The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TUTOR BEING TUTORED

October 2008
Classifications: m/f male dominant , mc, fetish

Synopsis:

About a female tutor who is hypnotised by a male student she is tutoring who turns her into his obedient slave, planning to carry out certain fetishes of his with her.

TUTOR BEING TUTORED

Jessica Tan was an attractive Chinese-American lady with long black hair; 5′9beautiful face and a slim body. She was only 22 and was tutoring the high school student who was also named Bob Dole (after a famous US politician). Bob’s mom went out for a while and she would be back the same time Jessica finishes tutoring Bob. Which was at 5pm and she tutored him for a total of 3 hours. Thrice a week. Bob was quite chubby and only stood at 5′7. It was only 2pm and Bob knew that his mom was never punctual and would be late. “So Bob what assignments do you have from school today?” she asked him nicely. Jessica Tan was a very attractive woman whom Bob fantasised about like nearly every night whenever he masturbated in his bedroom. “Hey Miss Tan before I show you my assignment could I ask you a question?” he politely asked her. “Sure Bob. What is it?” she smiled at him. “Do you believe that anyone can hypnotise anyone?” he sounded very meek. Jessica laughing, saying, “I don’t believe in such garbage. And if it does work it means that the person being hypnotised is a very weak person.” “So you don’t think it’ll work. I mean I read this book…” Bob said but Jessica cut him. “Ok I’ll prove it to you. You try hypnotising me and see if it works. I bet you it doesn’t,” she sounded cocky and confident. “Ok let’s do it,” Bob smiled. Everything went according to plan.

“You are looking at this pendulum. You do not take your eyes of it and this is the only thing that you are concentrating on. You think of nothing else but this pendulum and the sound of my voice,” Bob swinging the pendulum over his sitting tutor inside his bedroom,” Bob hypnotising her. Jessica’s eyes kept on shifting, trying to catch up with the pendulum. “Your eyes are getting sleepy. You will close them,” Bob continued to guide her. Jessica closed her eyelids. “As you listen to the sound of my voice your mind is slowly being re-programmed. It is becoming empty. You will only now follow the sound of my voice. At the count of ten you will wake up and your mind shall resume the new programming in your brain. This is your new program. You are my obedient loyal slave. You only live to serve me although you retain all your memories and a part of you is in love with me an want to keep me happy at all times and will always listen to me. Now I shall count to ten. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten,” he finished counting. Jessica woke up. She saw Bob sat down. “Do you know who I am?” he tested. “You are my master whom I love with all my heart,” she smiled at him kinkily and lovingly. “Ok slave get up and do a strip dance for me,” he ordered her. Jessica got up while he sat down. Jessica started dancing erotically for him and was stripping off her jeans slowly slowly. “I love Asian women,” Bob licking his fat Caucasian lips. Jessica was stripping off her shirt and then he could see her black bra and black panty. She unhooked her bra, letting it fall down the floor, showing her pale breasts and then she pulled down her panty, showing her thick black pubic hair. “Ok slave. I think I want to enter you,” Bob excitedly getting up and taking off his own clothes. He pushed Jessica to his bed and then he jumped next to her. He thrust his cock up her cunt and started sucking on her left breast while squeezing herm left one. Since they were all alone the sexual noises Jessica made would not be heard by anyone for miles. He was ejaculating healthy white sperm, despite his short and fatness, into her fit Asian pussy. He enjoyed sucking her. “YOU Asian women have such nice pussies,” Bob complimented. “Thank you master,” Jessica moaned. “But I don’t like it when your pussy smells of rice or shit like that,” Bob pretending to be harsh with her. “No no master. I always keep my pussy clean,” she whimpered. “Ok slave I want to fuck your pussy,” he commanded. “Yes master,” she replied. Jessica was bent over his bed while standing on the floor. Bob was hammering his cock into her ass very roughly. She screamed, as his cock was hurting her tiny ass while at the same time his sperm was flooding through and even slowly dripping out of her asshole down to her sexy legs. He pulled his cock out and then told her,” Clean my cock with your mouth slave,” he ordered her. She turned around dropped down to her knees and gave him a blowjob, using her jaw to clean the sperm stain off his cock. “Better get you tissue to clean my cum from your legs too so mom does not find out,” Bob commented.

After they had sex, Jessica was sat down on the study desk, doing Bob’s assignment…naked. While she was working very hard to finish his assignment him, he was fully dressed and fondling with both her breasts, enjoying playing with it. “I think I better get your contact details. Do you have a boyfriend slave?” he asked her. “I do master,” she responded. “Break up with him. tell him that if he ever came near you again you will call the police,” he commanded her. “I will do that master,” she replied. “I think i have to get your contact details and know more about what you do. You have to tell me what your free days are. You must also tell me this. Who do you live with?” he asked. “Other college students master,” she replied. “I think I also need to get your e-mail address. Whenever you read your e-mail you must always be alone and have no one around you. Is that clear?” he demanded to know. “Perfectly clear master,” Jessica replied. “Slave when you are finished with the assignment, I have a task for you,” he said. “I will do your task whenever you tell me to master,” she continued finishing doing his assignment for him. When Jessica finally finished his assignment for him, she was lying on his bed, playing with herself by putting her small fingers into her own cunt, fingering herself and playing with her clitoris. Bob was filming the whole thing on his cell phone. I got to show this to the guys. She was cumming on her own fingers. “Ok slave I want you to lick and suck your own cum from your fingers,” he ordered her. “Oh anything for you master,” she smiled at him, pulling out her fingers from her pussy and sucking on them. She looked like some slut from some porn film like the Girls Gone Wild series. By the time it was 5:30 Jessica looked and behaved like her normal self. “Thank you again for watching the place for me and here is another One Hundred Dollars,” Bob’s mom handing Jessica $100 note on the doorway. “It was a pleasure to help out Misses Dole. I have to get going. Bye,” she walked away with her handbag. “Bye,” Mrs Dole closing the door. “We are lucky to have her tutoring you Bob,” his mom smiled. “I agree mom,” Bon trying to look like an angel.

ONE SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Bob Dole and Jessica Tan were stood outside a mansion. Jessica carried a long plastic bag with her. He had her meet him up in some mall much earlier. They then took the bus together to get to his friend’s place. Bob knocked on the door. The door opened and Bob’s friend Ian was stood on the doorway. “Michael is in. I gave the butler the day off. Mom and dad would not be back until midnight. She does look good. Good thing you sent me and Mike the video from your cell phone,” Ian eyeing Jessica with lust. Ian was a Chinese-American; a fellow chubby nerd like Bob Dole and about the same height. Ian let them through and led them towards the lounge. Michael was sat down on the floor playing Mortal Kombat v DC Universe on the PS3. “Hey Mikey looks who is here,” Ian shouted to him. Michael saw Bob and Jessica. He eyed Jessica with lust, “Wow. She really does look beautiful in person. Thanks again for the videos,” Michael thanked Bob. “Oi. You guys are my buddies. What da ya expect,” Bob chuckled. Michael was an African-American; also short and chubby and same height like the other two. “So should I take her to the bathroom and tell her to get dressed,” Bob asking the other two for an answer he already knows. “Yes,” both boys answered in unison, unison in lust. Bob led her by the hand and led her towards the bathroom. This was something all three boys had been waiting for the whole week. When they climbed up the stairs, Bob led her to the bathroom door. He opened it. “You can change in here. When you are finished, come back downstairs to the living room. Don’t forget the bag too slave,” he walked away laughing at what he was about to make her do. “Yes master,” Jessica bowed and closed the bathroom door, so that she can change into a new outfit he wanted her to dress in. when Jessica was finished, she walked down the stairs and headed towards the living room, carrying the plastic bag which had her original clothes in. “Wow she looks hot,” Michael about make a wolf whistle. “Where did you buy that outfit again? How much do we owe you?” Ian was becoming generous. “This is my treat. Bought it at the costume shop,” Bob smiled. Jessica Tan was now dressed up like some video game character: Kitana from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (her costume is described in the Internet and don’t want to go to detail with this one).

Michael and Bob were both playing MK v DC while Ian was sipping orange from his glass. Jessica arrived with a tray, carrying their Mozzarella Pizza and Garlic Bread. “Your food is coming…..masters,” she responded. She had to refer to all of them as Masters. She placed it all down the table in front of Ian. “I shall bring the glasses and plates and cutleries for you masters,” she responded like some Geisha. “So tell us again who you are?” Ian trying to be cocky and be consumed with power. “I am Princess Kitana. Strongest woman in the universe. Lawful ruler of Outworld and most of all, an obedient slave to my beloved masters,” she responded. Ian, Michael and Bob laughed cruelly. She walked back towards the kitchen to get the rest of their stuff. Once they got started eating, all three boys would have their cocks sucked on by a crawling Princess Kitana. She did a good job of sucking all three of them while they sat and ate pizza slices and garlic bread off their plates. As Pricness Kitana (Jessica Tan) was now on all fours sucking Michael, he was patting her head with his free hand. “Man she does give a good blowjob. It is nice to have the woman of your dreams and a beautiful princess sucking you off,” Michael said. “tell me about it,” Ian savouring his slice. “You know something,” Ian started. “What?” Bob asked. “I think I want to suck on her boobs,” Ian becoming more excited. “Hey me too. Me too,” Michael also excited with the idea. “Princess Kitana. Stop sucking his dick and sit between your masters Ian and Michael,” Bob commanded. “Yes Master Bob,” Jessica getting up and went to sit between Ian and Michel. Both boys pulled down her tops, started to suck on each breast. Jessica would scream, as they were sucking on her too hard. As for both boys they were living out their fantasies, thinking that they were not just doing this to a real beautiful woman but also their video game heroine Princess Kitana. “I love you Princess Kitana. I love you,” Ian enjoying her nipple. “I love you Princess Kitana. I love you too,” Michael sucking hard on the other nipple. Jessica closed her eyes and shook her head frantically. Tears were flowing down as they were sucking her nipples too hard and giving her pain. Their pleasure was her pain. Bob was just recording all this in his cell phone, smiling at what they were doing to her. “That’s right Princess Kitana. This is Fatality,” Bob broke out in laughter.

Both boys stopped sucking her nipples. Jessica slowly flickered her eyes open. Her face looked like in agony. Her breasts looked swollen, especially around where her nipples were. “You know what guys. I think I wanna fuck her ass. Slave strip off your uniform,” Bob commanded her. “Yes master,” Jessica meekly responded as she stood up,. She was stripping off her costume until she was completely naked. Ian and Michael also stood up. “Slave Jessica. Lie face down on the sofa,” Bob commanded her. “Yes Master Bob,” Jessica moved to the sofa again but this time lied face down. “Ok who wants to go first?” Ian asked. “I do. You guys were already sucking on her,” Bob instantly stripping off his clothes until he was naked and got on top of her sexy body with his fat one. He thrust his cock. He fucked her ass and was pushing ion her back while she was face down and she screamed from this buggery. After Bob hammered her ass, with his sperm still highly visible in her ass cheeks, “Ok your turn,” Bob telling both Michael and Ina. “Let’s flip a coin,” Ian said. “Ok,” Michael agreed. “Heads I go. Tails you go,” Ian flipped the coin and caught it on his wrist. It was tails. “My turn,” Michael stripping off and he put his fat body on top of Jessica’s fit body, starting to hammer her ass with his cock now. She screamed as his cock was actually much bigger than Bon’s and far more violent too. After Michael had his way with her, it was Ina’s turn. Ian’s cock gave her the less pain as it was the least largest. “She has got one nice ass to fuck,” Michael commented. “Can say that again,” Bob relieved from his cock having her ass to hurt with.

As Ian hammered Jessica’s asshole with his cock and the MK (Mortal Kombat) costume lying down on the floor, he was contemplating his future plans for her. Life was so good for the three young high school fat nerds. “Maybe when it is prom time I should have her be my date for prom. That way all the jocks would be jealous,” Bob laughed. “Hey what about me and Ian?” Michael sounding that they have been left out. “Not to worry. You got your own beautiful tutors too don’t you? I will teach you what to do and before you know it you will have a beautiful tutor as your slave once you know how to trick them into letting you hypnotise them and how to hypnotise them. It will be both your tutors, like min here right now, who would end up getting tutored,” Bob laughed evilly.

THE END