai girl and everyone else followed the cheerleader captain into the mansion, receiving the quick tour. There was a kitchen with food and drink, two open rooms with chairs and tables, a games room out back, three bathrooms in various places and half a dozen bedrooms upstairs. Eight girls went to check out that last fact straight off.

Going into one of the communal rooms, Tanya was amazed to find elegant, quality furniture that looked to have withstood many parties in the past. The room was stylishly upholstered with a several painting of various sizes on the walls and a high ceiling where a chandelier hung imperiously, casting its light around the room. To one side were numerous cushions, a couple of low sofas and some easy chairs. The soft light made Tanya think that she was in a quieter, more chilled out room, a fact that was confirmed when she checked out the only unadorned wall and found a built in television and sound system, both of extraordinary size and expense. Money had clearly been no object during the renovation of the house.

Next door was the less than chilled out room, a far simpler white area with a few cheap looking tables and chairs, another expensive sound system and much stronger light. Already someone had put the radio on, filling the house with the latest pop track, getting beamed out by UCLA’s student run station. Several of the girls were dancing to the music, their thin, attractive, almost naked bodies twisting and turning away. Tanya wasn’t alone in simply watching the potential cheerleaders dancing.

Cindy and Jenny were nearby, holding court with one or two other girls who were staring at the seniors with rapt attention, their faces in awe of the legends before them, or so it seemed. All around there were attractive girls, dancing, chatting and beginning to make out. The floor of the house was well carpeted in a soft, thick rug and lying down on it proved no discomfort. Tanya saw one girl being kissed and touched by two others. In the open area the dancing was heating up as well… as various young women took the opportunity to put some moves on each other.

Walking out from the room Tanya saw the kitchen was also filled with people. Like most of the others in the house they were engaged in seriously advanced foreplay, some even using the gourmet food provided to arousing affect. Tanya watched a particularly attractive blonde lick ice cream off a black girl’s cleavage for a moment.

Whatever had been done to these girls, to Tanya as well, had been extremely effective. None of them seemed the least bit phased by what they were seeing, what they were doing and what they knew they’d soon be doing… talking of which even more people were heading upstairs, some having trouble making it that far as Tanya saw two Hispanic girls kiss each other aggressively halfway up the stairs, tearing into one another’s blouses.

As she wondered about, doing her best to appear interested but not get roped into any of the ‘activities’ on offer, for fear she might begin to enjoy herself too much, Tanya searched for Britney. The cheerleader captain was the person behind all this and the Thai girl reckoned that, if she succeeded in ensnaring her, she could… well… Not for the first time Tanya was stuck, wondering about what exactly she intended to do.

Her goal had been simple and still was: to hypnotise Britney. But what was she to do then? Make her undo her instructions? Supplant her place as the captain of the cheerleaders…? It was more than a little tempting… but, with a great effort, Tanya held fast. She’d find Britney, get her alone and hypnotise her. Once that was achieved there needn’t be any rush to make any enormous changes… That was the beauty of the system. Tanya could leave an instruction in there and come back to it as and when she needed… as and when she’d figured out what the hell she was going to do! She had just reached her conclusion when she found the cheerleader captain, in the games room.

“Hey Tanya!” called Britney, “I was just shooting some pool.” Sure enough the sandy haired American girl was lining up a shot. Considering all the activity and people in the house it was amazing that the group’s leader was alone, but that was the case. Smiling seductively, Tanya closed the door into the room and strode over to the table.

“We never got to have our game back in town,” she replied, her voice husky and eyes twinkling.

“No,” agreed Britney, gripping the cue tightly in both hands as she looked at Tanya, “Would you like to play now?” The Thai girl nodded and leant over the table to rack the balls up, her ample cleavage forming a deep well into which Britney stared, paralysed at the other end of the table. Having set up the game Tanya asked her captain to break.

Britney did so, hitting the balls hard and dispersing them but failing to get any to drop. She passed the cue to Tanya, who took it close to her body, forcing Britney’s fingers to stroke past the Thai’s breasts as the American girl pulled her hand away. Bending over to line up her shot, Tanya felt her miniskirt creeping up her legs. She wiggled from side to side, making it sneak further towards her ass. Standing behind the Thai girl, Britney’s concentration was one hundred percent on her.

Tanya played and missed, the striped ball rattling in the pocket. She handed the cue back to Britney with a ‘Win some, lose some’ smile. Almost shivering, the cheerleader captain took the stick and bent over the table, knocking the ball Tanya had missed into the hole and setting herself up for an easy second shot.

This did not bother Tanya, who leant down over the pocket Britney was aiming at, again pushing her breasts together and displaying her cleavage. The captain’s shot badly missed its target. The Thai girl smiled naughtily as she took the cue back, but internally was amazed at just how much of an effect she was having on Britney. As she bent down to take her next shot, jutting her bottom out again, she felt the American lose control.

Aggressive hands suddenly grabbed Tanya’s ass, pushing up under her skirt and groping the tight, soft skin underneath. The Thai girl allowed Britney to do it, remaining bent over and even making her ass squirm a little, just as the American liked it… Britney gave in to her powerful desire and grabbed Tanya roughly, twirling her round and pressing her against the pool table. As their pussies rubbed together, separated by a few millimetres of cloth, Britney kissed Tanya hard, her tongue forcing its way into the Thai’s mouth and exploring it thoroughly before finally pulling away for a moment.

“You make me so hot…!” whispered Britney, before thrusting her head back at Tanya’s neck, kissing the skin there and causing the Thai to forget herself for a heaven sent moment. However, Tanya quickly came back to Earth and showed her own aggressive side: rotating Britney around till she had her back to the table. Tanya went close, pushing her captain with her breasts and kissing her full on the mouth, the American girl’s arousal skyrocketing, just like Tanya’s own… But the Thai still slipped off and stood back a little.

“What are you doing?” asked Britney, seeing Tanya standing back from her. In response the Thai girl simply raised a finger to her smiling lips and brought her hands to her body. She began to rub herself, up and down her ribs… her breasts… even her pussy, while swinging her hips in a slow, sexy dance. Britney simply watched the show, her breath coming in short, strangulated bursts as she felt her horniness consume her.

Swinging round, Tanya bent low, sticking her delectable rear up in the air and surveying Britney from between her legs. The Thai rotated her ass for a few seconds, seeing the other girl’s total focus on what she was seeing… the shocking pink panties suddenly visible beneath Tanya’s skirt… good… Standing up straight, the Thai girl strode towards Britney, swinging her hips and placing a single finger on her captain’s chest, easily pushing her back onto table, whereupon she climbed up and straddled the American.

Slowly… teasingly… seductively… Tanya removed first her shirt and then her skirt, leaving herself in just the shocking pink bra and panties of the cheerleaders. Britney saw this and her eyes seemed to glaze slightly, just as her mouth whimpered and her body shivered. Whatever hypnotic instructions had been given to the hopefuls, they’d been administered to the captain as well. Resplendent in her sexy lingerie, Tanya leant in close to Britney, allowing the necklace hanging around her neck to lower towards the American’s face.

Britney focussed on it, slightly confused to see the shining, flickering thing in the soft light of the games room. She had already been completely overwhelmed, both by Tanya’s beauty and her subsequent, very sexy dancing. Now she found herself focussing on the shining gem around the Thai’s neck. The captain didn’t think to wonder what it was or what it might be doing there… she just kept on staring at it.

“Oh,” said Tanya gently, “You’ve seen my necklace. Perhaps I should give you a closer look?” Not waiting for an answer, the Thai unclipped the amulet from around her neck and held it less than a foot above Britney’s eyes.

“It’s a very special necklace,” explained Tanya, “If you look into it you can feel the ultimate experience of sexual climax… just keep staring into it to feel the most explosive orgasm ever…” as she said it she wriggled her ass a little. It was sat right on Britney’s pussy and the American moaned slightly as she felt the stimulation. Her eyes never left the ruby.

“That’s right Britney,” continued the Thai hypnotist, “If you keep staring at the gem in the centre of the amulet you’ll feel the most extraordinary orgasm… it will be like nothing you’ve ever experienced before… but you have to keep focussed on the stone… the bright red stone… filling you with heat… filling you with fire.” Tanya continued squirming as she said this, her ass writhing away on top of the American’s pussy. Quite drunk and already aroused as hell, Britney had little chance… the feel of Tanya’s tight, firm rear on her most sensitive areas was so arousing…! While the shiny gem flickering in the light above her eyes ensnared all her concentration.

“My necklace is making you feel so hot Britney…! You’re so close to orgasm…” suggested Tanya, “But it’s also making you just so tired… your eyes are feeling so heavy… like they can’t possibly remain open… so sleepy… so sleepy… When your eyes shut you will be asleep, but you will be able to hear me… you will be able to visualise the necklace in your mind… floating in front of you… making you so horny, but so tired also…

“As your eyes shut you realise what is happening… you’re being entrance… being hypnotised… but the person hypnotising you is also making you feel so horny… They are the only one who can give you the orgasm you desire… but to get it you have to submit to them… submit to me… Do you submit to me, Britney…?” asked the Thai hypnotist.

“Yes…!” hissed the American.

“Then let your eyes shut and feel your pussy become even more aroused,” ordered Tanya. Britney did so, her face going slack but her body beginning to shiver all the more as she felt her arousal take over.

“Now we’re going to play a game,” instructed Tanya, “It is called truth and bliss. It is simple… I am going to ask you a question and if you answer truthfully your arousal will double… If you lie you will lose half your arousal. If you answer all my questions correctly you will be teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm, but you can only cum when I say you can. Do you understand?”

“Yes…!” Again, Britney’s voice was a long, drawn out hiss.

“Excellent,” said the Thai hypnotist, “In which case, we can begin. Why did you hypnotise the girls?”

“To make them better dances, because the prettiest girls aren’t always the best, we have to make them the best.” As soon as she finished her sentence, Britney’s panting sped up a little, her reward for the truth.

“Have you ever been hypnotised to make you a better dancer?” asked Tanya.

“I was hypnotised but was already good enough. The former captain did it but only to make me more receptive to lesbianism. Before she left she passed on the position to me, explaining how the Love Hearts were so good!” Once again there was a huge gasp and even faster panting.

“Well done Britney,” praised Tanya, “But I still need to know a few more things…”

“Anything!” the cheerleader captain all but screamed.

“Very well: were you a lesbian when you became a cheerleader?”

“Yes,” replied Britney, “I have been one since I was sixteen, but being hypnotised made me more responsive to certain things.”

“Like shocking pink panties?” offered Tanya.

“YES!” squealed the American, her voice falsetto in its arousal, “Anyone wearing them is instantly very desirable to me!” She was panting in deep, continuous breaths, her body beginning to buck as the sought after orgasm threatened.

“One last question,” cautioned Tanya, “Why did you want to hypnotise me?”

“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen!” Britney yelled, “As soon as I saw you I wanted you and when you turned out to be funny and clever it made me desire you all the more!” Well that made Tanya feel better about herself… However, Britney was in a bad way, her chest rising and falling far too quickly while she yelped and cried out in her arousal. Tanya got off her and bade the hypnotised girl undress.

Once naked, Britney lay back down on the pool table, again responding to Tanya’s instructions.

“When I make you cum Britney, it will be biggest, most explosive orgasm you have ever had,” the Thai girl ordered, “It will be so extreme that afterwards you will totally belong to me as I am the only one who can create such pleasure for you ever again. You will obey any commands I give you and you will never question my judgement. Do you understand?”

“YES!” screamed the cheerleader captain. Tanya smiled and reached out, placing a hand on Britney’s breasts and her pussy. The American girl bucked even more, her whole body crying out for relief.

“In which case: cum for me Britney,” suggested Tanya. The cheerleader captain did so… explosively…

TO BE CONTINUED…