The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twins Part 3

Emily and Emma were intelligent, beautiful and determined to bring the cartel to its knees. They were also twins. Unfortunately, when they took on the Munoz family, they failed to understand the role Dr. Cural played within the organization. Will Emma and Emily become mere puppets on a string?

MC, FF, MM, MF, BD, MA

Ricardo and Cural looked at the drugged agents as they were brought into the loading dock. “Are you sure you know how to handle these two,” Ricardo asked with some concern. “Of course,” Cural answered, “the human body and mind reacts in similar patterns be it male or female. They may take a little longer, but these two will be no problem”

The captives were placed in the same room that previously housed Emma and Emily. They were bound to chairs facing each other. Each had an IV started with a saline drip. “There is nothing like a little humiliation to break the male psyche.”

Across town in Emma’s condo, Victoria and a small technical team awaited the return of the twin sisters. As they walked through the door, Victoria pressed a few buttons on her remote and immediately assumed complete control over the sisters. She had them come in, pour a drink and sit down. Once seated, they were given permission to think and speak for their own, but because of the programming, they could and would take no action against Ricardo’s sister.

Emily was the first to speak. “Are you mad, what have you done to us, you have to stop this insanity.”

Victoria looked at the two, “unfortunately, you offended my brother and my family and as you see, our reach is far. Although I was against what has taken place, it is now done and we all live with the consequences.”

Emma started crying, “you cannot keep us like this. We cannot live like this.”

“Of course you can my dear, you can live like this for a very long time,” Victoria told the young lawyer. She added, “in fact, given your two positions, you may be very helpful to our family.” Looking at both women she added, “my caution to you is remember our control, if Ricardo ever feels you have no usefulness to the family, he will sell you to the highest bidder, or put you to work in one of our clubs. Trust me, there is a underground market for federal agents and prosecutors....especially twins.”

“Now stand up and strip, both of you.”

Emily and Emma stood and tried to argue against stripping, but they both looked down and saw despite what they were saying, their fingers were unbuttoning and unzipping clothes. They had no control. Within a minute, both women were naked. An attendant took out a camera and filmed the two women as Victoria commanded them. “You two are beautiful.” She then added, “it is hard to see how women with such beauty remained virgins for so long.”

Victoria looked to the twin sisters and simply said “embrace.” Automatically, a program kicked in and without thinking, the two beauties turned towards each other and without hesitation embraced in a tight and sensual hug. “See,” Victoria said to her team, “how the two fit together so well, they are identical.” Looking at the two embrace, Victoria became like a director. “Now let’s kiss a little deeper like you mean it.” As the sisters complied finding it impossible to resist her command, Victoria toyed with the remote adjusting their arousal level. The microchips did their job and she could see an increased passion in the kisses within minutes. Inside both sisters’ heads they were screaming “noooo,” but those screams were never heard, the only sound in the room were slight moans coming from both women.

Victoria looked at the twin sisters locked tightly in a lover’s embrace. “I am sure you can attest to the fact that Dr. Cural did his work well.” With that she hit another button and through the magic of Bluetooth, the twins began caressing each other’s nipples and then thighs. Tears were rolling down their cheeks. When their fingers dipped between their thighs and into the wetness, it was first Emma and then Emily quivering lightly. Again, the arousal was dialed up and both women sank to their knees. With a few simple keystrokes, both sisters were entangled with one another in an erotic 69 position. Their moans became louder as for the first time in their lives the sisters tasted the juices of another woman. In this case the other woman just happened to be a twin sister. Finally, Victoria allowed an orgasm with a simple push of a button. As the video cameras rolled, both the attorney and the agent exploded on each other’s tongue. As Victoria applauded, Emma and Emily lay on the floor in exhaustion.

Temporarily giving the twins the ability to reason and speak, Victoria again was flooded with requests to stop the madness. “Please, no more, we are not like this, we cannot continue this way.” Neither woman realized yet that Victoria loved the begging; it turned her on.

“Now, I wonder what this command does?” Victoria asked the question as she entered a new command. Immediately, Emily got on all fours and then lowered her shoulders to the floor. A companion command, brought Emma behind Emily and within seconds, Emma had pressed her lips to Emily’s ass allowing her tongue to roll around and then penetrate her sister’s rosebud. Both women seemed aroused and Victoria could not but help commenting on two beautiful, glistening pussies. This stimulation continued until Emily exploded in orgasm. Then Victoria hit a “swap” button and positions were reversed. The entire session ended with Emily’s tongue in Emma’s ass as the lawyer exploded in a sharp scream.

Victoria looked at the two women sobbing on the ground. “Don’t worry dears, when I take away your ability to reason and rationalize, your memories will retreat to a small hidden corner of your mind and your reality will be whatever I make it. There will be no tears.” She then added, “given the two of you have somehow remained virgins, maybe the finale will be each of you taking the others virginity courtesy of a strap-on.” At these words, both sisters cried out, pleading for some sort of mercy. “Oh do not worry, what happens to you is Ricardo’s problem. He has the final say.”

She then hit a few more commands and the sisters cleaned up the room, put away their clothes and crawled into bed naked, holding one another with smiles on their faces. As Victoria and her team departed, she turned out the lights whispering, “good night my beautiful twins.”

Across town, Mike and Shaun were beginning to understand the depth of their problem. Strapped to a chair facing each other with IVs in their arm, it was not long before they, like Emily before them, felt bladder pressure build. When bags were hung for the third time, it became evident what their tormentors wanted to have happen. “Ricardo, you do love to let one’s own body be used against them, don’t you,” one of the technicians asked. Ricardo just nodded as he watched the two male agents.

Thirty minutes later, both were sweating. It was clear they were in pain. Shaun was the first to give up with a large wet stain appearing on his crotch and then running down his leg. It was not long before urine puddled at his feet. “You bastard,” he screamed, but Ricardo just laughed. Minutes later, a flood of pee flowed from Mike as he joined his fellow agent in humiliation. “Maybe these two need adult diapers,” Ricardo laughed.

Following a similar protocol to the one used with Emily, the men were moved one at a time to a wall where their clothes were cut away and taken out to burn. Once secured to the wall, hoses were used to wash down their smelly bodies. When Ricardo looked at them, he grinned. “We are just getting started gentlemen. I have so much more in store for you.

As he nodded his head, technicians came forward and coated the men’s body with a depilatory cream. Fifteen minutes later, both men were again hosed off and were hairless, totally smooth and devoid of body hair. “I do like the look,” Ricardo laughed, “very metrosexual.” The agents were then led to gurneys and again secured. Ricardo used this time to explain what was going to happen to them in quite exquisite detail. “After I am done with you, being an agent will be the last thing on your mind.” Laughing Ricardo continued, “the two of you will join the poor McGuire sisters serving my business and my friends. When Mike yelled out that Ricardo was a sick bastard, Ricardo smiled, “I see we have a volunteer to see who goes first.

Mike’s gurney was taken to the OR, where his feet and legs were bent and spread. Cural explained that the microchips he was about to place in his prostate and penis would serve very specific purposes. “Fortunately for you, I need you still for the exact placement, so you must go to sleep; otherwise, I would do this with you awake. I do love a good scream. Mike saw his hand move to the IV line but never saw the syringe inject the drug into the IV port. “Night, night” were the last words he heard. Cural laughed mentioning to his team, “I forgot to tell him about those chips we will place in his ass and throat. We will let him discover them in his own way.”

Two hours after Mike’s treatment started, Shaun was moved to an adjacent OR. He had the unfortunate benefit of overhearing all of the talk surrounding Mike’s treatment and he knew exactly what they were going to do to him. Shaun strained at the bindings as he was positioned by the attendants. Dr. Cural walked over and looking down remarked, “I love it when they fight the process.” He added, “your partner Mike is now a changed man and soon you will join him.” Shaun tried to pull away as his legs were spread wide and his knees were bent. His feeling of exposure was short lived as the drugs added to his IV carried him off into a dreamlike sleep allowing Cural’s team to do its work. By 5pm, both men were back in their rooms, sedated, with earbuds and visors delivering subliminal messages and implanting new triggers.

“So, how did the agents do with the treatment,” Ricardo asked Dr Cural after walking into his office. Cural looked up. “As I promised, they will soon be under your total control. However, I have a unique way of sealing their fate and it involves the women.” He then went on to explain his plan to Ricardo, who laughingly commented, “you have both a devious and creative mind doctor. Please carry on with your plans.”

Ten days later Mike and Shaun had healed enough to be brought out from under their sedation. They were both in the same room and as they gained awareness of their surroundings, both focused in on Ricardo and Cural. When Mike tried to demand their release, Cural hit a button on the control decide and Mike lost the ability to form words and communicate. He just babbled. A look of fear crossed his eyes. “Yes agents, get accustomed to it, we can control your every memory, your every response and your every thought. You are mere puppets on a string that do our bidding.” To prove his point, he again tapped the control device and two things happened: both men felt their cock stir and begin to harden, while deep within their bodies a small chip began directly stimulating the prostate gland.

Neither Mike nor Shaun were prepared for the sensations. They were soon rock hard and they were both moving their hips in an attempt to lessen the internal stimulation, which of course was impossible. The agents fought a losing battle and within minutes, drops of pre-cum formed on the head of each man’s cock. When he saw the agents blush in shame, Cural stopped all stimulation and laughed, “do you see what I mean by total control.” He then walked up and ran his index finger over the drops of pre-cum on Mike’s cock. Walking over to Shaun, he rubbed his finger over the agent’s lips. “It is an acquired taste, but one you will come to enjoy.”

Both men were led to a new type of gurney where they were strapped face down. The gurney had a cut out over the groin area allowing the penis and balls to hang free under the gurney’s surface. Once secure, Cural explained all about the chips, sensors and neural networking his surgery accomplished. He added, “however, the changes won’t become permanent until you reach an intense orgasm. Once you do, there is no turning back.” He continued, “so, the game is simple, avoid an orgasm and avoid becoming a lifelong puppet. Fail and cum and you become a toy forever.”

With that, the door opened again and in walked Emma and Emily, mirror images of each other. Both were dressed only in silk robes, and both had smiles on their faces. Ricardo did the honors, “Well, well, well, I think the four of you know each other, or so I am told.”

“Shaun and Mike, you will see how agreeable Emma and Emily have become under our care. They are perfect in every way and do exactly as they are told.” With that, Ricardo simply said strip and the silk robes fell to the floor. Mike and Shaun could not believe what they were seeing and for a moment they forget their own dilemma. “What have you done to them?”

Ricardo could hardly contain himself, “well what we did to them will soon be done to you, so why spoil the surprise.”

Ricardo told the two beautiful sisters to get under the gurneys. Emma crawled under Mike’s and Emily crawled under Shaun’s. With a few click on a remote, programming kicked in and both women reached out and slowly began stroking the cock falling through the hole in the table. “Remember, if you orgasm, you lose,” Cabel warned his patients. “However, you should know that Emma and Emily have been programmed to drain you totally.” Both women were now screaming in their own minds. Although they understood they were contributing to the demise of Mike and Shaun, they could not break free of the programming. Instead of pulling away, they intensified their strokes until both men were hard. Both women felt themselves getting aroused as the cocks grew in front of there very eyes. Mike and Shaun tried in vain to pull their hips away from the massaging hands, but they were strapped down tightly. Just as they thought it could not get any worse, both agents felt warm lips surround the sensitive heads of their cocks and their ensuing moans filled the room.

Emma and Emily never felt the new command kick in, that was the beauty of the neural network. Thoughts and ideas just appeared in their head. When their brain registered arousal and their eyes saw a beautiful hard cock, sucking it became second nature. The deeper they sucked, the more pleasure they felt. Cural’s programming reinforced the human need for pleasure. When Emma took Mike to the back of her throat, incredible sensations sparked from her pussy. Emily was feeling the same sensations. Mike and Shaun did not stand a chance and within minutes, their body had surrendered to the inevitable. As Emma and Emily worked each cock deep into their throat, both agents grunted and cried out as an orgasm washed over their bodies. Each woman was rewarded with rope after rope of thick cum which in turn triggered their own orgasm. “They are just like milk maids,” Ricardo laughed, “and they got every drop.”

As Cural watched, the fire seemed to fade from Mike and Shaun’s eyes as their microchipped neural network was activated. He enjoyed watching the transformation and when it was complete, all four individuals were under their complete control. Emma and Emily were now standing against the wall where they were joined by Mike and Shaun. “My four federal employees, we are going to have such a good time,” Ricardo announced as he walked in front of them.

He turned to Victoria, “tomorrow’s party will be the unveiling. After tomorrow evening, we will be legendary.” Victoria glared at him, “brother, you have won, let’s leave it alone. We can ship them out of here, make a lot of money and get back to business. Why take anymore risks?” Ricardo lost his patience, “remember who runs the family business, it is not you.” Victoria looked dejected and left the room. Ricardo looked towards Cural, “what is a brother to do?” Cural got a wicked grin on his face. “Well Ricardo, you do have options.”

With that, he turned to his four captives turned puppets. “Now let’s see how the programming has taken hold. He touched multiple remotes and within seconds had Emily kneeling in front of Emma and Shaun in front of Mike. Talking to himself as he played with the remote those around him heard, “let’s see how this works.” After hitting a few input controls, he watched as Emily’s tongue moved deep into Emma’s wet pussy, while at the same time Shaun began licking Mike’s flaccid cock. “Now that is what I am talking about,” Ricardo chuckled, “total control.”

Ricardo watched his captives closely knowing the conflict in the agents’ minds. He also knew that they could do nothing to resist the programming. There was no escape. Ricardo’s eyes watch as Shaun’s lips expertly brought Mike’s cock to life, while Emily’s tongue had her companion’s clit hard and swollen within minutes. Both Shaun and Emily ran a free hand around the thigh of their companion and began playing with their ass. Sensors picked up the new stimulation and fired triggers into the brain causing loud moans and pleasure. By the time Shaun was deep throating his old partner, Mike was awash in pleasure wanting only what Shaun was giving. Emma was ready to explode and as Emily rolled her clit between her warm lips, Emma erupted flooding her lips with warm juices. Mike grabbed the back of Shaun’s head and held it in place on the next thrust soon firing spurt after spurt of thick seed down his partner’s throat. Shaun swallowed it all. “Good boys,” Ricardo commented and he saw them beam in response. He repeated “good girls,” to the McGuire sisters and they responded the same way. Looking to Cural, he smiled, we are ready for tomorrow night’s party.