The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Rites

(M/F, mind control)

Act 8 — Finale

I woke up in Father James’s bed. My head was splitting, and I had trouble focusing on the room around me. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t find the energy and fell back onto the bed again.

“Father?’ I called out, slurring my words a little.

He was there within seconds, kneeling next to the bed.

“I’m here.”

He placed a cool damp towel onto my forehead.

“What happened?”

“You passed out on the way to the car. Your final merge. You went into convulsions. I picked you up, carried you to the car, and brought you back here.”

“My hero.”

“No. Just someone who loves you.”

His hand slipped into mine and I squeezed it. He put his head down onto my shoulder.

I fell asleep again listening to the sounds of his breathing.

When I woke the next time I felt better. My vision was clear, and I had enough energy to get up and go to the bathroom.

Father James was asleep on the couch in the living room. The clock on the wall read four AM.

I was supposed to be home from Margo Jane’s at nine.

I went back to bed, thinking I would sleep for just a little while longer.

The Father woke me up the next time.

“Are you feeling better Alicia?”

“Mmmm…” I said as I sat up, “Much better thank you.”

He handed me a glass of ice water and I slowly drank it.

“Why did you sleep on the couch? You should have been with me.”

“I didn’t want to disturb your sleep. You needed rest.”

“Thank you.”

“Of course. And congratulations. You finally have all of your powers.”

“I don’t feel any different.”

“Maybe not just yet, but I can sense it in you. You are one woman now. A very powerful young woman.”

He caressed my face and I smiled back at him.

Then something occurred to me.

“What time is it?”

“Just after ten.”

“Oh shit!”

I scrambled out of the bed.

“What?”

“I was supposed to home at nine. I am going to get killed! Where are my clothes?”

“I brought your bag in from the car. It’s right here.”

I was still a little unsteady on my feet, but he helped me into a pair of jeans and t-shirt that I had packed.

He walked me to the door.

“Will you call me?”

“If I am not grounded for life.” I said.

We kissed and I hurried out the door, up the stairs to my car, and raced home.

The fifteen-minute drive there felt like took hours.

I still felt a little woozy, but I got back to the house and headed up the walk to the front door prepared for the punishment I was about to get.

At least I thought I was prepared.

I was barely in the door when I saw Mike lying on the floor with a bloody nose. Terry was trying to drag him back away from the foyer.

Mom was pressed against the wall with Dad’s fingers around her throat.

He looked over at me and I could see that he was very drunk, either from last night or he had started drinking first thing this morning.

“There is the little bitch.”

I stopped dead in my tracks. I didn’t know exactly what the situation was, and I didn’t want to make things worse.

“I called your little friend’s house.” He said, “I know you weren’t there last night.”

Shit, I thought. I never told Margo Jane to cover for me.

“Where were you?”

He tightened his grip on Mom’s throat. Terry had helped Mike over to the living room door and was dabbing his face with a wad of tissues.

I had to resolve this fast before anyone got hurt worse.

“Where were you?!?” he roared.

I knew I had to provoke him. Make him come to me and let me use my powers. It was a risk in front of the rest of the family, but it was the only way. We could wipe their memories later.

“Out. With the boy I’ve been fucking.”

He sneered. Then he did exactly what I was hoping her would do. He dropped Mom and charged me.

Unfortunately, he was faster than I expected.

I could feel my eyes start to heat up, but he got to me before I could control him and punched me right in the face.

I went down hard.

It felt like a hammer hit me. My head was ringing worse than when Ethan had punched me the night before. Blood started pouring out of my nose.

I was getting pretty tired of getting hit.

I raised my head off the floor and triggered my powers again, but he lashed out with his booted foot and kicked me in the side right near my kidney.

I rolled over to try and get away from him, the pain making me forget about using my powers.

“Bitch. Filthy whore. When I get home, I want the name of that boy. I’m going to give him the same medicine you just got. Then I am going to teach you some respect.”

I was lying on my face trying to catch my breath. He kicked me again in the same place.

He spit on me.

“I will be back. Count on it.”

I heard him grab Mom’s keys from the rack and close the door behind him. Mom’s car started and he gunned the engine and pulled out.

“Alicia?” came Mike’s voice.

I felt his hands on my shoulders. I turned over slowly. He and Terry were leaning over me.

I burst into tears.

Mom crawled across the floor and scooped us all up in her arms. We lay there, as a family, and cried.

When the tears stopped it was time to inspect the damage.

Terry, luckily, wasn’t hurt at all. Mike got a bloody nose when he tried to get in between Mom and Dad to stop him from hurting her.

Mom had some marks around her throat, and a black eye. It was bad, but she said that it was nothing a little makeup wouldn’t cover.

My nose wasn’t broken, but both my lips were split, and my side hurt like hell. I figured I might be peeing blood for a couple of days.

Once we assessed the injuries, I picked up the phone.

“Who are you calling?” Mom asked from across the room where she was changing Mike’s shirt into one without blood on it.

“911.”

I got the nine and the one dialed before she crossed the room and hung up the receiver.

“Mom…”

“No. We can’t.”

“Yes, we can. We have to! Mom, he hit Mike. He choked you. Look what he did to me!”

She took the phone from me and hung it up.

“What good will it do? So, they arrest him and put him in jail for a couple of days. Then what?”

“Then you get a restraining order and divorce him! Think Mom!”

She took my hand, led me over to the kitchen table and guided me into a chair. She motioned for Mike and Terry to come over and sit.

“It won’t work Alicia. Before you kids were born… I tried it once. It only made things worse.”

“Perfect. Then there is already a record of it! Let’s get the cops involved and stop this before he kills you!”

She put her hands over mine on the table.

“Alicia. I am asking you not to. I am your mother and I am telling you that I don’t want this.”

I sat there with my mind racing. I couldn’t believe it.

“He is going to kill you next time. Maybe one of us too. Hell, maybe of all of us! Don’t you care?”

She sighed.

“Let me at least call a shelter. Get us out of here and get somewhere safe before he comes home!”

She just looked sad.

“It will be fine. I can control your father. He was just… a little angrier today. He doesn’t like the new job. He will adjust.”

I got up and went to the phone again. I picked it up and started to touch the buttons.

“Don’t Alicia. I am asking as your mother.”

I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t bring myself to disobey her.

But I knew what I could do.

The three of them were still at the table. All looking at me.

I summoned everything I had. Every last bit of strength and concentration.

Then I turned and used my powers. I burned so bright that the room, even in daytime, lit up.

“Sleep.”

No sooner were their heads comfortably on the table in front of them, than the phone was in my hand and I was dialing.

it was just past six when Dad walked in. No doubt he expected dinner to be on the table.

What he didn’t expect was Father James and I to be sitting there waiting for him.

I was sitting in the chair nearest the door. Father James was sitting in a chair and leaning back against the wall as casually as if it was his house.

Dad closed the door behind him. He eyed us. Clearly trying to figure out what was happening.

He looked around the house, licking his lips a little.

Like a dangerous animal, he smelled the trap but couldn’t identify where it was.

Finally, he looked directly at me and spoke.

“If you think having a priest here is going to save your ass, you better think again. You are going to tell me the name of the boy you are whoring around with. Then, you are going to get your ass beat. You aren’t too old to turn you over my knee.”

He probably expected me to beg.

I just sat there.

He turned his gaze to Father James.

“Get gone. Or I will give you the same thing I give her.”

Father James pushed her chair forward until all the legs were on the floor.

Dad licked his lips again. He was smart enough, and sober enough, to start feeling a little fear.

“Where are your brother and sister? Where’s my bitch of a wife?”

“In bed.” I said, “Where they are going to stay until I am finished with you.”

“Finished with me, huh? You and a priest? Fuck you little girl.”

He crossed the space between us like a man possessed.

Too bad for him.

I was possessed.

He tried to grab me, but I ducked his arms, stepped inside them, and grabbed his throat.

I felt the strength and power that flowed through me surge as I lifted him up off the floor like a child and choked him like he had choked Mom.

His feet, at least two feet off of the floor, kicked at my shins.

I tightened my grip and he grasped at my hand trying to pull my fingers apart.

Fear. Real fear came into his eyes. He knew I was going to kill him.

He stopped struggling and went limp. He was about to pass out.

Instead I lit up my eyes.

“Sleep.”

He went out like a light. I opened my hand.

He crashed to the floor and lay there.

He was breathing heavily as his body, even asleep, tried to recover enough oxygen to keep him alive.

I looked over at Father James.

He smiled back at me.

“Your show my love. I am just here to watch.”

I looked down at my father sleeping below me.

I should have felt love. Or maybe fear.

Instead I felt nothing.

“Dad. Stand up.”

His eyes snapped open and he got to his feet.

“Dad. Follow me.”

Father James got to his feet and followed the two of us down the hallway. I walked into the bathroom.

“Face the mirror.”

Dad faced the mirror. His neck had marks from where my fingers had choked him. Looking at them gave me a thrill.

Father James leaned against the open doorway to watch.

Now it was time to end it. The pain. The misery that my father brought to my family.

I wanted him dead. But if I was going to do that, I would have just finished choking him.

No. I wanted him punished.

In the mirror the room swirled around us. The tendrils of fire from my back were blazing and I could feel the room begin to heat up.

My transformation was complete.

“Dad. Can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Here is what you are going to do. You will leave here tonight and never return. Not to this house and not to this city. In fact, you are not even allowed to return to this state. Take a bus and travel until you cannot afford to go any further. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will forget your family. It will be as if you never had a wife. Never had children. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

He wasn’t trying to fight my instructions. I was too powerful. His mind was overwhelmed.

“You will burn your wallet and identification as soon as you run out of money. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will never live in a house again. The streets are your home. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I was getting momentum now and my anger was righteous.

“You will drink. Everyday. As much as you can get. Drink until you pass out and wake up hungover and sick. Every. Day. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will forget this happened. You will believe that leaving and never returning is your idea. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Turn to face me.”

He did so and my punch broke his fucking nose and drove him to his knees.

“Dad. Get up.”

He stood unsteadily.

“Face the mirror.”

He turned back.

I was done.

“Anything else Father James?”

“No,” he said from the doorway “You did it better than I ever could.”

I accessed my powers again and the room began to swirl in reverse. The fire behind me slowly died down and went out.

“Dad. Follow me.”

“I have got him my dear.”

Father James lifted my Dad off his feet and dragged him through the house to the door.

He opened the front door and the three of us walked outside.

I grabbed Dad’s wallet from the table on the way past.

When we were standing in the driveway, Father James turned to me.

“I think you can do it now.”

“Dad. Wake up.”

His eyes clear and he came back to reality.

He stood there for a moment looking at the two of us.

“Who… who are you? Who am I?” he said.

I answered.

“We aren’t important. What is important is that you have some place to be. The bus station.”

I opened his wallet and removed his credit cards. There was $160 bucks in it.

That ought to get him far away from us.

“Take this and go.”

He accepted the wallet from me and looked at it.

“Go.” I said.

He turned, walked down the driveway, and off into the night.

Father James took my hand as we watched my father disappear from my life for good.

The January air was cold, but not too uncomfortable.

We stood I silence for a while. Just enjoying the night.

Eventually he spoke.

“Time to go see to your mother and siblings.”

“Yes. I suppose it is.”

We turned and went back into the house.

We started with my little brother. We took him into the bathroom and Father James boosted him up onto the counter so that he could see the mirror better.

Then I reprogramed him as gently as I could.

I told him that his father was gone, but to not feel too much sadness about that. I told him that he was loved and that his mother was a better parent alone than she was with Dad. I did as much as I could to give him comfort. I knew he would miss Dad, despite the danger and hurt the man had caused.

When I was done with Mike, and he was back in his bed, I repeated the same process on Terry.

Then came Mom. I did my best to ease her worries of being a single parent. I tried to take away some of the sadness she might feel with her husband vanishing and never being heard from again. I gave her confidence in herself and told her to embrace the love of her children.

Then I put one last thought in her head.

I told her that I would be staying at Father James house several nights a week. At least until I started college that fall. I told her that she was to think nothing of it. That it was normal. That it was a good thing.

Then we put her back to bed just like the kids.

It was two AM when we finished. A long night, after an even longer day.

My lips had stopped hurting, but the bruise on my right side had gotten larger and more painful.

Father James asked me to come home with him, but I told him that I couldn’t. That I would need to stay with my family for a time. Help them adjust to the new reality.

He was disappointed, but he understood. I kissed him and told him I would see him soon.

After I saw him out, I locked the door and went to check on each member of my now, smaller, family. They were all sleeping peacefully.

I brushed my teeth, changed into a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and went to bed.

I slept well that night.

Epilogue

A young woman pulls up to the front of a church.

She gets out of her car and, beneath her shoes, leaves from the nearby trees crunch against the concrete parking lot.

A cold November wind blows through and the dead leaves scatter across the lot.

The woman pulls her coat, a Northwestern University logo stitched on it, close to her chest, locks the car door, and starts walking up the wide sidewalk.

In front of the church is a massive cross that the congregation had installed the year before.

The church had seen an influx of cash over the last year, with wealthy donors who didn’t even attend the church, donating several hundred thousand dollars each.

No one questioned why.

The woman, the heels of her shoes clicking along the sidewalk, approachs the twin doors at the front of the church. She opens them and walks inside.

Taking a moment to adjust to the darkness inside, she unbuttons her heavy coat.

The reception desk in front of her is filled by a church volunteer.

A nice elderly lady named Sally who retired from her job years ago and now helps out the church, and avoids boredom, by sitting in this spot greeting visitors.

Sally isn’t a problem. She had long since been dealt with.

The young woman walks past the reception desk without even being noticed.

She walks right past the large and well-appointed office, which supports the church and its two thousand parishioners.

There are several people inside who could have stop her.

None of them even see her as she passes. They had been dealt with.

She makes her way deeper into the building until she comes to a set of heavy oak doors that lead into the church itself.

She opens one of the doors, goes inside, and closes it behind her.

It is dark inside. The only light comes from stained glass windows that run along the sides of the building.

But on such and overcast day they didn’t give off much light.

There is a lock on the inside of the doors, and she hears a click as she turns it.

Even though everyone had been dealt with, it is not worth taking chances.

Her heel click against the marble floor as she walks down the isles past the shiny oak pews.

he back of each pew holds a storage compartment that has Bibles and hymnals for the congregation to use.

She comes to a break where the pews stop, as two of the marble columns that hold up the ceiling are in the way.

After the columns, the pews began again and run nearly all the way up to a riser leading to the pulpit and alter.

The woman can’t see them, but she knows they were there.

She looks around and sees a light on the wall to her right.

She turns and walks parallel to the pews until she comes to a long line of confessional booths.

The light she had seen, that had drawn her to this spot, shines above the middle booth.

She shrugs off her coat to reveal a red satin dress underneath. It hugs and flows around her body.

It is totally inappropriate for church.

There were two doors leading into the booth. She selects the one on the right and goes in.

The booth is dark, but she had been in it many times. She rests her knees on the padded bench and bows her head before a covered window that is installed in the wall.

After a moment the curtain over the window slides open and a light shines through into the booth. There is a scrollwork decoration over the window that blocks anyone from seeing into the other side.

But she knows who is in there. She is expected.

“Bless me father for I have sinned.”

A deep voice comes from the other side of the side of the booth.

“Tell me your sins child and be absolved.”

The woman smiles.

“It has been two weeks since my last confession. Since that time, I have slept with four women. I have lain with them as if I lay with a man. I have also had many impure thoughts.”

“How often do these thoughts come?”

“Every hour of every day. I dream about the man I love. The man I have given myself to. The man I constantly want inside me.”

“I see. And do you regret these impulses?”

“Never. In fact, I want him in me right now.” She says.

The priest on the other side of the confessional is silent for a moment.

“Go to the prayer candles. Light one. Say ten Hail Mary’s.”

“Yes Father.”

The woman stood up, leaves the booth, and closes the door behind her.

She walks towards the front of the church. Her footsteps echoing in the gloom.

She reached the candle holder, still hard to see in the dark, she kneels down, picks up a match, strikes it, and lights one of the candles before her.

Then she bows her head and says her penance.

She hears footsteps moving down the aisle behind her.

A man is walking towards her.

She rises and turns to meet him.

Without a word the woman reaches down, grasps the ends of her red dress, and pulls it over her head in one smooth motion.

She is naked underneath.

Without breaking stride, the man takes her in his arms and kisses her.

The woman can feel his erection through the sacrament robes and it thrills her.

They kiss again and, without asking, the woman grasps the ends of the man’s robes and draws them over his head.

His chest is bare, but he wears a pair of expensive khaki pants underneath the robe.

She woman drops to her knees, undoes his belt, and pulls down his zipper.

No underwear to stop her.

His cock pops into view and she spits on the end of it and then takes him into her mouth.

She pushes her head forward, her lips clamped around his member, and she begins to bob back-and-forth.

He moans and strokes her hair.

After a few minutes of this he reaches down underneath her face and holds her chin.

She pulls her head back, leaving his dick wet and glistening with saliva, and rises to her feet.

The man bends down and picks the woman up by her thighs. She puts her hands on his wide strong shoulders and boosts herself into his arms.

The woman sighs and rests her forehead against his.

The man carries her up the steps in front of him and around the podium in the middle of the stage.

He carries her to the alter below the giant cross that hangs from the ceiling. A twin of the cross in front of the church.

Suddenly candles surrounding the alter blaze to life, illuminating the lovers in their embrace.

He sets her down on the alter and allows her to lay on her back.

The man grips the woman’s hips and begins to thrust himself in and out of her.

She moans, writing before him, as her nails claw his chest.

They cum together. Their voices raised in pleasure echo through the church.

He pulls himself out of her and climbs onto the alter. She slides over into his arms and lays her head against his chest.

“James,” she says “I love you.

End of Act 8 — Finale