The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tryouts:

Chapter 5:

Arriving back at her dorm, Tanya was deep in thought. Britney had offered surprisingly little resistance to the Thai girl’s hypnotism, despite the American’s obvious skill at inducing trances. The reason was that the person who’d hypnotised Britney was the former cheerleader captain… and Britney had explained to the American girl that the captaincy was something that had been passed down, along with the hypnosis, since Sarah Templar arrived at UCLA… the beautiful, talented woman having almost certainly got into the institution by entrancing various key personnel…

Regardless of the exact details, Templar’s legacy was the Love Hearts and the way it was secured was to create a team of staggeringly beautiful, utterly uninhibited girls who knew their routines backwards, forwards and sideways. Other cheerleading squads couldn’t compete with UCLA’s choreography and depth of talent, which was why the Love Hearts were so successful.

But what was Tanya going to do about it? In her mind she couldn’t leave such a morally repugnant system in place, one that corrupted the minds of young girls and enslaved them to a system for ever more. However, in her heart, the accomplishments of the UCLA Love Hearts and their bewitching captain were something that she didn’t want to wipe out.

The cheerleaders were a great success, bringing in revenue, students and fans who would never have considered the Los Angeles universities. Sure that success had been achieved through, what Tanya considered to be, unethical means, but now the team was in place could she really be the one to destroy it? Finally she’d come to a makeshift conclusion: the system would remain in place for one more year, but Britney would be the last hypnotic captain of the Love Hearts.

This was because the damage was already done for that year and Tanya had decided that she couldn’t change it… nor did she particularly want to… her lesbian libido having been hyper stimulated by the times she’d been hypnotised in the past. Therefore she’d made Britney change the nature of some of the instructions for the time being. The current crop of cheerleaders would maintain their urges but would have their slavish tendencies removed. However, shocking pink bras and panties would continue to arouse them!

With that aspect of the hypnotic conspiracy dealt with, to an extent, Tanya turned her mind towards the queen bee at the centre of the spider’s web (metaphors never having been a strong suit for her). Britney had explained who the real mastermind behind the Love Hearts was, as well as what that women intended from the cheerleaders.

Sarah Templar hadn’t intended to use her hypnotic skills purely for the good of the institution. Having gained a position at the university and ‘persuaded’ the stuffy old men of UCLA to invest heavily in cheerleading, Templar had subsequently imparted several instructions to her charges. On top of the improved dancing and lesbianism, they were all bound to her will, though they mostly existed apart from her, living their lives normally. The exception came whenever Sarah wanted something.

She had probably amassed a great deal of money from her skills, Tanya reckoned. The former captain of the Love Hearts had at least twenty girls a year emerging from UCLA completely in her thrall. For the most part they didn’t know it nor were they expected to do anything. However, occasionally one of the girls would be the daughter of somebody important, or would be good friends with such a person’s children.

Initially Sarah had used her influence to pretty much steal money from rich men. She was never too greedy and the thefts, by the men themselves, weren’t ever discovered, mainly because they fell through the cracks left by common business robberies, which were supposedly legal. Insurance premiums, misappropriated funds and all that jazz… Sarah took her very small piece of each of them, quickly amassing a major fortune.

But that wasn’t what she continued doing. Crackdowns on businesses in the 80’s affected her as much as it did the corporate crooks she preyed upon. However, by that stage Templar had plenty of money and could have retired, but she hit upon a new scam, one that was practically untraceable. Sarah became an investor, using her wealth to buy stocks in various companies dictated by the insider tips she got from the men she captured via her beautiful cheerleaders.

By the time Tanya came on the scene, in 1990, Templar was one of the richest women in the States. She didn’t advertise the fact, nor was she part of any of the lists that told the world who owned what. Sarah valued her anonymity and kept her secrets safe. Until Tanya came along, no one even suspected that the former scholarship student and cheerleader could possibly be so wealthy.

For her part, Tanya didn’t actually know all of this, she’d simply inferred a fair bit from what Britney had told her. The cheerleader captain had explained that there were specific girls she’d been told to select and hypnotise. A bit of research on such girls’ surnames had revealed to Tanya that they were all the daughters of wealthy businessmen, or were linked to the mega wealthy individuals… the oil barons and billionaire entrepreneurs.

From this, Tanya believed she’d pinpointed the reason behind the hypnotism and why it was passed down from attractive, lesbian captain to attractive, lesbian captain. Britney was not the real head of the conspiracy, it was the woman who’d founded the Love Hearts and who’d managed to pull herself, a poor girl from the wrong part of LA, up to the pinnacle of American education, or as near enough as mattered.

Interestingly enough, part of the instructions Sarah had engraved on her girls had a sense of the underdog about them. Most of the captains, from what Britney had suggested, were like Templar: girls from poorer backgrounds who received a leg up from the Queen of the Love Hearts. It seemed, according to Britney, that such girls, including herself, were destined to become the right hand women of Templar’s empire, inheriting great wealth and access to a bevy of beautiful girls. In the short run they immediately received money and power, which was why everyone thought Britney was so well off. That they surrendered their free will to do so didn’t register as too heavy a price.

Tanya had heard all this from the current cheerleader captain and had pondered what to do. Her immediate plan had been decided for her with the arrival of several other girls to the games room of the Love Heart’s private house. Immediately, the Thai hypnotist had led Britney away, but the response from the other girls had been fairly icy to this… none of them liked to see their captain get too attached to one person.

Therefore Tanya had been forced to work her magic quickly. Britney’s memory of being hypnotised was erased and a cover story of mind blowing sex was inserted, along with a couple of Tanya’s standard instructions. Once she’d finished Tanya had woken Britney up and unleashed her on the other girls with a renewed sexual appetite. However, she would never quite feel the heights of pleasure she did with Tanya.

With that achieved, the Thai girl was practically forced to enjoy the rest of the hospitality on offer. Fitting in was necessary and that involved a great deal of sex with a great many of her fellow cheerleaders. Tanya’s engorged appetite was up to the challenge, although she did well to limit herself considering the sheer quality and quantity of women on offer.

By the time morning came around, Tanya was truly shagged out. She’d managed a couple of hours’ sleep, by locking herself into a bedroom alone, but was still pretty tired. However, unravelling hypnotic conspiracies was not something one hesitated to do and, making her way back with Britney in the captain’s humvee, along with four other girls, Tanya made plans for what to do next.

Firstly was research, specifically further information on Sarah Templar. Next up would be to isolate and ensnare the woman. After that…? Well, that was always the trouble for Tanya. What happened next? Templar was a rich, powerful woman. Any change in her behaviour would draw comment from some source or other. If Tanya did anything it would definitely be observed by someone. But she couldn’t just leave the woman be. Once again, Tanya decided simply to deal with the problem as and when it happened. Any plan she made would almost certainly have to be modified on the fly, so why bother?

With that in mind she said goodbye to Britney at the campus car park and went to the library. There was little enough to read about Templar which she hadn’t already known. A couple of real estate deals here, an investment there… the woman seldom appeared in the papers except for reminisces about the formation of the Love Hearts, the only subject Sarah seemed to discuss with any openness, though Tanya could see the underlying theme there.

Templar regarded the cheerleaders and her scholarship to UCLA as inherently good. She made no mention of foul play or hypnosis, she simply suggested that the powers that be had finally decided to take a chance on a poor, if talented, girl from LA. Although not the whole truth, Tanya could sympathise. No one wanted to think of themselves as evil and Sarah probably no longer regarded her actions as being criminal in any way. She’d done a lot of good, in her mind. In Tanya’s as well.

Templar hadn’t been miserly with her success, although she’d always distributed it with a minimum of fuss or exuberance. No one had thought to ask where the money came from and it never appeared in too large a package to be noteworthy. Instead, a few hundred thousand dollars would be donated here… ten grand there… and always as part of a much larger scheme with many more important donors ahead of Sarah’s name. However, as she added up the various charitable donations in her mind, Tanya realised she was seeing a dispersal of well over a hundred million dollars since 1983!

It seemed that Sarah real did want to make amends for her ill gotten gains, although no one would probably ever have guessed at the quantities involved. Tanya debated what to do. At the very least she wanted to meet the woman behind this. Although she didn’t realise it at the time, Tanya’s own career would follow a not dissimilar path to Templar’s… with the Thai girl making a great deal of money thanks to, though not totally because of, her skills as a hypnotist…

In her heart she felt she wanted to meet Sarah and stop an immoral abuse of generations of UCLA girls, but in the back of her mind Tanya realised that she would be encountering a master hypnotist and one who she was grudgingly beginning to respect more and more. In the end, Tanya decided that she would arrange a chance encounter with Sarah… one that would hopefully offer her the opportunity to hypnotise the woman.

That would not be easy. Templar seldom appeared in public and offered no schedule of her future movements that Tanya could find. The only common thread that seemed to run through the woman’s life was the institution through which most of her charitable donations were routed through, some place called the Los Angeles Country Club. Whatever it was it seemed like a big deal.

Everything Tanya read about reeked of bags of money spent with gleeful abandon. Charitable donations from the place regularly topped ten million and the guest lists for some of the parties organised there read like a Who’s Who of the Los Angeles, nay American, rich and famous. To become a member required a lot more than just money and it seemed about as impregnable as Fort Knox for someone without numerous connections. The LACC, as it was constantly referred to, was not a place you just strolled into.

Still, it was where Tanya had to go, regularly and often, if she was going to have any chance of meeting Sarah Templar. Other than that club the woman didn’t seem to appear publicly at all. There were no known addresses, telephone numbers of even secretaries who worked for Ms Templar. Contacting her seemed impossible and the only alternative was a face to face meeting. Tanya had to create one. That meant getting into the LACC. That meant Louise…

The spoilt, East coast brat had boasted about her membership of the LACC as if it should mean something to Tanya. Now the Thai had to figure out exactly what she would have to do to guarantee entry to the club. Hypnotism was an obvious answer, but Tanya instinctively saw Louise as a tough nut to crack. The girl was so arrogant and self centred that getting her to concentrate on anything long enough to be entranced would be a difficulty in itself. Breaking through the girl’s mental barriers would be another story all together. Still, she was the way in. The only alternative was Britney, who was occasionally contacted by one of Templar’s shadowy assistants. But Tanya knew right away that Sarah would be wary of any meeting suggested by a subordinate.

Therefore it would have to be via Louise that Tanya would gain access to the LACC and hopefully Sarah Templar. It wouldn’t be simple, but it was the best the Thai girl could do given the circumstances. As she arrived back at her dorm at eleven in the morning, still wearing her shocking pink lingerie and crumpled going out clothes, Tanya wondered how best to attack the East coaster. Hypnotism was the most desirable option, but would be difficult. The only other way would be to ingratiate herself with the girl and that would be loathsome. However, in the end, the way presented itself.

“Oh Tanya, wait till you hear what I’ve found out!” The cackle in the voice said it all as the Thai girl opened the door to her dormitory. Louise, dressed in a short, tight skirt and sleeveless silk shirt which together probably cost about $500, was standing in the centre of the room like a peacock in full display. Lying on the floor, at her feet, was Eliza, in floods of silent tears. Temporarily shocked, Tanya couldn’t begin to guess what had happened. Luckily, Louise couldn’t wait to share.

“Lizzie’s a lezzer!” she cackled, her harsh East coast accent much more pronounced and grating. Tanya looked down at Eliza in disbelief. She could immediately see what had happened. What on Earth had possessed the girl to try it on with Louise? That was like prodding a rattlesnake with your finger! Suddenly the realisation of what had caused such a rash action presented itself to Tanya. When she’d hypnotised Eliza and Dolores, Britney had instructed them to be almost slavish lesbian lovers to their dorm mate. However, she hadn’t indicated which one!

Tanya had endeavoured to remove all the instructions implanted by the cheerleader in the minds of her two dorm mates. Unfortunately, the somewhat sheepish Lizzie had been extremely receptive to suggestion. Once an idea got in it took more than a second instruction to make her forget it. That was why she’d endeavoured to seduce Louise. That was why she was going through perhaps the worst moment in her life. Tanya had to act quickly.

“What did she do?” she asked. Louise almost danced a jig of joyous malevolence.

“I was getting ready to go out when she offered to brush my hair for me. I said ‘sure’ and gave her my hairbrush. She came over and started doing it, but she was much more interested in stroking my hair rather than brushing it. I was, like, totally weirded out, and when she starts talking about ‘sistership’ and stuff like that I figured she was coming on to me! So I told her I thought she was pretty and she tried to kiss me! She’s a lesbian!” Yes, well there would be no convincing Louise that she could have been mistaken after that. Tanya thought fast. She turned to the weeping Eliza.

“Get out,” she instructed harshly. Lizzie looked up, her expression of sorrow turning to one of absolute incomprehension and hurt.

“You heard me,” spat Tanya, “Get out!” Next to Eliza, Louise’s expression became one of pure, evil joy. It wouldn’t take long before she’d have told EVERYONE about her roommate’s perversion. Lulu was the kind of girl who took a savage pride in being a complete and utter bitch, although it never crossed her mind that people might think of her like that. Lizzie, on the floor and in dire straights, was feeling the full brunt of the East coaster’s maliciousness. On top of that she realised Tanya was betraying her. However, the Thai girl had no such intention, but Louise couldn’t realise that. Tanya went over to Eliza and practically dragged her to her feet.

“Come on, bugger off!” she hissed, before leaning very close, supposedly inadvertently, and whispering quickly, “Find Dolores and stay with her. I’ll sort this out.” She leant back.

“Let’s go, you mangy dyke! Get out of here!” Hurt and stunned by Tanya’s twisted behaviour, Eliza was half dragged half walked out of the room, upset and confused. Tanya pulled her just to one side of the doorway and risked a glance up and down the corridor. No one was there and Louise couldn’t see them. Seeing this, the Thai took Lizzie’s face in both her hands a planted a gentle kiss on the crying girl’s lips. Eliza was so surprised she stopped crying. Tanya leant close.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered gently, “I’ll sort this out.” Lizzie could only nod. Tanya took a step back and mimed crying before calling out harshly:

“I told you to bugger off!” with that she slapped her hands together. Eliza looked on in total astonishment. Tanya furiously mimed crying again. Finally the redhead realised what was being asked of her. She sobbed as best she could and turned to walk away. Tanya smiled and gave Lizzie a pat on the ass for good measure, before turning back to the room and fixing her face into one of savage glee.

“That’s got rid of her,” she all but cackled as she went back inside and closed the door. Louise smiled back, like a shark sensing a drowning swimmer. There was a moment’s pause in which Tanya’s mind furiously sort for a winning option. Finally it came.

“Why don’t you sit down and I’ll brush your hair?” she asked, giving her voice just the right hint of deference. Louise was torn between a desire to spread the malicious word of Eliza’s sexuality and her want for Tanya’s awe. She eventually decided for the latter, because Tanya was, technically, more important on campus than she was. That would never do and for this upstart English student, who’d got into the most prestigious club at UCLA, to automatically assume a submissive role to Louise was something that had to be encouraged. Gossip could wait. Gaining a hold of this girl might not.

“Sure,” she finally replied after calculating her best course of action. Louise sat down at a chair in front of three softly lit mirrors all pointing towards the seat. It had all arrived that morning and was far in excess of anything the university offered. Clearly a single small mirror in the bathroom and hard wooden chair wouldn’t do for Louise… she required about $3,000’s worth of antique furniture! Tanya could only marvel at the profligacy as she took the silver backed brush and began stroking it through Louise’s fine, brown hair. Secretly thrilled to have the popular new girl as her groom, the spoilt American looked into the mirrors at the pair of them.

“You’re so pretty!” remarked Tanya, rapturously. Louise smiled encouragingly, happy to have her brilliance and popularity be confirmed so reverentially by the English student. Tanya continued stroking Louise’s hair, concentrating on the front of her head, where the silver backed brush shone in the mirror.

“I like your hairbrush,” remarked Tanya, “It’s so bright and shiny and so pretty! You just can’t help looking at it.” She continued brushing Louise’s hair but made sure the reflection of the light from the ceiling and mirrors was constantly reflected by the silver brush. Louise found herself looking at the object in Tanya’s hand. She’d never thought her brush was pretty. It was just a thing. But as she saw it glinting in the mirror she found herself thinking that it really was very beautiful and Lulu liked beautiful things.

“It’s pretty,” continued Tanya, just touching the top of Louise’s head as she waved the brush in little circles, “You just want to keep staring at it… keep focussed on it… let your mind rest on it.” Absolutely confident that Tanya was totally in awe of her, Louise never thought to be on her guard or wonder about what the Thai girl was talking about. Instead she simply kept looking at the brush as it swirled around above her head. It was becoming difficult to concentrate for some reason.

“That’s right,” encouraged Tanya, “Let your mind rest on the brush. It’s so beautiful, you want to keep staring at it, but it’s so shiny and bright… it’s hard to keep looking at it… It seems to grow… filling your whole vision… you can’t look anywhere else… keep looking though, it’s so beautiful that you can’t stop looking…” Slowly and with great care, Tanya manoeuvred the brush forwards and around so that instead of seeing its reflection in the mirror, it was dangling right in front of Louise’s eyes. The girl remained quite focussed on the shiny brush.

“It’s so lovely to look at Louise, your brush, you can’t look anywhere else… you see your eyes in the silver back… your deep, pretty eyes, like little blue pools… lean forwards and see your eyes closer, Lulu… lean forwards and look deep inside your eyes…” Louise did so, moving forwards as Tanya slowly eased the hairbrush closer to the mirror. Finally, when the American was within a few inches of the mirror, Tanya whipped the brush away.

“Now you can see your eyes perfectly Louise,” she instructed, “They’re so big and pretty, you don’t want to look anywhere else… You find yourself sinking into your eyes, stepping into those deep blue pools… It’s so tiring, so draining, so… hypnotic… you can’t look anywhere else… You’re being hypnotised by the deep blue eyes in front of you Lulu, they make your eyes feel so tired, so heavy… The sleepiness is getting too much… When your eyes close you will be hypnotised, you will do whatever I tell you… There’s a great weight on your eyelids now… they’re slowly dropping… when they close you will be hypnotised… when you’re hypnotised you will do everything I say… do you understand…?”

“Yes…” replied Louise dreamily. Tanya smiled wickedly.

“Then close your eyes Lulu,” she instructed. The American girl did so. Tanya proceeded to the next stage.

“You know you are hypnotised Louise, you know that your blue eyes have hypnotised you, but you also know that green eyes are much more hypnotic than blue eyes, don’t you?” The American slowly nodded. Tanya continued.

“So whenever you look into the deep, green eyes of someone you will feel even more hypnotised…” she instructed, slowly moving around and sitting gently in Louise’s lap, straddling the attractive girl and placing her hands over Lulu’s shoulders. Hearing Tanya’s instructions the American nodded once more.

“In which case, open your eyes and look into mine,” the Thai girl instructed. Louise did so… and her already slack face seemed to relax even more.

“Well done Lulu,” encouraged Tanya, “You’re so deeply hypnotised right now… so hypnotised that anything I tell you will forever stick in your subconscious. You will never remember being hypnotised but you will always obey my instructions. Do you understand?” Deeply enthralled, Louise could barely move her head enough to agree. Tanya smiled once more.

“That’s so good, Lulu… you’re doing so well! In fact, you’re beginning to feel aroused, Louise… you know what it’s like to feel aroused…?” With a gasp, the American nodded. Working quickly Tanya undid all the buttons on Louise’s shirt revealing a cream bra that enclosed a pair of large, firm, milky white breasts. The nipples were already visible beneath the soft material of the bra.

“Your arousal is growing Lulu, isn’t it?” instructed Tanya, “It’s growing and growing and soon you’ll cum… but you can’t cum unless I let you.” The American accelerated into full arousal staggeringly quickly. Tanya smiled again. Whatever she was, Louise certainly wasn’t a stranger to lust. Either she knew a lot of boys or she practiced a fair bit alone…

“Wow Lulu, you’re so hot right now!” whispered Tanya, “Do you feel hot?”

“Yes!” squeaked Louise.

“Hmmm… I bet you do… What makes you this hot normally Louise…? Are you thinking about guys when you’re this hot… or are you thinking about girls…?”

“Girls!” squealed the American. Tanya was surprised, but not particularly. Louise had mentioned she went to an all girls’ boarding school. Tanya had been to one herself and new what that kind of loneliness during adolescence could do to someone… and she’d gone to an all girls’ college at Cambridge, where a lot of young people left home for the first time… and now she was in an all girls’ college at UCLA, in the most liberal state in America… and at all of those places there had been a great deal of young, attractive girls all crying out for love and guidance… The fact that so many of them had ended up sleeping with Tanya was enough to give the young lesbian a complex! Still, she had work to do.

“I’m sitting in your lap, Lulu,” she purred, “And I’m touching your breasts… Do you like that…?”

“Yes!” breathed Louise, panting hard.

“Good… but you know what else, Lulu,” continued Tanya, “Eliza and Dolores are girls… and they like girls too… do you like them…?” It was stretching it slightly with Dolores, who’d never really been with anyone until that week, but Tanya wasn’t about to complicate matters. Louise didn’t answer the Thai’s question, but thrashed about a little, feeling Tanya’s weight and fingers stimulate her all the more.

“They can make you feel like this as well, Lulu,” Tanya suggested, “They’re so good at making you feel like this!” she tweaked the American’s nipples just short of too hard, making Louise squeal once more.

“Do you want them to make you feel like this?” asked the Thai.

“Yes!” Louise all but yelled.

“Good,” replied Tanya, “Because from now on, when any of the four of us are together with you in here you will feel yourself get more and more aroused… more and more turned on… more and more horny… It will get so bad that you won’t be able to control yourself and you’ll want to make love to all of us, or whichever of us is in the room. If you do you will be a passionate but considerate lover. On top of that, the more times you make love to any one of us the more you will learn to appreciate us… even if we don’t have your money… even if we don’t have your looks… even if we don’t have your friends… Do you understand?” Tanya, who already had all three, give or take, was thinking more of Dolores and Eliza and was worried Louise would resist the instruction, but the American agreed readily.

“Fantastic,” said Tanya, slipping off the hypnotised girl, “Now go and lie down on your bed.” Louise did so and Tanya sat beside her.

“Whenever you hear me and only me say the words ‘Have you seen your hairbrush?’” instructed Tanya, “You will fall into this state. Whenever you hear me say the words ‘Wake up now Lulu,’ you will count to thirty and slowly awaken, thinking you’d fallen asleep and had a very erotic dream about me. These and all my instructions you will always remember in your subconscious, but you will forget all about being hypnotised. You will also completely forget that Eliza tried to kiss you earlier. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” breathed Louise.

“Then wake up now Lulu!” Tanya leant in and did up the girl’s shirt before moving over to her bed quickly. Just as she got to it the door of the room burst open and a furious Dolores came in, followed by a quaking Eliza.

“What the hell did you say to Lizzie?” exclaimed the black girl. In answer, Tanya stood, went over to the door, closed it and turned to the two other girls.

“Come and sit with me on my bed and I’ll explain.” They did so, just as Louise woke up. She blinked her eyes rapidly in the light, surprised to have fallen asleep in the late morning and even more surprised to feel remarkably turned on. Sitting up, Louise saw Tanya, Dolores and Eliza all sitting on the Thai girl’s bed. Each of them had kicked off their shoes and Louise realised she could see a great deal of all six of their legs. It secretly thrilled her, though she tried hard to suppress the feeling.

Tanya was wearing an incredibly short, white skirt that did little to cover up the shocking pink panties she had on underneath. On top of that her expensive blouse was open at the top, revealing the Thai girl’s firm, desirable breasts underneath. Eliza was similarly underdressed, in a pair of denim cut offs and tight, white vest top against which her nipples were pressing. Even as she tried to look away Louise found herself staring, seeing Lizzie’s white panties visible whenever the girl moved her legs. Lulu found the sight overwhelmingly desirable.

Dolores was the most conservatively dressed of the three, but her ample curves and womanly figure would never be totally disguised by a pair of jeans and loose T-shirt. Louise had immediately ignored the black girl on account of her skin colour. Now she found herself trying desperately hard not to stare, especially whenever Dolores leant forwards, revealing the aching chasm of her cleavage.

Louise stood up and made her bed, desperately trying to ignore the feelings swelling inside. The incredible lesbian dream she’d just had, involving Tanya, herself and not much else, wasn’t helping either! All three of the girls were suddenly very attractive to Lulu and she couldn’t help the arousal swelling through her loins and breasts. She decided it would be easier if she just left the room and she prepared to get her shoes and bag and do exactly that when she happened to glance in the direction of her three roommates.

The three of them were all on Tanya’s bed, side by side, their bodies all touching. They seemed to be talking quietly and occasionally giggling which automatically put Louise on her guard, but they weren’t looking in her direction at all. Instead they almost seemed unaware of her, a possibility that appeared even more likely when Eliza, on Tanya’s left, the Thai girl being in the middle of the threesome, casually allowed her hand to rub up Tanya’s leg.

It was only there for a moment but instantly Louise’s desire doubled. It seemed that her roommates had already become very good friends, certainly they were all sitting next to each other, their bodies touching and… yes… Dolores also stroked Tanya’s leg briefly, even as Lulu watched, the Thai girl giggling and saying ‘Stop it…’ in a flirtatious voice.

It was all too much for Louise. Her own desire was racing away with her and she realised she desperately wanted to make love to the three girls before her. Instead, she grabbed her bag and made to walk away, making it as far as the door. It was there that she realised she’d forgotten her shoes. As she turned back Tanya stood up from her bed.

“I wonder whose bed is the comfiest? Mines all bumpy…” said the Thai girl. Instantly she went over to Louise’s bed and lay down, writhing slightly on it as if to find the most comfortable position. Far from being annoyed at Tanya’s presumption, Louise felt her heart skip a beat. It was like that time Julie Collins had come into her room at school, lay down on the bed and asked Lulu for a massage… That had ended steamily…

“Oh, this bed’s so nice!” purred Tanya, rubbing her hands up and down her body, “It’s so much more comfortable than mine…” Louise hadn’t noticed she’d been walking back to her bed. Suddenly she realised that she was standing over her Thai roommate. She was there for her shoes… but leaving wasn’t what she wanted to do… she wanted to reach out and touch Tanya, make sweet, passionate love to her… But she couldn’t quite force herself.

In the end the decision was made for her. Eliza and Dolores, rising unseen from Tanya’s bed, came behind Louise and gently grabbed an arm each. Initially startled there was nothing Lulu could do when she felt both girls start to kiss her neck. Her eyes immediately shut and she groaned with suppressed desire, feeling the two girls’ lips on her neck and their hands on her body.

With a start she realised that her shirt was falling off her shoulders. Opening her eyes she saw Tanya, the Thai girl bending down and bringing her lips to Louise’s inviting breasts. It was just like Lulu remembered from her dream… only better! Before she knew it she was lying on her bed, her skirt falling away and three girls making love to various parts of her body.

Dolores was naked and rubbing her huge breasts up and down the East coaster, the hardness of the black girl’s erect nipples sending delicious ripples of desire up Lulu’s nerves. Eliza had also lost all her clothes quickly and was kissing and fondling one of Louise’s nipples through the cream bra while Tanya, who was in nothing but her Love Hearts lingerie, had arrived at Louise’s cream panties.

“Take me!” panted Louise, “Take me please…!” Removing the East coaster’s bra and panties with practiced ease, Dolores, Eliza and Tanya obliged.

TO BE CONCLUDED…