The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Twitter Account

Part II — Twits and More Twits

“That was so cool,” Amber gushed as the girls met again. One thing was definitely certain. Daphne’s reputation had taken a beating and it seemed like things weren’t about to get better any time soon. “And it’s like she has no idea why she’s acting like a twit.”

It’s better than that even. She doesn’t even know she is a twit. She thinks she’s behaving perfectly normally.”

“Is it permanent?”

“Nuh uh. It wears off in about ninety days but long before that, the damage will be done.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Long before that, Daphne will have dug herself a hole so darned deep that she’ll be too busy climbing out of it to have any time to worry about us.”

“You guys,” Terri complained.

“What?”

“I think Terri’s having a bit of a conscience problem,” Amber said.

“I just think it’s mean. I mean, I don’t like her either but come on.”

“Well you’re free to tell on us if you want,” Tiffany said, “but I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

“Why not?”

“Well first of all, who’d believe you if you did tell but even if you could get someone to believe you, you were in on it just like the rest of us.”

“But—”

“And besides, if you did that, someone just might want to give you a twit.”

“What? You wouldn’t dare.”

“Actually, I can’t.”

“What do you mean?” Amber asked.

“Something about the way it works but you can only do it to one person at a time but if Terri tried to tell, you never know what might happen to her somewhere down the line.”

“I see.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Terri said again.

“Actually,” I’ve been thinking about using it myself,” Amber said. “Would you mind?”

“Not at all. What’d you have in mind?”

Amber pulled the laptop to her and she started typing the information in . “There’s someone who’s been bugging me for a long time now,” she said.

“Yeah? Who?”

“You’ll see in a moment after I type the information in. There now, I’ve finished entering it and now I just accept the terms and conditions and ... there you go.”

Both girls leaned in to look at the screen. “Congratulations!” it said. “You’ve just twitted Andie Costanza.”

“Ms. Costanza,” Terri said. “But I thought you like her.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet that’s what everyone thinks but you remember how she treated me at the beginning of the year.”

“The beginning of the year?”

“You know when she called me to the front of the room to make that presentation.”

“She was doing that with everyone,” Terri said.

“Yeah but she was tougher on me.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Take if from me,” Amber said. “She was, and I told myself I was going to mind my Ps and Qs when I was there in her classroom, but I told myself, if I ever had the chance to get back at her, I was going to take it.”

“Well, you certainly did that,” Tiffany said with a smirk.

“You really think it’ll work?”

“You saw what happened with Daphne.”

“Yeah.”

“So you got any doubts what it’s going to do to her.”

Amber smiled mischievously. “Not at all,” she said. “I have no doubts whatsoever.”

* * *

Andrea Costanza couldn’t help but feel that there was something wrong. Still, it was figuring out what that was that eluded her.

She was in a staff meeting with the other English teachers and the department head Constance Goodwin was droning on about something.

She caught herself. Stop that, she told herself. Pay attention.

She was trying. The only thing was there was something wrong.

They were talking about a new focus. More reading in the classrooms. That sounded good to her only ...

Only what?

“Andie? You have something to add?”

Oh crap. She’d been caught. She hadn’t thought that Constance was going to call on anyone, much less her.

Wait a minute. Why shouldn’t Connie call on her. She was a teacher here just like everyone else. Why shouldn’t she call on her?

Because she didn’t know anything, she answered herself.

No wait. That wasn’t right, but the only thing was, it was right. She didn’t know anything and she didn’t want to know anything and she liked it that way.

“Andie?”

Oh crap. They were still calling on her. She’d forgotten that they wanted something from her. What did Connie want? “What?” she asked petulantly.

“You have something to add,” the department head said.

She didn’t want to add anything. She just wanted to get out of there and go do something fun.

“Andie?!”

“Yeah?”

“Something to add?”

“It’s just so boring.”

There were a couple of snickers from the other teachers but Constance Goodwin held up a hand. “I think what Andie’s trying to say is that any changes we might make to the reading curriculum won’t be effective if we can’t make it interesting. Isn’t that right, Andie?”

Andie nodded. That wasn’t really what she’d meant to say but it did sound better the way.

“And she’s right,” Connie said. “We’re going to have to make it interesting otherwise the students are going to resist it.”

Now the other teachers were starting to nod as well.

Maybe that was what she’d meant, Andie told herself. She’d thought she’d meant it was boring but maybe that was what she’d meant.

Yeah, but Andie knew that wasn’t what she’d meant. What she’d really meant was this was boring. Not just the new curriculum. The whole thing. It was all boring.

She sat back and pretended to listen as Connie droned on. When was this finally going to end, she wondered.

“Andie!”

Andie sat up a little straighter in her chair. “What?”

“I was just asking if you had anything to add.”

Andie looked at the writing on the board. Crap. Where had all that come from? She tried to take it all in. How much of the meeting had she missed? She looked at the words. “No, um, no, I think you got it all,” she said.

“You think so? Nothing to add? It was your idea.”

It was. Crap. What was her idea. “No, I think you got it all.”

“All right then,” Connie said. “If no one’s got anything else to offer, I think we’ll wrap it up right here. Good work, people. Andie, could I get you to stay after a bit.”

“Sure.”

Andie watched the other teachers file out of the room and it was only then that Constance approached her. “You seemed distracted there,” Connie said.

“Did I?”

“You did. You seemed involved right at the beginning but as the meeting went on, you seemed to get less involved.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I don’t want you to be sorry. I want you to be involved. I’m counting on you, you know.”

“I know.”

“The rest of us, we’re a lot older than the kids we teach but you, you’re almost the same age. You share some of the same experiences. I need that experience. I need you to help us.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“You can do that then.”

Andie fought back the urge to giggle. Connie just sounded so stern when she talked like that but Andie was sure Connie wouldn’t like it if she giggled.

“Andie?”

“What?”

“You can do that, right?”

“Sure,” she said.

“That’s all I wanted to hear.”

“Can I go now?”

Connie just looked at her. “Yeah,” she said finally. “You can go.”

Finally, Andie thought. She was finally able to go.

The faculty meeting had been at the end of the school day so by the time she made it back to her classroom, the kids had long since left the campus She let herself into her classroom and she just dropped herself behind her desk. She should go, she told herself. She should go home but she seemed to lack the initiative to make that happen.

She looked at her lesson plans and the ungraded stack of papers and she sighed. She didn’t want to grade papers. Grading papers was boring.

There was a knock at her door. Andie looked up. Why was there a knock at her classroom door. Who would be knocking at her door?

A man poked his head into the classroom and Andie breathed a sigh of relief. It was Hank, the school janitor.

“I was wondering if I could clean up in here,” Hank said.

Andie nodded. “Sure thing, Hank. I was just getting ready to go anyways.”

The man looked at the classroom and he seemed to shake his head. “Always like to get the tough ones out of the way first,” he muttered to himself.

“What was that?”

“What was what?” the janitor asked.

“You said something,” the teacher said.

“Did I? I don’t recall.”

“Come on, Hank. I heard you.”

“I said I didn’t recall,” the man grumbled.

“How could you not recall,” the teacher said, her voice getting a little more shrill. “You just said it.”

“I ... I guess I didn’t realize it.”

“Didn’t realize I was saying anything.”

“So you did say something.”

Damn, she was starting to get on his nerves, the janitor thought, but hey, she’s a teacher and you’re just the janitor so keep it cool. “I don’t know what I said,” he said.

“How can you not know what you said?”

“Maybe I should start on some other classroom.”

“Don’t you run away from me. I want to know what you said.”

God. Wasn’t she ever going to let it drop. “I didn’t say nothing.”

“That’s a double negative, Hank. I’m a teacher. I know these things. That means you did say something.”

“I ... no.”

“No what?”

God. Couldn’t she just give it a rest. “I ... I think I should start somewhere else.”

“No. I want to know what you said.”

I didn’t say nothing. That was what Hank wanted to say but instead, what he said was, “I guess I said I wanted to start with the tough ones first.”

“You think I’m a tough one?”

Hank groaned. He shouldn’t have said that, he told himself, but the twit had egged him on. “Not you,” he said.

“Not me? Then who?”

Keep your mouth shut, the man told himself but he already knew he wasn’t going to heed his own advice. “It’s your students,” he said.

“My students? What about my students?”

The man gritted his teeth. Fine. He’d come this far already. No point stopping now. “They always leave the classroom a mess.”

“My classroom?”

“Yes.”

“I suppose that’s my responsibility,” Andie said.

Shut up, Hank, the man told himself but the woman just kept egging him on. “In a way, yes.”

“I see,” she said.

There was something in the way she said that that let the janitor know. He should have kept his big mouth shut, he told himself. If only he’d done that. He should have kept his big mouth shut.

“I suppose you’re right,” Andie said.

“I am?!”

“I suppose maybe I should have controlled my students better,” Andie allowed.

Was it possible, Hank wondered. Was he actually going to get out of this unscathed?

“I suppose I should be punished for my laxness.”

What?

Andie was turning around and then she was hiking up her skirt. “Perhaps you’d like to do the honors, Hank.”

“Do what honors?”

“Why give me my spanking, of course, You said it was my problem. That means I need to be punished. That means I need a spanking.”

“That means what???”

“I think I need a spanking.”

“I ... I don’t understand.”

“What’s to understand,” Andie said as she turned so that her back was now to the janitor. “I’ve been a bad girl and it’s obvious I can’t keep my class under control. That must annoy you. It has to annoy you a lot.”

“Um, Ms. Costanza. This, um, this isn’t right.”

“I know it’s not,” Andie said as she unzipped her skirt and then pushed it down past her hips. “You’re so right. It’s not right that I should be so lax with my students. I’m such a bad teacher but fortunately, I’ve got such a big, strong man here to keep me in line.”

“No, that’s not what I meant.”

But already, Andie’s fingers had hooked themselves in the waistband of her panties and she was pushing her panties down. “I think we both know what you meant,” she said.

“No, I mean ... no.”

“I think you mean yes, don’t you. You want to spank the bad teacher, don’t you?”

This was insane, Hank told himself. It had to be a joke. It had to, but there was no one else around.

Yeah, but still ... just look at her.

Oh geez, the man told himself. He shouldn’t have thought of that because now he was looking at her ass. Kind of scrawny it was, oh but geez, it was just the right size for his hand.

Oh geez. He shouldn’t be thinking that way.

The only thing was that he was.

He was already standing over her and now his hand was stroking her ass. She might have had a scrawny, little ass but it wasn’t that scrawny. He pulled his hand back and he gave the twit a little swat.

“Ow,” she yelped. “Not too hard, Hank.”

“Quiet,” the man shushed her. “I’ll decide what’s too hard.” He pulled his hand back and he gave her ass a harder smack.

“Ow, Hank. Ow.”

“Quiet, you little twit.”

“Okay, Hank. I’ll be quiet, but please don’t hurt,” and then the teacher yelped again as the man’s hand came down on her ass yet again. “Please don’t hurt, Hank.”

“Shut up,” and with that, Hank’s hand came down again and Andie’s bottom quickly went from white to pink to red.

“Ow,” the teacher whimpered. “Ow.”

“Suppose we try something else,” the janitor said.

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, but seeing you bent over your desk like that is giving me some ideas.”

“Like what, Hank,” the teacher said and then she gasped as she felt the man enter her. “Oh my God. Hank!”

“Yeah, I thought maybe you’d like this,” the janitor said. “Just the sort of thing a person needs who can’t keep her class under control.”

“Oh my God, yes,” Andie gushed. “Oh my God. Fuck my pussy just like that, Hank. Fuck my pussy good.”

“Damn,” the janitor groaned. “I’m going to cum.”

“I want you to,” the teacher said. “I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“You do, huh? You want me to cum in your pussy?”

“Uh huh.”

“Well all right then,” the man said and he groaned as his cock unloaded itself in Andie’s pussy. Oh fuck, the man thought. Oh fuck, that was so good.

After that, Andie Costanza wasn’t quite the teacher she had been before. She was more distractible, especially when there was a boy around and she had a penchant for staying after school late. There was a rumor going around that Ms. Costanza was hot for cock, just about any cock, but there were only three teens who knew the real truth.

“That was so cool,” Amber gushed.

“Yeah,” Tiffany said.

“And it’ll work on anyone?”

“As far as I know.”

“You guys,” Terri said.

“Don’t tell me you’re still playing the prude,” Tiffany said.

“I’m not a prude.”

“You should try it,” Amber said.

“I don’t want to.”

“Come on. Try it. What’ll it hurt?”

“I still think it’s mean.”

Tiffany was smiling now. She could sense the other girl’s resolve was waning. “It may be mean, but I’ve got a feeling you want to try it out.”

“Well, maybe. Maybe I’ve got someone I want to try it out on,” Terri admitted.

Tiffany grinned at her friend. “I knew that shocked routine wasn’t going to last for long. Who’ve you got in mind?”

Terri pulled the laptop to her. “You’ll see,” she said, “but I have a feeling you’re really going to like this.”

Both Tiffany and Amber waited breathlessly while their friend filled out the form and then it was done.

“Click submit, right, and then yada, yada, yada, and there you go.” Terri turned the laptop back so that her friends could see it.

“Congratulations,” the screen said. “You’ve just twitted Tiffany Grayson.”

“Hey, that’s me.”

“Why yes, it is.”

“But ... but—”

“You said it yourself, Tiffany. If the head cheerleader gets turned into a twit, sooner or later, she’s going to screw up and then she’ll be on academic probation.”

“But—”

“And you said it yourself. One of us would have to replace Daphne when that did happen, but if you’re gone, too, then it’s just down to me and Amber, isn’t it, Honey?” that last part directed towards Amber.

“You said it, Baby.”

“Oh my God. You two are ... you’re a couple of lesbians.”

“I’m not sure I’d go as far as that. Let’s just say that Amber and me are really good friends.”

“Oh my God. I’m ... I’m going to tell on you.”

“Aw, but honey, if you do that, you’d have to tell on yourself, too, and you wouldn’t want to do that now, would you?”

“But ... but—”

“You know, probably the best thing you could do would be to just go with the flow and enjoy not having to think about anything. After all, it’s only three months.”

Amber chuckled at that.

“But I don’t want to be stupid.”

“Oh, honey, I know you don’t but just think about it. People are going to be a lot nicer to you if they know you aren’t going to try and stab them in the back the first chance you get.”

“You can’t do this to me.”

“Well, it looks like I already have.”

Tiffany snatched at the laptop. “Give that to me,” she said. She was starting to cry now. “I’ll get back at you,” she said. “I’ll get back at the both of you if it’s the last thing I do.”

“I rather doubt that,” Terri said and both girls laughed as Tiffany stomped away.

There had to be a way, Tiffany thought, when she was finally alone and when she found it, ooh, she was going to get those damned dykes. In fact, she was going to get the both of them. She was going to get them good.

She finally sat down with the program and she started to read the documentation for the first time. There wasn’t much of it and it was so-o-o-o boring.

Wouldn’t it be better she told herself. Wouldn’t it be better if she just gave in to what the account wanted her to be?

No! There had to be something. There had to be some way of beating what Terri had done to her and when she did ... oh boy, when she finally figured out how to beat that girl, oh boy, when that happened, boy, Terri was really going to get it.

She looked at the site again and finally, she found it. Now there was something, she told herself, if only she could figure out how to make it work for her. Problem was that something could also make things worse.

* * *

It was a week later and there was a party at Lena Treadwell’s house. There was a keg out back and kids were helping themselves to beer that not only was free but that they weren’t old enough to legally drink.

And from somewhere in the crowd, a voice shrieked out in laughter. “Oh my God,” the voice said. “That is so funny.”

Terri threaded her way through the crowd in search of the voice. She was pretty sure she knew whose voice it was but she just had to be sure.

The crowd seemed to part for her but with her new position as co-captain of the cheerleading team, she supposed it was only fitting. After all, being a cheerleader was one thing, but being a captain was a whole other level.

She came to the owner of the boisterous voice and sure enough, it was exactly who she thought it was. “Tiffany,” she said.

“Would you look who’s here,” Tiffany said in her shrill voice. “If it isn’t out illustrious leader.”

“Tiffany, keep it down. You’re drunk.”

“I am not,” the girl said. “I haven’t had anything but soda to drink,” and the others around her nodded their confirmation.

“You’re making a scene.”

“I am not,” she said.

“Yes you are.”

“I am not,” the cheerleader said even more belligerently.

“Look. I don’t want to argue with you,” Terri hissed, “but come on. Show some decorum. You’re a cheerleader for chrissakes.”

“You sound just like Ms. Coffee and her slutty, little daughter.”

“Come on, Tiffany. Just keep it down.”

“Would you listen to Little Miss High and Mighty,” Tiffany shrieked after Terri had left . “She thinks just because she’s the captain of the cheerleaders, she thinks she can tell me what to do. Well, she can’t you know.”

The others around her just nodded but it wasn’t clear if they were agreeing with her merely lamenting the fact that no one seemed to keep Tiffany under control.

“You know what,” Tiffany said. “I feel like screaming. Anyone else around here feel like screaming? You,” she pointed at one boy and then she pointed at another. “How about you?”

Neither boy, it seemed, wanted any part of whatever it was that was about to happen and still, Tiffany was looking around. Her eyes settled on Alan Travers. “How about you?” she said.

“Me?” the boy squawked. “Why me?”

Tiffany looked at the bookish boy. “Because you look like you could use a good screaming. “Hey everyone,” Tiffany announced even more loudly, “Alan and me are going to do some screaming out by the pool. Stick around if you want to see it.”

The boy stammered a bit at that but if the cheerleader noticed it, she failed to let on that she had.

“Hey, Alan,” she said. “You should come right here.”

The nervous boy stepped forward to take his place but everything about his composure seemed to say he was only waiting for the other shoe to drop.

“You ever had your cock sucked before?” Tiffany asked in a loud voice.

The boy shook his head.

“Oh man, you should really try it. In fact, you know what. I’ve heard it said that I give the best head. Would you like me to suck your cock?”

Alan Travers might have thought that there was something wrong with what was happening and he might have thought that he was being set up to be the butt of some colossal joke but it all came down to the fact that it wasn’t every day that one of the hottest girls in school offered to suck your cock. “S-sure,” he stammered.

“You sure? You really want me to do it?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“You gotta be more certain than that. Do you want me to suck your cock?”

A crowd had started to form. Half of them probably were waiting to see what sort of a trick was going to be played on the unfortunate boy while the other half, it seemed, were lured in by the opportunity to see a cheerleader do things you didn’t normally get to see a cheerleader do.

“Do you want me to suck your cock?” the girl asked again.

“Yeah,” the boy groaned.

“Now that’s what I like to hear,” the girl said.

“I said yeah,” the boy said. He was scared. He’d heard about it but no one had ever sucked his cock before. Heck, no one but him had ever even come close to seeing his cock before but he surely wasn’t going to turn this down. “I want you to suck my cock.”

The cheerleader stroked the front of the boy’s pants. “Oh my Gosh, Alan,” she said loudly. “You’re totally big.”

Was she just kidding him, the boy wondered.

But then she dropped to her knees and she was unzipping his pants and the boy couldn’t help but groan. “Oh my God, Alan,” she said in a loud voice. “You’re totally hung.”

The boy couldn’t help but groan as the girl stroked his cock and in the next instant, she was sliding her mouth down around his cock.

“Yeah, someone likes that, doesn’t he?”

Oh God yeah. He had a couple of magazines stuffed under his mattress that he hoped his mom would never find and he’d jacked off to the girls inside plenty of times but this was different. This was a real girl and oh my God, he could already feel the cum welling up inside him.

No, he told himself. No. She’d just started sucking him. He had to make it last.

But there was no making it last. His cock surged and suddenly, he was filling Tiffany’s cock sucking mouth.

The girl’s head snapped back and before he knew it, he was cumming on her face. “Oh my God,” the girl shrieked in front of her rapt audience. “You just came in my mouth and now you came on my face.”

Oh fuck, Alan told himself. Oh fuck. This was where it was going to happen. The fun part was over. This was where he was going to have to pay for what he’d done.

“You should have told me what you were going to do,” the girl said loudly.

The boy nodded numbly.

“If you’d told me, maybe then I could have let you cum in my pussy.

What?!

Alan couldn’t help it. Just hearing a girl say the word pussy to him and not mean it in a derogatory way was enough to get his dick to jump but to have him suggest that he could put his cock inside her, that was enough to get his blood going all over again.

And that was enough to get Tiffany’s attention all over again. “Hey,” she said. “Hey, look at you. You’re growing again. Maybe you can fuck my pussy after all.

The boy hardly dared hope but then so much had happened that he already hadn’t expected to have happen. Why not this.

“Do you want to fuck my pussy?” the girl asked loudly.

Alan wasn’t even thinking about what anyone else might be thinking. Not anymore, he wasn’t. All that mattered was getting his cock in the cheerleader’s pussy so Alan nodded.

“What’s that?” the cheerleader asked. “I can’t hear you.”

“I want to fuck your pussy.”

“What’s that? Say it again.”

“I want to fuck your pussy.”

“Take off your pants then,” the girl ordered.

It didn’t really matter anymore. Alan knew that. It didn’t matter if this was a set up or not. He just knew he was going to do whatever it was that Tiffany told him to do so he took off his pants.

“And your shirt, too,” the cheerleader said. “And the underwear, too. Take it all off.”

Again, Alan did as he was told to do and suddenly, he was standing there naked in front of all his classmates.

“So Alan wants to fuck the cheerleader,” Tiffany said and suddenly, Alan felt worried all over again. What was she going to do.

“Well, if Alan wants to fuck the cheerleader, he’s going to have to lie down right here.

Alan looked at the chair where the cheerleader was pointing. This could be so bad, he told himself but the truth was he’d already come this far and really, he’d come too far to turn back now so he took the seat where he was told to sit.

“So Alan wants to fuck a cheerleader,” Tiffany said loudly enough that everyone could hear.

This was it. Was she really going to do it or was she going to leave the boy hanging there.

“So Alan wants to fuck a cheerleader,” Tiffany said again. “Well, it turns out this is Alan’s lucky day and with that, the girl moved in and she positioned herself over the boy’s cock. Her hand stroked his member and then she was moving in and in no time at all, she was sliding herself down over the boy’s cock.

Alan couldn’t help but groan. If this was a trick, it was one heck of a trick.

“Terri thinks I’m too loud,” Tiffany said as she looked down at the boy. “What about you?” she asked. “Do you think I’m too loud?”

Alan shook his head. As long as she was riding his cock, she could be whatever she wanted. He just didn’t care.

She gave his face a little slap. “I don’t want to see you nod,” she said. “I want to hear you agree with me. Do you think I’m too loud?”

“No.”

“No what?”

“No, I don’t think you’re too loud.”

“You don’t think who’s too loud.”

“Tiffany Grayson,” the boy said.

“What about her?”

“She’s not too loud.”

“No. Put it all together.

“Tiffany Grayson’s not too loud.”

“What? Say it again. Say it louder.”

“Tiffany Grayson’s not too loud.”

“Do you want to hear me scream?” Tiffany asked.

“Y-yeah,” the boy said.

“You know what’s going to make me scream?”

Alan shook his head.

“It’s going to make me scream when I feel you cum in my pussy. Can you do that for me? I want you to cum in my pussy.”

The boy groaned.

“I want you to cum in my pussy.”

The boy groaned again only this time, there was something more.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good. You’re cumming ...”

The girl paused.

“Fuck yeah,” the girl screamed. “Fuck yeah. That’s it. Fill my pussy.”

The boy was mortified. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to cum in the cheerleader’s pussy. Hell, most of the boys in school wanted that but even if in his wildest dreams he’d thought that that was going to happen, there was no way he would have thought he would have been doing that in public.

And that’s when his cock surged again.

“Fuck yeah,” the cheerleader screamed. “I love it when you fuck me.”

Alan groaned as his cock came yet again and once more the girl screamed. He might hate having an audience, the boy finally told himself, but if it meant getting his dick inside the cheerleader’s pussy, he thought maybe he could get used to it.

And there was Tiffany with her pussy all full of cum. She knew she was a twit and she knew couldn’t be helped but she knew it was possible that she might just come out ahead in the end.

Only time would tell.