The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Rites

(M/F, M/f, f/f, M/m, mind control, rape, cum play)

Act 7

Father James led the way down the stairs with me following closely behind.

We got to the bottom of the steps he said “Wait here.”

Then he walked out the front door.

When he came back in, he was carrying a black bag and a tripod.

He closed and locked the front door and motioned for me to follow.

“Ethan. Megan. Go sit on the couch.” I said.

There was the Siler family arrayed on the couch before us. The Deacon, and Mrs. Siler were slumped into the cushions and sleeping peacefully. Ethan and Megan, the big purple toy still in her hand, sat silently next to each other.

“What now Father?”

“Watch.”

The room was probably about 30x35 feet and done up in kind of a Western theme with hardwood floors and paintings of cowboys everywhere. There was even a cow skull hanging from the door into what looked like the dining room.

Along the opposite wall from us, looking over the couch, was a series of large plants sitting on the floor, then a fireplace with one of those new flat screen TVs above it, and finally a large picture window looking out onto the woods.

Across from the wall, the couch ran about 10 feet, with room for at least eight people, and it curved so that any seat would have an optimal viewing spot for the TV, which was currently showing some reality TV show about people eating disgusting things.

Father James walked around the couch and muted the TV. He drew the blinds across the picture window and tied them closed. Then he moved the coffee table over nearer the couch and left the room. When he came back in, he was carrying a well-padded dining room chair that he sat down in front of the fireplace and under the TV.

Between the chair and the couch was maybe eight feet. That chair had a perfect view of the rest of the room.

Then he pulled out the fancy digital camera I had seen in his apartment from the bag and set it up on the tripod so that it’s lens would take in the as much the room as possible. He turned it on and the red light started blinking. It was recording.

Father James walked over to the couch, leaned over Deacon Siler, and told him to wake up and stand up.

Deacon Siler did as ordered.

Father James guided the other man over and say him in the dining room chair. Then he leaned down in front of him.

“Martin, do you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. When I tell you to wake up, you will wake up and be unable to move your body. You will breathe normally, your eyes will move freely, but you won’t be able to get up from that chair or do anything else. Except talk. I want you to talk. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now wake up Martin.”

Deacon Siler’s eyes snapped open and when he saw Father James in from of him, he turned beet red. His eyes ran over the rest of the room, taking in his family, and me standing behind the couch.

When he saw Megan, sitting there nude, his eyes went so wide I thought they might pop out of his head.

If I were in his position, I would have been screaming bloody murder, but Deacon Siler just sat there breathing heavily and staring at his family.

Father James sat down on the coffee table and smiled at the man.

“So, Martin. Nice to see you again. I missed you last weekend when I was out of town.”

The Deacon didn’t respond.

Father James reached back and put his hand on Mrs. Siler’s knee.

“And it is nice to see your lovely family. Especially your beautiful wife.”

I am not sure I would have called Mrs. Siler beautiful, but the words and seeing his wife’s knee rubbed like that sent Deacon Siler into speech.

“Stop that! What the fuck do you think you are doing? Get your hands off of her!”

The rest of what he was saying devolved into grunting as the Deacon attempted in vain to get up from the chair. His arms flexed, his legs bulged under his pajama bottoms, but he couldn’t move a muscle.

“Oh no, Martin. That won’t be possible. You are, in a way, tied to that chair. Nothing you do is going to work. No matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to stand or even fall from that spot. So, you might as well be a good boy and enjoy the show. Oh, and by the way, we are recording this for posterity.”

Deacon Siler made another unsuccessful effort to get up and then quit. He glared, first at Father James, and then at me.

“What show? What are you talking about you worthless priest? And why is she here? So, it’s true. You have been diddling one of the parishioner’s daughters! I am going to see you ex-communicated for this! Then, in jail for a long time.”

Then he looked at me.

“Alicia. Listen to me. I don’t know what this degenerate has told you, or done to you, but I know you are a good Catholic girl. I know you don’t want to do this, whatever it is. Go in the kitchen and dial 911. Right now.”

I looked at Father James, then back to the Deacon.

“No, Martin. I don’t think so.”

He growled at that and again tried to force his way off of the chair to no success.

“Martin, “said Father James as if continuing the same thought “Here is what is going to happen. First, Alicia and I are going to put on a show featuring your family members. You are going to sit there and watch. If you are lucky, I will let you talk and scream and whine. But, if you begin to annoy me, I will mute you like I did that TV over your head.”

Father James got to his feet and lifted the coffee table. He placed it over in the corner of the room. Then he walked back and sat down next to Mrs. Siler on the couch. He reached over and began to massage her left breast through her pajama top.

Again, without any success, Martin attempt to move out of the chair. He quickly gave up and just glared hate at Father James.

“The second thing that is going to happen, and this isn’t optional, is that after we are done your family is going to forget everything that is soon to happen. Poof. They will have no memory of anything that occurs once we are finished.”

Father James hand slipped inside Mrs. Siler’s pajama top and began to unbutton it.

“The third thing that is going to happen, and this will take place first thing tomorrow morning, is that you are going to call the Bishop and the Cardinal and retract everything you said about me. You are going to say that you were misinterpreted everything you saw, that you are embarrassed of the situation, and that I am asset to the church. You are going to make it very clear that you do not want me to leave this parish.”

Mrs. Siler’s breasts were fully exposed now, and she had no bra on, so Father James began to play with her nipples.

“Do you understand me Martin? Or should I play with your wife Marion here a little more.”

“Fuck you. Fuck you. And fuck you Alicia. You won’t get away with this. I will see you in jail and then I will see you in Hell!”

Father James stopped what he was doing and looked around in mock surprise.

“Well, Martin! I am surprised at your language! I think I am going to go ahead and mute you, at least for the first part of the show.”

He stood up and approached the man, leaned over, and said simply “Quiet. Until I tell you that you can speak.”

Deacon Siler tried to respond, he opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

“Well Alicia my love, let’s get started. Who shall we work with first?”

I wasn’t really sure what was happening, but I had a suspicion.

“Mrs. Siler, I mean, Marion, first.” I said.

“Good choice. Come over here on this side and watch the fun.”

I walked around the couch and stood next to Martin.

My lover walked back across the room and leaned over to Marion’s ear. He whispered to her for a few seconds and then stood back.

Her eyes, which had been closed in sleep, snapped open and she sat up on the couch. She shrugged her shoulders out of the pajama top and let it fall to the couch behind her. Next she stood up, shucked out of her pajama bottoms, and then her panties. She gathered up her clothes and put them behind the couch and then walked back to face us.

She stood there, a woman in her mid-50’s bare ass nude and acting like nothing was amiss. My only thought was, for a woman of her age, she still had a very good body.

As it turned out, my suspicions of what was going to happen were right on the money.

Marion sat back down on the couch behind her, spread her legs, and shoved her right hand into her pussy and she started working it with little circles on her clit. Her left hand went to her right breast and began to play with nipples. She leaned back, spreading her legs further and began to moan a little.

Father James turned his head and smiled at our prisoner.

“How about that Martin? Has she ever done anything like that for you? Masturbation is a sin, isn’t it?”

The man said nothing, but his eyes were wide in disbelief.

Mrs. Siler gave a big moan and then, to my surprise, began to speak.

“Mmmm… this feels so good. I love this. I love touching myself. Playing with my titties. Playing with my pussy.”

If he could have moved an inch, Martin would have fallen off the chair.

Marion however, kept going.

“This feels like heaven. My husband never touches me anymore. I love feeling this way.”

Father James leaned over towards the masturbating woman and asked her a question.

“What do you have to say for yourself Marion? What are you?”

“Oh, I am a whore. A dirty whore. Filthy. I dream about other men. Kissing them. Sucking their dicks. Feeling them cum inside me.”

“Well,” said Father James “I think we can make that happen.”

He stood up, unbuckled his belt, and let his pants fall to the floor. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and his thick cock sprang out.

He slid out of his pants and walked over to the couch.

“Would you like this Marion?”

The woman looked over at him, saw his cock, and immediately stopped playing with herself.

She levered herself up, so that she was leaning over the arm of the couch and got as close to to Father James as possible.

“Can I suck it?” she asked looking up into his eyes.

“Of course, Marion. I wouldn’t deny it to you.”

I watched as Mrs. Siler swallowed my lover’s dick as deep as it would go into her mouth and started blowing him. From my vantage point across the room I could see that she had left a wet spot on the couch and there was wetness dripping from her exposed cunt.

I thought I would be getting jealous. Instead I was getting a little hot.

“Martin. Oh, Martin. What a glorious creature you have here. Do you know how good this feels? How have you not let this woman suck you off every night!”

Father James started humping a little in and out of her mouth and Marion was enjoying it.

“What do you think Marion? Are you enjoying yourself?”

She popped her mouth of his cock.

“Yes. Yes, I am. It feels so good. Tastes so good. I feel like a whore sucking your big cock.”

Then she popped it right back in her mouth and kept on sucking.

“Mmm… she is nowhere near as good as my precious Alicia, but she is getting the job done.”

I could feel my panties start to get damp and I found myself squirming around a little. My eyes drifted away from the raunchy scene in front of me and my eyes ran over Megan’s naked form.

Her breasts were bigger than mine, but our bodies were very similar, and I started to wonder what it would be like touching her.

I heard moaning and looked back over to see that Father James was now holding the sides of Mrs. Siler’s head and fucking her face. He paused mid-thrust and pulled her head of his cock.

“What do you think Marion? I am almost ready to cum. Do you want it?

“Oh, yes I want it! I want it!” the older woman said leaning further over the couch to try and reach the dick that had been taken from her.

“I didn’t hear you Marion. What did you say?” Father James said, teasing her.

“I want it. I want your cum. I want all of your sticky hot cum down my fucking whore throat. Please give it to me! Please!”

“Well alright, if you insist.”

I watched as Father James shoved his cock right back into her mouth and, a few strokes later, blew his cum right now her throat.

He leaned back, moaning a little, as he emptied himself into her. For her part, Marion swallowed it like she was a drowning woman.

When he was done and he pulled himself out of her mouth, she made a moan of disappointment and looked up at him.

“Can I have more? Please? I will be a good girl.”

I was already a little hot but seeing Father James defile her and listening to her beg for more, made me gush. I was ready for something myself.

I had been ignoring Martin for the last several minutes and now that I looked at him there was nothing but fury in his eyes. If he had been able to talk, he would have been cursing us right to hell.

“Not just right now Marion. Why don’t you lay back on the couch and play with yourself some more? See if you can give yourself an orgasm or two.”

With a sigh of disappointment, the woman lay back on the couch and resumed playing with her pussy.

Father James walked over the Martin, his wet dick swinging ahead of him, and knelt down in front of the man.

“Ok my friend. That was the first part of tonight’s extravaganza. For the next performance, I will need my assistant Alicia. Alicia? Please come over here to me.”

I walked over to him and he swept me up in his arms. He kissed me like a man truly in love. When that was done, he knelt back down in front of the man.

“Do you want to know what’s next my friend? I will give you a hint. It involves your daughter.”

Father James stood up, leaned over to my ear, and whispered what he wanted me to do. As he talked the grin on my face grew wider and the squishing in my panties felt even better.

“Now. Go. Get to it girl.” Father James said as he smacked me lightly on the ass and pushed me towards the couch.

Behind me I heard him walk into the other room and bring a second chair in. He sat It down next to Martin.

“Wait till you see this Marty. I think you are really going to like it. I mean, with your staunch opposition to homosexuality and all the hate you have for same-sex relationships? This shit is going to blow your mind.”

Martin, from what I could see, was getting even more angry that before and his eyes followed me over to the couch.

Following Father James suggestion, I leaned over to Megan’s ear and began to whisper into it.

The girl began to nod her head and her eyes, which had been open and glassy, suddenly cleared and she was back to herself. She looked at the vibrator in her hand and put in on the couch next to her.

“Hey Marion, why don’t you pick that up and stick it as deep inside of you as it will go?”

Without hesitation Mrs. Siler leaned over, grabbed the large purple toy, and shoved it into her pussy. It probably still had her daughter’s juices on it.

Megan, for her part, began to follow my instructions. She stood up, grasped my shirt, and began to help me pull it over my head. Once it was on the floor beside me, she leaned over and kissed me, with tongue, as hard as she could. She moaned and so did I.

Next her hands went to my black jeans and she unzipped my fly and pulled them down around my ankles. She helped me step out of them and then began to kiss her way up my legs from my right shin towards my crotch.

“Are you wet Alicia?” Father James asked from across the room.

“So wet,” I said, “And her kisses feel amazing.”

“What about you Megan? Are you having fun?”

The girl stopped kissing about an inch from my panty line, looked at Father James, and said “I want her cunt in my mouth.”

I wasn’t going to argue. I reached down, put my hand on the back of her head, and pushed her face right into my sopping wet panties. She started sucking the fabric into her mouth, tasting me.

She reached up and pulled my panties down in one smooth motion, then twisted her head to the side and tried to force her face between my legs.

“Megan. Wait.”

She stopped immediately.

I walked around her to the couch, stepping out of my panties along the way, and lay down next to Ethan. I scooted forward so that my ass and pussy were off the couch, just like I had done with Sara.

Before I could do anything else, across the couch, Marion had her first orgasm of the night.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh, fuck me yes!” she screamed and bucked up and down.

I watched for a second and then turned my attention back to Megan.

“Megan. Come here. Get on your knees.”

She obeyed unquestioningly. She got down on her knees in front of me and leaned over until her face was almost, but not quite, in my pussy. I hadn’t given her permission for that yet.

Now I felt like a little dirty talk.

“Megan. You little lesbo. Do you want to eat my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“How badly?”

“So bad. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste you.”

I looked over at Martin and he was crying. Tears running down his cheeks as he watched his only daughter begging to eat pussy.

“Turn to your Daddy and tell him how bad you want it.”

The girl turned and looked her Dad right in the eye.

“I want her pussy Daddy. I want it. I want to stick my tongue in and taste her so badly I can’t stand it.”

“Good girl,” I said, “Now turn back to me.”

She did so.

“Megan. Eat.”

She plunged her mouth down on my cunt and began to eat my snatch like a pro. The saliva from her mouth mixed with my already sloppy pussy and I soon felt a little dribble of slime running down towards my asshole.

Which gave me an idea.

“Megan. Play with my asshole.”

Her right hand found my little pucker hole and she began teasing it.

“And don’t you have another hand? My clit needs attention.”

Her other hand snaked up between my legs and found my clit. Involuntarily I started grinding in her face.

I looked over at Martin and the tears had stopped He was just staring in awe at this little girl becoming a wanton dyke.

Which gave me another idea.

“Megan, scoot over to the right a little bit. Now spread your legs a couple of inches. Let Daddy see your goodies.”

She did as I commanded, and Deacon Siler got a full-on view of his daughter’s pussy and ass.

“Is she wet?” I asked Father James.

He stood up, walked over to the girl, and stuck two fingers in her pussy.

“Yes, my love. She is extremely wet.”

“You hear that Marty? Your little girl likes girls.” I said over Father James’s shoulder.

I felt the stirrings of an orgasm building inside me and started to concentrate on what was going on between my legs.

Megan was playing with my asshole and rubbing my clit like a champ, but what really turned me on was seeing her tongue stabbing and rubbing the inside of my lips.

“That’s it. Eat my cunt. Eat it like a good girl and maybe I will let you cum later.”

She kept going. Working my body like an instrument. I had to give her credit, she was better than both Father James and Sara had been.

On the other end of the couch I heard Marion go through another shuddering orgasm around the vibrator, and that pushed me over the edge.

I came so hard that kicked Megan in the head and knocked her onto her back. I lay there, twisting and jittering, as I rode the wave of my orgasm. It had barely even begun before I felt Megan’s mouth reattach itself to my cunt and continue licking.

I felt myself needing to pee, like really badly, and then something let loose in my pussy and I squirted all over the girl. It went in her mouth, up her nose, all over her face, and ran down her naked body.

I was still sliding along through my orgasm and, contrary to helping, Megan’s attention was now ruining it.

“Megan. Stop. Leave me alone.”

The girl closed her mouth and sat back on her heels obediently.

I finished rmy orgasm without any further trouble and then lay there just quietly breathing with my eyes closed.

Father James crossed the room, leaned down, and kissed me.

“Good?” he said.

“Very good.” I replied.

“What shall we do next Alicia?”

“Oh, it’s my choice?” I said with a wicked smile.

He nodded.

“Go sit in your chair Father. I will send you a treat.”

He walked back to his chair, his dick swinging before him.

I leaned off the couch to face Megan.

“Megan. Go suck Father James’s dick and do the best job you can. Talk dirty to him. He likes it.”

The girl licked her lips, looked over at my lover and began to crawl across the floor. She passed right by Deacon Siler, who was sweating and looked close to passing out.

When she reached Father James she got up onto her knees and grabbed his cock with both hands.

“Father James! You have such a big dick! I can’t wait to get it into my whore mouth!’”

She licked it from the base of his balls to the tip, and then took him into her mouth and started bobbing her head.

“This isn’t fair Alicia. Now you aren’t getting any attention.”

“How about Ethan?” I asked “He is just sitting there all alone.”

Father James nodded his head, then leaned back in the chair and smiled down at Megan swallowing his cock.

“Ethan,” I said, “Stand up and take off all your clothes.”

Ethan immediately rose from the couch and stripped off his t-shirt, sweatpants, and then his boxer shorts.

What came out of them surprised me.

Even flaccid the college sophomore’s cock was big. Like, really big.

“Ethan, get yourself hard. But don’t you dare cum.”

He began to stroke his dick and, as I suspected, it was a monster. As I watched, it grew and grew. When he was finished it was at least ten inches long and another two inches around.

I wanted it. Bad.

But I knew I needed permission.

“Father James, can I?”

He smiled and nodded.

I was in control of the biggest cock I could imagine, and I was going to enjoy it.

“Ethan, sit down and lay back.”

He sat down and lay deep into the couch cushions, leaving that monster between his legs sticking up for me. I leaned over and whispered to him.

Marion came again, loudly, behind me.

“Ethan, we are going to fuck. You are going to wake up, and then do anything I want you to do to me. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now wake up and enjoy me sucking your prick.”

I got up on my knees, ignoring the wet spot of my juices, from Megan’s attentions, squishing in the cushions under me, and leaned over to start licking his big cock. I worked my way up from his balls to the tip and then licked my way back down.

From behind me I heard Megan talking about how much she loved sucking cock and that Father James tasted so good.

Then I took my mouth, put it right over Ethan’s dick, and slid my face down as far as I could.

It wasn’t too far, maybe five inches. It was so long, and the width made it even harder. But I was determined to take as much of it as I could.

I spit on it and ran my hands up and down it while I worked up some more saliva. When my mouth was wet again, I bobbed my head up and down on it trying to see how far I could go.

The older boy started moaning and began to gently thrust his hips up into my mouth.

I took a break for a second to look behind me.

Martin was still sweating and, but he didn’t look like he was going to faint anymore. Now he was staring enraged at his daughter sucking Father James dick and talking dirty about it.

“Megan,” I said “Get up and mount him. I want to see you ride him and tell me how good it is.”

The girl leaped to her feet, straddled Father James, and lowered herself onto him. She reached around behind her back and guided him inside her.

“Oh god! His cock feels amazing in my pussy! I feel like such a dirty little girl! I am fucking a priest and I want more!”

I returned to my work and kept trying to take Ethan deep in my mouth. By this point I had enough saliva on it that it looked like he had already busted a load.

I spent several more minutes, my ass and pussy waving around in the air, sucking off Ethan for all I was worth, but I couldn’t go deeper than 7 inches no matter how hard I tried.

I stopped for a breather and looked up at Ethan’s face. He looked like he was having the time of his life.

I wanted him inside of me. As far as it would go.

I crawled over on top of him and, wanting to get a good view of the rest of the room, I squatted with my back to him, grabbed his dick with both hands, and lowered myself slowly onto it. A move I would later learn is called reverse cowgirl.

The monster felt even bigger as it split my lips and slid into my wet cunt about two inches.

I made an involuntary sound that was half moan and half cry.

Across the room I could see Megan literally jumping up and down on Father James dick while he played with her tits.

“Father! Fuck me Father. Fuck me like the dirty slut I am!”

Megan was definitely into it. I wondered if she might enjoy it even when she wasn’t being controlled.

Meanwhile, I rose up for a second, took a deep breath and squatted down on Ethan’s dick again. This time I got a full four inches into me and started to wriggle around on it. God did it feel good!

“Ethan. Reach around and play with my clit.”

His hands encircled me and he, rather inexpertly, started to alternatively pull and jab at my clit with his fingers.

Obviously, he had never fucked a woman before, or he was just very bad at it.

“Ethan. No. Just use one hand. Rub. Gently.”

He followed my directions and soon was doing a passable job of working my bud.

I rose up again, my thighs feeling the strain, and lowered myself down again slowly and got another two inches inside me. Father James’s dick felt like heaven to me. This monster was like a living hell, but I wanted to experience it all.

I adjusted myself so I was no longer squatting over him but resting my legs on his thighs.

Once I was in position I, without taking a second to think, jumped up and spread my legs so that my entire body weight landed on Ethan’s crotch.

It drove all ten inches, right down to his balls, inside of me.

This time I did cry out and I leaned over, nearly falling off the couch.

“Alicia are you OK my love?” called Father James from across the room.

It took me a second to catch my breath.

“I am fine. Just fine. It was a shock is all.”

“Be careful. You are so precious to me. I love you.”

I looked across the room at him. My god. My savior. My lover.

I expected to feel jealously at the sight of him fucking another woman. But somehow there was nothing but feelings of love and joy.

“I love you too.”

Turning my attention back to Ethan, I was kneeling there with his entire dick stretching my pussy. Intellectually I knew that I was probably tearing myself at little and that I would going to be hurting for a several days.

Physically? I wanted to be fucked.

“Ethan. Grab my hips and start fucking me. Gently.”

He grabbed my hips and slowly pulled his hips down, retracting his dick about four inches out of me. Then he gently thrust upwards sliding it back into me.

It hurt! Bad! But there was a good feeling there too.

Across the room, Megan was letting everyone know that she was enjoying herself.

“I’m about to cum. I am about to cum! Of fuck me with your big dick! Oh! Cum inside me!”

As I watch the girl leaned back away from Father James, her mouth and eyes wide, and began to shake like a leaf. Behind her, Father James smiled over at Martin.

Ethan was slowly, and gently just like I told him to, fucking me and it was gradually getting less painful and more enjoyable.

When Megan was done, she collapsed against my lover and sat there breathing hard.

He didn’t let her rest.

“On your knees Megan.”

The girl pulled herself off of him and dropped to her knees in front of him. He stood up, stroked his dick for a moment, then shot his cum all over her face.

“Megan. Crawl to your Dad and eat it in front of him. Tell him how good it tastes.”

She crawled right over to her Dad and started using her hands to clean her face.

“Daddy. It tastes so good. I love eating it. It tastes like candy and I want more of it.”

When she was done, or at least got as much of it as she could, she sat there with a smile on her face staring up at Deacon Siler.

He passed out. He couldn’t move a muscle, of course, but his eyes rolled back in his head and his body sort of slumped into the chair.

“Father James,” I said, “It looks like our audience is taking a little nap.”

“Yes, he is my dear. Let me rest for a bit and I will wake him up.”

Turning my attention back to Ethan I realized the pain was almost entirely gone. I was ready for more.

“Ethan. Speed up. Fuck me harder.”

He did as I told him to do and started to move his hips even faster, pulling more of himself out of my snatch and then trying to drive it deeper in. Some of the pain returned and I had to start breathing like a pregnant woman to work through it.

But my lord did it feel good.

“Are you enjoying yourself Alicia?’ Father James asked as he sat resting in the chair.

“Yes Father. He isn’t as good as you, but I am really having a lot of fun.”

The pain was slowly fading again, and I was taking Ethan’s dick as deep as it would go.

“Ethan. Play with my tits.”

His hands rose up my body and started playing with my breasts. He rolled the little nipples around between his fingers and began to massage them. He was much better at this than he was with a clit.

I could feel the orgasm building slowly within me.

I made a decision.

“Ethan. Put your hands on my hips. Fuck me like an animal.”

To his credit, he knew exactly what I wanted.

His hands dropped back to my hips and I felt him pull away from below me as he withdrew at least nine inches of that massive dick and the pulled me down as he thrust up. Then he pulled back and did it again. In less than a minute he was fucking my little body and I was shaking like a ragdoll.

I thought my head was going to pop off my body!

“Ethan…” I said, trying to stay on him as bucked up and down “Don’t you dare cum!”

The pain was intense, but the feeling of him inside me was so wonderful that I couldn’t even think of anything but pleasure.

It took less than two minutes before I came.

I threw my head back and screamed as a wave of joy surged through me and sent me writhing on top of him.

He was really hurting me now, but I kept riding him as my orgasm took control over everything in my life.

As I came down, I started to really feel the pain.

“Ethan. Stop.”

He stopped immediately.

I rose my hips up and got into a squatting position. His dick, still hard as a rock, slipped out of me. My thighs protested this position, but I held it and looked down to see a little bit of blood around his cock. He had done some damage to me.

Worth it, I thought.

I took a look around the room. Marion was still fucking herself with the vibrator, but it looked like she was running out of steam. Megan was sitting placidly in front of Deacon Siler, like a dog waiting for instructions.

Father James was sitting in his chair watching me with a smile on his face. And Martin, the dear old man who was trying to ruin my life, had woken up again and was watching me.

An idea occurred to me and I slid off the couch and onto the floor. With a lot of pain from my aching muscles, I levered myself up into position between Ethan’s legs. There was a box of tissues on the table beside the couch, so I grabbed a handful and wiped my blood and cum off his dick.

“Ethan, “I said looking up at him “You have permission to cum.”

I started running my hands up and down his prick, pausing to tickle the tip, as he sat there in front of me.

It took him less than a minute and leaned back and came in my hands.

I caught as much of it as I could.

Looking over at Martin, I stood up slowly and walked over to him. I put both my hands on his face and smeared his own son’s cum over his eyes, up his nose, and into his beard.

I stepped back just in time to watch the Deacon start to gag.

“He is trying to throw up,” said Father James “It’s OK Martin, you go ahead.”

As soon as he had permission, while still sitting rock still, vomit bubbled up out of his mouth and ran down his chin and onto his shirt.

“Good boy.” I said as I patted him on the head.

I took a deep breath and relaxed for a moment. My pussy was sore and throbbing a little and I was pretty tired.

I looked over at Father James and raised my hands. What’s next?

He got up, reached over and paused the camera. I had completely forgotten it was there. He motioned to me to follow him and we walked towards the back of the house, through the dining room, and into the kitchen.

Father James left the lights off and went to the fridge. He opened it and took a look around. He pulled out two bottles of sports drink and handed me one.

I leaned against a counter and opened the bottle. He leaned next to me, our bodies touching, and started to drink his. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

We stood in silence for a while, just drinking and listening to the silence of the house.

When he was done, he washed the bottle and tossed it into the recycling.

“Seriously?”

“What?” he said, “Got to save the Earth.”

I followed his example and then we both stood there waiting for the other to speak.

He took the lead.

“I have one more thing I want to do.”

“Which is what?” I asked.

“Come watch.”

He gave me a wicked smile, a wink, and then walked out of the kitchen.

When we entered the living room, Father James turned the camera back on and squatted in front of Deacon Siler.

“We are almost done Martin. I have got just one more thing for you to see and the we can wrap this up.”

Father James stood up and then sat down in the chair next to Martin.

“If watching your daughter eat Alicia’s pussy made you angry, you are going to love this. Ethan. Come over here and get on your knees.”

The college boy, a star football player, rose from the couch and walked over to Father James. He knelt down in from of Father James and awaited another order.

“Ethan. Suck my dick.”

The boy leaned forward and swallowed the my lover’s dick. It quickly became obvious that Ethan had no skill, which wasn’t a surprise, and was just imitating what he thought he was supposed to be doing.

Well if Father James is going to have some fun, I might as well get some as well.

“Marion. Stop playing with yourself. And take that vibrator out.”

The older woman pulled the toy out of her cunt and let it fall to the floor. She collapsed into the couch with a massive sigh of relief and looked like she was done for the evening. But I wasn’t done with her.

I moved to the center of the room and spread my legs.

“Marion. Crawl over here and eat my asshole.”

The woman slid off the couch, completely exhausted, and crawled over to me. She sat back on her ankles, spread my cheeks, and stuck in tongue in my ass.

Just like when Sara and Megan had put a finger inside me, the tongue licking my hole felt very good.

“Megan. Get over here and eat me out.”

Megan slid across the hardwood floor, tilted her head to get a good angle, and started to lick my pussy.

I looked over my shoulder at Martin, making sure he was seeing his wife and daughter both servicing me at the same time. I looked just in time to see him puke again.

His eyes were rapidly shifting back and forth between me and Father James, who now had his hands on Ethan’s head and was driving his cock in and out of the boy’s mouth.

“Megan don’t forget my clit. Marion, really get in there.”

Marion began to take her work very seriously and instead of just a pleasant tingle at my butt hole I started to feel a delightful sensation coming from back there. And, as ordered Megan began to focus her tongue’s attention on my clit.

I don’t know how long this went on, but it couldn’t have been more than five minutes before a small, but wonderful, orgasm rumbled through my body and left me a little weak in the knees.

“Marion. Megan. Stop. Go sit on the couch.”

The two women did as I ordered.

I turned and saw that Father James was still face fucking Ethan. He was driving his cock so far into the boy’s throat the Ethan was gagging a little.

“Are you done Alicia?” Father James asked.

“Yes, I am.” I said with a big smile on my face.

“Ok,” he said, “Let me just finish up here.”

He pulled Ethan off his dick and promptly came all over the boy’s face,

“Ethan. Go sit on the couch.”

I saw that Father James was just about spent and I was feeling pretty tired myself. He stood up and turned off the camera.

“Martin. Sleep.”

I looked at the older man and saw that the puke had dried on his face and shirt. His eyes closed and he went to sleep.

Father James stood, stretched, and came over to me. We embraced and kissed.

When we pulled apart, he looked just as happy as I felt.

“OK, Alicia. Here is what we have to do. We have to get this room, the family, and especially Martin clean. Then, we have to do some modifications to all of them in the mirror. Lastly, we wipe down every surface we have touched so that there are no fingerprints we can lease behind.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Marion, get a towel and clean your husband up. Ethan. Megan. Clean up this mess.”

For the next hour Father James sat and directed the kids around the room cleaning it as best as possible. They used towels to clean the floor and dry the wet spots that Marion and I had left on the couch. They vacuumed, and we had them rearrange the furniture back where it belonged. We had Marion put Megan’s vibrator back into its hiding place in the bottom drawer of her desk.

Then they each took a quick bath with a washcloth and cleaned the cum and juices off of themselves.

Marion used paper towels to get Martin as clean as possible. There was still vomit dried to his pajama shirt when she was done.

Once the room was cleaned, we had them get dressed and sit on the couch except Martin, who was asleep in his chair. We got lucky that none of their clothes seemed stained or dirty, which might lead to questions.

“Now, we wipe them. Simply controlling them and telling them to forget won’t work. We need to go deeper. They have big mirror in the bathroom. Bring Marion and the kids.”

I ordered the three of them up and to follow me down then hall. I sent Marion into the bathroom first, with the kids left outside, and had her face the mirror.

Father James put his hands on my shoulder and looked in my eyes.

“Alicia, I want you to put all of them under in the mirror. Then, one-by-one, wipe the memory of this night completely from their minds. Tell them that they all went to bed at nine, after watching TV together, and that they had a good night’s sleep.”

I looked over at Marion, who was staring in the mirror, and back at Father James.

“Are you sure? Am I powerful enough? I would feel better if you do it.”

“Alicia, you can do this. Just go slow and be confident in yourself. To open up your powers you need to look in the mirror, concentrate, and think about manipulating her mind. Concentrate on it.”

I turned to face the mirror and concentrated.

Nothing happened.

I tried again.

Nothing.

Finally, I reached out and grasped Marion’s hand and, as best as I can explain it, I “pushed” my brain into hers.

In the mirror the room began to swirl, and I could see small tendrils of fire emerge from behind me. Not as big as those that Father James could produce, but there they were.

“Marion. Can you hear me.”

“Yes.”

“Listen to me. This was a normal night. You watched TV with your husband and children. You went to bed at nine. You had a great night’s sleep. You will remember nothing else. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

As I spoke, I could feel her brain twisting or changing to accommodate my instructions. I was literally reprograming the woman.

“Marion. Go upstairs, go to sleep, and do not wake until morning. Go now.”

The woman turned from the mirror and walked out of the room. Seconds later I could hear her footsteps going up the stairs.

“See, I told you that you could do it. Now the kids.”

I did Megan first, then Ethan, and sent them both up to bed for the night.

Once I was done, I looked at Father James and jumped into arms.

He hugged me tight.

“I knew you could do it. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Now for Martin. I am going to do this one.”

We brought Martin into the bathroom and, as I watched, Father James began to use his powers. It was impressive to watch. Certainly, more impressive than mine had been.

When Martin was deep under, Father James began.

“Martin. From now, until your last breath, you will remember everything that happened tonight. You will see it in your mind as clearly as if it was happening again. You will never be able to look at your family the same way again. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Martin. While you will remember this night vividly, you will never be able to speak of it. If you try, your mouth will open but no sounds will come out. You will never be able to tell a soul what happened here. You will not be able to even write it down. And your family? They won’t remember it at all. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

Father James nodded to me in the mirror and continued.

“Martin. Tomorrow morning at nine you will call both the Cardinal and the Bishop. You will tell them that you were lying. That I am doing nothing wrong. That, in fact, I have been an exemplary priest and that you never want me to leave this parish. If they ask about my money, which you told them about, you will simply say that everything I have was gifts from members of the church. Finally, and this is very important, you will tell them that there is absolutely nothing going on between myself and any female members of the church. You will deny it and say that you lied when you insinuated to them that something was happening. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Martin. Throw your pajamas away in the trash and then take it out to the bin. You will go upstairs and go to sleep. You will have nightmares about what happened tonight, but no matter what you must wake up tomorrow morning and make your call. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

The mirror began to swirl in reverse and Martin visibly relaxed as Father James left his mind.

“Martin. Go do what I have told you.”

The man turned and left the bathroom. We followed. We watched him throw his pajamas in the trash and take it out to the bin.

He came back in, locked the door, and went up to bed.

Father James and I packed up the camera, turned off the lights, and left through the front door.

I remember walking along the gravel path and then, suddenly, the gravel reached up and punched me in the face

End Act 7