The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the final chapter of the Unholy Whale. Thank you all for reading, and a special thanks to all of you who have reached out to let me know your thoughts on this story (whether you like it or dislike it, all feedback’s been greatly appreciated). I’ve met some really cool people thanks to this silly mind control romp! One such person, @griztorc, and I are writing a new story together. Be sure to check out The Last Warlock, if you haven’t!

For the final chapter, I decided to really keep with the “video game” theme of this thing and do multiple endings. Jump off wherever you think would be the proper ending for the Unholy Whale.

Lastly, here’s some commissioned art, inspired by this story now that it’s finally finished, drawn by the great @onlyt3x

The Unholy Whale

Chapter 10 Love Conquers All

I sat naked in one of the chairs in my kitchen, waiting for Azuko to finish her shower. Being unable to “dismiss and refresh” my gyaru bitch in the same way I could my three other harem girls was slightly annoying sometimes, but there was simply something nice about it. Being “forced” to put up with someone else—an unbelievably hot girl!—sharing my apartment. I could probably grant the succubus a new Attribute if I ever wished to be able get rid of her, but so far I could deal with having a demonic bimbo sex slave as my roommate. Besides, I held strong feelings for the girl that I did not fully comprehend. By accident I had designated her as my “soulmate”. ”What did that truly mean? For a person like me to have a soulmate?”

The bathroom door flew open and through a hazy mist of hot steam the succubus emerged, clutching a small, white towel that barely covered her naughty parts. The girl’s platinum-bleached hair was still wet when she strode towards me, her ample hips swaying while her heart-decorated tail whirled behind her in playful arcs. The modern Venus approached; I caught a strong waft of rose and champagne. My succubus now smelled sweet and girlish—hints of seduction, promiscuity. Dirty desires. So completely unalike the subtle and refreshing perfume she had worn in her previous life. The comforting scent that had never failed to make my head spin...

Azuko kissed the top of my head while I remained in my chair, leering at the work of most fuckable art that I had morphed the proper lady into.

“Done showering, Master. Sorta miffed you didn’t pay me a surprise visit, tho...” She pouted, and then tilted her head slightly, curious. “Hrmmm... Master seems to like, really really really think hard on something?”

“Oh, yeah. I guess...” I grabbed her hand when I spoke; her red skin was so warm and soft. My soulmate—I wanted to touch her. ”But why?! None of this was real! I had just manufactured these dumb feelings myself!!” “Still nothing more you can tell me regarding what happened to Jenny before? Why did her card ‘upgrade’ like that? You think I could do the same to Xue Mei?“

“It’s like....ummm... like nah, so sorry Master. But I’ve tried really, really hard for you! Like, Azuko’s teeny tiny brain’s almost fried over how much I’ve tried to figure this all out! It’s like smoke should be coming out of my ears by now! Psshhhhhh..!” She made a quiet hiss, imitating steam escaping a leaking vent, while she swayed back and forth on unstable bare feet, as though her brain had fried. After a moment’s convincing performance, Azuko found her balance and continued with a laugh. “But I’ve still got like, noooo idea!! And trust me Master—even boring old and stiff business-granny Azrael would’ve had no clue! It’s prob’ not even demonic magic like she mentioned before..! Soooo... maybe it’s because of like, love? L-O-V-E!! Love can be real magic, y’know! Ummm... at least I like, think sooo..?”

I sighed at my bimbo demoness’ delivery, but I did believe that she had worked her hardest to figure it all out. Ever since I had claimed this girl and changed her to a mockery of her old self as well-deserved punishment (and, to be honest, to satisfy my desire to corrupt and ruin something perfect...), I had come to understand that the succubus’ mind seemed to be just as sharp as it had always been. She simply sounded a hell of a lot dumber when she spoke now.

”The unbeatable ‘power of love’, huh?”

“Thanks Azuko, appreciate you trying so hard for your master.” I paused for a moment, and then sighed. I gripped the crimson hand I still held tighter. Azuko’s fingernails dug into my palm ever so slightly in response. Scratching tenderly at my skin.

“To be honest, I’m a bit lost as to what I should do now. I have almost one hundred blank cards left, but you four girls are almost too much for me to handle already. I get that I’m bitching about an abundance of riches or whatever, but should I be satisfied with simply collecting a hundred more sex toys, or should I attempt to, like uhh... do something more impactful? My life’s become an impossible wet dream, but also so goddamn weird these last few weeks.”

The demoness remained quiet for a moment, the bimbo seeming uncharacteristically deep in thought. “Ummmm... may I, like, give you some tips, Master?” Azuko asked while she brought my hand to her lips and planted a kiss on it. Her plump tail gently brushed up and down against my bare back.

“Oh? Yeah sure, go ahead, Azuko.” I nodded at the pure virgin slut.

The demoness let go of me. She pulled out a kitchen chair and settled down, facing me. She still held on to the small towel to cover herself, but the sheer size or her bosom made the effort to feign modesty more or less for show. Her delicious and lewd crimson naked body may as well have been on full display for me when she began to speak.

“Thank you, my dear and beloved Master.” The succubus’ vapid, airy valley girl voice was suddenly soft and melodious, like Azrael’s had been. She met my gaze and must have been overwhelmed by love, because her striking eyes with pupils like an autumn night’s sky shone with shining pink hearts.

“A-Azrael-san?! I thought you were gone! I’m... I—”

“I never left, dear Master. This captured soul has merely been altered a most wanton vixen to better suit your desires. My Master holds a strong preference for vulgar women, hm?” A shrewd smile played on her lips at her inference. “However, this slave’s highest priority is crystal clear: I am to always keep your best interests in mind and to ensure my Master’s happiness. If your succubus servant would offer critical advice while speaking like an uncouth, so-called ‘gyaru bitch’, I suspect you may dismiss what I will tell you—not because of what is said—but merely because of how it is said.”

“True, you’re a little hard to take seriously now.” I stumbled a bit on my words while I agreed with her.

“Yet a tanned ‘gyaru bitch’ with scarcely more talents and ambitions than to remain a silly toy for the enjoyment of her Master is what you desired for this one to become, is it not?” Despite the demon’s choice of words, there was not an ounce of accusation or hurt when the girl reflected on what I had done to her. Instead, the previously so-clandestine shrine maiden appeared grateful, even glad, to have been so utterly corrupted. Through an irresistible Attribute I had made sure that the demoness would love and eagerly support all changes to her that I desired, after all.

“Master, you are a truly outstanding mortal. However, please be aware that when you claimed me for yourself, you also became part of an ancient war between forces most mortals are unaware of. This war has been raging since time immemorial with neither side yielding precisely due to the equal strength of both Heaven and Hell. When you stole me away and claimed me as yours, you also entered this game of holy war as an active player.”

“As limited as this one’s powers may currently be, Azrael was a Succubus Queen of Hell. She held enough of the Supreme Force to be able to tip the scales in favor of my old celestial enemies should my powers be used to aid them. These powers now slumber within my card, within my trapped soul, to be freely used by you, Master.”

“Furthermore, I suspect that this soul’s dormant strength, if properly honed by my Master’s clever use of Attributes could become a sharp enough spear to break through the heavenly ranks. If you should you so wish, my Master.”

“The preferable solution for both sides of this—for mortals—invisible war, would most assuredly be to eliminate you and claim me for themselves. Yet the strength of the soul of Azrael will eternally belong to nobody but you, Master. I assume that you are still alive because my brethren, kin and foes, recognize that killing you would not grant them possession of my powers, for I would never aid another who would hurt or dare to threaten you, Master. No, I would... utterly obliterate them.” The hellborne beauty’s ordinarily calm and pleasant voice was sharp as a knife’s edge at the threat against my supposed enemies.

“I expect hosts of both the Celestial and the Infernal to soon approach you bearing gifts, to earn your trust and favor. Ready to strike or seduce when you least expect.”

I had listened enraptured to what Azuko (or was she maybe Azrael again?) had been telling me. ”Angels, demons, a war among these higher powers? This was like something from out of a cheap eroge or light novel— I loved this shit!”

The girl quieted down, all of a sudden very distracted by her glittering and well-maintained fingernails. She inspected the nail art with equal parts curiosity and veneration, seeming to forget herself for almost a minute until she finally shook her blonde head, staving off the allure of letting loose her real, pink persona for a few more moments. The succubus gazed back up at her Master through shining hearts of pure love and asked:

“May this one be so bold as to offer you my opinion for how you should proceed, my beloved Master?”

“Sure, go ahead. I value your advice concerning all of this.” I nodded.

At my permission, the demoness dropped the white towel she had been holding and extended her wings to their full length. Though my succubus radiated sex, and a pressing need to be roughly mating pressed by me right then and there, she also looked regal and powerful perching on her kitchen chair throne. Like a proper demonic queen. I felt my dick stir and harden at the sight and quickly grabbed the towel she had dropped and threw it over my lap. I didn’t want any distractions to interrupt her. Yet.

“You are my Master and soulmate. While this may be true because of your manipulation, because of Master twisting the very core of my being, it does not change the fact that every spark of the Supreme that courses through me recognizes you as my Master. My superior. The one this succubus must—and desires to—obey.”

“Thus, I will remain by your side, exalted to serve as Master’s faithful lover, concubine whore, peerless warrior and unworthy slave servant, no matter what path he may choose. To align yourself with Heaven or Hell is your prerogative, Master. However, the opinion of this lowly servant is that my Master should strike his own path. You should be—and deserves to be—the Master. In control. Never a peon kneeling before some other lord.”

“If you decide that it is in your interest to remain in the mortal realm and rule over its women, to partake of them like a god among insects, that would, in my humble opinion, be preferable than for my Master to play a pawn in the game of immortal’s squabble. However... May I continue to speak my mind, Master? I fear I may overstep what you deem suitable of a gyaru slut fuck sleeve.”

“Keep talking, slave.” I nodded, fascinated to keep listening to Azuko/Azrael.

The nude succubus grinned in response, thrilled to hear me call her ‘slave’. “The Soul Deck I gifted you in my previous existence is... how to best explain it..? It is based on what could be referred to as the very blueprint of creation. Deep within the slumbering Creator’s celestial vaults rests an object that in human tongue could be named the ‘Writ of Creation’. What is inscribed on this most sacred of Artifacts rules the very foundation of Existence. The Writ of Creation may therefore not be tampered with. By anyone.”

“In recognition of the unfathomable power of the Artifact, it has been locked away in the deepest of vaults, in a place that remains impossible to access for any—no matter if divine or profane. No magic or ability can reach it or influence it; the Writ of Creation, as ordained by the ever-absent Creator, remains untouchable.”

Azuko raised one of her slender, red fingers. “However, I could take us to it right now, Master. The power of teleportation you have granted me defies any limits that I can comprehend. It is as though my powers, when shaped by Master’s hand through Attributes, ignores the conventional rules of what should and should not be sensible. “

“All that I have learned, all that I have studied of the arcane, divine, profane, elemental and how it should be understood as building blocks of reality—it simply does not apply anymore! The rules of magic does not govern the teleportation powers at my command now. In other words, my Master, I could take you to the deepest, hidden celestial vault right now if you so desire! All thanks to what your greatness has blessed this lowly concubine with.”

The succubus had finally finished her long proposal and gazed at me with a hopeful glint in her shining hearts. It was a lot to take in! “So, you’re telling me that we could go somewhere and snatch something that would let me ‘edit’ reality? Like a god?”

“That is correct, Master. Like you were the only god.” The demon purred, a voice sweet as satin.

“Any errrr... limit to the changes I could do?”

“None, as far as I know Master.” Azrael brushed her blonde hair behind her ears and softly began stroking the womb tattoo I had given her with her tail, excited at the prospect of stealing something of such might. “Just imagine the power you could wield, Master. You could become immortal like me. Rule the mortal realm forever! But why settle with ruling over just the mortals when you could rule over all? With the powers that would be at your disposal you could make yourself the only male among a multitude of female races, both earthbound and from other worlds. Wars would be fought over your favor and seed, Master! If you so desire, you could alter every slut in existence, current, past and future, to become your obedient, buxom slave! L-like you have... Ah~... Done to me...” The last part of the fantasy became too much for her. Azrael’s voice broke at the thought of the unlimited power she could grant her Master. “A-all of us... stuck-up b-bitches... ready and e-eager to serve you... with a smile! L-like you... toold nhhh... me~ you d-desired..! J-just let me know... your wish and I will make it so, beloved M-master...” She got out with another moan, fingers trembling, trailing the tattooed skin.

Azuko jumped, startled, and blinked a few times as if she had just woken up from a long dream. When the girl spoke, it was with her now familiar, negative-IQ voice again. “Whew..! I’m like, totally pooped, Master. You made Azuko say sooooo many hard words n’ stuff!” She raised her arm above her head and pulled her elbow as if to stretch her muscles after exercise. The girl’s soft and malleable body gave in to the pressure she applied and she began literally stretching her arm in a twisted angle behind her back.

“Gosh! I loooove this feeling Master! My body’s so freaking weird now~..!” The blonde gyaru moaned. She bent her arm some more while panting from excitement. Arching her back, sticking out her tits while milk dripped from her exposed nipples, down onto her slick thighs.

“But likeeee~, when guys say they want a plastic girlfriend don’t they usually mean they want a slut to have boobs like these.” She grabbed her enormous melons with her tail and jiggled them for me with a smug and inviting grin plastered on her face—the virgin had learned well how to seduce me. “Or lips like this?” She pouted to momentarily give herself exaggerated duck lips.

The bitch demon continued to play with her supple breasts using her tail, squirting herself with more milk. “Like, Azuko f-feels so... g-goddamn horny just thinking about my new body, Master! But like, umm... why did Master make me all weird and bendy like this? Ahhhnn~..!” She pulled her arm even more, in an even more twisted bend, and the ensuing moan let me know she was inches from an orgasm.

“Because I could.” I flat-out answered my Asian bimbo fuckmeat. “Let’s have you focus that tiny brain on something more fitting for you.” I then told her as I removed the towel I had put over my lap earlier. My erect penis was finally on full display for her.

Azuko ceased whatever surface level yammering that came out of her mouth as soon as she spotted my hard dick. The supernaturally horny slut gave a sound in-between a moan and a grunt as her gaze fixated on the erect pole. The conquered woman then pounced at me, almost tipping the chair over as she began to sloppily worship me with her entire being.

I took my dirty demoness’ virginity once more. This time while the gyaru bitch was screaming for more as I had her bent over my kitchen table. Her big tits squeezed against the table’s dark wood, soiling it white with milk.

* * *

Cold and hot water from the shower aided in clearing my fogged up mind while I reflected back on everything Azuko—or perhaps Azrael—had just told me. It all sounded a smidgen too... perfect. ”Did it not?” Could it really be true that the ability to reshape reality to my every whim was a simple magic trick away, like the girl had claimed?

”Or was it some manner of trap? A demonic ploy she believed beyond mortal ken.”

Given what I had experienced firsthand during my little sister’s transformation, and the succubus’ astonished reaction to it when she had first been informed, it could very well be true that the powers of a mortal man and the “magic” (“love”?) us humans apparently possessed were necessary for a demon of Azrael caliber to reach this so-called “Writ of Creation”. But even if I accepted everything she had blabbered on about regarding heaven and hell as true, could I be sure that the bitch would not betray me and steal that amazing power for herself if she got a chance?

I now knew that a dangerous “queen” still lurked inside the bimbo slave I had believed harmless. A demonic hellspawn CEO bitch queen that had tried to unjustly sentence me to endless torture before I robbed her of the ability to feel such animosity. ”...had I actually pacified her?” How certain could I be of my control over a dangerous she-devil like that?

Merely entertaining such forbidden thoughts—distrusting my Azuko!—made my chest tighten, like a clawed hand balled my heart. ”The girl was so genuine in her love for me! And I... I loved that goddamn woman too, didn’t I? Even if... I knew that these feelings were solely because I had messed up when giving her card an Attribute.” The first time I had ever laid eyes on Azrael sparked through my mind; the woman gracefully raising from behind her spotless desk to traipse towards me with a curious, most gentle smile. The flawless, (crimson-hued) Japanese girl peering up at me from behind the small glasses she no longer wore, her fragrance filling my mind with promises of something I had thought I would never have. “I loved her. Solely because of an Attribute...”

Could the gyaru girl’s displays of affection be an act? Her loyalty to her Master merely a facsimile?

”Yes, why not? What did I really know of demons and magic?” The bitch could be pretending right now, a sinister skulk in my apartment, playing some kind of absurd, infernal long con. Waiting for me to slip up to then snatch this supreme power she tempted me with all for herself.

”Maybe no amazing god-powers even existed...” The cruel malady could just be setting me up with false expectations, readying herself to warp me to some torture chamber to have her way with me when I stepped out of this shower. That was what she had originally planned; to cause me never-ending pain! These few weeks of bliss I had been allowed to experience thanks to finally having something go my way would just sweeten my suffering when the Evil Succubus Queen caused it all to come undone; razed my hopes and dreams. ”Yes, that’s how they all were! Emily, Jenny, Xue Mei, countless others... All women in my life had it out for me! They were nothing more than blood-sucking, inhuman creatures that—”

”But, Azuko loved me, didn’t she?” The conflicting thoughts racing through me made me feel as though I would split in twain. “It was literally hard-coded in that woman’s head that she existed to love me. And I... I her... Fuck!!” I banged a balled fist to the bathroom wall, hard enough to make my knuckles sting, trying in futility to dismiss my doomsaying. The succubus had just laid out for me how she wished I would use unlimited power solely to feed my own ego! Even more, she had seemed so overcome by the fantasy of her Master’s unlimited powers that she had lost control of herself and reverted back to her bimbo alter ego again!

”Yet betrayal was second nature to an abyssal temptress. Blindly going along with some hot piece of ass’ suggestion like a good little simp, huh? It’s like you’re asking to get cucked out of everything you have now! Truly a loser nerd until the bitter end...”

Try as I might, I could not dismiss the nagging feeling in my chest that the girl was playing me somehow. Yet, what if she was sincere and godhood was within reach? The thought of the power at my disposal made my head spin and my, by now very tired and weak-from-use, penis stiffen again. Azrael had given some great suggestions for what fun I could have with almighty control, but I were actually given the chance I would change her and everything in existence more than that devil-woman could even begin to imagine. Finally an ideal world... A world where I would be treated with respect...

At last, I stepped out of the shower and stared a long while at the face reflected back in the mirror fogged by steam. In the end, it came down to a matter of trust. I could fall for the temptation of what the succubus tantalized me with—more power. The possibility godhood. Or, I could settle with what I already possessed—and could acquire—with the countless cards I still had left in my Soul Deck.

* * *

Azuko had moved from the kitchen to my living room, and was busy applying a new layer and shine of sparkling nail polish to her toenails when I walked in on her.

The girl had wrapped the small towel around herself again, but the absolute size of her inflated bust against the minuscule towel made any futile effort at modesty just more of a turn-on. The young succubus gazed up at me with a dopey smile, her eyes partly hidden behind the blonde locks of hair, and my heart roared like a mighty lion. ”My woman! She was so sexy! And beautiful! And cute! How could I doubt this impeccable creature for even a second?!” I thought. ”Yet, all this cutesy bimbo dreamgirl bullshit behavior could just be an act. Don’t be fooled and suckered along by the influence of your own dumbass spell.” Immediately followed.

“Hope you enjoyed your shower, Master.” She smiled and then raised a leg to me, wriggling her bare foot, drawing my eyes to the freshly painted toes. “I like, think I kinda like this color but I ummm... dunno... does Master like silver or black more?”

“A girl like you’ll look good with either, or both... But, listen, I’ve been thinking about all those hard words your alter ego told me before I decided it was time to take your virginity for today.”

“Uh-huh?”

* * *

Do not pursue the Writ of Creation. Azrael should learn her place as my fucktoy and I will keep using the Soul Deck to claim any woman I desire.

Read Ending A further down this story.

Trust in Azrael and pursue the so-called Writ of Creation.

Continue reading below.

* * *

“I’ll... I want the power you told me about. I need more, the Soul Deck is not enough!”

Azuko’s pure smile took on a wicked character at hearing that; given her succubus nature I did not find it strange she would find satisfaction in tempting mortals, even when the mortal in question was her Master. “Soooo glad to hear that, Master. You totes deserves to rule it all!” She cheered. “Puh-leeze, like gimme some time to get ready and freshen up. Is that okay with you, Master? I’d like to sport a cool and proper look when sneaking into a forbidden place like that.” She winked at me, and then continued painting her nails.

“Uhh... yeah, sure. Should I prepare something before we go?”

“Nah, that’s fine, Master. It’ll be like, ummm... deffo be pretty quick... I think? Master could just like, start to plan what fun stuff you’ll do with all that power once it’s yours.”

I got dressed and waited for Azuko in my bedroom. I did not trust the demoness completely, it was just my nature to be suspicious, but I had managed to convince myself that she would not drop me in some eternal torment hell dimension. ”She was too sweet to plan something like that...” Besides, I had cooked up some sort of half-assed backup plan that I figured could perhaps work if things went south. Still, I was putting a lot of trust in her.

At long last, Azuko came into my bedroom. The gyaru bitch wore nothing more than a black bikini, the bottom a complicated side-tie affair that accentuated her waist and hips, while the top was decorated in a yellow flower-pattern; a costume bikini worn by a cosplay fanatic of a gyaru girl from an anime that had gotten popular recently. I had instructed Azuko to cosplay her on one of our first nights together, soon after I had made her mine. The girl’s super-sized boobs bounced up and down with every step, the skimpy bikini top barely big enough to cover her nipples and areola. “You ready, Master?” She purred sensually as she walked up to me, while I remained very busy appreciating the jiggling action going in.

“Uhh... that’s ‘proper attire’ for breaking into a magical, hyper-secure treasure vault, huh?”

The gyaru demoness seemed taken aback by my question and fidgeted awkwardly before me. “That’s l-like... Gawd! You’re making me feel like such a dork, Master... But this is like, the umm... the first clothes Master ever gave me, right? It’s like... I feel like me wearing this will give us good luck. Kinda, like... ummm... I think so?” Her red cheeks reddened even more.

Seeing my soulmate act all cute and embarrassed like that!! Cupid bombarded me with volley after volley, with so many arrows of love that I ought to look a lovestruck porcupine. I grabbed her hand. “Absolutely! You look perfect. Let’s do this, Azuko!”

The succubus embraced me, wrapping arms, legs, tail and wings around me and let herself fall on top of me onto the bed. I fell asleep immediately.

* * *

When I opened my eyes, my almost naked lover and slave girl looked at me with anticipation. We were standing in a small room filled with dusty old bookshelves. The room was barely lit and absolutely quiet. The two of us seemed to be the only people in it.

“Is this... the ‘vault’ you were talking about?” I asked Azuko while looking around at the less than impressive old library.

“Uh-huh... How’s it look to you, Master?” The demoness seemed excited, waiting for my response with her tail wagging back and forth behind her.

“Huh? It’s like an old library you’d find in an abandoned old mansion. Looks quite crappy to be honest. Why?”

“Oh, nah, it’s like... your mortal eyes are prolly trying to make some sense of the raw chaos. My head gets all fuzzy-wuzzy, trying to grasp what I’m even seeing.”

“...it’s a decrepit, stupid library.” I responded, deadpan. “Well, what are we looking for?”

“Oh, it’s like, uhhh... this!” Azuko replied while she balanced as if walking on a tightrope up to one of the bookshelves and grabbed what looked like an old scroll of pergament. “Ta-dah! This is for you Master! Catch!” She threw the old scroll to me.

I caught it clumsily, and looked at it and then to her with bewilderment. “Are you serious?” I spluttered out in a half-shout. “This is the ‘Writ of Creation’ you mentioned? A goddamn spell scroll like out of a video game?! It was this easy to get me godlike powers?!” I began unfurling the scroll and saw that it was covered with faded old text in a language I did not understand. Staring at the letters made my head hurt, for some reason.

Azuko approached me, once again balancing in a most odd manner as she walked, a big, cocky grin plastered on her face. “You make your girl feel like nothing is impossible, Master. Thanks to your great powers—your Azuko could take us here! Now, let’s head back home and have you be god! So freakin’ exciting, right?!” She leaned forward to kiss me.

I met her soft lips and felt her clumsy virgin tongue intrude my mouth, doing its best to display her unlimited affection. Abruptly, her hand grabbed my upper arm. The demoness’ fingernails bored into my skin as she broke away from the kiss! She looked at me with wild eyes, the girl both hurt and confused. Her body began shaking while Azuko held on to me as if in a cramp. My succubus appeared to struggle to speak but finally managed to get words out, straining hard through gritted teeth.

“M-master... Please, I don’t know what I’m doing!” Azuko stammered. She held my arm like a vice while her other hand caressed her head as if suffered a strong migraine. “...no!! I don’t like this! I hate it! H-help!! P-please stop!!” The girl cried out, her voice desperate.

“Azuko? What’s going on?” I asked. I tried reach for her but her tail slapped my hand away.

“Master, my l-love... P-please... Get away from me!!” The demoness managed to say. Each word she pressed out seemed to require immense effort. I made an attempt to break away from her hold but she did not let me go. ”I... didn’t want to hurt her!” Before I got another chance to escape her grip, she used the teleportation magic I had granted her, and we were gone. ”Betrayal it was then...”

* * *

When I could see again, everything was white. I spotted Azuko, now completely nude, next to a stranger. ”Everything was white because this room was white. A plain white room. Nothing more.” I blinked a few times and my groggy vision cleared.

The room was well-lit, despite it lacking a lamp or any other visible light source. The walls were white, the flooring appeared to be cheap yellow-white linoleum and there was a nondescript wooden door painted in the same white as the walls behind Azuko and the man. ”Behind that room lurked absolute Dread. Terror. Armageddon. Why..? This was a... simple room. Painted white.”

The scroll, the Writ of Creation, was no longer in my hand. It was instead held by the man next to Azuko. Everything was so strange. ”Where... was this?” The white walls were hungry. Shifted and undulated. Drew close, crushed and ground, turned me into a fine dust. “No, that was silly; walls could not move.” And the walls withdrew and were still.

I tried to approach the two others, but I could not move my legs. They were not shackled, but still would not move. ”The walls moved, but my legs could not. Such a curious dream...”

“Oh, look! Your ‘Great Master’ is finally awake, Azrael.” The man snickered. His tone was probably intended as mocking, but he mostly sounded bored, dull. “Let’s reiterate, in case you’ve forgotten, dear. Azrael, you shall neither move nor speak until I give you permission. Got it?” The naked succubus next to the man nodded, like a puppet on strings.

“Sheesh, it’ll be such a pain to get rid of your obsession with this mortal.” The man grumbled to the frozen girl before he turned his attention to me.

He wore a simple shirt and slacks with no characteristics that made his clothes stand out. His face looked normal, like the face of someone you’d see on the street and barely register. At first I thought him middle-aged, but when I looked closer, at times he seemed almost a child, at times a wizened old codger. As his face changed, I felt my grip of reality loosen again. The white walls approached me—the room looked less solid and instead a white void. Grinding, crushing. An unending hunger.

I closed my eyes, expending every ounce of willpower and focus I had to make this stop. ”This... this was a middle aged man. In a plain white room.” Yes, the man looked absolutely normal; incredibly boring! It was unnerving how common and ordinary he looked. Everything about him to appear as unexciting and dull as possible!

“Ha! Finally acclimated somewhat, have you?” I opened my eyes to see the man—now clearly settled in a middle-aged form, squint at me. “Hi! Maybe you’ve figured it out already but I’m kind of Azrael’s boss” He waved at me even though though he was almost close enough to shake hands. I tried to close in on him, but my feet would not move. “Yeah, about that it’s—”

“Azuko, you can move again! Get us home!” I interrupted the man. The held demoness’ locked eyes with me. Meeting her gaze, I could sense the roiling desperation within her—the need and willingness to obey her Master’s command. Yet despite her burning desire to do so, Azuko remained completely still, whimpering ever so quietly.

“Sorry buddy, but Azrael’s got two masters. Well, she’s a demon, so she’s got one ‘Master’ and one ‘mortal’ she’s mistakenly understood to be her master.” The man smiled at me and shrugged. “Sorry to say but she’s been playing you from the start, bro. Though, if it makes you feel any better she was mostly unaware of the plans I had for her and you; I figured a chump like you would fall heads-over-heels for Azrael’s cute little innocent, virginal temptress shtick. And was I right or what?” He laughed a dull laugh that made my head hurt. ”I expected it to take years until you’d grant her something we could use to get to the Writ of Creation. But it took days! Freakin’ days!” The laughter grew in intensity, and my eardrums were moments from rupturing.

”Could I summon Xue Mei to lop this bastard’s head off? No, even though the freak acted like an idiot, merely his presence filled me with trepidation. Me and Xue Mei, all mortals, were like ants next to this creature. Completely insignificant.” My desperate thoughts were interrupted by the man turning his attention back to Azuko. He squinted at her with scrutiny, studying her naked body with some curiosity.

“You really did a number on one of my most favored and powerful subordinates, huh? I mean, I hardly know what a ‘Gyaru bitch’ is, and it’s sort of my job to keep track of sinful things like this!” Another sanity-rendering guffaw came when he spotted the girl’s heart-shaped tail. He pulled it; Azuko remained paralyzed, yet shivered under the humiliation of his touch.

“Shit! You mortals really have come a long way! It was not that long ago when my people would celebrate if we managed to get some monk to break his vows and masturbate. You should have seen the party I threw following the creation of those uhh... whatchamacallit.. Venus of Willendorf statues! But look at you guys now! A few weeks with some power and what did you do with it, man? Create a bunch of big-titty slave girls!!!” He howled even louder, almost keeling over. The world rumbled. “Absolute lunacy! I love it, dude! Total debauchery!!”

After the man had recovered somewhat from his fit of maniacal chortling, he began groping Azuko’s full breasts. “I figured Azrael’s purity would be bait enough for a perv like you, but you seem the sort of twisted sicko that needs to corrupt the pious and maidenly, huh?” He winked at me. “I sympathize, of course.”

While the man seemed to touch and squeeze the naked breasts more out of curiosity than excitement, he still brazenly groped the breasts that had been inflated to ludicrous proportions for my enjoyment. ”Those tits, like the rest of Azuko, were mine! Only mine!” My body yet refused to budge, but my hatred for this molester was intense enough to melt mountains.

“So what now? You’ll use the scroll to remake the world a hellscape of eternal suffering or something?” I growled, stalling for time while taking every effort to move my goddamn legs. Azuko winced under the harassment—she met my gaze again, tearful. Shamed of her body’s sanctity being violated by another. The look of despair my gyaru bitch gave me was enough to confirm it once and for all; her spirit was still loyal to me, not him.

“Huh?” The man replied offhandedly as he bounced the breasts up and down with his hands; he seemed impressed by their buoyancy. He waved the scroll around theatrically for a bit before he went back to playing with tits. “No man, you don’t need to worry at all! I mean, like I mentioned, my side is winning. Big time! The mortal world is brimming with corruption—war, famine, disease, greed and lust in a wonderful gumbo of assured mortal destruction. All I need is to lean back and let this messed up train of a civilization you guys have built run full speed ahead!”

“See, I just needed to keep the keys to reality out of the hands of some stuffy Celestials, in case they’d get self-righteous enough to attempt to change something about you guys... Man, your lust for the breasts of the opposite sex is truly off the charts!!” The man exclaimed in an amused tone when he saw how milk began to leak out of Azuko’s tits from how he slapped them. He grabbed Azuko’s face with one hand and tilted it to each side, as if he was expecting livestock. “Hey... Would you perhaps be interested in working for me, mortal? Maybe as a consultant or something? Hold workshops for us in the great ‘Down Under’ a couple of times? We could learn something of lust and corruption from you. Honestly!”

“I... uh... what?!” Getting a job proposal out of nowhere caught me off-guard. Seeing how the perv manhandled the red dream of a woman I had claimed mine made me refocus, and double down on my effort and fury. ”As per her suggestion, I’d never serve someone else. I would not grovel before another lord.”

“That’d be a hoot, right!? A mortal working for Hell as a consultant in matters of corruption and lust.” The laugh stopped abruptly and he simply smiled at me. A dead smile. “Nah, that’d never work. But I like... like you, man! Didn’t expect that, but you’re definitely awesome and uhh... dare I use some modern lingo, based! Don’t worry, my guys will be sure to look out for you in the future.”

The man went back to examining his livestock, the milk cow. “I kind of fibbed a bit to you before, though. I’ll have to use the Writ of Creation for one thing. We need to reverse time a smidge and take the so-called ‘Soul Deck’ from you. I cannot leave my dear Azrael like this!” This time he pulled at the defenseless girl’s wings, the wings I had given her the first time I took her ass. “Fixing all of this will be an arduous process... Fuck!! But damn if you haven’t got moxie, kid!”

The man stopped the long inspection of Azuko and turned his full attention back to me. “It’s alright with you too that I take her back, right? Heck, I’ll even break protocol to make your loss sting a lil’ less! You deserve a reward for helping me remove the option of a reality-altering last ditch effort from those grubby Celestials and, most importantly, for being one twisted, mortal perv.”

“Hrmmm... let’s see. Oh! I’ve got it! I’ll give you a perfect life as a mortal and a sweet cushy clerical job for your eternal soul when it’s time for that!” He laughed again; like the building blocks of the world slammed together. “A perfect mortal life, my dude! We’re talking a sexy wife, tons of money, kids that freakin’ love and worship you. Perfect health for you and the missus and the rest of the family. Simply the whole shebang you mortals could ever wish for, ain’t it?! And even better—you’d be completely unaware of the fact that your life is on a guaranteed fast-track path to great success.”

He abruptly paused his ceaseless drivel; for the first time since he had started talking to me he seemed to take note of the rage simmering inside of me. In response, the man drew very close, his voice now a sinister whisper. “I mean, get me right, man, I could just give you everything I mentioned without worrying about your ‘consent’. Heck, I could force you to live the worst goddamn life possible for a mortal too, if you’re going to be such a bitch about this. How many sorts of cancer you want? A couple of years of homelessness on top of it? But it’d be...” He looked back to my struggling Azuko and his voice took on a more pleasant tone again. “It’d be easier to ‘repair’ the poor girl over there if you let us both know that you’re fine with giving up dominion of Azrael’s soul and what you have now in exchange for something you consider... equally desirable.”

”What the hell was he even talking about? ‘Perfect mortal life’?” I imagined having all that he offered. A loving wife. Cute kids running around the house. Money. A healthy relationship with my family, with my sister. With Jenny. ”To not be... like this. To finally be “normal”. Despite my best efforts, my mind flooded with fantasies of Xue Mei softly sleeping next to me, hugging me. Like a real girlfriend. Not a mind-addled slave. Like she was a woman who genuinely loved me. ”Could I truly have that? It sounded kind of... nice, didn’t it?” But hang on! This man was the literal Devil, or at least something close to it. A bargain with a creature like him would lead to my ruin! I knew better than to deal with the goddamn Devil!

Sensing my distrust, the man smiled at me again walking back over to Azuko. “I know... I know... It may be hard to trust someone like me, huh? But I feel as though they give me an unfairly bad rep. Propaganda of the powers that be, y’know? Fake news! I mean, the ‘Soul Deck’ you got to toy around with for a while was the genuine article, wasn’t it? Though, I guess it just comes down to a matter of trust for you. But when all’s said and done, I like your style, man! You’re one messed up mortal! Granting you a reward for being yourself would be my pleasure. You can trust me. Scout’s honor!” He raised his hand to his heart as if giving a pledge.

“Bullshit! You’re—”

“Okay okay! How about this to sweeten the deal since you’re such a sex pest! I’ll be sure to make your future wife supportive of whatever freaky fetish stuff you may want to try! And uhh... she’ll be absolutely loyal to her husband and extremely flippin’ pretty within what is reasonable. We’re talking that she’ll still look like a twenty-something model when she’s nearing fifty.” His words were now quick and didn’t really seem very well-thought-out anymore; like a used car salesman who could smell a potential costumer within his reach. A customer that he could hook, if he just tossed in some extra benefits to the banged-up old car he tried to peddle. “Well, I mean, I gotta be honest with you man, the future missus will still be a mortal so she has to age somewhat, right? If I give you a wife that looks like she’s still twenty on her deathbed and the cause of death is old age, that’d be too weird! But I promise you the future wife—and the future life—will be everything you could wish for and then some! Unlike this slutty, two-timin’ succubus demon!” The man slapped Azuko’s ass for emphasis.

“Now then, doesn’t all of this sound pretty nice?” His face split in a wide and toothy grimace of a smile. “You just have to tell me and ‘two-timin’ Azrael’ here that you desire a perfect life as a mortal man and we’ll make it so. You’ll forget all about this dumb play I used you, and your mortal so-called ‘love’ for, and go back to life as you knew it. Except you’ll be blissfully unaware that everything is guaranteed to go your way. That’s all any mortal could want, right? Life on ‘Easy Mode’, as you ‘gamers’ would call it. Please confirm that this is what you truly desire to dear old Azrael here.” The man gave me a thumbs up while the frozen demoness shivered in fearful anticipation of my response. Tears were running down her red cheeks, but she could not speak, barely even whimper.

* * *

Deal with the Devil. Accept the offer of a ‘perfect mortal life’.

Read Ending B further down this page.

Fight!

Continue reading below.

* * *

”I’d heard enough!” Still unable to move my legs, I raised my arm high and brought forth a card from the Soul Deck. I gave it a new Attribute.

The man next to Azuko sighed and glared at me. “C’mon now, man. You cannot fight me, you understand that right? Azrael at full power with all of her power invested in the correct Attributes could perhaps do something dangerous for a little while, but she’s my thrall, not yours. That leaves you what? A useless sexdoll, a mortal perv of a fighter and your lil’ cutesy stepsister? You have no empty Attribute slots for any of them that could give me any surprises. Besides, their magic potential sucks and—as you can probably appreciate—I’ve been sure to keep your usage of the Soul Deck and your choice of any new Attributes under close scrutiny. I’d never okay anything that could threaten me.”

”That’s where you’re wrong, asshole!” I summoned Jenny.

“Just stand down and take the ‘L’ man.” He sighed again, shaking his head when he saw my previously Korean now-turned-Japanese, blood-related little sister appear before me. She bounced excitedly on her heels and frantically inspected the white room.

“Onii-chan waaiii~♥! Nani’s going on with Azuko-chan?” She pointed at my held woman. “And who’s that otoko?” She gestured with her signature infinite gusto at my adversary.

“Never mind that, Jenny. Could my cute little sister please hand me the magical artifact known to me as the ‘Writ of Creation’?”

“Hai~” She chirped and held out both of her hands as if presenting me with a bento lunchbox, as she had done so many times in the reality where we had grown up as blood-related siblings. But now she offered me the magic scroll that the man had been holding up until this moment.

“Now what the fuck is going on here?!” The man spat out, observing how I took the scroll from Jenny. The relaxed demeanor he had shown up until now blown away in an instant.

“You said it yourself—this is the power of love. The formidable, unbridled powers of the love I have forced my pervert of a little sister feel for me as her big brother and Master—mortal magic refined by the Soul Deck’s. The reason you guys approached me from the start. Though, you don’t need to worry about any of this ‘buddy’. You don’t exist anymore!” Yes, it was cheesy as fuck, but I had to say something befitting the hero defeating the final boss! I was the literal Paladin in Hell, destroying the ultimate evil by the Powers of Love. I was the hero. Me! The Ultimate Good Guy! I grasped the Writ of Creation and inscribed an Attribute to it in the same way I would a card from the Soul Deck. Shining text lit up the white room as it filled the pergament and then faded. The man was gone.

“Maaasteer!” Azuko cried. The no longer frozen demoness rushed me and threw herself around my neck. She kissed me all over. “Azuko’s soooo, soooo sorry. Please, forgive your worthless gyaru bitch demon..!” She bawled as she hung onto me, pressing her naked dream body to mine.

I silenced the crying succubus with a kiss. The kiss dispelled her worry, the fear worse than death that she had angered her master, and the girl turned soft putty in my arms. She lost herself in the long kiss. When I finally broke away, Azuko’s heart-shaped, pink pupils were all that I could see. “Don’t worry about it, babe. It all worked out in the end, didn’t it?” I waved the scroll around.

“Gawd..! You’re such a... p-perfect, wonderful, absolutely o-outstanding Maaaster..! Uhuhuhu...” She began to cry again, grabbing me as tightly as she could.

“Onii-chan? Azuko? Nani the heck is going on, desu ka?” Jenny asked, gently tapping my shoulder to get attention.

“Oh, it’s uhhhh... magic stuff, Jenny. No worries, you’ve been a perfect imouto as always! Thank you!” I smiled at her and gave her head a thorough pat. The three of us remained like that for a while, Jenny in heaven from the praise and attention I gave the top of her head, while Azuko hugged her beloved (and now at last only) Master. When all three of us were ready, Azuko embraced her Master and my sister and took us back home to my apartment.

“Loving, Energetic and Blood related Little Sister, Jenny Sakamoto” SUPER RARE

* * *

I awoke in my bed, holding the magical scroll. Both Jenny and Azuko laid next to me, sleeping soundly. ”I’d never understand how teleportation through dreams and sleep worked. It felt needlessly complicated and kind of unnecessary, to be honest.” I quietly sat up in the bed, and willed another Attribute onto the scroll.

  • The sky is, and has always been, green.

After I saw magic text appear and disappear on the parchment, I kissed Jenny awake.

“Mmm... Onii-chan. Ohayo..!” She mumbled as she sleepily hugged me.

“It’s not exactly morning now, but ohayo to you too, Jenny.” I hugged her back. “Weird question, but what color is the sky?”

“Mhm... Onii-chan daisuki... the, etoooo... the sora? It’s midori, desu ne?” She stretched a yawn.

“Yeah, of course it’s green. A blue sky would be weird.” Any further thoughts were interrupted by a grumbling stomach. I hadn’t eaten in forever! “Could you cook something for the three of us to eat, Jenny?”

My sleepy little sister gave an eager nod at the suggestion. She rubbed her tired, almond-shaped eyes adorably and quickly got up from the bed. As per usual, I changed her into a nude apron outfit and admired her bare ass, still in impeccable shape from all those years filled with tennis practice, as she scurried to the kitchen. To have all that hard training amount to this, amount to her tight little body and ass serve as a sextoy for the stepbrother she had despised... Life was good...

I remained in bed next to a still sleeping Azuko. I felt at peace peering at her still face. I had no doubts about the demoness’ loyalty anymore. She was mine, body and soul like she had said ever since I claimed her. Listening to Jenny humming cheerful anime songs in the kitchen, my eyes in wonder at my beloved soulmate resting next to me, I grasped the scroll hard.

Go mad with power. Change the world—all of creation—according to my whims and desires.

Read Ending C further down this page.

Seal away the power of the Writ of Creation forever. Enjoy this simple harem dream life.

Read En-

“Screw that! After all the struggle to get this damn thing I fucking deserve a lust-fueled power trip of an ending! We’re not doing some lame lovey-dovey shit!” Eldritch symbols trailed over the parchment in my grasp, removing the possibility of another ending to this story than ‘Ending C’. “You had your chances to quit earlier, dear reader.”

I would—I had already—become God.

Read Ending C further down this page!

* * *

Ending A

“Right, about that...” I replied, steeling myself, staving off the overwhelming storm of endorphins—feelings of pure love—this girl whipped up in me. “You will never offer me advice or give suggestions on how I use my powers. That know-it-all ‘Azrael-persona’ of yours has to go, forever. Understand?”

Azuko nodded, seeming to take my order to heart. “Totes, Master. I’ll keep my dumb mouth shut from now on!” She saluted me in a playful way; the gesture was another direct assault aimed at my heart.

I remained quiet for a while, the made-delinquent girl giving me her full attention. My reply was hard, like cold iron: “…that’s part of the problem, to be honest, Azuko. Your mouth is simply not not ‘dumb’ enough. As you are now, you may act like a cutesy little suck-up, but you’re way too capable for your own good. Aren’t you?” I smiled at the confused blondie as I brought her card to my hand. “Luckily, I am able to change that.” Writing appeared on her card, on her very soul.

  • Extremely dumb! Personality lacks any and all hidden layers! There’s no depth or complexity at all to this horny gyaru slut!
  • In fact, it is an almost impossible feat for this stupid demoness to think of anything more complicated than how to make herself look pretty or how to best please her Master’s dick!

Azuko blinked a few times while the new Attributes took effect. The succubus looked at me with a curious expression, as if she could not believe what was happening. But something about her changed; it was as if the light in her eyes grew dimmer by the second.

She shuddered and moaned as she cast her gaze down, looking at her feet again, attempting to continue to apply her nail polish (she still understood how to make herself look pretty).

“Ahhnn..! Oh~~! F-fuck yes, Master. Azuko feels like... s-so fuckin’ dumb. It’s h-hard to think... Like, umm... h-hard to speak... Can’t e-even ‘member like, hard words... Just f-feel so damn horny to be changed lyke dis by you.” The horny gyaru bitch was overcome, forced to love any changes I made to her. She swayed on the sofa, moaning and panting, unable to focus on even painting her nails as the last vestiges of intelligence drained from her bimbo brain. The idiot woman tensed, dropping her brush, spilling glittering nail polish over her foot and my sofa.

The succubus fell to her back and began to pleasure a leaking pussy with both of her hands, spreading her naked legs wide while she looked at me with dull eyes shining a hazy pink with desire. “Gawd, Master! P-pleeze change me moreee! Ruin Azzko complutely! Make mi into juzzt a dum’ cock hungri bitch! I luv ‘ery change yu doooo so, sooooo muuchzz..!”

It all made sense to me in that moment. Of course an obedient vacuous bitch like this was my soulmate—a slutty fuckdoll I held absolute control over. A plaything of a woman, existing solely as an extension of my own sexual gratification and desires. Why had I even been agonizing so much over these feelings? It was so simple.

“Glad to hear you’ll remember your place from now on, slut. You’re my stupid bimbo cocksleeve. Nothing more!” I spat out at the horny disgrace masturbating in front of me. “Say it! Tell me what you are!”

“Azuko’s... M-Master’s dum’ and stoopid bi-bimbo cocks—.. cockzzzleeve. Fank you for m-making A-Azuko sooo dum’, Mashhter!” The voice was absolutely devoid of depth and she stumbled on her words when she spoke; she had problems talking and fingering herself at the same time. The capable CEO woman that had started all this—at last put in her place.

I shut the whore up by throwing my towel aside, exposing her cock-needy eyes to my hard member.

The bimbo opened wide on pure reflex, her tiny brain on auto-pilot, fulfilling her sole purpose. Destroying the last vestiges of tenderness I still held for my “soulmate”, I enjoyed the wet mouth-hole with no mercy. Shutting the worthless slut’s vapid moaning up by thrusting into her, fucking the red girl’s throat as it tightened from lack of oxygen.

I released my seed over the bitch’s dumb face and whore-bleached hair. She thanked me from the bottom of her heart as I did so. Though the cumstained succubus did stumble on her words quite a bit when she thanked me.

* * *

“Yo X.M! What’s up with you lately!?” A dark skinned Asian girl sporting a sidecut asked Xue Mei. The two other girls in the band nodded in tense agreement. “You’ve skipped out on band practice for god knows how long! You don’t answer my texts or calls for weeks! And now you show up all of a sudden with some sketchy dude tagging along! I mean, just say so if you want out of the band, but what’s the deal with this ‘talent scout’? The ‘business cards’ he gave us are empty!” The girl exclaimed as she held up a card from the Soul Deck. I had offered her and the two other girls in the band a card each when Xue Mei introduced us. ”Aside from the offensive hairstyle, the loud girl was cute enough. Was she a Filipina, perhaps?”

“That’s... well, I’m... I’ve had a lot of things... to d-deal with. Sorry, Lisa. I think I’ll... feel better soon.” The Simulacrum of Xue Mei mumbled as she with trembling hands raised a teacup to invite the other three members of the Wicked Bitches of the East to sample the tea she had poured for them.

The Simulacrum had been incredibly easy to persuade. On the promise that I would take her virginity, she had been more than happy to introduce me to her band members and even agreed to spike the tea she usually brought to share before practice. To my delight, I took note that the Simulacrum even drank some of the spiked tea herself—a necessary sacrifice to drug the others. The fake copy of Xue Mei must have had some idea of what I planned to do with her friends, but she did not care; the artifice of the talented Chinese girl would do anything I asked if it meant she would at last have a chance to feel the penis that she constantly craved inside of her. ”I’d probably fulfill my promise to the Simulacrum and give her a minimum-effort fuck... Hadn’t really decided on it yet, she was so boring compared to the real Xue Mei.”

After a few minutes of stilted conversion between the quartet that used to be close friends, the dark-skinned girl named Lisa suddenly seemed unstable. She stumbled and fell to one knee, the teacup she had been holding shattered as it hit the floor. The cute and petite girl masquerading as a man-hating freak looked around in confusion as the other three girls, one after another, seemed to collapse around her. At that moment, I stood up and walked up to the four girls on the stage.

“Like Xue Mei said, I’m looking for talent. Or, guess it’s more like I’m looking for a couple more hot sluts like you to add to my harem, just like I’ve claimed Xue Mei here already. Hrmm... though I guess the fake girl sleeping next to you is not even really Xue Mei anymore. This shit’s so confusing...” I loved these monologues: seeing the denial and resistance in the girl I would capture slowly erode, to be replaced first by irresistible lust and then finally submission and obedience to her new Master.

The Filipina struggled to stay conscious, wobbling on one leg, keeping her balance. “Did you... drug us? I’ll fucking... murder you..!”

She got a mild smile from me in response. “That’s cute. Xue Mei actually threatened me in a similar way before. It didn’t work out so well for her, though.”

Up until now, the barely conscious Lisa had seemed blissfully unaware of the sudden new struggles her lacy blouse had been put under. But a feminine, soft, moan unwittingly escaped her when she felt an unexpected burst of pleasure. A gasp followed as she noticed how her previously insignificant bust swelled and expanded; her top fighting a losing battle as her tough body rapidly morphed to something supremely womanly.

Lisa swayed back and forth on one knee, grasping onto consciousness while the two already gone girls moaned and panted behind her; their bodies and souls changing into better versions of themselves, versions that would serve me. The Filipina finally lost her balance and collapsed forward, onto her still growing melons. The boobs cushioned her fall, yet the impact made the girl let out another moan, this one long and hungry as she splashed herself with milk for the very first time.

I laughed at the sight, pulling my pants down while she was drifting away. “Honestly, I feel your entire ‘feminist punk rock angle’ is so overdone. Like, are you girls living 30 years in the past or something? You know Far East Asian culture is all the rage among young people nowadays? How about you rebrand yourselves as some sort of Japanese or Korean styled idol group aimed at an American market? I could even invest use some Attributes to make you sluts the biggest stars ever. That’d be a pretty fun end for ‘Wicked Bitches of the East’, right?

“Hrmmm... You’re all cute enough for that to work. I’m thinking a lot of pink, frilly dresses, light-hearted songs about true love. All of you pining for cute and handsome boys in those songs, of course.” I laughed, and my penis throbbed, as I imagined twisting and corrupting their shitty music and ideals. Though this Lisa-girl did not appear to listen to me anymore, she moaned and panted, the girl’s mind drifting far into the realm of a sleep polluted by wet dreams.

“I guess I’ll have to think on it for a bit. Purity is important for idols, at least idols I’d endorse, and I have no plans for any of you three to be pure. You should all worship me like the horny, cock-starved sluts that you truly are. Like Xue Mei does whenever I call for her.”

I pulled the pants and underwear off the feisty, dark-skinned girl. I ached with lust, filled with a need to not just conquer this girl’s body, but her mind—her very soul. Lisa remained face down, with her incredible breasts still growing, moaning and grunting from pleasure as she experienced an impossible wet dream. The milk that was leaking out from her vastly expanded assets had begun to form pools on the stage, contrasting perfectly against the tight, darker body ”Soon, I would have three more Asian harem sluts to serve me.” I thought before I finally entered her.

* * *

Ending B

“It... it sounds nice. Damnit!“ I admitted, begrudgingly, while I glared at the freak next to Azuko. “I fucking despise your whole ‘chill dude’—act or whatever it is you think you’re doing, but what you’re offering me sounds great. I want it.” I confirmed with a resigned sigh.

Video games. Shallow entertainment. Porn. So much goddamn porn. Distractions, countless methods to cope with the fact I would never be one of the beautiful people. ”Chads. Stacies.” I despised them and their empty lives. At least that is what I told myself. In truth, perhaps I was jealous. Envious of them being able to fit in, of being welcomed by others instead of shunned.

For a while I had had the ability to hold absolute power over others—girls who were and had been important in my life.

I had used that power to hurt them. Destroy their own selves and will, to better fit my twisted ideals. I wanted to—needed to—see them suffer. To witness them crawl before me, offering me their bodies, hearts and minds. I needed to see Jenny act a fool, a twisted mirror of the weeb loser I knew she had considered me to be. Xue Mei worshiping me, begging and crying for my touch; punishment for my neighbor daring to reject me and chase girls like some whore. Emily a simpering sycophant, dragged down to my level and then stomped even lower into the dirt. “Azrael...” I glanced with sorrow at the bound demoness next to the man.

That was me. Even now—imagining what I had done to those girls—I just felt turned on. Horny. I desired to see more attractive women bend to my will, humiliated before my unstoppable might. The despair on their faces twist to fervent worship! That was what they deserved! I...

I needed a way to reset. A way to be... not this. I felt it the cowards way out, but I could not deny who I was. And I wanted that person gone.

I flashed back to being embraced by a sleeping Xue Mei, entertaining thoughts of my neighbor hugging me because she wanted to, because the girl truly desired me. “That was good. Was it not?”

Something like that. Something real. At least something I—and everybody else—would believe real. To be unaware of any magic powers aiding me, of the “life on easy mode” as this douchebag called it.

“So great to hear you say that, my dude! You’re the man with the plan!!” The man exclaimed with such excitement that spit flew out his mouth. “Though mentioning that you hate me was uncalled for! I’ll have you know most mortals I bother to ask find me more than agreeable!” He turned to Azuko. “You heard that, right Azrael? The mortal desires a life with the mortals, as he should. No place for a demon like you there! You may speak again, dear.”

My demoness looked straight at me. With tears streaming down her cheeks she nodded. “My only wish is for you to be happy, Master. If that takes a mortal life without me in it, I will gladly support you living it. But my love for you will never be extinguished! You are my soulmate, my only Master I wish to follow! Your Azuko will never, ever forget you!”

“Azuko, I—” I began, but I was interrupted by her other master.

“Ughh..! Well, you may feel like that right now, Azrael, but we’ll be sure to fix you, no matter how long it may take. Man..! You really messed her up, mortal!” Shaking his head in disappointment at my conquered demoness queen, the man snapped his fingers.

* * *

I suddenly awoke to my phone buzzing. I had dreamt a weird but exciting dream, the sort of dream that left me both happy and sad, but I had no recollection as to what it had been about. I grabbed my phone to see two missed calls from Jenny.

”Fuck! I forgot all about or scheduled lunch date today!” I quickly scrambled out of bed to call her back. When I jumped out of bed, it all felt surprisingly easy. Like my body was slightly different than before. I felt a little stronger. Even a little more... muscular? “Weird...”

“Hi Jenny, I’m terribly sorry for not answering earlier! My phone’s been acting weird but I’m on my way to you now. Almost there!” I lied.

My Korean American stepsister laughed. “That’s okay, bro. I’ve ordered something to drink already and just wanted to check with you when you’ll show up. Thanks again for taking some time to give me advice. You know I really appreciate your input.”

“Oh, uhh... Glad to be of service, Jenny! I’ll be there shortly.” I answered her.

She tittered again at my reply. Her laughter was unusually sweet. She never responded like that to something I said or did! “No need to rush, you goof! Take it easy. And thank you, for being such an awesome brother!”

I got dressed and headed out. Even though she had told me not to, I hurried as much as I could, I didn’t want to spoil my little sister’s oddly good mood! As I left my apartment I noticed my neighbor Xue Mei waiting for the elevator. Her face lit up with a smile as she saw me. Hidden behind the black, goth-adjacent makeup she had begun to wear recently, my girl next door looked even more outstanding than I remembered!

The features of her face were soft, framed by long and lustrous black hair (sadly, interspersed by blue hair extensions). Xue Mei’s eyes were dark and beautiful, the type of eyes you could get lost forever staring into. Her body was, as always, impressively curvy for an Asian girl’s, but both her hips and breasts seemed even bigger than what I remembered. It was as if everything I recalled about her appearance had... “shifted” slightly, to make her more appealing. The girl honestly looked as though she had stepped straight out of a painting of my ideal woman (if I reigned in my more deviant tendencies somewhat). ​​​​​​​”What the hell? Xue Mei had always been really pretty but she didn’t always look this beautiful. Right?!”

“What’s up?” I greeted her as the elevator doors opened.

“Oh umm... Not much. The usual practice. We’re jamming a bit...” She replied. Her speech sounded slightly more accented than I remembered from when last we spoke. Guess the Chinese girl had skimped on her English practice lately. It sounded adorable to me, though!

When the elevator began going down I glanced over at Xue Mei again. The girl seemed kind of nervous about something. ”God, she looked so freaking cute!” I thought and did something absolutely out of character for me; I turned to her, grabbed her by her chin, and kissed her deeply. The startled girl met my kiss with surprised enthusiasm! Her breathing sped up and I felt her tense body gradually go soft like putty in my hands. The sudden ding of the elevator forced us to break the kiss. Xue Mei seemed dazed as she gazed up at me, the Chinese beauty in obvious disbelief of what had just happened.

“Wanna go out and do something together later? I miss hanging out just the two of us.” I asked her with a smile. It was as if my mouth spoke without me having control of it.

“I... Ummm... Yes!! Yes, absolutely!” Xue Mei replied and met my smile with an even bigger one.

“Great! See you later, then. Have fun! I’ll text you.” I told her as I hurried towards my date with Jenny. Xue Mei remained in the elevator, still in shock of what had just transpired when I glanced back at her. I felt as though things were finally going my way!

* * *

I peered up at my pregnant wife’s beautiful face and held up my phone to her.

“Check it out, Xue Mei! They’ve added a girl with your name to Ex Calibre!”

Xue Mei momentarily shifted her gaze from her husband resting his head on her lap to check out my phone. “Wow! She looks cool!” She cooed, excitedly. “I like the title, Shinobi of Justice. Ummm... what’s a shinobi?”

“Oh, it’s like a ninja. Kind of weird that the ninja has a Chinese name, though. I wonder if it’ll be explained in the new event?”

“Oh, I see. A Chinese ninja? I hope you enjoy it, dear.” My wife replied. She was far from a gamer, preferring to spend her time on music or cooking, but she was always interested in what I was doing. “Hmmm...” She hummed as she zoomed in on the artwork on display, focusing on the absurdly ample bosom of this new ninja character. “Her breasts are so big! She’s the type of girl you like, right?” Her question and tone was lighthearted but also a bit wary.

“Yeah.”

“Are you... Are you sure you still don’t want me to get a boob job? " She asked hesitantly. She had asked me the same question many times before, after she had found out I liked my anime ladies with extremely big breasts. “I mean, I don’t think I could get as big as the the girl in the drawing, but I’d tell the doctors to make my breasts as big and fake-looking as possible! That’s what you like, right dear?!” Her voice was still playful, but from how she stressed every word, I knew that she would book an appointment with a plastic surgeon tomorrow if that was what I told her I wanted. Invest some of her family’s fortune to get the best boobs money could buy.

“You’re silly, Xue Mei! Your tits are wonderful and plenty big as they are already. Besides, they are not just for my pleasure and sake anymore, right?” I chuckled and kissed the girl’s pregnant belly. She would be a wonderful mother. Kind, wise and traditionally feminine. I was so glad that her budding extremist phase had ceased shortly after we began dating.

Reminiscing about her old band and the lyrics of some of the songs they used to play, I felt a need to grope my wife’s ample breasts a little more rough, as if to discipline her for past sins and transgressions towards me as a man. A surprised Xue Mei immediately responded by a lusty moan. She purred while my fingers teased her tits, the girl’s fingers trailed down my chest and stomach towards the girl’s prize in-between my legs. Xue Mei loved when I treated her body like that; like it was my plaything. ”A wonderful mother, and a total whore for me in bed. I had really hit the jackpot!” Before we got a chance to escalate much further, the doorbell rang.

“Damnit...” I mumbled, groping my panting wife’s irresistible body. “Jenny must be waiting outside already.”

Xue Mei kissed me and whispered: “I can wait, dear. Please remember that I want you to take me whenever, and however you want. Never hesitate or hold yourself back for my sake. I exist solely for your pleasure.”

* * *

Ending C

Draca Hebi had an important lesson to teach her class today, and the pink-haired lamia took her job as an instructor seriously; without her teachings, the newly hatched girls would be lost. She slithered in front of the classroom’s blackboard, and wrote two words in big letters for her student to see: “RAPE CULTURE”.

“Now girls, today we are going to talk about rape culture.” Hebi explained from behind her desk. “Does anyone of you know what that means?”

The familiar raised hands of her more motivated students immediately shot up to grab her attention. To her surprise, even some of the less motivated students seemed eager to answer their teacher’s question. Being a proper instructor, Hebi awarded one such student, the small fairy Ophelia, the chance to answer.

“Rape culture describes a girl’s effort to make herself as desirable and fuckable as possible at all times. What we study at Morningstar All-girls Academy is all in the service of rape culture, is it not, Miss Hebi?” The little fairy chirped, fluttering up and down while she covered the desk she had been sitting on with sparkly pixie dust.

“Thank you, Ophelia. Your answer is not wrong per se, but it lacks some context.” Hebi smiled at the overly excited fairy. She was a lucky teacher indeed to have so many bright and well-disciplined students. “Whenever our Master wishes to, He may descend to bless a lucky girl with His favor. If the girl is pleasing enough to Him, she may be allowed to follow him and continue to serve as one of Master’s harem sluts. It is therefore of critical importance for you all to remain attractive and available at all times for our Master. We exist only for His pleasure—that is the true meaning of rape culture. It is to always be mindful that we girls are merely willing and warm holes to serve our Master’s every desire, to gratify His every need.”

Some of the students were unable to restrain their excitement as Hebi finished her explanation. The girls squirmed in their seats, calling out for their Master to take them then and there. Hebi noticed how little Ophelia bit down on her finger while she touched herself in an excited daze atop her glittering, pixie-dusted desk. A few of her more sensitive classmates had to excuse themselves to rush out of the classroom, as the fantasy of the honor of being an outlet for their Master’s desire became too overwhelming for them to bear without some manner of release.

The lamia shook her head and smiled at the spectacle. She had grown used to the classes touching on the subject of their Master’s greatness to have this sort of effect on her girls. Even though they all instinctively knew they existed as sluts and slaves to submit to His will, she understood that hearing it spelled out so clearly in her classroom could be overwhelming. ”Gosh! She was not above it herself.” She thought and felt her heart flutter in her chest, simply imagining the possibility that some of the girls in her class could one day serve as His whore and concubine.

* * *

After the class was over, Hebi remained in the empty classroom. After some hesitation she gave a resigned sigh and opened the top drawer of her desk to withdraw a well-hidden potion bottle. The lamia drank a bit too much of the syrupy sludge, swallowing it with a little effort. She knew that the other instructors at Morningstar All-girls Academy talked behind her back regarding her heavy usage of memory potions but Hebi did not care. She did her job perfectly, and what she did on her free time was was her own business!

She peered out the window and chuckled slightly to herself while she waited for the potion to take effect. She just had a silly thought! Why was the honorable academy where she worked named an “All-girls” school anyway? What would be the alternative? Animals needed no schooling, and Master was the only person who was not a girl. He needed no education! He was perfect! Her perfect Master... Master... Master... Her mind began to cloud and she felt the familiar tingling sensation of the potion creeping into her. Through the haze that was her thoughts, Hebi could now perfectly recall every little detail, thought and feeling of her most precious memory.

It was as if the serpentine instructor had once again become the young and eager hatchling from her first year at the academy. Though she had not physically aged a day since then (none of them did), Hebi felt a hopeful naivete that she had since then lost after many years of teaching.

On her Blessed Day, she had remained in the classroom for longer than she had planned and slithered back to the dormitory alone. In an unremarkable, dark hallway she still passed through every day she had suddenly felt strong hands grasp her shoulders from behind.

The unfamiliar hands shoved the lamia up against the wall, and as Hebi felt the stone wall push against her bare back, she witnessed her glorious Master for the first time. Every part of her being instantly recognized that she needed to submit to and serve Him; He was her purpose.

Hebi had remained paralyzed, deathly afraid when her Master ripped her bustier open, letting her naked breasts bounce free. She was so afraid that she would mess up in some way! Aghast that she would not not live up to what her Master desired of her in every moment!

“You’ve got nice tits. Bigger than usual for a lamia...” Master remarked, as she bared her upper body to Him while He had her pinned against the wall, with ease keeping her in place with one majestic hand. She squirmed just a little in his grasp, inherently understanding that her Master wanted her to do so. Whimpered slightly, knowing that it would goad him on.

”Master praised me! MASTER PRAISED ME!!” The lamia could have died in that moment, of the fulfillment she felt receiving such a compliment from her Master. Remained like this forever, pinned by her Master, shaking her boobs for his gaze. Trembling in anticipation and fear.

Abruptly, Master let go of her and she felt a terrible emptiness. A void in her heart to no longer be pinned and held against the wall by Him. But then, her feelings of despair were brashly swept aside by Master removing His robes to reveal His most glorious object for her unworthy eyes.

As soon as Hebi saw the majestic object, she understood that she was the luckiest girl in the world. An unworthy, humble slut like her, allowed to partake in such glory! Only her Master and His penis mattered for the lamia! But she was also mortified; she needed to please Master! But how did He desire her? She dared not do something rash, what if she would somehow displease Him...

“Suck me off! Show me how a snake-whore like you handle human dick.” Master commanded her.

“Yes! Yes!! Allow this unworthy slave to obey!!” She thought. Ecstatic with joy, Hebi slithered low in front of her Master. Naturally, she had never given a real blowjob before, but she had studied diligently in case this all-important day would ever come. Her Master’s enormous girth gave her pause for a moment, but the girl’s fear soon gave in to raw instinct and lust. The lamia distended her jaw to facilitate Master’s entry, and as He pushed into her throat, she began bobbing up and down on His shaft. She was so excited that her tail thrashed against the floor.

Master grunted as His cock slid further down her throat. “Fuck yes...”

Spurred by her Master’s reaction, Hebi sucked Him harder and deeper as her tongue danced at the base of His shaft. From the moment she had begun pleasuring Master’s cock, the lamia girl had felt complete! She recognized that she was crafted solely for this purpose, for His purpose. This wonderful sensation, the sense of belonging, of doing what she should, was reaffirmed with every little twitch of her Master’s cock, with every quiet grunt He gave.

Pure ecstasy flooded through Hebi. She could feel it coursing through her, growing hotter and more intense. She felt a pulse, a pleasurable feeling in her chest, and noticed how her breasts leaked sweet nectar and began to swell and expand. The lewd mounds slowly ballooned and as they grew ever more enormous, they also became more and more sensitive, more aching for her Master’s touch.

The snake-woman did not allow such selfishness—the desire of Master’s hands on her growing chest—to distract her from her duty. She tightened her lips around the base of Master’s member, sucking hard to pull His cock out of her mouth. She pulled back until just the tip was lodged far down her throat and gazed up at Master with eyes glazed over, eyes pleading for His release.

The look she gave Him, combined with the erotic overload of her tits still growing, spilling out under her, over her lower half and tail, as she enveloped Master within a thirsting mouth and throat pushed Him over the edge. With a grunt He pulled out as He came, and showered her twitching and trembling body with His cum. The lamia’s new, impossible-sized melons, her waiting mouth, her pink hair, lightly-muscled impeccable body. All of her soaked by her Master’s torrent. When the warm cum hit her skin and scales, Hebi felt even more complete. “To feel like this! This must be what heaven was like!!”

“Wow... That was a good blowjob, you slut-snake.” Master laughed after he had finished. Hebi was still experiencing never-ending climax from the bukkake shower and even more praise heaped on top did not help calm her down. The lamia leaned against the wall her Master had pinned her against, panting, with the cascade of semen still dripping off her while she attempted to recover her bearings.

“T-thank you, Master! Thank you! Thank you so, so much!!” Hebi had managed to get out. Making sure He still looked at her, she carefully scooped up some of His cum, taking care not to spill a single drop, eager to swallow it all.

“Hrmm... I’m half of a mind to keep you, to be honest, snake. But I’ve been told that they are in need of a new teacher here. Be sure to do a great job as an instructor, and I may may visit again sometime.”

Hebi’s heart had shattered at that moment! However, she knew what her Master desired of her and would follow his commands. She would strive to be a great instructor, to prepare future girls for her Master’s enjoyment.

The lamia teacher could feel how the effects of the potion began to fade. Hebi was back in her empty classroom. She sighed and looked down at her chest. After her Glory, she had been able to proudly display the enormous hooters her Master had granted her. For several months they had been her greatest source of pride but they had gradually shrunken down to their normal, diminutive size. Now, each of her breasts were just barely bigger than her head. Absolutely unimpressive!

The snake-woman sometimes fantasized what her life could have been if she had been graced to follow her Master. ”Master... Why? Why did you leave me?” She shook her head hard, trying to dismiss further sinful thoughts. Master did not bring her with Him, because He desired for her to remain as a teacher. Master was right, of course, He was always right about everything. Sometimes she just... longed for His touch; longed to feel His cock jammed down her throat again...

The lamia put the cork back in the potion bottle, and wistfully looked out of the classroom’s window at the vast jungle that surrounded the school. She was proud to be an instructor, to teach the girls proper rape culture. She hoped her students treasured the opportunities given to them at Morningstar All-girls Academy. Treasured the opportunities they were given to serve their Master. It was literally impossible for Hebi to imagine another, better (?), life for herself or her students.