The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Rites

(M/f, f/f, mind control, lesbian sex)

Act 5

I woke up an hour later lying in Father James bed with his arms wrapped around me. My head was splitting and when I felt my forehead there was a bandage over my right eye.

“Are you OK my child?”

“Yes. My head hurts.”

“I know. You took a hard hit when you fell onto the headboard. Did you just pass out or was it part of your merger?”

“Merger. I felt it before you came and tried to resist it. Looks like there were consequences.”

He handed me to ibuprofen, and I swallowed them.

“I appreciate you letting me finish my child, but in the future do not fight it unless you are not alone. You may injury yourself mentally, instead of just physically. Tell you mother that you slipped off a ladder and bumped your head.”

“Yes, Father James.”

In response he snuggled up against my back.

“How long do we have?” I asked.

“It is one PM. When do you need to leave to go back home?”

“Four.”

“Then what will we do with the remaining time?” he said with a little laugh.

I felt his cock growing as it pressed against me.

This time I didn’t bother going for a blowjob to start things off. I wanted him inside me so badly that my pussy ached.

“I want to be on the bottom. I want you on top of me. I want to feel the wait of you pressing me down.”

He didn’t hesitate to climb on top of me. I reached between us, grasped that wonderful dick, and placed it at the entrance to my pussy.

“Fuck me. Fuck me like you own me.”

He pushed himself down into me and I screamed with delight.

“Like that. Just like that.”

His weight pressed down on top of me as he started thrusting in and out of my body. He would drive himself as deep as he could and then pull out until the tip of his cock was nearly out of me.

It drove me crazy. Then he pulled out completely and I moaned in disappointment.

Then he sat up grabbed my legs and pushed them back over my body until my ankles were above my face.

Then he was back inside me and it felt like he was even deeper inside me as he leaned over and pushed himself in.

It hurt to have my legs like this, especially with his weight on me, but it felt so go I didn’t care.

I came about a minute later and he followed me soon after.

When it was done we lay cuddled together.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” he asked

“Yes. Of course,” I answered “Where did you learn that move with my legs?”

He giggled.

“I saw it in a porn.”

I turned around and gave him a faux look of outrage and then began to tickle him. Then we were both laughing our heads off and rolling around on the be trying to tickle each other.

When we were done, we lay there cuddling for an hour before I needed to get ready to go. As we dressed, he talked about what changes were about to occur for me.

“The merge will come faster now, and your powers will continue to grow. You must be careful. If you get angry or scared, you may trigger your powers in front of someone.”

“What do I do then?”

“The only thing you can do my sweet. Try to control them. Make them forget. They won’t be able to lie to you so any question you ask them will tell you something.”

“They can’t lie?”

“No. Once you are safe, then remove yourself from the situation. I don’t want you making people do anything else except forget things. At least until I can train you. We will someone with a weak mind, bring them here, and let you practice on them.”

“Yes, Father.”

“So, let’s see… today is the 28th. I will preside over the New Year’s Party here at the church on the 1st. Can you come?”

“Margo Jane invited me to her house. Should I cancel?”

“No, you go and have fun. I will see you when I get back on the 10th.”

“The 10th? Where are you going?”

“Come to the living room and sit for a moment. Soda?”

“Please.”

I sat on the couch while he got our drinks. Then he sat beside me and put his arm around me.

“I have to go out of town. There is a convention in Boston where all the priests in several diocese will meet with each other, and the Cardinal, and talk about church matters. There will be meetings, and panels, and many boring things. I leave on the 2nd and get back on the 10th. So that is a weekend we won’t see each other.”

I burrowed into his arm a little and lay my head on his chest. I was going to miss him.

“While I am gone, you will of course continue to merge, and your powers will grow.”

“When will it finish? The merge I mean.”

“I don’t know sweet child. When it happens, it happens. Now you be a good girl while I am away.”

“Yes, Father James.”

We kissed and then stood up from the couch. He led me over to the door and we hugged. I didn’t want to let go. I knew I wouldn’t see him for nearly two weeks, and I would be so lonely without him.

I drove home feeling a little lost.

It was obvious I couldn’t control the merge and it would keep happening. Eventually it was going to happen in front of someone. Then what? Did I have enough power to control them and make them forget?

I pulled into the driveway a little after five and went into the house.

The doorway to the living room was closed, two of kitchen chairs were turned over, and Mom was standing in the kitchen doorway with a bloody lip.

“Mom?”

I moved over and took her arm. I lifted her and touched her lip.

“It’s OK. It’s OK sweetie. I was just moving the table around, got dizzy and fell.”

I stared her dead in the eye. We both knew it was a lie and a shitty lie at that.

“Did Mike and Terry see?”

“No.” she said meekly.

I turned from her and moved towards the living room, my entire body shaking with fury. This was the last time he was going to hurt her. I didn’t need my powers to kick his drunk ass.

“Don’t.’ she said grabbing my arm and holding me back “Just let’s fix some dinner. Fix some food. Leave it alone Alicia.”

Reluctantly I let her lead me into the kitchen where we made sandwiches. When we were done, I took them up to Mike and Terry while Mom took an ice pack to her bedroom to lie down.

But my anger wouldn’t stop. It grew and grew inside me until I nearly couldn’t contain it.

I made a decision.

I could feel the heat behind my eyes. Feel my power surging within me. But I waited. I waited for just the right time.

It was after 9 PM, Mike and Terry were in bed, and Mom was probably asleep.

I left my room and made my way down the stairs. I found that I could see perfectly in the dark. Maybe that is a side-effect of my powers, I though.

The door to the living room was open and I went inside. The TV showed a political talk show with a bunch of people arguing about the Iraq War.

He must have gotten up at some point and fixed himself another drink because there was a fresh glass with amber liquid and ice on the table next to his chair.

He was lying in his easy chair in nothing but boxers and a t-shirt. He smelled like a sweat mixed with cheap booze. How did a man like this every attract my mother?

I hesitated. I knew what I wanted to do. I knew what I wanted to make him do, even though I was pretty sure I wasn’t powerful enough to make it last for more than a couple of days.

Was the risk worth the reward?

Then I thought of Mom and the blood on her lip. That made up my mind.

I lifted my foot and put it down on the extendable leg rest of the chair and pushed as hard as I could. The thing was old and with a groan of protest the chair shoved itself upright and nearly dumped Dad onto the floor.

He was awake immediately, though as drunk as he was it took him a few seconds to focus.

I didn’t give him those seconds.

I leaned down over him, face-to-face, with my eyes blazing like stars and lighting up the room in front of me.

Our eyes meet and, in an instant, his went glassy and his entire face relaxed almost like he was sleeping. A little drool ran from his lips.

He was in my control. I knew what I wanted to do.

“Can you hear me Dad?’

“Yes.”

He slurred it. Apparently being controlled didn’t mean instant sobriety.

“You are going to wake up in the morning, shower, get dressed, and go look for a new job. When you get home, you are going to get the entire family together and you are going to apologize. You are going to cry. You are going to beg for forgiveness.”

I wanted to punch him, but I didn’t know how that would affect the control, so didn’t.

“Do you understand.”

He didn’t say anything. Maybe I wasn’t powerful enough? I put more force in my voice.

“Do you understand you drunk mother fucker?”

He flinched a little bit and nodded his head.

Then I did smack him.

“Then say you understand.”

“I understand.”

Apparently, I was strong enough to physically interact with someone I was controlling.

“You are going to quit drinking. You are going to pour out every bottle in this house down the drain and start going to AA.”

“AA.” He said slurring the phrase.

I knew my order wasn’t going to last very long. Maybe a week at most. But that would be a week that Mom didn’t get hit and that my little brother and sister wouldn’t have to see him drunk.

So, I had ordered him to look for work, to apologize, and to stop drinking. But he still deserved punishment. I couldn’t push too hard, but I had to do something.

Even something minor.

I leaned over closer to him. As close to his ear as I could stand with the smell of sweat and booze nearly choking me.

“Shit yourself. Shit yourself you worthless drunk.”

And he did. He face scrunched up for a second, then he muttered an “ohh” sound, and I could smell it as he shit his shorts.

It wasn’t much, but it made me feel better.

“No go back to sleep. And forget I was ever here.”

He lay back in his chair, in his shit-filled boxers, and went to sleep immediately.

I left the living room, closing the door behind me, and went upstairs to my room.

When I had gotten up there and closed the door I fell to my knees and nearly passed out. It had taken a ton of energy to do what I did, and I had barely enough strength to crawl up onto my bed and pass out.

The next day was a Monday and the first day back to school. I was dreading it. On the plus side, it would be Margo Jane’s first day back from suspension so that was one thing to be happy about. Of course, that also meant that Sara was back and at some point, I was going to have to face her.

I just didn’t expect it to happen so quickly.

We were in our fourth period History class and our teacher, Mr. Gregg, was trying to teach us about WWII and how it began, without deviling too much into the Holocaust. I knew that was going to be a big part of the class, and it is an important subject, so I assumed he was waiting for later in the week to talk about it.

On the other side of the classroom was Sara. She made such an effort not to look at me, that she might as well have been staring at me.

I started to drift off a little bit, as he was talking about US economic policy and our nonintervention stance before the war. As we got closer to the end of class, and the bell, he hit us with a bombshell.

“Alright class, that is enough lecture for today. But I have a special surprise for you.” he said this with a great deal of sarcasm.

There was a quiet, but still audible groan from everyone. He continued as if he hadn’t heard it.

“We are going to do a group project. Two people to a group. And the topic is Pearl Harbor. The assignment will be due on Monday, so you have the weekend to finish it. I want eight pages and you can talk about whatever you want, so long as it relates directly to Pearl Harbor.”

A two-person project. Margo Jane wasn’t in my class, I couldn’t pick her, so I looked around for someone friendly from the field hockey team to pick.

“And I am going to pick the teams.” Mr. Gregg said.

He grinned at us and there was another audible groan.

He picked up a piece of paper from his desk and began reading, two-by-two, the names of each group. By the time he got to the last group, and everyone else had been assigned, I felt a chill and a lot of nausea overcome me because I knew who I got assigned with.

“And finally, Sara and Alicia will be working together.”

Both of us stood up out of our seats and began to talk at once, but he raised his hands and motioned for us to be seated. I turned to glare over at Sara and found her glaring back at me.

“I know you two don’t like each other. That is pretty much an accepted fact known to the entire school. But you are both going to go to college soon where you will have to learn to work with all sorts of people, from all walks of life, that you probably won’t get along with. Time to start working on that.”

Before Sara or I could say anything else the bell rang, and Mr. Gregg dismissed us.

I made it to my locker before Sara found me. She walked up behind me and body-checked me against the open door, slamming my shoulder into the hard metal.

I turned around ready to fight but she had her two little minions Marci and Kara there and I knew two things. First, they would all three kick my ass. Second, I would be suspended from school for fighting and I didn’t want that on my transcripts.

Sara smiled at me for a moment before opening her mouth. She spoke loud enough so that half the hallway could hear her.

“Ok bitch, here is how this is going to work. I am not coming to your nasty little hovel. It smells and I know your drunk dad is there all the time because he is out of work.”

A bunch of kids laughed at that and she continued, pleased with the audience.

“So, you have to come to me. I want you at my house at six on Saturday. You bring the library books.”

I was pissed and I got right up in her face.

“And if I don’t? What if I don’t come to your big fancy house? What if I tell you to go screw yourself?”

“Then I tell Mr. Gregg that you pushed me in my locker. That you and your friend Margo Jane tried to intimidate me. That you refused to work with me. And look…” she said her arms wide to show off all the people around us “I have all these witnesses.”

I wanted to say something, but she had me there. No one was going to back me against Sara the Alpha-Bitch of the school.

“Fine,” I said, “Saturday at six.”

After classes were over for the day I went to the public library, thinking they would have a better selection of books than our school, and let a librarian help me find six books on the battle of Pearl Harbor.

That night, when I arrived home, my mother barely gave me time to put my books down before she rushed over and grabbed my arm.

“Something is wrong with your father.”

“Something has been wrong with him for a while now Mom…”

She interrupted me with a finger over my lips.

“Something different. He has been wandering around all day, without pants on, and crying.”

“Crying?”

“Yes. He will watch some TV, then get up and wander the house like he lost something, and then he will sit down and cry for ten minutes before going back to watch TV. He won’t talk to me at all.”

“Is he drunk?”

She looked at me for a moment and shook her head.

“Not a drop today. He also did a load of laundry today. He has never done that!”

I had a pretty good guess as to why he wanted to wash some things.

Just then Dad came out of the living room in just his boxer shorts. He didn’t say a word, just walked over to us and engulfed us in a hug that lasted a good minute.

“I want you two to know that I love you. Very much. And I have something to tell you. All of you. Alicia can you go upstairs and get your sister and your brother? I have something I want to say to the family.”

My pulse was racing, and my heart soared. Not because of Dad, or what he was going to say. I was past caring about that. But I knew what was about to happen.

It worked! I actually ordered him to do something and here he was about to do it! My powers worked!

I went and got Mike and Terry, then the whole family sat down at the dinner table while Dad stood.

Dad talked for the better part of an hour. How much he loved us. How sorry he was for the drinking. For hitting Mom. For treating us like we didn’t matter. He promised to stop. That none of it would ever happen again. Finally, he told us that he was joining AA and going to his first meeting that night.

Mike and Terry, who were still young enough to believe in him, got up from the table and hugged him. All three of them cried.

Mom, to her credit hugged him and kissed him, but I could tell her heart wasn’t in it. We had been here before.

That night, as I lay in bed, I had a little daydream bout Father James and me. We were living together in a small house and had gotten married. We were rich, having used our powers to secure a certain amount of wealth. We spent our days talking, traveling, and making love.

I knew that none of it could ever happen, but it was a nice dream.

The one excellent piece of news was that my powers had worked. Dad had done exactly what I told him to do and I could be confident that if I had to use them for anything else, that they would do the job. I was just hoping that Father James wouldn’t be too upset with me for taking the risk. He did, after all, order me only to make people forget if they discovered me.

I spent the rest of the week avoiding Sara as much as possible and dreading the coming of Saturday evening.

Sara’s house was on the other side of town. As I approached her neighborhood the houses kept getting larger and larger as I entered the “rich” section of town. When we were kids Sara had lived in my neighborhood, which is why we were friends back then. But then her Dad got a big promotion and moved the family across the tracks to where all the “McMansions” were being built.

When I pulled up and stopped in front of the driveway there were only two cars. One was Sara’s BMW, the other a Subaru that had seen better days,

I got out of the car, with a heavy bag of books and a notebook over my shoulder, and with a sinking feeling in my stomach. I walked up the driveway and to the front porch. I rang the doorbell and I swear I could actually hear it echo inside.

After five minutes with no one coming, I rang the doorbell again. When the door finally opened, I was not entirely surprised to see a woman in a maid’s uniform standing in the doorway.

“You are Alicia?” she said with a strong European accent that I couldn’t identify.

I nodded.

“Come in. Miss Sara upstairs. Her parents out of town, so I will be to watch you. I am Helena. Go upstairs take right, first door is Miss Sara’s room. I bring drinks.”

The place was actually big enough to get lost in Marble floors. A chandelier in the foyer. And a big spiral staircase leading up to the second floor. I have to admit I felt pretty intimidated being in that house.

Making my way up the stairs and trying not to stare too much at the expensive decorations around me, I walked up the door of Sara’s room and knocked.

“Come in. Bitch.”

Well, I thought, this was starting off well.

Going inside was like stepping into Barbie’s Dream Home. The whole room was bigger than the second floor of our house. There was pink everywhere! The curtains, the carpet, the bed. Like a sea of pink. And standing in the middle of it, her arms crossed and a sour expression on her face, was my mortal enemy.

“You’re late.”

“Just a few minutes. I rang the doorbell, but no one came the first time.”

“Always an excuse for you. Here, give me the books.”

I handed her the bag and she started taking out the books I had gotten from the library. She put them on her desk, dropped the bag, and then tossed my notebook on the floor.

“Sorry,” she said with a sneer “But there is only one desk. You will have to work on the floor.”

There were three other tables in the room, but I didn’t push the issue. I just wanted this over with, so I sat down on the floor.

“Did you already read all of these?”

“Two of them. The rest I skimmed.”

For the next twenty minutes we sat in silence while she looked through the books and selected the best three for herself. She tossed the others to me.

Then, for the next twenty minutes we actually got along as we planned out what we were going to write about. For my four pages I was to write about the Japanese preparation, their approach to the island, and the start of the attack. She would write about the attack and the results.

As we finished planning the maid arrived with sodas and some chips.

The good mood in the room lasted only about an hour.

At exactly 8:25, because I was watching the clock, Sara stood up and walked over to me. She bent down, took my notebook without asking, and sat down at her desk to read it.

“I have to check your work.”

“Screw that! What makes you the judge of my work? At least give me yours so that I can check it.”

“You don’t need to check mine. Mine is perfect. Yours on the other hand…”

She tossed my notebook back into my arms and turned back to her desk.

Now I was pissed I dropped the notebook to the floor, crossed to the deck, and yanked her paper out from under the nose.

She was out of her chair in an instant and we faced off. Neither of us giving an inch.

We probably would have backed down, except I had to open my mouth.

“So… how does your nose feel?”

She moved so fast I couldn’t dodge and put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back away from her. So, I pushed her back and she nearly fell over the chair at her desk.

I thought that would end it, but the next thing I knew she charged me and knocked me to the pink carpeted floor. Then she sat down on top of me and knocked my breath out of me.

She reached down, grabbed my hair with both hands, pulled me up, and bounced the back of my head off the floor.

I saw stars. I knew she was too heavy to throw her off and there was no other way to defend myself.

“I’ll teach you to push me you whore. Everyone at school hates you!” she said leaning over me.

She pulled my head up and bounced my head off the floor again.

I used my powers. It was the only way to make it stop.

I felt my eyes blaze with heat and Sara gave out a loud gasp before her eyes went glassy and her mouth went slack.

“Get off of me.”

She stood up, but still loomed over me.

“No, I mean back up. Go sit in your desk chair.”

She obeyed without a question.

I lay there on the floor for a couple of minutes, trying to get my breath back and my head to clear. Eventually I felt a little better and I was able to stand. Sara just sat at her table waiting for more instructions.

That is when I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs.

Oh god! The maid was going to walk in, see that Sara wasn’t right, and I had no way to explain it. I was caught.

I stood there for a few seconds, panicking. Then I had a thought, and acted quickly.

I yanked the door open and stepped out into the hall just as Helena came up the stairs and around the corner. Without giving her a second to ask a question, I spoke.

“Bathroom?”

“Down hall. Third door on left. Everything fine? I hear noise”

“Yes,” I said while praying that she wouldn’t come any closer “Everything is fine. We were just moving some stuff around so that we could work better. Thank you for checking.”

She stepped forward, as if she was going to come closer, and then pointed at a door.

“Bathroom.”

Then she turned and walked back down the stairs.

I went into the bathroom but didn’t actually use it. I kept the door open a crack and watched to see if she would come back. When she didn’t, I went quietly back across the hall to Sara’s room.

She was still sitting in the same position, at her desk, staring at the wall.

I had to think. I couldn’t just do nothing. If I just released her then we would likely go back to fighting.

Plus, I thought, this was as good a time as any to take advantage of her and get some revenge.

I locked the door, grabbed a chair from the side of the room, and hauled it over beside the desk.

“Turn to face me.”

She did so.

Now, what to do? Ask some questions? Let’s start simple.

“Why do you hate me?”

“I don’t.”

“Bullshit,” I said “You have hated me for years. You have been torturing me and insulting me and talking shit behind my back since middle school. Why do you hate me?”

“I don’t.”

I knew she couldn’t lie, so if she didn’t hate me then what was her deal?

“So how do you feel about me?”

She hesitated, for just a second, and I could tell she was wrestling with something.

“I love you.”

“Repeat that.”

“I love you.”

I sat back in the chair and just looked at her. It took me a second to grasp what she was saying.

“You’re gay?”

She struggled a bit.

“Yes.”

“And you love me? For how long?”

“Since we were in Eighth grade.”

“So that is why you have been such a bitch all these years? To cover it up?”

“Yes.”

I couldn’t have been more shocked if she had told me that she was secretly a horse.

Gay?

In love with me?

It explained a lot. She hadn’t been jealous because she liked Josh, she had been jealous because she wanted me! And that time in Tenth grade when she started a rumor that Margo Jane and I were lesbians? That was her covering for herself.

As I sat there thinking about it, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

Right then I knew how to get revenge. It was a two-stage plan and the first stage, was going to be something special for me.

If the bitch loved me, then let her prove it.

First, I unlocked the door and snuck down the hall. Leaning over the banister I could hear a TV playing downstairs. I went down and walked into the living room where Helena was watching the biggest TV I had ever seen.

“Helena?”

“Yes, Miss Alicia?”

“Could I have two more sodas.”

“Yes, I get.”

She got me the drinks, I thanked her, and went back upstairs.

That should keep her from checking on us for a bit, I thought.

I got back to the room, relocked the door, put the sodas on the table, and started striping off my pants.

Even just a week or two earlier I would have never thought to do this. But all of my experiences with Father James, and the changes brought on by the merging of my personality with the “other Alicia”, who was such a sexual being, brought me to this point.

If Sara loved me, then let her prove it.

I folded my jeans over the back of my chair and then slipped my panties off.

Now how was I going to do this?

I went over the bed, which was unmade, and cleared off a bunch of clothes onto the floor to make space for me to lay down. Then I put a pillow where my head would rest and lay down on my back. My legs were in the perfect position so that my pussy and ass were hanging off the bed, but I was still comfortable.

“Get up and come over here.”

I sat up on the bed as she walked over and stood in front of me.

“You’re gay. So…how many girls have you been with?”

She again struggled for a second to answer. Either I still wasn’t powerful enough for full control, or she was so repressed that just admitting she was gay was too emotionally painful for her.

“Four.”

“And did you eat their pussies?”

“Yes.”

“And did you like it.”

“Yes.”

I was wet thinking about having this girl, who had made my life miserable, be so subservient to me.

“Then get on your knees and eat mine.”

Sara made a sound, kind of like a little sigh, thought I couldn’t tell if it was of relief, desire, or fear.

She sank her knees in front of me and I lay back on the bed and spread my legs.

As soon as I was in position, she placed her hands on my thighs and stuck her face right into my snatch.

Now Father James has eaten me out, and with his huge tongue it felt great. I thought it was the best it could possibly have felt, but I guess there is no substitute for experience.

As soon as her tongue touched my pussy, I nearly jumped off the bed. Her tongue forced my lips apart, her right hand rose up to expose my clit and began playing with it. Her left hand, which completely surprised me, slid under my ass and began tickling my butthole.

I could feel her tongue exploring my cunt and she used her lips to occasionally pull and twist my lips away from my body. Her hand exploring my clit was gentle, but firm and as she rolled it around and caressed it between her fingers, I felt an orgasm welling up inside me.

“Oh yes. Just like that. Eat my pussy. Fuck my pussy.” I cried as softly as I could, hoping that Helena was still watching TV.

Sara redoubled her efforts. The pressure and teasing on my clit increased as, under my ass, one of her fingers slipped inside me just a little ways and began to play around. The feeling was amazing! She stopped just licking me and started to fuck her face rapidly in-and-out with her tongue slipping between my lips and sliding inside me.

“That is a good girl. Good girl. My little lesbo. Keep doing that.”

I didn’t want to admit it to myself, but Sara was much better at eating pussy than Father James and talking to her while she did it was turning me on even ore

“Do you like that? Do you like eating my tasty pussy you bitch?”

She didn’t stop to answer, she just nodded enthusiastically and keep going.

I had barely a second warning before I came and that was just enough time to turn and bite down on the pillow to muffle my screams.

When it happened I couldn’t control myself. I just exploded as my body betrayed me and I came. As per usual, my bodies reaction was out of control and I writhed around on the bed like an idiot.

After I was done, I lay there in the afterglow. I levered myself up a bit and looked at the girl who had just given me a spectacular orgasm. Sara was just sitting there on her heels at the edge of the bed, with my juices all over her face, waiting for the next instruction.

When the afterglow ended, I got up and got dressed. I unlocked the door, snuck down the hall, and made sure Helena was still in the living room. Then I went for a piss, because I had to go so bad, I couldn’t wait.

I brought back a towel from the bathroom and threw it over Sara’s head.

“Clean yourself up and go sit in your desk chair.”

She did so. I picked up her part of the paper and read through what she had. It wasn’t bad. I sat down on the chair next to her and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

“Now… listen very carefully Sara…”

On Monday morning I walked through the halls with my portion of the assignment safely secured in a folder in my backpack.

When I reached my locker, Margo Jane was already there. We hadn’t talked since Friday.

“So… how the fuck did everything go with the Wicked Bitch of the East?”

“Oh,” I said “Not too bad overall. You know once you get past that tough, nasty, and completely psychotic exterior, you find a very nice young woman inside her.”

Margo Jane looked like she was going to shit her pants.

“You’re kidding?”

I smiled.

“Of course, I am fucking kidding! She was the worst! I am just lucky I got my part of the paper done quickly. Hopefully she has hers.”

“Oh, I don’t think you need to worry about that right now. Turn around.”

Sara was walking down the hall towards us.

She was completely nude and without a care in the world.

Every guy was whistling, and every girl looked like they had seen a fucking ghost!

Sara, oblivious to her situation, strolled down the hall and stopped in front of me.

She handed me a folder.

“That’s my part of the paper,” she said, “Sorry I was such a pain in the ass getting it done.”

Then, without another word, she began strutting down the hallway like a stripper on a stage. She was even looking around at people and smiling.

Before the entire hallway could lose its mind, the Bio teacher Mr. Dyck ran down the hallway, scooped Sara up in his arms, and ran into a classroom shutting the door behind him.

Margo Jane grabbed my arm, her eyes as wide as saucers.

“What the fuck was that Alicia? I mean What. The. Fuck!”

“I don’t know,” I said, “Maybe she just couldn’t handle the pressure anymore.”

The next thing I knew someone pulled the fire alarm and everyone, jabbering and laughing about what had just happened, started moving towards the exit doors. Margo Jane and I lingered for a moment and watched as the Principal, Vice Principal, and school nurse rushed down the hallway, carrying blankets and towel, and went into the room Mr. Dyck had taken Sara.

We stood outside in the cold for forty-five minutes while they looked for the fire. While we were waiting, Sara’s parents pulled up in front of the school and hurried inside.

They cleared the school, and everyone started filing back in. On the way in, Sara and her parents were coming out. She was wrapped in several large blankets and she kept her eyes down on the ground ahead of her.

Revenge.

The End Act 5