The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under Control

“Please, Mrs. White, Leroy, have a seat” Bob directed mother and son to the chairs in front of the small coffee table.

“I need some answers” Letitia demanded, “My boy has never been in trouble before”

“I understand Leroy is a senior?” Bob asked, “Is that right?”

“You have the records there” Leroy said with disdain

“Leroy!” Letitia snapped, shocked at her son’s attitude

“I can see the boy needs some parental…”

“Don’t tell me how to raise my boy” Letitia interrupted

“I only meant…”

“You and your white privilege can…” Leroy began

“You hush up” Letitia said cutting her son off as well. She turned back on Bob “What has my boy supposed to got up to?” she said, doing air quotes around the word ‘supposed’

Bob pulled out an electronic tablet. It was of no brand they’d ever seen

“Your son was caught watching these movies…” he said as he turned it around to them to see

On the screen were nothing but flashes of colour, the sound was like a rush of wind. Letitia and Leroy gazed deeply into the screen.

They were both unable to take their eyes off of the screen.

“So, in conclusion…” Bob said, shaking Letitia’s hand, “I won’t write this incident up in a report”

Letitia took his hand but for the life of her had no recollection of getting up and walking over to the door.

“Thank you” she said

“And Leroy, you be sure to look after your mother… she has needs you know”

“Yes, Sir” Leroy smiled and then shook Bob’s hand.

Bob watched them, smiling as they left his office. The two walked down the hall to the elevator. Part way down the hall Letitia took hold of her son’s hand. He accepted it and they held hands the rest of the way.

“I’m sorry, mom” Leroy finally said in the car, “I know I’ve been a disappointment”

“You’re a good boy” Letitia said, stroking his cheek.

They were silent the rest of the way. In the back of her mind, Letitia was still trying to recall everything that had happened. There were large blanks in her memory.

In their house she hung her coat up. As she did Leroy embraced her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist. “I love you, mom” he said kissing the back of her neck.

“I love you too, honey” she said, her head turning to meet his mouth. Their lips touched each other’s. They lingered together in the kiss. She felt him pressing hard against her butt. She wanted to scold him. Instead she turned around, still within his embrace. She looked at him. “I love my son” she said in her mind. “I need to be closer to my son” she said in her mind.

He kissed her again “My mom has needs” he said in his mind. “I am the man of the house. A man needs to satisfy my mother”

He picked her up. She hooked her legs around his waist.

He carried her over to the couch. She laughed. She hadn’t been carried like this in a long time.

He turned around and sat back on the couch, with his mom straddling his crotch. They kissed again and his hands moved down to her ass. Her large booty felt good in his hands as he kneaded her fleshy orbs.

Letitia felt her son’s hardness through his pants. Suddenly she felt a need…

an urgency.

She undid his belt, then his fly. She lifted herself up and reaching under her dress pulled her panties down.

His cock sprung up from his pants. She was wet. She embraced him with her vagina.

“Oh, baby” she gasped as she sank slowly down onto him. “It’s been such a long time…”

“Oh, momma” he gasped as he felt her wet warmth embrace his cock.

He continued to knead her ass as she rode him. Up and down, she opened her top and undid her bra. Her large black breasts flopped loose and he now took one in his mouth and sucked it

“Oh, baby” she said again, “Oh, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me” she chanted as she built up speed.

“Momma!” he cried out and shuddered; emptying his cock into her

“Oh…oh…. oh…. oh…. yessssssss” she cried as her own orgasm ripped over her.

She pushed her hips forward and her vagina started milking him of his come.

Sweaty heads pressed against each other. Leroy laughed and kissed his momma.

She stayed on him, wanting to share his heat.

“I love you” she said

“I love you too, Mom” he said

They kissed and he took to sucking her breast again.

She eased up off of him. His cum oozed out of her open snatch. She reached under and caught some up on her fingers. She showed him. She licked it off her fingers and then they kissed again. He tasted his saltiness on her lips.

Letitia made dinner. She felt so full of warmth. She loved her son… she realised it was a love that was special. Leroy helped her. He had never helped her before. He loved her too.

They fucked again after dinner, and then before they went to bed.

In the morning Letitia woke up with her naked son lying next to her. She loved the line of his body; athletic muscular tones. She bent down and kissed him on the thigh, and then moved her mouth up between his ass cheeks. She licked at him there, her tongue invading his anus.

He woke up. It tickled him. He let her continue.

As she did a small part of her brain told her what she was doing was sick.. it was totally wrong. She got worried. “What’s wrong, Mom?” he asked, unsure why she suddenly sat up, looking troubled.

“What has happened between us?”

“I love you…”

“I love you too, Son” she said automatically. Then she caught herself saying it. Yes, she loved him… but was this love?

There was a knock on the door. Letitia was annoyed. She grabbed her dressing gown.

Bob was there at the door smiling. With him was a man and a young woman. “Yes?” she asked

“Invite me in”

“Come in” she said.

“Oh, this is Eric and his daughter Sonja” Bob said

Eric was tall and pale, his daughter blonde. Both very Scandinavian.

“Sonja’s a senior too…” Bob said.

“Pleased to meet you…” she smiled.

“Where’s your son?” Bob asked

“Upstairs”

“In your bedroom?” Bob grinned.

“Yes…I … what’s that got to do with anything…?” she asked annoyed, “Who are these people?”

She noticed Eric had his hand on Sonja’s ass, and then he slid his hand up her jeans and down inside it

“Eric and Sonja have a special father-daughter relationship” Bob smiled, “Just as you have a special relationship with your son…”

“Special…?” she began, confused.

“I have brought them over because I’d like to see how they interact with another couple”

“What the hell is going on?” Letitia said

“I just told you…” Bob smiled, “Eric” he said turing to the man

“Yes?”

“Letitia and you should get to know each other…. Sonja?”

“Yes?”

“Your lover is upstairs”

“Fantastic” she smiled and kissed her dad before running upstairs

Letitia wanted to say something when suddenly Eric embrace her

“What are you doing?” she growled

“Letitia?”

“Yes?”

“Eric has needs.” Bob said

“Yes” Letitia said. She felt needs too. She felt the need to satisfy Eric’s needs. Her dressing-gown fell from her shoulders

“I’m just going to check upstairs” Bob said, “You two seem to have everything under control” he smiled as he watched them embrace

Bob went upstairs and heard Sonja screaming and moaning before he found them in coitus

Bob watched the contrast of black cock going in and out of pale pink pussy with delight.

The teenagers were in spoon position, lying side-by-side on the bed.

Bob got hard and undid his pants. He got on the bed behind Leroy

“Hey!” Leroy said, but then complied as Bob pushed his cock up into Leroy’s asshole

It hurt

And then Leroy pulled out of Sonja and pushed against her asshole.

It hurt

They formed a chain.

Bob came in Leroy’s asshole just as Leroy came in Sonja’s.

Bob emptied a large load into Leroy’s rectum

“Let’s go downstairs and see your folks” Bob said

“Okay” they said

Downstairs Letitia was on her back, on the carpet in the middle of the lounge. Her feet were up on Eric’s shoulders.

Bob was hard again as he watched and he moved up behind Eric and pushed into Eric’s anus.

As he did, Leroy squatted over his mom and fed her his own asshole, now dripping with come.

Sonja felt left out. She straddled Letitia and let her dad lick her pussy.

A lot of groaning and moaning and cum flying everywhere. It was some time before this tangle of bodies was done.

Bob grabbed Sonja and got onto her and fucked. Letitia fingered herself as she watched. Leroy and Eric cuddles and watched.

Letitia’s independent thoughts were dampened. She was too happy masturbating. The one thing allowed in her mind; she thought it strange how Bob could keep coming.

She also noticed his skin now seemed to be scaly green. She hadn’t noticed that before. Or, the fact that when he blinked his eyelids opened and closed vertically.

Still, she gasped and came. She looked over at her son and Eric who kissed. Leroy looked back at his mom and was so glad she was happy.

Everything was under control

The End