The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Twitter Account

Part I — Twits

“God, I hate her.”

“Come on, Tiff. Give it a rest.”

“Don’t tell me you’re taking her side,” Tiffany said.

“No, of course not,” Amber said quickly. “You know I’m on your side. It’s just that—”

“It’s just that what?”

“It’s just that what?” asked a third cheerleader as she joined the other two.

“Oh hey, Terri,” Amber said. “It’s Tiffany again.”

“What about her?”

“She’s pissed off again.”

“Yeah? About what?”

“Guess.”

“Oh come on. It’s not Daphne again.”

“Of course it’s Daphne,” Tiffany said, “and why shouldn’t I be mad at Daphne. She’s totally ruining the team.”

“What’s she done now?”

“You know the new moves we invented?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, she’s totally overruling them She says they don’t have the right amount of decorum.”

“Well, of course they don’t,” Terri snickered. “They weren’t supposed to be all that ... decorous.”

“That’s not the point,” Tiffany said. “She’s not supposed to be able to do that.”

“She’s the head cheerleader,” Amber reminded her friend.

“That’s not the point. She’s supposed to bring new stuff to the whole group.”

“And even if the rest of us all said yes, you know darned well that Ms. Coffee would still say no.”

“Yeah,” Terri said. “You know how she is about all that old-school crap.” Her voice changed into a perfect mimicry of the cheerleading coach. “Ladies,” she said, “when I was a cheerleader, we represented our schooled. We didn’t just cheer. We led.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So it doesn’t matter what Daphne’s supposed to do. As long as her mom is still the coach, she still going to say no.”

“Come on, you guys. We have to stand up to this.”

“I don’t see how we can,” Amber said.

“Yeah,” her friend agreed. “I don’t see how we can.”

“I know how we can,” Tiffany said.

“How?”

Tiffany opened her laptop. “With this,” she said.

“A Twitter account,” Amber said with amusement. “Come on. It’s not like we want to send her a message.”

“Oh but we do,” Tiffany said, “but we’re going to send her a very specific message. We’re going to tell her that she really shouldn’t be fucking around with us.”

“I don’t get it,” Amber said.

“Look here. We enter in her information like this and then we click on the box that says we agree to the terms and conditions, and yes, we really do want to do it, we say, and there you go. It’s done.”

All three girls stared at a screen that said, “Congratulations! You’ve just twitted Daphne Coffee.”

“What’s that?” Amber asked.

“What that is,” Tiffany said triumphantly, “is a message that says within 24 hours, poor little Daphne’s going to be a little, fucking twit.”

“You’re kidding,” Amber said.

“Not at all. In twenty-four hours, they’re going to be calling our little Daphne Daft-ne. In less than twenty-four hours, Daphne’s going to be dumber than Billy Portman.”

“That’s pretty dumb,” Amber said skeptically.

“Okay. So how’s that help us.”

“Well, in the short term, she’ll be so dumb that the three of us can push her around but pretty soon, she’s going to screw up a test and that’ll land her on academic probation and when it does, that means one of us will be head cheerleader.”

* * *

Daphne slung her back pack up over her shoulder. She was really starting to hate that thing. It was so darned heavy.

Of course, it wouldn’t have been so heavy if her teachers hadn’t given her all that dumb homework to do and it wasn’t like she even did all that much of it. Oh sure, she’d intended to do it but when school had gotten out, it had just been such a nice day and she just hadn’t felt like going home and studying.

Of course, there was something else she’d missed as well and that was cheerleading practice. Her mom had been so mad about that. “Where were you,” she’d demanded when Daphne had finally arrived home.

“What?”

“You heard me. Where were you?”

“I was out,” Daphne said.

“Out? Is that all you can say? That you were out? You knew we had cheerleading practice, didn’t you? Kind of hard to instill order when the captain of the cheerleaders isn’t even there to set a good example.”

“Sorry,” she’d said.

That hadn’t been nearly enough to placate her mom. “Sorry. Is that it? Is that all you can say for yourself? Sorry?”

“Um, yeah.”

“Daphne, I thought we raised you better than that.”

“What do you want from me? I said I was sorry.”

“Go to your room,” her mother had said.

“My room? Why?”

“Because I don’t like your attitude.”

“What’s wrong with my attitude?”

“I don’t know. Maybe if you spend some time alone in your room, maybe you can figure that out.”

“If you don’t know what’s wrong with my attitude, then why are you sending me to my room?”

“Young lady!”

“All right, fine. I’ll go.”

“And I don’t want you talking on your cell phone either. You hear me?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“I’m telling you. I don’t like your attitude, young lady.”

Yeah right, Daphne thought. I don’t like your attitude either. It’s so totally unfair but at least she managed to keep herself from saying that out loud.

So she’d gone to her room. She’d thought about taking her cell phone out and calling her friends, but the witch would probably be listening outside the door and then she’d just get in even more trouble for doing nothing more than talk on the phone. It just wasn’t fair.

And besides, some of her friends weren’t being all that nice to her of late. She’d heard what some of them were saying. They were calling her a dumb blond. They were saying she wasn’t fit to lead. They even said she liked to tease the boys.

Well, at least they hadn’t said those things to her face and that last part was right at least and it wasn’t that she really wanted to be a tease, it was just that there were so many boys that she wanted to fuck that it was hard to limit yourself to just one.

And now there was something she could do, she told herself, and it wasn’t like her mom hadn’t said she couldn’t do it. She slipped off her skirt and she laid on her bed even as she pushed her hand down inside her panties.

Mmm yeah, now there was something that was a whole lot better than talking on a stupid cell phone. She loved the way her fingers felt as they rubbed up against her clit and before she knew it, her other hand was prying at her titties. God, she loved it when hands played with her tits even if it ended up that those hands were her own.

And then there were the fingers down inside her panties. Oh geez. She’d loved that and she fought back the urge to moan just in case her witchy mom was standing around outside her door just waiting for her to give herself away.

Mmm, but she’d wanted to moan. She’d wanted to moan really bad.

She liked playing with her pussy and was it any wonder that she liked playing with her pussy more than she liked doing her homework? Daphne didn’t think so.

So she’d taken all these books home to do her dumb homework and she pretty much hadn’t done any of it. Well fuck it. She didn’t care.

Except that her book bag was kind of heavy.

“You need some help with that?”

Daphne looked up to see Brandon Walsh looking at her. He was kind of an okay kind of guy. “What?” she asked.

Brandon looked at her book bag. “You need some help with that?” he asked again.

He wanted to help her. Well of course he did. All the boys wanted to help her but at least he had the nerve to ask. “You want to carry it?” she said.

“Sure. I’ll carry it.”

“Thanks,” she said as he hefted her bag.

“Man, that’s heavy. What you got in here? Rocks?”

She giggled at that. Brandon was funny. “No, it’s not rocks. It’s just a bunch of stupid books.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, I know. My thoughts exactly.”

“What is?”

“Why do they have to have so many books?”

“Um, because it’s school,” the boy offered.

Daphne giggled again. She wasn’t sure why she hadn’t realized it before but guys were really funny. “I know it’s school,” she said, “but there are more important things to do at school than just study.”

“Um, like what?”

“Like we could fuck.”

“We could what?” the boy said in a shocked voice.

Oh my God. Had she really said that? Had she really said they could fuck.

And what if they had? “Can I ask you something, Brandon?”

“Sure. What?”

“Have you ever been with a girl?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

He was getting upset and Daphne had no idea why

“What’s that supposed to mean?” the boy asked again.

She’d done something wrong. Even Daphne could see that although for the life of her, she couldn’t see what it was but Brandon was upset about something and she had no idea what that was.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” the boy asked yet again.

“I didn’t mean nothing by it,” Daphne said. Her voice was nearly in tears and she wasn’t sure why except that it upset her when people didn’t understand her. She didn’t want to make people unhappy. “I didn’t mean nothing by it,” she said again. “I was just asking.”

“Yeah right. Did one of your cheerleader buddies put you up to this?”

“Put me up to what?” Daphne asked.

“Yeah right. Like you don’t actually know. I mean sure, I may date a lot, but just because I don’t, that doesn’t mean I don’t like girls.”

“I didn’t say you didn’t,” Daphne replied.

“Yeah right.”

“But I didn’t.”

“Yeah right.”

“I could suck your cock,” Daphne offered.

That caught the boy off guard. “What did you say?” he asked.

“I said I could suck your cock.”

For the moment, the boy was stunned. “Yeah right. Nice try. You promise to suck my cock but you never follow through. That’s a good one. You actually had me going there.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” Daphne said.

“Yeah right.”

“I wouldn’t,” Daphne protested and then something occurred to her. “We could do it now.”

“Do what now?”

“I could suck your cock right now.”

“But what about class.”

“What about it?”

“You’re going to miss class if you do that.”

“So?”

“So I thought you cheerleaders had a rule or something. I thought you weren’t supposed to miss any classes unless you had an excused absence.”

“Oh yeah.”

“So you’re just toying with me again.”

“Nuh uh. I’m not toying with you. I still want to suck your cock.”

“Right now?”

God. She knew she could be stupid sometimes, Daphne said, but sometimes boys could be so stupid. Hadn’t she already said what she wanted. “Yes,” she said. “I mean right now.”

The boy finally seemed to come to a decision. “Okay,” he said. “Prove it.”

“I will,” Daphne said.

“How?”

“You said you wanted to suck my cock.”

“You want me suck your cock right now?” the cheerleader asked hopefully.

“No. What is it with you? You can’t suck a guy’s cock in front of all these people.”

“Oh.”

“I got an idea though.”

“What?”

“Come on. Follow me.”

She was actually doing it, Brandon thought. Of course, maybe it was the fact that he was still carrying her backpack that was part of it but the boy didn’t actually think so. She seemed almost content to be following him.

He led her out to his car and there she was right behind him.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“Back to my house,” Brandon said. “No one’s going to be there. Pops is at work and mom will be out all day.”

“So you mean I can suck your cock there?”

“Yeah. I mean you can suck my cock there.”

“Cool.”

Brandon shook his head. He kept waiting for the other shoe to drop but it never did and now he had the head cheerleader in his car and they were heading back to his folk’s house. Even if it did suddenly blow up, that had to count for something, the fact that he had her in his car.

But he had more than that. When they got to his house, she blithely followed him up to the door and when he unlocked the door, she followed him inside.

“Now can I suck your cock.”

“Hold on a moment. Let’s go to my bedroom.”

“Oh. Okay.”

He led her to his bedroom and then to his bed.

“Now can I suck your cock?”

Brandon took his cock out of his pants. “Sure,” he said. “Now you can suck my cock.”

Daphne knelt and then her hand stroked his cock and then it was just her hand that was stroking his cock. She pulled back for a moment. “Do you like this?” she asked.

“Fuck yeah.”

“Can I do something?”

“What?”

“Can I get you out of your jeans?”

“What?”

“I want to get you out of your jeans,” she said.

“Sure but if I’m going to get out of my jeans, then you should take your skirt off.”

“You want me to take my skirt off?”

Oh crap, the boy thought. Had he gone too far, but if he had, there wasn’t anyway to take it back now so the only way to go was forward so he nodded.

“Okay,” the girl said. “I’ll take my skirt off if you take off your jeans.”

“Okay,” the boy said.

“You’ve got to take off your briefs, too,” the girl said.

“Then you have to take off your panties.”

“Sure,” the girl said.

And once more, the girl was again between the boy’s legs only this time, neither one of them was wearing anything from the waist down.

No one was ever going to believe this, Brandon told himself, but there was something else as well. He just could’t help but wonder just how far could this go.

“Daphne?”

The girl didn’t seem to be inclined to stop what she was doing to his cock.

“Daphne?” the boy said again a little more forcefully. “Daphne!”

The girl finally looked up at him. “What?”

“You’re not wearing any panties.”

“I know that.”

Brandon bit his lip. How was she going to take this next part, he wondered, but he knew he had to find out. “I want to fuck you,” he said.

“You want to fuck me?”

The boy nodded.

“Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Yeah, okay. If you want to fuck me, I want you to fuck me, too.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure. If you’re sure, that is. I want you to fuck me.”

She was there on her back looking up at him and Brandon couldn’t help but ask himself the question. There has to be a catch to this, he told himself. What’s the fucking catch?

Every guy in school would kill to be where he now was, Brandon told himself. There had to be a catch. What the hell was the fucking catch?

Who cared what the catch was, the boy told himself even as he buried his cock in the girl’s pussy. He was fucking the head cheerleader. Did it really matter what the catch was?

And besides, Daphne didn’t seem to mind. She just kept moaning as his cock took her deeper.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

The cheerleader said nothing. She just let him fuck her welcoming pussy.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned yet again and then he moaned as his cock came inside the girl.

“Oh wow,” the girl gushed. “Oh wow. Look at you. You’re cumming all over my pussy.”

“And inside it, too.”

“I know. It feels good. Um, Brandon?”

“Yeah?”

“I got a favor to ask.”

“A favor? What favor?”

“Do you think maybe we could do it again?”