The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Twisted Love Potion

by Pan

Prologue

“Drink it,” Alice urged, like her literary namesake in reverse. If Chris had been paying closer attention, he may have noticed the desperate tone in her voice, but he wasn’t, and he didn’t.

“Alice,” he said, looking at the strange bottle she’d passed him, “what’re you even doing? You know we have a process.”

“Drink it,” she said again. “Just a drop. That’s more than enough.”

He glanced at her, his brow furrowed.

“More than enough for what?”

She grinned, and for the first time, he started to suspect something was wrong. Her grin was too much. Too wide, too manic. Too grin.

Chris was Alice’s manager at the Fizzco Bottling Plant. They’d worked together for six years, and he’d never seen her…like this.

“Alice…”

“More than enough to see that you have to run this up the chain,” she said, after taking a moment to calm down. Her grin was still huge, and her eyes had a worrying look in them.

“That’s just it,” he said with a sigh. “There is no chain to run it up. Fizz doesn’t take submissions for new flavors—there’s a team in New Haven, they’re in charge of coming up with new drinks. Even if I love it, it’s not like it’s going to be the new Fizz Cola.”

Alice nodded, but Chris suspected that she wasn’t really listening. He tried to hand the bottle back to her, and her grin faded. All at once, she looked like a bug that had been stepped on.

“Please,” she said insistently. “I just…I just want to know what you think.”

“It doesn’t matter what I think…—” he started, but Alice cut him off before he could finish the thought.

“It does to me.”

Chris looked at her, then looked at the strange bottle in his hand, then sighed.

“Just a sip,” he said.

“Just a drop,” Alice replied. The grin was back. He wished the grin hadn’t come back.

He liked Alice well enough, but ever since they’d met, he’d always thought there was something…odd about her. He’d asked around, but no one else had ever gotten the same vibe as he had.

His wife had met her at the company picnic, two years ago. “She’s in love with you,” she’d announced, within seconds of meeting her. “She didn’t stop staring at you all day—and she all but shot daggers from her eyes at me.”

Chris had dismissed the idea, but now…the way Alice was acting. Maybe his wife was onto something.

Maybe the strange bottle contained a poison, and this was the last interaction he’d ever have.

No, that was ridiculous. Alice might have been an oddball, but she wasn’t a murderer.

“…you first,” he said, and immediately chided himself for letting his paranoia get the better of him. Still. They were alone in the factory; if she was going to murder or drug him, this was the best time to do it.

Not that Alice was going to murder him.

“Of course,” she said sweetly. “It doesn’t work unless both of us have some, anyway.”

Doesn’t work? he silently asked himself, scratching his chin with confusion as he watched a single drop of the strange concoction hit Alice’s tongue.

She smiled, and nodded at him.

“Delicious,” she said, smacking her lips. “Your turn.”

Chris sighed. He considered telling her again that there was no point, but he knew she wouldn’t listen, and he desperately wanted to get out of there, to get home to his wife.

“Bottoms up,” he said with a smile, and tipped the potion onto his tongue, just as Alice had. A single drop hit his tongue, and changed his life forever.

His eyes widened, and he saw Alice’s do the same. For a moment, he could have sworn he saw small love hearts appear in her pupils…

“Alice,” he said, his voice hoarse.

“Chris,” she responded, suddenly blushing furiously.

“God, I…I need you.”

Yes,” she responded, no louder than a whisper. “Oh my god, I’ve wanted this for so long…”

Chris stepped forward, and—for the first time in almost a decade—kissed someone who wasn’t his wife. He wrapped his arms around Alice’s body, pulling her to him, wanting nothing more than to feel her pressed against him, feel her in his arms.

“I love you, Chris,” Alice said, and he realized his wife had been right. Alice had loved him all this time, and now…

He searched his feelings, and realized he didn’t return them.

Chris loved his wife. He didn’t love Alice. He never would.

But god did he want her.

“I need you,” he repeated, not wanting to lie to her, but knowing he couldn’t go another moment without feeling her softness in his arms. “Fuck. I need you.”

She stepped backwards, leaning against the factory wall, tilting her head back, exposing her neck. Chris knew he must have seen her neck a thousand times before, but it had never been so alluring before. He wanted to lick it, suck on it, bite it.

If he didn’t have her, he knew he would die.

“Take me,” she growled. “Please, Chris. Here. Now. Take me.

“I need you,” he said once more, stepping forward and kissing her neck passionately.

Neither of them noticed Chris dropping the potion as he stepped forward. Neither of them realized when Alice accidentally kicked it, sending it down the stairs. Neither of them heard a thing as it bounced along the corridor, rolled around a corner, and finally came to rest on the metal walkway above the giant Fizzco vat.

Chris roughly tore Alice’s shirt off, and she responded by unzipping his pants and taking his erection into her hand.

“I don’t have a condom,” he panted, and she nodded.

“Perfect,” she said. “I want your baby. I want you to give me your baby.”

“Oh, fuck,” Chris said, moving his mouth to hers as she helped him undo her jeans. “That’s so hot.”

Less than a minute after tasting the potion, Chris was thrusting inside his employee, staring into her eyes. He’d had sex before, of course—he had two kids.

But it had never been like this.

“Oh god oh god oh god oh god,” Alice gasped. “Oh Chris, yes. Yes. Oh god, oh god!”

Alice’s pussy clenched around Chris’s cock as she came.

“Oh fuck, Alice—I’m going to cum!”

“Do it,” she urged. The manic grin was back, but this time, Chris didn’t mind. He couldn’t imagine a more erotic sight. “Cum inside me. Give me your baby. Please. Please! I want it so bad.”

With a loud groan, Chris came, filling Alice with his cream, his cock throbbing inside her.

“Yessss,” she whispered, and the two of them collapsed to the floor. “I love you,” she said once more.

“I need you,” he again replied. “I can’t leave Janice or the girls, but fuck. Alice. I need you—every day, for the rest of our lives.”

A hurt look appeared in Alice’s eyes, but it faded as Chris reached down and softly stroked her clit.

“Yes,” she murmured. “Okay. I’ll be your workslut. You can be my baby daddy. It’s not what I expected, but…fuck. I need it too.”

“Good girl,” Chris said, smiling into her eyes as he used his own cum to lubricate his fingers. “You’re mine.”

“I’m yours,” she replied, and in that moment, nothing else mattered—not the cold concrete against their bare asses, not the questions about how they were going to make this work, not the bottle-stopper sitting less than a foot from them.

Nothing else mattered, not even the strange dripping sound coming from one floor down, as the small bottle emptied, drop by drop, into the giant vat of Fizz Twist.