The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ubani Code

by Pan

Chapter 4

My mouth fell open at the sight of Lenny’s sister Evie on her knees in front of me, her eyes staring at me pleadingly.

Despite what I’d already seen the Wand do—reverse Lenny’s mother’s position on moving, convince Lenny that his favorite color was (and always had been) pink—a part of me was still worried that this wasn’t real. Evie was a grade-A bitch, and I’d seen her go to some pretty drastic extremes to humiliate or embarrass me and her brother.

One time, she’d pretended she’d gotten a tattoo, ‘accidentally’ let us see it, and sworn us to secrecy, knowing that Lenny’s Mom would freak out at the sight of it. She’d even gone so far as to briefly let us ‘blackmail’ her, doing Lenny’s chores for half a day before quitting in a huff, claiming she knew we wouldn’t tattle on her.

As you can probably guess, we told Lenny’s Mom…and there was no tattoo. Lenny was grounded and we got a lecture about lying; all the while Evie stood there, smirking at our humiliation.

For that half-day, my mind had been ablaze with what I could blackmail her into doing.

Now, if the Ubani code had worked…I could do it all.

I could do anything.

But only if she wasn’t playing me again.

I stepped into Evie’s bedroom, closing the door behind us. She was still on her knees, looking at me adoringly, awaiting my command.

“Tell me what a slut you are,” I ordered.

“Your slave is such a slut,” Evie purred, sounding exactly like her mother. I’d never consciously noticed it before—Lenny and Evie had American accents, their Mom had a thick Indian accent. When you grow up around someone with an accent, it’s just not a big deal, y’know? “Your slave craves your cock, Master. Your slave hungers for it.”

My cock was hard as a rod, but I had to know that this was for real. I had to make Evie do something she’d never normally do, not even as a prank.

“Strip naked for me, slut,” I stammered. I’d spent years imagining talking to Evie like this, but it was different when it was real, y’know?

To my delight, she obeyed without hesitation, peeling off her grey top, revealing the huge tits that I’d lusted after for so long. As they fell into view, I groaned with lust—Evie’s eyes fluttered at the sound, but she didn’t let it distract her from her mission.

Standing up (bringing those glorious tits closer to my face, if just for a moment) she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the gym shorts she slept in, and slowly lowered them. I goggled at the sight of her pussy coming into view—apparently Evie didn’t wear underwear to bed, just like her brother (don’t ask me how I know that).

Before I could say a word, she was back on her knees, breathing heavily as she looked up at me expectantly.

In that moment, I could have died happy. Evie’s breasts rose and fell with her breath, and she bit her lip at the sight of pure lust that I must have had on my face.

Either the Ubani code had worked, or Evie was going to ridiculous extremes to convince me that it did.

My eyes lit up as I worked out a final test. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I opened the camera. Evie didn’t move as I positioned it above her; she just shifted her gaze from my eyes to the lens on the back of my smartphone, her brown eyes widening lustfully for the photo.

Click.

As the artificial shutter sound emitted from my phone, I was convinced. Evie would have done a lot to convince me she was my obedient sex slave, but she would never have let me take a dirty photo.

And she definitely wouldn’t have gasped with arousal at the sound of the photo being taken.

“On your bed,” I said, my mouth dry.

This was happening. It was really happening.

The girl I’d lusted after since I hit puberty was naked, obeying my every order, desperate to get me off.

I was going to have sex.

I was going to have sex with Lenny’s sister.

For a moment, I wondered if I should feel bad. Like, Lenny hated his sister as much as I did, but…she was his sister. I didn’t have a sister, but I was pretty sure that if I did, I wouldn’t want Lenny doing to her what I was about to do to Evie.

Of course, he couldn’t be upset if he never found out…

“Does your door lock?” I asked, and Evie nodded. “Lock it.”

I groaned at the sight of Evie’s plump Indian ass making its way across the room. She looked behind herself at the sound of my lust, and with a grin, bent over to lock the door. Completely unnecessarily—she could reach the lock while standing up—but hot damn. What a show.

She practically ran back to bed, plopping down beside me. I could smell her arousal, a tangy scent that was quickly filling the room.

I felt like Charlie in the chocolate factory, not sure what to do first. I was confident that Evie would do whatever I wanted, but…what did I want? I’d never so much as kissed a girl; that made sense as a good place to start. But I didn’t want to be in here all night—the longer we took, the longer we were Evie’s room alone, the greater the chance that Lenny would wake up and suspect something.

“Suck my cock,” I finally gasped, and I swear, it looked like Evie’s entire body lit up. I glanced at the Wand, laying beside the door, and mentally thanked it for what it had done so far.

What it was about to do.

Evie’s hands tenderly, adoringly lowered unzipped my jeans, lowering my underwear and allowing my hard cock to spring into view. She was literally drooling as she opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and slowly licked the shaft of my erect penis.

“God,” she said, her Indian accent never slipping for a moment. “It’s so big.”

I raised one eyebrow. “I thought you said it was tiny?”

Evie blushed. “Yes, Master. Your slave said that to humiliate you. Your slave begs your forgiveness.”

“Wait,” I replied, narrowing my eyes. “So…it’s not small?”

Evie shook her head.

“Master’s cock is huge. Master’s cock is glorious. Master’s cock is…”

I held up one hand, and my best friend’s sister fell silent.

“You’re not lying to me, are you? To make me feel better?”

Despite the power of the Wand, I couldn’t shake my suspicion of Evie. People never change, not really. She might have been acting like my naked, sex-starved slave, desperate to get me off…but I still didn’t trust her.

“No, Master,” she said, her dark eyes burning into mine. “Your slave would never do that.”

I stared at her, my suspicious look disappearing as she tongued the tip of my hardness once more.

“This is how far into slave’s mouth most cocks go,” she purred, before wrapping her lips around the top half of my erection.

“Mmm…” I moaned involuntarily, enjoying the sight of Evie’s eyes fluttering as I did.

Her mouth felt gooood.

“Slave can barely take all of Master’s cock,” she said in a low whisper, before proving her point and trying to deepthroat my erection.

I was practically seeing stars at the sound of my best friend’s sister, the girl I’d lusted after for years, choking and gagging on my cock. Combined with the sight of her naked body as she enthusiastically sucked me off, and the feeling of her tongue, her lips, her wet, warm mouth…

Barely a few seconds after she’d complimented the size of my cock, I was thrusting forward, my erection pulsing in orgasm as I came down Evie’s throat.

She swallowed it, her eyes rolling back in her head with pleasure. I hadn’t even noticed her slip one hand between her legs as she went down on me.

When my cock finished twitching, Evie rolled over and spread her legs.

“Fuck your slave, Master,” she groaned. “Your slave begs of you…”

My mouth fell open at the crude words coming out of my best friend’s sister’s mouth. I hadn’t expected to go off so quickly, but Evie didn’t seem to mind—if anything, it had just stoked her fire.

I glanced at the clock in Evie’s room. Just like Lenny, she had a big analog clock on the wall—I’d been aware of its ticking the moment I’d entered the room. Tick, tick, tick, tick.

Lenny probably wouldn’t wake up in the time it took me to fuck his sister. To cum inside her.

“Okay,” I croaked, and it was like I had lit a fire inside Evie—her face was almost immediately in my crotch again, licking my cock, coaxing it back to hardness.

When I was throbbing, ready once more for action, she lay back, staring at me with need in her eyes.

“Is Master ready?” she asked gently, and I nodded. “Fuck your slave, Master. Please…”

I clumsily made my away atop Evie’s waiting, naked body. She reached down and guided my latex-clad cock into her wet and waiting pussy.

A loud groan left my mouth—Evie’s tongue had felt amazing, but slipping my erect penis inside her wetness felt…god, it felt heavenly. It felt like my cock was where it belonged, like it was doing what it had been put on this earth to do.

From an evolutionary point of view, I suppose it was.

The sound of my pleasure caused a shudder to go through Evie’s body—her tits were mashed against my chest (I was starting to regret still wearing my pajamas—it would have been amazing to feel her skin against my skin. Still, there was always next time.)

My eyes widened as I completely entered Lenny’s sister—my entire rod was sheathed.

“Fuck…” I moaned, and Evie nodded.

“Fuck your slave,” she panted. “Please please please please.”

A smile crept across my face as I realized I was really doing it—I was doing what I’d dreamed of for so, so long. Slowly pulling out of Evie’s snatch, I watched her face contort with pleasure.

Then, without warning, I slammed my entire rod back inside her.

“Oh GOD,” she cried, her hips bucking to meet mine. I could feel her wet pussy spasming around my cock.

“You like that?” I asked, half-mockingly, half because I really wanted to know.

Yes, Master” she moaned in response. I grinned.

“Me too, slut,” I said, pulling back and slamming into her again and again and again.

Pride welled up inside me as I watched Evie lose the ability to speak—she began huffing and groaning, and wriggling like every inch of her was covered with ants. Her wetness continued to twitch around my cock—if I hadn’t cum a few minutes ago, I knew I would have blown my load already, but my earlier orgasm had given me the ability to enjoy the sensation of what we were doing.

For the next five minutes (the persistent tick, tick, tick of the clock allowed me to effortlessly keep track of the time without looking) I fucked Evie as hard as I could. Finally, just as I was starting to get completely out of breath, I stopped holding back.

“I’m cumming,” I gasped, and Evie’s eyes opened.

“Oh goddddd…” she moaned, as I thrust forward, burying myself inside her wet cunt, and filling her with my seed.

We lay there for another minute or two, breathing heavily, staring into each other’s eyes, my body atop Evie’s. Finally, when my energy returned, I rolled over, extracting my cock from between Evie’s legs as I did.

“That was amazing,” I panted. Evie nodded enthusiastically. “Good girl,” I said, enjoying the way she shivered with pleasure at the compliment.

I tucked my cum-speckled penis back into my pants, and stood up. For a moment, I was tempted to pull out my phone and take some more pictures of Lenny’s naked sister, but I figured there was no point—not when I could see her like this any time we were alone.

Every time we were alone.

I shook off the impulse, and picked up the Wand.

“Good night,” I said, smiling at the memory of fucking Evie into a puddle.

“Good night, Master,” she said, her eyes wide. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I grinned, unlocking Evie’s door and slipping through it.

When I returned to Lenny’s room, he was still snoring away, thank god. Now that I’d cum (twice!) my mind was much clearer, and I realized how much what I’d done to his sister might upset him.

Of course, maybe it wouldn’t. Maybe he’d get it. He hated his sister as much as I did. As much as I had.

And he was a teenage guy. He’d get it, right?

I was still trying to decide when I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I was awoken the next morning by a grinning Lenny.

“Whassup?” I groaned. I’ve never been a morning person.

“I let you sleep as long as I could,” he said, keen as a bean. “I’ve got a plan!”

“Plan?”

The previous day’s events quickly came flooding back—the Wand. Pink. Lenny’s Mom.

Lenny’s sister.

My eyes widened at the memory of what I’d done with Evie after Lenny had gone to sleep.

My cock thickened as I realized I could do it again. And again and again and again…any time we were alone.

“What’s the plan?” I asked groggily.

Lenny opened his iPad. It looked like the scrawlings of a madman at first, but as he talked me through everything, I realized that he really had been thinking about this.

“When did you wake up?”

“About two hours ago,” he said, before launching back into the explanation of his diagram.

I had to admit, he’d thought this one through. He’d worked out that since his mother had already agreed to using the Wand, she was the best person to practice on…but since we didn’t know the potential risks, he didn’t want to do anything that could potentially damage her.

“Hold up,” I’d asked. “How do we test things without there being any risks?”

Lenny nodded. “We don’t give her any contradictory orders. We already know that you can change someone’s tastes and their memories…”—he gestured to the pink background he’d used on his diagram—“…and change their mind about a decision they’ve already made.”

And that you can change someone’s entire personality, I thought to myself. Turn them into your willing sex-slave.

My hard cock reminded me that Evie was only a few rooms away, and that I could have her any time I wanted.

“…so we’ll keep testing stuff out on Mom that falls within those guidelines.”

“But what about other stuff?” I asked. “We want to see what else you can do with the Wand, right?”

“Uh huh,” Lenny said, gesturing to the second half of the diagram. “That’s where Julia comes in.”

My eyes widened.

Julia was one of Evie’s best friends. She was just as much of a bitch as Evie was, but not as hot.

At least, that was my take on her. Lenny had always been absolutely loopy for her—he’d never said anything, of course, but I could tell by the way he looked at her. We’d curse her out for being the absolute worst, but his eyes would fog up when he talked about her.

Fuck. I suddenly realized that was probably how I looked when I was talking about Evie.

Hopefully Lenny had never noticed.

I was suddenly hit with an image of Julia and Evie both kneeling in front of me, staring at me with a look of lust on their faces…

“How are we going to get her to use the Wand?” I asked, trying to distract myself from the thought.

“I thought we could pretend to have made a bet,” he said, and I couldn’t help myself from laughing. “What??”

“Nothing,” I chuckled. “I was just thinking the exact same thing.”

“Great minds,” we both said at once, and burst into laughter.

Lenny turned to the Wand, once our giggles had dispersed. “I can’t believe this is real,” he said.

“I know. It’s like something from a sci-fi novel.”

“What do you think happened to Ubani?”

I raised one eyebrow. “Aside from the island?”

“Seriously,” he pushed. “Like. How do you think they caught him.”

“I guess he was stupid about it,” I said, after a moment’s thought.

“Ken Ubani? Stupid?”

I shrugged uncomfortably, remembering the previous night. “Even geniuses can be idiots sometimes. We…we’d better be careful.”

“For sure.”

* * *

“Okay, you twerps,” Julia gloated, holding the Wand to her head. She wasn’t quite as busty as Lenny’s sister, but she was just as hot. Her tits were probably B-cups, and she had these long, smooth legs that she loved to show off. She was showing them off now, wearing a set of short shorts that Lenny was struggling to stop himself from glancing down at.

The Wand’s light was blue, and I was staring at it so intensely that I was worried she’d know something was up.

“But I want forty dollars. I can’t believe you thought you were going to rip me off.”

She laughed, completely unaware of the nervous energy we were eminating. My leg was jiggling as I mentally counted.

Nine, ten, eleven…

Her triumphant speech had been longer than Evie’s. Time was running out.

Before I reached twelve, Julia pressed the button. Her finger was covering the switch, so I couldn’t see if the light was still blue or not.

Lenny and I turned to each other, and I nodded. This time, we’d rehearsed.

“You will use the Wand whenever we tell you to,” I said quickly.

“You will never behave any differently when other people are around,” Lenny added.

“But when it’s just the three of us, when we’re alone, you will obey our every command.”

“You will never betray us. You will love doing what we say, and make sure that no one ever hurts us.”

There was no clock in the hallway to Julia’s house, so we didn’t know exactly how long she’d been under, but a few seconds later, her hazy look went away and her face came back to life.

“Damn,” she said. “That’s hella relaxing.”

Her eyebrow furrowed as she saw us standing and looking at her expectantly.

“…what were you two saying to me?”

“Nothing,” I yelped instinctively.

Crap. Lenny hadn’t remembered the commands without prompting, nor had his Mom.

Or his sister.

Maybe it was a biological thing? Maybe it worked differently on non-Indian people, for some reason?

Lenny was right. We really did need to test this out more before we started using it on more people.

“Julia,” Lenny said, his voice cracking. He’d clearly decided to continue the test, following the script we’d practiced on the way over. “Can I have a kiss?”

Julia’s eyes narrowed. She leaned forward, and for just a second, I thought it had worked.

CRACK.

But then her hand swung out, striking Lenny in the face.

“Pervert,” she spat. “As if anyone would ever kiss a skinny loser like you. Next time I see you, you’d better have my money, okay?”

With that, she slammed the door, leaving Lenny and I staring at each other.

Shit.

* * *