The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unholy Whale

Chapter 4 Destruction

Her performance was abysmal today! Missing cue after cue, a frustrated Xue Mei eventually excused herself, halfway through rehearsal, telling the other “Bitches” she felt sick. While she began to pack up her stuff, Lisa gave her weird looks. The singer made an attempt to approach Xue Mei, probably sensing that something more than a bad jam session was bothering the Chinese girl. However, Xue Mei nodded a short goodbye to the girls and left them behind. She really, really needed some time alone! Time to think.

Walking through the rainy streets on her way home, clutching her umbrella decorated with femininity symbols, Xue Mei’s thoughts wandered back to yesterday. The queer feeling she had felt when her neighbor’s strong hands wrapped around her from behind. He had asked her out! Her heartbeat quickened when she thought about it. ”It was really weird of him to do that, right? Right?!” But his touch and how he held on to her—not letting go until she struggled a bit—made her feel needed. She felt so good to be needed by someone like him...

She grew up in a very traditional household. Although her parents had mellowed out considerably over the years, as moderate as they had become even the attempt to tell them that she was “sort of kind of” going out with an American girl would most assuredly lead to them forcing her to get on the next plane home. ”Perhaps they would disown her?” Xue Mei thought, only half-joking.

Back home in China, she knew her mom and dad had a veritable crowd of potential suitors waiting for her. If her parents found out what she had been up to, playing modern rock music and fooling around, they would certainly waste no time in setting up dates so she got to know those men better. She recognized that they were all rich men with a good reputation, all of them eager to be in good standing with her father. She sighed, accidentally stepping in yet another water puddle. What girl wouldn’t want to rebel against parents like that? Parents that treated their daughter like a piece of meat to be bargained for and married off to strengthen the bonds between influential families? But did her dislike for her father and the idiot suitors he had lined up for her, all eager to curry his favor, necessarily mean she should get a girlfriend? Why was she even hanging out with Lisa in the first place?

Hurrying home under the pouring rain, her umbrella barely keeping her dry, her mind filled with old memories. She remembered fondly how she, as a little girl had sat in the garden together with her grandmother—the kindest and wisest woman Xue Mei had ever known. She had admired her grandmother’s weathered face while the old woman sipped tea from a cup decorated with green and red flowers. Grandmother had allowed her a taste of the expensive tea, the old woman’s kind eyes filled with pride over her granddaughter. When she accepted the offered cup, the old woman had held on to her hand, and whispered “Find yourself a kind and respectful husband, Xue Mei. Because a good husband means a young woman’s happiness.”

The memory hit her like a lightning bolt in the rain! ”Why did she spend all this time on punk rock and performing at wild parties where she didn’t feel like she belonged anyway?!”

When she had arrived in America she had decided to keep an open mind and to try a different life compared to what she knew in her old country. But everything had happened so fast and she was not even sure what she was doing anymore. She stared at her black painted nails clutching the umbrella, the female power symbols above her doing a lousy job protecting her from the pouring rain. She sighed. ”Who was she really?” Memories of Lisa, drunkenly making out with her, the mouth pushing against hers tasting bitter of alcohol and cigarettes. Just the memory made her feel disgust now!! And then, she thought of her tall neighbor’s embrace again. His strong arms around her and how it made her feel safe when she thought back on it. Flustered, she realized that she distinctly remembered how something other than his strong arms had pushed against her. The hardness in his pants touching her while he embraced her. Despite the cold rain, she blushed and felt heat in her cheeks thinking about it. She tried to force her thoughts somewhere else, but if she was completely honest with herself, she could not deny that his hardness against her soft body also made her curious. Was that hard, most secret part of a man, also important to a married woman’s happiness, grandmother?

She was still a virgin, with no real experience of love before coming to America. While they were making out Lisa had tried to push her further, despite Xue Mei’s protests that she wasn’t ready. Reflecting back on it now, the way Lisa acted sometimes was way too pushy and annoying! Wasn’t that type of behavior and nagging for sex basically the same as the patriarchal rape culture that The Wicked Bitches of the East were supposed to fight against?! Xue Mei’s head was spinning from all the new thoughts and impulses as she kept walking, holding onto her guitar and umbrella, almost home now.

She climbed the stairs, soaked to the bone. ”Much good you are...” she thought as she glanced at her useless and dumb trash umbrella. Her clothes dripping from the rain, she unlocked her door. As she did, memories of yesterday came flashing back again. It was impossible for her to ignore the memory of the hardness she had felt pressed against her! Feeling her neighbor’s warm breath next to her ear, as he wouldn’t let her go. The memory did make her feel... excited. Was that right?

As she was in the middle of stripping off her wet clothes, getting ready for a shower she noticed how her phone lit up. ”Ugh, Lisa?” She thought as she reached out to check the message. She almost dropped the phone from surprise when she saw it came from the man that had been racing through her mind all day! She sat down on her bed, in the middle of undress and read the message.

“Hey, what’s up?”

”What did he mean by sending her a message like that!? After asking her out yesterday? Did he expect her to give him an answer already?” Remembering yesterday she was once again unable to stop herself from acknowledging the feeling of his hard package pressed against her body, against her butt. What was that feeling?!

“You doing ok? You seemed kind of stressed yesterday?” A new message lit up her phone soon after the first one. The message warmed her, warmed her heart, despite her currently chilled body. He cared so much about her!

“hi! thx 4 asking, im fine tho” She replied, making sure to add a few silly stickers after the message to let him know she was totally fine.

“Nice! Haven’t seen those emotes in a while. Talk to you later, I’m here if you need to talk.”

“thx”

Messaging with him, she was once again brought back to yesterday. The feeling of this man and his hard body pressed against her. Why couldn’t she let go of the feeling? She shook her head. And why did just thinking of his hard penis make her feel so good?

The Simulacrum’s thoughts suddenly ceased as the world around her collapsed. The false copy of Xue Mei that had been plagued by all these new thoughts and doubts about itself simply did not exist anymore. It, and thus the girl known as Xue Mei, had never existed, except in its true role, as a slave and servant, called by her Summoner.

* * *

I had enjoyed a delicious home cooked breakfast from Jenny this morning; Jenny’s cooking was just as great as advertised! Though even better than than the quality of her food was the gusto and enthusiasm she had shown while she had pranced around the kitchen, wearing the nude apron costume I had dressed her up in her yesterday. Humming the intro song to a currently airing anime while whisking eggs, she sent her tremendous boobs bouncing in and out under the thin fabric of the apron she wore.

While waiting for my food, I had been sitting by the kitchen table, admiring Jenny’s bare ass while she was skipping around the kitchen, almost nude. My little sister made sure to glance back at me, from time to time. Every time her eyes had met mine, they shone with devotion and joy; never before had my little sister looked at me with such an expression. It was as if simply cooking for and doting over her older brother meant true bliss for my new-and-improved Jenny.

At least cooking and caring for me was enough to make her blissful until I had gotten up from the table and bent her over the kitchen counter, letting her know how turned on it made me to have such a sexy Korean slut of a little sister serve me.

In the half hour or so that followed, I had thoroughly enjoyed my little-sister-turned-sextoy’s body, bending her over various kitchen appliances, lifting her lithe body as I thrusted into her against the wall, ending it all by fucking her tits while she laid bare for me on the kitchen table. Through it all, Jenny was ecstatic to be used to satisfy my desires and in the end, both her, me and my apartment had once again turned into a mess of shiny milk, sweat and cum.

After a shower for me and a “refresh” of Jenny by unsummoning and resummoning her, I sat in my sofa, lazily browsing my phone like I had spent so many afternoons before. What made this common occurrence much different from usual was however that my beautiful Asian little sister, now once again wearing her whore Japanese schoolgirl uniform, lied flat on her belly on the sofa, reading one of my old manga. Her small body was resting on the giant naked boobs that she had affectionately placed on my lap. While browsing my phone, I absentmindedly placed my other hand on her ass, barely covered by small striped panties, and squeezed it. Jenny gasped, squirming in my lap, hardly focusing on her comic book anymore.

Jenny’s moan made me think back to Xue Mei’s quivering body, as she was begging for release yesterday. It was such an unbelievable rush to use the Soul Deck on a woman I desired! The surprise of her turning into a “Shinobi of Justice” and the threat on my life she had issued before her world reset did make me feel uneasy though. The attributes on the card made it clear that Xue Mei would certainly be some sort of kinky ninja straight out of a hentai. But even they could be dangerous, right? Therefore, I hadn’t dared to summon her yet and had instead spent last night playing video games until I fell asleep. Even though I was now in the soul trapping business, I still had my hobbies to take care of.

Looking down on my sister who was smothering my lap with her tits while she was snuggling me, enjoying how I absentmindedly groped her ass, I realized that I still barely understood how the magic I had been granted worked. I needed to figure this out.

“Jenny?”

“H-hai Onii-chan~?” She looked up at me, her face flushed from the attention of my hand on her ass and her bare breasts against me. I noticed that she was still holding the comic book in one hand, a cliche straight guy’s harem manga. Did she chose to read it because she thought that it would please me to see her read it, or was that kind of smut her own preference after I had changed her? Did it even matter?

“Your last name is Sakamoto, right?”

“Hai... that’s ahh~ r-right desu.” She moaned softly, lying on my lap while I continued to playfully squeeze her firm butt.

“That’s not the same last name as mine. But I guess we are still siblings because you are my stepsister?”

“I am your imouto.” She corrected me, seeming a little hurt I was so insensitive to use a proper English word when referring to her.

“Well whatever, you dumb weeb. But why is your last name a Japanese name like Sakamoto? Aren’t your parents Korean?”

My sister, still looking up at me, opened her mouth as if to give me an answer. But no answer came, she tilted her head slightly as if the question puzzled her—her cute mouth still open. A sweet gasp came from it when I pinched her round butt to call attention to my question.

“Ahhh~! I... I... don’t know... wakarimasen?” Despite her distress I could tell Jenny made an earnest effort to answer my question, as always eager to please. “Gomenasai, Onii-chan, I don’t know why I don’t remember anything about my parents. If y-you say that they are Korean, that must be correct. All I... a-all I know is that I am an imouto that loves and adores and wants to please my Onii-chan. I am always full of energy. My interests are sports, cooking, anime, manga and Japanese video games.” She smiled at me while she told me this, seeming to be perfectly content giving such a strange description of herself.

Holy shit! To describe herself she basically just quoted the attributes I had “engraved upon her soul” when using the Soul Deck. The more it dawned on me how utterly my sister had changed after she had come in contact with the Soul Deck, the more I came to appreciate the absolute power of the dark gift I had received from Japan. As Azrael had explained to me, imprinting on a soul meant changing a being’s very core. Not being able to recall her parents or even her heritage, should logically fill Jenny with some sort of existential dread, but instead she beamed up at me, content with her current existence as my plaything. I needed to try another experiment.

With Jenny’s almost naked body on top of me in the sofa, I turned on the TV and began playing an episode of a pretty recent hentai series I had enjoyed. “Revenge of the Support Hero” told the story of a weak mage who discovered great powers that he used to take revenge on the people who had wronged him.

“Hey Jenny, let’s watch this.” I told her as the theme song started playing. Jenny’s eyes lit up as soon as she heard the Japanese opening theme and she did her best to hum along while my hand still gently massaged her behind. Her striped panties were soaked, her body ready and willing for me if I so desired.

The episode we watched featured the Support Hero feigning to be his old weak self until he finally got the haughty and cruel princess alone in her bedroom, ready to sexually torture him and harvest his magic energies as she had done many times before. Only this time, to a bombastic and triumphant soundtrack, the hero reversed the princess’ magic spell, trapping her in a powerless state while he began to exact his revenge. The torture and sex that followed eventually ended with the Support Hero using his great magic to reshape the princess’ body and mind, enlarging her breasts and ass whilst giving her the personality of a weak-willed, sniveling peasant girl that would love him and follow his orders, erasing her old personalty of a stuck-up and bitchy princess-type.

During the episode, Jenny had been intently watching, taking it all in. As the hero got the princess alone and had his way with her, she began clinging to me, moaning and kissing me, clearly imagining herself in the role of the abused princess. When the episode ended, she was more than excited, her hand had slipped under my underwear, tugging at my hard dick—she needed it inside of her. As much as I wanted to fuck her right then and there, I still needed to do a little more research however.

“Hey Jenny, what did you think?” I asked while I slid one finger under her tight panties into her completely soaked cunt.

“Ahhn... watching that with you... it’s s-so exciting Onii-chan... waku waku, doki doki! I want you to make love to me hard—use me—like in the a-anime..!” She whispered while she pushed herself harder against me. She moved her small hand grasping at my dick back and forth while she swung her gigantic torpedoes up and down.

“Did it... did anything seem familiar to you, you pervy slut of a little sister?” I gave a strained reply as my finger slid up and down inside her needing cunt.

“N-nooo... I’ve never w-watched it before...” She moaned, pushing herself as hard as she could against my hand to allow my finger to pierce so deep into her as was possible.

“What if... What if the reason you are a happy sextoy for your brother now is because of the magic powers I told you about? What if I have changed you from an annoying bitch of a little sister who always thought she knew best to how you are now, in the same manner the princess was remade into the Support Hero’s slave and lover in the anime?” I asked while Jenny was busy impaling herself on my finger. I had no idea what kind of response I could expect from her. Would she freak out?

As soon as Jenny heard me utter this, her pussy cramped against my finger so hard I felt as if her athletic body and thighs would break my hand. Her entire body tensed, and then began to shake violently on top of my lap as a heavy orgasm took complete control over her.

“Onegai, Onii-chan... my... my h-head!” She managed to beg despite the complete pleasure she felt. I obliged by placing my other hand on top of her head and stroked her hair. That prompted what seemed like another, even stronger orgasm. My smoking hot Asian sister’s body quivered and shook, rubbing her tits against me, lost to pleasure, wailing nonsense for several minutes. The aftershocks of the orgasm kept her out of commission for an even longer time, as her previously tense body laid collapsed and twitching on top of me on the sofa. I kept my hands affectionately on her head and butt, respectively, until she finally began to stir awake. Jenny looked up at me—and it was as if she saw me for the first time. Tears of happiness from her beautiful dark eyes rolled down her cheeks.

“Onii-chan...” She tasted the word, simply saying it seemed to fill her with reverence. “I-I... don’t know if what you said before was true or not. But I know you have magic powers. Simply... simply imagining that you have used your maho on your imotou, to make her more pleasing to you. It is true happiness... shiawase...” She paused, savoring what she had just said. “Onii-chan, please, if you can! If there is anything you are not happy with, change me more! Motto! I need to be more pleasing to you!”

Damn, this was just too much. My completely brainwashed little sister—remade into an ideal toy of a girl for my pleasure—was begging me to change her even more for my own enjoyment.

With my mind reeling from the implications of what Jenny had said, my little sister slid her body down from the sofa and knelt down in front of me as she pulled my pants down. She was exhausted but both needed to and wanted to make me feel even better. She once again wrapped one of her hands around my dick, making sure I got a good view as I looked down at the obedient slut placing her cute Asian face next to my hungry dick. Her uncanny bolted-on tits juxtaposed against the innocent face.

“Onii-chan, may I?” She asked as she opened her soft mouth, letting her her warm breath fall on my manhood. This was just too perfect. But if I gave it to my sister again it would take even longer until I could learn more of the Soul Deck. And perhaps see the demon Azrael again?

“You are finally the perfect little sister I always wanted, Jenny!” I told her as I gently bounced my hard dick against her soft lips. “But I need to do some more experiments first. Your older brother is a mighty Summoner now and I cannot be afraid of my own powers!” She smiled back at me, content while my dick bounced into her face whilst I ruffled her soft hair with my hand. I then dismissed her and she was gone.

* * *

Immediately regretting cockblocking myself like a chump, I pulled out my phone. My dick was still hard and in need of release. ”The Soul Deck and mastering its magic powers was more important than fucking my sister’s warm and willing mouth!” I tried to convince myself. I messaged Xue Mei.

“Hey, what’s up?” As horny as I was I felt curious of how her Simulacrum would react if I showed it my hard dick, considering the eyes she (it?) gave me yesterday. I waited a while for a reply that never came, then sent another message.

“You doing ok? You seemed kind of stressed yesterday?”

A quick reply came. “hi! thx 4 asking, im fine tho” followed by a bunch of silly emoji.

I sent another reply I didn’t really care for. Laying on my sofa, my underwear wet from my sister’s lactation, I brought Xue Mei’s card into my hand. “I will definitely kill you...’ Well, whatever happens, happens,” I surmised as I unleashed the power of the card, and summoned the so-called Shinobi of Justice, Xue Mei.

* * *

Xue Mei appeared a few meters away from the sofa I sat in. She looked completely different from how I was used to seeing her. Her back was straight, and her body poised as if ready to strike. The way she carried herself reminded me of a bird of prey. Her purple Shinobi outfit clung tightly to her body—so sheer and skintight that I could see the indenture of her navel on her flat stomach. The outline of her hip bones was also accentuated, as well as her puffy pussy lips visible through the fabric. Long black hair, with streaks of blue that seemed to no longer be artificial hair extensions, flowed behind her. Her impossibly large bolted-on tits were a stark contrast to her otherwise sleek and warrior-like physique, the torpedo titties tightly squeezed together by the purple fabric. ”I guess this sort of porn costume is the only form of outfit that could accommodate her new form.” I thought, while I admired my creation.

Xue Mei quickly scanned around the room and narrowed her large dark eyes on me. “Enemy of all women! Enslaver of souls! I have found you! Prepare for death!”

“What the fuck?!” I shouted in surprise as I almost fell out of the sofa!

With incredible speed, seemingly undisturbed by her gigantic bouncing boobs, the ninja dove towards me, dropping low on the floor next to the sofa as she raised her left leg almost parallel to her body. Quicker than my body could react I saw how she unwound her leg, tilting her body as she spun around to deliver an overhead kick aimed at my side.

”Shit! Fuck! Brace! She’ll break my fucking ribs!” I barely had time to think as I clumsily tried to scramble away, much too slow to protect myself from the spinning kick.

Just before the tremendously impressive kick would impact with my body, shattering bones, Xue Mei seemed to tense up and redistribute her weight mid-spin, mostly diminishing the force of the tight, spandex clad leg that hit my side while I pathetically attempted to get away. The leg that hit me felt more like being hit by a small child flailing than a pro boxer’s punch. Her leg stayed on my side after the “impact” a few moments too long as she lost her balance, giving me ample time to grab her leg and push her away from me. The ninja girl fell backwards—boobs bouncing up and down. Fearing for my life I got up from the sofa. The goddamn kunoichi I had summoned was apparently out for my blood!

Xue Mei caught her balance mid-fall, flipping her body around to land on her feet and short jumped away from me to gather distance. If I was not currently worrying for my survival, I would most certainly enjoy the spectacle of her spandex-clad tits flopping up and down when she hopped backwards, momentarily impairing her vision completely. The killer ninja did not seem to be bothered by her body not being built for her line of deadly work as she knelt down on one leg and did a few quick gestures with her her hands. Without giving me even a blink of a moment to dive for cover or bring up her card to dismiss her, Xue Mei, brandished two shuriken from a combat belt that was lewdly squeezing her left thigh, and threw them at me.

”Goodbye sweet life! I wish I at least could have gotten a final blowjob from Jenny—” I though as the shining shuriken flew towards me.

With a loud THWAK! the two ninja-stars hit the wall behind me, off their target by several feet. The ninja seemed perplexed by this and quickly threw two more shuriken at me. They also wildly missed their mark, hitting the ceiling above me.

”Were these ludicrous misses just due to bad luck?” I thought as I warily inspected the huntress. First the amazing kick that ended in a complete fumble and now this. One of her Attributes was ”Appears capable, in reality extremely inept.” Was she... supposed to fail? Going by porn logic, a “Shinobi of Justice” dressed like her would certainly attempt to stop someone with my dark powers. Only for her to “definitely, certainly and without doubt lose to my dick.” I considered what to do for a moment and then settled my thoughts. Provoking her would kill me if I was wrong, but I felt more and more confident...

“Bwahahaha, you are too weak, Shinobi of Justice!” I proclaimed in the most exaggerated and cheesy evil overlord voice I could muster. “Only you stand between me and any woman I desire, and because of your weakness, you will fail!”

Xue Mei glared daggers at me, her eyes filled with contempt while she looked up at me, still partially kneeling down after the failed shuriken attacks.

“Fiend! Your boorish dark power is no match for mine. Vanish into the void, enemy of womankind! I am their defender!” She apparently bought me as an evil overlord and enemy of women completely, even though I was standing in a boring living room wearing nothing more than underwear soaked by Jenny’s milk and an old t-shirt. Well, I guess she was not wrong in describing me as an enemy of women; I was planning to steal souls from a few of them at least. But man, Xue Mei was weird now...

“Well then, come at me and let us finish this, “hero”. After I am done with you, you will be the most loyal and depraved of my concubines.”

Like a readied blade being released, Xue Mei launched at me, pushing herself into the air, spinning her fully clothed, but at the same time somehow almost naked, Asian body several times before bringing her leg down in a devastating kick that would crush skulls... hitting nothing but the air in front of me.

She quickly gathered her balance after the failed surprise attack and spun around to hit me with her elbow. However, she seemed to forget the enormous torpedoes jutting out from her chest, as she was thrown of balance by slamming her soft tits into my chest just as she began to rotate. For the first time since I had summoned her, a dirty moan escaped from the ninja’s inviting mouth when she fell backwards on her butt to the floor, her body quivering from the apparent pleasure of having her boobs stimulated by the impact.

I was certain now! This “Shinobi of Justice”, for all her flashy moves, could not hurt me. ”Was that... not essentially what I thought of activists like Xue Mei all along? All surface and pretty posturing, with no real substance to back it up?” I realized, as I approached the moaning, bodysuit clad living hentai girl that was laying on my floor, incapacitated from the excitement of having her tits accidentally bounce up against me.

“Weak, just like all women! Your strength lies in your ability to please a man. As a warrior, you are subpar.” I straddled her while I quoted a line I believe I had read in a porn game.

My insult made the moaning slut beneath me gather her focus, she attempted to break free. With me sitting on top of her wide hips, she twisted her lower body slightly and threw her toned legs up in an amazing acrobatic arch, before she slammed her feet into the floor. ”How fucking flexible was she?” However, Xue Mei’s display of acrobatic prowess did nothing to aid her in in breaking free from me sitting on top of her. Instead, the force from kicking the floor caused her to unwittingly thrust her upper body forward—sending her gigantic torpedo tits straight into my face while I still held her in place by sitting on her hips. ”It was almost cute how utterly inept she seemed to be.” I thought briefly, before I greedily plunged my head and mouth into the slut’s boobs that she had heedlessly offered to me.

The ninja girl’s entire body immediately shook from an orgasm, her hyper sensitive body overcome by shame and excitement from having her tits teased by my mouth through skintight fabric. She let out a lustful wail as I could feel her hips move under me, bucking up and down as best they could despite my weight holding them in place. Responding to her excitement, I bit down gently, tearing a hole in the suit around her right nipple. The nipple was pink and inviting, a perfect contrast to her smooth oriental skin.

I began to pull my underwear down, while I sucked on Xue Mei’s breasts, not granting her any respite. In a moment of clarity, she noticed my hard dick as I sat on top of her, fear in her eyes. “No... please, I... don’t defile me with your... thing!” She managed to stutter. But despite her begging me to stop, I noticed how the spandex hugging her tits darkened, while the ninja’s nipples began to leak. The bitch was getting excited enough to lactate just from the sight of my hard rod! My life had really become a living porn movie, and I did my best to play the part.

I slapped my throbbing member across her face to shut her up. Her pleading for me to not defile her abruptly stopped as a throaty moan escaped her, unable to resist me. When she moaned, the slut’s huge tits shook slightly, dirtying her suit with even more of the lewd spray. A powerful spurt from her right nipple wet my leg through the hole I had torn with my teeth, while I remained straddling her. Her entire body was spurring me on.

“Female ninja serve simple purposes. Yours is not the lot of combat or stealth. Instead it is through subterfuge, manipulation and seduction that you can rival male shinobi.” I preached, as horny as I was I still had to do my best to keep up my role as an evil overlord. Besides, I couldn’t deny that it felt great to tell Xue Mei what I thought about some of the female power garbage she had gotten herself involved in, even if this was a somewhat roundabout way of doing it. She struggled to reply with some more ninja-themed nonsense, but I shut her up by teasing her right tit through the open hole in the suit by bouncing my dick against her naked flesh.

Just a light slap of my hard member against her exposed titflesh was enough for the hentai ninja I had summoned to cease any remaining defiance she still attempted to muster. The fuckdoll responded to my dick hitting her by arching as much as she could while remaing supine on the floor, trusting her tits into me, eager to enjoy more of my hardness. Her weird milk was an excellent lubricant as I pushed my dick hard into her boob, using it to dig further into the torn fabric. I began to move back and forth, stretching and tearing the hole in the slut’s suit, bullying her swollen tits with my pecker. Finally, I slid my dick in between her now well-lubricated mammaries, and began to titfuck her through the suit .The ninja girl arched her back as I furiously stroked my dick up and down her chest, tearing bigger and bigger holes in the purple suit.

She parted her lips, ready for what was coming. I pressed hard on Xue Mei’s enlarged slathered tits with my hands, massaging my dick with them as I slid up and down her. I stared at the defeated woman under me, her clothes torn, not struggling anymore but simply waiting for my release with an open mouth, begging for it. My instincts took over completely!

“Open wide, you fucking whore!” I growled while I thrust up and down tearing her suit even more, my dick hitting her lips and face through the pillows of boobs beneath me. With a violent final thrust I came over her face and lips, as my fucktoy presented her soft tits and feminine body to me in submission.

I stood up quickly after I had released over her face, glancing down on the defeated woman, torn suit with my cum visible in her open mouth and covering her swollen, eager lips. She licked her lips, seeming to savor my cum in a daze. Her mind was somewhere far away. I was not done though.

I grabbed the ninja’s arms and lifted her up on wobbly legs. Her dirty body collapsed against me, not able to stand on her own as of yet. She threw her arms around my neck and pushed her gigantic breast against me, resting her cum stained face against my t-shirt while her chest was heaving.

Not giving her a moment to rest, I grabbed her face by squeezing her cheeks in-between my hand and janked her head backwards. Her eyes were still glazed over, her mouth and face covered in my cum, I made her look straight at me.

“I am your master, Xue Mei. You are my worthless slave.” I barked at the defeated ninja as I let her go. The weakened girl collapsed on the floor beneath me. “Remember this. Your soul and body are my playthings, shinobi.” I released the summoning ritual, sending her soul hurling back to the alternate dimension where her Simulacrum still existed as Xue Mei.

* * *

The text message Xue Mei had received as soon as she had come home had made her so happy. She was really enjoying the hot shower, warming her body that had been chilled by rain. She felt good, thinking about her neighbor’s concern for her. How he wanted to take her on a date so much he needed to hold her and not let her go. His... hard thing poking her. Thinking about it again, Xue Mei felt a strong desire that was unusual for her. She rarely masturbated, but in the shower, thinking about her neighbor like this, she was filled with lust. She needed to-

The Simulacrum once again ceased to exist.

* * *

After just a few seconds, I summoned Xue Mei again. The ninja appeared before me, her lips and face (sadly) no longer decorated by my cum and her purple spandex-suit intact again. Her eyes narrowed when she looked at my exposed lower body, she was wary of me now. She took a few short but majestic looking steps backwards, as if her long legs were inviting me to follow.

“It is useless to resist me, shinobi.” I proclaimed while I approached her.

Xue Mei suddenly went past me, diving low while rushing for the door to exit my apartment. I spun around, much to slow to stop her... Only to see her slip in the pool of milk she had sprayed on the floor earlier. The useless ninja lost her balance and came crashing back, down into my crotch, tits first, while I simply stood there. This was cute, if not a little sad.

Her eyes glazed over from the pleasure her hyper-sensitive body got from the impact into me as she could do no more than shake and whimper in pleasure on her knees beneath me. I lifted her to her feet while placing one hand on her shapely, round ass. She once again stood disoriented as I grabbed her face. This time I kissed her hard, while my other hand was massaging her ass. The forceful kiss and my hand roughly handling her ass made the ninja’s body turn into soft putty before me, all signs of struggle ceased and she met my tongue willingly and eagerly, unable to resist the passion she felt. Her kiss was wet and sloppy as I tore away from it. She panted hard, waiting for more.

“You are mine, Xue Mei.” I told her and brought the card forward and dismissed her again.

* * *

Xue Mei had never experienced something this good! Her fingers and the warm water made her pussy tingle and crave for more in a way she had never imagined possible. She imagined her fingers as the Hard thing pressing up against her! She wanted to feel it more! Needed to feel it more. Inside her! A... a dick! His Dick! She needed it so bad!

The Simulacrum once again had never existed, the Shinobi of Justice was summoned.

* * *

Even though I had cum only a short while ago, seeing Xue Mei struggle and fail in such an erotic fashion had made me hard again. The ninja girl once again showed up in front of me. Disoriented, clearly remembering how her last escape attempt had ended she seemed to consider her options. With grace, she drew a small blade and assumed a fighting stance.

“I must... No! I will... end it...” She stammered, sounding much less sure of herself compared to when she first had appeared. Instead of launching herself at me, she spun the blade around and with a masterful stroke brought it down towards her neck. Only to stop her arm just as the blade was about to pierce her. She stood immobile, unable to take her life. Naturally, it was my life now.

Frustrated and confused, Xue Mei brought the blade towards me again, the hand clutching her sword shaking. “I... I will... kill you!” She tried to sound menacing.

This time I was prepared. Ready with her card in my hand, I swiftly exchanged her costume from her shinobi suit she came equipped with to nothing more than a black choker. For good measure I also equipped her with a cat ear accessory and swapped her short sword for a long, dick shaped popsicle.

“Are you sure? Look at yourself, you don’t look very threatening!” I chided as cute car ears had sprouted from out of the hair of the now naked warrior in front of me. She grabbed at her slutty choker with one hand while she looked down at her new “weapon” and naked body in shock.

“This... is...” She managed to get out.

When I approached her, she threw the popsicle at me (she missed, naturally,) followed by an attempt to throw a punch at me. The punch was terrible, it felt as if it was intended for me to catch. I did, and spun her naked body around. Pressing my hard dick into her her tight butt cheeks, I grabbed her enlarged tits from behind her and squeezed them hard. Massaging her breasts, I sprayed her nude body with copious amounts of shiny milk. She moaned in desperation while I toyed with her body.

“Give up, Xue Mei. You are unable to defeat me. Unable to resist my cock. You are mine to call upon and dismiss as I wish. Your existence is to serve me—to please me! If you are a Shinobi of Justice, it is to mete out my justice.” I calmly explained to her as I played with her breasts, spraying her with more and more of her own milk. The ninja was moaning wildly, unable to respond.

I finally spun her naked body around again, and laid her down on her back on my sofa. Admiring my milk covered—now catgirl—ninja’s body I began stroking my dick. Xue Mei was panting and moaning like possessed, massaged her shiny, gargantuan breasts while she was looking at me and my hard dick. Her expression devastatingly needful—an avatar of lust.

“You want this inside you, shinobi?” I asked as I brandished my cock.

No response came from Xue Mei, except a pitiful moan when she stretched one of her hands towards it.

I slapped her hand away. “You need to beg for it!”

For a moment, it seemed as if the proud ninja would resist. But then, she simply gave up.

“P-please... I need it. I neeed iiittt! Give it to me! Pierce me with it! Fuck me! Take me! I need you! I need your dick! Pleeeaaaseee!!” She wailed, lost to her desire as she roughly massaged her giant tits, spraying herself with even more lewd milk.

“Call me Master.”

“Master! Please! Pin me down! Violate me! Fuck me, Master! I am nothing! Master! I beg you, Masteeeer!” She spread her legs and hungry pussy wide for me as she moved one milk covered hand and began to pleasure her pussy. But her fingers were not enough, her meaning and purpose reduced to be nothing more than an exotic sleeve for my cock.

I leaned over her, rubbing my rock hard dick against her majestic thighs, teasing it up and down towards her pussy. “Remember this feeling.” I told the begging slut before I once again dismissed her.

My sofa suddenly empty, I sat down. And summoned Xue Mei again.

My latest plaything once again stood before me. Her beautiful body completely naked if not for her neck tightly clasped by the whorish choker. Giant tits flopping about. Cat ears sitting atop her long black and blue hair.

She looked straight at my naked self sitting on the sofa. A mixture of expressions displayed on her face when the hopelessness of the proud girl’s situation seemed to dawn on her. Xue Mei’s life—her very being—was in the hands of me, the Summoner in front of her. She existed by my whims alone, no matter how she struggled, no matter what she tried, it was useless. With a final whimper—she broke completely. As she was meant to. The ninja began fondling her breasts while a moan escaped her perfect lips.

“Master...”

The naked titty monster bowed her head low, and prostrated herself in deep dogeza on the floor in front of me. Her cat ears twitched slightly. She pressed herself up against the floor, her gigantic tits spilling out under her like huge pillows, while she pressed her forehead against the floor before me. Then, she looked up at me, her Master, with devotion. Unconditional devotion. She seemed manic.

“Master! I understand my purpose now. I exist to be your plaything to do with as you please. My weak self is no match for you. I cannot fight you. I cannot escape you. You are my superior in all things. Please use me however you see fit!” When she asked for me to use her, her eyes were completely focused on my rock hard cock. “May I please you, Master?”

“Proceed.” I nodded at my slave.

She began to lick across my shaft. With every lick, she planted a kiss on my dick. While she displayed her total devotion, I could not resist to rub her soaked and shiny breasts and nipples. My hands touched her tits just as she was about to plant another loving kiss on the the tip of my penis. The pleasure my hands gave her when they dug into her tit flesh interrupted her gentle kiss, as a her mouth plopped open and she moaned long and hard while waves of pleasure pulsed through her—the slave filled with purpose from her Master enjoying her body. Not giving her time to recover, I grabbed the back of her head and I jammed my dick into her open and moaning wet mouth. Xue Mei’s eyes rolled back into her head, the girl was overcome by excitement of her mouth being used like a fuckhole for her Master.

I bounced her head back and forth on my hard dick, pushing deep into her throat with every thrust. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the ninja who had “tried to kill me” minutes ago now gag on it. Xue Mei, my lesbian neighbor, now a slave to my cock; she had resigned her body and soul as playthings for me to enjoy. With every thrust into her, her giant tits flopped about, spraying her with lewd milk. The lactating tits, together with the cat ears I had forced on top of her head made Xue Mei look less of a woman with dreams and ambitions and more of a toy. My toy—to fuck and play with as I desired.

After a few hard, deep strokes all the way to the end of my shaft, I pulled out to release my seed over my dominated woman’s engorged tits. As I came on her, the slut attempted to please me by cupping her tits to pool the cum in-between them, but she was too out of it out to be able to do more than weakly rub her tits together. Cum dribbled down from her ample tits onto her legs as she still sat seiza beneath me. My obedient slave, in the place she belonged.

She had definitely, certainly and without a doubt lost to my dick.