The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Rites

(M/f, blowjob, sex, mind control)

Act 4

I pulled up to the church a little after nine to find the parking lot empty except for Father James car, and old Ford Escort. The sign at the front of the church said “11 Days until Christmas” and I could see that the Nativity scene had been set up next to the road.

I walked over to take a look and found that someone had turned baby Jesus upside down and drawn a butt on him in black marker.

I turned him back over and put him back, right side up, in his little crib.

I found the door at the bottom of the stairs locked, so I rang the bell next to it a couple of times until I saw the overhead light come on in the rec room and Father James making his way across to the door.

When he opened it a blast of warm air came out. I walked past him and into the basement. The door closed behind me with a loud bang and I turned around to find Father James looming over me.

His eyes were shining in the darkness. I found myself floating within my mind.

“Follow me, Alicia,” he said and walked towards his room while trusting me to follow.

Once we were inside, and he had locked the door, he took my shoulders and guided me over to the mirror. He stood behind me and started to chant in my ear. The room around us began to swirl.

This time I could see tendrils of flame leaking out from behind him. Then, for just a second, the strong outline of a set of wings, towering above us both, unfolded from his back.

I fell away within myself and the other “Alicia” took over.

“Hello, Alicia,” he said when the room stopped swirling.

“Hello, Father James.”

“Go and sit on the couch.”

I did as he commanded and went to sit next to him on the couch. As soon as I sat down, he placed a hand on my knee and began to massage me gently through my jeans. His other hand began to play with my hair.

“So beautiful.”

“Thank you, Father James.”

“Look at me child.”

As I gazed adoringly into his eyes, and they shined back at me, I felt peace and a sense of purpose in the world that had been lacking from my life the last few weeks.

This was where I belonged.

“Alicia, have you told anyone about me?”

“No.”

“Would you tell anyone?”

“Never. Unless you told me to.”

“Good girl. Now, I must tell you a story. It will be shocking for you, but it is important. You must know how much I love you. How far I am willing to go to protect you. To protect us. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Father James.”

“I went to watch a football game at your high school. I saw your boyfriend while I was there.”

“Josh.”

“Yes, him. I was standing nearby him after the game. He was talking with several of his teammates. He was talking about how you were a slut. And a whore. And that you did everything he could want you to do and how you loved it.”

“That is not true. I never did anything with Josh, except for the handjob. And the time he….”

“I know,” he said interrupting me “After the game I followed him from the school until he went into a liquor store.”

Father James stopped for a moment, got up, and walked over to the computer desk. He picked up something from the desk and came back to hand it to me.

It was Josh’s fake ID.

“He bought some beer in the store and was on his way out to his car when I stopped him. There was no one around, you see, so Josh and I went to his car and had a little talk.”

I nodded along with him.

“It didn’t take much effort to convince him that he was on the wrong path. I wish you could have been there to see him. Crying and whining. He even peed himself when I told him what I wanted him to do.”

“What was that?” I inquired.

“To get very drunk and drive his truck into something hard. To try to injure himself as best he could. Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“You see I can control someone using just my voice and the power locked within my eyes. I can make them do things that they wouldn’t normally do. As much as I wanted to kill the boy, I will never be strong enough to do that without a mirror.”

“How does the mirror work?”

He smiled.

“I was wondering when you would ask. The mirror allows me to reprogram. To reorganize. To put someone into a state of control that allows me to shift and retrain their mind to do what I wish. That is why I use the mirror with you my dear. Although, not for much longer. Very soon you will be like me.”

“A god?”

“No, not a god. You will merely be a very powerful human that can possess my power and wield it for her own purposes. I am not a god, really, just a very clever and powerful demon that managed to trick my way out of hell. Do you understand?”

“So how do I become like you?”

“You don’t. You merely gain part of my powers. And that happens through our love. The more we are intimate together, the stronger you will become. And you are already stronger than you know. Do you understand?”

“Yes. So, you got revenge for me? For what he did to me?”

He cupped my chin in his hands and leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back with a passion and intensity that surprised even myself. Between my legs I started to get a little wet and I felt my nipples harden.

“Once I planted that suggestion to Josh, to hurt himself, I let him go on his way. Do you know what happened then?”

“He wrecked his truck.”

“Yes, he did. That precious big white truck of his that he loved so much. Then, as I watched from across the highway, he crawled out of the wreck, stripped himself naked, and started to hobble around on a sprained foot trying to find another way to hurt himself. Sadly, the police showed up before he was able to do so. I didn’t expect him to attack the police but watching them shoot him with a taser was very pleasurable.”

“He is in the hospital. They say he has something wrong. Mentally.”

“He might just. Perhaps I am stronger than I thought. Normally control that occurs without a mirror only lasts several hours to a few days.”

He continued to stroke my hair, but his other hand slipped in between my legs and began to gently rub.

I sat there looking up at him. He was magnificent. A god. And he loved me. He loved me so much he had gotten revenge for me.

He leaned over and kissed me again. This time his tongue slipped between my lips and explored my mouth. I moaned softly and kissed him back. The other “Alicia” was in charge, but I knew I wanted this as much as she did.

We made out for a few moments, before he broke away and sat back with a loving gaze on his face.

“The best part is that today I have all day to play with you, since your parents won’t expect you back until late afternoon. Let us go to the bedroom my dear. Follow me.”

I followed him through the living room and down the hallway to the furthest room back, which was his bedroom.

Inside was a beautiful queen-sized bed with bright red sheets. A mirror was on the far wall, about five feet high and eight feet long, it ran the length of the bed.

“Take off your clothes.”

I took my clothes off quickly and folded them on top of a chair next to the bed. When I turned around, he was naked as well.

Without another word he took me in his arms and kissed me. I could feel his cock, long thick and hard, trapped between our bodies and rubbing against my skin. It felt so good!

“Sit down,” he said and guided me onto the bed in front of him “Take me in your mouth.”

This was only my fourth blowjob, so I was no expert, but he was quickly moaning and moving himself in and out of my mouth at a good pace.

“You are getting better at this my dear.”

That made me very happy and I sped up the pace to try and please him even more.

Soon he put his hand on my forehead and pushed me away gently.

I thought maybe he was about to cum again, but we weren’t even close to that.

“Lay back on the bed.”

I did as I was told and lay down on my back, then I moved up until my head was on a pillow. Looking to my right and I could see myself in the mirror. My body resting there and just waiting for him to touch me.

I was shaking with a little bit of fear and a lot of anticipation.

He crawled up after me and kissed me again. Then he began to work his way down my body, kissing as he went. He paused when he got to my breasts and began to gently caress them while kissing and licking my erect nipples. The feeling was indescribable, and I arched my back and moaned loudly.

Next, he worked his way further down my body until he reached my legs. He pushed them apart with his strong hands and leaned down over my pussy. I sat up on my elbows and watched his tongue extend from his mouth. It was huge! At least six inches long and he swirled it around the outside of my cunt. The feeling drove me wild.

His hands ran up my thighs, cupped my pussy, and spread my lips open to admit his tongue. It burned like fire as he licked my wetness, tickled my little bud, and then slipped between my lips and began to eat me out.

It couldn’t have been more than ten minutes that he was eating my pussy, but it felt like hours. I lay there, humping myself up against his tongue, as he feasted on my virgin cunt. His tongue running up and down my folds and then sliding inside me to tease my body.

I had never felt this good before and I am not sure that, before this moment, I could have ever imagined feeling so good.

When he stopped licking, leaned back, and levered himself up to a sitting position I nearly began crying.

“More… please… more Father James…”

“Not now my child. Now, it is time for you to become a woman.”

He moved up further on the bed until we were face-to-face. Then, holding himself up with one hand, he reached down and guided his cock right to the edge of my sopping wet pussy.

“Are you ready Alicia?”

“Please…” I begged him again.

With a small grunt, he pushed his cock forward and deflowered me. My hymen had been broken when I was eleven while riding a bike, but I was a virgin until this moment.

I sighed and then squealed a little as I felt his cock push apart my lips and sink down into me.

I thought that nothing could ever feel as good as having a tongue in my pussy, but I was so wrong! Having him inside me was better than anything I could have ever imagined.

He remained still for a second and then leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back with everything I had and wrapped my arms around his back, digging my fingernails into his burning hot flesh.

I looked up and stared directly into his burning eyes. His hot flesh pinning me to the bed and his hard cock shoved deep inside me.

“I’m ready, Father.”

And he began to fuck me. Slowly at first, using just his hips, he pulled his dick nearly out of my pussy, and then slowly drove it back in. The experience was unbelievable. The instant he was fully inside me I never wanted to be empty again.

He quickly fell into a rhythm and my body began to respond to it. I was already wet before he entered me, but now I felt myself gushing fluids around his cock as he worked it in and out of me.

I moaned. Loudly! Probably loud enough for anyone in the church to hear, had anyone else been there. My fingers clawed at his back and I looked down between us to see him fucking in and out of my cunt.

Then I looked to the side, into the mirror, and saw my own reflection. I was in heaven! The joy on my face as I lost my virginity to the man that I loved more than life itself, was a sight to behold. I looked as happy as I had ever been.

I lay there, moaning and quivering underneath my lover, as he fucked me like his wanton little pet. I don’t know how long it took, but eventually he spoke.

“I am about to cum my dear. Are you ready?”

Suddenly a thought occurred to me and I, in the throes of passion, felt terror race through me.

“Father… can I get pregnant?”

“No, my love. You cannot have a child from me. You will only gain more of my power. More of my spirit.”

When he came, I thought my chest was going to explode from joy.

The feeling was so amazing there are no words to describe it.

As soon as I felt him filling my womb with his seed, I immediately came as well and my body involuntarily writhed and flailed across the bed as untold pleasure pierced me.

Once the feelings began to fade, he slowly pulled himself out of my and sat between my legs.

“Hold still.”

Just like he had done before with my mouth, he made the sign of the cross, but reversed, in front of my sopping wet pussy.

The cum inside me became hot. Very hot.

I came again.

I came so hard I nearly threw my lover off of me. I lay there on the bed, bucking up and down as waves of delight rode me along like a leaf in a stream.

When it was over, I found myself exhausted and truly happy, for what may have been the first time in my life.

“Roll on your side,” he said, and I did as he lay down next to me and curled his arms around me.

We fell asleep like that for awhile. We woke up at some point and fucked again. It was magical.

When we woke up the second time, he told me to get dressed and walked me into the living room.

“I love you, Alicia,” he said smiling down at me.

“I love you, Father.” I said smiling back at him.

He beamed at me and ran his fingers through my hair.

“I am not going to change you back. You are too powerful now that I have taken your innocence. Over the next days and weeks, you will come into your power and the Alicia that I know, and love, will merge with the Alicia that the world knows. Do you understand?’

“Yes.”

“When that is complete you will have many of my powers. Every time we are together you will gain more and more until you are complete. But right now, you should be able to control others for a limited time.”

He took my chin and raised it so that we were eye-to-eye.

“You must be careful. You must not be seen. You must not try to injury anyone. I could not stand to lose you.”

We spent the rest of that day finishing off the toy drive.

When everything was done, and it was time to leave he walked me to my car.

As he walked back into the church, I got in my car and put on my seatbelt. I put the car in reverse and checked the rearview mirror.

My eyes were glowing. It only happened for a few seconds, but in that brief amount of time I could feel a power inside me. Growing. Changing me.

As I pulled up to my house that Saturday night, just days before Christmas, I was greeted by the sight of my father getting out of my mother’s minivan with a bandage wrapped around his head and his right arm in a cast.

I got out of my car and followed them into the house. Mike and Terry were sitting at the table doing their homework.

Dad immediately went to the kitchen and came back a moment later with a big glass of scotch in his hand. He walked past me without saying a word and went into the living room. I heard the sound of the TV clicking on and his easy chair reclining backwards.

Mike and Terry, knowing this wasn’t a place for them, packed up their books and went up to their rooms. We had all been through this before.

Mom sat down at the kitchen table and put her head in her hands. I walked over an sat down at the chair next to her and put my arm around her. She looked up into my face with eyes red and puffy.

“What happened Mom?” I whispered to her so that Dad couldn’t hear from the other room.

“Your father… your father got into a wreck. His car is totaled. He… he has a concussion and he broke his arm.”

“Was he drunk?”

She just nodded and put her head down on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a good ten minutes as my poor mother cried. When she was done, she got up, went into the kitchen, and blew her nose on a paper towel. Then she went to her purse and got out a $20 bill.

“Here sweetie, take this and go get some fried chicken and a couple of sides.”

“Are you sure Mom?”

“I’m sure.”

She never liked seeing us eat fast food, but I knew she was just too tired to cook that night.

By the time I got back from the restaurant, Dad was seated at the table and washing a couple of pain pills down with a swallow of scotch.

I sat the chicken down on the table and began to unpack it. Then Mom set the table while I went up and got Mike and Terry to wash their hands and come eat.

We ate in silence that night and I think everyone was grateful for it.

The next day, on Monday, I got a call from Margo Jane.

“Hey,” she said over the phone “I am out of parental prison. Are you up for going to the mall?”

“Sure.”

“Come by and pick me up at ten and we can go shopping.”

At ten I was out in front of her house as she came skipping down the front path from and slid into the seat next to me. She leaned over and gave me a big hug.

“God! It is so nice to see another human being who isn’t my parents!”

“Rough time the last week?” I asked.

“You can say that again! No TV. No phone. No leaving my room, except for food and the bathroom. Thank god I have a ton of books to read or I would have gone out of my mind. But… it was all worth it to see that bitch’s nose explode. I never punched anyone before. It was kind of fun.”

“You didn’t have to do that. It was just Sara. We could have just ignored her.”

“Are you kidding? I had to pop that bitch. I have always got your back!”

We got the mall and immediately headed for the food court. She chose the Chinese fast food restaurant and I grabbed some chicken fingers and fries. While we ate, we caught up a little bit.

I told her about my Dad’s accident, and she sympathized with me. She had been over to the house enough to know what my father was like. To her credit, she just comforted me and didn’t mention his drinking.

“So, heard any more about Josh?” she asked.

“No. Nothing since school finished. Last I heard he was still in the hospital. I thought about calling his parents to check in… but since we broke up, I just didn’t feel right about it.”

“I am sure we will know more when we get back to school. Anything else going on that I should know about?”

“Nope. Not that I can think of.”

She looked at me for a second, considering me like a science experiment. I was about to ask her what was up, when she started talking about seeing Sara once we got back to school.

We finished eating, put away our trash, and started to walk around to our favorite stores.

We were in the Gap and I kept seeing Margo Jane sneaking glances at me from the side of her eyes.

I held up a shirt to my chest and turned to her.

“Margo Jane, what do you think of this shirt?

She looked at me and tilted her head to the side.

“What? No good? I like the color.”

“Well the shirt is good. It’s you I was looking at,” she said moving around a table of t-shirts to stand next to me “You look different. Like you, but there is something different. More confident. Older.”

I shrugged.

“I am just me. Same me I have always been.”

“No. You are not. Something has changed.”

I looked away from her. Father James told me to be careful. I took a deep breath and tried very hard to imagine what “Normal Alicia” would do.

“I am going to try these on,” I said about the stack of clothes in my hands and walked towards the changing rooms to get some space between us.

I went in a changing room and closed the door behind me.

Sitting down on the changing table I put my head in my hands. Did I slip up? Did she see something? My eyes maybe?

I had to be more careful. I had to try and act like “Normal Alicia” would.

Putting the clothes down on the bench, I turned around to get undressed. But when I looked in the mirror my eyes were glowing golden.

A shiver of fear went through me.

“Not here. Oh God, not here!” I whispered to myself.

But there was nothing I could do. I felt myself slide down the side of the changing room wall and slump forward with my head against the mirror. I don’t know how long it took, but I felt the other Alicia rise up inside of me and, like puzzle pieces clicking together inside my brain, I felt her start to become more and more a part of me.

Then I blacked out.

I woke up to Margo Jane and a saleswoman calling my name through the locked door. I stood up quickly, checking the mirror to see that my eyes were clear, and then opened the door.

“What the fuck,” Margo said, “Are you deaf? We have been knocking for three minutes!”

“No, I was fine. Just changing clothes.”

“Alicia. You were in there twenty minutes! And you wouldn’t answer the door. We were about to break it down.”

“I took a little nap is all. I didn’t sleep well last night.”

Margo Jane looked at me like I was space alien and the saleswoman laughed a little.

Picking up the clothes, that I never actually tried on, I left the booth and went to put everything back. Margo Jane followed me. She didn’t say anything, but she definitely didn’t buy my excuse.

We spent the rest of the time at the mall shopping for Christmas presents.

On the drive home I caught her staring at me again.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she answered, “There is just something different about you. And I don’t fucking believe you took a nap.”

“Well I did. So, stop staring. You are freaking me out.”

“Ok fine.” She said with a look of skepticism written across her face

We drove the rest of the way in silence until I pulled into her driveway. When she finally spoke again it, thankfully, wasn’t about the incident in the mall.

“Oh, I almost forgot do you want to come over for New Year’s Eve?”

“New Year’s Eve?”

“We could stay up late watching movies and then watch the ball drop. Mom and Dad said it was OK.”

“Sure, that would be fun.”

She hugged me and then got out of the car and into the house.

That Saturday we had one of the best days we had had as a family in a long time.

Dad didn’t drink the night before. I think Mom asked him to take a night off, though I am not sure what she bribed him with.

Our day started when we woke up early, piled in the van, and drove across town to the private Baptist school for my field hockey game. I did really well and, despite Sara not being willing to pass to me, I ended up scoring a goal and leading us to a win.

I came off the field to my parents cheering and big smiles on their faces.

After my shower in the locker room, we all piled in the van again and Mom and Dad took us to a nice buffet to celebrate the win.

Next, we went to the zoo and spent the afternoon as a family looking at the animals and joking with each other. On the way home we stopped for pizza takeout and went directly back to the house.

Dad got some board games out and we played Monopoly, as a family, until at nine o’clock when it was time for Mike and Terry to go to bed. Dad didn’t even have a drink the entire night.

That night, while washing my face, my eyes began to glow, and I suddenly found myself about to pass out again.

Without a moment’s thought I put a towel over my face, ran to my room as covertly as possible, and threw myself onto the bed. I had a instant to feel my brain start to unravel and then I fell into blackness.

The next day, which was Sunday the 22nd, we all got up and went to church again as a family.

I could feel Father James’s eyes on. He tried to keep it to a minimum so that no one would notice, but I noticed. It made me happy.

After the service that day was a church Potluck lunch and Mom made sure to bring her famous, at least famous at the church, green beans for everyone.

We sat around a table at the back of the church. Mike and Terry, once they were finished eating, went off to play with some of the other kids. I was sitting there listening to Mom and Dad talk to some of their friends when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to find Father James smiling down at me.

“Hello, Alicia.”

“Hello, Father James.”

He sat down in the chair next to me and adjusted his clothes. I could see his erection pushing up through his robes, though it was hidden from everyone else at the table.

“Thank you again, my child, for all your help with the toy drive. I delivered every box to the pre-schools on Friday and I know that every child got to take home at least one gift. I get a big kick out of knowing that at least those children had a chance at a Merry Christmas.”

“It was my pleasure Father. I was happy to help and, I kind of wish I could have gone with you to see the children’s faces. Any time you need help, please let me know.”

He smiled and I felt my heart flutter.

“Actually, I could use some help this Saturday for the New Year’s Eve fundraiser here at the Church. Would you have time to help me?”

“Of course, she does,” my Mother said interjecting “She would be happy to help you.”

“I was about to say the same thing Mom, but thanks for butting in.”

Father James laughed at that, stood up from the table. His erection, thankfully, gone.

“Thank you, Alicia. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday. I wish the rest of you a beautiful Sunday. And an early Merry Christmas to you all.”

Christmas came three days later and brought snow with it. That morning we all gathered around the Christmas tree and enjoyed opening up our presents. The day was made even sweeter because Dad was completely sober and had been for six days straight.

Most of what I got was clothes, which is what I wanted anyway. Mike and Terry each got a lot of clothes as well, though Mike was thrilled to get a new computer game for his laptop and Terry a gift card to the bookstore.

We then made lunch together and spent the rest of the day as a family watching movies.

Saturday came around and I found myself driving across town to the church again. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I approached the building and parked.

The back door was unlocked so I made my way across the basement and knocked on Father James door. He opened it and his eyes glowed golden.

No sooner had he closed the door than I fell into his arms and we shared a passionate kiss. Our hands roamed each other’s bodies and I could feel his stiff cock pushing through the thin fabric of his khakis.

He picked me up as easily as he would have picked up a bag of groceries and carried me around to the couch. He sat down but indicated I should keep standing.

His smile was very wicked.

“Strip.”

“Father?”

“Strip for me. I want to see you dance.”

I nervously walked to the middle of the room. Imitating when I had seen in movies, I seductively began to dance for him and remove pieces of clothing. I am sure it looked ridiculous, but he seemed to enjoy it.

When I was totally nude, he bent his finger in a “come here” gesture. I walked over and climbed into his lap.

We sat there as he ran his hands over my body, and we made out. He started to finger me at one point and the sounds of his fingers driving in and out of my wet pussy turned me on even more.

“What do you want to do Alicia?” he said breaking away from my kiss.

I looked him dead in the eyes.

“I want you to fuck me.” I heard myself say. It shocked me, but I loved the feeling of being that aggressive, that open with him.

“I don’t think I heard you,” he said with a grin.

“I want you to fuck me.” I repeated.

His grin widened. He stood up, lifting me in the air, and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me around the couch and back to the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, he gently sat me on the bed and began to get undressed. When he was done, he crawled up on the bed next to me and lay down on his back.

Being close to him sent a thrill through my body and I couldn’t resist touching him. Especially his dick, which was hard and standing at attention.

“What do you want to do first my child?”

I didn’t answer him, just moved down the bed and took him in my mouth. I was getting better with practice and I began to bob my head up and down on his shaft.

With one hand I reached up to play with his chest hair and the other went to massage his balls. My mouth slid up and down him and I kept my lips as tight as possible around his cock.

I loved this. I felt so dirty, and yet so right at the same time. I was pleasing the man I loved, and it didn’t matter how old he was or how he looked. It didn’t even matter that he was a priest.

He was my savior and it was my job, my pleasure, to make him feel good.

I stopped long enough to look up into his eyes. What I heard myself say surprised me a little, but I knew that I meant it with all my heart.

“I love this Father James. I love sucking your cock.”

“Good girl. But I want to taste you. Come up here.”

I left his cock alone and he guided me up his body until I was straddling his chest.

He threw the pillows off the bed and shimmied down between my legs until his face was directly under my cunt. Then he reached around my thighs and pulled me down onto his face.

That tongue! That long magical tongue investigated the outside of my cunt as his fingers found my clit and began to play with it. I was in heaven from his touch and after just a few moments of this I felt an orgasm building up inside me.

There I was, squatting on a priest’s face, and riding his tongue. I couldn’t keep myself from grinding down on him as his tongue penetrated my cunt and his fingers worked my clit.

I looked in the mirror and saw myself riding on top of him. Writhing away as his tongue penetrated me and gave me pleasure. I felt like a wanton whore and it excited me.

Then I came.

This was the strongest orgasm I had yet experienced and it drove the wind out of me. I felt myself arch forward, my forehead against the wall, as I bucked and humped against my lover below me.

When it subsided, I rolled off of him and lay on the bed out of breath. He curled up behind me and wrapped his arms around my body.

We lay like that for a while, I have no idea how long, with his arms encircling me and his erection pressed against my back.

“Father James. That felt so amazing. Thank you.”

“No need to thank me, my child.”

But I knew we weren’t done. Not even close.

I pushed his arms away and rolled over to face him. My hands found his dick again and I began to stroke him while looking him in the eyes.

“I want this inside me. Fuck me. Please Father. Fuck me like your bad little girl.”

I was getting pretty good at the dirty talk.

He needed no more encouragement from me, and he rolled onto his back once again. I knew what he wanted. I rose up off the bed, maneuvered myself down on top of him, and guided him inside me.

I almost came again as he slid into my pussy and I could feel his dick pushing my walls apart.

My brain, ravaged with sexual desire and passion, began to work like a puzzle again as soon as he entered me. I managed to fight the sleepiness, though it was very difficult, and keep myself in the moment.

I dug my fingers into his chest and started riding him again, this time on his dick, just as I had ridden his face just a few moments before. His hands cupped and squeezed my breasts and as I bounced up and down on him and my hands dug into his chest hair.

How can I describe the feeling of him being inside me?

I was like the perfect moment of bliss but occurring every second. Having his dick inside me made everything else in the rest of the world go away and it was just the two of us and no one else in the world.

He began to hump up into me as I squirmed on top of him and soon, we found rhythm we both liked.

“Is this what you wanted?”

“Yes, Father James.”

“Do you like me fucking you?”

“Yes!”

“Tell me.”

“I love being on top of you with your cock in me. I love feeling it slide in and out of my pussy and stretch me. I feel like I am going to explode. I want you to cum in me. Please.”

I started to shimmy my hips a little bit and grind down a bit more in answer to each one of his thrusts. He was going deeper and deeper every time as he stretched me open.

The urge to sleep was nearly overwhelming, but I fought back. I wanted to finish! I wanted him to cum!

I came again before he did, but I didn’t let it break my stride and just let the orgasm crash through my body as I continued to ride his dick.

“I am going to cum my child.”

“Cum inside me.”

“My child…”

“Please Father. Please cum inside me. Please…”

My last please was barely out of my mouth when I felt his cock jump and he began to cum deep inside me. I kept bouncing up and down as he held my breasts and I drove his cock and out of me.

I felt every wonderful spurt from his dick, and then I passed out on top of him and my head banged against the headboard.

End of Act 4