The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Rites

Act 2: Deeper into Sin

(M/f, blowjob, fingering, mind control, rape)

As the last bell of the day rang, Margo Jane and I walked down the hallway to our lockers.

“So… tomorrow night. Friday night. Big date night. Right?” asked Margo Jane with a smile on her face. She winked at me.

“Stop it,” I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

“Come on! At least tell me that you are going to think about it. I mean with a guy like Josh, any girl in the school would give it him. Hell, some of the teachers might give it up. Are you seriously telling me you won’t even give him just a little blowjob?”

The question, which was for Margo Jane a fairly innocent one, threw me for a loop. My vision blurred and the face of a man with glowing bright gold eyes was all I could see. I felt a deep river of fear shoot through me. Then, as quickly as the vision appeared to me, it vanished.

I must have stumbled to my knees because the next thing I knew I was looking up at Margo Jane, who had a concerned look on her face.

“Are you OK Alicia?”

“Yeah,’ I said while getting to my feet “Just a little dizzy. What were you saying?”

“I was giving you shit about Josh.”

“Look,” I said “I just don’t know. I mean I like Josh. I may even love him. But sex? That is just so… final. Like you can’t take it back once it’s done and I don’t know if I am ready for that. Even if it is just a blowjob.”

I opened my locker and began to sort my books. Margo Jane sighed dramatically, like she always did, and opened her locker.

“Well, at least we haven’t had to worry about the bitch all week.” Margo Jane said with a shake of her head.

I paused for a second and looked across the hallway to where Sara’s locker was. She had been suspended for a week for knocking me down and stepping on my hand. I had to admit it was nice not having her glaring at me and talking under her breath all the time.

Margo Jane closed her locker and looked at me.

“So, what are we doing. Shopping? Movie? Go back to my place and watch Mean Girls for the 40th time?”

“I can’t. I have to go to my church.”

“Oh yeah. Helping the priest. Well that has to earn you some brownie points with God. That means you can sin a little more tomorrow night.”

She mimed a blowjob motion with her hand and stuck her tongue in the side of her cheek.

I gave her the finger in response.

“Come on,” I said, “I will drop you off at home on the way.”

Thirty minutes later I pulled into the church parking lot. This time I parked at the back entrance, instead of the front. While I had been driving it began to rain. It was pouring down as I got out of my car and ran down the steps into the basement.

I opened the door and waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness inside. While I was waiting, I could hear footsteps and faint laughter coming from the floor above. The afternoon daycare was in the classroom areas on the first floor of the church above me.

Once my eyes adjusted, I made my way to Father James’s room. I could see along the far wall that the stacks of toys and, empty boxes labeled for the schools, were even bigger than last week.

As I reached Father James’s door, I stopped suddenly with my hand outstretched to knock.

Fear.

I was afraid. Very afraid. My heart was beating out of my chest and sweat broke out all over my skin. For no particular reason that I could point to, I was suddenly gripped by the terrifying idea that something was very wrong with this situation and that I should leave.

But I couldn’t leave, could I?

I mean the Father was expecting me and I had made a promise to help him with the toy drive. After all the help he had given the family, how could I not show up for him when he needed me?

Besides, what the hell was I afraid of anyway? Father James is just a kindly old man who wouldn’t harm a fly.

I knocked on the door and stepped back.

“Just a minute,” Came Father James voice from the other side of the door.

When he opened it, flooding a shaft of light out into the darkened room, he was shirtless. He wore the same black pants and black shoes as always, but he wasn’t wearing even an undershirt. Oddly, his chest was hairless and surprisingly muscular, especially for his age.

Who knew priests worked out? I thought to myself.

He smiled at me and motioned me into his apartment.

“Alicia! Welcome! Come on in for a second while I finish getting dressed.”

I didn’t know what to do. It seemed weird to go into his apartment at all, let alone with him being half-naked, but he was a priest. What was he going to do?

So, I stepped inside.

I had expected the place to be cramped and dark, with maybe a little kitchen and a bedroom. After all, priests are supposed to be pious and frugal. Right?

The place was big. Like bigger than the first floor of our house. I was in a brightly-lit living room and I could see a long hallway running further back that had several doors opening off of it. In a room at the end of the hallway I could see the corner of a bed and nightstand.

The living room was spacious. A large flat-screen TV, which at that time cost several thousand dollars, was mounted to the far wall and a really nice-looking computer, with a big monitor, sat at a desk right next to it. They looked brand new.

The carpet was red and very plush. A small bar with several bottles of alcohol stood in one corner and an enormous sectional couch that faced towards the TV dominated the room.

How does a priest afford to live like this? I thought.

“You have a very nice place Father James.”

“Thank you, my child. Here, take a look at this. This is something very special.”

He closed the door and I felt his hand on my shoulder. He guided me over towards a large mirror that encompassed the majority of one wall. The frame was gilded, and the edges seemed to glow in the light.

“Look into the mirror,” he said as he stepped behind me.

He stood there for just a second and suddenly my body began to break out in sweat again and the temperature in the room rocketed up. It was coming from his body and it was like a furnace was baking me.

I felt his hands grip my shoulders tightly and he pulled me back against his body.

His arms encircled my chest and he had me in an iron grip. I tried to struggle away, but I couldn’t even move. Then the image in the mirror changed.

It started with his eyes. One second, they were normal. The next they began to glow with a golden light. Rapidly the glow became so powerful that I completely lost sight of his face.

“Let me go! Help!” I yelled, still struggling to move.

Then the mirror itself began to move. Or rather, things in it began to move. The room reflected around us began to swirl and blur until Father James and I were standing inside the center of a vortex of color and swirling lights.

My eyesight blurred and it was hard to focus on anything.

His entire head blazed like fire now and the heat coming off his body was like sitting on a hot oven. Sweat ran down my back and into the crack of my ass.

That is when he leaned down to my ear and began to chant.

I felt myself relax against him. All the fight and struggle went right out of me and I quickly felt at peace.

This was normal. This was expected. This was familiar in some way.

I felt myself falling deep into my own mind and another “Alicia” took over.

After a minute or two of chanting he released me. I stood there just watching the mirror swirl in front of me.

“I can take you under with my eyes, but the mirror makes it deeper.”

He moved around to stand in front of me. I looked up into his eyes.

“Hello Alicia.”

“Hello, Father James.”

“Tell me child, who is your savior?”

“You are Father James.”

“Yes. And you want to make your savior happy right?”

“Of course, Father James.”

“Good girl.”

The swirling of the mirror slowed to a stop and the room reflected in it returned to normal.

He went to the door and locked it.

“Take off your clothes and place them neatly on the chair by the door.”

I found myself obeying unquestioningly.

I slipped my t-shirt over my head and draped it over the chair. Next my bra came off and my breasts gently bounced free.

“Slower.”

Father James was now holding a really expensive looking digital camera in his hands, and he had begun filming me as I stripped my clothes off.

I removed my shoes next and placed them under the chair. I sat down and took off my jeans, then neatly folded them and sat them on the chair.

“Stop.”

I did. He walked closer to me, still filming.

He did close-ups on my face, then my breasts, and then slowly down my body until he was kneeling before me with his camera directly across from my crotch.

“Now slip your panties off. Then slowly turn around in a circle.”

I obeyed him without thought.

I slid my panties off to reveal an ungroomed patch of pubic hair and then I lay them on top of my jeans. I slowly turned around in a circle as he filmed me. When I was facing him again, he told me to spread my legs apart.

I did so as he moved the camera in-between them, pointing up, and filmed the outside of my vagina and the bottom of my ass.

Then he slowly stood up, his free hand running over my skin.

“My child, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.”

“Thank you, Father James.”

I should have been embarrassed and covering myself up, but the “Alicia” that was in charge was very happy to be nude in front of the old priest and felt flattered by his compliment.

“Go sit on the couch and lay back.”

I walked around the end of the couch and sat down in the center of it. It was deep and the cushions very fluffy, so I sank back into it a little.

He walked around in front of me and sat the camera down on the coffee table.

Picking up a remote control, he turned on the TV. Moving over to the computer, he sat down. As he moved the mouse on the computer, I could see it move on the TV.

He chose a folder, opened it, and revealed a list with tons of different files. He went to a movie file and double-clicked on it. Another window opened and it began playing.

Father James came over and sat on the couch next to me. He began to play with my hair.

“I have wanted you for a very long while now Alicia. Years in fact. Before my recent… change, I would never have had the courage or the capability, really, to do anything about it. But now… I think maybe it is time to start taking charge of my life.”

As he spoke his hands began to roam my body. He caressed my breasts, ran his hands over my flat stomach, and pushed my knees apart to rub my pubic mound.

“I have spent hours, as a lonely and pathetic pious worm, cowering down here in this basement watching these videos on a tiny computer screen and jerking off to the thought of fucking you. Well, I am no longer pathetic that is for sure. Now I a man. I am in charge. And I am going to take everything. Just like I this new TV and new computer. I will have everything I want.”

On the TV screen a girl in a generic cheerleader outfit sat in front of the camera being interviewed. I couldn’t hear what she was saying, but she was giggling a lot. Behind her, on a rough black cement wall, hung a selection of whips, chains, ropes, and other equipment.

I found myself growing wet between my legs. At first, I thought it was just more sweat in response to the temperature of his body, but as he continued to run his hands over me, in particular spreading my legs and rubbing my virgin pussy, my body began to respond.

“I would like to just fuck you right now. Take you right here on this couch and make you scream for mercy. But, unfortunately, I have to go slowly. Otherwise, I might destroy your fragile human mind. And I don’t want that. You are to be my servant. And a broken servant is a waste of good flesh.”

He continued to rub me between my legs and as he moved his hands up and down the middle finger of his right hand began to gently penetrate me. I could feel my juices squishing around against his finger.

“So, for this first time I am just going to watch. Well, watch and film it so that I can enjoy it again later. Now, I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can go and focus on the TV.”

On-screen, the girl had her hands bound behind her back with a length of rope. She stood in the middle of a room and a man in a black mask was running his hands up and down her body and over her privates, just as Father James had done to me.

I spread my legs and lay back further on the couch.

He stood up, picked up the camera, and turned it on. He focused it on me.

“I want you to play with yourself. I know that you know how to do it. Play with your breasts. Play with your pussy. Masturbate as if I am not here. I want you to focus on the screen, enjoy what you are watching, and make yourself cum.”

I could feel fear and excitement warring within my body. I wanted to run away. Clothes or not I wanted so badly to leap up from the couch, unlock the door, and run for help. Instead I felt myself respond to his commands.

I was totally in his control.

My right hand went down to my crotch, ran through my pubic hair, spread my wet lips and I began to finger fuck myself with my index finger. My left hand roamed over my tits, massaging and caressing them. I heard myself moan in delight and I knew that I, or at least the “Alicia” that was in control, was really enjoying herself.

On the TV, the girl was totally naked now and kneeling in the center of the room. The man had tied her to a wooden frame that held her firmly in place. He was whipping her naked back and ass with a black leather riding crop. At first, he was being gentle, but soon I could see he was leaving little red marks on her skin.

Father James, his camera in one hand, picked up the remote control and turned up the volume so that I could hear the smacks the leather made against her skin and the moans she was making in response.

My own moaning increased as well. I had gone from one finger to two fingers and I was rapidly driving them in and out of my wet pussy. My body was grinding against my hand.

“Good. Now pinch your nipples. Hard. Pinch and pull them hard. I want to see them get red.”

I did as he ordered and began to pinch my own tender skin and then forcefully pull my nipples up away from my body. My fingers continued the drive in and out of my cunt and I felt an orgasm building up in my stomach.

The contraption the cheerleader was tied into moved and the man had literally flipped her body so that now she was lying horizontal to the floor, about a foot above it, and facing the ceiling. He put down the crop for a moment, picked up a large vibrator, turned it on, and then shoved it deep into her pussy. Then he picked up his crop and began whipping the outside of her pussy and her breasts.

That turned the other “Alicia” on! Seeing that large vibrator being shoved so deep into the girl. Hearing her cries of pleasure mixed with cries of pain from the leather striking her.

The orgasm, that had been building, exploded and I found myself writhing around on the couch.

When the orgasm ended, I lay there trying to catch my breath and brought both my hands up to my chest. I was shaking and exhausted.

Father James, who had captured the whole experience on his digital camera, smiled down at me.

“My child, did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes, Father James.”

“Good. Now it is my turn.”

He turned the camera off and placed it on the table. Then he reached over the couch, grabbed me by my hair, and yanked me roughly into a sitting position. Next, he unzipped his pants and removed his cock.

“Suck it until I cum. And you had better be much improved over the last time or there will be punishment.”

The “Alicia” in charge didn’t even hesitate. She leaned forward and locked her lips around his member and slide him over her teeth and deep into my mouth. Last time he had to fuck my head because I didn’t know what to do, but this time I attacked his cock like a starving woman after a morsel of food.

I bobbed my head back and forth, while using my tongue to caress and tease his prick on each stroke in-and-out of my mouth. Still learning, I began to lean forward and slowly take more and more of him inside of me. Soon I felt the tip of him pushing against the back of my throat and I began to choke a little.

It didn’t take more than five minutes before he started to actively push himself against me with each bob of my head and I could tell he was close to cuming from how his moans increased.

“Hold it in your mouth. Do not swallow a drop. Wait until I tell you,” he said in-between moans.

When he came, it was even more than last time.

I locked my throat closed, tilted my head back, and held my mouth open as wide a possible so that every drop either landed directly on my tongue or impacted the roof of my mouth.

When he was done, I looked up at him and enjoyed the sight of his golden shining eyes gazing down at me.

Then he knelt in front of me.

I closed my mouth like a good girl. He began to chant again and make a reverse sign of the cross over and over in front of my head. The cum in my mouth rapidly heated up until it was so hot, I almost couldn’t stand it.

“Swallow”.

I did and another wave of heat and pleasure exploded throughout my body.

I was sitting on the couch and the massive burst of sensations drove me back further into the pillows as my back arched painfully and I had a shaking second orgasm that filled me with both intense pain and pleasure.

When it was done, I sat back up and waited patiently for his next command.

“Do you like the way that I make you feel Alicia?”

“Yes, Father James. I do.”

“Good. Clean yourself up and get dressed.”

He handed me a towel. When I was finished, I stood, walked to the chair, and quickly got dressed.

By the time I was done he had turned off all the electronics and gotten fully dressed himself. He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me back to facing the mirror.

This time, as his eyes glowed, the room began to spin in the opposite direction. I felt myself “rising” a little inside and I felt like what I had just experienced was rapidly vanishing into the recesses of my mind.

“You will remember this as if a dream. You will tell no one. This is a secret you share only with your savior. And who is your savior child?”

“You are.”

“And I love you, my child.”

We went back to the mirror and the process reversed itself. The reflection of the room around us swirled and spun, though the apartment itself never moved. I slowly felt myself “rising” up and rejoining my body.

His eyes slowly began to glow less and less, and the heat of his body receded from me. I felt my legs give way and I fell to my knees in front of him. He put a hand under my chin and guided me to my feet.

He unlocked the door and guided me through it and into the other room. Turning on the overhead lights, he walked me over to the boxes.

“Are you alright my dear?”

“Father?”

“You said that you felt a little faint and then you stopped talking. Are you OK Alicia?”

I felt faint? I didn’t remember that. I didn’t even remember starting to sort the toys.

It felt like there was something else important that had been happening, just a moment ago, but as I tried to grasp it the thoughts slipped away.

He reached a hand down and I took it as he lifted me unsteadily to my feet.

“Can you keep working or do you need to go home Alicia?”

“I am OK Father. I just… I just felt a little dizzy there for a second. Let’s keep going.”

Father James and I worked another hour to finish sorting the toys. When we were done, he gave me a cold soda and we drank in silence with small smiles on our faces as we looked at our work.

“You had best be going. Same time next Thursday?”

“Yes, Father James. If you still need me.”

“I believe I will definitely need you.”

I opened the church door and stepped out into the heavy rain. I ran up the steps and got into my car for the drive home. It was after six and I was going to be late for dinner.

I got home and as soon as I got out of the car, I heard screaming coming from inside. When I got to the door, I took a moment or two to compose myself. When I walked in, I had to step around a plate full of spaghetti and meatballs that had been thrown to the floor.

Mom was sitting at the table with her hands up in front of her face. I could see blood leaking down from her nose. Mike and Terry stood next to her, with her arms around them, shaking and crying. I could hear Dad in the living room. He was screaming.

“I won’t eat that shit! Do you hear me bitch? Not again! If you ever make that shit again, I am going to make you regret it!!”

I could see from the tears in Mom’s eyes, and the blood on her face, that she already regretted it. I was about to walk over to Mom when he came boiling into the room and stared directly at me.

“What are you doing here? Why the fuck are you home so late? It’s a god damn school night and here you are coming in late!”

I dropped my eyes to the floor and spoke as calmly as I could.

“I was helping out at the church. With Father James. The Toy Drive.”

“Fuck Father James. I want you home at dinner time from now on!”

“Yes, Dad,” I said as I silently prayed that he wouldn’t hit me as well.

“Fuck this. I am going for a steak.”

Dad pushed past me and into the kitchen. I heard him take a beer out of the fridge, open it, and come back into the dining room. He grabbed his keys and slammed the front door on the way out.

I looked over at Mom and watched as she composed herself. She wiped the blood away from her nose with her napkin.

“Ok, kids. Let’s… let’s eat and try to enjoy our dinner. Alicia, put your books down and have a seat.”

We just went on as if everything was normal. The four of us sat silently and ate our dinner.

When we were done, we all helped Mom clean up the table. Then she hugged each one of us in turn, kissed us on the forehead, and sent us upstairs.

I took my shower first, then did my homework.

When I was done, I went to Mike’s room and made sure he was tucked into bed for the night. I found him already asleep under the covers.

Then I went to Terry’s room. I found her crying at her desk. I went over and hugged her. She sobbed into my chest for while I held her.

“Why? Why does Dad do that?” she asked in between sobs.

“I don’t know, “I answered even though I knew exactly why he did it. It was because he was a lousy stupid worthless drunk.

If anyone tried to stop him, which had happened once or twice, they got a whipping with a belt. My ass hurt just thinking about one time when I was eight years old.

I had stepped in between the two of them and tried to make him stop hitting her. He had whipped me so bad that I could barely sit for a week. I even had to stay home from school so that the teachers wouldn’t see. That was the last time I had the courage to try and stop them.

“What are we going to do when you go to college? What is going to happen then?” she asked.

“I will think of something. Now, let’s get you to bed. He is gone for the night.”

I helped her change into her pajamas and put her into bed. I kissed her goodnight and turned out the light.

Once I reached my own room my tears came. I lay there on my bed and just cried myself to sleep.

Dad still wasn’t home the next morning and as we ate breakfast no one mentioned what had happened the previous night. I knew that at least I was hoping that maybe Dad wouldn’t come back at all.

School was normal that day. Margo Jane and I went through our classes and she continued to tease me about my date with Josh that night. After school let out, we played field hockey.

Afterwards I drove Margo Jane home.

“Ok, so I expect details this time,” she said as she got out of the car and leaned back down to talk to me “I want to hear all about your filthy adventures with Josh’s big fat dick when I see you on Monday!”

When I gave her the finger she smiled and closed the door.

When I got home, I found Terry and Mike waiting for me. The three of us did our homework together until Mom got home around 5:30.

Dad pulled into the driveway a short time later.

As we heard him walk up the driveway, jingle his keys in the lock, and enter the house I know that we all held our breath.

Would he be sober or drunk?

He was smiling when he opened the door. He went around to each of us and kissed us on the head. Then he went to Mom, took her in his arms, and kissed her long and hard.

“Sorry about last night sweetie.”

I wanted to vomit. I wanted to scream. Here he was acting like nothing had happened after hitting her the night before.

Mom just smiled and went back to fixing dinner. He went into the kitchen and began to fix himself a drink. He called out to me from in there.

“Alicia, you and Josh are going out tonight right?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“I want you home by 10. No later.”

“Yes sir.”

While the rest of the family sat down to eat dinner, I went upstairs and got changed for the date. I selected a fairly modest blue blouse, a matching skirt, and a pair of white tennis shoes. I had just finished my makeup when the doorbell rang.

Not wanting Josh to spend too much time with my Dad, especially since he would likely be on his second drink by now, I hurried down the stairs and into the living room. I arrived just in time to see Dad nearly fall down while opening the door.

Josh stepped into the room, so handsome in his letterman’s jacket, and helped steady Dad.

“Whoa! Careful there Mr. Colby, you don’t want to go and hit your head.”

Josh and I had never discussed my relationship with my parents. I mean he had been around my Dad often enough to know how much of a worthless drunk he was, by Josh had never brought it up or tried to make me discuss it.

After Dad lectured Josh on having me home by 10, we left the house and got into his car.

Once we were inside Josh leaned over to kiss me. He put his right hand on my shoulder and as we kissed, he slowly moved it down until it was over my left breast. I felt it linger there and give a little squeeze. It made me uncomfortable for him to be that forward, but I didn’t try to stop him.

I couldn’t help wondering what was going to happen at the end of the night and I felt a little sick to my stomach.

Was he expecting another handjob? More than a handjob? Was I really ready to give him more?

He was a perfect gentleman for the next three hours.

Dinner was burgers and fries at our favorite restaurant; Josh paid of course.

After dinner we went and saw a movie. To be honest I cannot even remember the movie, because as the minutes passed and we got closer to the end of our date, I knew that meant we were getting closer to being in the car together.

Once the movie was over and we were crossing the parking lot, he put his arm and me and pulled me close to him. We got into the car and instead of pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road home, he cruised around to the back of the theater and parked.

“You look so pretty tonight Alicia.”

“Thank you, Josh. You look very handsome. Thank you for dinner and the movie. It was a really great movie.”

“You’re welcome.”

He leaned over and pulled me close to him. He kissed me on the mouth, and I kissed him back. We started to make out. Shortly I felt his right hand slowly start to work its way up my thigh towards my crotch. He was pushing up my skirt with his hands sliding along my smooth skin. I put my hand on top of his just before he reached my panties and brushed his hand away.

He returned it to my knee as we continued to kiss.

Then he started to move it up my leg again. He stopped kissing my mouth and started kissing my cheek. I could smell the spray cologne he wore and feel the heat of his breath as he kissed his way down to my neck. His hand was just about to reach my panties again, so I picked it up and put it back on my knee.

“Come on Alicia,” he whispered in my ear as his hand resumed its journey up my thigh.

How far was I going to let him go? I thought to myself. Am I ready for him to touch me there? Am I ready to go that far?

As his hand reached the barrier of my panties, I again shoved his hand away. He broke away from our kiss and slammed the steering wheel in frustration. Then he sat there staring at me.

I spoke first.

“I’m just not ready for that. I’m sorry.”

“Really? So, when are you going to be ready? Next week? Next month?”

He was obviously very frustrated. He turned to look out the window.

“What are you ready for?”

“What?”

“What are you ready for Alicia? Cause see it’s been seven weeks now that we have been dating. Seven weeks and I am just wondering if I am wasting my time with you.”

“Wasting your time? I thought you liked me.”

“I do like you Alicia. I do.”

“But only if we have sex?”

He sighed.

“I need more Alicia. And if you aren’t ready, then maybe we should breakup. There are other girls that are ready.”

Sara’s face, smiling down at me, flashed in my mind.

“Like Sara?” I asked.

“Yeah. Maybe,” he said turning away again.

We sat like that, in silence, for a moment or two.

Finally, he turned and looked me in the eye. The look scared me. It was like he had made a decision on something and I had a feeling I wasn’t going to like it.

His hands went to his pants and before I knew what was happening, he had unzipped himself, pulled down his pants and underwear, and pulled his dick out.

“Alicia, you are going to blow me. Right here. Right now. And if you don’t, then we are through.”

“Josh… I don’t know.”

He was staring at me, but I was looking at his cock.

I reached over and put my hands on it. I began to move them up and down slowly, but he swatted my hands away.

“No. No stupid fucking handjob. A blowjob. Right now. Or you can forget about us. I promise I will ask Sara out first thing on Monday. You don’t want that do you?”

Just the mention of her name hurt me. The thought of the two of them, my boyfriend and my mortal enemy, being together actually felt worse than the fear I was already feeling.

“What is it going to be? I have to get you home in 30 minutes.”

I sat there with my stomach roiling in confusion and pain. I wasn’t ready for this. I knew I wasn’t. But I wasn’t ready to lose him either.

I slipped off my shoes, pulled my legs up onto the seat underneath me, and leaned across the center console.

I kissed the head of his dick and kept kissing it as I tilted my head and kissed down his shaft. Then I kissed my way up again.

“Get on with it,” he said.

So, I opened my mouth and lowered it onto his dick. I felt the smooth skin slip between my lips and suddenly he was inside me.

And then my head exploded.

It felt like my entire body lit on fire and my vision narrowed to a point.

All I could see was the face of a main with glowing golden eyes.

I jerked my mouth up off of Josh’s dick and tried to sit up, confused and scared by what was happening.

“No, you don’t.”

Josh’s hands griped my shoulders and forced my face back down onto his dick. I had no choice but to open my mouth and admit him inside me again.

The face with the golden eyes swam in front of my eyes and I wanted to scream. I kept trying to pull up, but Josh held me in place.

“Fine. Just stay there then and hold still.”

Then he began to hump up into my face.

All the while I am seeing visions of a stranger’s face with glowing eyes and my terror was growing every second.

He was too strong, and my face was locked into his crotch, with his pubes in my mouth, nose, and eyes. I couldn’t move a muscle, even though I was absolutely terrified and desperate to sit up.

But there was nothing I could do and so I lay there, face down over his lap, as he fucked me. Fortunately, it didn’t take him long to cum and he jizzed into my mouth.

My instinct was to swallow it, but the thought made the man’s eyes grow even brighter and it felt like my head was going to split in half. So instead I spat his cum right back out onto his cock.

“What the fuck?! You bitch!”

Josh grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me straight up until my head bounced off the roof of the car. Then he reached his left hand over and grabbed my right breast and twisted it. Hard!

“OW!” I said trying to pull away from him. After a second or two he let me go.

I lay there in the seat watching as he put his dick away and zipped himself up.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. Even when he dropped me off, he didn’t say anything.

I walked in the front door to find my Dad passed out in front of the TV and several empty beer bottles scattered around the floor. I cleaned them up, washed them out, and put them in the recycling before heading upstairs to bed.

I remember having terrible dreams that night of an angry man with shining gold eyes.

End Act 2