The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tryouts:

Chapter 6:

And so Tanya found herself on her way to yet another meeting with yet another hypnotic mastermind. This time she was on very different ground. It wasn’t her school or her university… it was the rarefied atmosphere of one of the most prestigious and exclusive institutions in the entire world. Even as she approached the low buildings of the Los Angeles Country Club Tanya felt her heart beat faster in her mouth. Crickey… she didn’t even know whether her target was there!

However, she had one great advantage. Louise was the sort of girl groomed from a young age to take full advantage of everything the LACC had to offer. Whereas Tanya would’ve popped her head around the door, apologetically wondered whether anyone could help her and would immediately have been shown the exit… Louise simply strode ahead of her new friend, walking up the marble steps of the main reception area as if she had every right to be there… which she did… it just didn’t have to permeate from every pore like a cheap perfume! Sensing her friend’s hesitation, Louise turned and paused irritably.

“Come on Tanya,” she said impatiently, “I want to get out to the pool.” Tanya wanted to crawl into a hole in the ground, but instead she took a deep breath and tried to reassert herself mentally. She was there to do a job, find Sarah Templar and… well that was part of the problem. Tanya had no idea what she was going to do. Templar seemed to be an altogether different proposition to the two hypnotists she’d already dealt with in her short life.

Her former teacher had simply taken girls into her room, hypnotised them and enjoyed them during their time at the school. The woman who was still Tanya’s course organiser back at Cambridge had seen an unusual opportunity and had taken it, using a fairly bizarre piece of Soviet technology to try and take over a whole class of Cambridge students.

Both paled into comparison to a woman who had hypnotised her way into university, had created a multimillion dollar empire afterwards and was now completely impossible to get in contact with. Not that Tanya wanted a face to face meeting. She wanted to bump into Templar in a safe environment, maybe get talking to her and find out exactly what the woman was like. That required her entry to the LACC, the only place Sarah Templar was regularly seen.

Louise, who was a member of the prestigious club thanks to her wealthy father, walked into the expensively upholstered foyer of the establishment followed by Tanya, who scuttled in behind her latest friend. That she and Louise were so close was purely down to Tanya’s own hypnotic ability. They were roommates at UCLA, where Tanya was spending a year studying psychology.

The two of them had not exactly hit it off. Louise was everything that Tanya had come to dislike as a young girl at boarding school. Attractive, rich and aware of both facts Louise, or Lulu as she called herself, had a personality which could bug you from across a crowded room. She was very, very bitchy. There were no two ways around it. And when one of their other roommates, a pretty, friendly, lesbian called Eliza, had foolishly if inevitably tried it on with Louise, Tanya had felt obliged to step in and save the redhead from the inevitable backlash.

She had been successful in more ways than one, finding out that Lulu had lesbian tendencies of her own…! Bringing them to the surface had been child’s play for a skilled manipulator such as Tanya and she enjoyed the fruits of her hard work emphatically… along with her other two flatmates, Louise and Dolores, when they returned. They had both been entranced by Tanya as well, in order to override the hypnosis performed by the captain of the UCLA cheerleaders, Britney Carter, a friend of the Thai girl and the person who’d led her to Sarah Templar. However, like Louise, both Lizzie and Dolores had lesbian tendencies that the hypnosis had fully unleashed. It was unlikely that any of the three of them would ever feel quite the same way about other women ever again…!

Still, Tanya didn’t really regret that, although she was angry to have been the catalyst behind the enforced broadening of their horizons. To her credit Tanya had never taken a girl and ‘turned’ her into a lesbian. At worst she’d merely offered a suggestion or two to allow someone hung up on their desires to fully enjoy them. Britney, on the other hand, was part of a long line of hypnotic girls who had progressed through UCLA… a line which led all the way back to Sarah Templar.

Ahead of the Thai girl the incredibly pretty Louise was assuming control of several LACC employees, directing them this way and that to chaotic effect. She wanted two bathing suits… a table for lunch… a bottle of some French wine or other… access to a private changing room and much more. Bewildered at the effortless control her friend was capable of commanding over people, without resorting to hypnosis in any way, Tanya merely allowed herself to be taken along by the flow.

Within half an hour she’d enjoyed a dip in the crystal clear waters of the LACC pool, which was deserted due to it being the middle of the week, a shower in her personal changing room, a massage from a Mexican woman called Maria and a three course meal with half a bottle of wine. All in all she finally saw what made Royalty so desirable! Finally thinking back to her original objective in visiting the LACC, and feeling like a million bucks, Tanya asked to be excused to take a stroll. Louise graciously accepted, leaving her Thai friend alone. Fortunately there were no concerns about Tanya being asked about her right to be present in the exclusive club, Louise had already seen to one man so rude as to ask whether the Thai girl was a member…!

Walking away from the lounger where Louise’s perfect, tanned body was dressed in a borrowed bikini and laid out face down in the sun, the curves of her ass a pert reminder to Tanya that, come what may, things had definitely turned out well thus far in LA, the Thai girl headed off to stroll around the grounds of the LACC. They were large and well kept, more indicative of an English country house than a social club, though a nearby golf course betrayed the place’s American heritage.

All in all it was very pleasant, though Tanya couldn’t help feeling like she was somehow trespassing, never having encountered such a rarefied atmosphere before. Thailand it was not, nor Cambridge, where academic achievement meant more than stock, as did your ability to drink alcohol! The only places similar to anywhere she’d been were, in fact, the English country houses of some of her friends and they didn’t have swimming pools, tennis courts or servants, at least not to the excess she saw at the LACC.

There was also no sign of her quarry and Tanya instinctively realised that even Louise wouldn’t be able to browbeat the staff into revealing where Sarah Templar was. The amount of money the former cheerleader spent at the club guaranteed her as much anonymity as she desired. So, accepting defeat for the day, Tanya, who’d at least put on her smart summer dress after emerging form the swimming pool, headed back to the club house to have a look around there as well.

Like outside it had an elegant simplicity that spoke of excellent craftsmanship and design. Whoever had been behind the construction of the LACC had been blessed with sense enough to choose an architect and trust in their judgement. Every room seemed large without appearing cavernous. The construction materials were artistry in themselves, from hand sewn curtains to imported hard woods. Similarly the furniture was suggestive of great expense carefully used, being at once functional and very attractive. The whole really was impressive.

It even had a library! An open doorway towards the rear of the complex opened up into a wonderful room with the rich smell of old books. In a building only two stories high the library was a big investment of space, spread over both floors and with its own private reading area sheltered from the more active pursuits of the club. Tanya was looking at the array of up to date magazines arranged on a table in the midst of the comfortable chairs of the reading area when the sound of a page turning made her spin round in shock.

A woman was sat down behind her, initially hidden by the high sides of her chair but plain enough now Tanya looked hard. The Thai girl’s eyes narrowed as she stared through the gloom. Was she going mad or was that her target sitting alone in a quiet corner of the LACC? Looking the woman up and down Tanya was forced to conclude that it was.

Sarah Templar had lost none of her athleticism since graduating the Thai girl saw. Sitting in an armless blouse and knee length skirt, both of which were black, the woman’s arms and legs were long, slender and slightly toned, the skin barely showing any of its thirty odd years. Similarly her face had the quiet vitality indicative of healthy living and exercise, without any of the signs of cosmetics or surgery to artificially alter anything. In the darkness of her recessed chair, further analysis of Templar was difficult for Tanya. The one thing that shone through, though, was her eyes.

Looking into the slight shadow, a reading light shining from above casting everything except Sarah’s book into darkness, Tanya saw the calm intelligence burning in her adversary’s eyes. Whoever this woman was, and judging from the decade old photos it was Templar, Tanya realised she knew everything… there was something about the face before her which she could just read and it seemed to be saying ‘I’ve been expecting you…’

“Won’t you sit down?” asked the woman in a soft but imposing voice. Tanya did so, taking a chair more in the light. Sarah moved her seat forwards a foot or two, into the brighter section of the reading area, where the daylight filtered down from the windows of the second floor. The former cheerleader had lost none of her beauty and Tanya could feel the grace and decorum radiating off her hostess in waves. Everything about Templar was rather like everything Tanya had seen at the country club: it exuded money and power but in a quiet, understated way. The two women looked at each other for a moment. Tanya was the one to break the silence.

“Miss Sarah Templar?” she asked, her tone unexpectedly as English upper class as it had ever been. Tanya was taken aback momentarily to hear it but accepted that, given the environment, she ought to be on her best behaviour. The woman opposite her smiled.

“And you must be Miss Tanya Covington? I’ve heard great things about you.”

“Like my name,” interjected Tanya primly. For a moment she was upset at herself for being rude but quickly overrode any such thoughts in favour of the strength her anger gave her. Templar merely smiled, in a gracious though slightly patronising way, like a woman meeting the precocious daughter of a friend for the first time.

“So?” challenged Tanya, riding the quest of her indignation, “Would you care to explain yourself?” Sarah’s smile covered her whole face for a moment before she replied.

“You’re quite the fighter, aren’t you?” she enquired, her voice purring and smooth like silk on skin. Tanya merely arranged her face into a thunderous expression, waiting for the woman before her to offer some sort of explanation. Templar didn’t seem in a hurry. She sat back a moment, loosening her shoulders and pushing her long black hair over to one side. It had been platinum blond in all the photos Tanya had seen, although it still hung down beneath her shoulders. The Thai girl thought back to the most arresting photograph.

In it Templar had been smiling radiantly, having just seen UCLA beat their nearest rivals in the final game of the football season to win the varsity competition. Her smile was genuinely thrilled while her long blond hair blew out behind her as she jumped into the air, her large breasts bouncing appreciatively while her long slim legs stretched out from her billowing skirt. Tanya had seen that picture and felt her stomach twist slightly. God Templar had been beautiful! Little had changed in the intervening years, only that Sarah appeared to have added a great deal of poise, subtlety and money to her many other attributes.

“So I’m more than what you expected?” asked the mastermind behind the Love Hearts. Tanya was caught short.

“I’m sorry,” she retorted quickly, “I don’t know what you mean.” Sarah smiled knowingly.

“The picture,” she explained simply, “You were thinking back to the photo of me at the end of my first year and you were comparing it to me now. Judging by your expression I’d say I’d improved.” Tanya bit her lip in anger and embarrassment at being so easily read. Finally she chose to be honest.

“To an extent,” she replied in a straightforward voice, “My mental image of you suggested someone very private but sure of herself. I just didn’t factor into that dark hair, no makeup and simple, if elegant clothes.”

“Why not?” asked Sarah, “That’s how you dress.” Tanya blinked her eyes in surprise and made to answer immediately but checked herself. After all, what Templar had said was pretty much true! She paused another moment, waiting for the former captain to continue, but Sarah merely crossed her hands and smiled encouragingly, suggesting Tanya should go on. With a shrug of her shoulders the Thai girl did.

“You regard yourself as an altruist, someone who does the public good even if the public doesn’t know it. The manipulation of young women you justify by imagining that without you they’d grow up to be as unpleasant and bitchy as rich, pretty girls can be. On top of that the theft that keeps you in luxury you reckon is merely payment for the years of abuse done to the system by the men at the top of the corporate ladders. After all, they avoid taxation so successfully… they might as well pay some of what they owe?”

She finished, keeping her face strong. But inside was another story. Everything that had happened in the previous few minutes was totally out of her control and now she was being deliberately pugnacious…! What was Templar going to do? Sarah merely smiled sincerely once more, seemingly delighted by Tanya’s description.

“That’s not a bad way of describing it!” the older woman finally agreed, “But I would urge you to reconsider some of your opinions. Will you not factor in some of the charity work I do?”

“I mentioned altruism, that should be enough,” warned Tanya. Sarah smiled yet again, though this time with a certain ruefulness.

“Ah yes, you did,” she conceded sadly, before continuing in a stronger, if playful, tone of voice, “But I have to say I didn’t feel that you approved.” Tanya shrugged her shoulders.

“You steal from the rich and give to the poor,” she answered, “It may appear laudable but that doesn’t make you any less of a thief and I can’t imagine the world has seen one tenth of what you’re worth.” Now it was Sarah’s turn to shrug.

“Who knows?” she wondered, “I don’t even know how much I’ve gained or how much I’ve given. However, I would suggest that the two values are much closer together than you think.”

“I’m sure,” replied Tanya, allowing a hint of coldness to permeate her voice.

“But I’m at a loss to explain why you’re talking to me,” she continued, “After all I’m someone who has caused you some problems over the last few days. The only explanation I can think of is that you intend to hypnotise me and draw me back into your web.” She said it calmly and coldly, laying her cards flat on the table, but Sarah was not goaded. Instead she smiled again and leaned towards Tanya.

“If I wanted to hypnotise you my dear,” she began, “I wouldn’t have waited this long. There have been times over the past few days when I could have done it much more easily.” She paused. Tanya looked at her confusedly.

“So why are you even speaking to me?” she asked. Sarah lent forwards some more, although she was still three feet away from Tanya.

“Because you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen Tanya,” the hypnotic women said quietly, “And also one of the most talented. Over the past few days you have managed to ingratiate and infiltrate yourself past several extremely wily people. From the bartender at that establishment you went to, through to Britney, your roommates and finally to me. Each of those people had reasons to be on their guard, to be wary of the unusual girl from England, but you got past all of them with your beauty, your friendliness and your hypnotic abilities. That spells talent to me, perhaps even an atypical form of genius!”

Tanya had never been described as a genius before, in any form. Certainly at school she’d been top of her classes and considered very bright, but it hadn’t been a large place and her arrival at Cambridge had put her into close proximity with a number of people whose academic prowess was far in excess of hers. Yes she’d successfully overcome several rival hypnotists and made many a firm friend in her time and she wasn’t bad looking… but a genius…?

“I can’t really begin to answer that…” she replied slowly.

“That’s just it!” Sarah exclaimed, almost leaping from her seat, “There you go again, being all self derogatory and genuine… it’s enough to melt even my somewhat icy defences!” She sat down.

“I must say Tanya,” continued the older woman to the thoroughly bemused Thai girl, “You do have a way with people, particularly women.” The Thai girl couldn’t fault her hostess there, but was utterly thrown by the direction the conversation had gone in. Sarah saw this and calmed down slightly, smiling in a winning way.

“This is all very much for you and you are on your guard, I can accept that, but I would like to offer you a proposal. That is why I’m here today.” Wary, Tanya quickly brought her mind back to reality, imagining how dangerous the woman before her could potentially be. Just because she complemented you didn’t mean she meant you good things… the opposite could most definitely be true.

“Yes…?” she replied cautiously. Templar smiled in a friendly manner.

“It’s simple. I want you to come and work for me” You could knocked Tanya over with a feather so shocked was she, but Sarah hadn’t finished, “You see, I am a rich woman and I’ve been engaged in a very private conflict with the people who run this country and the world. In the recent aftermath of the fall of the Berlin Wall I’ve seen a remarkable change in many things, most obviously in the way the news reports stories.

“Two years ago nearly everything newsworthy was told through the prism of the communist threat. With that menace unexpectedly removed there was an absence of fear in America… an absence of that which makes us consume, buy products, spend money, you know the thing. However, now we have new things to fear… and we’re spending as much as ever before. That fear controls people, keeps them as consumers and makes a lot of people a lot of money. They are the people who I steal from, redistributing most of the wealth in the ways you found out about today.

“Unfortunately, the little I take is as nothing in the grand scheme of things. The rulers of this country are laughing in the face of democracy and selling out every ideal I hold true. I would like you to help me stop them.” Having said her piece Sarah sat back and waited for Tanya to respond. The Thai girl took her time. It wasn’t every day someone asked you to help save democracy. It wasn’t every day you said no…

“That’s an incredible offer…” she began. Templar cut her off.

“Which is why you should accept it!” she interjected, “You are being given a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of a huge consortium which I control and which will act as a check to the enormous influence held over us by American corporations and believe me when I say it Tanya, they practically run our lives.”

“But I’m just a girl!” exclaimed Tanya, the full enormity of Templar’s offer overwhelming her. Sarah smiled, slowing down slightly to adjust for the speed she’d progressed.

“You’re right, I apologise. This offer isn’t exactly a one off,” she explained, “You’re still young and relatively inexperienced. I’m still relatively youthful and can maintain the fight for some years yet. I only wanted to impress on you the seriousness of what I am presenting.” Tanya nodded dumbly in return, still incapable of fully comprehending all that had been said.

“Aren’t American corporations good?” she finally asked. Instead of the snort of anger she expected Sarah’s voice instead remained calm.

“They are not intrinsically evil, that is true, but nor are they run on positive moral lines. My country has some funny principles, Tanya. We believe that anyone who isn’t successful doesn’t deserve to be and that people who abuse their power have earned the right to do so. The drive to succeed is so great that the people in this country will gladly stab their own friends in the back to make it to the top. Naturally that is not the complete story, but it isn’t far wrong.

“America makes thousands of millions of dollars every year, many thousands. Considerably more than we require to live happily. To create that currency we must take it from those that need it more… even from people in our own dear nation. You haven’t seen what life can be like in such a situation, Tanya. You have lived in an exclusive, well off world. In time you will experience it, because you are a good person and will be unable to avert your eyes like so many do.

“When that happens I want you to think of me. I will still be here, in Los Angeles, working out of this club. Through my influence I’ll secure you a lifetime membership with no questions asked. If ever you reconsider my proposal, drop in for a few days… I’m seldom gone more than a week. However, I urge you not to discuss what you know and what I have told you. At the very least you’ll be considered stupid and hysterical and, if they find out you’ve somehow managed to gain membership to the LACC having been in LA less than a week you’ll lose friends very fast. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must leave.”

Templar stood up and straightened out the lines on her dress and stretching to relieve the aches and pains in her back. She looked at Tanya, who was sat open mouthed in her chair, the rush of information completely overloading her mind. Seeing the young woman like that, Sarah felt a rush of arousal… it had been a long time since she’d ever personally hypnotised someone and Tanya looked like it had just happened to her. The desire got too strong for the older woman and, throwing caution to the wind, she leaned towards Tanya and kissed her on the lips. The Thai girl initially pulled back but quickly leant back into the other woman’s mouth.

Her hands moving onto Tanya’s face, Sarah gently pushed forwards, moving onto the Thai’s chair and kissing her again, breaking away after a moment to look her in the eyes. Tanya felt the flames of attraction simmer between her and the older woman and, for a moment, was completely off guard. But instead of trying to hypnotise her, Sarah leaned in and kissed her once more, taking her hands away from Tanya’s cheeks and undoing the buttons of her blouse.

Feeling the fine cloth in front of her suddenly disappear Tanya dropped her face down to Sarah’s chest, kissing down the length of her large breasts until she came to the older woman’s nipples, already straining against the delicate material of her bra. Tanya kissed them slowly through the fabric, gently at first but more aggressively as both her passion increase and Templar pulled her head tight against her chest.

Reaching up, Tanya pushed the flimsy shirt off her lover’s shoulders, revealing the catch of the bra to her fingers. It parted instantly and soon she had Sarah’s bare nipples before her, alive and pulsating with desire. The older woman, sitting on top of the younger girl, could only lean back and moan, her eyes tight shut as she enjoyed all of Tanya’s experience, the Thai expertly arousing and then exploiting the nipples before her, while her hands continued their journey down Sarah’s back, arriving at her skirt and removing it quickly.

Naked except for her panties, her nipples sending sweet pangs of joy up through her spine and experiencing the most pleasurable foreplay she’d enjoyed for no small while, Sarah nevertheless took time for her lover, reluctantly pushing Tanya’s face away from her nipples and climbing off the Thai girl before pulling her to her feet.

Initially perplexed, the young woman soon forgot her surprise as Sarah leaned in to kiss her again, reaching behind and on doing the straps of Tanya’s summer dress which quickly slipped to the floor, revealing the Thai’s body in its borrowed, electric blue bikini. The top half went quickly and allowed both women the pleasure of rubbing their swollen nipples together, the engorged teats flicking and squeezing against each other while the two women pulled close, simultaneously exploring the mouth of their lover.

Sarah was a little taller than Tanya and just as big breasted and she slowly lowered to the ground, her hands around the Thai girl’s neck. Tanya followed, lying on top of the older woman on the LACC library’s plush carpet and rubbing against her, feeling the thrill of making love to another woman, the first without hypnosis being directly involved!

Their actions quickly became more intense and their restricting panties were rapidly removed, both women loving the feeling of the other’s naked body. Soon Tanya had her fingers inside Sarah’s gushing pussy, expertly arousing the older woman further and further to orgasm. It came in to a rising crescendo and lasted quite the while before Templar repaid the favour, using her tongue and fingers to mischievous effect on the library floor. Finally satisfied the two lovers lay in each other’s arms for a while until Tanya finally spoke.

“I can’t join you yet,” she said quietly, feeling her lover hold her all the tighter, “I’ve just not experienced enough of the world. But when I’m ready I’ll come back.”

“Promises, promises,” growled Sarah in a husky way, rolling on top of Tanya and pinning her beneath her naked body, “Just swear to me that whenever you’re in LA you’ll take the time to come and make love to me!” Tanya laughed girlishly, further arousing the older woman who pushed forwards in a long kiss. When she finally broke away, Tanya had another question.

“What about the Love Hearts?” she asked. Sarah smiled.

“They’ve had their day. Cheerleading is now respectable at the Ivy League universities, which means that girls with a gift for dancing now have a chance to go to what are supposedly the finest institutions in the country. I found out that you removed certain aspects of the programming, so we’ll leave them be for now… there are plenty of other young girls out there I can meet.” Tanya thrust up with her pussy at that, meeting that of the older woman who shut her eyes in momentary pleasure.

“Oh yeah?” she enquired playfully. Sarah looked down with an enraptured smile.

“Don’t worry baby,” she replied, “I’m not ever going to forget you!”

Tanya left the LACC much later on that night, after first introducing Louise to Sarah, which was what took the two students so long to leave the LACC! Returning to university Tanya dropped out of the Love Hearts, although she maintained close ties with them and regularly went along to their parties, accompanied by several other girls, Dolores, Eliza and Louise included… the former two later getting to know Sarah as well.

The Thai girl did well at UCLA and was sorry to leave, but knew that she always had a place to stay in California should she need one. Of course, Templar’s extraordinary offer, not to mention her fantastic body, preyed heavily on her mind, but Sarah had assured Tanya that she could take as long as she needed to decide, just as long as she stayed in touch.

Landing back in Thailand the following summer, Tanya was met by her parents and a few close members of her family, as well as Natasha, all of whom were delighted to see her again. She spent the summer working at a volunteer centre, with Natasha, in Bangkok, where she finally began to see the world as it was without money, international travel or hypnosis. When she returned to Cambridge the following autumn it was with a renewed desire to do well in her course and, eventually… or at least possibly… take Sarah up on her offer…

THE END