The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ubani Code

by Pan

Chapter 3

“Hey boys,” Lenny’s Mom said. She was packing up clothes as we entered her room—I couldn’t help but glance at what she was folding, hoping to see a sexy nightgown or some lingerie.

She was wearing a classic ‘around the house’ kind of dress, which did nothing to hide her curves. Even if I hadn’t been standing above her as she sat on the floor, I would have gotten an eyeful of cleavage. Her legs were tucked under her, but earlier at dinner, they’d been on display.

Her cooking was great, but the view was better. And if that was what she was showing, I couldn’t imagine what was beneath the dress.

No luck, alas. She was folding T-shirts, jeans, pants. Nothing exciting.

“Hey Mom,” Lenny said. “We just wanted to know if we could have a sleepover.”

We got a grin in response.

“A slumber party? Aren’t you a little old for that?”

“Yeah,” Lenny said with a smile. “But, y’know. Just the two of us. It’s the last time we’ll get a chance to for a while.”

His mother’s grin faded, and she nodded solemnly.

“Of course,” she said. “I know this must be hard for you two, having to say goodbye.”

Lenny shrugged awkwardly in response. “A little,” he said. “Oh hey, is this yours?”

I tried not to roll my eyes at the clumsy segue as my best friend held out the Wand. His Mom narrowed her eyes.

“I could have sworn I already packed that,” she said, reaching her hand out.

“Can I see how it works?” I said, following the script we’d briefly discussed. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen one.”

“I showed you when we first got it,” Lenny’s Mom replied. Damn it. We’d been relying on her forgetting. Evie got her Mom’s body, and Lenny definitely got her brains. “…but sure. It really is a magnificent piece of technology.”

“I’ll show you,” Lenny said. I loved him, but he wasn’t going to win any prizes for acting. Holding it to his head, I saw his fingers twitching as he mentally recited the Ubani code. I shifted my attention to his Mom, who didn’t seem to notice anything was amiss.

“That’s weird,” he said, hiding the blue light from his mother with his hand. “It doesn’t seem to be working.”

“Pass it here,” Lenny’s mother replied, without a trace of suspicion in her voice. She held it to her head, and—exactly as we’d hoped—pressed the button.

Lenny and I looked at each other as his Mom’s face went slack. We’d agreed on exactly what to say, but not on who should say it.

As the seconds ticked down, Lenny spoke up. “You don’t want to move any more,” he said. “You want to stay here. You don’t want to move to a new plant.”

“And you’ll use the Wand any time we tell you to,” I added. We hadn’t discussed it, but it had just occurred to me that we couldn’t rely on tricking Lenny’s Mom every time we wanted to use the Wand on her. “You won’t find it weird or suspicious at all.”

Lenny shot me a look, but before we could get into it, his Mom woke up.

“Wow,” she said with a smile. “It’s definitely working.”

“That’s great,” I replied. “It seems really cool.”

“Yeah,” she said with a stretch. “I’ll happily use it any time you tell me to.”

I couldn’t stop a triumphant grin from appearing on my face as Lenny’s mother repeated my command. Her son’s mouth was twisted as he looked at her uneasily.

“I don’t want to move,” he prompted, and a strange look appeared on her face.

“Me neither,” she replied with a sigh. “I want to stay here.”

A grin appeared on Lenny’s face to match mine.

“So let’s not move,” he said. “Let’s stay here.”

“Yeah,” his mother replied, like the idea had never occurred to her. “Yes! I don’t want to move. I want to stay here!”

“You don’t want to move to a new plant,” I prompted, and Lenny’s Mom nodded.

“I don’t want to move to a new plant. Let’s just stay here!”

“For real?” Lenny asked, his eyes practically falling out of his face.

“For real,” she responded, grinning at the informal language. “I’m going to call my old job in the morning—they were begging me to stay. I don’t want to move—it’s not worth it!”

“Yeah!” Lenny said, a look of pure elation on his face.

“I’ll tell your sister. You two head back to Lenny’s room and start unpacking.”

“Yes, Mrs Khatri,” I said, my heart racing.

Holy crap. It had worked!

Back in Lenny’s room, he gave me a high-five. We closed the door and began unpacking his boxes, discussing our plans for the Wand. The world was our oyster—we could get any job we wanted, huge cash donations from billionaires.

We could do anything.

“But we need to be careful,” Lenny reminded me. “Someone obviously worked out what Ken Ubani was capable of—if they discover what we’re capable of, they’ll come and disappear us too.”

“And we need to learn how it works,” I said thoughtfully. “Like, what if you give someone two conflicting commands? Maybe they’ll HAL-9000 on us.”

“Yeah,” Lenny nodded. “We should go slow with this one.”

“Of course,” I nodded.

For the next hour or so we unpacked the last of Lenny’s stuff, then played a video game to wind down. As we played, we’d occasionally throw out an idea for how to proceed, a test we could try out.

Finally, we went to bed. Lenny’s a heavy sleeper, and it wasn’t long before I heard the sound of his snoring.

After waiting a few minutes, I slipped out of bed, grabbed the Wand, and headed down the corridor to Evie’s bedroom.

* * *

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Evie snarled, as I lightly knocked on the door.

God, even the clothes she slept in were sexy. She was wearing a grey tank top and matching gym shorts. Evie wasn’t chubby, nor was she thin. Her tits pushed out the front of her top, showing expansive brown cleavage, and her legs seemed to go on for days.

“It’s stupid,” I said.

“I’m not fucking surprised it’s stupid. It’s two in the morning. Piss off!”

Evie went to close the door, but I held up the Wand. “Wait!”

“What!?”

I’d once told my Mom about how much of a jerk Evie always was. She’d grinned, and told me that she probably just liked me, and didn’t know how else to show it.

Believe me, that was an idea I’d never let go of. It would explain the way she always teased me, for one.

But other than that, I’d never been able to find any other evidence for the idea. Nope—I was pretty sure that Evie was just a bitch, and I was one of the closest people she could take that out on.

“I made a bet with Lenny,” I said quickly.

The idea had gotten into my head the moment I’d seen Lenny’s Mom enthusiastically repeat my command, and I couldn’t get it out of my head.

I mean, look, I was a teenage boy. You give a teenage boy a Wand of infinite power, what do you expect?

“So?”

“So if you help me win it, I’ll give you half the cash.”

Evie paused. There were only three things she loved in life—being a bitch, showing off her body…and money.

Lenny and I had once offered her twenty dollars to be nice to us for the next three hours. To our surprise, she’d accepted.

To our even greater surprise, she’d followed through. It had been so weird, like being plopped into a parallel dimension where Lenny’s sister wasn’t a massive cunt.

Then, the very moment the three hours passed, she’d unplugged the Playstation, right as we were about to finish a level.

My blood still boiled thinking about it.

“What’s the bet?”

I gestured to the Wand in my hand. “Lenny bet I couldn’t get you to use this.”

Her forehead crinkled. “Why?”

“He said you’d never do anything I asked, even if it was good for you. Even if you were excited you didn’t have to move. I said you would.”

Evie’s eyes narrowed. “What, you were defending me?”

“No,” I said. “I just knew that you’d help me out if I offered you half the money.”

“Checks out,” she said thoughtfully. “How much is the bet?”

“Thirty bucks.”

“I want twenty.”

“Done.”

She nodded. “I’ll tell him in the morning,” she said, and started to close the door.

My eyes widened. “Wait!”

“What?”

“The Wand tracks who’s used it,” I quickly lied. Evie, unlike her mother and brother, had absolutely zero interest in technology. I was confident she’d have no idea how it worked, beyond the basics.

“So program it to say I used it,” she sighed. “Nerd.

“It doesn’t work like that. You have to actually use it.” Evie gave me a suspicious look—I apparently hadn’t been able to keep a tinge of desperation from appearing in my voice.

“No,” she said flatly. “You’ve probably messed with it, and it’ll give me an electric shock or whatever.”

“Please?” I asked. “You can have twenty-five bucks. I really don’t want to lose this bet.”

Evie’s suspicous expression faded, and a smug grin appeared on her face. “It’s for more than thirty bucks, isn’t it?”

My eyes widened, and I tried to look guilty. “…yeah.” I said. “You got me. It’s fifty.”

“Don’t bullshit a bullshitter,” Evie said, grabbing the Wand out of my hand and moving it to her head. “For that, I’m taking forty.”

“Wait!” I cried again. “Let me make sure it’s recording users.”

To my great relief, Evie handed the Wand back, even as she continued to crow about how clever she was. “I can’t believe you were going to make thirty bucks off me. What do you think I am, stupid?”

I pretended to fiddle with the controls, then moved the Wand to my head and Ubani coded as quickly as I could. To my relief, the button turned blue immediately.

“Go for it,” I said, and grinned as Evie pressed the button and her face went slack.

“You will use the Wand whenever I tell you to,” I said quickly. “You will never behave any differently when other people are around. But whenever it’s just you and me, you will immediately become my submissive, obedient Indian sex slave, getting off by following my every command.”

I wanted to say more, but I wasn’t sure what happened if you kept talking past the end of the fifteen seconds. I hadn’t been lying when I told Lenny that there was a lot we didn’t know about how this worked, and I agreed with him that we should have taken it slow.

But as Evie dropped to her knees with a look of powerful lust on her face, I knew that my gamble was worth the risk.

“Please, Master,” she said in a thick Indian accent—totally unlike her normal, American voice. “How can your slave serve you?”

* * *