The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Rites

Synopsis — an teenager begins to fall under the spell of demonically possessed priest.

(Please Note: This story starts off kind of slow, but it does get better. I promise.)

Act 1: The Good Father

(M/f, mind control, blowjob)

My name is Alicia Colby, and this is the story of how I fell into sin and eternal damnation.

“So, when are you going to see him again?” asked Margo Jane asked as she leaned across the aisle in our last period English class.

“Next week sometime. We have to work around his football and our field hockey schedules.” I replied.

“And this time you are going to go a little further right? I mean your sixth date was a handjob, you must be going for full anal on the seventh date, right?” she asked.

“Shut up! Other people can hear you!”

I glanced around the classroom, but didn’t see anyone paying attention, that is except for Sara Parker. On the other side of the room, too far away to hear, Sara was staring at the two of us with unbridled hatred in her eyes.

“I am just saying… you gave him a handjob right? So, he is going to be expecting a little more on your next date.”

I smiled at Margo and simply said: “Well, he isn’t going to get it.”

“Miss Colby! Miss Simmons!” came a voice from the front of the room.

Glancing away from Margo Jane, I was confronted with the scowling face of our English teacher, Mrs. Kester, who has turned around and caught us talking.

“I hope your conversation was worth it girls. Because you are going to be running laps before practice today.”

As we shared a groan at the prospect of running additional laps and then playing field hockey for two hours, the bell rang, and our class was dismissed.

Picking up our bookbags we made our way out of the classroom and down the hall to our lockers, which adjoined each other. We were putting some of our school books away and getting out our gym bags for practice. Across the hallway Sara was doing the same at her locker.

“Tell me honest Alicia. What was it like doing it? I don’t have a boyfriend and you know Mom and Dad would freak out if I even thought about one. I have to live through you! You have got to tell me all the details!”

I laughed, grabbed my gym bag, and closed my locker door.

“Yeah, but if I tell you then we won’t have anything to talk about at the next sleepover.” I said with a grin.

“Oh, come on!” Margo said smiling ear-to-ear “You have got to give me something. At least tell me about his dick. Describe it. In detail.”

Before I could reply I was suddenly lifted from the floor and twirled around in the air. As soon as I regained my feet I was looking up into the eyes of my boyfriend, Josh Hamburg. He was, of course, the owner of the dick that Margo was talking about.

“Who is ready for some exercise?” asks Josh with a big smile on his face.

“Stop messing with me! I told you I don’t like being picked up!” I said with a playful grin as I shrugged out of Josh’s arms. He bent down to kiss me, and Margo made a playful sigh at the sight of us smooching.

Josh was the envy of every boy in the school and, according to Margo, the secret crush of every girl. He was 6′2, broad shouldered, and in stunning shape. He played linebacker for our football team. Several colleges were actively recruiting him, and he was just a junior.

Across the hall Sara slammed her locker loud enough to wake the dead. She smiled at Josh, then glared at me, before stalking off down the hall with her gym bag clutched in her arms.

“God why is she such a bitch?” said Margo Jane looking after the departing girl “I bet she is just jealous of you two. That has to be it.”

“I don’t know” replied Josh “But I sure glad I am not on her bad side! You two have fun on the field. Alicia, can I call you tonight?”

“Sure, Josh. Looking forward to it.”

He kissed me again and then turned to head off towards football practice on the other side of the school.

“Sure Josh… looking forward to it” Margo said in a sing-song voice.

I gave her a withering look and we strolled down the halls of the school, gym bags over one shoulder and our book bags over the other

“Why is Sara such a bitch to you?” Margo Jane asked.

“It goes back to when we were nine. I don’t even remember what happened. We were good friends at one time and now, nine years later, she still hates my guts. I think you are partially right, she is jealous of Josh. But there is a lot more to it.”

“Weird. Well we just have to put up with her for a few more months and then we graduate!”

“Can’t wait!” I said.

When we finally arrived at the locker room, we could hear the noise of all the other girls already inside.

All around us girls were changing out of their school uniforms and into hockey gear. Arriving at our lockers, we sat down our gym bags, opened up the lockers, and started to get undressed. Further down the aisle Sara and her best friends, Marci and Kara, were engaged in a laughing conversation while they changed clothes.

A few minutes later we emerged from the locker room and headed out onto the field to find Mrs. Kester, who in addition to teaching English also coached the field hockey team, standing in shorts and a t-shirt with a whistle around her neck and an unhappy look on her face.

“Miss Simmons and Miss Colby. Please start by running 10 laps for me while the other girls warm up.”

With a groan we dropped their hockey sticks on the sideline and proceeded to start circling the field at a brisk pace. Sara watched me with a shit-eating grin on her face. Ten minutes later, out of breath and sweating, Margo Jane and I finally finished our laps just as the others finished stretching and warming up.

“All right girls” yelled Mrs. Kester as she motioned for us to form a circle. “This is going to be a scrimmage practice. Red and against Blue, eight on eight.”

We all separated into two groups of eight girls each and grabbed a jersey. Margo Jane and I chose blue team. I wasn’t surprised to see Sara and her friends choose red.

It was about ten minutes into the game, and I was crossing mid-field with the ball, when I got hit from the side and driven into the ground.

One minute I was running flat-out with the ball and looking for someone to pass to. The next second I was on my back in the grass with my head ringing and the taste of blood in my mouth. Standing over me, smiling, was Sara. Before I could say anything, she stepped forward, put her foot on my left hand and pressed down as hard as she could.

“How does that feel you slut? He is going to break up with you. I know it. Josh is going to break up with you for me. It’s just a matter of time.”

“OWWWWW!!” I cried out in pain as her tennis shoe clad foot forced me fingers deep into the dirt. “You are on my hand!”

“Oh, am I?” she said stepping back for a second and still smiling. “Let me help you with that.”

And she stepped right back on my hand again. I screamed in pain and was about to kick her when Mrs. Kester came running up blowing her whistle.

“Miss Parker! Get your foot off of her hand! Step away from her!”

Mrs. Kester bent down next to me and started to examine my injuries. Both my knees were skinned, as well as my elbows. But the real injury was to my hand as it was red and swollen. Taking it in her hands, Mrs. Kester turned it over and inspected it. She made me flex my fingers and watched as I moved them.

“It’s not broken Alicia. You got lucky.”

Then she rounded on Sara, grabbed her arm, and started to drag her to the sidelines.

“Miss Parker, I have never seen such a display of unsportsmanlike conduct on my field and I will not put up with it. Take your jersey off. Get your stuff. And I want you to go home for the day. First thing tomorrow you are to meet me in the principal’s office and Mr. Green will deal with you. I am telling you right now I am recommending a suspension. Now go home!”

Mrs. Kester pulled me from the game to make the teams even and had me sit on the sidelines with some ice on my hand. She inspected it once again once practice ended.

“Nothing is broken Miss Colby, but I want you to keep ice on it tonight and have your parents look at it. I will send a letter home tomorrow informing your parents of what happened and how Miss Parker is being punished. Can I get you anything right now?”

“No, Mrs. Kester.”

“Excellent. Get on home now and make sure to keep ice on that hand.”

When I got home and walked in the front door, I saw that my sister and little brother were already seated at the kitchen table.

My brother Mike, who was twelve, was supposed to be doing his homework but instead was seated at the far end of the table with his laptop open in front of him. I walked over to him and saw that he was playing some alien-shooter video game.

Smiling down at him I shut the laptop with a snap.

“Hey! I was playing that!” he cried.

“I know you were. But you are supposed to be doing your homework. Mom and Dad will be home soon, so you better get to it.”

“I’m already done with my homework. I told him to stop playing.” Came a voice from the other end of the table.

There sat my younger sister Terry with a look of disapproval on her face. Terry, who had just turned fourteen, had always been the serious one among the three of us. Mike was the joker and I, being the oldest, was the responsible one.

“Good for you.” I said walking around the table and giving her a hug. “Do you need any help with it at all?”

“No, thank you. I got it.”

“Mike?” I asked, “Do you need any help right now?”

“Nope.” he said as he cracked open his history book and started reading.

“Well I am going to go upstairs and take a shower before Mom and Dad get home.”

“Please do” Mike said “Cause you stink! Peyew!!”

He waved his hands in front of his nose and scrunched up his face at me.

I smiled and began climbing the stairs to our rooms. Our parent’s room was on the first floor of our house, but all three of us had separate rooms on the second floor. I went to the end of the hall, opened the door, dropped my bags on the floor, and collapsed onto my bed with a sigh.

After the shower I and grabbed my bookbag to go downstairs and do my homework. When I got the table, Mike had opened up his laptop and started to play the video game again so this time I took the laptop away and put it in the other room, so he had to work on his homework. He stuck out his tongue at me and went back to his book.

I got a plastic sandwich bag from the kitchen, filled it with ice, and used a wrap bandage to secure it to my hand. Then I sat down to work.

It couldn’t have been very long before we heard the sound of a car in the driveway. We all glanced at each other. Was mom or dad home first? As will become clear very soon, we were all much fonder of our mother than our father. When the front door opened just after 6 o’clock and my mom, Christine, came in we all breathed a little sigh of relief.

“Hello kids. How was everyone’s day at school? Mike, you first. What did you do today?”

One by one we went through our days for her while she took off her coat and put her stuff away. When it finally came to my turn, I told her about what happened at practice and showed her my hand.

“That little Sara has always been vicious. I will see what punishment your principal gives her, but I think either way I should call her mother as well. It is past time for you two to be fighting with each other.”

“Mom,” I said patiently “I wasn’t fighting. I would be perfectly happy to leave her alone and never deal with her again. She is the one causing trouble.”

Mom kissed me on the head, smiled, and headed into the kitchen to fix dinner.

“I think I will call Mrs. Parker anyway and have a chat with her about Sara’s behavior.”

From the kitchen came the sounds of pots and pans as mom began to fix dinner. No sooner did she start than we all heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway and of someone getting out. Mom came to the door of the kitchen.

“You kids be good. Your father works hard. Be quiet and let’s enjoy a peaceful dinner.”

He came through the door already a little drunk.

He was carrying his coat and briefcase, both of which he dropped right next to the door. Dad stood still for a moment, letting his eyes adjust to the light.

Without saying a word, he went around to each out us and patted us on the head. He stopped briefly to kiss mom on the cheek, and then immediately headed into the kitchen.

The next sound we heard was that of a bottle being opened and a large amount of alcohol being poured in a glass. When he came back into dining room he was sipping from a rocks glass filled nearly to the brim with scotch.

“Is dinner ready yet?” he asked mom.

“Not yet. I just got home.”

He looked at her and I know I saw Mom flinch a little. He glared at her for a second and then walked into the living room. Next, we heard the sound of the TV turning on.

“Ok, kids. Pack up your books and take them up to your rooms. Mike and Terry, you keep studying. Alicia, I need your help to finish dinner so come back down. You can do your homework afterwards.”

I did as she asked and both of us working together had dinner on the table by 7:00. We ate in silence. Afraid to speak as Dad finished consuming his first glass of scotch and poured another one.

Once dinner was over, he went back into the living room to watch TV. I knew he that if we were lucky, he would pass out before too long. Terry and Mike went up to their rooms to finish studying and I helped Mom put the dishes away.

“How does your hand feel, honey?” she asked me as I wiped and dried a pot.

“Fine.” I answered.

“I almost forgot to tell you. I need you to go to the church tomorrow right after school and see Father James. He called today asking for help with this year’s Christmas Toy Drive and I volunteered you.”

“Mom!” I said outraged.

“Don’t you “mom” me young lady. You missed the last three Sunday services with field hockey games, and I know you don’t have practice on Thursdays. It may not be as exciting as other things you could be doing, but you need to spend some time at church to make up for missing it. And Father James could use the help. You want to help the nice priest, right? After everything he has done for us. With your father and getting a job and all.”

“Ok, Mom.” I said knowing that there was no way to win the argument and Father James had been a big help to our family. Dad was always getting drunk and getting fired and Father James always helped us with a little extra food from the food pantry and somehow always seemed to help my dad find a new job.

“Good girl. Tomorrow afternoon you drop Margo Jane off at her home and go help the Father. I will have dinner waiting for you when you get home.”

“Yes, Mom.”

The next day, on a bright and sunny Thursday afternoon that would have been perfect for hanging out with friends, I dropped Margo Jane off at her house and drove the fifteen minutes across town to our church, Saint Peter’s Holiness.

Pulling into the parking lot, I parked my car and got out near the front steps. I tried to open the front doors, but they were locked. I walked around to the side doors that lead into the dining hall but those were locked as well.

“How the hell do I get in here?” I wondered.

I remembered that there was an entrance to the basement on the back of the building where the day care met and where Father James had his apartment.

I made my way around to the back of the large church and found the steps down into the basement. As I was about to walk down them, I heard a shout and turned to see several kids from the daycare running in the field next door. They looked to be playing tag.

Upon entering the basement, I was plunged into darkness. Thick dark curtain hung over the windows so that there was no natural light and feeling along the wall I couldn’t find a light switch. So, I waited a moment or two for my eyes to adjust and finally, when I could see, I walked across to where Father James’s room was and knocked on the door.

“Just a minute!” came a friendly voice from the other side.

Less than a minute later the door opened and there stood Father James. He was a kindly looking man in his mid-fifties with a little bit of a gut and fraying white hair on top of his head. He smiled at me and pulled me into an unexpected hug. He stood about 6’1, a little shorter than Josh, but a good six inches taller than me and as I looked up at him, he gazed back at me with bright green eyes that shined a little with flecks of gold.

“Alicia! So good to see you! Come here!” he said as he wrapped his arms around me. I had never hugged someone who wasn’t a good friend or a family member, and certainly not an older man that I really barely knew. But as soon as his arms enveloped me, I found myself, surprisingly, relaxing a little bit into the hug. It was weird, but he was warm. Like really warm. Almost hot and I could feel the heat coming off him seeping into my skin a little bit.

When he let me out of the hug, he ran his hands down my arms until we were holding hands and he stepped back to look at me. His hands were hot. There was no mistaking it and where our skin touched it actually tingled a little bit as if he were burning me.

“How are you child? I haven’t seen you in weeks. Your mother told me you were away playing field hockey, yes?”

“Yes, Father James. Field hockey.”

“Excellent! Well I hate to see you miss church, but I am glad it was for a good reason. Athletics are so important for young people. Especially young girls. Don’t you agree?”

Not really knowing how to answer that question I just nodded.

“Well, now I called your mother yesterday to check in on the family and I told her about our desperate need for help with the Christmas Toy Drive. Christmas is less than one month away, and I have a problem. Right now, we have too many toys for me to sort and pack by myself. A good problem to have, but still a problem, right?”

He was standing so close to me that I began to feel very uncomfortable. He still held both my hands and he was close enough to me that I had to crane my neck a little to look up into his face.

“Right.”

“You mother told me you don’t have hockey practices on Thursdays and that you would just love to come and help me.”

“Yes, Father James. After everything you have done for us it’s the least, I could do.”

“Good” he said smiling at me “Then let’s get started.”

He flipped on a light switch next his door and the room suddenly brightened with an overhead light.

Father James took my right hand with his left and led me across the room with him to a long table that had been setup next to the far wall. There were loads of open boxes on the table with names of local schools written on them. Below the table were a bunch of other sealed boxes that blocked access to the table.

“Ok, so Alicia. The boxes on the table are for the local church preschools. In these boxes on the floor, and there are about 30 of them, are all the toys donated so far. Each toy is labeled with the name of the child it is being donated to and the name of the school they are in. You just need to help me sort the toys into the boxes. Simple enough?”

“Yes, Father James.”

“Good. There is just one thing to do beforehand.”

“What is that?”

“Look at me child.”

He was still holding my right hand and felt him clamp his other hand on my right wrist and jerk me around to face him. I screamed! Or at least I tried to. It came out more like a little yelp that faded away quickly.

Looking at him I couldn’t see the top half of his head because his eyes were glowing a golden color. The heat I felt emanating from him was stifling now and sweat began to break out on my body. I tried to pull away, but his hands were like vice grips. I couldn’t see anything but his eyes as my vision narrowed and his face became my entire world.

I felt his arms encircle me once again and he held me up against his chest. The heat coming from him felt like it was going to burn my skin off and as his eyes stared down into mine. I felt dizzy and light-headed as if I was going to fall asleep or faint at any second.

“Stop… don’t….I…” I tried to call out. To cry for help.

“Hush child” he said and began to chant softly.

I couldn’t understand what he was saying, but the words calmed me. I lay there in his arms, looking up into his brilliant glowing golden eyes, and I felt myself relaxing into a sort of dream state.

I was panicked and frightened, of course, but suddenly all that didn’t matter. It was like it was happening to another girl. I don’t know how long we stood there like that, but the longer he held me the deeper I felt myself falling into an abyss. Like I was slowly circling downwards into my own consciousness.

He stopped chanting abruptly and spoke to me in English.

“Stand up.”

He released me from the iron grip he held me in. I stood there. Motionless. Again, part of me wanted to run and scream and try to get away. But it was as if a that part of me had no control and that the real me, the me that was in control, was perfectly happy to do whatever I was told.

He walked away for a moment and I heard a sharp click as the lock on the basement door closed. When he returned the light in his eyes was fierce and sent shivers down my spine.

“The daycare will be outside for at least an hour more, but just in case someone does decide to come down here that will give me some time to deal with you.”

He stood above me, his eyes still shining like golden beacons, and began to touch me.

First, I felt his hands on my shoulders and then they roamed down to my breasts. He lingered there for a few moments, feeling them and cupping them in his hot hands. Rivers of sweat ran under my bra. Then he moved his hands down past my hips and between my thighs. I felt him squeeze my pussy through my jeans and panties. Then he straightened back up.

“So lovely. So lovely.” he repeated to himself as he fondled my eighteen-year-old body.

Then he looked me right in the eyes again.

“I really don’t have a lot of time, truth be told. So, we are going to make this first time quick. I will… linger over you later. Tell me, Alicia. Have you ever had sex?”

“No.” I heard myself answer without a thought.

“No? Of any kind?”

“No.”

“Have you touched a man? Or, maybe another girl perhaps?”

“I gave my boyfriend a handjob last week.”

“Oh, really.” Father James said smiling at me. “And he did not reciprocate?”

“No. He did not touch me.” I said.

“How rude of him. Well I don’t have time for that either, but we can at least do one thing fun. Do you know what a blowjob is Alicia? Have you seen one?”

“Yes, Father James. I have seen them in pornos on the internet.”

“Good. You are going to give me one. Your first one. I don’t expect it to be good, but it is important that we start somewhere. On your knees and open your mouth.”

I obeyed.

A part of my mind was rejecting all of this and screaming at me to run away and find help. But my consciousness was completely consumed by the sound of his voice and the hypnotic golden glow of his eyes.

I lowered myself to the floor and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

He took a second to look at me in that position and then opened his pants to expose his cock. It was bigger than Josh’s, long and thick. Without hesitation I moved my head forward and took him inside me as deep as he would go. I immediately choked, of course, and had to pull away for a second.

Then I began to bob my head in and out on his dick, very inexpertly, trying to get a rhythm. Just like I had seen in the porn videos on my computer. Pushing myself forward I would take as much of him in my mouth as I could. The heat coming off of his body made more sweat run down my face.

After a few seconds of this he put his hand on my head to stop me.

“Calm down. Slow down. Don’t try to take everything at once. Like this.”

He held my head steady with his left hand and began to drive his dick in and out of my mouth. Slowly at first, then with increasing speed. I kept my mouth as open as possible and my lips wrapped around my teeth and soon, he was fucking my head at a good pace.

“Now put your hands on my balls. Rub them as I fuck you.”

I did as he told me and began to rub and gently tug on his balls. After a few moments of this he began to moan a little as he fucked me. He put both his hands on my head and soon was driving himself into my head deeper and deeper with each thrust. I choked a little each time, but he held my head and made me obey.

At the start of it I was holding my tongue out of the way, but as he gained speed, I gained confidence and now I began using it to wrap around and caress the head of his dick every time he shoved it in to me. He liked that and his moaning increased in intensity.

Then he spoke “I am about to cum. I am going to do so in your mouth. I want you to hold it there until I say so.”

He didn’t hesitate and instead pulled most of his dick out of my mouth and came with a long moan right onto my tongue. It was so much! His cock just kept spurting and spurting cum into me until some of it was leaking down my throat and running down the sides of my mouth.

When he was done, he stepped back away from me and held my head up towards him. He looked down and his glowing eyes bored into mine.

“Close your mouth.”

I did so.

“Now hold still.”

He squatted down in front of me and stared me directly in the eyes. Raising his hand, he began to make the sign on the cross, except in reverse order. As he did this, his chanting resumed.

Simultaneously, my mouth began to burn as the cum he put into me began to get hot. Very hot! Like it almost felt like it was about to boil. Tears came to my eyes and joined the sweat that was running down my cheeks. And just as I was about to open my mouth to beg him to stop, no doubt sending a shower of cum down my face, chest, and onto my legs, he finished the chant and stood up.

“Now. Swallow my child and be blessed.”

I did as I was told and swallowed the red-hot load of cum down my throat. It burned the whole way down and when it hit my stomach it was like an explosion of heat and a burning sensation rushed through my body. So powerful was the experience that I pitched forward onto my hands and knees and began to hack and cough as a feeling of massive pain, combined with euphoria, washed over me in waves.

I can’t say how long it lasted, but I soon was able to lift myself up off the floor and return to a kneeling position in front of him. The warmth that had spread throughout me had subsided. I look up at his golden eyes and, instead of fear, felt a little bit of reverence. He was like a shining god to me in that moment.

“You have done well. Rise, my child.”

I rose to my feet.

Then he grasped my head in his hands and pulled my face to within inches of his. His eyes glowed like burning coals and the power and heat of him nearly made me faint.

“You will tell no one of this. No one. You will remember it as if it was a dream. You will keep faith with me, for I am your savior now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Father James.”

“Good.” he said smiling and he released me from his grip. His eyes no longer glowed and the heat I had felt coming off of him lessened substantially.

In an instant everything that had just happened receded from my mind. I mean, I could remember if obviously, but it was almost like it happened in a daydream.

But that was so gross. Why would I day dream of having sex with Father James?

He was just a kindly old man and had never done anything to me. But why was I here with him?

“Are you OK my child?” he asked and began opening boxes and sorting toys.

Oh! That’s right, I thought, I am here for the toy drive.

“Yes, Father.” I replied and opened a box to start sorting.

We worked that way for another hour. Talking about my school work, what I hoped to study in college, and about my family. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to me.

Finally, when all the toys were sorted, he went to his room and came back with two cold soda cans. We drank them in silence as we looked at the results of our efforts.

“Thank you for your help Alicia. Would you please come back next Thursday and assist me again?”

“Yes, Father. I would like that.” I replied and found that I genuinely meant it. I felt funny about the whole experience of sorting the toys. Almost like something had happened that I couldn’t quite remember clearly, but I did know that I had fun.

Then Father James touched my shoulder and held my glance for a moment.

“Do you have a game this weekend?”

“No.”

“Go now child and be well until I see you on Sunday.”

“Yes, Father.” I said and walked over to the door. I tried to open it, but found it was locked.

That’s weird, I thought to myself. Had I locked the door when I came in? Unlocking it I exited and went up the steps, around the church, and got in my car.

It was 4:30 when I arrived home. I found my father passed out on the kitchen floor.

I went upstairs to check on my brother and sister. They were safe and, in their rooms, doing homework. I knew that they had already seen dad, but I told them to stay in their rooms anyway. I tried to protect them from his drunkenness as much as I could.

I went downstairs and helped my father to the bathroom where he threw up several times and passed out with his head on the toilet. When mom came home, she would have to clean him up. Then I went to the kitchen, put the rest of the booze away, and began to make dinner.

Later that night, after my shower and my homework were complete, I lay down to go to sleep. As I closed my eyes, I saw the a pair of glowing golden eyes.

End Act 1